Mac Technical Support

Oct 29, 2015 Battlenet and/or SC2 Lowers Background Volume Every time I open SC2, which opens the Battle.net app first, it lowers the volume of all background sound media. This happens to youtube videos playing on Safari (or Chrome), and just sound in general. Is there a setting on my macbook pro or within the Battle.net menu to stop it from lowering my background volumes?Unbearable1 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 The Game freezes when trying to authenticate When I open the BattleNet app and I make click PLAY, it goes to full screen but freezes at the message "authenticating". I tried reinstalling, cleaning cache folders, deactivations firewall, restarting router and nothing... Help please!Chuck2 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 The game Freezes when trying autenticate... The Game freezes when trying autenticate in battlenet. I tried to solve the problem by deleting the cache folders. I dont use proxys either. I have a "MacBook Pro" @ 2Ghz core i 7 with Yosemite 10.10.5. Graphic driver Iris 1536mb. Even I downloaded the game in a windows PC and could play very well, so I think the problem may be for Mac users only. My game is starcraft SC2 Wings of liberty Please help me, I want to play Thanks!Chuck0 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Start up crash So I am having issues. Every time I start up SC2 LofV, It simply remains a blank screen for a short period of time before I get my spinning rainbow loading wheel and then it exits it out, saying a fatal error has occurred. This is what I have done to try to fix it; 1. Scanning and Repairing (Didn't detect anything) 2. Reinstalling the game (Did nothing) I had this issue back in the beta for LofV and I passed it off as a issue that was being fixed. I want to assume this is a issue that is easy to fix without dissecting my Mac. My specs; Yosemite 10.10 iMac (24-inch Mid 2007) 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM Macintosh HD ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MBScotish6 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 25, 2015 Mouse scroll It doesn't work anymore. If I restart my computer it will work for a few games then for unknown reasons it stops working. Can't really play the game if I can't move freely around the map... Late 2009 iMac OS X El Capitan 10.11 3.06 GHz Intel core 2 duo 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MBGGYaDingus0 Oct 25, 2015
Oct 24, 2015 SC2 both clients randomly toggle pause/game This issues is on a Mac, with bootcamp windows 7.1 Game randomly pauses and unpauses. I tried watching a replay of the game, and the replay itself seems corrupt -- invoking a pause game during the replay.IIIIIIIIIIII0 Oct 24, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 battle.net it would not let me log in is there a update going on or maintenance today on october 23 im hooked tpo this gamelazy0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 23, 2015 Starcraft Icon Show (interrogation) Symbol Hey Guys I have Mac OsX system "el Capitan" Upgrade My Computer is Core 2 Duo, when i finished my update of mac system my Starcraft game show Interrogation Symbol on Icon of starcraft, Can you tell me a Solution? Thanks!Inti0 Oct 23, 2015
Oct 19, 2015 Game Unplayable due to messed up screen Don't know what the problem is. Played the game 2 days ago and everything was fine. Sure Artanis in the background was still purple, but I could play campaign, arcade, and skirmish just fine. Now I can't play any missions due to massive screen interference. When I actually try to play, (even cutscenes/mission briefings) are a jumbled mess of black (mostly black, some color) streaks that jump all over the place and make it impossible to play. Sound still works for the most part. Also the background/menu screens are mostly stable, with some graphical glitches here and there, but nothing on the level when I actually try to place. Help please!Hawke2 Oct 19, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 OS X App Switching Creates a smaller cut out of screen when switching back / fourth from Finder. 2012 MBP Retina Scaled display -> more spaceExerciseVid0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 18, 2015 Confine mouse doesn't work properly on Mac I am on Yosemite and the confine mouse cursor option does not work properly when using an external display after the UI update. Hardware Overview: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 Memory: 8 GBmilk0 Oct 18, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 30gb+ Starcraft 2 Application Folder After updating to Patch 3.0 the SC2 application folder has ballooned to 30gb. I understand it's due to the switch to casc files. I run SC2 on a 256gb SSD and I was wondering if there were any files we can remove, perhaps the campaigns? As I only play multiplayer.pyre1 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 16, 2015 Graphical problems after 3.0 Patch Hello, I've just upgraded to Patch 3.0 and noticed those problems afterwards: - After the end of the Match, Graphs lines (and player names) are all black, hence, are almost impossible to read. - 3D Realtime Cutscenes from Wings of Liberty are missing shadow decals. Shadow decals are shown here: https://youtu.be/tA-D4p9lBPI?t=392 Anyone having those problems as well? I have a Macbook Pro Retina 2015 with AMD Radeon R9 M370X. Thanks, PhilPhil0 Oct 16, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Mouse Cursor doesn't get captured When I play on the Americas servers and go full screen or full screen windowed, it no longer captures my mouse. The smart setting and the on settings don't keep the mouse on. I have 3 monitors, and I have set the main monitor already. When I start sc2 the other two monitors now turn black. (Before they stayed like normal I just had to tab over.) While playing a game, my mouse will go off screen making map movement really difficult. However, in LoTV it works as it should. So I think this is a patch problem.Clossius2 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Patch 3.0 Map Editor Issues Problems i have noticed so far: 1) can view models, but cant change them if i try, the editor will crash every time. (ps;i am running the game on windows 8.1, with Norton 360: the firewall is set to allow all features of the game to work... did not have this problem before patch 3.0) 2) Another thing i noticed: the editor map i was working on was a Arcade map: utilizing features from campaing and melee. Now the abilities have no designation... example: Blink and Zeratul blink will not show up as separate abilities, just shows blink wih different icons. also in the abilities tab: many abilities exist and yet are not available to add when designing custom units or trying to modify existing ones for that matter... I tried changing data view but its not the issue... Blizzard please fix these map editor issues!!! the editor is half the fun of the game. Bring back the designations like before, make all abilities available for character application and please fix crashes related to the model view, changes and modification. thank youArgus0 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 15, 2015 Patch 3.0 make HOTS go slower. Hi guys, I have been having problems playing Starcraft since the patch 3.0 was uploaded. Starcraft have been runnig real slow, even when I put the lower graphic setting is still running slow. The strange thing is this doesn´t happen in the Lagecy of void beta. Void beta runs well. And is not just my Mac. I play Starcraft 2v2 with one of my neighbours and he is having the same problem, but he owns a PC. My mac have a good graphic video card and 12gb of RAM, and his PC the same but with 6gb RAM. Can you check this please. Have a nice day. My life for Auir. :)SMasamune4 Oct 15, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 64 bit client Any chance of a 64 bit client for SC2 for Mac now that WoW has one?Kakaratto20 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Mac Keyboard - Command hotkey On the mac keyboard we use the command button instead of control, its not letting us use this button for hotkeys in lotv unlike hots.monty1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 Mouse jumpy when keyboard keys pressed I am on the latest version of SC2, and I am on a mac. I tried multiple mouses and still have the same issue. Same thing happens during the game and in the main menu so it is the entire game. Mouse works okay, but as soon as I start pressing buttons on the keyboard, "Hotkeys", the mouse jumps all over the place. This becomes nearly impossible to micro anything. Anyone know how to fix this?Clossius3 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 14, 2015 How to upload custom clan decals? Hello, Today I decided to try out the clan feature in-game by creating my own clan and attempting to upload a custom clan decal. I know how to get to the Clan menu and click Info and then Edit and then Change Decal, and at this point I see a blank menu with Select Image at the top and a folder thing that says "Users/[myname]/library/application support/blizzard/starcraft II..." so I'm assuming I am supposed to go to Finder and find this folder in my computer to upload the images to. The only problem is I can't find a library or application support folder in my computer. I know how to get to the main Starcraft II files through Finder, but I don't see anything related to images or decals or image uploads. There's just a bunch of random data folders and Maps and Cache and stuff like that. Do I need to create a new folder or something? I tried to search for a similar thread in the forums but I couldn't find anything, I appreciate any help!Inglese1 Oct 14, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Unable to execute SC2Switcher.app Hey all! I upgraded to StarCraft II 3.0 and to El Capitan on the same day so i am not sure what to attribute this to (maybe even just bad luck), but ever since when I try to test a map in the SCII editor i get an error that says it is unable to execute SC2Switcher.app. I've tried running said app on my own and it's where it is supposed to be and opens perfectly on its own, but getting the map editor to do it is a whole other story apparently. I did try uninstalling and reinstalling SC2 and that didn't fix the issue. If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated! I've been looking around for solutions for more than an hour without much luck. Thanks! -Mikexxpcmxx7 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 After 3.0.0 patch, graphics went wonky Hey all-- I haven't seen anyone else with this same issue, so I'm a bit confused. I am running a MacPro with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, which has always worked flawlessly with StarCraft 2. I started playing back while I was on Snow Leopard (10.8), it worked perfectly through Mavericks and into Yosemite. I have always kept the graphics turned all the way up to the very highest settings. When patch 3.0.0 came out, I updated, and my graphics defaulted down to "recommended" settings. I ignored the warning from BattleNet that my operating system needed to be updated in order for SC2 to run stable (I was running OSX 10.10.1 at the time). The graphics had a few weird glitches that didn't seem to affect gameplay. I tried upping the graphics to where I used to keep them, and the game ran fine, but the graphical issues didn't go away. Figuring I really did need to update my OS, I went to OSX 10.10.5, the latest version of Yosemite. Same issue persists. I have posted screenshots. Basically I see four problems, regardless of the graphics level I use (I've tried several combos now on 10.10.5): 1. The grid that helps you place buildings when you are building them doesn't appear (no screenshot, sorry) 2. The minimap does not fill up its whole space; the part that isn't filled seems to show a miniaturized version of the main gameplay screen: http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/Bhuij/media/Screen%20Shot%202015-10-11%20at%209.39.37%20PM_zpsxxsx9azo.png.html?sort=3&o=1 3. I get weird green and/or red lines stuck randomly on the main gameplay screen at various points. They appear to be leftover from the grid lines that cross the screen when something is being indicated on the minimap (visible in both screenshots on the left side) 4. I have no indicator of which part of the minimap is being shown in the main gameplay screen; there's no box. Anyone else seen anything similar? I've been all over the web and nobody seems to have the same issue. EDIT: UBB code doesn't work, re-wrote post to exclude shortened links.BHuij1 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 13, 2015 Macbook Air crashes I can not play for more than 2-3 minutes. The MacBook Air crashes and automatically reboots itself. Any suggestions?Materik2 Oct 13, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Getting Dropped I'm getting dropped while playing multiplayer games on Starcraft II. I searched the internet for answers and I haven't found a problem similar to this since release. More directly I'm playing Mercy TD. :[Hitca58 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 [BUG] Mouse jumps between 2 pointers tldr: Moving the mouse around causes the mouse pointer to appear in one of 2 places. Description: Moving the mouse around in-game or in the sc2 game UI causes the mouse to jump. It looks like there are two mouse pointers about 50-100 pixels apart and the spacing remains constant, and the pointer drawn on the screen jumps between these two. At any given time, there is only one pointer shown. Mousing over or near dropdown dialogs makes this more pronounced. Only one of the two pointers is valid, and the other one appears to be like a shadow. For instance, it may look like the pointer is over a dropdown, but the dropdown isn't highlighted and if I click, nothing happens. It could also be that my mouse looks like it's hovering over nothing, but clicking produces a dropdown click. This bug was first visible in the SC2 3.0 game engine update. Workaround: In "General" settings: Switching display mode to "Fullscreen [windowed]" from "Fullscreen" In "Mouse and Keyboard" settings: "Confine Mouse Cursor" to "Off" Making both these changes makes the issue go away. Fullscreen windowed might have a performance impact, though. System: 15 inch Macbook Pro, mid-2012 Processor 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB Software OS X 10.9.5 (13F1112) Mouse: Logitech Performance MX wirelessoaxacamole0 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 12, 2015 Starter edition Hi, I purchased the game online and it is clearly stated that I have standard edition. When I am trying to play offline I am getting the message "Starter edition cannot play in offline mode". Can you please assist ? P.S.I have changed the password. Thank youCain2 Oct 12, 2015
Oct 11, 2015 Core: out of memory Crash I've recently been getting a lot of crashes in the campaign of SC2, which I've been replaying in preparation for the new expansion. The first 80% of wings of liberty worked fine, but in the last 6 missions, I started to get "Core: out of memory" crashes. These issues continued, growing in frequency, into heart of the swarm campaign, and I very much hope to fix the issue before starting legacy of the void. To reiterate, I've played through both WoL and HotS before, on the same computer, without any issues. Currently, the crashes occur only during loading screens, and during the campaign stuff (cutscenes, conversations, changing upgrades on units), and never while the combat engine is active. Here are the things I've tried in order to fix the issue, and haven't helped: Restarted computer. Ran SC2 with no other programs running (other than battle.net). Looked for a video card driver update (my video card doesn't seem to have mac drivers on the driver support website). Installed all app store updates. Installed the OSX "combo update". Used the built in repair feature of SC2. I'm at a loss as to how to fix this problem. Computer information: OSX version 10.10.5 Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac13,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 3.4 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 8 MB Memory: 24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB Error codes (will update with a new one every crash) CF1CA80A-F950-4C20-9995-14C89FD43261 563EB506-099C-40A0-924E-EEFBD6502C9F A77D34DA-CF90-47EA-8725-4508760D3E52 29B32D26-32D7-4B97-B09C-55F14DF2A32EMend14 Oct 11, 2015
Oct 10, 2015 Mac Resolution max at 1080p? Pardon me if this has been posted before, a simple link to the correct forum post will suffice as an answer... my 15" retina MacBook Pro is connected to a 1440p monitor, and with its native resolution as well, i'm very surprised that SC2 is limited to 1080p. I know on the warcraft side, there is a command: defaults write com.blizzard.worldofwarcraft DesktopModeIsDefault 1 which enables the native resolution of my monitor within WoW. is there a similar command for SC2 and for that matter D3?Jef3 Oct 10, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 Flickering, Skybox, and Black Models I'm on a 2007 iMac running OS X El Capitan and Patch 3.0. I'm playing through the Campaign in StarCraft Recall (mod that recreates the original StarCraft campaign in the StarCraft 2 engine), and I'm having a lot of graphical issues ever since updating to Patch 3.0. On the Char levels of the original Zerg campaign, the lava randomly flickers back and forth between being textured and all black. It seems to happen most while the camera is rotating during cinematic sequences - not as much during actual gameplay. The skybox is sometimes visible through the fog of war during actual gameplay (as in, you pan across the areas of the map you haven't explored, and it'll randomly show the skybox). Models sometimes seem to lack textures. The Crystlus in level 4 of the Zerg campaign, for example, showed up as black after the update to Patch 3.0 (I think this model isn't unique to the conversion mod - it was in the middle of the HotS campaign in the Primal Spawning Pool level.) Minerals will randomly swap back and forth between being black and transparent and having their proper blue and shiny appearance. Is anyone else having similar issues? Is anyone else playing on a 2007 or 2008 iMac and not having the problem (not sure if I'm the only one in the world still using a 2007 iMac or not.) I've noticed a lot of people on Windows having graphical problems and suggesting that switching to the 32 bit client works, but that's not an option for us on OS X.ArtOfWarfare0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 Last 22 MB of download won't finish "Battle.net can't access required file or folder." https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/cannot-access-or-modify-a-required-file-or-folder I tried everything in the article. Nothing seems to work. running a late 2013 macbook pro 13 inch with a 2.4ghz intel core i5 and an intel iris 1536 MB graphics card... OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. Do you think upgrading to El Capitan will resolve this issue? Or would I be better off just reinstalling SCII?DangerDog0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 Cannot launch heart of the swarm On mac laptop. Patch went through fine it seemed. I open the game and it gets stuck on the logo screen with protoss image indefinitely . I felt it trying to load for 15 minutes several times and never got through. The word "loading" cominued to flash.ManKhachia0 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 Patch 3.0 deleted my custom maps! As described in the title, here's my problem: After completing the installation of the 3.0 patch, which brings changes to the editor, among other things, all my custom maps disappeared. They seemed to have been deleted or something like that. I wanted to point this out for others, but I was also wondering if there's a way to retrieve the maps I have created. Thanks.Noobinator1 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 9, 2015 Cursor Issues in OS X Yosemite I have both a Mac Pro and Macbook Pro with Yosemite that are having major issues with all forms of mouse-acceleration-reducing software, including terminal commands to remove acceleration. Stuttering, glitching, and weird cursor teleporting are commonplace whenever I attempt to remove acceleration. The issue is present in both fullscreen and fullscreen-windowed on both my 2009 Mac Pro and 2013 Macbook Pro. In its current state, the game is simply unplayable for any modern mac user without mouse acceleration (which is completely necessary for accurate gameplay) Thanks, I would love to see this issue fixed. The issue is not present in WoL or HoTS.KngeYexo7 Oct 9, 2015
Oct 8, 2015 Graphics set to Low after Patch 3.0 upgrade After upgrading to patch 3, my graphics option was set to low, so gameplay was horrible. Before the upgrade it was fine (not sure what the actual setting was, but gameplay was fine / good). Why did this happen with the patch upgrade? Any recommendations to improve things / optimise for my mac? Mac Mini late 2012 Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7StarSquaddie2 Oct 8, 2015
Oct 7, 2015 LoTV goes to HoTS It says my expansion level is only HoTs when I click menu>options>gameplay. Not sure if this is related to the recent update but I had not problem logging in yesterday. And it seems others are playing LoTV so I doubt it's closed. I haven't fully updated my mac just yet though...ImOnYouTube1 Oct 7, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 Waiting For Server Error I keep getting this waiting for server errors multiple times in a day the last one that i had was 1:24 pm (eastern time zone UTC-5:00) Please fix this. zzzzzzz PS. I'm using a Mac if that makes any difference.AngelWalk5 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 Mouse goes out of screen on iMac Retina My conf : OSX Yosemite 10.10.5 iMac (Retina 5k, 27 inches, lastest 2014) 32 Go Memory GPU AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2Go 3 Screens configurate like that : Retina(iMac) > Dell 1920x108 > Dell 1680x1050 When I play SC2 my mouse goes out of main screen, (on middle of third screen), I try all possible configurations (with confine mouse or not), different resolution on SC2 and on System, But I have always the same issue. On my old iMac, it hadn't a retina display, I never had this issue. Please Help Me Obiwan ...zouffin0 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Cursor lag on mac client Hey, im getting some really strange issues with my cursor as soon as i enter a game. A constant slight delay as well as some weirdly inconsistent movement. Doesn't happen in any other game. Kinda makes the game unplayable so I'd really appreciate if you checked it out.Nidhogg5 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Installed but Required Files Missing? Ok so I finally got the game installed after hours of downloading, but now I've come to another issue. The game won't even start up. The launcher isn't downloading anything new and just says Play. So I click Play and I just get an error message saying that there are required files missing. How does this happen after I just downloaded the entire thing? This is the error report I get. Shouldn't the game automatically download the missing files? How can I fix this? I also ran the installer again to make sure there weren't any files that I might be missing but it just said Play as well. Process: SC2 [4271] Path: /Applications/StarCraft II/*/SC2.app/Contents/MacOS/SC2 Identifier: com.blizzard.starcraft2 Version: 2.0.7 [25293] (25293) Code Type: X86 (Native) Parent Process: launchd [130] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2013-04-09 20:17:56.303 +0430 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.8.3 (12D78) Report Version: 10 Interval Since Last Report: 187609 sec Crashes Since Last Report: 10 Per-App Interval Since Last Report: 472 sec Per-App Crashes Since Last Report: 3 Anonymous UUID: 50228563-048E-9FFB-C909-DAB99092E57A Crashed Thread: 0 Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000 Application Specific Information: dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries Dyld Error Message: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../../../../../Support/Cg/3.0/Cg Referenced from: /Applications/StarCraft II/*/SC2.app/Contents/MacOS/SC2 Reason: image not found Binary Images: 0x1000 - 0x22ffffb +com.blizzard.starcraft2 (2.0.7 [25293] - 25293) <AB036567-90E4-32DD-B6A0-C2FB77B3F133> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/SC2.app/Contents/MacOS/SC2 0x8fee1000 - 0x8ff13e57 dyld (210.2.3) <23DBDBB1-1D21-342C-AC2A-0E55F27E6A1F> /usr/lib/dyld 0x904c8000 - 0x904c8fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 155) <C0A26E7B-28F1-3C7E-879E-A3CF3ED5111C> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x90914000 - 0x90bd4ff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 55179.11) <165A3105-9ADF-329B-93FC-3C8EFAEDDD13> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x929c7000 - 0x92a2fff7 com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 755.22.5) <F9A70D23-1108-3616-9DE3-6C5730CA7AB2> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x93d61000 - 0x93d61fff com.apple.Cocoa (6.7 - 19) <01AA482A-677A-31CA-9EC9-05C57FDDE427> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa 0x95f4a000 - 0x95f58fff com.apple.opengl (1.8.7 - 1.8.7) <0631EC1D-833B-39D2-A907-A9F7617E5504> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL Model: MacBookPro10,1, BootROM MBP101.00EE.B02, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.7 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 2.3f35 Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Intel HD Graphics 4000, Built-In, 512 MB Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M, PCIe, 1024 MB Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020 Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1600 MHz, 0x80AD, 0x484D5434314753364D465238432D50422020 AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xEF), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.100.16) Bluetooth: Version 4.1.3f3 11349, 2 service, 18 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en0 Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD SD512E, 500.28 GB USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087 (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1a100000 / 2 USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8510, 0x1a110000 / 3 USB Device: hub_device, 0x8087 (Intel Corporation), 0x0024, 0x1d100000 / 2 USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2512, 0x1d180000 / 3 USB Device: BRCM20702 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0x1d181000 / 5 USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x8286, 0x1d181300 / 6 USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0262, 0x1d182000 / 4LoneSoldier12 Oct 2, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Map Editor problem: Whenever I open up the editor, the terrain is rapidly blinking this light blue sort of color. It stops whenever I click on the drop down menus at the top of the screen, but then resumes when I close them. The only other thing that's gotten it to stop is hiding the terrain from view, but then I can't edit the map. I'm currently running 10.10.2 Yosemite. Any help would be most welcome.Warhawk1 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Program will not load Whispers of oblivion During loading Whispers of Oblivion, the first prologue mission, progress bar freezes at 80% program becomes unresponsive as assessed by lack of mouse cursor tracking in the load screen. Given several minutes the campaign map still doesn't load, and needs to be forced to quit. Update in edit: Also have now attempted the only other available game feature, 1v1 matches.... these also fail to load after ~70% bar progress. Sorry to those folks who thought they were going to have a match and just had to sit there. Basically the game Legacy of Void Beta isn't working for me. Macbook, 2.4 GHz Intel core 2 duo, 8 GB ddr3, NVIDA Geforce 320M 256mb I didn't see a similar thread on this when searching, but if you can point me to a solution...EFPO3 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Reconnect doesn't happen properly My internet connection has been interrupted for a few minutes. The game has shown the dialog "Waiting for server" with "Surrender" button. The connection got restored and both chat and achievement services (see http://imgur.com/a/Z83lT). However, the dialog did not disappear and I can't continue playing, despite I'm the only person playing the game (it's a single-player mode of the CP2 Official arcade). Also, I'm not getting kicked out of the game after some timeout. So it seems like the only step required is to resume the game, which doesn't ever happen. It can be especially frustrating when deep in the game. The same issue have happened before several times. Once the same issue was due to starting the game being connected to the 2.4GHz wi-fi, then switching to 5GHz (on the same wi-fi router). Switching back to 2.4GHz resumed the game. However, this doesn't affect anything in the current case.Partisan0 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Unnamed folder being created on my desktop For some reason during a few ladder games of sc2, my desktop has empty unnamed folder being created. This seems sketchy to me. Why is the blizzard client writing anything outside of my ~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Starcraft 2 directory? I don't play other Blizzard games and I'm sure it's because of or related to playing sc2 in some way. It ONLY happens when I play this game.mustardTiger0 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 "Map not found" error for Crap Patrol 2 The arcade game Crap Patrol 2 on Americas (battlenet://starcraft/map/1/257931) shows the error "Map not found. It may have been removed." Screenshot: http://imgur.com/ffxITUX. The bug have occurred 2 weeks ago and got fixed short after I contacted the developer. But then it occurred again and developers have notified that they can't fix it now. Meanwhile, the map works fine on Europe servers. I enjoy playing this map and be happy to know any details about why this bug occurs and how fast it can be fixed.Partisan1 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 After game restart all campaign progress lost Hello, I just bought StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm and now facing one issue: After game is closed and opened again I need to accept the license agreements and create a new character, all my saved data are gone :( However, I have located saved files at HD>Users>your username>Library>Application Support>Blizzard>Starcraft II>Accounts>random number>another random number>Saves>Campaign, but every time to start my campaign I should open the file save file manually? It seems like not pleasing solution. Anybody could help? Thanks!briedukas1 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 Network spikes in Europe when playing from US I've been playing in the Europe region from Mountain View, California. Sometimes the game run smoothly without practically any spikes. Sometimes it becomes a nightmare with around 15 spikes per minute. Something similar has already happened on Americas server with only difference in number of spikes per minute (it could be around 6) and got resolved a few days after I posted about it. Below are traceroute and pathping data for both Europe servers. Offtop: I'm playing the arcade game Crap Patrol 2 (battlenet://starcraft/map/1/257931). Americas server has some weird "Map not found. It may have been removed" bug, which happened 2 weeks ago, got fixed and then happened again. If that can be fixed, I'd appreciate it too. Tracert for Europe 213.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 6.688 ms 5.901 ms 1.461 ms 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 18.101 ms 11.185 ms 10.417 ms 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 19.859 ms 10.123 ms 10.180 ms 4 he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 12.476 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 10.636 ms 12.324 ms 5 * * * 6 he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 15.390 ms 36.282 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 11.392 ms 7 ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 29.614 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 25.227 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 10.449 ms 8 if-2-2.tcore2.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.2) 12.230 ms 12.871 ms 22.528 ms 9 palo-b1-link.telia.net (213.248.75.181) 17.556 ms 11.609 ms 11.560 ms 10 nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 83.611 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 85.848 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 142.093 ms 11 ldn-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.68) 193.114 ms * 202.064 ms 12 adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.83) 484.193 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (62.115.136.194) 178.204 ms * 13 adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.11) 182.417 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.5) 183.211 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.11) 176.303 ms Pathping for Europe 213.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 2.442 ms 2.107 ms 2.125 ms 2.846 ms 2.199 ms 8.256 ms * 31.708 ms 5.316 ms 1.361 ms 1.296 ms 1.182 ms * 2.176 ms 1.354 ms 1.244 ms 1.276 ms 1.211 ms * 2.317 ms 4.467 ms 1.984 ms 1.264 ms 1.706 ms * 1.402 ms 1.242 ms 1.229 ms 2.025 ms 4.607 ms (13% loss) 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 12.059 ms 13.447 ms 15.548 ms 18.927 ms 11.436 ms 10.695 ms 16.961 ms 12.470 ms 11.141 ms 11.009 ms 12.771 ms 15.385 ms 11.646 ms 17.322 ms 23.310 ms 9.132 ms 24.296 ms 10.798 ms 14.356 ms 11.705 ms 16.001 ms 13.598 ms 13.619 ms 15.856 ms 13.132 ms 10.316 ms 9.593 ms 18.752 ms 10.213 ms 12.696 ms (0% loss) 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 11.146 ms 9.778 ms 14.257 ms 23.414 ms 10.519 ms 10.069 ms 12.469 ms 11.378 ms 20.831 ms 13.224 ms 13.259 ms 15.077 ms 16.038 ms 10.295 ms 11.525 ms 11.297 ms 13.150 ms 11.352 ms 13.309 ms 11.704 ms 11.215 ms 9.240 ms 17.166 ms 18.793 ms 20.867 ms 10.219 ms 10.092 ms 28.392 ms 18.506 ms 11.811 ms (0% loss) 4 he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 17.402 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 9.133 ms 26.578 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 26.641 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 12.682 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 13.277 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 28.168 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 26.168 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 11.082 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 9.661 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 15.023 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 10.914 ms 10.899 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 35.200 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 16.407 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 12.675 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 10.069 ms 9.674 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 15.483 ms 24.585 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 28.907 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 16.970 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 11.243 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 12.856 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 15.665 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 26.030 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 9.166 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 15.017 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 19.707 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 13.043 ms (0% loss) 5 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (100% loss) 6 he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 12.785 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 11.721 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 11.533 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 13.444 ms he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 12.612 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 13.143 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 22.177 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 11.253 ms he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 11.043 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 12.165 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 10.276 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 11.064 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 11.250 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 12.840 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 11.518 ms 18.007 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 12.063 ms 11.411 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 15.749 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 13.699 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 12.229 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 10.190 ms 12.638 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 12.204 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 12.383 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 11.185 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 11.760 ms 16.081 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 20.036 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 14.361 ms (0% loss) 7 ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 18.629 ms 10.801 ms 10.832 ms 11.291 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 12.798 ms 14.164 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 22.409 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 29.051 ms 12.364 ms 14.564 ms 11.705 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 11.282 ms 10.149 ms 11.856 ms 9.477 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 16.620 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 9.893 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 14.051 ms 22.712 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 10.492 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 18.601 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 33.433 ms 15.554 ms 10.517 ms 11.222 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 17.179 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 12.198 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 10.572 ms 14.813 ms 24.802 ms (0% loss) 8 if-2-2.tcore2.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.2) 12.877 ms 11.544 ms 15.547 ms 10.692 ms 19.376 ms 12.152 ms 12.558 ms 11.604 ms 12.133 ms 12.379 ms 12.093 ms 10.696 ms 13.009 ms 18.720 ms 14.183 ms 15.861 ms 10.397 ms 14.147 ms 14.920 ms 11.852 ms 11.339 ms 11.177 ms 27.492 ms 18.801 ms 10.276 ms 13.501 ms 10.741 ms 17.015 ms 11.154 ms 17.182 ms (0% loss) 9 palo-b1-link.telia.net (213.248.75.181) 11.199 ms 20.302 ms 38.957 ms 10.592 ms 19.605 ms 11.394 ms 11.599 ms 11.794 ms 10.177 ms 11.467 ms 11.690 ms 9.970 ms 22.839 ms 16.844 ms 11.679 ms 18.406 ms 10.972 ms 10.753 ms 11.573 ms 15.585 ms 11.961 ms 13.104 ms 12.361 ms 16.142 ms 19.953 ms 10.913 ms 9.759 ms 11.806 ms 12.989 ms 10.846 ms (0% loss) 10 nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 81.555 ms 114.543 ms 84.209 ms 99.212 ms 81.796 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 81.951 ms 85.677 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 88.966 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 80.993 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 187.720 ms 82.363 ms 89.829 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 85.077 ms 116.131 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 82.963 ms 81.565 ms 83.879 ms 86.983 ms 88.520 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 94.998 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 89.059 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 100.499 ms 81.755 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 82.919 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 83.979 ms 90.543 ms 82.076 ms 89.551 ms 83.629 ms 84.988 ms (0% loss) 11 * ldn-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.68) 495.147 ms ldn-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.107) 433.059 ms ldn-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.68) 282.784 ms 264.610 ms ldn-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.107) 420.562 ms ldn-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.68) 285.919 ms ldn-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.107) 382.924 ms 464.150 ms 403.540 ms 380.479 ms 381.796 ms 458.266 ms ldn-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.68) 310.554 ms 268.741 ms * ldn-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.107) 384.718 ms 496.269 ms ldn-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.68) 300.296 ms 269.404 ms * 354.259 ms 260.378 ms ldn-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.107) 424.485 ms 465.325 ms ldn-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.68) 250.478 ms ldn-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.107) 362.806 ms * 400.030 ms 511.626 ms (13% loss) 12 adm-bb4-link.telia.net (62.115.142.223) 310.804 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (62.115.136.198) 176.748 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.81) 275.310 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.83) 517.407 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (62.115.142.225) 275.839 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.103) 178.572 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (80.91.245.216) 181.230 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.101) 399.606 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.143.189) 180.881 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.117) 295.625 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.136.148) 186.887 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.79) 421.051 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.87) 175.432 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.111) 509.921 ms 404.421 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.130.84) 360.353 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.109) 415.591 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.136.152) 402.176 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.91) 200.255 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.143.189) 193.048 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.91) 180.192 ms * adm-bb4-link.telia.net (62.115.142.223) 263.815 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.79) 409.087 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.99) 179.362 ms adm-bb4-link.telia.net (213.155.136.89) 402.538 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.113) 467.430 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.109) 454.074 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.136.115) 180.899 ms adm-bb3-link.telia.net (62.115.136.146) 469.655 ms (3% loss) 13 adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.183) 178.161 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.3) 177.952 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.199) 178.770 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.197) 391.616 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.37) 176.534 ms * adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.51) 537.218 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.67) 266.975 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.9) 268.754 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.133.209) 173.960 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.39) 257.586 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.7) 283.327 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.207) 192.601 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.67) 250.622 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.207) 179.268 ms * adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.183) 175.886 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.39) 272.022 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.67) 236.337 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.195) 437.330 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.11) 177.717 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.29) 398.290 ms 383.011 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.177) 250.061 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.51) 420.206 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.177) 236.751 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.137.195) 418.323 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.63) 218.718 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (62.115.141.23) 181.663 ms adm-b2-link.telia.net (213.155.133.209) 172.283 ms (6% loss) Tracert for Europe 185.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 1.629 ms 1.265 ms 1.508 ms 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 14.763 ms 23.311 ms 9.250 ms 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 10.009 ms 9.411 ms 15.549 ms 4 he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 11.861 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 10.195 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 12.662 ms 5 * * * 6 he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 22.159 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 12.960 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 12.803 ms 7 ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 12.543 ms 18.971 ms 12.676 ms 8 if-2-2.tcore2.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.2) 12.172 ms 20.764 ms 17.312 ms 9 palo-b1-link.telia.net (213.248.75.181) 15.035 ms 23.099 ms 21.094 ms 10 nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 82.994 ms 85.232 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 82.387 ms 11 prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 173.952 ms * prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 193.816 ms 12 * prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.9) 418.238 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.19) 171.298 ms Pathping for Europe 185.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 2.220 ms 2.692 ms 1.237 ms 1.138 ms 1.158 ms 1.134 ms * 128.460 ms 7.058 ms 1.246 ms 1.795 ms 1.199 ms * 147.388 ms 7.397 ms 3.537 ms 145.561 ms 1.477 ms * 11.522 ms 1.797 ms 1.475 ms 2.525 ms 1.220 ms * 3.547 ms 1.737 ms 1.897 ms 1.375 ms 1.363 ms (13% loss) 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 16.871 ms 12.875 ms 10.426 ms 11.530 ms 14.491 ms 9.525 ms 16.629 ms 15.603 ms 12.899 ms 11.485 ms 11.511 ms 11.522 ms 12.676 ms 19.465 ms 10.604 ms 10.730 ms 12.470 ms 12.963 ms 11.107 ms 9.523 ms 14.563 ms 14.830 ms 17.910 ms 17.498 ms 16.710 ms 11.357 ms 11.097 ms 12.620 ms 13.021 ms 11.660 ms (0% loss) 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 10.548 ms 19.154 ms 12.543 ms 11.139 ms 13.787 ms 10.170 ms 9.973 ms 12.495 ms 18.724 ms 10.973 ms 14.979 ms 11.604 ms 11.629 ms 12.325 ms 12.691 ms 14.761 ms 10.741 ms 14.419 ms 13.988 ms 11.262 ms 12.982 ms 13.326 ms 14.243 ms 16.641 ms 13.697 ms 11.792 ms 18.427 ms 13.315 ms 11.527 ms 11.119 ms (0% loss) 4 he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 12.944 ms 11.285 ms 14.298 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 10.187 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 22.728 ms 11.567 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 11.284 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 12.995 ms he-0-3-0-5-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 19.859 ms 13.255 ms 16.526 ms 12.374 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 10.621 ms 11.084 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 10.947 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 21.385 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 14.245 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 11.997 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 12.371 ms 14.338 ms 16.107 ms 27.897 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 13.989 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 13.776 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 11.418 ms 15.484 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 15.553 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 13.791 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 12.142 ms 10.969 ms (0% loss) 5 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (100% loss) 6 he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 17.281 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 21.637 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 15.369 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 39.974 ms 11.576 ms he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 11.793 ms 33.551 ms 17.943 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 10.496 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 12.413 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 10.832 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 14.294 ms 21.109 ms he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 11.091 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 19.594 ms he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 11.921 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 11.706 ms 12.371 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 12.935 ms he-0-12-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.166) 17.634 ms 19.030 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 14.591 ms he-0-11-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.146) 11.728 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 10.583 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 11.632 ms he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 13.940 ms he-0-10-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.26) 11.990 ms 11.435 ms he-0-10-0-1-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.30) 11.527 ms he-0-11-0-0-pe02.529bryant.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.70) 16.006 ms (0% loss) 7 ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 9.532 ms 13.742 ms 9.701 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 23.791 ms 16.027 ms 10.072 ms 10.307 ms 11.230 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 9.895 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 11.658 ms 11.169 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 14.540 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 13.987 ms 10.436 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 13.626 ms 11.813 ms 14.806 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 12.040 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 10.805 ms 11.992 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 16.024 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 18.693 ms 15.309 ms 9.673 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 12.944 ms ix-0-1-1-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.33) 11.779 ms 20.781 ms 11.933 ms ix-1-3-0-0.tcore1.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.13) 11.903 ms 11.424 ms (0% loss) 8 if-2-2.tcore2.pdi-palo-alto.as6453.net (66.198.127.2) 10.818 ms 10.054 ms 15.112 ms 11.405 ms 10.381 ms 14.525 ms 19.181 ms 21.150 ms 14.749 ms 11.002 ms 10.447 ms 19.724 ms 11.125 ms 12.213 ms 11.413 ms 11.922 ms 11.476 ms 10.155 ms 11.379 ms 13.306 ms 11.161 ms 11.457 ms 15.247 ms 17.226 ms 11.026 ms 11.877 ms 11.589 ms 12.816 ms 35.591 ms 11.687 ms (0% loss) 9 palo-b1-link.telia.net (213.248.75.181) 11.880 ms 11.347 ms 11.997 ms 19.396 ms 11.983 ms 16.380 ms 11.917 ms 14.296 ms 12.966 ms 11.039 ms 12.031 ms 13.146 ms 11.527 ms 14.914 ms 10.543 ms 16.168 ms 11.252 ms 15.215 ms 11.823 ms 15.977 ms 11.772 ms 13.018 ms 10.174 ms 12.478 ms 11.444 ms 11.944 ms 10.067 ms 13.059 ms 13.058 ms 11.699 ms (0% loss) 10 nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 87.286 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 81.411 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 83.269 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 308.404 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 89.486 ms 88.323 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 89.234 ms 81.159 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 90.372 ms 133.364 ms 92.279 ms 116.790 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 124.367 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 82.518 ms 96.275 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 106.519 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 98.583 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 81.376 ms 87.634 ms 82.569 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 139.252 ms 93.013 ms 120.182 ms 84.126 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 101.555 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 84.809 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 83.768 ms 82.497 ms nyk-bb1-link.telia.net (62.115.114.4) 84.915 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.114.6) 83.945 ms (0% loss) 11 prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 171.903 ms prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 196.003 ms * prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 177.467 ms prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 189.093 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 266.858 ms prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 192.406 ms 189.001 ms 190.945 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 184.478 ms 189.330 ms 173.074 ms * 183.384 ms prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 189.725 ms * 189.276 ms 187.838 ms 225.043 ms 204.704 ms * 196.014 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 171.002 ms prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 192.693 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 179.065 ms 173.752 ms prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 188.574 ms 194.673 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net (62.115.135.105) 170.695 ms prs-bb3-link.telia.net (213.155.135.4) 192.560 ms (13% loss) 12 prs-b8-link.telia.net (62.115.138.133) 508.849 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.209) 281.837 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.207) 280.835 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.1) 657.893 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.209) 267.832 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (62.115.138.139) 445.398 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.17) 198.356 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.3) 193.455 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.15) 453.438 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.132.225) 204.442 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.3) 196.048 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.207) 268.407 ms * prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.209) 292.424 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.132.225) 197.105 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (62.115.138.133) 405.536 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.132.225) 191.609 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.207) 265.501 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.3) 187.092 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.9) 388.983 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.1) 456.249 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.17) 173.935 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (62.115.138.133) 385.138 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.209) 252.649 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (62.115.138.133) 396.549 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (62.115.138.139) 409.255 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.136.207) 243.285 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.11) 179.198 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (62.115.138.139) 431.042 ms prs-b8-link.telia.net (213.155.131.19) 174.789 ms (3% loss)Partisan5 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 21, 2015 Network spikes in Americas I'm playing from the Mountain View, California and around half of my games have 5-6 network spikes per minute. The other half run smoothly. The hypothesis is that it works fine when connected to one of Americas servers and bad when connected to the other one. Tracert to Americas 12.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 2.988 ms 1.565 ms 1.725 ms 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 12.477 ms 12.416 ms 18.370 ms 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 10.623 ms 9.693 ms 9.973 ms 4 te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 11.590 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 19.913 ms 9.507 ms 5 * * * 6 be-10925-cr01.9greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.87.158) 15.039 ms 14.039 ms 15.245 ms 7 he-0-12-0-0-pe03.11greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.82.66) 40.750 ms 14.588 ms 17.283 ms 8 192.205.37.1 (192.205.37.1) 14.592 ms 13.147 ms 14.914 ms 9 cr1.sffca.ip.att.net (12.122.86.198) 22.803 ms 23.760 ms 24.536 ms 10 cr1.sl9mo.ip.att.net (12.122.18.9) 21.069 ms 25.324 ms 23.333 ms 11 gar5.lsrca.ip.att.net (12.122.85.33) 20.573 ms 20.577 ms 19.776 ms 12 12.122.251.186 (12.122.251.186) 20.153 ms 20.963 ms 21.816 ms 13 mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 22.215 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 29.234 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 32.830 ms Pathping to Americas 12.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 1.869 ms 1.461 ms 1.971 ms 1.739 ms 2.712 ms 4.166 ms * 2.393 ms 1.277 ms 1.157 ms 1.113 ms 1.230 ms * 2.085 ms 1.878 ms 1.545 ms 1.208 ms 1.276 ms * 2.254 ms 1.300 ms 1.356 ms 1.115 ms 1.095 ms * 2.416 ms 1.657 ms 1.370 ms 1.261 ms 1.191 ms (13% loss) 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 11.234 ms 13.197 ms 9.779 ms 12.560 ms 9.280 ms 9.349 ms 10.466 ms 10.975 ms 9.656 ms 10.235 ms 11.728 ms 9.687 ms 9.606 ms 9.883 ms 9.211 ms 11.869 ms 11.599 ms 9.668 ms 10.014 ms 9.127 ms 9.472 ms 10.498 ms 8.775 ms 9.493 ms 10.210 ms 9.486 ms 9.796 ms 10.265 ms 11.138 ms 10.642 ms (0% loss) 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 11.659 ms 10.792 ms 9.858 ms 12.239 ms 11.361 ms 9.625 ms 10.380 ms 11.069 ms 9.716 ms 9.966 ms 13.987 ms 10.216 ms 12.390 ms 13.195 ms 9.597 ms 10.138 ms 11.433 ms 18.916 ms 9.677 ms 10.831 ms 11.361 ms 10.456 ms 10.596 ms 10.088 ms 9.426 ms 11.661 ms 10.350 ms 11.197 ms 10.840 ms 11.289 ms (0% loss) 4 he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 11.895 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 11.539 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 13.072 ms 10.035 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 12.241 ms 14.140 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 9.230 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 9.558 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 10.576 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 10.310 ms 9.575 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 9.965 ms 11.232 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 9.440 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 10.244 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 11.449 ms 11.092 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 12.414 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 11.119 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 9.295 ms 10.425 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 10.701 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 9.629 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 12.285 ms 11.545 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 9.145 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 10.415 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 10.480 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 14.950 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 11.270 ms (0% loss) 5 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (100% loss) 6 be-10925-cr01.9greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.87.158) 15.565 ms 12.860 ms 14.040 ms 15.639 ms 12.892 ms 16.723 ms 15.368 ms 13.642 ms 13.082 ms 13.629 ms 15.353 ms 13.323 ms 16.182 ms 15.805 ms 14.923 ms 17.612 ms 16.324 ms 21.614 ms 13.270 ms 14.086 ms 15.048 ms 12.561 ms 12.707 ms 16.228 ms 13.788 ms 12.290 ms 13.244 ms 13.990 ms 14.012 ms 11.996 ms (0% loss) 7 he-0-12-0-0-pe03.11greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.82.66) 14.386 ms 12.878 ms 12.656 ms 12.014 ms 11.333 ms 17.521 ms 11.635 ms 22.572 ms 13.015 ms 14.048 ms 12.208 ms 12.213 ms 12.757 ms 11.645 ms 14.942 ms 13.522 ms 12.527 ms 11.108 ms 12.032 ms 12.507 ms 11.364 ms 12.122 ms 12.449 ms 11.352 ms 12.170 ms 20.300 ms 13.236 ms 14.928 ms 16.152 ms 12.767 ms (0% loss) 8 192.205.37.1 (192.205.37.1) 14.691 ms 15.346 ms 13.775 ms 15.063 ms 13.866 ms 15.343 ms 13.777 ms 14.379 ms 13.780 ms 22.483 ms 13.639 ms 15.306 ms 13.579 ms 14.889 ms 13.580 ms 15.100 ms 13.763 ms 16.716 ms 14.398 ms 22.035 ms 13.916 ms 14.932 ms 13.856 ms 14.443 ms 13.461 ms 22.288 ms 14.811 ms 13.891 ms 14.562 ms 14.209 ms (0% loss) 9 cr1.sffca.ip.att.net (12.122.86.198) 21.221 ms 24.016 ms 23.602 ms 24.573 ms 23.432 ms 24.364 ms 23.479 ms 25.394 ms 22.418 ms 24.901 ms 23.631 ms 24.197 ms 23.275 ms 24.371 ms 23.772 ms 24.274 ms 23.450 ms 24.881 ms 23.087 ms 24.590 ms 23.171 ms 25.311 ms 23.041 ms 24.300 ms 28.053 ms 24.192 ms 24.011 ms 23.074 ms 20.844 ms 23.051 ms (0% loss) 10 cr1.sl9mo.ip.att.net (12.122.18.9) 24.245 ms 23.287 ms 24.403 ms 23.480 ms 25.296 ms 23.350 ms 23.884 ms 23.429 ms 24.549 ms 24.021 ms 24.134 ms 25.693 ms 22.197 ms 24.175 ms 28.442 ms 22.643 ms 20.462 ms 23.348 ms 24.578 ms 23.752 ms 24.204 ms 23.523 ms 24.370 ms 23.617 ms 24.459 ms 23.297 ms 24.608 ms 23.695 ms 24.273 ms 23.422 ms (0% loss) 11 gar5.lsrca.ip.att.net (12.122.85.33) 21.801 ms 21.219 ms 21.610 ms 21.167 ms 19.713 ms 20.983 ms 24.420 ms 23.447 ms 19.635 ms 21.069 ms 20.150 ms 20.703 ms 24.089 ms 20.194 ms 20.654 ms 22.097 ms 20.968 ms 24.492 ms 21.493 ms 20.847 ms 19.852 ms 50.478 ms 59.248 ms 60.602 ms 59.043 ms 29.655 ms 168.403 ms 87.129 ms 89.831 ms 89.602 ms (0% loss) 12 12.122.251.186 (12.122.251.186) 21.680 ms 22.068 ms 20.241 ms 30.262 ms 20.235 ms 23.891 ms 22.762 ms 20.491 ms 22.157 ms 21.192 ms 21.305 ms 22.297 ms 20.881 ms 22.823 ms 23.197 ms 21.652 ms 21.638 ms 22.066 ms 21.923 ms 20.747 ms 21.868 ms 21.523 ms 20.762 ms 24.826 ms 20.691 ms 22.365 ms 21.494 ms 21.581 ms 21.034 ms 22.531 ms (0% loss) 13 mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 21.081 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 22.074 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 20.468 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 21.364 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.242) 20.793 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 21.983 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.242) 21.466 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 22.881 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 22.178 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.242) 20.754 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 22.113 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 22.907 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 21.765 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.242) 21.301 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 35.908 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 20.721 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 22.003 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 20.749 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.242) 20.949 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 21.379 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 24.215 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 20.940 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 21.983 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 20.713 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.242) 24.458 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 20.484 ms 206.16.68.50 (206.16.68.50) 22.561 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.242) 20.311 ms mdf001c7613r0004-gig-12-1.lax1.attens.net (12.129.193.246) 21.818 ms 206.16.68.42 (206.16.68.42) 20.540 ms (0% loss) Tracert to Americas 199.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 2.471 ms 1.700 ms 1.496 ms 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 10.292 ms 11.386 ms 11.907 ms 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 11.475 ms 9.708 ms 9.070 ms 4 he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 9.584 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 9.910 ms 10.552 ms 5 * * * 6 be-10925-cr01.9greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.87.158) 18.659 ms 12.265 ms 15.466 ms 7 he-0-11-0-0-pe03.11greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.238) 12.980 ms 20.002 ms 12.807 ms 8 192.205.37.1 (192.205.37.1) 22.358 ms 24.174 ms 13.614 ms 9 cr1.sffca.ip.att.net (12.122.86.198) 22.138 ms 25.319 ms 21.389 ms 10 cr1.sl9mo.ip.att.net (12.122.18.9) 25.771 ms 22.906 ms 24.861 ms 11 12.122.90.29 (12.122.90.29) 21.541 ms 20.985 ms 23.402 ms Pathping to Americas 199.* 1 10.1.10.1 (10.1.10.1) 1.728 ms 1.302 ms 1.497 ms 1.268 ms 1.364 ms 1.276 ms * 1.422 ms 1.271 ms 1.205 ms 1.986 ms 2.449 ms * 1.465 ms 1.586 ms 1.493 ms 1.356 ms 1.493 ms * 2.313 ms 1.482 ms 1.510 ms 1.344 ms 3.275 ms * 1.822 ms 2.340 ms 1.999 ms 1.635 ms 1.176 ms (13% loss) 2 69.181.136.1 (69.181.136.1) 14.479 ms 9.540 ms 9.392 ms 9.695 ms 10.539 ms 11.277 ms 18.632 ms 10.299 ms 11.197 ms 9.645 ms 11.878 ms 9.747 ms 9.413 ms 11.558 ms 10.561 ms 8.922 ms 10.295 ms 8.943 ms 9.849 ms 10.418 ms 11.359 ms 12.713 ms 11.731 ms 12.123 ms 10.910 ms 10.197 ms 11.993 ms 9.055 ms 9.924 ms 11.150 ms (0% loss) 3 te-0-2-0-4-sur03.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.86.249.65) 10.936 ms 11.474 ms 9.921 ms 13.642 ms 17.337 ms 14.063 ms 9.437 ms 11.258 ms 10.538 ms 9.769 ms 10.121 ms 11.116 ms 9.416 ms 10.364 ms 11.150 ms 9.349 ms 10.907 ms 11.377 ms 11.253 ms 10.273 ms 9.240 ms 9.364 ms 11.744 ms 10.075 ms 12.243 ms 10.305 ms 10.844 ms 9.566 ms 11.100 ms 10.434 ms (0% loss) 4 he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 10.158 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 11.890 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 11.419 ms 9.544 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 9.612 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 12.290 ms 11.344 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 14.073 ms te-0-0-0-9-sur03.sanmateo.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.181) 11.336 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 9.895 ms 11.664 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 11.470 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 11.784 ms 10.437 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 11.481 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 11.393 ms he-0-3-0-7-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.189) 10.028 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 10.601 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 9.806 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 12.031 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 10.987 ms 9.403 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 10.476 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 10.810 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 9.852 ms 10.001 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 11.039 ms he-0-3-0-4-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.177) 9.822 ms 12.147 ms he-0-3-0-6-ar01.santaclara.ca.sfba.comcast.net (68.87.192.185) 11.253 ms (0% loss) 5 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * (100% loss) 6 be-10925-cr01.9greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.87.158) 14.012 ms 16.941 ms 15.006 ms 13.915 ms 20.878 ms 14.611 ms 15.380 ms 12.988 ms 12.169 ms 15.917 ms 12.237 ms 13.950 ms 12.186 ms 14.418 ms 13.629 ms 15.560 ms 14.714 ms 13.440 ms 12.511 ms 15.620 ms 12.968 ms 13.706 ms 16.546 ms 13.426 ms 14.373 ms 16.378 ms 12.802 ms 17.131 ms 14.258 ms 13.963 ms (0% loss) 7 he-0-11-0-0-pe03.11greatoaks.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.238) 12.918 ms 12.506 ms 11.582 ms 11.417 ms 14.537 ms 12.517 ms 11.727 ms 14.781 ms 11.074 ms 12.514 ms 12.335 ms 13.480 ms 22.825 ms 12.487 ms 13.268 ms 11.350 ms 12.143 ms 22.060 ms 16.445 ms 12.434 ms 13.741 ms 15.190 ms 11.670 ms 13.836 ms 14.932 ms 11.892 ms 14.233 ms 11.809 ms 13.679 ms 14.866 ms (0% loss) 8 192.205.37.1 (192.205.37.1) 14.838 ms 17.760 ms 15.034 ms 14.419 ms 14.325 ms 14.677 ms 14.221 ms 14.373 ms 14.893 ms 19.052 ms 14.455 ms 18.173 ms 14.778 ms 14.826 ms 14.183 ms 13.982 ms 14.801 ms 13.591 ms 14.915 ms 14.318 ms 14.416 ms 14.823 ms 14.298 ms 14.106 ms 19.266 ms 13.629 ms 14.960 ms 16.070 ms 15.513 ms 13.590 ms (0% loss) 9 cr1.sffca.ip.att.net (12.122.86.198) 24.597 ms 23.452 ms 32.082 ms 23.730 ms 20.940 ms 31.478 ms 23.349 ms 24.552 ms 23.460 ms 24.588 ms 24.188 ms 23.729 ms 23.603 ms 24.930 ms 22.956 ms 24.817 ms 22.861 ms 28.267 ms 23.799 ms 24.631 ms 23.139 ms 20.195 ms 24.927 ms 22.918 ms 24.517 ms 23.634 ms 24.297 ms 23.813 ms 24.981 ms 22.651 ms (0% loss) 10 cr1.sl9mo.ip.att.net (12.122.18.9) 24.804 ms 23.200 ms 25.329 ms 23.059 ms 24.313 ms 23.947 ms 23.355 ms 24.612 ms 23.551 ms 23.249 ms 24.554 ms 23.455 ms 24.462 ms 24.002 ms 23.701 ms 29.376 ms 22.431 ms 25.535 ms 22.657 ms 24.241 ms 23.427 ms 24.969 ms 22.859 ms 24.552 ms 23.862 ms 24.179 ms 23.627 ms 24.487 ms 23.197 ms 25.012 ms (0% loss) 11 12.122.90.29 (12.122.90.29) 22.695 ms 28.283 ms 21.525 ms 22.219 ms 20.908 ms 19.847 ms 21.501 ms 21.752 ms 20.702 ms 20.532 ms 23.255 ms 22.069 ms 21.310 ms 22.005 ms 20.231 ms 19.951 ms 21.523 ms 21.679 ms 20.797 ms 29.581 ms 21.041 ms 20.624 ms 22.303 ms 19.959 ms 22.370 ms 21.054 ms 20.549 ms 20.870 ms 20.024 ms 21.848 ms (0% loss) Partisan1 Sep 21, 2015
Sep 20, 2015 Starcraft 2 too zoomed in on mac Yosemite os I was running find and today the camera view is too zoomed. I tried changing the screen resolution, using mouse wheel and keyboard controls but the screen view is too zoomed in. I search but did not find a solution.MCUDaddy1 Sep 20, 2015
Sep 14, 2015 Selection bug in options menu. When I go to the menu to select the flyer helper (under game settings), I have to click slightly above the drop down menu instead of on it. I'd take a screenshot, but that hides the pointer. I'm running the latest OSX 10.10 Yosemite, with everything up to date. I'm not sure what other information might help, but I'd be happy to provide that. Every other drop down works as expected.Riker0 Sep 14, 2015
Sep 6, 2015 [2.1.12.36657] Hangs on Custom Game > Browse In Windows 10, when starting the game and then clicking on "Custom Game" > "Browse", the game will briefly search, but then the search indicator circle freezes and with that the entire game, even to the point that Windows 10 is almost unresponsive and programs like Task Manager take ages to load and remain in the background unreachable to the mouse. Reading through the latest bug fixes, I thought some of this was addressed already. Effectively, I cannot play StarCraft ][ at all. My system specs are: - MacPro3,1 - 18 GB RAM - plenty of hard drive space - Windows 10 ProPhoenix1 Sep 6, 2015