won 8 placement matches, now 4 loses in a row

Competitive Discussion
Is Blizzard putting me with bad teams just because I was great at Placements?
Or the enemy team just manage to win, it happen, can't win them all
Dude I just went from 2935 to 2888 in one loss. Im done with this !@#$ing game
Games just trying to figure out a good SR bracket for your skill level because your account looks fresh at level 29. Give it a handful of games and you should be good.
I started on 3099 and now after 4 loses Im at 2888

Thats an average of 52.75 Sr per loss

fix your god damn system Blizzard
02/13/2018 09:14 PMPosted by TJgalon

I would say that if I wasnt getting teams that dont communicate, dont group up or even have a decent aim, which is the exact opposite of what I was getting while doing my placements
Solo queue is like a box of chocolates.
02/13/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Vic
02/13/2018 09:14 PMPosted by TJgalon

I would say that if I wasnt getting teams that dont communicate, dont group up or even have a decent aim, which is the exact opposite of what I was getting while doing my placements
That the players fault then, not blizzard.
02/13/2018 09:24 PMPosted by possumcorpse
Solo queue is like a box of chocolates.

just coconuts are left?
02/13/2018 09:24 PMPosted by TJgalon
02/13/2018 09:20 PMPosted by Vic

That the players fault then, not blizzard.

Its Blizzard pputting me up with teammates with terrible stats just because I was doing great. Its the system they use because if winners only got queued with winners (as it should be) people who are not good would whine all the time
<span class="truncated">...</span> That the players fault then, not blizzard.

Its Blizzard pputting me up with teammates with terrible stats just because I was doing great. Its the system they use because if winners only got queued with winners (as it should be) people who are not good would whine all the time
How do you know they are not good player, or feeling great today, maybe this time though they did not get what they wanted, or 100 other things, it happen.
You got lucky with your placements and placed too high. That's what it looks like, at least. If you're losing that much SR per loss, your stats must be pretty weak.
02/13/2018 09:09 PMPosted by Vic
Is Blizzard putting me with bad teams just because I was great at Placements?

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759240215?page=9#post-164