As a Sombra main

PTR Feedback
Keep Lucio's auras. Take away wall ride though.

His auras don't require a button press.

However, if this makes Sombra overall "weaker", then choose from one of the buffs/QoL:

Increased base movement speed

Sugar skulls on Hacked enemies

Hack takes priority over reloading

Cancel Translocator
I don't know why skulls on hacked enemies isn't a thing.
Cancel Translocator

02/18/2018 02:44 AMPosted by GeeVee
QoL

OMEGALUL
02/18/2018 02:44 AMPosted by GeeVee
Keep Lucio's auras. Take away wall ride though.

His auras don't require a button press.

However, if this makes Sombra overall "weaker", then choose from one of the buffs/QoL:

Sugar skulls on Hacked enemies

Hack takes priority over reloading

Cancel Translocator

If they allow skull symbols on hacked enemies then they better add symbols on enemies Zenyatta puts discord on.

As for Lucio's auras, I'm fine with him keeping the baseline aura but Sombra won't need an additional buff to compensate. She's already crippling Lucio by disabling his wall ride in my opinion.
I disagree on keeping all auras when hacked, hacking just wallride will make hacking Lucio still pointless. Hacking just speed aura would be oka-ish, but it might still give frustrating times to deal with Lucio as Sombra.
Sombra vs Lucio gives ridiculous stuff where it doesn't matter to Lucio because he can stall so much. These changes are coping with that.
his aura do require a button press. It's Just a toggle instead of an activation. you toggle between two auras with a single button. guess what? That's a button press. Just because he starts with one of them up does not mean the ability does not require a button press. it just means that his ability which requires a button press has to start with one of them open because there are only two options.

Now, I'm actually okay with just removing his ability to swap songs, and his crossfade. That's fair.