Mac Technical Support

Oct 14, 2010 Sound issue I am having some major sound issues. I have a 2010 13" MBP. It is kind of hard to describe the issue but I'll try. When I push the volume up/down buttons on the keyboard at anytime while im in the game the sound bugs out and starts repeating like a skipping cd, sometimes it stops, sometimes the sound cuts out completely until i reboot and sometimes the game freezes. My sound is set up on "stereo". Anyone have any ideas?RKing2 Oct 14, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 Mouse gets to bottom of screen, jumps to top I'm running StarCraft II on a 9400 Macbook, and I'm running into an issue whereby every time I move my mouse cursor to the bottom of the screen, it gets warped to the top of the screen instead of just getting contained by the bottom edge of the screen. It makes it pretty crazy trying to do anything that requires my cursor go near the bottom edge of the screen. heh. My setup: I run the game on an external monitor, with my displays arranged so that the external 1680x1050 one is centered above the built-in LCD. Workaround: Turn on mirroring. I'd kind of been hoping this would be fixed by the last patch, but I guess nobody's bothered to report it, or if they have, not enough people have mentioned it. heh. Anyways, hope this finds somebody at Blizzard who might have the itch to fix it. Cheers.Spate1 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 Mac Pro 5,1 - 10 gb ram - crash after mission My game is crashing after every campaign mission. I complete the mission and see the stats screen. Then, when I go to get back into the loading screen for the ship interface, it gets halfway and is stuck. Restarting the game gets me into the next sequence. Any ideas on a fix?Desmond8 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 College Campus Network Connection Issues If your school is encountering a network related issue that is preventing you from accessing StarCraft II multiplayer, please email your IT departments and ask them to open up port 1119 (TCP and UDP) from their network to the following netblocks: 12.129.206.0/24 12.129.202.128/25 12.130.193.128/25 213.248.127.0/24 80.239.188.0/25 195.12.229.128/25 121.254.200.0/24 222.231.22.0/23 202.9.66.0/23 Doing so should allow your clients to connect to multiplayer for your region as well as any other regions you currently have an account for. Jessicalu0 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 No news on the lowered fps front? Shortly after patch 1.1 came out, it seems like dang near everyone started having a plethora of problems with framerates, some people stalling down to 0, some people dropping to 2-3 on bleeding-edge hardware setups, and some, like myself, seeing framerates that feel like they're between 40-70% of what they were in 1.0, pretty much -all the time- So, my question... has nobody yet isolated exactly why this is, yet? Some have mentioned (mostly pc users, since they have the utils to monitor this) that their CPU/GPU usage never exceeds 50% utilization, even with all the low framerates, which seems very odd. Perhaps blizzard intentionally throttled gpu usage due to all the accusations of the game "making their computer explode"? If so, please, change it back already >< Other than that, anyone check a 1.0 variables.txt versus a 1.1 variables.txt? Are there any new things or things missing perhaps that could have been the cause of the game running so silky smooth in 1.0, and so hunky-chunky in 1.1? Seriously, I played the entire game through -twice-, almost 3 times, before 1.1 came out. Once on medium, then on hard, then halfway through brutal. Always 1680x1050, always medium settings + high/ultra effects + high/ultra physics, very smooth and trouble-free for the entire campaign, except for the zeratul mission in the caves, and the lava surge map, which are pretty much just horrendously slow on anything other than "low" on my system. After patch 1.1 though, it seems framerates dropped easily in half, seriously I have to run the game at 1344x840 to get *roughly* the same framerates that I WAS getting at 1680x1050.. interestingly enough, that's about half the total number of pixels, which again leads me back to the suspicion of GPU throttling which is a really ugly thought, but not outside the realm of possibility. I've troubleshot the issue as far as finding some cases that seem to make the game even MORE chunky resulting in it being nearly unplayable, but that has a workaround (changing graphics settings mid-game after it starts acting up)... the overall lower-framerates-24/7, on the other hand, seems to be missing a real fix (other than just running in lower settings or a lower res than I SHOULD be able to)... Does anyone know of any solution to this yet? Any cause? Anything?Galvanic9 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 Cannot Find Replays On Mac After Patch I have contacted Blizzard literally 7 times about this issue and no one knows what the problem is. We do not have a Blizzard folder in the Starcraft 2 support folder. We want to be able to find our replays like we once could. Why in the HELL would you feel the need to change something that was working fine? If it ain't broke don't fix it Blizzard. I will continue to follow up on this thread and please Mac users read and voice your opinion and let's get this to the top so Blizzard can see this. Thanks Tommy Note: I also put this in the problems section of the forumBigBadWolf6 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 cant play league games? so, since the patch today... when i go to search for a league game (1v1, or 2v2 are the only ive tried) nothing happens. it says 'waiting' ... why cant i play league? my friend was not having the same problem, and i can play custom games... and campaign etc... just wont search for league games for me... ?? anyone have any idea why this could be? eraserfase10 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 Can't find replays I just can't people keep saying ~/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/StarCraft II/Accounts/<magic number>/<magic number>/Replays. But there's no Blizzard or Starcraft II folder in Application Support folder or in any other on the Library folder. Please help me!Nethule2 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 Mac SC2 Login Problem? Im having problem logging in. i have all my softwares updates on mac and same for sc2. but everytime i log in there is an battle net error saying u need connection or something like that. but i do have connection and i enter the right email and password. Why cant i log in.Ammitai2 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 13, 2010 How do I watch replays? Hey everyone, On my PC at home, when I want to watch a replay, I just download it and when it finishes SC2 automatically starts up and the replay begins once I log in. However, I have a Macbook Pro that I also play on, and I can't figure out how to watch replays on it. I tried doing it the same way that I did with my PC, and it either doesn't start SC2 up at all, or it'll start up, I'll log in, and then the replay will never start. I also tried to create a folder under the "Multiplayer" tab in the replays folder called "DL Replays," but when searching my mac for this folder it's no where to be found, so I can't just drag and drop the files in. What could be the problem, and how can I watch replays? Thank you!GrimZ3 Oct 13, 2010
Oct 12, 2010 Nothing loads. Ever. I had starcraft running fine on my year old iMac. I can't recall if it was right after the last patch or sometime after that, but now I can't play. I start up the client and I see the planet thingy, and hear the music, but it doesn't even load up the login dialog. I ran repair and it said everything was fine. I even tried launching a map from the editor. It shows the loading screen, and an empty progress bar. No progress is ever marked. When I try this, it even froze my entire machine and made me restart it. At least when I launched the client I could apple-Q to shut it down. Why can't I log in or play?Magnus1 Oct 12, 2010
Oct 11, 2010 Alt tab issue on mac. So basically when I minimize the game window, my whole system lags. I have to quite SC2 then do whatever I needed to do. Something as simple as browsing facebook, etc. I've only started having this prob about a week ago. Any input?wonton4 Oct 11, 2010
Oct 11, 2010 r had the fatal Still getting a lot of fatal crashes on the mac client... The most recent one I was using Safari with SC2 running in the background. The screen went blank and my iTunes music started skipping. After 5 seconds of that the computer rebooted on its own. Sigh. I feel like blizzard's forgotten about the mac client for SC2. 2006 iMac 2gb ram Intel C2D 2.16ghz xt1600 128mbeXicuter12 Oct 11, 2010
Oct 11, 2010 Terrible, terrible FPS. (no pun intended) Hey guys, so I'm currently using my brand-new '27 up-to-date iMac. In-game, i was very disappointed to not be able to run ultra or even high, but i thought this was simply because sc2 was so graphics intensive. But now, even on MEDIUM settings, my fps will drop to 15 and whenever even a small battle happens in-game it drops down to 8 fps. What in the world is going on? I've seen people say it's not a computer-related problem, so what settings should i be using? I didn't spend $1,500 on a new computer just to not be able to play a game that should be well within its means.... i also just realized that when i play in the proper resolution (2560x1440) my framerate is much worse than if i were to switch to (1920x1080). The only thing that changes in 2560x1440 is the image is clearer of course, but the huge difference in framerate is ridiculous. RiCEiTUP12 Oct 11, 2010
Oct 10, 2010 Halp! I want to upload my replays onto a site. Only one problem. I DONT HAVE A REPLAYS FOLDER!!! How did that happen? I can watch them fine on the client, but there nowhere to be found in my SC2 folder (or anywhere else). Little help?WexAndywn2 Oct 10, 2010
Oct 10, 2010 Where do I get the galaxy editor for a mac? I've been wanting to use the galaxy editor and cannot find it. I was wondering if it was out for mac yet. Any help is appreciated.Eistre1 Oct 10, 2010
Oct 10, 2010 Log In Screen Frozen So I haven't been on battle.net for probably a month and decided to go on today, get the patch, and maybe play a few rounds. Sadly after I downloaded the new patch and started up the game, the screen froze as the log in section where there is a moving planet in the background and usually you are asked to log into your account. I can still hear the music playing, but the log in box and the menu buttons to the bottom right never show up. If anyone knows how I could fix this or even knows what the problem is I'd much appreciate the help. GeminiKnight7 Oct 10, 2010
Oct 10, 2010 Can't Play Ladder after 1.1.1 For some reason when I try to join a ladder game it just says "waiting" and never even shows the little pop up at the top telling you that players are joining or whatever. Ever since I installed the patch I can't play ladder games... Any help?TitaniumGame1 Oct 10, 2010
Oct 9, 2010 Patch Problems Hey, started playing SC2 again last night and I had some trouble with the patch downloading, and I get the error message "The patch "base/Campaigns/Liberty.SC2Campaign/Base.SC2Assets/Assets/Effects/Terran/L800ETCNuke/L800ETCNuke.m3" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x78389C6C2115BA99F4F3AAB5AC648CA6, actual 0xD41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)" So i took the advice and uninstalled then reinstalled, it worked, and I tried to get on today but for some reason the patch re-downloaded and came up with the same problem, any help?Methodman1 Oct 9, 2010
Oct 9, 2010 Game "zooms in" randomly when using trackpad I'm having a very difficult time playing this game because the game "zooms in" when I'm using my trackpad. This happens once every couple of games, and when it does, I can't zoom out, which forces me to quit the game. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?Valorien7 Oct 9, 2010
Oct 9, 2010 Mac Patch 1.1.1 Issues When trying to manually patch 1.1.1 with the official blizzard patch I get this error: ... I assumed it was a corrupted download but I downloaded it from multiple sources and re installed the game and the issue persisted. Another issues that persisted was that this exact file: sc2-16389-16561-Uni-OSX-enUS-game would hand on exactly 433kb in numerous attempts and I assume that there is some issue with this file all other files download fine before this one. It reported multiple errors saving the file and then quit. I am running on a Macbook 13" and here is part of the hardware overview: ... The game has previously worked on the system when I manually installed 1.0.2 by patching it on another computer and copying the patch files over manually however I am not currently in a situation to do that now. Any help or perhaps a link to that exact file "sc2-16389-16561-Uni-OSX-enUS-game" I mentioned above would be appreciated. Dejai0 Oct 9, 2010
Oct 9, 2010 In-Game Facebook Toggle is Stuck Hi there. I think the new Battle.net account preference for Facebook integration is great (and it's working fine), but my in-game Facebook integration options are frozen. The button is locked to "Logout of Facebook" as though I've got the game logged in, but the option to access the list of friends with SC2 has vanished. Is there some way to reset this preference so it'll go back to functioning properly? Restore Defaults does nothing, and I've tried disabling Facebook integration through the Battle.net account page and deleting the "Battle.net Service" application within Facebook to see if it would give my game a fresh start, to no avail. =[Oracle0 Oct 9, 2010
Oct 8, 2010 Apple Seeds 'Snow Leopard Graphics Update' http://www.macrumors.com/2010/08/04/apple-seeds-snow-leopard-graphics-update-to-developers/dirtyhand29 Oct 8, 2010
Oct 8, 2010 in still having problems with path 1.0 it's bin 3 weeks now and in still having problems, i have installed the game 3 times now and in still having problems. the downloading of the new path screws up when downloading, im still unable to play the game, I'm just getting fetup now. hopefully this will not happen on the next patch so i guess i just have to wait. witch i have bin doing for the last 3 weeks Ceaser1 Oct 8, 2010
Oct 8, 2010 Mouse in Corner Causes Scroll to Stick Today, after toying around with "spaces" on the MAC, I found that while in a game, moving the mouse into the expose corner assigned to spaces dumped me from the game. So, I disabled expose, and disabled spaces just like it was before today. Now, when I'm in a game, if I track to the top right and bottom left, the result is a stuck scroll experience, then sound goes out, and if I click center, or hit escape, it resets and I'm back in the game. Obviously very frustrating. Anyone else?Arretx2 Oct 8, 2010
Oct 8, 2010 Confused I have looked all over the web and figure out how to fix this. When I try to minimize SC2 I get the black screen and it locks me up. I have a gaming computer and play lots of games does anybody have the key to solve this problem?DarkLotus1 Oct 8, 2010
Oct 8, 2010 Am I the only one...? After I installed the most recent patch after a long month break from playing Starcraft II, I can get through logging in but after it starts to continuously load after about 30 seconds the Single Player and Replay tab is completely ghosted that I can't have access whatsoever to it. And I figured all right that's fine I guess it's just some temporary thing, then when I join a party they view me as "Busy" when I'm doing absolutely nothing but being stuck on the lobby. So then I take another step in creating the party since they can't join with me being busy, and I try to both individually and as a party leader join custom games but that option is GHOSTED as well. so for tldr; I can't play starcraft II at all...everything that allows me to play is completely ghosted. Am I the only Mac player with this issue? thanks in advance!Neuron0 Oct 8, 2010
Oct 7, 2010 Boot Camp on Mac Pro - Black Screen I'm trying to run SC on bootcamp on my mac pro, since it's way faster in windows. When I start up I hear sound but only get a black screen. In the beta I was able to change an entry in variables.txt, and then it worked perfectly, but in the release that file doesn't exist anymore. The entry was displaymode=1. 4 Core Mac pro 2.66 GHZ 6GB Ram ATI Radeon 2600 HDcraftmatick7 Oct 7, 2010
Oct 7, 2010 Is Digital Download Pre-Patched I am wondering is the Digital Download Pre-Patched I cannot patch 1.0.2 because it is quite literally broken it hangs on 65% and I noticed the exact file it was hanging on and I can't seem to download that file by any other means. I am wondering if I bite the bullet and download the 7GB game will it come pre patched. Thanks.Dejai0 Oct 7, 2010
Oct 7, 2010 How to fix the patching problem. Blizzard you patching system is quite simple in nature you have an Updates folder and a bunch of torrent files littered around in your main directory. Would it be possible to just provide us with a compressed version of all those torrent files and the updates folder so that players can manually patch their games by extracting this folder into the StarCraftII folder. I am confused why I must reinstall the game it sounds like a failure to your customers when you do not inform them that instead of re downloading the entire game it is possible to simply download the patches and unzip them in the StarCraftII directory. In short could you cut us a little bit of slack and instead of forcing me to download the entire game again on a less than 200kb/s internet connection provide the patches so we can manually apply them.Dejai0 Oct 7, 2010
Oct 7, 2010 Video stopped being supported? and other prob my video card was supported as of last patch but now suddenly its not? this isnt going to be another thing like diablo 2 is it? i have a GMA X3100 (The same graphics card that isnt supported by diablo 2) but strangely it was working fine at the launch. and now that this is happening it keeps updateing to patch 1.1.1 it just says your video card is not supported and then starts updateing then it finishes and starts all over again.TripAndRoll1 Oct 7, 2010
Oct 6, 2010 2010 (summer) macbook pro 13 - solved I had very subpar performance with my new macbook using the settings suggested by Blizzard here in the forums. IF I turned shadows to low the game looked basic but got decent framerate. Installed Win 7 via bootcamp on the mac and voila, medium settings I get 30+ FPS. World's better. I've read it before, but thought I'd help validate it and share. Technodynamc3 Oct 6, 2010
Oct 6, 2010 SC2 Increases Mouse Track Speed Every time I play Starcraft 2, it increases the mouse track speed to max in my mac settings panel. This is quite annoying considering that I sometimes go back and forth between SC2 and Chrome. I don't remember this happening before 1.1, but I could be wrong. As far as I know this shouldn't have anything to do with mouse acceleration, but for the sake of disclosure I will say that I have a pane installed in my system preferences that allows me to disable mouse acceleration. Anyone know if this is a bug or working as intended?Sandrockcstm1 Oct 6, 2010
Oct 6, 2010 How do you set up 3D gaming on a macbook pro? I didn't think apple had 3d but I've heard they do. I have the 15inch highest version macbook pro. What do I need to install or buy?vision3 Oct 6, 2010
Oct 5, 2010 Video card not supported Ive got a Mac Pro Tower with the NVIDIA GeFORCE 7300 GT, I know that the game doesnt support the video card, but everyone else I know who gets that error can play the game... Ive tried the install and the patches and also gone through my disk utility to clean up any errors, the best I ever get is this "We have detected that your video card is not supported by StarCraft II. " and the game doesnt play... quite frustrating, any help? Kelo0 Oct 5, 2010
Oct 5, 2010 Cannot Versus A.I. The game freezes if I try to play single player, Play Versus A.I.Gemini1 Oct 5, 2010
Oct 5, 2010 How many of you use a Windows partition? I'm asking because frankly I feel the lag I am getting from silly stuff like, say, the visualized pylon field, is actually slowing down my progress as a player. I can't practice builds without wasting half of my time just trying to play around the inherent graphics lag on the lowest possible settings. This is a joke--whether it's NVIDIA's fault, Apple's fault, Blizzard's fault, or whatever, I don't want anything more to do with it if I'm going to continue with this game. I'm running a late 2009 MBP 13'' and it is such a great computer in every other way but this. Who votes I make a Windows partition and who votes I pray for rain?TorqueSmacky9 Oct 5, 2010
Oct 5, 2010 2007 Macbook GMA 950 Graphics Card My macbook is only 3 years old but the video card wont run starcraft?!?! What is this...final fantasy XI. I am forced to bounce between computers of other peoples. It really makes me upset. Can't someone at blizzard just make my horrible graphics card work with this game? I've HEARD that the same graphics card works for windows, the GMA 950. FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT!!DanSheets2 Oct 5, 2010
Oct 5, 2010 External Monitor? Hey A few months ago I bought a macbook pro (specs at bottom) for college as I'm going into a digital media field and I just needed an all around upgrade. There is no actual problem and I run SC2 on medium settings with no jumps, rarely any lag, etc. My main focus however is trying to maintain the life of this investment in the long run due to it's importance for my coursework. So here's my question. I was looking into buying an external monitor for gaming and other media related tasks. Would hooking up an external monitor help or hinder my computers performance when gaming? At first I thought that it would take some work off the macbook, but then I wondered if it would cause it to heat up even more by working on a bigger display. TLDR: Would an external display put strain on my macbook pro when playing SC2, or would it cause no harm. SPECS: 15inch MBP, 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5. Memory 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3. NVidia GeForce GT330M Gfx card. Thanks for any helpAlTheKiller2 Oct 5, 2010
Oct 5, 2010 Mac Replay File Issue I am a mac user, and I don't know if other macs have this problem too, however after patch 1.1 all of my multiplayer replays got deleted. In my replay folder they were all changed to a certain file that can be read by sc2, instead of the sc2 replay logo, it has now changed to a sheet of paper. I can save new replays now, and view them, however I can't upload them for my friends to see. IceHawk0 Oct 5, 2010
Oct 5, 2010 Ground texture problem I noticed that sometimes, after destroying a building, there is a problem with the texture of the ground around the building. When it happens I can see a square on the ground (the borders are not clearly identifiable, but I recognize the shape as the corners appear in a dark color - looks like burned grass), with the exploded building in the middle. I can't attach a screenshot of the problem, but as soon as I take one I will post it. I haven't noticed this problem before the 1.1 update. I'm using a 2009 MacBook Pro 17". These are the specs: - Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz - RAM: 4GB DDR3 1067Mhz - Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT 512MB - OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8 (9L30) Kernel: Darwin 9.8.0Menegoogle2 Oct 5, 2010
Oct 4, 2010 Moved Blizzard folder need help. So I moved the blizzard folder because it was becoming a pain to find replays and now starcraft 2 can not find both my campaign progress or replays. I have tried to put them back but that did not work. Tommy7 Oct 4, 2010
Oct 4, 2010 No "Login" Screen Avaliable My friend has a Mac Book Pro and on 9/27/10 he has been having problems login in. The login screen will not come up for him so he can't play. Both patches worked for him and he used the repair twice but it still wont work. All he sees is this http://yfrog.com/0tpicture4uhkpFiasco14 Oct 4, 2010
Oct 4, 2010 Turn off Pylon lag. Is there a graphics setting I can adjust somewhere (a text file if not in the game menu) that would turn off the lag I get from Pylons being active/placing a building? That big blue field always lags me big time. It's literally the worst thing about SC2 for me right now. Before you ask all of my settings are on lowest possible.TorqueSmacky1 Oct 4, 2010
Oct 4, 2010 This Blows. Panning in game sticks. When my mouse hits the upper right or lower left, the game loops an infinite corner-pan zooming me across the map, then the sound goes out. To stop it, I have to slam my head into a wall, press escape, and swear at the computer. Not worth playing anymore until this problem stops.Arretx1 Oct 4, 2010
Oct 3, 2010 what with this? i cant play at all :( right after the patch 1.10 was downloaded i went to the login screen and login, went to play a multiplayer match it did not let me so i went to play a singleplayer game. it did not let me so i went offline and there were no map for me to play, what is going on? and some message kept coming up saying downloading failed or something like that and by that point i just gave up.Ceaser13 Oct 3, 2010
Oct 3, 2010 Cannot play Maps! Firstly, When i go to Maps in Multiplayer when i click "Join" it says " There is a problem with the download cache, Please restart game and try again" And when i Restart it says it again. Normally, i would just play single player to wait for it to be fixed, but i cannot. All my maps have suddenly dissapeared. The only maps that would show up are the few i can play on multiplayer! i need help, and it needs to be fixed!! CPUnerd0 Oct 3, 2010
Oct 3, 2010 Missing Files I noticed that after the Patch 1.1 my starcraft 2 game started to give me a lot of Errors. I played the Beta and i never got had any problems like this. Now my starcraft 2 game is asking my to Reinstall because there are some "missing Files" even if i never touched any files in the Sc2 Folder. I just wanted to give my opinion on the way i bought the game and in 1patch i cant apreciate the game at 100% like i was doing before the last 2 patches. tyEdlebest0 Oct 3, 2010
Oct 3, 2010 PETITION: PLEASE FIX FPS SLOWDOWN (PATCH 1.1) Dear Blizzard, I appreciate your replying to my previous petition, indicating to us that you are currently *not* working on fixing the FPS slowdown issues introduced in the 1.1.0 patch (http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/628260634). However, I cannot say that I appreciate your locking the thread, thereby squashing the petition of your loyal customers to restore the game to a playable version. But nonetheless, I am taking your suggestion of posting specs so that you have some more information about which Mac users you have hosed with your latest 1.1.0 patch, rendering the game un-playable on the Mac Client. This thread is a petition for Blizzard to acknowledge these performance problems and provide an ETA on when they will be resolved with an emergency patch update, to restore the ability of your Mac community to play SC2 once again. Until this issue is resolved, we are unable to play the game. Fellow Mac users, please respond to this thread if you are experiencing FPS slowdowns with patch 1.1.0, and indicate your computer's specs as well as the settings you used to play the game on prior to 1.1.0 hosing your ability to play the game. My specs: - 2010 Macbook Pro 15" (4GB, NVIDIA 330M @256MB) - I used to be able to play with settings on medium/high prior to 1.1.0 patch Thanks, WesJansenWesJansen19 Oct 3, 2010
Oct 3, 2010 Cant See Real ID Friends I just downloaded the patch not to long ago and I log on my SC2 account and my friends list always shows a count of 0 friends online. i know i had 4 friends added before and i cant see when they are online. They are able to see when I am online and send me messages but i cant start the message log. I can only return messages once they send me one. Any suggestions to how i can be able to see my online friends?ChiteWastle0 Oct 3, 2010