This game needs a Scottish hero

General Discussion
I wanted to write some nonsense about hero diversity here, but let's face it; the real reason this is needed is because the accent is sexy as hell. Let's not deny this incredibly obvious fact.

Anyone who doesn't think so is a Hanzo main. Don't be a Hanzo main. Support a Scott for Hero 28.
and make him sound like andrewJRT
https://youtu.be/VeC6ZrMw0sI?t=20
I have to admit, it would be amusing to have a hero who speaks English with no one able to understand him/her anyway.
02/19/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Bombz
I have to admit, it would be amusing to have a hero who speaks English with no one able to understand him/her anyway.

He should have an ult line that sounds comprehensible to his team, but is so thickly accented it might as well be a foreign language to himself and the enemy.
make him black with one eye Kappa
to fight moira
Melee tank support hybrid.

Main weapon is a Scottish claymore.

Buffs teammates' defense with bagpipe music.

Is a walking health pack dispenser but instead of health packs he tosses out haggis.
02/19/2018 11:20 AMPosted by DarthWalrus
02/19/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Bombz

He should have an ult line that sounds comprehensible to his team, but is so thickly accented it might as well be a foreign language to himself and the enemy.

maybe an ult line in Ghaelic?
Primary weapon curling stones, secondary weapon golf balls?

Sorry, couldn't resist.
02/19/2018 11:24 AMPosted by Potatosaurus
walking health pack dispenser but instead of health packs he tosses out haggis.
Okay, this seriously needs to happen now. Blizzard would be stupid to ignore this request.