Mac Technical Support

Jul 24 macOS 10.12.6 Available Hey all, This OS update from Apple includes updates to improve the security, stability, and compatibility. List of what this update includes can be found here. This update can be applied through the App Store: 1. Launch the App Store from your dock, or by clicking the Apple menu and selecting App Store. 2. Select the Updates tab. 3. Click Update next to macOS 10.12.6 Your Mac will begin installing the update, and will restart once the download has completed. You can also download directly through Apple's Support Site, or by performing a Combo Update.Eloemaz0 Jul 24
May 19, 2016 Mac OS Sierra 10.12 Now Available Apple has released their newest OS Update, 10.12. Patch notes for this release can be found on Apple's website. Both for system security and game performance, we recommend keeping your Operating System up to date, especially those using Intel GPUs.Glaxigrav0 May 19, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 Low FPS in Windowed (Fullscreen) Mode We're aware of an OS bug where running some games in Fullscreen (Windowed) mode an cause a severe drop in FPS in-game. We anticipate this is addressed in the next OSX build. In the meantime, there are two different workarounds that may help! 1. Running the game in Fullscreen Running the game in fullscreen should not have the FPS degradation above. This does limit some functionality, such as ease of tabbing out of game without redrawing your desktop and Applications. 2. Minimize all background windows using Flash (including Blizzard App) Flash applications drawn behind a Windowed (Fullscreen) application cause FPS loss. The Blizzard Desktop App uses Flash elements as well, so minimizing this on launch can help. 1. Open the Blizzard App > Settings. 2. On the General Tab, locate the When I launch a Game dropdown. 3. Select Close the Blizzard App Window 4. Click Done to finalize your changes.Glaxigrav0 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 12, 2013 Common Technical Issues and Solutions Hello friends! Below, you will find frequently posted technical issues with relevant support articles that may help resolve your issues. Low frame rates and performance during gameplay Lockups, crashes, black screens during gameplay Lockups, crashes, black screens on game launch This is a living document, so please check back from time to time for updated common issues. Thanks!Machkhan0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Welcome to Mac Technical Support Welcome to the Mac Technical Support forum for StarCraft II! This forum exists to provide StarCraft II customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-5pm Pacific, 5 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues: http://battle.net/support If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: Online Ticket - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account. Phone Support - You can schedule a callback from us from 10am - 6pm Pacific time, 5 days a week. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Machkhan0 Mar 12, 2013
Jul 8 New patch causing crashes Pretty sure this is an OSX problem, as I imagine it would be more widespread if it was on everything. My friend and I tried to play together right after the patch went out and the maintenance period ended, but whenever we load into a game (coop or multiplayer, we tried both) it would immediately crash on us. Both copies on both computers, too.Makana504 Jul 8
Jul 1 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1
1d SC2 Crashing on start MAC SC2 crashing when launching. Loads to a black screen with mouse cursor and then crashes. Getting this error. 28B7A4AB-1D3D-4743-B20D-99BD8BBC802B Here is what i've tried so far: - repair SC2 - uninstall and re installed SC2 - deleted the battlenet app and reinstalled Running El Captin 10.11.6BraveDave1 1d
2d One-button Authenticator for SC2? Hi, I just used the one-button approval on the iPhone Authenticator app for SC Remastered, but I still have to enter the code manually every time it's needed for SC2. Is this normal, or should I disconnect authenticator then reconnect it? Thanks! StephenSAXnBUCKsDAD2 2d
2d Mouse Scrolling Not Working I just purchased a new iMac and downloaded SC2 everything looks great except that when I joined a game my mouse was not scrolling the around the map when i placed in the the edge of the screen. I checked in the settings and mouse scrolling is enabled so Im not sure what to do. Using the arrow keys to scroll around the map is a huge pain in the !@#. Btw I am using a Cyborg rat 7 wired USB mouse however I tried switching to the apple magic mouse just to see if that was the issue but same thing with that mouse. Not sure what to do here if anyone knows how to fix this issue I would be greatly appreciative.kyzi13 2d
Aug 10 Possible Bug with Mac Editor So I use a Mac. Its a recently bought new Mac as well. I've been experiencing the following 2 problems lately. 1. Ever since the latest patch, I've been receiving a message saying"Unable to Start Game" on the extension mod I am making. This does not happen with maps, only extension mods. I created a fresh extension mod to see if it would work. Got exactly the same message. This leads me to believe its a bug that occurred with the patch. Thankfully extension mods are still working. I am still able to update and work on the mod in the meantime. Just anytime I want to test something I have to upload which takes more time. 2. Other thing I noticed which could be a bug. When I've tried to create upgrades in the SC2 editor and alter previously existing data it just resets the moment I click onto a new tab. I could swear this was working at a previous time. I don't think I am doing anything wrong that might be causing this.RayoftheSun0 Aug 10
Aug 8 Right click not working when moving units I normally play on windows but installed Starcraft on my MacBook Pro. I've gone into preferences for the system and enable right clicking for the mouse. I've confirmed that right click works outside on Starcraft. In the game I click on a unit like my SCV and right click a resource node and it doesn't move. So I can't order units to move or attack. Everything else seems to work fine. I can use the trackpad to issue the command but that is not going to work for anything competitive. Troubleshooting I've done so far: Used multiple mice to make sure it's not a hardware issue turned on right click in the system preferences>Trackpad settings Verified right clicking is working outside of Starcraft. I can right click files I rebuilt the files through the launcher I uninstalled and reinstalled the software Thanks in advance for any suggestions you feel like sharingAskarius5 Aug 8
Aug 3 Is this computer worth five hundred bucks These are two CL finds, which do you feel is a better deal and why. This would be a computer pretty much only used for Starcraft 2 not really any other games. Looking for decent fps (60 or so) And high to ultra settings. Choice 1 Power Supply: EVGA 100-W1-0430-RX 430W Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200) Intel Z170 Platform Hard Drive: Kingston A400 2.5" 120GB SATA III TLC Internal Solid State Drive Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 3M 3.7 GHz LGA 1151 Graphics Card: ASUS ROG Radeon RX 470 STRIX-RX470-O4G-GAMING 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support OC Edition AMD Gaming Graphics Card Case: Antec Three Hundred ATX Mid Tower Computer Case OR THIS ONE AMD FX-8120 3.10 Ghz Eight Core. CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper212 EVO. Motherboard: BioStar TA970. RAM: 32GB (8GB x 4) Can Be Upgraded to 64GB. SSD: 240GB. HDD: 2X 1TB 7200RPM Data Drives. Video Card: Nvidia GForce GTX 750TI SC 2GB DDR5 Memory. Windows Prefomace Shows 7.5 Processor 7.7 Video 7.9 Main Drive out of 7.9 Maximum. Case: Cooler Master HAF Plus ATX. PSU: Cooler master 750W. Optical drive: Asus DVD writer/reader. LED Lighting: 6 Blue LED Lighted Fans OS : Windows 7 Pro 64bit. Monitor HP S2331 23" 1920X1080 LCD Display Comes with a Keyboard, mouse and Speakers. Either one is 500 bucks.weekendo0 Aug 3
Aug 2 DVORAK layout and grid hotkeys I have OSX 10.6.4 and I regularly use the dvorak keyboard layout. I also like to use the grid hotkeys in the game. My problem is that when you use both dvorak and grid, the hotkeys for 'select all warp gates' and 'attack' are the same. Select all warp gates overrides the attack hot key, which leaves me with no hotkey for attack. So I have to switch to QWERTY layout whenever I play, but this makes my typing pretty slow and effortful. Is there a way I can reassign the select all warp gates hotkey?Bambi1 Aug 2
Aug 1 Downloading IEM Katowice 2017 Replays I am having a problem downloading the IEM Replays, for some reason when i download it, it saves to open with Internet Explorer. I know how to change what to open it with, but i don't know what im supposed to open it with. So basically, What program do I need to run the replays?Armleg5 Aug 1
Aug 1 Can't play offline mode, rank match Please help me. I have my LOTV standard edition, I have no issues playing offline and rank/unranked match, then all of a sudden I can't play it. When I'm trying to play offline it says that I need to authorize etc, and when in unrank/rank match i need to upgrade my edition.Paupi0 Aug 1
Jul 30 Mac help. not connecting for download it won't connect to download the patch so I can play. just updated to Sierra. was working on the last os I had on the iMac but not this one :(.Jody0 Jul 30
Jul 30 El Capitan Access Permission Error I just downloaded Legacy of the Void, and every time I try to play the game I get an error message saying Core: access permission error. I've played both prior versions of Starcraft II without issue, and I also opened up Diablo III earlier today just fine from the Battle.net app. Any help would be appreciated.Alucard3 Jul 30
Jul 27 cursor problem I haven't played this game in awhile since i was like 10 and I'm 20 now and don't know anything about computers and decided to download the game on to my wifes mac and whenever i start the game this cursor is stuck on the bottom left corner of the screen and i can't move it no matter what i do sometimes it does load it properly and i have full access over the cursor please help me.jaykicks1 Jul 27
Jul 26 No Sound Every other program has sound and Starcraft had sound the day before. I've tried ctrl + s and ctrl + m and restoring the sound settings. I also rebooted and checked the sound output in system preferences.Christopher38 Jul 26
Jul 24 starcraft after updating become lag Use macOS Sierra10.12.5 version, with 64 CPU starcraft version 3.16.0 After update to this version, the game become so late. Even decrease the picture setting, the lag still happen. Almost to be 5 frame/sec in small fighting(just 15-20 army). I look up some article about similarly problem. Somebody say you can set starcraft to be 32-bit to run smoothly. But I can't even find the option in game setting!?llllllllllll1 Jul 24
Jul 20 Arcade Unable to join games I click to join a game and the message saying "this game is no longer available." If you are wondering if the game is actually available it is. I tried all game lobbies on the main que list thing. I can create a game and have people join, but I can not join a game. I'm using a Macintosh with Sierra Leone OS. It began 2 month ago, I stopped playing since then and just recently tried again.PrimalStrike5 Jul 20
Jul 15 Frozen Mouse Frozen Mouse: So idk how to explain this but I will try as best I can. Ever since this new patch came out I have had a problem with my mouse and it being frozen on the (campaign, co-op, etc) selection screen. It's a bluetooth mouse. I have unplugged the adapter from the computer, turned it on and off. My mouse works just fine with anything on my computer. I even uninstalled and re installed the game completely. Can someone please hell me out here or point me in the right direction on how to fix this odd problem!!! Thank you.Brock16 Jul 15
Jul 10 Can't save with Mac Trigger Editor Is it me or is the trigger editor bugged? Sometimes I make the smallest changes in coding (like literally a change of number) and it refuses to save, and my friend does the *same exact change* on his pc and it works perfectly. What gives? Is there is a trick I am missing out on?MOTHER1 Jul 10
Jul 4 Mac only: Cannot connect to Battle.net In SCII So I will log into my Battle.net app on two computers: 1 mac and 1 windows. The windows one works fine with the same account, and both are never logged in at the same time. However, when on my mac, once I'm in SCII, I try to connect to battle.net, and it never connects. It will say "connecting" for a very long time, then it just...won't. I know it's not my internet connection, and no other apps are running. Also, the buffering symbol lags ever so slightly more than it usually does. Lastly, I've made sure that my computer is updated, and I've done "scan and repair" twice now. What do I do?Zookeapr10 Jul 4
Jul 4 Cmd+F5 hotkey does not work When I set my "set camera 5" hotkey to cmd+f5, I get this error the next time I join a game: ... And the hotkey doesn't work. But if I change the hotkey again in-game it will work for that match. I have searched the forums and found many similar posts, but they are from many years ago and the proposed solutions didn't work. Thanks for reading this post. I hope you can help. Here's my system's info: Hardware Overview: Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac11,3 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 8 MB Memory: 12 GB Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s Boot ROM Version: IM112.0057.B09 SMC Version (system): 1.59f2 Hardware UUID: 39F7DD00-8569-5119-83B8-2C9ACD3B6539 ATI Radeon HD 5750: Chipset Model: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 1024 MB Vendor: ATI (0x1002) Device ID: 0x68a1 Revision ID: 0x0000 ROM Revision: 113-B9710C-238 EFI Driver Version: 01.00.417 Displays: iMac: Display Type: LCD Resolution: 2560 x 1440 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Rotation: Supported Automatically Adjust Brightness: Yes Connection Type: DisplayPort L1720P : Resolution: 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Mirror: Off Online: Yes Rotation: Supported Automatically Adjust Brightness: No System Software Overview: System Version: macOS 10.12.5 (16F73) Kernel Version: Darwin 16.6.0 Boot Volume: Macintosh HD Boot Mode: Normal Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled System Integrity Protection: Enabled Time since boot: 1:09EvilMossad1 Jul 4
Jul 1 2016 MacBook Pro 13" + LG 5K unplayable I am using a 2016 MacBook Pro 13" (with the touchbar) with the LG Ultrafine 5K monitor Apple is selling. When I launch Starcraft II, I can only choose the native HiDPI 5120x2880 resolution, making the game unplayable due to extremely low frame rate. I want to reduce the resolution to something more reasonable like 1280x720 or 1920x1080 (non-HiDPI resolutions), but no resolution other than the 5120x2880 is available for selection. Please fix this problem ASAP as the game I purchased is literally unplayable.Pete5 Jul 1
Jun 30 Mouse stutter steps when holding down keys. Hi I'm still having the issues that I addressed in this post back in October. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20749227248#post-1 I tried lowering the key repetition in System Preferences but still no good. I don't know why this is happening. It never happened before LOTV. I'm pretty sure it started back when I updated to Sierra. The problem is pretty consistent, like 90% of the time, but I have noticed that it is much worse when I'm in Fullscreen mode. Seems to be better in Windowed(Fullscreen). Idk. I'm at a lost. Could really use some assistance.ProjectM5 Jun 30
Jun 29 Editor Authentication When I try to use the editor, it gives me a popup window saying, "You must log in to Battle.net to authenticate your StarCraft II account before using the editor. Would you like to do so now?" I click Yes, and then type in my email and password, but it says, "Failed to log in to Battle.net as 'email' (Your login information was incorrect. Please try again.)\ I tried my email account and my forum username, my password and my StarCraft II authentication key. Nothing works. Computer is 10.5.8 Mac OS X. How do I fix the problem?Trfel25 Jun 29
Jun 26 Mouse problems Mac Mouse problems Mac. Hi All- My mouse works fine during the game except when I use my keyboard. If I am using the keyboard for a comand my mouse starts getting jumpy. Has anyone else had this problem? ThanksHellrazorX3 Jun 26
Jun 25 Metal & Metal 2 (question for devs) Any plans on finishing support of Metal (making stable / out of beta) or maybe even starting supporting upcoming Metal 2 with macOS High Sierra?NekR0 Jun 25
Jun 25 Unable to connect to Battle.net I've been unable to connect to Battle.net ever since the recent patch. I am presented at the log-in screen with a message that either my internet connection is offline (which it isn't), or there is no response from Battle.net servers and that the service is temporarily unavailable and to try again later. The problem has persisted for about 2-3 days. Does anyone know what I can do?Thanatopsis0 Jun 25
Jun 25 An unknown error has occurred. Please re-install the game? I am getting this message accompanied by: an unexpected fatal error occured, with this code: 8D0A7C41-1F41-45EB-BCAE-32D9D9B7F0BB I am a mac user. There was maintenance done today, June 20th and after it, my game started to act up. I am able to launch the game and any mode of gameplay, though only for about 10 seconds before the entire game crashes and leaves me with these messages. I have tried these methods so far: - uninstalled games, caches, agents - used windowed mode as far as i can see, I cannot change my bit rate from 64-32 and switching user accounts has also not worked. is this a problem from the maintenance or a problem on my end?bmingAgain20 Jun 25
Jun 24 Error with Blizzard App I'm just reporting a general error I noticed. I've had the entire SC2 collection for some time, but for some reason, the Blizzard app was stating I need to purchase the game. I couldn't get rid of the error until I actually logged into the game and it finally registered that I had the full game. I'm not sure if this is a Mac-only bug, but it happened with the Mac version of the client and I don't have a PC to test it with, especially since it now registers properly with my account.Pandalyn0 Jun 24
Jun 22 Unknown Error. Please Re-install the GAME Unknown Error. Please Re-install the GAME Get This Message Right Before The Game Play Starts. I Can Watch the mission intros. get to the launch screen. Get to Mission Briefings. But Right When I Click Start Misson Or whatever it is..... on the Briefing Menu. Boom Theres The Evil damn Message After the Game Closes aka crashes Unknown Error. Please Re-install the GAME Running a Gtx 560. 2 (two) xeon 3.4 CPU. 4gbs ram. windows 7 Ultimate I've Played Starcraft 2 Before on This Very Machine. Seems It Started after the reformat of my machine... or update Unsure As To Why. I've Tried Setting Permissions blah blah.. UAC Never Notify (already Removed First thing on a freash OS) Reinstalled The Game As I Was Polity Asked Via Evil/Nice Message. setting Run For windows 7 under the whole right click the icon procedure. Moving the folder to Public. Also To Just /c Programs and x86 programs. To no avail I have Looked everywhere online for a solution mostly see this issue in heros of the storm. but nothing for this. Is there a Fix????? ffs. Thank You For The Time. -LouzirLouzir36 Jun 22
Jun 22 Mac Crash... a thread from a software dev. Yep... literally millions of Mac users found that after the patch their game is unplayable. Is it just a game? Sure! (albeit a game that requires you to be online and running an absolutely current version) Its it understandable that a bug causes a crash? Absolutely! Is it absolutely unacceptable to release a mandatory patch that has not been regression or QA tested? (a simple "Anyone try this on a Mac?" would have sufficed) Beyond words.... Seriously? I am not going to rage all over like some people, but as a software professional, I am stunned this made it out. EVERY MAC USER not working.. seriously?Sebadoh15 Jun 22
Jun 21 "Unknown error" on macbook pro I just installed SC2 on my macbook pro 13". Every time I try to start any game mode i make it about 15-20 seconds in then the game crashes and I get "unknown error. Reinstall the game". I tried reinstalling and everything I can think of and the game still crashes every time. Any ideas?MagicWanda4 Jun 21
Jun 21 'unknown error, please reinstall" MAC When joining Arcade Game, SC unexpectedly quits and says 'unknown error, please reinstall" PLZ HELPFlaunty17 Jun 21
Jun 21 Crash at start of match Whenever I play anything in starcraft 2 the game will crash within the first 30 seconds. "An unexpected fatal error occurred." I am recommenced by the prompt to reinstall the game which I have tried with no results. SC2 was working fine a few days ago but this issue started after the new patch. I use Intel HD Graphics 4000 and run OS sierra, which is fully updated. I have tried lowering graphics and have checked that SC2 has full accessibility. Im not sure how to fix this issue, I can login but when playing any game mode SC2 will crash. 2DD1543F-4AEC-4925-AFAF-713FC91CBA1DBigPig1 Jun 21
Jun 21 Game crash post 3.15 patch Game crashes when first probe comes out (post patch 3.15) Yesterday was finereutak3 Jun 21
Jun 21 LOTV is crashing (After recent patch) 46A95C63-4059-46E1-83C5-6B9C2507702E Getting this error when I start a game in LOTV, it crashes 10 seconds or so after I start a game. I can play Heroes of the storm fine, so I'm not sure what the problem is.Bragi1 Jun 21
Jun 21 Why have you cast me into this terrible hell? Oh, Blizzard, why are you so cruel???? We can start the game, but only play for a few pitiful seconds. Is it because we were ungrateful for previous patches? Please forgive us. We beseech thee. PLEASE RELEASE US FROM THESE TERRIBLE TORMENTS.Pazuzu0 Jun 21
Jun 21 Can't Login to Battle.net on SC2 Recently this I've been having this problem on and off but now it seems indefinite. When I open SC2 through the Battle.net application it doesn't log me in automatically. When I try to log in it tells me it can't connect and asks me if I want to play in Offline Mode. When I select Offline Mode it tells me there is no account stored on this computer to even enter Offline Mode. Which doesn't make any sense because I just played online the other day. I tried un/reinstalling. I've tried restarting my computer. I've tried scanning and repairing. I've tried using a different wifi. I've tried logging into multiple B.net accounts. Nothing has worked for me. I'm connected online in the B.net app, just won't work in game. Please help. I just wanna play some StarCraft. Specs: macOS Sierra 10.12.4 MacBook Air 13", Early 2015 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536MB Latest StarCraft 2 Version 3.13.0.52910ProjectM3 Jun 21
Jun 21 Nathanias's Smooth Voice Makes my Mac Crash Apparently the new patch's inclusion of Nathanias's voice crashes my MAC. I'm a huge fan on twitch but I think that my MAC can't handle all the awesome. (There may be other patch elements that are the problem of course, but this one seems the most likely.) Thanks for the attention.vikingexplor1 Jun 21
Jun 21 Stop being stupid Blizzard Waiting on another installation or update… Game unplayable. What is happening? Stop being stupid Blizzard.Joey0 Jun 21
Jun 20 Latest Patch crashes my system. Soon as I installed the 6/20 new patch for SC2 my game client keeps crashing. Kicks me out of full screen loads for a second then crashes happened 5x in a row. Thoughts. Running on a 2014 i5 iMac. Never have had this issue before this latest patch.JumpJiggy6 Jun 20
Jun 11 Alt+tab on OSX changes display mode When using fullscreen and after alt+tabbing the display mode is somehow changed to windowed, to fix it I need to put it to windowed and saying NO to the new configuration.Parasite1 Jun 11
Jun 7 Logitech issues with Sc2 I have a Logitech G910 keyboard and G600 mouse, I can't get the buttons I assigned to Shift and cntrl to work properly at creating hotkeys in game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. Nothing works.McAwesome0 Jun 7
Jun 6 Custom Maps Won't Show or Download When I go to the Custom Games section, and look for open games or try to browse maps and create my own, I'm stuck with the spinning recticle in the center of my screen. Maps don't load on screen. Yesterday they were loading but when I would try to create a game, my screen would show that I was downloading the map, but it never finished (I had friends in my group who downloaded the map in 5-10 seconds). So far, I've used the Terminal Flush, deleted my Battle.net cache, and last night I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no luck. Please let me know what I can do to fix this issue. It seems like a server connectivity issue of some kind, but I have no firewalls or anything that I can imagine would be causing this problem. Thanks! EDIT: I also just remembered that watching Replays does not work either (I experience the same loading issue that I described above - the rest of my group would load a replay and watch it while I remained stuck in menus with a "Downloading..." status). EDIT 2: I can now no longer see matchmaking of any kind. Only thing that works is campaign... Please help!!AaronRodgers28 Jun 6
Jun 5 CMD + F5 Hotkey Issues There's already been a topic on this, but with no solution thus far. I'm using a Macbook Air, with all of my hotkeys working except one. My CMD+F5 Hotkey that I'm trying to use to set a camera will not save at all. If I set it in the middle of the game, it'll work throughout the game until it ends, but as soon as we go back into the main menu, it'll just unbind it self. If I bind it again, the problem persists again the game. Has anyone ever been able to fix this?Cresteen2 Jun 5