Dear Mercy Mains...

General Discussion
It's been a while since your nerfs and as a D.va, Ana, Mei and Sym main I can understand how it feels to adjust to being blatantly underpowered and unplayable. How are you holding up sweeties?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
All of those characters with the exception of Mei is in my top 5 (Mei is no 10).

#The NerfsAreStrongInThisOne
02/19/2018 06:04 AMPosted by Xian396
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
02/19/2018 06:04 AMPosted by QuizzyBunny
All of those characters with the exception of Mei is in my top 5 (Mei is no 10).

*whispers*They're obviously the best but we can't let it be known or they will be nerfed hard....
02/19/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Karo
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I love this XD
02/19/2018 06:05 AMPosted by Karo
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Im doing perfectly fine, This season (I started like 2-3 weeks ago at diamond) I hit high masters 3850 (or whatever) but I mainly end up playing mercy every game though after the nerf I dont get harassed for playing her as often which is nice. I just hope next season I can hit top 500 with my boyfriend.
02/19/2018 06:08 AMPosted by HanaSong
02/19/2018 06:04 AMPosted by QuizzyBunny

*whispers*They're obviously the best but we can't let it be known or they will be nerfed hard....

The only one in my top 5 to not have been seriously nerfed/changed the past year is Pharah.

Pharah mains should be afraid... really afraid...
I've run into less toxic players than before. I still win a lot, and since the nerf I've gotten called out for standout plays, and have been called the team carry more often than ever. Enemy teams still tilt when I'm on my A-game too, so I guess I'm doing something right! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've adjusted to the changes, but the only problem I have is that junk rats rip tire hasn't been nerfed yet. I mean, come on. Also Ana hasn't been buffed, Doomfist feels like a troll pick, murky hasn't gotten her old kit back. I know I said I've adjusted but I miss the 4-5 man rezzes, man.