Genji broken hitbox's are a lot worse than scatter arrow.

General Discussion
Ok. First of all, im a hanzo main and i think that the scatter really need a Change or nerf and im happy with the hanzo future changes.

Example:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20757305664

Now, lets see, blizzard changed the scatter because many players complaint about it and is not fun play agains. Ok.

Totally correct.

But what about genji broken hitboxs?

I think that this forum have a lot more complains about genji hitboxs than scatter arrow. Why fix hanzo and not genji?

The genji favoritism should to go.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759150839

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759331798

Genji need a fix on dash, ultimate and deflect invisible massive hitboxs.

Thx and sorry for my english.
The golden boy will never be fixed.
Just Nerf his Rein shield sized deflect, and make it CONSISTENT with all abilities, it's weird that I can kill a deflecting Genji with deadeye if I time it right, and when I try the same timing with my flash it gets deflected... HOW???? HE JUST FINISHED HIS DEFLECT HOW IT GOT IT BACK AT ME???

Also dash has a huge hit box and the CD reset it's just dumb, but I have more problems with deflect tbh
Scatter can kill any dps, support hero and nearly kill every tank
Genji punish you for shooting at his general direction
yes pls change deflect before the one shot ability
Genji is perfect
Stop shooting for 2 secs ffs. Then you won't die
I think his ultimate and dash are fine as is, since they are technically melee, but I have had games where a Genji would deflect projectiles through walls, as in the projectile was on the other side of the wall, going toward someone else. His deflect has been nerfed in the past, but it still seems a bit big and along with latency, it appears to be difficult to adjust the timing.
don't bother we made post that over 100 pages about genji's deflect and still nothing. He so broken in FFA because of that and his kit.
02/16/2018 02:46 PMPosted by GreenVGC
Genji is perfect

*free animation cancel dash through you*
Genji is perfect

Stop shooting? What if he is directly to my left, off screen, and im shooting at the hog in front of me? Well it doesn't matter because the deflect hitbox will deflect it back at you and kill you. It's proven his deflect is broken.

"DUDE JUST DONT SHOOT AT HIM LOOOL 4Head"

Even if you don't shoot at him and shoot near him, he still somehow deflects your projectiles..
genji's broken deflect doesn't 1-shot orisa though
well, unless he deflects a scatter
02/16/2018 02:45 PMPosted by diell

Genji have a lot more pickrate than hanzo.

I thinj that genji fixs are more easy than rework hanzo.

And why not fix the two problems? And not ignore genji broken hitboxs.

Blizzard told us like 3 months ago that they are working on fix the scatter. But they dont say anything about genji hitboxs.
I would add his shuriken throws which seem to be the size of hubcaps at least... 3-star difficulty my *ss...
I used to think it was ok but these days it just frustrates me.

Like I was dueling a genji with ana, I aim S T R A I G H T at my feet with my grenade and HE DEFLECTS IT ON ME WHILE HE WAS WAY BEHIND ME. It's so frustrating !!
Swift strike needs changed. I hate being whipped around like a yo yo by a hog Hook i saw coming and dashed to avoid or dashing to escape only to die to a melee strike where I WAS BUT AM NOT NOW.

Invulnerability like mercy rez for the split second im dashing or rework the ability from the ground up.
02/16/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Ermor
The golden boy will never be fixed.

02/16/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Fartbiscuits
Invulnerability like mercy rez for the split second im dashing

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
02/16/2018 03:06 PMPosted by Zorek104
02/16/2018 02:45 PMPosted by diell

Genji have a lot more pickrate than hanzo.

I thinj that genji fixs are more easy than rework hanzo.

And why not fix the two problems? And not ignore genji broken hitboxs.

Blizzard told us like 3 months ago that they are working on fix the scatter. But they dont say anything about genji hitboxs.

Genji has higher pick rates than Hanzo because Hanzo is inconsistent. That's why he's getting buffs and the new Hanzo will likely be more consistent and see more usage.

Why nerf Genji when he isn't op but still has good pick rates?

You keep saying deflect is broken and needs fixes, but devs already told you that's working as intended (i.e. not broken). It's time to respect dev's decision and move on.
Revisiting this thread, I just had a scary thought of rapid-fire Hanzo vs deflecting Genji...
02/16/2018 02:37 PMPosted by Zorek104
Genji need a fix on dash, ultimate and deflect invisible massive hitboxs.

Stop pretending his ultimate and dash hitboxes need to be shrunk.

His ultimate is 5m, the same as a Reinhardt hammer

His dash is the same size relative to him as Reinhardt's 50 damage from charge hitting and D.Va's boosted are to them.

Deflect just needs a visual change.
02/16/2018 02:50 PMPosted by CamKitty
Genji is perfect

*free animation cancel dash through you*

Not even an animation cancel.

Learn the definitions of these things before complaining about Genji:

-Passive Ability

-Elimination

-Animation Cancel

-Game Mechanic.

I'm sure if people knew the definitions of those things before complaining there'd be alot less braindead complaints about him simply because he outplayed them