Sombra: the next Junkrat?

PTR Feedback
Rather than shore up one aspect of her and then see how that goes, it seems like they're trying to repeat what happened with Junkrat and wedge in a bunch of buffs at once.

Reducing her hack time alone was a huge change without even considering that it hacks more abilities too.

I feel stacking buffs to her gun and translocator on top of that is the wrong move at this point.

If she goes live like this, expect a huge backlash as bad or worse as the one Mercy caused.
Well, the whole point of buffing her gun and hack was to 1. take some of the power out of her ult and put it into the rest of her kit, and 2. balance out how she is no longer getting ult charge from health packs.

If we are seeing less EMP, more natural hacks are warranted. Making them have impact by taking out movement abilities is also a good idea. Buffs to her gun make her damage more reliable to actually get her ult every once in a while. The translocator buff doesn't really hurt anyone else, really it's a quality of life change.

I say try it out a bunch more before we call it broken.
Well maybe now she can be effective without full party tactic coordination in Quickplay.
I'm in agreement OP. I love to see my favourite hero get these nice buffs and changes but I'm wary of them.

Sombra's been a very strong hero for a while now, but only in the right hands (and I'll admit that my hands are not those). I agree with the devs that too much power was in her EMP.

I can't imagine how Junkrat mains felt when their hero got buffed, and then everyone and their mother was using him. It must've been an insult to them, especially when everybody hates Junkrat mains after the changes.

I fear the same thing will happen to Sombra.
It seems like anything that is pushing on Genji Tracer strength people start freaking out. Because it's not their hero they play.
02/14/2018 06:36 PMPosted by Rhimos
It seems like anything that is pushing on Genji Tracer strength people start freaking out. Because it's not their hero they play.

Edit: Sombra: the next Junkrat!

she got overbuffed. 100%
Like Junkrat got.
I said it last time as Junkrat got buffed. Everyone downvoted.
Now everyone will downvote this.

They play sombra on their own and think like. ok she is good now

Then they have to play against really good sombras over and over again and start realising how overpowered it actually is.

But will Blizzard listen to feedback? no they won't.
If any character is effective against flankers expect them to get nerfed. It has nothing to do with their ability against any other class.