We might get 27 teaser this week... hopefully

General Discussion
We are currently the same week as Orisa's first teaser, which was 2/21

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20580087

Altho they might decide to pull a doomfist and wait only a couple of days right before release, we might get a teaser this week... hopefully

EDIT: I will ask anyone that wishes to talk about Moira to go elsewhere. Thank you.
That would be awesome... Im hyped for hero 27!
02/19/2018 06:15 AMPosted by KIZU
That would be awesome... Im hyped for hero 27!

Just a tease of what's possibly coming would be awesome
Please no more locked beam bs

give me a high skill ceiling hero for once
02/19/2018 06:13 AMPosted by FranckyFox24
We are currently the same week as Orisa's first teaser, which was 2/21

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20580087

Altho they might decide to pull a doomfist and wait only a couple of days right before release, we might get a teaser this week... hopefully

I'd love for the new hero to be teased very soon! I am actually very pleased with all the heroes they've released, and I can't wait for the Sombra changes to make her better.
Hopefully it's some sort of a tank hero, whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be happy with it.
02/19/2018 06:17 AMPosted by Pulse

But then bad players will get mad when good players do better than them playing a hero that takes more skill than their main.

You mean Doomfist? Or Sombra even?
02/19/2018 06:25 AMPosted by cyx

I'd love for the new hero to be teased very soon! I am actually very pleased with all the heroes they've released, and I can't wait for the Sombra changes to make her better.
Hopefully it's some sort of a tank hero, whatever it is, I'm sure I'll be happy with it.

Agree, tanks could always use more variety.
Its more than likely it will be revealed at this weeks OWL matches, seem like a perfect opportunity to promote both at the same time.
02/19/2018 06:34 AMPosted by FragMonkey
Its more than likely it will be revealed at this weeks OWL matches, seem like a perfect opportunity to promote both at the same time.

I'm mostly talking about a first blog post hint for this week though. If they reveal anything at the OWL, i think it will be straight the reveal trailer.

Are you still complaining about Moira? She's not going to change, and she's okay in the state she's in; get over it.
I think it is only going to be revealed March 25th during Final Stage of Overwatch League
02/19/2018 06:53 AMPosted by Shadow
I think it is only going to be revealed March 25th during Final Stage of Overwatch League

That... wouldn't make sense because this is even later than Orisa's LIVE release. Testing a hero in april mid-uprising wouldn't be too great for marketing.
02/19/2018 06:50 AMPosted by NinjaKeet

Are you still complaining about Moira? She's not going to change, and she's okay in the state she's in; get over it.

Shes gonna get nerfed, my nerf predictions are 100% success rate btw
>post about new hero hype
>2 people make it about nerfing moira

Never change forums
02/19/2018 07:12 AMPosted by TheHunter
>post about new hero hype
>2 people make it about nerfing moira

Never change forums

Perhaps if these same people end up hating the new hero, perhaps it will change focus and we'll finally be able to turn the page.
02/19/2018 07:09 AMPosted by Pulse
02/19/2018 06:50 AMPosted by NinjaKeet
...Are you still complaining about Moira? She's not going to change, and she's okay in the state she's in; get over it.

She definately will be, experienced players know this. Its not that iam saying she is op or anything. Its just their pattern and it will happen, it has nothing to do with me.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

She definately will be, experienced players know this. Its not that iam saying she is op or anything. Its just their pattern and it will happen, it has nothing to do with me.

For !@#$ sake, can you guys take this !@#$ing conversation somewhere else?!

EDIT: apologize for the mods for my language but having mercy/moira discussing invading totally unrelated topics is getting sickening.
i reaaaally hope so, and the timming is right! but given the many changes on ptr, assuming hanzo's comming this or next week, i feel its maybe doubtful we get a hero right now so it doesnt take away from throughly testing those changes.

Basically all of this+hanzo+new hero would be too much chaos to get some meaningfull testing outside of bugs.
Please not to be a DPS,so tired to help those who push too forward and said ‘I need healing’,and started blaming teammates.

I would like to see a new tank coming up which may bring a new meta or the season 3 three tank meta.I miss that.