Sombra's Opportunist buff never made it to PTR

PTR Feedback
The Patch Notes read;
Opportunist
  • Now activates when enemies’ health bars are at less than 100%, up from 50% health

This doesn't exist on PTR right now - https://gfycat.com/UntidyHeavyBufeo

---

Side note, Sombra's Opportunist passive was important at identifying enemies who were low on HP and needed focusing.

Making it so that you get wallhacks at any health below 100% means you can't tell who is low anymore.

Maybe, when properly pushing this to PTR, make it so that there are two colors for wallhacks?

51-99% enemy HP - yellow(?) wallhacks

1-50% enemy HP - red/orange wallhacks
Doesn’t need wall hacks for 99% in the first place. Sombra will be a must need character. They should had took it 75 or 80, not 100.

She just has to call out and every teammate now knows where the enemy is. Strategic assaults gone. Setting up traps gone. Hiding in general is done. Widow is now also useless along with Hanzos sonic arrow.
Doesn’t need wall hacks for 99% in the first place. Sombra will be a must need character. They should had took it 75 or 80, not 100.

She just has to call out and every teammate now knows where the enemy is. Strategic assaults gone. Setting up traps gone. Hiding in general is done. Widow is now also useless along with Hanzos sonic arrow.

Wrong. Sombra cant let the whole team see what she see's. Hanzo and Widow are fine. Stop the overblown reactions please.
02/14/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Renegade

Sombra is the only one who can see where the enemies are in this instance.

Widow and Hanzo reveal everyone's position.

[edit]
lol why downvote me? I get your concern but it's really not the same thing. She will NOT make them obsolete. Instantly seeing every player's movement is far superior than me verbally describing it to you lol.
I confirm that the wallhack buff is broken. It works on PTR exactly at it does on live servers.
Sombra can EASILY tell her team where everyone is, almost at all times (before every team fight). That sounds broken to me.
this basically perma wallhack in sooo many situation... Hanzo has Sonic widow has ultimate, and now sombra has a simple passive...
Being able to see anyone through walls with less than 100%HP is kinda ridiculously strong with the utility it provides.

Maybe make Opportunist work at HP less than 75%-60%, or if the Devs are gonna make it remain at HP less than 100%, then they should at least limit the range and not make it map global.
The Opportunist change IS live, however it does not work like you expect.

Before the change, Sombra had the ability to see any enemy's health bar who was under 50%, if they were in her line of sight. Now, she can see the health bar at anything under 100%.

The wallhack effect STILL ONLY APPLIES at 50%.
02/14/2018 02:23 PMPosted by Kallisti
The Opportunist change IS live, however it does not work like you expect.

Before the change, Sombra had the ability to see any enemy's health bar who was under 50%, if they were in her line of sight. Now, she can see the health bar at anything under 100%.

The wallhack effect STILL ONLY APPLIES at 50%.

That seems like a bug tbh.
Possible, but I'd be fine if it stayed that way tbh. Seeing HP bars is still a side-effect of Opportunist so I think it might just be poor wording in the patch notes.