Moira needs a slight buff

General Discussion
She is tank fuel. Moira is horribly countered by bulky tanks such as rein, D.Va, orisa, and even winston!

She may be strong against flankers, but if you think about it, she has more enemy team counters than anyone would like to admit.

My slight buff suggestion is making her fade on 5s cd instead of 6s
You are kidding right?
She is fine
I died to a Moira so there is no possible way you can convince me she has ANY counters!!!!!!!
;)
*Sigh*
Haha!
I think her ult thats need a buff team keep dying even if I try to counter ults with
I disagree. I’ve mained Moira since ptr and I don’t think she needs any buffs or nerfs. Blizz did an incredible job balancing her. She’s fine in my opinion.
Woah woah woah woah (said Crash), I know she absolutely doesn't need nerfs, but buffs? Hell no! Just like she counters most flankers, burst damage and high health heroes counter Moira, and that is completely fair. You can't just reject pleas to nerf because she counters a lot and then call for buffs because she gets countered by a lot. It's hypocritical.
Hell no. Moira is very powerful as she is.
"oh man, i am a healer who can't deal with any tanks like every other healer in this game. I need a buff!".
Moira already has a better chance against all tanks than the other healers BECAUSE of her fade ability, so she doesnt really need a buff to her fade ability. The only way to make her a bit more enjoyable to play against is to give her less ult charge for healing, almost everyone who even touches moira can get an ult in 1 team fight, seems a bit too strong.
02/17/2018 10:27 AMPosted by TriVenom
She is tank fuel. Moira is horribly countered by bulky tanks such as rein, D.Va, orisa, and even winston!

She may be strong against flankers, but if you think about it, she has more enemy team counters than anyone would like to admit.

Moira is FINE. If you’re dying to tanks, that’s your own fault. Moira can avoid every one if you stay away. She’s not meant to kill tanks on her own or even engage them unless they are out of position, about to die, and there are teammates to back you up just in case things go wrong. Plus, you have fade to get away in this instance. Learn to save your fade for moments when you really need to GTFO.
02/17/2018 10:27 AMPosted by TriVenom

No
Contrary to what the DPS Meta Trio's balance might tell you, a character shouldn't be able to handle every single situation AND every single Hero AND have no true hard counters.

Moira's counters are bulky bois and people with decent self-sustain/people being healed.
Moira isn't meant to 1v1 tanks, only time I attack a tank is to get some healing charge off them or finish them off if they're low. Moira can out heal winstons damage also.
Moira is amazing right now, literally the go to support at the moment. She can do everything, good damage support, good healing support ... great survivability and shes fun to play.

Its the other supports that need tweaks.