Suggest a Fun Buff For Your Main (even if it's OP)

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
So, a buff that would make things more interesting, not just 'more damage' or 'jumps higher'. Doesn't have to be balanced, sensible or something you want added to the game; it's just a bit of hypothetical fun.

For my former main: Mercy's damage beam also buffs up other parts of a teammate's kit. Lucio's boops knock people further, Genji can triple-jump, Reaper steals more life, Junkrat's bombs have a larger radius, Soldier 76 sprints extra fast, etc.

For my current main: When Sombra hacks an enemy, they have friendly-fire turned on for the duration of the hack. Ults included.
McCree spits his cigarette in face of an enemy and messes up their controlls for 1.5 seconds.
Lol.
Selfdestruct has gravitron surge effect, making anyone in the area get sucked in
The ability to remove Moira from the game.

It'd be much more fun without her.

Can you give it a rest? How many posts about nerfing Moira are you going to make today? Good thing they’ll all be deleted by tomorrow.

Anyway OP, I’d give Lucio a Winston leap every 4 seconds. Ultimate stall tactics.
CALL MECH NOW DEALS 150 DAMAGE IN A 2 METTER RADIUS
everytime mercy successfully resurrects a teammate, someone on the enemy team randomly dies. a life for a life, the witch of the wild always takes her price
Ana's shots now have bleed. This affects both friendly and enemy players.

Hope you have a second healer, boys.
02/19/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Luca
The ability to remove Moira from the game, or balance her atleast (But balancing a hero isn't as fun as deleting them from existence)

It'd be much more fun without her.

You have just entered the game yesterday and YOU SPENT A WHOLE DAY COMPLAINING ABOUT HER.
Developer Update:

Torbjörn-
Turret now fires like a Bastion in turret form and has a Reinhardt 2000 health shield in front of it.

Developer Comments: We felt as though the defense category needed a really heavy hitter. Don’t worry we’ll nerf him later til he’s twice as weaker then before lol bye
Hostage mode for Sombra. She uses an enemy as a human shield for 6 seconds. It'd be real funny seeing her try to hold down Reinhardt
add back in junkrat 1.5 (the 2 mines, no fall off dmg, and when rip tire flew up into the air)

op but very fun
02/19/2018 07:17 AMPosted by ZekeShining
You have just entered the game yesterday and YOU SPENT A WHOLE DAY COMPLAINING ABOUT HER.

Alt account.

Why wouldn't I complain when she's overtuned?
mei freeze, targets no longer un freeze.

oh the things i would do to their bodies.
02/19/2018 07:17 AMPosted by Pisces
Ana's shots now have bleed. This affects both friendly and enemy players.

Hope you have a second healer, boys.

They already kinda do with the damage over time. Are you suggesting endless dot?
02/19/2018 07:15 AMPosted by ZekeShining

This is actually how it should be. And a shield in the mech, so it takes no damage until she is in full control.
02/19/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Luca
02/19/2018 07:17 AMPosted by ZekeShining

Alt account.

Why wouldn't I complain when she's overtuned?

Yes I just read that is your alt account on other post.
I also read that your primary account is banned on the forums.
Something tells me you are just in highway to another ban.

Not my problem tho. Have a nice day.
Pulse bomb now has the same blast radius of Rip-tire

Could you imagine it, so broken XDDD
02/19/2018 07:21 AMPosted by DBDchefdog
02/19/2018 07:15 AMPosted by ZekeShining

This is actually how it should be. And a shield in the mech, so it takes no damage until she is in full control.

Yeah the "no damage" is comming in next update I believe.
The damage part would be something to dream off. It's too fast.
Zenyatta can't trigger or be trapped by Junkrat traps- ya know, 'cause he can float. I could list off several things to make him OP, but that'd be a really funny thing go have.