can we change moira's ult

General Discussion
Visually that is. It is so bad to look and when tow moira's are ulting it is just a shot show of particles. On top of this of Moira does become meta than spectator in owl would be so bad.

Is it possible to make her ulr just one color please like hanzo's ultimate
i wont be watching OWL anymore since they ignore european viewers.. so i dont care about it
I had a match where o was McCree and two Moiras ulted along with one zen countering one. Man, my screen was all flashy colors and nothing to see.. I really wish they tweaked her beam, its ridiculously bad.
02/19/2018 07:13 AMPosted by lemonworld
i wont be watching OWL anymore since they ignore european viewers.. so i dont care about it

OK but the people who will watch it like me care, I mean why comment if you don't care?
Agreed, it's pretty hideous. Friendly should be yellow, enemy should red.
02/19/2018 07:17 AMPosted by DBDchefdog
Agreed, it's pretty hideous. Friendly should be yellow, enemy should red.

Feel like red for enemy would be to similar to hanzo ult
They need to turn down the opacity on it quite a bit for starters.
Can we just remove her from the game?

The forums won't be happy if she becomes balanced since they're delusional and think she already is, so why don't they just remove her from the game?
02/19/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Luca

The forums won't be happy if she becomes balanced since they're delusional and think she already is, so why don't they just remove her from the game?

We talking about graphics here and not stats. Try again.
02/19/2018 07:22 AMPosted by KlaytoN
02/19/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Luca

We talking about graphics here and not stats. Try again.

If you remove Moira from the game you won't have to worry about her repulsive visuals.
02/19/2018 07:19 AMPosted by FAC3theMUSIK
They need to turn down the opacity on it quite a bit for starters.

i think her ult is a bit like hanzos.. it can zone an area by the visual effect.
on a much smaller rate.. so it could also turn out like a small nerf.. and atm we dont know if moira really needs nerfs.

same can be said about the sound of her ult and the sound orbs.

some people get really triggered by it and start to panic. i had so many tracers who were full health when i was like half hp as moira.. and they start running away and not even trying to kill me lmao

a little bit like symm.. when u hear the microwave you better start running or you get grilled by a high charged symm.
I really like the two color thing, it’s her entire theme, it collided her give/take motif. So it’s purple and yellow, naturally clashing colors.
02/19/2018 07:13 AMPosted by lemonworld

Might win top prize for the most arbitrary comment
02/19/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Ghostly
I really like the two color thing, it’s her entire theme, it collided her give/take motif. So it’s purple and yellow, naturally clashing colors.

Exactly. Chaos and stuff
02/19/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Ghostly

I agree that it fits her theme but it makes it so hard to focus on anything with all the visual effects