Mac Technical Support

Nov 11, 2015 Mouse jumping around the area being pointed My mouse jumps around when I try to move the mouse in game only. If I slide it a little left right up or down or try to click on a button it jumps all over the place in a 1 inch radius. This is happening in AI games and Campaign. I have a Razor Naga mouse and a Apple bluetooth mouse. It reacts the same with both.Crusher0 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 loading screen issue on campaign I find that my loading screen bar in the campaign keeps slowing down then I get sent back to the spear of Adun screen. The first time this happened was after mission 3. The way it was fixed was to go back out of the game and download the rest of the files. Then the game had mostly downloaded. for some reason it stopped at 56mb left. I tried playing it again because it said it was optimal. I could play anther mission but now it has happened again. Overtime I try to play the second shakuras mission the loading screen drops out and I am back on the Spear of Adun. My game will not download any further.The game sent me to this page with an error. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/cannot-access-or-modify-a-required-file-or-folder I have tried restarting the computer. I have tried deleting the battlement folder as well as sub folders as per https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-battlenet-files Nothing works so far. Very annoying as I cannot play the game. What else can I do?Mango1 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 11, 2015 LotV Mouse Control OSX I understand that there is an issue with mouse lag/control in OSX 10.10.x for most Blizzard games. Something to do with acceleration if I have read correctly. That said, LotV is unplayable in fullscreen even with VSync and mouse confine tweaks. The mouse lag makes it very difficult to even navigate menus outside of gameplay. Is this the same issue as experienced in other Blizzard titles? If so, when will this be addressed? 10.10 was released 8 months ago.Digger2 Nov 11, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Microphone is running in background When I am in starcraft 2 and have the chat settings turned off for voice chat - I see that my microphone is still running. I exit the game and the microphone shuts off. I am running on os x mavericks with a u37 microphone.zaphinath0 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Temperature What should by 2012 Macbook Pro temperature be while playing LotV? I'm at 75-78CSenator3 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Movie audio goes faster than video. When I watch the second movie about Legacy of the void, ( the one about Zeratul warn Artanis on the ship) the voice goes faster than the video. Then the video becomes intermittent. I never experience that in the previous 2 campaigns (Wings of liberty and heart of swarm) . I am not sure what I should do. I am using a new Macbook Pro.Schottky0 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Mouse Lag / Skipping after Patch My mouse keeps skipping after the latest 3.0 patch. I am no longer able to play the game.ICeSHaDE2 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Mouse scroll causes black screen Hey guys, I'm playing Starcraft 2 on OSX El Capitan. I've noticed that sometimes when I pull my mouse in a certain direction too fast (like pulling it all the way to the right to view the opposite of the map), my screen will freeze for a second, go black, and then reappear again. This is super frustrating because it causes me to miss out on valuable gameplay and then when the screen comes back, my "pointer" now has a "text write line" (like in a text editor) that becomes super-imposed to my pointer. The only way around this is to close out everything, and relaunch the program. Does anybody know what's going on here? Thanks!blksheepwall2 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 I can't login and can't play offline the game takes a ridiculously long time to get to the login screen and then it does not connect to battle.net. i tried all 4 servers, and it doesn't connect to any of them. i just get the window that says: can't connect to battle.net, if it doesn't connect in a few moments, check my internet connection. my internet connection works fine. i even tried connecting with the editor and no luck. the load time for the editor was ridiculously long as well. the game will not let me play offline. it says i can't play offline with the starter edition. i own the standard edition. i'm on os x mavericks.TheHitman0 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 [Patch 3.0] Cannot download dependencies After patch 3.0, my editor can no longer download dependencies when opening maps (which makes it impossible to publish them). Here are the error messages: Warning: Document aliases could not be accessed: CLIENTSIDECACHE_READ_BAD_HASH Warning: Document aliases could not be accessed: There is a problem with the download cache. Please restart the game and try again. Warning: Document aliases could not be accessed: CLIENTSIDECACHE_LOAD_UNABLE_TO_OPEN_FILE Warning: Document aliases could not be accessed: CLIENTSIDECACHE_READ_CONNECTION_FAILED Clearing the battle.net cache did not solve the issue and neither did reinstalling the game. I am on OS X El capitan. This legitimately makes it impossible to edit. Any help?thomulf2 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Patching error I spoke with Technical Support about the "Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.​" patching error and we weren't able to come to a conclusion on how to fix it. Afterwords I tried some things and was able to successfully fix the error. The issue that was preventing the patch from working was probably an interruption to my internet that broke the patch process. I was able to resolve the patching issue on my Mac by going into "Applications>StarCraft II>SC2Data>data" and moving/deleting the data.000 file and then restarting Battle.net. After that, the patch continued where it left off and all is working. I really didn't want to have to download the whole game at 12 gb's again and who knows for all the patches, so I did these steps and only had to download the most recent patch that was 4 gb or so. Hopefully this helps anyone else having this same issue.Parabolical1 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 How do I uninstall SC2 on mac? I'd rather try my luck with boot camp, so I want to free up some space by uninstalling SC2. Is there an uninstall tool, or do I just delete the SC2 folders from the applications and documents folders?medyas21 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 Mouse cursor in wrong place When I have SC2 open the game thinks my mouse is about an inch or two higher than it actually is. That is the cursor must be an inch or two below an icon to click on that icon. This does not happen out of game. Because of this error I cannot scroll downward with the mouse, I cannot properly select or move units and generally am having trouble playign the game. I am running OSX 10.6.6, have 2.53 GHz intel i5 processor and 8 GM 1067 Mhz DDR3 ram. The game looks fine and seems to run fine but I'm not sure what to do about the mouse. The problem recurs with both the trackpad on my macbook pro and with an external USB mouse (razer naga) plugged in. I didn't see anything to address it in the settings in game. The odd thing is I ran the free trial download of the game that came with Cataclysm and did not have this problem. I then bought the full game, deleted the old files, reinstalled, launched, patched, and had the problem. Any advice?JCP5 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 need help asap!! downloaded sc. on my MAC why is the client so different then pc ? it looks disgusting it looks retarded almost, its not even the regular windowed client its the fullscreen choppy background laggy client how can i change this ??? [img]http://i.imgur.com/uwkxKTV.jpg[/img] http://imgur.com/uwkxKTV wtf is that^^Jay1 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Lower right corner bug When I am playing a game (campaign, solo, multiplayer with others), and my arrow goes to the bottom right most corner, the view shoots to the bottom right corner of the map and mutes the audio of the game, only clicking the mouse will stop it and return the audio. The other corners have this issue. Tried with multiple mice, with no luck. Running Mac version of game.wildBcat0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 Cant scroll on map with mouse since patch ??? Does anyone know how to fix this? i already tried windowed version and nothing im on a mac i also cant move the build grid on games! help!Komander0 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 Performance issue cause discovered! I discovered that using "Windowed (Fullscreen)" mode in the graphics settings causes a drastic loss of performance (from 100+ FPS to about 10 FPS). It doesn't seem to matter what graphics settings I have (Low ran at about 15 FPS) or what resolution I use (there was basically no difference between 1440x900 and 1920x1200) when this mode is selected. Changing the mode to "Windowed" or "Fullscreen" fixed the issue and everything was immediately smooth without changing anything else! I'm using OS X 10.11, I can't verify that this works on any other versions but before the 3.0 patch SC2 ran smooth as butter in Windowed Fullscreen. I like "Windowed (Fullscreen)" so I can more easily switch applications while the game is running, is it possible to fix this regression, Blizzard? <3kaydash3 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Mac bug reports I've filed several bug reports that I wanted to collate here. Let me know if anyone else has experienced these: Add dependency takes forever: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19649324939 Corrupt map by editing data: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19650244931 Dark shading on half of creep: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19650244928 .ds_store causing save fail: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19648724927LucidIguana1 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Performance problems even after 3.0.3 upgrade StarCraft 2 went from roughly 100FPS in-game pre-3.0.0 patch (and the LotV beta is still like this for me) to unplayably laggy (the game claims 40FPS but things stutter so badly it feels like 15FPS) after the 3.0.0 patch. I thought 3.0.3 might fix some performance issues but it's still just as laggy. Multiplayer and the campaign are essentially unplayable. Is this something Blizzard plans to address before the LotV release? Is this something Blizzard are even aware of on Mac?kaydash3 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Graphics Lag I was using mountain lion and upgraded to OSX El Capitan , and the graphics start to lag even if I turn everything to low. When I was still using mountain lion, the graphics were smooth and even with large number of units on the map, there were no issues Now even when I play by myself with very little unit it lags, even the starting screen where the protoss jumps down lags (doesn't happen before upgrading) I even checked automatically switch graphics off in energy saver option and restarted my computer, but nothing solved the graphic lag My CUDA is already updated to the newest. Please help, starcraft2 is basically unplayable right now with the graphics lagSnowyWolf3 Nov 2, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 Blank screen [OSX El Capitan, 3.0 patch] Hi all, SC2 has become real unstable for me: - if I leave the mac idling with SC2 open, it'll blank the screen & I have to reset the computer because it won't get out of it [this happens whenever SC2 is the foreground app & the mac decides to blank the screen, it seems] - sometimes, just when starting, I also get a blank screen from which I cannot escape :( [this happens randomly] OSX 10.11, 2013 MBPR 15, GF 750 Anybody having similar problems? Any hint as to what's wrong? best,semantic3 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 Mac bug reports I've filed several bug reports that I wanted to collate here. Let me know if anyone else has experienced these: [Mac Editor] Add dependency takes forever: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19649324939 [Mac Editor] Corrupt map by editing data: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19650244931 [Mac Editor] Dark shading on half of creep: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19650244928LucidIguana0 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 [Mac Editor] Add dependency takes forever Clicking the "add other" button on the dependencies menu, I get a beachball that lasts for 2-3 minutes before the selection dialog actually comes up.LucidIguana0 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 [Mac Editor] Dark shading on half of creep Weird one here. Started after the release of 3.0 In the editor, sometimes all of creep in the top half of the screen gets shaded a darker color. Here are some screenshots of what I mean: http://op74.net/antioch/editor/shade1.jpg http://op74.net/antioch/editor/shade2.jpg http://op74.net/antioch/editor/shade3.jpg http://op74.net/antioch/editor/shade4.jpg I can make it go away by hiding and then showing the doodad layer, but that creates a weird shading on the right side of the editor (no matter the camera rotation). That shading covers more of the screen as you zoom out. http://op74.net/antioch/editor/shade5.jpg http://op74.net/antioch/editor/shade6.jpg http://op74.net/antioch/editor/shade7.jpg Here are my system specs: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014) Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MBLucidIguana0 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 Battlenet and/or SC2 Lowers Background Volume Every time I open SC2, which opens the Battle.net app first, it lowers the volume of all background sound media. This happens to youtube videos playing on Safari (or Chrome), and just sound in general. Is there a setting on my macbook pro or within the Battle.net menu to stop it from lowering my background volumes?Unbearable1 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 The Game freezes when trying to authenticate When I open the BattleNet app and I make click PLAY, it goes to full screen but freezes at the message "authenticating". I tried reinstalling, cleaning cache folders, deactivations firewall, restarting router and nothing... Help please!Chuck2 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 The game Freezes when trying autenticate... The Game freezes when trying autenticate in battlenet. I tried to solve the problem by deleting the cache folders. I dont use proxys either. I have a "MacBook Pro" @ 2Ghz core i 7 with Yosemite 10.10.5. Graphic driver Iris 1536mb. Even I downloaded the game in a windows PC and could play very well, so I think the problem may be for Mac users only. My game is starcraft SC2 Wings of liberty Please help me, I want to play Thanks!Chuck0 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Start up crash So I am having issues. Every time I start up SC2 LofV, It simply remains a blank screen for a short period of time before I get my spinning rainbow loading wheel and then it exits it out, saying a fatal error has occurred. This is what I have done to try to fix it; 1. Scanning and Repairing (Didn't detect anything) 2. Reinstalling the game (Did nothing) I had this issue back in the beta for LofV and I passed it off as a issue that was being fixed. I want to assume this is a issue that is easy to fix without dissecting my Mac. My specs; Yosemite 10.10 iMac (24-inch Mid 2007) 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM Macintosh HD ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MBScotish6 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Mouse scroll It doesn't work anymore. If I restart my computer it will work for a few games then for unknown reasons it stops working. Can't really play the game if I can't move freely around the map... Late 2009 iMac OS X El Capitan 10.11 3.06 GHz Intel core 2 duo 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MBGGYaDingus0 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 24, 2015 SC2 both clients randomly toggle pause/game This issues is on a Mac, with bootcamp windows 7.1 Game randomly pauses and unpauses. I tried watching a replay of the game, and the replay itself seems corrupt -- invoking a pause game during the replay.IIIIIIIIIIII0 Oct 24, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 battle.net it would not let me log in is there a update going on or maintenance today on october 23 im hooked tpo this gamelazy0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Starcraft Icon Show (interrogation) Symbol Hey Guys I have Mac OsX system "el Capitan" Upgrade My Computer is Core 2 Duo, when i finished my update of mac system my Starcraft game show Interrogation Symbol on Icon of starcraft, Can you tell me a Solution? Thanks!Inti0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 Game Unplayable due to messed up screen Don't know what the problem is. Played the game 2 days ago and everything was fine. Sure Artanis in the background was still purple, but I could play campaign, arcade, and skirmish just fine. Now I can't play any missions due to massive screen interference. When I actually try to play, (even cutscenes/mission briefings) are a jumbled mess of black (mostly black, some color) streaks that jump all over the place and make it impossible to play. Sound still works for the most part. Also the background/menu screens are mostly stable, with some graphical glitches here and there, but nothing on the level when I actually try to place. Help please!Hawke2 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 OS X App Switching Creates a smaller cut out of screen when switching back / fourth from Finder. 2012 MBP Retina Scaled display -> more spaceExerciseVid0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 Confine mouse doesn't work properly on Mac I am on Yosemite and the confine mouse cursor option does not work properly when using an external display after the UI update. Hardware Overview: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 Memory: 8 GBmilk0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 30gb+ Starcraft 2 Application Folder After updating to Patch 3.0 the SC2 application folder has ballooned to 30gb. I understand it's due to the switch to casc files. I run SC2 on a 256gb SSD and I was wondering if there were any files we can remove, perhaps the campaigns? As I only play multiplayer.pyre1 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Graphical problems after 3.0 Patch Hello, I've just upgraded to Patch 3.0 and noticed those problems afterwards: - After the end of the Match, Graphs lines (and player names) are all black, hence, are almost impossible to read. - 3D Realtime Cutscenes from Wings of Liberty are missing shadow decals. Shadow decals are shown here: https://youtu.be/tA-D4p9lBPI?t=392 Anyone having those problems as well? I have a Macbook Pro Retina 2015 with AMD Radeon R9 M370X. Thanks, PhilPhil0 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Mouse Cursor doesn't get captured When I play on the Americas servers and go full screen or full screen windowed, it no longer captures my mouse. The smart setting and the on settings don't keep the mouse on. I have 3 monitors, and I have set the main monitor already. When I start sc2 the other two monitors now turn black. (Before they stayed like normal I just had to tab over.) While playing a game, my mouse will go off screen making map movement really difficult. However, in LoTV it works as it should. So I think this is a patch problem.Clossius2 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Patch 3.0 Map Editor Issues Problems i have noticed so far: 1) can view models, but cant change them if i try, the editor will crash every time. (ps;i am running the game on windows 8.1, with Norton 360: the firewall is set to allow all features of the game to work... did not have this problem before patch 3.0) 2) Another thing i noticed: the editor map i was working on was a Arcade map: utilizing features from campaing and melee. Now the abilities have no designation... example: Blink and Zeratul blink will not show up as separate abilities, just shows blink wih different icons. also in the abilities tab: many abilities exist and yet are not available to add when designing custom units or trying to modify existing ones for that matter... I tried changing data view but its not the issue... Blizzard please fix these map editor issues!!! the editor is half the fun of the game. Bring back the designations like before, make all abilities available for character application and please fix crashes related to the model view, changes and modification. thank youArgus0 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Patch 3.0 make HOTS go slower. Hi guys, I have been having problems playing Starcraft since the patch 3.0 was uploaded. Starcraft have been runnig real slow, even when I put the lower graphic setting is still running slow. The strange thing is this doesn´t happen in the Lagecy of void beta. Void beta runs well. And is not just my Mac. I play Starcraft 2v2 with one of my neighbours and he is having the same problem, but he owns a PC. My mac have a good graphic video card and 12gb of RAM, and his PC the same but with 6gb RAM. Can you check this please. Have a nice day. My life for Auir. :)SMasamune4 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 64 bit client Any chance of a 64 bit client for SC2 for Mac now that WoW has one?Kakaratto20 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Mac Keyboard - Command hotkey On the mac keyboard we use the command button instead of control, its not letting us use this button for hotkeys in lotv unlike hots.monty1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Mouse jumpy when keyboard keys pressed I am on the latest version of SC2, and I am on a mac. I tried multiple mouses and still have the same issue. Same thing happens during the game and in the main menu so it is the entire game. Mouse works okay, but as soon as I start pressing buttons on the keyboard, "Hotkeys", the mouse jumps all over the place. This becomes nearly impossible to micro anything. Anyone know how to fix this?Clossius3 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 How to upload custom clan decals? Hello, Today I decided to try out the clan feature in-game by creating my own clan and attempting to upload a custom clan decal. I know how to get to the Clan menu and click Info and then Edit and then Change Decal, and at this point I see a blank menu with Select Image at the top and a folder thing that says "Users/[myname]/library/application support/blizzard/starcraft II..." so I'm assuming I am supposed to go to Finder and find this folder in my computer to upload the images to. The only problem is I can't find a library or application support folder in my computer. I know how to get to the main Starcraft II files through Finder, but I don't see anything related to images or decals or image uploads. There's just a bunch of random data folders and Maps and Cache and stuff like that. Do I need to create a new folder or something? I tried to search for a similar thread in the forums but I couldn't find anything, I appreciate any help!Inglese1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Unable to execute SC2Switcher.app Hey all! I upgraded to StarCraft II 3.0 and to El Capitan on the same day so i am not sure what to attribute this to (maybe even just bad luck), but ever since when I try to test a map in the SCII editor i get an error that says it is unable to execute SC2Switcher.app. I've tried running said app on my own and it's where it is supposed to be and opens perfectly on its own, but getting the map editor to do it is a whole other story apparently. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling SC2 and that didn't fix the issue. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! I've been looking around for solutions for more than an hour without much luck. Thanks! -Mikexxpcmxx7 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 After 3.0.0 patch, graphics went wonky Hey all-- I haven't seen anyone else with this same issue, so I'm a bit confused. I am running a MacPro with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, which has always worked flawlessly with StarCraft 2. I started playing back while I was on Snow Leopard (10.8), it worked perfectly through Mavericks and into Yosemite. I have always kept the graphics turned all the way up to the very highest settings. When patch 3.0.0 came out, I updated, and my graphics defaulted down to "recommended" settings. I ignored the warning from BattleNet that my operating system needed to be updated in order for SC2 to run stable (I was running OSX 10.10.1 at the time). The graphics had a few weird glitches that didn't seem to affect gameplay. I tried upping the graphics to where I used to keep them, and the game ran fine, but the graphical issues didn't go away. Figuring I really did need to update my OS, I went to OSX 10.10.5, the latest version of Yosemite. Same issue persists. I have posted screenshots. Basically I see four problems, regardless of the graphics level I use (I've tried several combos now on 10.10.5): 1. The grid that helps you place buildings when you are building them doesn't appear (no screenshot, sorry) 2. The minimap does not fill up its whole space; the part that isn't filled seems to show a miniaturized version of the main gameplay screen: http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/Bhuij/media/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-11%20at%209.39.37%20PM_zpsxxsx9azo.png.html?sort=3&o=1 3. I get weird green and/or red lines stuck randomly on the main gameplay screen at various points. They appear to be leftover from the grid lines that cross the screen when something is being indicated on the minimap (visible in both screenshots on the left side) 4. I have no indicator of which part of the minimap is being shown in the main gameplay screen; there's no box. Anyone else seen anything similar? I've been all over the web and nobody seems to have the same issue. EDIT: UBB code doesn't work, re-wrote post to exclude shortened links.BHuij1 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Macbook Air crashes I can not play for more than 2-3 minutes. The MacBook Air crashes and automatically reboots itself. Any suggestions?Materik2 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Getting Dropped I'm getting dropped while playing multiplayer games on Starcraft II. I searched the internet for answers and I haven't found a problem similar to this since release. More directly I'm playing Mercy TD. :[Hitca58 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 [BUG] Mouse jumps between 2 pointers tldr: Moving the mouse around causes the mouse pointer to appear in one of 2 places. Description: Moving the mouse around in-game or in the sc2 game UI causes the mouse to jump. It looks like there are two mouse pointers about 50-100 pixels apart and the spacing remains constant, and the pointer drawn on the screen jumps between these two. At any given time, there is only one pointer shown. Mousing over or near dropdown dialogs makes this more pronounced. Only one of the two pointers is valid, and the other one appears to be like a shadow. For instance, it may look like the pointer is over a dropdown, but the dropdown isn't highlighted and if I click, nothing happens. It could also be that my mouse looks like it's hovering over nothing, but clicking produces a dropdown click. This bug was first visible in the SC2 3.0 game engine update. Workaround: In "General" settings: Switching display mode to "Fullscreen [windowed]" from "Fullscreen" In "Mouse and Keyboard" settings: "Confine Mouse Cursor" to "Off" Making both these changes makes the issue go away. Fullscreen windowed might have a performance impact, though. System: 15 inch Macbook Pro, mid-2012 Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB Software OS X 10.9.5 (13F1112) Mouse: Logitech Performance MX wirelessoaxacamole0 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Starter edition Hi, I purchased the game online and it is clearly stated that I have standard edition. When I am trying to play offline I am getting the message "Starter edition cannot play in offline mode". Can you please assist ? P.S.I have changed the password. Thank youCain2 Oct 12, 2015