Skill Requirement for Moira ≈ Genji

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
stop posting on this thread if you are gonna say anything against moira. no aim gold moira mains will downvote you without any back up evidence because they think they are better than everyone else.
02/20/2018 08:28 AMPosted by Topher
stop posting on this thread if you are gonna say anything against moira. no aim gold moira mains will downvote you without any back up evidence because they think they are better than everyone else.
oh thats whats happening, ok thank you good sir
02/17/2018 06:25 AMPosted by GrayJoniXx
02/17/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Crestren

And support characters arent supposed to be fodders for DPS heroes. Should DPS have the offensive advantage most of the time? Sure, but that doesnt mean its an instant "I win because Im a DPS" situation. So we only have 1 out of 6 supports that arent fodder for DPS players? So? We have other heroes that can deal with her, not everything is supposed to be in favor of Gengu you know, because guess what, heroes outside of Genji exist.

Considering how forgiving Genjis hitboxes are and his passive among all the offense heroes, you might want to reconsider how hard he is to play.

Oh, and you want to talk about being fair? Lets bring in Genjis BS deflect hitbox, is THAT of all things fair?
Im not saying support should be fodder for dps, but that is how it works dps should be beat support, its common sense unless the support gets help from the team, that is acceptable but the fact that a support can 1v1 a dps here is bs

Also have you ever heard of not shooting a deflecting Genji?

ah yes, the ol' "just don't shoot him", most folks don't but you know what happens next? He dashes through you, melees then either will (depending on how low your health is):

1. Right-click shuriken into the back of your head + melee again

OR

2. Double-jump and hopefully wall climb away
02/17/2018 06:14 AMPosted by Gitgut
I really dont know how genji requires all that skill. When he has one of the most forgiving kits of the whole roster.

Deflect is broken and genji is invulnerable to anything that is not a beam.

Dash is a free get out of jail card.

His ultimate has huge range, huge damage and Mobility. You cant get less than 2 kills if the team is stacked.

His double jump messes with his critbox making him hard to headshot.

His spread on fan of shurikens makes it impossible to miss.

Have you played him for more than 2 minutes or didn't only watch players like Shadowburn?

All of this is fairly easily countered, Deflect is broken, we already get it after a thousand times, it's Blizzard that refuses to do something. But I'm sorry, get your lazy !@# up and actually git gud.

That's like when every 200hp hero starts crying because Moira killed you while you weren't even shooting and then complain how OP she is.

Just stop, git gud and then come here.
02/17/2018 05:49 AMPosted by HurrDurr
Title.

Only a flanker main would think Moira is low skill ceiling character.
I was about to go off saying that Moira is indeed a low skillcap hero, but you got me with the "flanker mains" because I am one.

Well played.
02/17/2018 06:25 AMPosted by GrayJoniXx

Also have you ever heard of not shooting a deflecting Genji?

This is a meme thread now.
I see Genji's are still trying to peddle the myth about requiring lots more skill than other classes.
02/17/2018 05:53 AMPosted by M3T4
She's the second easiest support.

It's gonna be hard to contend for the easiest support spot while Mercy exists, being the easiest hero in the game.

Genji is much harder.

dude !@#$ logic
I love how anything reasonable gets downvoted to the depths of hell to never be seen again.
02/17/2018 05:57 AMPosted by eight1nches
untrue.

and before you say im saying that because im a genji main.

this is an alt account i use to play dps, my main is in diamond and support/tank flex.

took me a couple hours to pick up moira at a diamond level.

ive played genji probably over 60+ hours in this game since realise and i cant get over plat.

genji has a higher skill floor and ceiling than moira.

Post on your main or you're lying.
This has to be a joke.
You people are salty and biased, so there's no arguing with you people when it comes to logical discussions.

However, Don't compare moira with genji. She's either the easiest, or the second easiest support in this game. There's nothing extraordinary about her. She doesn't take much and she doesn't need much. She has a better escape mechanism than genji. She has an easier aim and she has better self sustain. You don't even need to aim like ana. So don't compare it with genji. Specially since you don't even have a decent play time on either moira or genji. I mean i don't play moira that much, but even so, excluding the time i spent on PTR testing her, I still have more hours on her.