Highlight Intros: Checkbox Random

General Discussion
It would be awesome if the "Random" option was replaced with selecting checkboxes next to whatever Highlight Intros (including "Heroic") you wanted on a random selection rotation.

It would be even more awesome if this also applied to Victory Poses.

What do you guys think?
Well that just slipped off the front page like nothing. Is no one interested in this or is it just me?

edit: I guess it's just me for now.
I agree, it would be nice to have.
Post a nerf thread or fall into oblivion.
02/15/2018 12:48 PMPosted by iamhappyso
Post a nerf thread or fall into oblivion.
Sad, but true.
I've always wanted this. Certain heroes have so many good Highlight Intros, but like one or two are just lame and completely ruin the "random" option. I personally really want a system where only certain intros will play. Good post OP, +1.
That would be good, but I'd prefer random victory poses atm.
Been suggesting this, a check box system for everything, but it never got much attention. Hopefully Jeff notices us one day
02/15/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Nebula
I've always wanted this. Certain heroes have so many good Highlight Intros, but like one or two are just lame and completely ruin the "random" option. I personally really want a system where only certain intros will play. Good post OP, +1.
Thanks. I just recently got yet another undesired Highlight Intro for Ana... so now it's part of the rotation permanently.

I also want Mei's "Heroic" to be included in the random rotation so badly.
I want this terribly bad, but I want it more with skins! the new swap in queue is a good first step, but I'd love getting a random skin from those I checked off before loading into a match. give me a chance to really mix up those legendary and boss epic skins.
This please x 1000

Some people just don't like every highlight for a character but don't want to be limited to just one!

I don't even care if it takes awhile for them to implement this, just if they put it on the ole to-do list I'd be happy!
I'd be down.
02/15/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Vex
Well that just slipped off the front page like nothing. Is no one interested in this or is it just me?

I've thought about this very same idea a few times, but this is current forum 101.

Hopefully the new platform they're working on will have actual organization, not just clump everything together into a ''general discussion'' page.
If they had that for skins that would be pretty cool.
I've been asking for this since it was released. I want my highlights to be random, but I don't want events to be one of them.

Example: Im playing widowmaker in July. I get a play of the game and my random highlight intro selects the mistletoe intro. Feelsbad
Hear, hear! This is a great idea!
please, I would love a feature like this for sprays and voicelines as well
Lol, yeah can we please get this Blizz? Over the past couple months, I've noticed for Roadhog's "Feast" intro, you get it significantly more than his other intros.. or maybe it's just my experience. But 9/10 times if I get a play/highlight, that will be the intro used.
Random highlight checkboxes, and the same for victory poses :3
It would be even better if they used this method for skins instead of the select skin option they gave us(not that it's bad....but this is better)