Mac Technical Support

Feb 21 Has the MacOS mouse lag issue been fixed yet? Not the mouse acceleration, more specifically, the lag when a button is pushed. For instance, if I hold down crtl and try to click, it'll lag a bit. More importantly, it'll lag a significant amount when I try to make a box. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tech-support/194668-mac-mouse-woes-be-gone I've tried this already. Oddly enough, it worked one time then the following times I played the game, it stopped working again.SpecC1 Feb 21
Feb 19 A few issues (Mac client) 1. After alt-tabbing, gamma setting resets. Needs to manually adjust it again every time. 2. After signing a tournament, if you close game client or jump to another server, you can't get access to the tourney when you're back. It says sign up for the next one, and even if you press 'sign up' button, it says 'there was a technical issue, please try again later'. MBP 13'' late 2013, OSX Sierrallllllllll0 Feb 19
Feb 18 [Bug] Battle.net doesn't show Accounts 1Yudeka1 Feb 18
Feb 14 account suspended account suspended and I didn't do anything wrong. How do I get it unsuspended?Dreadphantom1 Feb 14
Mar 28 Mac Editor Still Can't Use Component Files Cross-posting this on the Editor forum, as well at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753317053#1. I originally reported this with the release of 3.0, but it's still the case over a year later. The problem is pretty straightforward: the Mac editor often fails to save to component files, usually spitting out an error message about being unable to copy files. I know this was at least on your radar at one point, but is there any news here? It's a serious problem for me. Here's my original post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/19650244931 .LucidIguana3 Mar 28
Feb 8 MBP 2016 touch bar hangs on exit w/ 4K This is on a new machine, a MacBook Pro with touch bar and upgrade 460 video card, fresh out of the box, nothing else but SC2 installed and I have the latest macOS updates installed. This also happens on my other identical MBP. Game is always set to 1920x1080, vert sync (have tried with it on and off), Open/GL (have tried metal as well). Couple odd behaviors I'm hoping someone can help with. When I have my MBP connected to my LG 27UD68 4K monitor via the display port with a usb-c to display port adapter (from Cable Matters off Amazon.com) the game hangs when I exit. I click Exit in the game, sound stops, the screen goes blank, then nothing. I never get my desktop back on the monitor or the MBP display. I have tried with and without the laptop open. Touch bar is also non functional. The other odd thing is when I have it hooked up to the same monitor via HDMI and exit the game. It exits and I get my desktop back, but the screen blanks off and on a few times before everything goes back normal. I'm hooked up in this config via the Apple's USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter. I have tried it on a few other monitors, and all work fine: No monitor hooked up, works. 1920x1080 monitor hooked up via HDMI it works. An Apple 1920x1200 cinema via display port hooked up it works. Hooked up to a Thunderbolt Display (iMac 27" in target display mode) it works.Axorion1 Feb 8
Feb 8 Battle.net keeps on d/c For some reason, my game keeps on disconnecting and re-connecting to battle.net when I'm playing SP. It is getting annoying. Is there a solution?Razorwing58 Feb 8
Feb 5 Keyboard presses trip mouse Hi there, I was hoping to get some help so I can get back to taking nerds' ladder points: So, I'm playing on an 2015 MBP 13" for the time being. I've got a keyboard and mouse plugged in. Intermittently, when I press a key on the keyboard, the cursor stops for a split second. Is this a known issue? Is there any way to fix it? Any help is greatly appreciated. I've been Mostly Sc2-less for months now :(. Cheers! <3HashtagSwag2 Feb 5
Feb 4 OS X 10.12.2, SC2 3.9.1, Mouse Tackpad lag Ever since updating to OS X 10.12.2, the second SC2 is loaded (note not the Battle.net app), the trackpad lags. The cursor moves extremely slowly. If one loads up System Preferences, Trackpad, and then changes or even simply taps on the Tracking Speed cursor, normal functionality returns. This does not apply to external mouses, everything works perfectly fine with those. Nor does normal functionality return upon closing the SC2 application. The trackpad will continue to experience the issue until one taps the Tracking Speed cursor in system preferences. Is this a known issue? I suspect it might be an OS X bug since loading the Razer Synapse Software also causes the exact same problem, in case that helps.Veritas16 Feb 4
Feb 3 OSX 3.2.2 Refresh Rate Bug (60Hz NTSC) I got a new Monitor (Dell u2415) that only advertises NTSC refresh rate "60 hz" (which shows up in the monitor control panel as "60Hz NTSC", but in system profiler as 59Hz...depends on if you round up or down I suppose) for native resolution (1920x1200 @59.94hz) which causes SC2 to only show 1920x1080 @60Hz as the max rez (presumably because those resolutions are advertised at precisely 60Hz, and SC2 is either looking for easily divisible values (i.e. ones that are integers and not floats), or someone has set the minimum to be 60.0hz) My other monitors (Dell u2412m) still work fine at 1920x1200, but they do not use the NTSC 60hz, they use regular 60.0Hz. Attempting to manually override in the variables.txt file does not force 1920x1200. If there is something I can do to force it to work, let me know... Please fix...16:9 stretched to 16:10 looks weird. I can gather additional debugging/system profiling information if needed.Crusher3 Feb 3
Feb 2 Windowed (Fullscreen) vs Fullscreen mode Why is there such a huge discrepancy between the performance from windowed fullscreen vs fullscreen mode? I'm getting 30-45 FPS in windowed mode but 80-110 FPS in fullscreen mode. The game is unresponsive and pretty much unplayable for me in windowed mode yet in fullscreen mode everything is smooth without any issues whatsoever. I'm running a late 2013 rmbp. Also, can anyone let me know if Mac gestures and function keys work in fullscreen mode on their system? Only the sound keys work for me, nothing else, despite my having Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts unselected.Veritas4 Feb 2
Jan 30 Trigger Editor Seems To Be Crashing A Lot This is mostly happening to me with the trigger editor. To reproduce the crash, do the following: 1.) Create a new trigger 2.) Create a new action: Add Player To Player Group 3.) Within Add Player To Player Group, double click on "Group: (No Value)" 4.) The editor will crash I'm using the latest MacBook Pro with the touch bar on the latest version of OS X Sierra. This crash issue seems to occur primarily in the trigger editor.KubusKraft6 Jan 30
Feb 7 Crashing green monitor crashing green monitor...cant play...pleas help...csongor12 Feb 7
Jan 27 MacBook Pro 2016 - Broken Resolution Hi, I've contacted support regarding this, almost 2 weeks ago. They've sent the report to the dev team - seems like the issue still persists ever since the 3.9 update. Basically - HighDPI is never recognised. Game always runs in a black 2880x1800 window (MBP 15" late 2016). If I choose a resolution from SC2, the game will be displayed in a small square. If I really want it full screen I have to play it in 2800x1800 or above (or play it in fullscreen window mode) which severally affects performance - getting 10FPS so it's unplayable. Any advice on how to fix this? Tried it on 3 different MacBook Pro's 2016's now, 2 of them on a clean install so the issue is definitely from SC2. Thanks, DanDan6 Jan 27
Jan 26 Jumpy Mouse Issues During games, but only ladder games my mouse jumps anywhere from a few cm to a few inches away and back and forth several times, then stops in the middle. I never had this issue before the 1.5 update. It doesn't happen with games like team fortress 2 or counter strike source, so it's not my mouse, nor is it my computer. I believe this is a problem with the game and it needs to be fixed, i do play on a mac if that has anything to do with itNinjaAnt11 Jan 26
Jan 26 Weird graphic bug on Covert Ops Hi, I'm using a late 2012 iMac with an i7 3.1ghz, 16GB ram, GT 650M. I'm running MacOS 10.12.2. SC2 LOTV runs quite well to be honest, but I have a glitch with the Nova Covert Ops cut scenes. In all the cut scenes, most character, especially Nova, look like they are surrounded by jello. It's like there is some transparent layer on their skin. It's a bit ugly and distracting. Gameplay is fine. It's inly in the cut scenes. It's nothing dramatic, and I hoped a patch would fix it but... no such luck. I've played with setting (guessed it was probably a texture or lightning/shadows issue) but to no avail. Any clue? Thanks!Manu7 Jan 26
Jan 21 Retina Fullscreen Not Acting as HiDPI I have a Retina Macbook Pro and noticed that, after a recent patch, selecting the Fullscreen Display Mode with 2880x1800 causes the game to display in 2880x1800, rather than acting as a 1440x900 screen with HiDPI. What this means is I have to move my cursor twice as far as I used to to get the same response. A workaround I have found is to do Fullscreen (Windowed), but this isn't desirable as I can't mess with the gamma settings in Fullscreen (Windowed), making the game a bit too dark. The other alternative is to simply do 1440x900 fullscreen, but this makes the game MUCH less pretty. Is there a way I can replicate the graphics I had before?MattZed1 Jan 21
Jan 20 Mouse and keyboard not working in game I am using a MacbookPro mid 2012, I was playing just fine last night and then this morning I started playing and in both arcade and multiplayer games my mouse, keyboard, and hotkeys don't work (both external and internal). Esc does not work, but if something is selected I can use Q,W,E,R,T,Y, etc to summon/use. Also my game data was cleared for at least one arcade map (although match history still shows I played).Stunnz0 Jan 20
Jan 18 Map Editor Bugs Dear Blizzard, I understand that you have your priorities but these bugs are just getting out of hand and a solution is needed, now. An actual update on this issue from a developer would be nice rather than just a "we are working on this issue"SSpiritual2 Jan 18
Jan 17 Mac issues, how long Blizzard? So let me tell you my history, and I really hope that for once you actually read it. Let me start with a question, how many times do I have to adjust my gameplay, get rid of my muscle memory, and spent a considerable amount of time (which I don't have plenty of) to try to find workarounds for things that you keep breaking or just never fix? I'm a developer, and as such I'm really disappointed by the lack of QA specially when it comes to the Mac client. You've made me relearn the game more than once when you've decided my key repeat rate isn't good enough for your client to handle, I can think of at least twice this has happened. You've made switch DPI and polling speed on my mouse and adjust to it, because, again, you had to add a new Stukov commander or something. I've spent significant less time over the years learning hotkey layouts than I've had to relearn the game because of something that downright makes the game unplayable, that shouldn't have been released, and yet it was, and even then it's not fixed, even when reported. And that doesn't even begin to describe how much time I've spent and how many options I've fiddled with about the "mouse lags when holding keys" issue that's been persistent since forever. There's a bug since March related to FPS drops on windowed/windowed-fullscreen, why is this relevant? Because you made me switch to windowed back in 3.7 because you broke my mouse while holding on keys, and even without holding'em, and you broke RF, again, similar issues that a lot of people have reported on these forums. Then I found that windowed was a decent workaround (coupled with a few of the above), and I didn't experienced those FPS drops if I preloaded units before starting to play (again, another workaround) until 3.8 or 3.9 broke it again, because your client is stupid enough to use my max Retina resolution even when I've set to scaled. It used to do resolution switching when opening SC and now it doesn't anymore, now it's stuck with 2500x something which my graphic card couldn't possible handle. Even the FPS meter is so small in contrast to how big the mess is (It is a pun, except not quite, since I've attached an screenshot of it in another post). So, I'm now forced back to fullscreen with my mouse and keyboard being fishy at best, sometimes unplayable. It's infuriating what you've been doing with the updates, specially to the Mac client, and you broke every single workaround I've spent significant time finding out, when I shouldn't be having to find workarounds for broke stuff that's supposed to just work in a game I don't develop but paid for. It's really depressing and if I didn't love this game so much you'd be uninstalled since day 2 of issues. I've reported these, along with so many people on the forum, and nobody cares to respond. I wish I had the time to complain about balance, but your game is unplayable by the hour for me to have a view. How long, Blizzard?blackxored1 Jan 17
Jan 15 Infinite Loading Circle in Multiplayer On SC2, I cannot enter any multiplayer games because there is a loading circle that never disappears. I tried all sorts of things based on what I read in the forums including the following: - Repair the game via options - Delete caches - Delete SC2 Folder - Delete Battle.net Folder - Uninstall Battle.net/SC2 and reinstall NONE of the above worked...Help? Btw...I'm using a macMysterYi1 Jan 15
Jan 15 Mouse Lag when holding down Keys. Need help! This just started happening recently. Might of been with new macOS Sierra update. When I hold down a key on my keyboard like "z" to make Zerglings, my mouse lags ridiculously. It "stutter-steps" when I try moving it. I don't get why this just started happening. Never had a problem with it before. Any ideas what could be happening? It's making it impossible to queue up move commands. Only happens in Starcraft. Specs: macOS Sierra ver. 10.12 MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB Mouse: Razor Taipan Driver: Razor Synapse 1.59.1 (Latest)Illephant9 Jan 15
Jan 15 Stuck on "Updating Battle.net Agent" (Mac) So I just reinstalled the firmware on my Mac and was trying to get the battle.net client. It's been sitting there like that for at least half an hour and no luck. The progress bar did not even move a pixel. I tried virtually everything I was able to find on Google but none of the solutions were able to solve my problem. Is there anything else I can do about this?SwordGodYooo0 Jan 15
Jan 12 How to play offline. Well, we finally got internet out here where I'm deployed and it took me 3 days to download, patch, and update but I'm finally able to play SCII. However, the internet connection in the DFAC isn't as great as the one in my room and I'd like something to do between meals and during serving hours. I'm trying to play offline but it says it can't let me do that because all the information isn't downloaded from the server yet, but when the launcher... launches, it's says my game is up to date. I noticed that the campaign missions 'stream' data when I start them, does this have anything to do with that? I can get online just fine, it's the offline play that I'm going for. Thanks and cheers.Cheddar27 Jan 12
Jan 11 lost all my runes and lvl fore second time i need help to get rune ultimat +5 back and lvl 36 i lost all today i whas playing a lottery deff and whane do a ader i startid the game and rune whas gone sp gone lvl 36 gone please helpConan0 Jan 11
Jan 8 Unavailable Cinematics Hi, I need help. I am from Singapore, and i bought the wings of liberty pack. While playing the campaign missions, i cant load the cinematic. It says it is unavailable. It says that it will only be so if the game is fully downloaded. But it already is. I am on a mac OS10.12.1AppleWareon0 Jan 8
Jan 5 Terrain Editor displays blank screen only My terrain module refuses to display anything but a blank screen. All other editors (data/trigger etc) are working fine. It was working perfectly for YEARS. I deleted the editor and reinstalled it along with sc2. I tried different maps. Nothing. Please help!MOTHER1 Jan 5
Jan 4 StarCraft II Patch will not download Unable to download patch or contact support about StarCraft II. BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 when I try to install patch Submit button will not activate (greyed out) if I try to contact via email, phone etc. Mac using 10.12.2. Tried all of the steps in troubleshooting. WTH?Stev1 Jan 4
Jan 3 SC2 not launching after patch download I have a Macbook Pro and after downloading the patch 3.9.1 I would click PLAY and then it would just say the game is running...but nothing is launching to the SC2 log in screen. MacBook software - 10.7.5Weaksauce0 Jan 3
Jan 1 Razer Naga unable to bind control groups I have a Razer Naga 2012, and a Logitech G510 keyboard. When I'm in game the game doesn't recognize Control+1, and that's 1 on the side of the mouse. It works if I use the number row across the top but not if it's pressed from the m ouse. However I'm able to click any of the numbers after the control group has been made and the game recognizes the button press, but still unable to control and click on the numbers of the mouse to add more units. I believe it's the game since I used the macro keys on the left of the keyboard and assigned it the same button Control and any number on the mouse. I go in game and press that from the keyboard which is the exact same keystroke and mouse button and it works. 1. Control with any number on mouse doesn't work together when in this game 2. If macro'd to the keyboard it works Razer support says it's not the mouse neither since it works if the button combination is used to the keyboard. As well I can do the control with any number on the mouse in Warhammer Dawn of War 2 with no problems. So the issue is for sure Starcraft 2.ZERGonCREEP6 Jan 1
Dec 30 Campaign Mission won't start Game reboots every time i try to play the campaign missions. it works fine with prologues missions, but it won't start the new legacy of the void campaign missions and reboots to main menu during loading / streaming. im using mac OS yosemite and i online- installed through starcraft2.com. Has anyone had same / similar issues? Is there any patch for this bug?itsnotsue35 Dec 30
Dec 29 3.9.1 Gestures and Keyboard Shortcuts Broken I'm currently running 3.9.1.48960. I'm also running OS X 10.12.2 I don't know if it was the latest SC2 update or the latest OS X update, but my Mouse Gestures, like for example 4 finger swipe to see Mission Control or change Desktops, are no longer working when the SC2 is in full screen mode. Keyboard shortcuts and F keys are also not working. In the options of SC2 I do not have the Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts enabled (though I tried toggling it on and off to fix the issue with no success). Is anyone else having this problem? Is this a known issue? In Windowed mode everything works normal, however the performance on my laptop is unsatisfactory so I'm forced to playing in Fullscreen mode.Veritas0 Dec 29
Dec 27 StarCraft II freezes at loading screen Hello, as of recently (last month or two) when I boot up starcraft it gets stuck at the loading the screen, the one with Jim Raynor looking at me. If it is in windowed mode, I can force quit it, but if I am in fullscreen I need to restart my computer. Once I restart my computer it works fine, but I have to do this every time I want to play Starcraft. Do you know how I can fix this?Jon15 Dec 27
Dec 26 Editor Really Broken in 3.8 I want to cross-post the thread from Editor Discussion here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20752316511 . As of 3.8, the editor crashes when you edit any placed doodads or triggers, meaning it's just not usable. I'm hopeful that you can get us a fix soon—there's actually a pretty active contingent of Mac users on SC2Mapster all of whom are suddenly stuck.LucidIguana8 Dec 26
Dec 26 Install/Update problems after using VPN I'm seeing a "waiting on another installation or update" and I'm unable to play the game. This started after I was away from home and using a VPN service to connect to my home network. I forgot to turn it off before I started up Starcraft. It was taking too long to do an update so I realized it and turned off the VPN. Now, it won't seem to finish the update unless I connect the VPN again. I've tried the following: 1. Reboot 2. Flush dns by the killall mDNSResponder 3. Reinstall the B.Net Agent manually 4. Reinstall B.Net altogether (this only worked when the VPN was on) 5. Reinstall SC2 (this only worked when the VPN was on) After #5 I eventually got a "Your installation is damaged" error. After this I tried to repair but got stuck in "waiting on another installation or update" again. I'm not sure what to do to get this working.George1 Dec 26
Dec 24 Touch Bar support How do you force the Touch Bar to show F1-F12 keys in StarCraft II? I've added "StarCraft II.app" to System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts > Function Keys but this doesn't work. I still have to press the Fn key first.spikeyslam2 Dec 24
Dec 22 Insufficient Disk Space... Sierra & LotV Hi, My available disk space reads at 46.81 GB on my main hard drive. Blizzard client tells me that 30 GB is required for installation of SC2... client also tells me I have insufficient space on my disk to install, besides system info telling me different. Help?foolmanchoo3 Dec 22
Dec 22 3.9.0 crashes on battle start, and more 3.9.0 Update ships with corrupted marine icon(a grid of plain green) and produces crash at every start of battles( only normal at the first battle after game starts). And switching between fullscreen mode and window mode becomes so slow. Tried battle.net scan and fix , tried re-install, but neither help.xiaoxiaoxiao2 Dec 22
Dec 22 Connexion multiplayer instable I have hard time to connect and to do a multiplayer game since the 3.9 patch. Creating a group for multiplayer game is almost impossible...Nonoxide1 Dec 22
Dec 20 Mac Implementation Can I ask about some of implementation details? Did you update sc2 to use Metal API? If no, will you plan to do it? People on the web suggest to play via bootcamp to have higher fps with higher visual settings. Is it true that with bootcamp sc2 runs faster on Mac? If yes, what's the reason of that? Do you natively support Mac or there is some kind of hack(s) in Mac implementation? Probably, I asked some details that cannot be disclosured; I would appreciate any general idea answers.blinx3 Dec 20
Dec 20 Fullscreen on second monitor? I have a second monitor connected to my macbook pro that I would like to use full screen for playing starcraft. I can drag starcraft in windowed mode over to it, but when i go into fullscreen mode, it automatically switches to my laptop's screen. Is there any way to allow me to have it be fullscreen on my secondary monitor? I would do fullscreen windowed on it but theres no option to lock the cursor in the window for macs at the momentHoKiller5 Dec 20
Dec 18 Can't connect to Bnet after game launch Ok so since the release of the latest patch I've not been able to log in to SC. No matter how long i sit there it just spins and says cannot connect. I came here for answers and discovered i was running an older Mac OS, so I updated that to the latest version. Same thing. I've done repairs in the Bnet launcher, still same problem. What else can I do?Fetor17 Dec 18
Dec 18 Cursor The cursor for my mouse is not showing up in game. How can this be fixed?loupenical3 Dec 18
Dec 17 Editor still broken in Patch 3.9 Hey all, As some of you may know the Galaxy Editor has been broken ever since the release of the final chapter of Nova Convert Ops. A recent blue post indicated that this is indeed a bug and will be fixed in a future patch but it is still broken in the current patch. I'm really disappointed in Blizzard that they are putting Mac users behind schedule just because more people use Windows.SSpiritual1 Dec 17
Dec 16 lots of tooltips missing A lot of the unit tooltips are missing since 3.9. It just shows a greened out box where, for example, a zergling would have been. anyone else have a similar issue and know a fix?Nugletking1 Dec 16
Dec 14 Resolution switching since patch 3.9 What's the reason why the resolution switching was changed in patch 3.9? Before the patch, I could switch resolutions from 1920x1200 to 1280x800 (same aspect ratio) without issue. The game simply became slightly blurrier and pixelated, but it was good enough to play. Now the mouse cursor becomes too fast, so I have to go into system preferences and tune down the tracking speed. The problem is that with a lower tracking speed, the mouse acceleration curve is now different, since the two are linked on Mac OS X. It makes it difficult to adjust when switching resolutions, which I have to do because the game runs too slow at native resolution (especially co-op), but the menus are difficult to read at 1280x800 upscaled, especially in the chat windows (it was better before the font was changed in patch 3.0). If there isn't a good reason for this, please change it back. It was working just fine before.hawk0 Dec 14
Dec 14 macOS 10.12.3 Available Glaxigrav0 Dec 14
Dec 10 Bug with "Add to Control Group" and modifier Apologies if this belong in the Mac sub-forum; however, it appears to be more of a bug than a Mac technical issue. General Description: After assigning a unit to a control group when using “Add to control group and steal” or “Add to control group,” the game does not recognize that the modifier is no longer pressed on the keyboard. Specific Description: I use TheCore keybindings for SC2, so my modifier for “Add to control group and steal” is Ctrl. When I add units to a control group using “Add to group and steal,” the game behaves as if I am still holding my Ctrl key down. For example, after adding a probe to a control group at the start of a game using "Add to control group and steal", if I execute no other actions with the keyboard, the next time I left click a probe it will select all probes in the mineral line (this happens irrespective of how long I wait to click the second probe). Mouse actions do not cancel this effect (i.e., I can click on my nexus between clicking on probes at will still Ctrl+click the probes), but keyboard actions do (i.e., if I press any hotkey I can then click normally). Steps: 1) Play a 1v1 match (as any race--I did test Terran and Zerg). 2) Add worker to control group using “Add to control group” or “Add to control group and steal.” 3) Left click on another worker. 4) All workers in the mineral line are now selected. Any mouse action performed—-until a new keyboard action is performed--behaves as if Ctrl is held. Further details: -This does not happen for “Create control group and steal” or “Create control group,” only for “Add to control group (and steal).” -The same effect happens regardless of the modifier I used, except for the Command key on the Mac. I tested the Standard hotkey layout (using Shift instead of Control), and the effect remained. However, when I selected “Use Command instead of Control for Hotkeys” in the options menu, the effect does not occur when using Command as the modifier. -Upon attempting to edit the hotkey(s) for “Add to control group (and steal),” the hotkey editor also believes that the control key is still pressed down and it leaves me unable to edit hotkeys for “Add to control group (and steal).” Taken together, the last two notes are why I was unsure which sub-form to submit this to. Since the issue shows up in the hotkey editor, that indicated to me that it was a bug somewhere deeper, but since the Command modifier worked it's probably a Mac specific issue. As a final note, the effect is SC2 specific. It does not happen in other games (i.e. WC3 or Dota 2). I ruled out some sort of hardware issue because of this. Also, this didn't happen on 3.7, but I wasn't playing frequently enough at launch of 3.8 to know if it started at 3.8 or at the recent small balance patch.iciclE0 Dec 10
Dec 9 Detected incorrect Video Card I just got my new iMac 27" i7 3,5 GHz (16 GB RAM) and with the upgrade NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB (+ 3GB SSD/HD drive) My problem is that for some reason SC2 detects my buildin Intel Iris pro graphics card and NOT the NVIDIA. Ill also tryede the Battle.net SystemCheck and it also only sees the Intel Iris Pro (known issue by Blizzard) The suggested setting in StarCraft under "Options - Graphics" is Medium on both Textures and Graphics. My old system was a iMac 2009 and the suggested settings for this was High. Does anyone know how to force StarCraft to detect and use my NVIDIA graphics card? Hardware Overview: Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac14,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 3,5 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 8 MB Memory: 16 GB Boot ROM Version: IM142.0118.B00 SMC Version (system): 2.15f2 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M: Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 4096 MB Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de) Device ID: 0x119e Revision ID: 0x00a2 ROM Revision: 3755 Displays: iMac: Display Type: LCD Resolution: 2560 x 1440 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes Connection Type: DisplayPort System Software Overview: System Version: OS X 10.9.1 (13B42) Kernel Version: Darwin 13.0.0 Boot Volume: Macintosh HD Boot Mode: Normal Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled Time since boot: 1:42MacCab20 Dec 9
Dec 9 Editor Crashes, El Capitan, p.3.8.0 I have iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014). OS X, El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G1108) If I'm going to menu Map and trying to select almost any menu item (for example Map Info), Editor crashes. If I'm trying to open some object properties, for example double click on Mineral or Gas, editor crashes. I sent like 10 crash reports to Blizzard during the last week. It looks like one issue, just widespread.zoonman1 Dec 9