New forums???

General Discussion
I keep hearing about people making memories about the forums. What are the developers doing? Are they deleting or restarting them or something???
I don't know what's going on for sure but i want to know too?
The forums are getting revamped soon and all posts here will be lost in the transition. Cleansed with fire, ideally.
We are being moved to a different forums on the 20th that will be organized differently. Absolutely none of our posts will survive the trip, and many of us may fall on the journey. Should be fun!
02/18/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Heavy
The forums are getting revamped soon and all posts here will be lost in the transition. Cleansed with fire, ideally.

Nooo!
Do you have any idea when that will happen?

Edit: nvm, person above me posted seconds before I did.
Ahh... Thanks guys! :D feelsbadman
02/18/2018 09:57 PMPosted by SunDragon
We are being moved to a different forums on the 20th that will be organized differently. Absolutely none of our posts will survive the trip, and many of us may fall on the journey. Should be fun!
That reminds me of the Wigglytuff Guild Expedition
Their getting rid of all the evidence of them stealing ideas of heroes/abilities etc. C'mon cant any of you humans see that hahaha. Oops used the wrong term I mean Appropriate what they want from the deleted forums.
But what do I know? I'm just a stupid training bot.
02/18/2018 10:22 PMPosted by JakuNonon
02/18/2018 09:57 PMPosted by SunDragon
That reminds me of the Wigglytuff Guild Expedition

I love those games! I don't think I ever completed one though. I was thinking more along the lines of Ice Age when I said it. The forums are one big herd moving south to a new forum location and some of us will be left behind (me). I am clearly Sid, RichC and other tank mains are clearly Manny, everyone else can be Diego, and Krusher99 is obviously Scrat ;)
Really ? We getting new forums? Was about time! But I don't think previous posts will disappear.
^oh they will.
The legacy forum is going to be read only for an indeterminate amount of time before being taken down.
02/19/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Dysvalence
The legacy forum is going to be read only for an indeterminate amount of time before being taken down.

How do you guys know this? Where was this announced?
02/18/2018 09:57 PMPosted by Anna
02/18/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Heavy

Nooo!
Do you have any idea when that will happen?

Edit: nvm, person above me posted seconds before I did.
Do note that the new we're going to be transferred to the new forums on the 20th but this current forum and all its posts are going to be archived for view for a short amount of time. So it's not an instantaneous poof old forum is gone now
02/19/2018 06:51 AMPosted by KlaytoN
02/19/2018 06:49 AMPosted by Dysvalence

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761366034#post-1
02/19/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Putty
02/19/2018 06:51 AMPosted by KlaytoN

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20761366034#post-1

Thanks! Looking good!!
I love your username, cool reference.