Mac Technical Support

Jun 12 Mac and PC cross platform? Can mac and PC cross play each-other in lobby and multiplayer and such?SecondEarth1 Jun 12
Jun 11 Problems Connecting to Battle.net following 3.3 patch Running on OS X 10.11.5. Ever since upgrading to 3.3, I've had problems starting the game. It will take a long time to load, then when it finally does, rarely leaves the game in a playable state. I don't keep track of the attempts, but it's not unusual to take 20 or 30 minutes of trying before it finally logs in at lets me play. Typically what happens is there will be 40-60 seconds of "Loading", then I get this: http://i.imgur.com/gxz36zr.png Which takes multiple seconds to appear, as the UI freezes for 2-3 seconds, un freezes for < 1s, and continues that pattern until I restart the game. Occasionally, the "Connecting to Battle.net" dialog won't appear until after I painstakingly attempt to login, which must be done through the UI freeze/unfreeze crap. I don't know why I even try, it only logged in correctly once at that point. Obviously, this problem is extremely frustrating. I was willing to let it slide until an update, but the problem persists after 3.3.1 was released.sevenupsucks0 Jun 11
Jun 10 Consistent game crashing bug How to recreate: - Play arcade game Desert Strike HOTS - Finish game - View score screen - View replay for at least a while (possibly on high speed) - Quit replay to score screen - Never get back to score screen because whole game crashes Mac OS 10.11.3EMo3 Jun 10
Jun 2 Voice chat not working for Mac, 1.4.2 I recently had a party with two mac users and two pc users. The two pc users were able to use the standard Starcraft voice chat with each other with no difficulty. However, myself and the other macbook user were not able to hear anything, nor were we able to be heard. I am using a 2010 Macbook Pro (Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB ram, 2.26GHz processor speed). I am unsure of what the other macbook user has specs wise, but I believe it is a 2011 Macbook pro. In earlier patches, I had no problem using the voice chat to communicate with other members of my party. I know for sure that it worked as of 1.4. However, after toggling every button I could in the voice options, there was still no effect. Mute was not toggled, microphone and speakers work (we were able to chat using google+). Is this an error with the new patch, and are others having this problem? If not, what should I do to re-enable voice chat? Thank you for your time.Lawman16 Jun 2
Jun 1 Is there anyway I can only have one of the expansions installed? I'm trying to save space on my mac, and I'm only interested in having LotV installed as that's the only expansion i actively want to play. Is there any way I can do this? like only ever letting the game install to the "playable"/"Optimal" stages? or could i only select LotV? or could i go in and delete HotS & WoL files? Any help would be appreciated.Race1 Jun 1
May 31 SC2, many different issues for weeks - UNACCEPTABLE Hello, I think it's now 3-4 weeks that I have several issues like: - Matchmaking queues unavailable - Cannot create custom games, cannot even watch replays! - Cannot authenticate - Cannot even log into into different realms like N.A or ASIA ? These issues come and go. Now, today I just press the "PLAY BUTTON" for the 1v1 or the 2v2 queues and nothing happens - the buttons just become disabled and I wait forever ... I've already tried to reset my router, reset my laptop, flush the DNS cache and bla bla bla bla bla Oh, and my firewall is OFF, and I'm playing on a Macbook Pro, speedtest.net gives me 10ms ping, 80Mbit download and 10Mbit upload - forgot to mention that. Different day, same story. What's happening, Blizzard? Is there an issue with my provider, Virgin Media, here in Ireland? I don't believe so: given the amount and the frequency of the forum posts related to similar issues it looks like i'm not the only one. Looking forward for your reply, Anti P.S. And I've just spent also 80Euros on Overwatch for PS4 ....Anti1 May 31
May 30 Graphic settings latest Macbook pro 15" I tried to google it, but don't find a good solution for my question. I plat the arcade game Marine Arena (8 players with mass units). I lag a bit in game and have quite good computer and wonder if I can change smth and lag more less. Spec: 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display 2.8GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz 16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM 512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage Intel Iris Pro Graphics + AMD Radeon R9 M370X with 2GB GDDR5 memory Today I have medium on the most settings and i click off antialias and vertical sync. Pls help an old grandpa :DGenki0 May 30
May 30 Crash on Game Finish Following the latest patch (27th May), it appears that whenever I finish a game Starcraft UU suffers a fatal error and crashes. The same thing happened to Heroes of the Storm yesterday.Brukov1 May 30
May 28, 2016 Bug Voice Chat on MAC I am running the newest MAC update, as required, and my voice chat does not work. I cannot hear others or chat myself. ThanksTheDuke1 May 28, 2016
May 27, 2016 Overtime I update SC2, I encounter a problem I either have to go into activity monitor and force quit 'agent' to update or I have to uninstall battle.net or everything Blizzard completely and reinstall everything to play a damn game. I don't understand, why am I having these issues?TBailey0 May 27, 2016
May 25, 2016 Updating over and over on Mac hi,in StarCraft on my mac, it keeps updating for ever and starts over and over again ???DarthVader0 May 25, 2016
May 22, 2016 Game freezes upon exiting After installing patch 3.3.0 I'm now encountering an issue where once I exit the game, the whole computer freezes and I'm left with a black screen and can't get out of it. This happens every time I exit the game, then I have to restart my computer - it seems the only temporary workaround is to go into windowed mode so I can click outside the game window on my desktop, and then do a force quit. Currently using a late 2012 iMac with i7 processor, using Yosemite 10.10.5 - with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 graphics card. The game itself runs fine - just the exiting issue I'm now encountering. No other issues experienced before hand. To counteract this, I have already tried the following: -Ensuring all OS updates have been installed and game system requirements are met -Running the Scan and Repair in battle net -Deleting the battle net cache folder -Doing a clean uninstall and reinstall of both the battle net app and the whole SC2 game Still the problem continues. Support team says they are looking into it, but no known solution as of yet. Anyone else dealing with this issue, or have any ideas? Thanks in advance!GIOBRIAN0 May 22, 2016
May 21, 2016 Trying to update patch 3.2.1 I've tried EVERYTHING on the support pages and forums and each time that I try and update the patch so that I can play StarCraft II, it comes up with 'Whoops something broke' error message. I'm on a Mac and can't even get into the game anymore! Anybody having the same issue or know of a solution? Thanks!!Smitty5 May 21, 2016
May 20, 2016 Graphical Glitches Since the last patch, I have been experiencing many glitches particularly with the way character heads are rendered. For example, Kerrigan's portrait in any mode appears very bright or even blue colored. All of my units in a multiplayer match look green and orange even if that is not my chosen color. Nova's hair is bright white in cutscenes. The Adjutant's in game portrait is nearly pitch black, along with Zagara and Voruzun's menu models in co op. SCV portraits in multiplayer have a reddish tint. And there are several other unusual graphical glitches with character models Other players who I have played co op with online said the graphics look fine, but I play on a MacBook Pro2015 with my graphics setting on High. I have adjusted and reset them, but the graphical errors are still presentJCSabre4 May 20, 2016
May 19, 2016 Problems with Patch 3.3 I have this problem. every-time I play starcraft 2 on my Mac it crashes right after I say quit game. the screen goes black and can not go back to the desktop. I just recently updated to patch 3.3 and then well this happened. I tried to set the requirements down to low but same thing happened again. black screen. I have a macbook pro from 2011. I7 core and a AMD Radeon HD 6750M-grafikprocessor with 1 GB GDDR5-memory ind the 2,2 GHz konfigurationen please help. GeneticGenetic1 May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016 VoiceChat provider stuck on FMod Before the most recent update, I could voice chat with my teammates/friends. Now I can see them talking to each other but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. I have a MacBook Pro, and a TurtleBeach headset. Under VoiceChat options my provider seems to be stuck on FMod, (not sure if that is the problem, but it seems to be the thing that's different from my settings and my friends). I can click start/stop test, but it doesn't register that I am talking. My headset works just fine with everything else I use it for.Bidnass5 May 18, 2016
May 17, 2016 "Achievements disabled until further notice." Just installed SC2 again a few weeks ago to play through the campaign, however every time I launch SC2 and log in I get the message "Achievements disabled until further notice." and cannot unlock any achievements. Details: WoL, HotS & LotV on the latest patch. Mac OSX 10.11.4 Logged in as an Admin user Can't seem to get achievements working, any help?shimmer0 May 17, 2016
May 14, 2016 Stuck on "Game Ready" status On unranked multiplayer every second game when i try to join game stuck just when about to start on "GAME READY" status. Ii is not a crash but the only thing i can do is to logout and login again. Then again i have to wait in queue after restarting game. Some of the games are dropped because other player are quitting. So wait time for me to play this game in multiplayer is starting to be pain in the ... It is on both my machines mac and windwos and in work and home! I had this problem year ago... In forums persists even long ago. And after trying to reach your support they just redirect me here to talk with some "great agents"! So GREAT AGENTS tell me! Is it really such a BIG PROBLEM to fix for entire Blizzard corporation for years now???ves1 May 14, 2016
May 12, 2016 A pretty serious Starcraft II stutter problem Hi all, I have a pretty serious problem, and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for any advice that you might be able to offer. _________________ Recently my Starcraft has suddenly become to start stuttering during play. This has never happened before, and nothing in my environment has suddenly changed. It's the same stuttering problem as seen in the following Youtube video uploaded by someone other than me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQWFdbHFNg Other details: - Computer is fully capable of running Starcraft II. I have a mid-2010 Macbook Pro with a dual-core 2.66GHz i7 processor, 512MB of dedicated graphics, and 8GB of RAM - My internet speeds are absolutely fine. Here is my latest Speedtest: http://www.speedtest.net/result/1478069406.png - All of my other games run perfectly, whether on single-player or multi-player - Starcraft has been running fine in the past. It's only started stuttering so terribly lately - My environment has not changed - I also have Starcraft installed under my Windows 7 Boot Camp partition. It has the exact same stutter problem - It makes the game just about unplayable, let alone being able to micro my units Again, thank you in advance for any help that you might be able to offer. I appreciate all of your time! A Fellow LinguistAFL11 May 12, 2016
May 11, 2016 Random Drop/game crash + reconnection issue I noticed this issue for 2 or 3 month now Sometime, when i start an arcade game, a screen open (waiting for players with all players name) during the launch. When that occurs, i have to force quit then relaunch SC2. (thats pretty annoying) It append like 2-3 time per week. When it first occurred, i was simply unable to log back in for up to 30 min. At the moment, here's what appen (if i'm able to log in): Each time i try to log back in, it takes 2-3 time longer just to log back in. Then, i have to wait up to 5-10 minutes before i am able to join a game (append on arcade games, coop and when i'm invited friend to join a game). For the arcade, the games list takes years to load.... then i have to wait even longer before the join button can be used (it stay grey like if i was joining a game...). And when i finally try to join a game, i have to wait for 1 or 2 min to finally join the game lobby (when its usually 10 sec). For the coop, it just a long wait till i the ready button can be activated (its grey for up to 5 min and turn back to normal after the wait). As a result, i have to wait up to 10-15 min to start a new game after these crash.... I tryed to reboot my computer after a crash and, sadly, it have little effect on those "crash aftermath issues". Can you try to fix this issue plz? P.S. i play on a I-Mac 2Ghz Core 2 Duo with OS X 10.9.5 (Maverick). i have Standard SC2 with all expansions + nova DLC and my graphic setting are all on minimumamyopacman1 May 11, 2016
May 9, 2016 Login Animation Is Static I can not get Kerrigan or any of the other characters on the main menu to animate since my game was updated. They are just static images even though my model settings are on high. I googled the issue and what most people suggest as a fix doesn't fix it for me. So I have tried this already multiple times: ... When that didn't help i tried repair the game multiple times too. After that didn't work I tried submitting a support ticket and was told to try this: ... None of that fixed it though. What else can I do to fix it?halorrr0 May 9, 2016
May 6, 2016 "Game Ready" but Game never starts Pretty much what the subject line says. After the game searches for another player, the bar switches to say "game ready" but the timer doesn't begin and nothing happens. After a minute or so I just close the game.RobJackel2 May 6, 2016
May 5, 2016 Voice Chat Stopped Working I am using late 2012 27-inch iMac, running El Capitan. The version I'm playing on is 3.2.2.42253, SCII LOTV. Up until last month or so, voice chat was working fine in both in-game chat and party chat. For whatever reason, microphone test cannot pick up any input. The actual microphone is working, (it works flawlessly with Skype, for example) but not with the Starcraft 2, SC2 only. Any suggestions?Rian8 May 5, 2016
May 4, 2016 graphic 5 months ago i played start edition heart of swarm the image is awesome. now when i download start edition legacy of void the image is awful. graphic is low and unchangeable. it said that the system not enough. please help me solve this problemshieldagents0 May 4, 2016
May 1, 2016 Rapid Fire Warp In Hi. I play Protoss on a mac. Im trying to get rapid fire warp in to work and can't seem to do it except for 1 unit. Iv looked on youtube and it shows how to do it on Windows but its not the same on mac. I can't find the .SC2Hotkeys text file. I can find a bunch of hotkey files but they seem temporary (created from a file linked to your battle.net account) I can make the same charges as the youtube videos suggest: adding this line TargetChoose=LeftMouseButton,Z,E,S,H,T,D But the change does not propagate back to the game. Creating a new hotkey layout will create a new file but changing the new file doesn't reflect back to actual gameplay. Does anyone know how to get this to work for mac users? I like the game...just thinking....you know....if I payed full price for the game.....I should be able to do the same things as people playing on a different platform. :)Inthezone3 May 1, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 I'm having issues trying to play any Blizzard I haven't logged into or played any Blizzard games in years today i tried to log into Diablo 3, then Starcraft and i keep getting this msg when it tried to log into Battlenet. "Required Battle.net data could not be found. Please check your application directory and try again" I'm not a very tech guy so i have no clue what this means i have tried clicking every single battlenet folder/ application that i can find and still jsut get this frustrating msg ;( I'm really at a loss as what to do now please any help is appricated :DDonDadda1 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 Game crashing on opening Hello iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) Processor 4 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB The game crashes when it is launched, before the first screen comes up. I've tried 'scan and repair', disk utility repair and restarting the computer. The error message that comes up is Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY and in console it is Service exited with abnormal code: 1 Thanks for any help.Ben8 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 29, 2016 StarCraft II unable to run on Mac OS X 10.11.5b2 Since updated my iMac to Mac OS X 10.11.5b2, I can no longer run StarCraft II… I can run other games from Battle.net app like Hearthstone, but clicking PLAY on Starcraft II = instant crash. Checked & repaired, reinstalled, restarted with nothing else plugged in or loading… just no SC2 love for OS X 10.11.5b2 Working thru Blizzard support, we tried repairing the Shared folder's permissions https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/6017 and the game folder's permissions https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/8500090 but neither had any impact.Chestworthy8 Apr 29, 2016
Apr 28, 2016 Game crashed right after clicking play on the BNet app Macbook pro late 2013 edition 13 inch updated to the latest update 10.11.5 Beta (15F24b) Below is the error message i get right after clicking play on the battle net app. This issue has been happening for the past week and i tried the scan and repair thing but to no avail. :/ Please help.. thanks karim, Process: SC2 [1106] Path: /Applications/StarCraft II/*/SC2.app/Contents/MacOS/SC2 Identifier: com.blizzard.starcraft2 Version: 3.2.2 [42253] (42253) Code Type: X86-64 (Native) Parent Process: ??? [1] Responsible: SC2 [1106] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2016-04-28 12:44:37.325 +0400 OS Version: Mac OS X 10.11.5 (15F24b) Report Version: 11 Anonymous UUID: 6A31F6AE-F15F-16CD-A743-E58EFC22581E Sleep/Wake UUID: 6DB8EF19-9A24-4C2F-8000-1D2EE0D39373 Time Awake Since Boot: 11000 seconds Time Since Wake: 8900 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV) Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000008 Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY VM Regions Near 0x8: --> __TEXT 0000000100000000-00000001039ea000 [ 57.9M] rwx/rwx SM=COW /Applications/StarCraft II/*/SC2.app/Contents/MacOS/SC2 Application Specific Information: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 com.blizzard.starcraft2 0x0000000100d04c14 0x100000000 + 13650964 1 com.blizzard.starcraft2 0x0000000100ccf62b 0x100000000 + 13432363 2 com.blizzard.starcraft2 0x000000010237512e operator new(unsigned long) + 14 3 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff84dc4041 std::__1::unique_ptr<std::__1::__hash_node<std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, void*>, std::__1::__hash_node_destructor<std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__hash_node<std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, void*> > > > std::__1::__hash_table<std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, std::__1::__unordered_map_hasher<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, std::__1::hash<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > >, true>, std::__1::__unordered_map_equal<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, std::__1::equal_to<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > >, true>, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket> > >::__construct_node<std::__1::pair<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const, PathBucket> const&>(std::__1::pair<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const, PathBucket> const&&&) + 37 4 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff84dc3fa0 std::__1::pair<std::__1::__hash_iterator<std::__1::__hash_node<std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, void*>*>, bool> std::__1::__hash_table<std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, std::__1::__unordered_map_hasher<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, std::__1::hash<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > >, true>, std::__1::__unordered_map_equal<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket>, std::__1::equal_to<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > >, true>, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::__hash_value_type<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket> > >::__insert_unique<std::__1::pair<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const, PathBucket> const&>(std::__1::pair<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const, PathBucket> const&&&) + 34 5 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff84dc3f56 std::__1::unordered_map<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> >, PathBucket, std::__1::hash<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > >, std::__1::equal_to<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > >, std::__1::allocator<std::__1::pair<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const, PathBucket> > >::unordered_map(std::initializer_list<std::__1::pair<std::__1::basic_string<char, std::__1::char_traits<char>, std::__1::allocator<char> > const, PathBucket> >) + 78 6 com.apple.LaunchServices 0x00007fff84dc476e _GLOBAL__sub_I_LSTranslocation.mm + 192 7 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f610b ImageLoaderMachO::doModInitFunctions(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 265 8 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f6284 ImageLoaderMachO::doInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&) + 40 9 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f28bd ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 305 10 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f2852 ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 198 11 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f2852 ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 198 12 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f2852 ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 198 13 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f2852 ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 198 14 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f2852 ImageLoader::recursiveInitialization(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 198 15 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f2743 ImageLoader::processInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, unsigned int, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&, ImageLoader::UninitedUpwards&) + 127 16 dyld 0x00007fff6f4f29b3 ImageLoader::runInitializers(ImageLoader::LinkContext const&, ImageLoader::InitializerTimingList&) + 75 17 dyld 0x00007fff6f4e50f1 dyld::initializeMainExecutable() + 208 18 dyld 0x00007fff6f4e8d98 dyld::_main(macho_header const*, unsigned long, int, char const**, char const**, char const**, unsigned long*) + 3596 19 dyld 0x00007fff6f4e4276 dyldbootstrap::start(macho_header const*, int, char const**, long, macho_header const*, unsigned long*) + 512 20 dyld 0x00007fff6f4e4036 _dyld_start + 54 Thread 0 crashed with X86 Thread State (64-bit): rax: 0x00007fff5fbfc7a0 rbx: 0x0000000000000030 rcx: 0x64616f6c6e776f79 rdx: 0x00007fff5fbfc7a0 rdi: 0x0000000000000008 rsi: 0x0000000000010001 rbp: 0x00007fff5fbfc690 rsp: 0x00007fff5fbfc690 r8: 0x0000000000000006 r9: 0x0000000000000250 r10: 0xffffffffffffffff r11: 0xffffffffdada41bc r12: 0x00007fff5fbfc7a0 r13: 0x0000000000000000 r14: 0x00007fff5fbfc730 r15: 0x0000000000020001 rip: 0x0000000100d04c14 rfl: 0x0000000000010202 cr2: 0x0000000000000008 Logical CPU: 2 Error Code: 0x00000004 Trap Number: 14 Binary Images: 0x100000000 - 0x1039e9fff +com.blizzard.starcraft2 (3.2.2 [42253] - 42253) <671852E3-FA96-385A-BDC9-D75E964E1A89> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/SC2.app/Contents/MacOS/SC2 0x10b56f000 - 0x10bedbff7 +libicudata.52.1.dylib (52.1) <E7712BE4-CDF3-342E-9E1C-5096B90F087E> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/libicudata.52.1.dylib 0x10bede000 - 0x10c04bff7 +libicui18n.52.1.dylib (52.1) <1D265AF1-91B9-3506-9EA3-6E46BE03F020> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/libicui18n.52.1.dylib 0x10c0e2000 - 0x10c0e9ff7 +libicuio.52.1.dylib (52.1) <06B55B90-C884-3BAC-8704-CEB65E882922> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/libicuio.52.1.dylib 0x10c0ef000 - 0x10c129fff +libicule.52.1.dylib (52.1) <EF4B34B8-4886-34DF-8D0C-2CB1068DCF11> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/libicule.52.1.dylib 0x10c141000 - 0x10c147fff +libiculx.52.1.dylib (52.1) <735AD2B7-EF75-3A9F-ABC3-4A93AA27C79E> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/libiculx.52.1.dylib 0x10c14d000 - 0x10c16cfff +libicutu.52.1.dylib (52.1) <D43E5EE6-B897-366B-8F5E-8D28D66F5192> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/libicutu.52.1.dylib 0x10c1aa000 - 0x10c2b0fff +libicuuc.52.1.dylib (52.1) <BB4EC059-1321-3BD1-8D9F-C3F744B42F7F> /Applications/StarCraft II/*/libicuuc.52.1.dylib 0x7fff6f4e3000 - 0x7fff6f51a25f dyld (360.22) <3B18F738-F96B-30AD-8DEB-0526311B41E3> /usr/lib/dyld 0x7fff839ef000 - 0x7fff83b56fff libBLAS.dylib (1162.2) <A1398FE0-39D2-33EA-9A0F-B2644EEA29A0> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib 0x7fff83b70000 - 0x7fff83b74fff libpam.2.dylib (20) <CFCD19BD-87BC-3F2B-BB1C-4C23E8E55F1A> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib 0x7fff83b75000 - 0x7fff83bc8ff7 libc++.1.dylib (120.1) <8FC3D139-8055-3498-9AC5-6467CB7F4D14> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib 0x7fff83bc9000 - 0x7fff83bd2ff7 com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <4B8673E1-3697-3FE2-8D30-AC7AC5D4F8BF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth 0x7fff83bd6000 - 0x7fff83c22ffb com.apple.HIServices (1.22 - 550) <6B76B41C-CF5A-34C4-89F4-EFD7CA3D1C9D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices 0x7fff84b66000 - 0x7fff84ba8ff7 com.apple.Metal (56.6 - 56.6) <D967E535-961E-358D-838C-4A50BF6B23FA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal 0x7fff84c0d000 - 0x7fff84c52ff3 libFontRegistry.dylib (155.2) <05CCAD9F-3212-3297-9FC6-05E9946DE059> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib 0x7fff84cd1000 - 0x7fff84d09ff7 com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 101) <B2881449-8CFE-3D1C-B4BF-155640392533> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices 0x7fff84d49000 - 0x7fff84e70fff com.apple.LaunchServices (728.11 - 728.11) <5AF192F6-BCBC-3D9D-AF25-FFC8D2ED539E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 0x7fff84e71000 - 0x7fff84ee6fff com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.2 - 1179.50.2) <82CB5CF4-F245-35AD-B0E2-3149AB76259F> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit 0x7fff84f62000 - 0x7fff84fc0fff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (728.11 - 728.11) <7C5206BF-945A-3069-B235-DDC55A09A455> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices 0x7fff850a8000 - 0x7fff85cd1ff7 com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1404.47) <26E3DF24-7877-3437-A2B5-9B17BD7D24E6> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x7fff85cd2000 - 0x7fff85cd6fff libGIF.dylib (1450) <DDEA46A2-85B7-32D7-8CC2-8F4C10AA12D5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib 0x7fff85ce7000 - 0x7fff85d5bff7 com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <5D365381-8B5E-3259-8867-FC4A7D307BDE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal 0x7fff861c7000 - 0x7fff861c7fff libenergytrace.dylib (10.40.1) <0A491CA7-3451-3FD5-999A-58AB4362682B> /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib 0x7fff862f1000 - 0x7fff862f9fef libsystem_platform.dylib (74.40.2) <29A905EF-6777-3C33-82B0-6C3A88C4BA15> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib 0x7fff8630c000 - 0x7fff86328ff3 libresolv.9.dylib (60) <A650B5C8-1950-36A0-86D1-0B2465318BFA> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib 0x7fff86329000 - 0x7fff8632afff libsystem_secinit.dylib (20) <32B1A8C6-DC84-3F4F-B8CE-9A52B47C3E6B> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib 0x7fff8637c000 - 0x7fff86622ff7 com.apple.CoreData (120 - 641.3) <A29A5491-6169-372B-828F-84EE0CFD4BC4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData 0x7fff8665b000 - 0x7fff8665bfff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.13 - 1.13) <93C1D642-37D4-3692-AD35-DCAD04F9610B> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit 0x7fff8670f000 - 0x7fff86710ffb libSystem.B.dylib (1226.10.1) <BF648CBF-3DB4-3E29-8F25-852F74B8DACF> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib 0x7fff867e9000 - 0x7fff867ebfff libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (12.1) <D81B3D8D-B83F-3918-BD4B-6C794A30AF9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib 0x7fff86823000 - 0x7fff86873ff7 com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 58044) <F70BF765-FBE9-3F1E-85CA-BB2F8E53E8C2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication 0x7fff86c62000 - 0x7fff870d8fff com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 1258.1) <943A1383-DA6A-3DC0-ABCD-D9AEB3D0D34D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x7fff870d9000 - 0x7fff87507fff com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.3.1 - 3.3.1) <E54028EA-4217-3078-A2B1-C52E4214D59E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore 0x7fff8758e000 - 0x7fff87590ff7 libRadiance.dylib (1450) <BE9E0EBE-C589-3684-B4AE-04F95C8D410A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib 0x7fff87591000 - 0x7fff87593fff libsystem_coreservices.dylib (19.2) <1B3F5AFC-FFCD-3ECB-8B9A-5538366FB20D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib 0x7fff87594000 - 0x7fff875bdff7 libxpc.dylib (765.50.8) <54D1328E-054E-3DAA-89E2-375722F9D18F> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib 0x7fff875d0000 - 0x7fff87637fff com.apple.framework.CoreWiFi (11.0 - 1101.20) <993592F1-B3F1-3FAD-87BD-EA83C361BCCF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi 0x7fff87638000 - 0x7fff87640fff com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <842A5346-24C3-3F22-9ECF-E586A10EA1F2> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS 0x7fff8769e000 - 0x7fff87a00f3f libobjc.A.dylib (680) <7489D2D6-1EFD-3414-B18D-2AECCCC90286> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib 0x7fff87a01000 - 0x7fff87a10ffb com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <18D21123-A3E7-3851-974A-08E5D4540475> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis 0x7fff87ad8000 - 0x7fff87aebfff com.apple.CoreBluetooth (1.0 - 1) <E54CA9A2-A5C6-30C5-9D6E-8472DBA9371E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth 0x7fff87aec000 - 0x7fff87b20ff7 com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 191.3) <1AA24A1B-CB84-3F6B-B6DE-11494542649C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo 0x7fff87b21000 - 0x7fff87ce7fe7 com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1450) <18ABA1F4-43EC-3990-9777-C91FD3D6AF71> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO 0x7fff87d07000 - 0x7fff87d18fff libSparseBLAS.dylib (1162.2) <EBEB3848-3468-342A-91A6-5C47F2369CD9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib 0x7fff87dae000 - 0x7fff87dd0fff com.apple.IconServices (68.1 - 68.1) <CDEEDBE6-F53B-3BA1-82D4-23BCA3DD8949> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices 0x7fff87e30000 - 0x7fff87e30fff com.apple.Accelerate (1.10 - Accelerate 1.10) <185EC96A-5AF0-3620-A4ED-4D3654D25B39> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate 0x7fff87f9e000 - 0x7fff88015feb libcorecrypto.dylib (335.50.1) <B5C05FD7-A540-345A-87BF-8E41848A3C17> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib 0x7fff8818c000 - 0x7fff88230fff com.apple.Bluetooth (4.4.5 - 4.4.5f3) <C9846B09-8365-3AC1-8811-6D10D966C431> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth 0x7fff88231000 - 0x7fff88323ff7 libiconv.2.dylib (44) <F05A0A5A-92A9-3668-8F20-F27CBDA26BE9> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib 0x7fff8833d000 - 0x7fff8837bff7 libGLImage.dylib (12.1) <BB1F1A93-5101-3906-AB17-8D83FCB200F9> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib 0x7fff8837c000 - 0x7fff883a7ffb libarchive.2.dylib (33.20.2) <6C370A21-63FD-3A68-B4B3-5333F24B770B> /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib 0x7fff883a8000 - 0x7fff8873dfdb com.apple.vImage (8.0 - 8.0) <4BAC9B6F-7482-3580-8787-AB0A5B4D331B> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage 0x7fff887b5000 - 0x7fff8895bff7 com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.13 - 1.13) <0934C53F-9F31-3436-957D-2BC249A3471A> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox 0x7fff8895c000 - 0x7fff88974fef libcompression.dylib (28) <E7601B62-1053-369D-8A9E-91CF86239220> /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib 0x7fff88975000 - 0x7fff889d1fff libTIFF.dylib (1450) <14EB7C03-7DDA-3276-BAC5-D597913AC9C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib 0x7fff889d2000 - 0x7fff889daffb libsystem_dnssd.dylib (625.50.5) <4D10E12B-59B5-386F-82DA-326F18028F0A> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib 0x7fff88a0a000 - 0x7fff88d5efff com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1259) <71A9D3A0-0B1F-3E3A-86F3-1486365A6EF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x7fff88d6f000 - 0x7fff88eb9ff7 com.apple.coreui (2.1 - 366.1) <8138636F-A0A7-31C7-896C-5F5747FA1B2A> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI 0x7fff8907a000 - 0x7fff8907cff7 libsystem_configuration.dylib (802.40.13) <3DEB7DF9-6804-37E1-BC83-0166882FF0FF> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib 0x7fff8907d000 - 0x7fff89099ff7 libextension.dylib (78) <FD952DA6-BBEC-3CB6-98B3-E1D111C5C54E> /usr/lib/libextension.dylib 0x7fff8909a000 - 0x7fff8909dff7 libCoreFSCache.dylib (119.5) <776695F3-9F35-31BA-A4AE-BDD4CFEFF2B5> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib 0x7fff890a0000 - 0x7fff891c4fff libsqlite3.dylib (216.4) <280D67B8-F93D-3587-A146-19F36C817548> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib 0x7fff8a130000 - 0x7fff8a132fff com.apple.loginsupport (1.0 - 1) <9B2F5F9B-ED38-313F-B798-D2B667BCD6B5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport 0x7fff8a8b5000 - 0x7fff8ab9affb com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1136.2 - 1136.2) <2DBAFC9A-6CD6-351D-B1F4-87D81AA6D640> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore 0x7fff8aba0000 - 0x7fff8abaeff7 libbz2.1.0.dylib (38) <28E54258-C0FE-38D4-AB76-1734CACCB344> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib 0x7fff8abaf000 - 0x7fff8ac00ff7 libcups.2.dylib (435.2) <3ACD9393-A52C-3685-A2FD-8386B007BEBE> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib 0x7fff8ac16000 - 0x7fff8ac16fff com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <8F6ED602-5943-3E29-A793-BC331E2C183D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon 0x7fff8acba000 - 0x7fff8acdefff com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (304.12 - 304.12) <65CB7653-EACD-3ADB-ABB6-2E0671708301> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport 0x7fff8aef7000 - 0x7fff8af02ff7 libChineseTokenizer.dylib (16) <79B8C67A-3061-3C78-92CD-4650719E68D4> /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib 0x7fff8af03000 - 0x7fff8b1f8fff com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 807.2) <36413C45-36AF-34EF-9C0E-F18B31D1E565> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox 0x7fff8b27d000 - 0x7fff8b2c2ff7 com.apple.coreservices.SharedFileList (24.4 - 24.5) <1D2AD77B-778F-3253-A295-3D0A32A8121C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList 0x7fff8b2c3000 - 0x7fff8b3b3fff libJP2.dylib (1450) <FAFF00CD-1CF6-34DE-A06F-31D4BB9C8BA9> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib 0x7fff8b3b4000 - 0x7fff8b3cbff7 libsystem_asl.dylib (323.50.1) <41F8E11F-1BD0-3F1D-BA3A-AA1577ED98A9> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib 0x7fff8b3cc000 - 0x7fff8b473fff com.apple.LanguageModeling (1.0 - 1) <58C18A47-BDE7-3CBE-81C0-797029D170A1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling 0x7fff8b83b000 - 0x7fff8b83ffff com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <4AE7E5AE-55B3-37FA-9BDE-B23147ADA2E9> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels 0x7fff8b840000 - 0x7fff8b8f0fff com.apple.backup.framework (1.7.4 - 1.7.4) <F304E9D1-991A-379E-9659-BF85C35B4808> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup 0x7fff8b8f1000 - 0x7fff8b92bfff com.apple.QD (3.12 - 302) <0FE53180-2895-3D14-A1E7-F82DE1D106E1> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD 0x7fff8b92c000 - 0x7fff8b932fff com.apple.IOAccelerator (205.10 - 205.10) <E46ED853-C2CC-3F29-A7DD-5E9351A2E754> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator 0x7fff8b986000 - 0x7fff8bba7ff7 com.apple.CoreImage (11.4.0 - 366.4.19) <F5B7B115-E43A-3C61-A6AD-EFCDE7FC43A1> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage 0x7fff8bc10000 - 0x7fff8bc10fff libmetal_timestamp.dylib (600.0.44.1) <997C9D3F-0A56-3395-A9D6-C84C2EA7F6BC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/libmetal_timestamp.dylib 0x7fff8bc15000 - 0x7fff8bc2fff3 liblzma.5.dylib (10) <CC03591B-FA57-3CA5-AC81-0D76033AC0CE> /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib 0x7fff8bc31000 - 0x7fff8bc39fff libcopyfile.dylib (127) <A48637BC-F3F2-34F2-BB68-4C65FD012832> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib 0x7fff8bc3a000 - 0x7fff8c036fff libLAPACK.dylib (1162.2) <987E42B0-5108-3065-87F0-9DF7616A8A06> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib 0x7fff8c040000 - 0x7fff8c043ffb libScreenReader.dylib (426.42) <16FC79D1-4573-3E90-945F-CBA22D5185FD> /usr/lib/libScreenReader.dylib 0x7fff8c176000 - 0x7fff8c1e4ff7 com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (377 - 394.4) <9779E916-0788-3CAC-B1EC-F68BCB12A2B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS 0x7fff8c301000 - 0x7fff8c301ff7 libkeymgr.dylib (28) <8371CE54-5FDD-3CE9-B3DF-E98C761B6FE0> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib 0x7fff8c302000 - 0x7fff8c30eff7 com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.11 - 194) <31A67AD5-5CC2-350A-96D7-821DF4BC4196> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory 0x7fff8c45b000 - 0x7fff8c4c1ff7 libsystem_network.dylib (583.50.1) <A3BD4277-6E30-3571-9F8A-D7C6F589D399> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib 0x7fff8c4c2000 - 0x7fff8c4deff7 libsystem_malloc.dylib (67.40.1) <5748E8B2-F81C-34C6-8B13-456213127678> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib 0x7fff8c4eb000 - 0x7fff8c4f9fff com.apple.opengl (12.1.0 - 12.1.0) <F401EB9C-F14C-3C73-AE28-C5946D2D3A2E> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL 0x7fff8c672000 - 0x7fff8c678ff7 com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (5.1.1 - 5.1.1) <9E5A980A-F455-32D5-BBEE-3BD6018CC45E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition 0x7fff8c7e9000 - 0x7fff8c7ebff7 com.apple.xpc.ServiceManagement (1.0 - 1) <D96D7A6D-EDEB-35EE-B5D9-E33A3BF011B5> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement 0x7fff8c804000 - 0x7fff8c815ff7 libz.1.dylib (61.20.1) <B3EBB42F-48E3-3287-9F0D-308E04D407AC> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib 0x7fff8c941000 - 0x7fff8c992fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.3.0 - 4.3.0) <EA7D4F3B-062B-3C81-A98C-C89264D00D48> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio 0x7fff8cd4d000 - 0x7fff8cd6aff7 com.apple.AppleVPAFramework (2.1.2 - 2.1.2) <41378C0B-B56A-3A73-9BD0-E06FA1F87B8C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVPA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVPA 0x7fff8cdae000 - 0x7fff8ce03fff com.apple.AE (701 - 701) <AD492742-F884-386B-A450-FAC281B9FFA4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE 0x7fff8ce07000 - 0x7fff8ce56ff7 com.apple.opencl (2.7.0 - 2.7.0) <77EE4014-5527-3040-947C-257886777938> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL 0x7fff8d2d7000 - 0x7fff8d2dbfff libcache.dylib (75) <9548AAE9-2AB7-3525-9ECE-A2A7C4688447> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib 0x7fff8d359000 - 0x7fff8d35eff7 libmacho.dylib (875.1) <318264FA-58F1-39D8-8285-1F6254EE410E> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib 0x7fff8d48f000 - 0x7fff8d4a6fff libmarisa.dylib (4) <E4919B03-D9BD-3AF8-B436-C415C98E3F0A> /usr/lib/libmarisa.dylib 0x7fff8d4ad000 - 0x7fff8d50bfff com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.14 - 1.14) <D801FAD7-5A2D-3E5E-9F44-B6C9B8BEA747> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration 0x7fff8d50c000 - 0x7fff8d535ff7 libxslt.1.dylib (14.2) <6E8D0F06-9086-32D3-9D87-3870A1CE9E99> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib 0x7fff8d536000 - 0x7fff8d541fff com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.11 - 718) <5FF1BBE2-F83D-394C-9377-0864F482CFAF> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport 0x7fff8d678000 - 0x7fff8d681ff3 libsystem_notify.dylib (150.40.1) <D48BDE34-0F7E-34CA-A0FF-C578E39987CC> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib 0x7fff8d69c000 - 0x7fff8d6a1ff7 libheimdal-asn1.dylib (453.40.10) <981DE40B-FA16-36F7-BE92-8C8A115D6CD9> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib 0x7fff8d729000 - 0x7fff8d72cffb libdyld.dylib (360.22) <9E24680E-DDF6-35A1-8BC2-BF110EFCC15F> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib 0x7fff8d86b000 - 0x7fff8d86bfff libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (169.1) <AD0DAC8A-9849-3077-999F-9AEC6112BDAB> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib 0x7fff8d879000 - 0x7fff8d87eff3 libunwind.dylib (35.3) <F6EB48E5-4D12-359A-AB54-C937FBBE9043> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib 0x7fff8d87f000 - 0x7fff8d8a4ff7 libPng.dylib (1450) <F7944170-4854-3CA5-B66F-7A6CA2292DF2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib 0x7fff8d8f8000 - 0x7fff8d914fff com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 239.1) <8C821448-4294-3736-9CEF-467C93785CB9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalStorage 0x7fff8d915000 - 0x7fff8d961fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (11.2 - 472.2) <5AE8AA6B-CE09-397D-B0D4-0F9CCBF1F77D> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore 0x7fff8dcb7000 - 0x7fff8df51ff3 com.apple.security (7.0 - 57337.50.22) <9EE8B9EB-4982-3597-97F2-694685F4A7A2> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security 0x7fff8df52000 - 0x7fff8df5afff libsystem_networkextension.dylib (385.40.36) <66095DC7-6539-38F2-95EE-458F15F6D014> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib 0x7fff8dfa0000 - 0x7fff8dfb9fff com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.11 - 194) <11F95672-55E0-3F9D-9171-5E8C56AEE948> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory 0x7fff8dfba000 - 0x7fff8dfbbffb libremovefile.dylib (41) <552EF39E-14D7-363E-9059-4565AC2F894E> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib 0x7fff8dfc7000 - 0x7fff8dfc7fff com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <ADD57D3A-142F-3EF5-BFD8-EACD82164884> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices 0x7fff8e008000 - 0x7fff8e01eff7 libLinearAlgebra.dylib (1162.2) <FFE54EDF-F06F-3C0A-864A-4CA7BBFD4B2D> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib 0x7fff8f361000 - 0x7fff8f362ff3 com.apple.print.framework.Print (10.0 - 266) <3E85F70C-D7D4-34E1-B88A-C1F503F99CDA> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print 0x7fff8f363000 - 0x7fff8f394fff com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <B490333A-3B3E-397A-AD75-68846E9A9140> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS 0x7fff8f418000 - 0x7fff8f41dfff com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <ACECF0B7-7D92-3A22-BF47-E8FADF4C5378> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture 0x7fff8f41e000 - 0x7fff8f438fff com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <1B4744BF-E5AE-38E2-AA56-E22D3270F2E8> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos 0x7fff8f478000 - 0x7fff8f586ff3 com.apple.desktopservices (1.10.3 - 1.10.3) <3A6906D4-C0B8-30D1-B589-0466E5E42B69> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv 0x7fff8f587000 - 0x7fff8f627fff com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 972.34) <A93B485D-094C-3024-8CBB-D9E035FB83C4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata 0x7fff8f8be000 - 0x7fff8f9adfff libxml2.2.dylib (29.7) <32BBF51E-B084-3FC2-AE9C-C008BE84102B> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib 0x7fff8fa42000 - 0x7fff8fa88ff7 libauto.dylib (186) <999E610F-41FC-32A3-ADCA-5EC049B65DFB> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib 0x7fff900d9000 - 0x7fff902e6fff libicucore.A.dylib (551.51.2) <AD6E0CB0-50EA-33A6-A6CD-D23706AA5705> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib 0x7fff902e7000 - 0x7fff90370ff7 com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.0 - 1) <C9ACA827-4F65-34D9-9A1C-0F93BABF5AE2> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis 0x7fff90c85000 - 0x7fff90c90ff7 libcommonCrypto.dylib (60075.50.1) <93732261-34B4-3914-B7A2-90A81A182DBA> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib 0x7fff90cae000 - 0x7fff90caffff liblangid.dylib (122) <9CC4F0D1-5C51-3B69-BC8F-EE3A51FD0822> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib 0x7fff90cb0000 - 0x7fff90d60fe7 libvMisc.dylib (563.5) <A05E5FA2-BA0C-39F3-AD24-FD184C31F0C7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib 0x7fff90d8d000 - 0x7fff90e23fff com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <CAF93FE1-FF26-35C0-88BC-F2380BF228FC> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync 0x7fff90e62000 - 0x7fff910f8fff libmecabra.dylib (696.5) <EF6C0BD4-5FE8-34FB-8ADF-69A53CEC97A9> /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib 0x7fff910f9000 - 0x7fff91208fe7 libvDSP.dylib (563.5) <9AB6CA3C-4F0E-35E6-9184-9DF86E7C3DAD> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib 0x7fff9147f000 - 0x7fff914a3fff libJPEG.dylib (1450) <1775E59E-D82C-3F7A-8E4F-B0C13F88F691> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib 0x7fff914a4000 - 0x7fff915a0ff7 libFontParser.dylib (158.6) <267A9AE4-4138-3112-8D73-BDFDC96568FF> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib 0x7fff915a1000 - 0x7fff915b2fff libcmph.dylib (6) <BA4BF2C6-7F4E-33B8-9DD7-619C9EB83ECF> /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib 0x7fff915b3000 - 0x7fff915bcff7 libsystem_pthread.dylib (138.10.4) <3DD1EF4C-1D1B-3ABF-8CC6-B3B1CEEE9559> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x7fff91b80000 - 0x7fff91ba2ff7 com.apple.Sharing (442.13.6 - 442.13.6) <DDD2811C-6ECB-32F2-8EE1-69BF9657B4A8> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing 0x7fff91c90000 - 0x7fff91c91fff libsystem_blocks.dylib (65) <1244D9D5-F6AA-35BB-B307-86851C24B8E5> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib 0x7fff91d3d000 - 0x7fff91d44ff7 libcompiler_rt.dylib (62) <A13ECF69-F59F-38AE-8609-7B731450FBCD> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib 0x7fff9208b000 - 0x7fff92090fff com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <F5EEB2D3-9517-3975-97BE-22CB8E11B8A3> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC 0x7fff9214c000 - 0x7fff92156fff com.apple.NetAuth (6.0 - 6.0) <D692B1EF-534F-3892-8E2F-2BBA7C8AFD74> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth 0x7fff92157000 - 0x7fff92362fff libFosl_dynamic.dylib (16.24) <11F40891-AEEE-3BB5-9EB2-B25BC2DD2369> /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib 0x7fff92363000 - 0x7fff92363ff7 libunc.dylib (29) <DDB1E947-C775-33B8-B461-63E5EB698F0E> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib 0x7fff92ded000 - 0x7fff92df0fff libsystem_sandbox.dylib (460.50.4) <2A5764E9-D5B8-3907-A83F-04973A846C08> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib 0x7fff93005000 - 0x7fff93092dd7 com.apple.AppleJPEG (1.0 - 1) <558ACADA-C41F-3EEF-82A0-C2D7B13C5428> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG 0x7fff93122000 - 0x7fff93127fff com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.7 - 2.7) <F55902AA-5316-3255-A701-FDED5B553065> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration 0x7fff93128000 - 0x7fff93134fff com.apple.SpeechRecognitionCore (2.2.7 - 2.2.7) <6BA06290-D4A3-351C-87F9-B61EF61FF055> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore 0x7fff93179000 - 0x7fff93179fff com.apple.CoreServices (728.11 - 728.11) <4D67C66F-C242-3DCA-A14B-C2AB77E79045> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices 0x7fff9317a000 - 0x7fff931b4ff7 com.apple.DebugSymbols (132 - 132) <23A42C53-B941-3871-9EE2-4C87A46005B5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols 0x7fff93202000 - 0x7fff93271fff com.apple.datadetectorscore (7.0 - 460) <05CECD46-7F22-387F-AB73-EDCE5EA2857E> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore 0x7fff93810000 - 0x7fff93829fff com.apple.openscripting (1.7.1 - 169.1) <36EBF6A7-334A-3197-838F-E8C7B27FCDBB> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting 0x7fff938dd000 - 0x7fff93951ff3 com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55126) <52E53F47-52C3-3696-BD6B-95D9A5331AD8> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation 0x7fff93952000 - 0x7fff9395afff libGFXShared.dylib (12.1) <5A0C2493-200C-30BE-97D5-8E8C0B8E604D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib 0x7fff93e21000 - 0x7fff93e23ff7 libquarantine.dylib (80) <0F4169F0-0C84-3A25-B3AE-E47B3586D908> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib 0x7fff93f9d000 - 0x7fff93fccff7 com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 250.3) <30250542-CBAA-39C1-91AA-B57A5DE17594> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices 0x7fff93fe0000 - 0x7fff9402eff7 libstdc++.6.dylib (104.1) <76E2AFB1-07E5-3F19-B692-F6E21B7E470D> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib 0x7fff9402f000 - 0x7fff9403dfff libxar.1.dylib (302) <03207F66-2C4A-3DBD-8D81-70F4C85903C4> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib 0x7fff94494000 - 0x7fff9451cfff com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.1 - 58048.1) <4730422E-4178-34F9-8550-BB92F2A4F44B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication 0x7fff9455e000 - 0x7fff946dcfff com.apple.UIFoundation (1.0 - 436.1) <AABB5267-E7B7-3D75-B051-E665BDA8DEF4> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation 0x7fff946e0000 - 0x7fff946e2ff7 com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55006) <92C69BCB-C734-3291-AD48-7536ADD7EA24> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI 0x7fff946e3000 - 0x7fff94724ff7 libGLU.dylib (12.1) <CD7A5916-3E3C-3EF3-A275-B281016B99CB> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib 0x7fff94725000 - 0x7fff94731fff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (5.4.12 - 5.4.12) <71DA00B8-5EA2-326B-8814-59DB25512F65> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis 0x7fff94732000 - 0x7fff949b9ff3 com.apple.CFNetwork (760.5.1 - 760.5.1) <82520868-6B18-3212-94AB-4FAAB97B35C0> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork 0x7fff94b26000 - 0x7fff94b4ffff libc++abi.dylib (125) <DCCC8177-3D09-35BC-9784-2A04FEC4C71B> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib 0x7fff94b50000 - 0x7fff94bddfff libsystem_c.dylib (1082.50.1) <79FC0719-52F4-30B4-B2E5-BB0DEAAE0AA3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib 0x7fff952da000 - 0x7fff952dbfff libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <4243B6B4-21E9-355B-9C5A-95A216233B96> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib 0x7fff953c4000 - 0x7fff953f3ffb libsystem_m.dylib (3105) <08E1A4B2-6448-3DFE-A58C-ACC7335BE7E4> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib 0x7fff9545a000 - 0x7fff95471fff com.apple.ScriptingBridge (1.3.3 - 68) <13D01EBC-D01E-3054-8C3C-3989BCF6370A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ScriptingBridge.framework/Versions/A/ScriptingBridge 0x7fff95472000 - 0x7fff95482fff libbsm.0.dylib (34) <7E14504C-A8B0-3574-B6EB-5D5FABC72926> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib 0x7fff955e1000 - 0x7fff95608fff com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (167 - 167) <AD7F285C-005E-36BB-98A3-5826413533BE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary 0x7fff957e0000 - 0x7fff9580dfff libdispatch.dylib (501.40.12) <C7499857-61A5-3D7D-A5EA-65DCC8C3DF92> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib 0x7fff9580e000 - 0x7fff9580efff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.10 - vecLib 3.10) <054DFE32-737D-3211-9A14-0FC5E1A880E3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib 0x7fff960a0000 - 0x7fff960a3fff com.apple.IOSurface (108.2.1 - 108.2.1) <A0037B0A-277A-393E-9BF6-688595BD564D> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface 0x7fff960a4000 - 0x7fff960c2ff7 libsystem_kernel.dylib (3248.50.20) <E8724229-4F29-36FC-BE50-BE1F29C8C030> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x7fff960c3000 - 0x7fff960d4ff7 libsystem_trace.dylib (201.10.3) <084BE132-210C-37F0-9D2C-C8FAFC54C4C3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib 0x7fff960d5000 - 0x7fff960f4ff7 com.apple.framework.Apple80211 (11.0 - 1121.34.2) <DEFA285C-B276-3B0D-83F5-85B44537FFEC> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211 0x7fff96101000 - 0x7fff9611cff7 libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <078B4CD8-6A8C-3067-B2BA-0C2A0BAB8AC3> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib 0x7fff96144000 - 0x7fff9614ffff libkxld.dylib (3248.50.20) <C23A7D28-B1C5-372E-BEEA-977EB61D89BA> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib 0x7fff96155000 - 0x7fff96158ff7 com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <35DA4D48-0BC2-35A1-8D7C-40905CDF4F64> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help 0x7fff964e4000 - 0x7fff96611ff3 com.apple.CoreText (352.0 - 494.11) <08E8640E-6602-3A00-BC28-94235FD311B4> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText 0x7fff96f47000 - 0x7fff96fdcfff com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 214) <1F76CF36-3F79-36B8-BC37-C540AF34B338> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink 0x7fff9700b000 - 0x7fff9707afff com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <F159A888-34CA-36F1-AC8E-EB1B38C9DFB3> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit 0x7fff9712a000 - 0x7fff97195ff7 com.apple.framework.CoreWLAN (11.0 - 1101.20) <3B35C543-7FCE-333F-80C1-432FA41DDCDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN 0x7fff97268000 - 0x7fff9727fff7 libsystem_coretls.dylib (83.40.5) <C90DAE38-4082-381C-A185-2A6A8B677628> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coretls.dylib 0x7fff97285000 - 0x7fff972aefff libsystem_info.dylib (477.50.4) <FAA9226D-64DE-3769-A6D8-6CABA4B7FF4D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib 0x7fff9733f000 - 0x7fff9733fff7 liblaunch.dylib (765.50.8) <834ED605-5114-3641-AA4D-ECF31B801C50> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib 0x7fff97371000 - 0x7fff97372fff libffi.dylib (18.1) <5BA9612C-747E-33CE-9DB1-3C01ECF3041D> /usr/lib/libffi.dylib 0x7fff984bb000 - 0x7fff99709ffb com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 957) <4B10792A-720A-358D-B536-8CC13416E182> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics 0x7fff9971f000 - 0x7fff99727fff com.apple.CoreServices.FSEvents (1223.10.1 - 1223.10.1) <7F5B7A23-BC1D-3FA9-A9B8-D534F1E1979A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents 0x7fff99728000 - 0x7fff9972bfff libCoreVMClient.dylib (119.5) <AC450606-F5AE-308C-86D5-D573666CB185> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib 0x7fff99dcd000 - 0x7fff99dd8fff libGL.dylib (12.1) <70D51643-04AC-3400-8F11-A6FC25985289> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib 0x7fff99fa7000 - 0x7fff9a175ff3 com.apple.QuartzCore (1.11 - 410.14) <11394F73-AD1D-3449-8A33-D571BB9DABA5> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore External Modification Summary: Calls made by other processes targeting this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by this process: task_for_pid: 0 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 Calls made by all processes on this machine: task_for_pid: 6068 thread_create: 0 thread_set_state: 0 VM Region Summary: ReadOnly portion of Libraries: Total=334.6M resident=0K(0%) swapped_out_or_unallocated=334.6M(100%) Writable regions: Total=87.5M written=0K(0%) resident=0K(0%) swapped_out=0K(0%) unallocated=87.5M(100%) VIRTUAL REGION REGION TYPE SIZE COUNT (non-coalesced) =========== ======= ======= Activity Tracing 2048K 2 Kernel Alloc Once 4K 2 MALLOC 11.2M 10 MALLOC guard page 16K 4 Process Corpse Info 2048K 2 STACK GUARD 56.0M 2 Stack 8192K 2 VM_ALLOCATE 4K 2 __DATA 83.3M 194 __IMAGE 528K 2 __LINKEDIT 145.5M 11 __TEXT 189.1M 195 __TEXT0 3980K 2 __UNICODE 552K 2 shared memory 8K 3 =========== ======= ======= TOTAL 502.0M 420Sombizos0 Apr 28, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 game distorted after connecting a projector • launch game • connect projector (I turned amp on) • mac will automatically mirror all screens, setting the resolution to the resolution of the smallest screen • click the mirroring options in menu bar • select "use as separate display" → desktops revert to normal, but game appears in a small window with distorted aspect ratio expected behavior: resolution of the game reverts to proper resolution of the screen t's on with non-distorted aspect ratio tested on: Starcraft II Version 3.2.2.42253 OS X 10.11.4 Mac Pro 5,1 12-core, 48GB GeForce 980ti with 346.03.06f01 Driver + secondary GeForce GT120 There are three ASUSPB279 Displays connected to the three DisplayPorts of the 980ti, each set to HiDPi 3840x2160 Plus, there's a DENON AV-1612 Amplifier/Receiver connected via HDMI (which has a LG projector connected that was turned off) Before this error occurred, the amp was turned off. There is also another screen (ADI MS A715, 1280x1024 connected to the GT120 GPU) installed in the system. When the amp gets turned on, the resolutions of all screens go to the lowest common resolution (which is 1280x1024) which the game cannot recover from.Somian0 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 17, 2016 ctrl 1 not working ctrl 1 not workingstargate0 Apr 17, 2016
Apr 15, 2016 'Waiting for Server' 'Surrender' Tills recently, every game I have played has ended in a forfeit on my half because of the 'waiting for sever' issue that seems to have plagued my game. WHAT IS WRONG!?!?!? What I have tried: Closing all applications, except finder and sc2. Turning on/off my router (even during this time of 'waiting for server') Updating Starcraft and any other software. Trying to play on another computer in my house hold (same issue) Connecting to a VPN- WORKS, but is so slow I lag out anyways. Switching and trying every global server. I don't know what is wrong, but I'm pissed that I have dropped over 20 games due to this issue...Hunch170 Apr 15, 2016
Apr 14, 2016 February 2016 - Metal Implementation Progress How soon can we expect to have Metal in Legacy of the Void?Jfblagden2 Apr 14, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 The mod data loaded does not match getting this message when i try to load up the new nova campaign. anybody else have this experience?Nugletking1 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 My old pc hard drive corrupted. is there a way to download my games from battlement to my new mac without purchasing them all over again?LeZzYBoRdEn1 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 9, 2016 FPS issues in opening Menu and Not connecting Blizzard. Please fix this issue! When i hit play from the battle net launcher app, my starcraft 2 fires up the loading screen, it loads for a bit but when i get to the starcraft 2 log in screen my fps drops to probably about 1 frame per minute and on top of that a screen slowly pops up for 5 minutes, due to the fps issues, that tells me i can't connect to battle net. My internet is perfectly fine and have no issues anywhere else. I know all my computer specs are fine because i spoke to an online rep in the blizzard support chat services. This makes starcraft literally unplayable for me, because the menu is not even navigable and even if it was it wouldn't connect me to bnet. This has happened to me not too long after the original 3.0 patch for LOTV and i couldn't play starcraft for almost 2 months. I tried uninstalling and everything your rep told me to do but nothing fixed it. I finally got to start playing again a couple weeks ago and was really getting back into it but now...well now i can't play again. Im trying not to lose my mind and flip out because this is the second time this has happened and i don't want to not be able to play this game again for months. I have bought every starcraft since starcraft 1 back in the 90s and was planning on buying the Nova Covert Ops dlc but now i don't even want to spend my money on it because I'm afraid i won't even be able to play it. Please fix this soon!ICE4 Apr 9, 2016
Apr 8, 2016 El Capitan Mouse Problem (After Alt-Tab) Hi There, I am using OS X El Capitan. When I opened first time StarCraft 2, I have no problem. But, When I did Alt-Tab and returned the game, Mouse cursor has lag. How Can I solve this problem ?TeknoSeyfo3 Apr 8, 2016
Apr 8, 2016 Playing offline trouble. I previsouly followed this http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/14755006517 and was able to play offline. Now I am at work and it will not work. I keep getting the message: Unable to download game data from Blizzard's servers. To play offline, 100% of game data must already be downloaded. Please check your internet connection and try again later" I dont know what to do to get it to work. I play on a mac if that matters. Like I said, I ran it at home twice and worked perfectly fine. Now that I am at work it no longer will work. Any suggestions? Thanksbonzi1 Apr 8, 2016
Apr 8, 2016 Battle.net App screen position goes down Battle.net application screen position goes down continuously after restarting the app. Why is this happening?NeaR1 Apr 8, 2016
Apr 6, 2016 Any Computer Techies Out There? I have had a situation for quite some time. I have an iMac 21.5" (trust me, I will never let my wife buy another mac as long as I am still breathing). For a few months now, my mac cannot handle the minimal texture requirements. As a result, my apm is disrupted. I issue commands to my units in game that do not register. This results in very unfortunate trades (think command moving head first into the opponent, because my attack command wouldnt register). Mouse clicks are skipped, commands get skipped, stuttering happens, sound bytes do not occur, and etc. This is so fustrating. I have all my graphic and sound setting at their very minimum. My resolution settings are currently at 1280 x 720. I was wondering if I could go to the lowest resolution setting at 1024 x 768, if that would help at all? I WILL buy a new PC (yes, a PC), but in the mean time is there anything, anything at all I can do to further help with my predicament? And if you want to hate on me for having a mac, then by all means do so. More than ever before, I've never wanted to punch this worthless $2500 machine as much as I would love to right now. Also, creative ideas on how to destroy this piece of poo machine once I have my new PC would help. Thanks in advance for your helpful and humorous suggestions to my concerns above.Identity21 Apr 6, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 how and why not to play as admin don't know where else to bring this up. I read article 2700027, which basically says your supposed to play as an admin. there is no prompting or confirmation for updates, so i don't see any security benefit to making the user an admin. but, there is an increased chance of privilege escalation. So, now i run the game with a normal user account made just for blizzard games. The games run out of this users local ~/Applications folder instead of the global /Applications. only had to run as admin once, then change the status of that user. there are globally writable binaries in battle.net, but nothing setuid, so barring a privilege escalation, the worst that can happen is trashing the gaming account, which is easy to re create. I think a daemon, running as dedicated battlenet user and listening for install, update requests etc would be better.pixelfairy0 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Voice Chat not working I cannot hear my friend and he cannot hear me. 1) Voice test works and my bars move up and down when I talk 2) Firewall is off 3) Had the same router and it has never done this before 4) Had the same modem and it has never done this before 5) I have always been on snow leopard 5) Used this the night before last and it worked fine, haven't been on since. Never had this issue before. 6) Tried opening UDP 1119 and 1120 already.MxAxNxOx23 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Bluetooth keyboard trouble Hello, This is a bit of a smaller problem. With my blyuetooth keyboard i cant get the F buttons to function without FN button. I also cant get my enter key to work in game. I have a Jettech keyboardMrPickles0 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 In match latency issues Hello, I tried searching for a recent post about this so i could save making another thread but was unable to find one. I'm running on a new Mac mini 2.6Ghz. With a chorded mouse, and bluetooth keyboard. I have no lag or delay in the menus but once matches are live There is almost a half second delay between a command (mouse click or keyboard stroke) and when it translates visually. I believe this must be latency for the following reasons: 1. There is no audio lag. When i cue a SCV to train i hear the sound, and then a half second later it shows up in the cue. 2. I also have no lag with non-online content even in matches. So i'm able to click around the mini map, or screen scroll with no issues. Can anybody help me troubleshoot please? This has been happening for a couple weeks. Thanks for your help!MrPickles0 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Mac Editor Still Really Broken It would be really great if we could get some attention to the numerous issues we're seeing with the Mac editor. Here's a non-exhaustive list: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20418543105LucidIguana5 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 AE052A4E-56B3-4A1F-8AB6-B7CFC2E5EC93 What is this number AE052A4E-56B3-4A1F-8AB6-B7CFC2E5EC93 , playing halfway jump out. i using maccasper0 Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 Sound Tearing Issues -- Nova Campaign So I haven't seen anything else about this, but I'm having serious issues with sound tearing and popping/crackling in the first map of the Nova campaign. If I pause for a second it goes away, but it comes back pretty quickly afterwards. Anyone found a fix/had this issue? Edit: Seems to start whenever dialog and sound effects overlap.Ramenth9 Apr 1, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 Incredibly annoying mouse issue Hello, I've only recently noticed this in the past three days but the issue that's bothering me is rendering sc2 unplayable for me and it's driving me insane. Essentially what is happening is that my mouse seems to be really inaccurate/buggy. It's obviously very hard to explain this without physically showing you the problem, but I'll try to be specific as possible. A lot of times when I click something, at the last second when I click it, the mouse cursor shifts over a few pixels even though I didn't tell it to. Sometimes this happens and sometimes it doesn't but it happens quite frequently. There also seems to be a bit of mouse lag in some instances. For example, if I make a bunch of boxes around my workers at the start of the game, it feels like my mouse is further right than it should be, which in turn doesn't allow me to select what I'm aiming to select. This is the core of the issue. The mouse doesn't point and/or go where I want it to. Occasionally, the mouse will also go berserk and teleport to a random part of the screen without my telling it to do so. However, this does not happen all that often. The main issue is the constant feeling of unresponsiveness and slight lag. I know that this could be due to a variety of reasons, and that there's no concrete fix necessarily but this is driving me nuts. I can't play sc2 at all when my cursor is constantly bugging out. I've already tried the following: -installing new drivers for my mouse (logitech g9x) -installing the latest version of El capitan OSX -enabling vertical sync -messing with cursor settings across game/mac/mouse clients -messing with mouse acceleration/whatever other options there are in menu I've noticed this same exact problem with two mice now. I don't know what happened and i'm not sure what went wrong, but i believe that this issue either lies with starcraft 2 or with my mac. I'm completely devastated though. This is a game breaking issue and it really hurts not to be able to play my favorite game. If anybody could offer any form of help or suggestions, it'd be much appreciated. Thank you.Juicy7 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 [Bug] Cannot build structures, warp in units I posted this in the bug reports forum http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20742935795 but I thought I'd post this here as well to see if anyone knows what's going on or knows how to resolve the issue. I cannot finish the campaign for Legacy of the Void. On the final mission, I cannot build structures like warp gates nor can I build units with the structures provided at the mission start. Exiting the mission and returning to the Spear of Adun brings a a glitched screen with no map and missing graphical elements. Running the OS X client, version 3.2.0.41743 on OS X, version 10.11.4. The hardware is a MacBook Pro, 2.7 GHz i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 MB Nvidia GeForce GT 650M, 500 GB SSD with 58GB free. Attached screenshots and save files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwIVM3x_RhNxdHJTMW8xZ3o0Zkkbadrodent0 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 Mouse Speed Slowed Since Latest Patch Since the latest patch, my mouse speed is slowed/(reverted to factory default) when I launch SC2. When I close SC2, the mouse speed is reverted to my set speed. - Mac OSX 10.11.4 MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013) 2.4 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB Mouse: - Standard Apple Magic Mouse Not using any mouse speed 3rd party things; I increase my mouse speed using this command on Terminal: defaults write -g com.apple.mouse.scaling 60 This issue happened to me on release date for patch 3.0 as-well: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/19650245511 But was fixed with a later patch.Shortland0 Mar 30, 2016