Scatter arrow, what I'll miss

General Discussion
The simple geometry voice line. It's always funny killing even getting killed by a stay arrow from across the level that was intended for someone else (SIMPLE GEOMETRY MY A**). I understand the reasons for it being replaced, but I didn't really have a problem unless the Hanzo spammed it as if forgetting they have primary fire as well. I mostly used it as a cornershot as intended or a 'take you with me' shot so with that said I hope Volley and Disengage work well.
To Scatter Torbjörn twice on Junkertown was my favorite thing to do. Twice you ask? Because mercy rezzes him 90% of the time.
I'll miss aiming at a wall so the arrows would go behind a shield XD
02/20/2018 01:44 AMPosted by Griever
The simple geometry voice line. It's always funny killing even getting killed by a stay arrow from across the level that was intended for someone else (SIMPLE GEOMETRY MY A**). I understand the reasons for it being replaced, but I didn't really have a problem unless the Hanzo spammed it as if forgetting they have primary fire as well. I mostly used it as a cornershot as intended or a 'take you with me' shot so with that said I hope Volley and Disengage work well.

Actually what you will miss is the new skill. Yanno, cos aiming :p
02/20/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Mort

Actually what you will miss is the new skill.

The sass!
02/20/2018 02:56 AMPosted by Mort
Actually what you will miss is the new skill.

Ba dum tsss