Mac Technical Support

Nov 9, 2010 iMac freezes when playing SC2 So I just bought a new 27" iMac and I was paying SC2 on lowest settings but the screen will jump a bit flash black and then after a while it will go black for a few seconds then my whole system will freeze and there will be random coloured pixels over the screen. I thought maybe a video card problem but I can run SC2 on my windows 7 bootcamp at full settings with no issues at all Is anyone else having this issue?RainbowSocks2 Nov 9, 2010
Nov 9, 2010 Dual Monitor Windowed Full Screen Issue So i've been running Sc2 on 2 monitors for awhile now. and i recently discovered that if you run it in windowed fullscreen you can actually use the second screen. my issue is that when i move to the right side of my screen to move the viewing window to an event my mouse will break over to my extra monitor. is there a way to restrict the mouse to the main window in windowed full screen.DrQton0 Nov 9, 2010
Nov 9, 2010 Disconnecting in B.net I don't know why but i just got 3 disconnects in a row. My internet is stable and I did not have the timer on when I got dropped. Is there a change in port forwarding/DNS or what is happening to the servers? This is really odd since i've never disconnected like this before. Shack1 Nov 9, 2010
Nov 8, 2010 How do I use the mouse properly? Im having an issue guys. I've just recently bought a MAC and so Im used to a mouse having two clickers. The left to highlight the group and move it and the right to order an attack or to gather. How in the world do I control them using the MAC mouse? Do I have to press A to attack, G to gather, and so forth? Cause if thats the case, Im going to so blow at this game. TheMan6 Nov 8, 2010
Nov 8, 2010 FPS issue still not solved yet? Seriously Blizzard, when do you plan to address the FPS issue around patch 1.1? Takako2 Nov 8, 2010
Nov 8, 2010 Variables File In ~/Documents? Really? Ugh. Why did SC2 drop a folder and settings file in the Documents folder of my user account? There's far better places to put this (Application Data, for example.) Is there any way to change this so I can go back to actually using my Documents folder for what it's meant to be used for - documents, not settings?Arivia47 Nov 8, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 Replay Problems I have a replay folder in my Documents folder under my user address, but all of the replays aren't playable in Starcraft 2. I cannot find the replays that I have saved in starcraft 2 anywhere else in the computer. Searching replays into the magnifying glass search bar comes up with the replay folder in my Documents folder where all the replays are default .Doc icon, and unplayable. It is NOT located: Applications Library System User Shared I cannot download any replays from the internet and watch them, it will not load up starcraft 2 and play them. I would put them into my Replays folder, but I don't have it.Msrobinson3 Nov 7, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 starcraft 1 screen issues okay, so i've bought the collector's edition of starcraft 2 and it came with jim raynor USB drive. I installed starcraft 1, but whenever I run it, there's some black bars on the left and right sides about 2 inches long. I have the new mac book pro 13 inch and I've search around and found no solutions. help please! also the letters looks really formal compare to the desktop and i can't view my record stats because of poor font.TommyLove1 Nov 7, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 Log-In Screen Not Loading? Hello I have recently encountered the problem of loading starcraft 2 and the log-in screen doesn't show up. Any ideas? I have reinstalled the game twice from the disk and also online download. Can I get some help please? Is anyone else getting this problem???Revan4 Nov 7, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 Game is lagging pretty bad Even when I have the game on Low quality, the game seems to lag. Around every 10 seconds or so, my FPS will drop to about 12fps then go back up to 100. This is a brand new Mac Pro. 3.33 Ghz 6-Core 8GB 1333 MHz ATI Radeon HD 5870 When I had Windows on here it could run on Ultra with no issues. I do not see how OS X would make this unplayable even on Medium/Low. Do you have any ideas? Just installed Win7 to see how it runs again. 150 fps on ultra and 200-220 fps on high. Why is it running bad on OS X? Are there any logs in the activity monitor or something that I can measure performance? The drop in FPS is too fast for me to look at the activity monitor to see what is going on, but it is long enough for me to notice it in game. Sometimes it freezes for a second though.Whiplash2 Nov 7, 2010
Nov 7, 2010 Odd slowdown Hello MacTeam, I've been having some weird issues, but I'm not quite sure if it's the issue that's talked about in the sticky. When playing, I sometimes get frequent "pauses" in the game. They're frequent enough and long enough to make play very difficult. On the replays, they play back fine. When this happens, it happens for every match (usually 2v2). Logging out fixes the issue, usually until my next play session (ie: having closed and reopened SCII, the problem reappears) http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/98682-4v4-terran-protoss-zerg-outpost http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/ziwcam/?action=view&current=SafariScreenSnapz002.mp4 The lag you see in the video is the lag I experience, and not the result of poor encoding or other errors. Hardware Overview: Model Name: Mac Pro Model Identifier: MacPro4,1 Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz Number Of Processors: 2 Total Number Of Cores: 8 L2 Cache (per core): 256 KB L3 Cache (per processor): 8 MB Memory: 6 GB Processor Interconnect Speed: 5.86 GT/s Boot ROM Version: MP41.0081.B07 SMC Version (system): 1.39f5 SMC Version (processor tray): 1.39f5 Variables.txt: ...Ziwcam2 Nov 7, 2010
Nov 6, 2010 10.6.5 graphic glitches I know 10.6.5 is a pre-release software but I'm running 10H568 build on my MacBook and SC2 glitches out. Minimap is gone, certain textures get messed up, especially Sentry shields. I was wondering if Bilzzard is looking into compatibility issues with older Mac hardware and 10.6.5. My MacBook comes with GMA x1300, which I know is not supported by Blizzard but the game ran fine, if sluggish, before.goro4 Nov 6, 2010
Nov 6, 2010 will 10.6.4 help me? Hey i have a late 2008 model with these spec's: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 2 GB Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz Boot ROM Version: MBP51.007E.B05 SMC Version (system): 1.41f2 Serial Number (system): System Serial# Hardware UUID: 4739F5EA-1930-5A37-A13B-E2076EEE381B im currently running 10.5.8 and starcraft 2 runs pretty slow. I have to set everything on low and i still lag occasionally. How well are other people with a similar setup running the game?Cryosin5 Nov 6, 2010
Nov 6, 2010 lag like nobody's business seriously, what is going on? lag started a couple of days ago, only happens in 1v1, happens a few minutes into the game out of nowhere. becomes impossible to play after that. used to be able to run all my settings on high, brought them down to low on everything, even 2d portraits, and i'm still having this issue.Duen8 Nov 6, 2010
Nov 5, 2010 Units Freezing Bug? Does anyone else get this? Is it a mac bug? Where you will have a control group selected, and you will be issuing move commands and the units WON'T MOVE? Or maybe one unit out of the entire control group will move to where you are telling them while the rest are stuck in place, even though you have all of them selected? Normally it's not too much of an issue, but I just lost a game to this yesterday. X( Has been happening once every several weeks since... beta? Specs needed?Unholy0 Nov 5, 2010
Nov 5, 2010 Performance Lower Than It Should Be Playing the campaign I'm getting between 15 and 25 FPS using the settings recommended in the stickied thread on these forums http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/224842575 My computer is a 2010 15" MBP 2.66GHz i7 Processor, 4GB Ram, 512MB VRAM. I'm running the game in OSX (yes I realize that running in Boot Camp would boost performance, however the performance I'm getting is still below what it should be in OSX) Given that my software is up to date (using snow leopard, just ran software update, SC2 is fully patched) and I'm using the recommended settings, I'm not sure what I could possibly be doing wrong :/ Thanks for your time, and any help you can give me (=Tuval7 Nov 5, 2010
Nov 4, 2010 need help installing hi well I installed the game fine but when I went to patch I got this: The patch "base/Campaigns/Liberty.SC2Campaign/Base.SC2Maps/Maps/Campaign/TArcade.SC2Map/DocumentHeader" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x77BAEC1045F02AAE736BD23739362737, actual 0xD41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply) Im not really a tech person at all so any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Oh and I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didnt do anything. Cyrus1 Nov 4, 2010
Nov 3, 2010 Offline Play Authorization Required. I have purchased the game, installed, logged in, created a character, played the tutorial, played a campaign mission and played 1v1 across the Internet. When I try to get back in without an Internet connection, I get: "OFFLINE PLAY AUTHORIZATION REQUIRED" "To enable offline play, connect to Battle.net to authorize your game client. You also need at least one StarCraft II character on the account." Screenshot --> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49014/Offline.png How do I play offline single player? --FoxFox141 Nov 3, 2010
Nov 3, 2010 Mac replays are WHERE? Seriously blizzard... are you incapable of putting replays in a logical place on a mac? How about in the application folder under Starcraft 2? Why is that not the logical place? The first place was horrible (under documents) and this place is worse. I had NO idea what directory you were even talking about when I first read it. So thanks for making it about 24 clicks for me to open the replay folder. Can we get that changed please??Roge26 Nov 3, 2010
Nov 3, 2010 Not logging in: As of today, when I go to log in (enter email and password) and hit 'connect' the screen goes blank. I still have the 'credits, play as guest, options, manage account' buttons to the right, but that is it. I've restarted my computer and nothing changed. Any tips?Bucketofunk11 Nov 3, 2010
Nov 2, 2010 What happened to "View Posts"? It used to be in mine, or our profiles when you click on the portrait under all the categories on the left. "View Posts" is no longer there. It's becoming increasingly hard to track my posts and threads :( Did it get taken out or what?IronMan1 Nov 2, 2010
Nov 2, 2010 Graphics driver update not working I've got a mid-2009 Macbook Pro and i'm running boot camp with windows 7 64bit. I'm trying to update the graphics driver to the most up to date one which is 260.99. However, when I try to install it I get a message saying that my hardware isn't compatible. Even though in nvidia's list for compatible GPU's the 9600M GT is listed as compatible. Anyone know of a fix?Mango1 Nov 2, 2010
Nov 2, 2010 Screen flashing/blacking out Specs: Mac Pro, Core i7, 8GB DDR3 ram, ATI 5770 card I've installed SC2 on my new computer running OS 10.6.4, and installed the graphics update for Snow Leopard. Last night, I was able to play SC2 on Ultra settings with no issue. Today, I started up a campaign mission and started seeing white flashing on parts of the screen, like around buildings. I thought it was some sort of weather effect (it was raining in game) until my screen blacked out and lost signal for a couple seconds. It proceeded to do this about every minute. I set everything on Video to "Low" and restarted, and had no issues. After tweaking, I thought it was related to the lighting or shading settings, and it was playing fine for a few minutes, but it gets progressively worse anytime I go above "Low" until the game becomes totally unplayable. Has anyone else had any issues like this? Other games appear to be fine, even WoW. It's odd that it just started happening after playing fine yesterday. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Edit- scratch that, it's happening on WoW too... looking in to video card now, any tips appreciated. Fenyx7 Nov 2, 2010
Nov 2, 2010 Macbook pro excessively lagging / heating up My Mac OSx can play SC2 fine for about an hour after which it begins to excessively heat up, lag, and occasionally freeze. These problems usually persist even after quitting sc2, and need a restart or recharge to fix. My comp specs are: 2.26 GHz intel core 2 duo processor / 4GB ramAcediA4 Nov 2, 2010
Nov 2, 2010 In game chat issue I prefer the Push-to-Talk option. I set a button on my mouse to be the "option" button. I go into the game and want this particular button on my mouse to be the button i use to talk in the game using the in-game chat. The default key assignment to Option is set to something about health bars/status bars. When i load up the game and push the button on my mouse it does nothing. When i go into the settings for Voice i see that it's set how i want it, the button on my mouse is still Option and the Option key is the key to activate the P-t-Talk. I click on the box to set the key i want and i push the button again on my mouse. Message pops up telling me that it will/could conflict with another key setting. I click on Ok. Go into key settings and i can't seem to change the button that Option is already assigned to. When i press the Option button, as i have set it on my mouse, i don't see anything happening so it doesn't look like its doing anything. It would be nice if every time i loaded up the game i didn't have to go into my Voice settings and reconfirm that its the button i want. I don't want to have to scour the list of buttons that are being used and find one that isn't. I also don't wan to have to change what the button is set to on my mouse because i play other games and i have settings on those arranged to suit me as well. Thanks.McNuggets1 Nov 2, 2010
Nov 1, 2010 Sound issue - I cant hear chronoboost I dont know what happened but I realised that some sounds changed. it's not that I cannot hear the sc2 sounds, All the good drivers are on, I can hear the game sound but thats only few sounds that dissapeared. I hear voices of the protoss unit at creation, and all the ambient-effect interface are on, still, theres some sounds I lost... chronoboost sound, building warp sound Does anybody have the same issue? I have a macbook pro w/snowleopard-core i7/500gb SATA 5400tpm / 8 gb ram stock soundcard and I never had those issues before. I'm here since the beta and I miss few sounds QQSOPhorrific4 Nov 1, 2010
Oct 30, 2010 Editor won't work on mac after update I ran the updates for starcraft and now the editor has an error every time it opens and then force closes. I checked my system updates and I am up to date. Does anyone know if there is like a video update that i need to run to get this to work again. Any help would be appreciated thanks.Felix2 Oct 30, 2010
Oct 30, 2010 Blizzard Downloader freaks out Hey everyone. So I have SC2, and I have been having an issue as of late. Every time I open it up the launcher and a patch of any size needs downloading, my screen is spammed with "Do you want to allow Blizzard Downloader.app to receive incoming transmissions?" I click Allow and instantly it pops up again, and again, and again. In order to install any patch, I just sit at my screen spamming my left click on Allow. Under Security>Firewall, Blizzard Downloader.app is on the list of OKs, and I tried removing it and putting it back up but the problem persists. Anyone have the same issue? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!Zuldain2 Oct 30, 2010
Oct 30, 2010 SC2 Download is asking for the DVD on MAC Hello everyone, I'm trying to install SC2 on my Macbook and whenever I open the Installer.app it asks me to insert the DVD. This is the digital download version so it shouldn't need the DVD. Any idea how to get SC2 installed? Thanks, --RickKGBird4 Oct 30, 2010
Oct 29, 2010 No login screen, Repair.app fails When I start the game, there is no login screen. It displays the background but there is no UI at all. I tried running Repair.app but got the following log: Repair version 4.0.0.597 Asking 'ns-east.cerf.net' for service information. Server 'ns-east.cerf.net' refused connection. Asking 'ns-west.cerf.net' for service information. Server 'ns-west.cerf.net' refused connection. Repair failed.Iterative2 Oct 29, 2010
Oct 29, 2010 razer black widow question! help please.... im not sure but is this compatible with mac? http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.211651300/categoryId.35156900 because i know most razer products are but is this one?BaBayoosa2 Oct 29, 2010
Oct 28, 2010 Mac Replay Pack Question So I downloaded the blizzcon tournament replay pack, but I am not sure where I need to move the files to in order to actually watch the replays. Help?JTIsh1 Oct 28, 2010
Oct 28, 2010 Still having intermittent FPS issues Since 1.1.3 and switching my textures to low, I've had DRASTICALLY fewer instances of my FPS inexplicably dropping to between 5 and 7, but it still happens more than I would like. I'll adjust the resolution and deny the changes, which will fix it temporarily, or just run the game in a window instead of fullscreen, but that presents other issues. Has anyone heard of there being any progress on this issue?McBrungus1 Oct 28, 2010
Oct 28, 2010 Issue with Single Player Campaign Hey, I'm having an issue with my MAC Pro and running the campaign for single player. Everytime I complete a mission it goes to the loading screen before returning to the Hyperion. It freezes every time at around the half-way point. The only way I have found to correct this is to perform a hard-restart of the MAC. When continuing campaign it continues from the load screen without any problems, but I keep having to restart. I just bought my MAC Pro and have gotten a person to come check it out and can find no issues with my MAC. Is this just an issue I have or have others experienced. I saw no threads on this issueSMBllBasic23 Oct 28, 2010
Oct 27, 2010 patch 1.1.2 downloading problem's right when the patch opens it's already done after 5 secs when starcraft 2 open's it quits. then when i go to open it again it wont's me to download patch 1.1.2! then it does the same thingCeaser3 Oct 27, 2010
Oct 27, 2010 Mid-Game drops I dont know what knew patch has been set forth or any updates, but as I am in mid-game all of a sudden the game just drops me. For no reason it just says, "You have been dropped" wont load score screen. Above all of it I am still connected to battle.net. It is ridiculous and unfortunate, I am trying to uphold 2nd place in my division and with these inexplicable drops, my rank keeps dropping. Does anybody know why this would be. I have had to alter my graphics to a lower quality for 4v4s and such. Do you think this could be a factor?jDub0 Oct 27, 2010
Oct 26, 2010 Just a quick question about FPS. Why is it that whenever I seem to be lagging my frame rate reflects that I have up to 50-62 FPS and when I am playing under normal conditions its set to about 27-32? Is this a bug or something? Mike.Mike0 Oct 26, 2010
Oct 26, 2010 patch goes to 100% then starts over My patcher keeps going to 100% then it starts over and goes to 100% again. It has been doing this for a while now. I tried closing it and then restarting my computer(i had the problem before and doing that fixed it on my windows machine) but it still keeps doing it. Any suggestions? edit: Nevermind the patch just started working as i typed this. I guess its just a bug in the % display. Cryosin2 Oct 26, 2010
Oct 25, 2010 Using Starcraft on multiple OS user accounts I have multiple persons using my computer and would like each system account to have access to play SC2. I installed from my personal account to a drive which all users have read & write permissions, but when attempting to log in from a different system account I receive an error "Unable to download authentication module. Please try again later." Assuming this is a problem with permissions, are there specific files and folders which I need to double check permissions? I'd prefer not needing multiple installs to play on different system accounts.Swerewolf2 Oct 25, 2010
Oct 24, 2010 No Login Screen.... Help!! When i start up SC2 it loads past Raynor's face and then i get that nice planet and the BC flies past it. but there is no where to type in my Bnet info or PW, no place to do anything. its just stuck showing me this planet now. this has been happening for a few days now. I need helpStevieHmself3 Oct 24, 2010
Oct 24, 2010 Casting games on a mac I've tried to cast a game using QT record screen option. But, it didn't work on fullscreen, had to record it windowed then crop-it with Adobe Premier. The quality wasn't really awesome and fps was horrible. Anyone knows a better way to do it? Azka2 Oct 24, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 in-game icons not showing up ok so i just went out and bought SCII for my mac. as i started a match with friends. the icons to select anything as well as menu text and images are all not showing up. you can highlight the space where they should be and get the description. i don't know how to fix this, but any help would be nice. 2010 Macbook pro i7 4 gigsthevodkaboy0 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 Multi-touch needs a little fixing 1. Two finger should scroll the screen like it does on most good apps 2. Pinch should zoom 3. Rotate should rotate This would make the game far more intuitive when playing with a multi-touch surface, say on a Mac or HP Dm4 SC2 uses Mouse commands which do not optimize multi-touch inputs.ALEXANDER6 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 Any fix for SC2 crashing macs? I have been having terrible computer crashes when playing Starcraft 2 ever since I got the game back in August. The game literally crashes at least once every hour at random times, and it isn't just the game locking up and I have to force quit, it makes my screen go black and I have to hold the power button down to turn my computer off. I use a 2010 Macbook Pro so I know for sure my computer isn't overheating. With fan speed at 6000 RPM the hottest the CPU gets is mid 60s, and that is running the game on mid settings at 40 fps. I can't really offer any specific cause I have noticed causing the crashes, my computer crashes when playing campaign, playing online 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4. The only thing that seems to be a guaranteed crash is when I go to the lab research menu in campaign my game always crashes within 20 seconds of being in this menu. I have downloaded all the graphics updates apple has released, I have run the repair tool, and tried everything I have read online. It seems from what I have read that most people who were having trouble with Mac crashes were totally fine after the Apple graphics update, so I really have no clue what to do. Any help would be appreciated. Heres the hardware details of my mac if that helps anyone see something that might be wrong. Hardware Overview: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro6,2 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number Of Processors: 1 Total Number Of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 4 MB Memory: 4 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M: Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M Type: GPU Bus: PCIe PCIe Lane Width: x16 VRAM (Total): 512 MB System Software Overview: System Version: Mac OS X 10.6.4 (10F569) Kernel Version: Darwin 10.4.0 Boot Volume: Macintosh HD Boot Mode: Normal Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled 64-bit Kernel and Extensions: No Time since boot: 21 minutes EDIT: Just went to the lab research menu to force a crash (as i said in the main post) and this was the problem report that I got after I restarted my computer(sorry if this is a useless wall of text): Interval Since Last Panic Report: 63164 sec Panics Since Last Report: 19 Anonymous UUID: 08EFE10D-07BC-42DB-BB68-041CC1515D1D Fri Oct 22 23:02:26 2010 panic(cpu 2 caller 0x9ca5d7): NVRM[0/1:0:0]: Read Error 0x00000100: CFG 0x0a2910de 0x00100000 0x00000000, BAR0 0xc0000000 0x7eaed000 0x0a5480a2, D0, P2/4 Backtrace (CPU 2), Frame : Return Address (4 potential args on stack) 0x5bf23938 : 0x21b455 (0x5cf328 0x5bf2396c 0x2238b1 0x0) 0x5bf23988 : 0x9ca5d7 (0xbd6f0c 0xc45f80 0xbe4468 0x0) 0x5bf23a28 : 0xadd179 (0x8cda804 0x82e8004 0x100 0x2) 0x5bf23a78 : 0xad4cae (0x82e8004 0x100 0x5bf23aa8 0x9ba881) 0x5bf23aa8 : 0x16703a0 (0x82e8004 0x100 0x438004ee 0x6) 0x5bf23be8 : 0xafaf45 (0x82e8004 0x945a004 0x0 0x0) 0x5bf23c28 : 0x9d3836 (0x82e8004 0x945a004 0x0 0x0) 0x5bf23c68 : 0x9cfaf5 (0x0 0x9 0x0 0x0) 0x5bf23dc8 : 0x9d1a5d (0x0 0x600d600d 0x702a 0x5bf23df8) 0x5bf23e98 : 0x9685f4 (0xc1d00011 0xaa910001 0x20802040 0x5bf23ee0) 0x5bf23ef8 : 0xd132e9 (0x8e3c800 0x5bf23f4c 0x0 0x7) 0x5bf23f58 : 0xd13486 (0x8ccb400 0xd19ab4 0x5bf23f78 0x2a1591) 0x5bf23f78 : 0x22fb84 (0x8ccb400 0x0 0x0 0xeb3d0553) 0x5bf23fc8 : 0x29e6cc (0x863ea0 0x0 0x10 0x88740a0) Kernel Extensions in backtrace (with dependencies): com.apple.driver.AGPM(100.12.12)@0xd10000->0xd19fff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(2.1)@0x937000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport(2.1)@0x959000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.6)@0x926000 com.apple.nvidia.nv50hal(6.1.8)@0x1536000->0x1957fff dependency: com.apple.NVDAResman(6.1.8)@0x966000 com.apple.NVDAResman(6.1.8)@0x966000->0xc47fff dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily(2.6)@0x926000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport(2.1)@0x959000 dependency: com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily(2.1)@0x937000 BSD process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task Mac OS version: 10F569 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 10.4.0: Fri Apr 23 18:28:53 PDT 2010; root:xnu-1504.7.4~1/RELEASE_I386 System model name: MacBookPro6,2 (Mac-F22586C8) System uptime in nanoseconds: 1464235597690 unloaded kexts: com.apple.driver.AppleFileSystemDriver 2.0 (addr 0xffd000, size 0x12288) - last unloaded 107953443549 loaded kexts: com.razer.driver.RazerDeathAdderDriver 2.0.2 com.apple.driver.AppleHWSensor 1.9.3d0 - last loaded 9432507028 com.apple.filesystems.autofs 2.1.0 com.apple.driver.AGPM 100.12.12 com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyHIDDriver 1.2.0 com.apple.driver.AppleHDA 1.8.7f1 com.apple.driver.AppleMikeyDriver 1.8.7f1 com.apple.driver.AudioAUUC 1.4 com.apple.driver.AppleUpstreamUserClient 3.3.2 com.apple.kext.AppleSMCLMU 1.5.0d3 com.apple.Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X 7.0.0 com.apple.driver.AudioIPCDriver 1.1.2 com.apple.driver.ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugin 4.1.2b1 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC 1.4.12 com.apple.driver.AppleGraphicsControl 2.8.63 com.apple.GeForce 6.1.8 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHDGraphics 6.1.8 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB 6.1.8 com.apple.driver.SMCMotionSensor 3.0.0d4 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCButtons 1.8.1b1 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBCardReader 2.5.4 com.apple.driver.AppleIRController 303.8 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBTCKeyboard 1.8.1b1 com.apple.BootCache 31 com.apple.AppleFSCompression.AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib 1.0.0d1 com.apple.iokit.SCSITaskUserClient 2.6.5 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIBlockStorage 1.6.2 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBHub 4.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleFWOHCI 4.7.1 com.apple.driver.AirPortBrcm43224 425.16.2 com.apple.iokit.AppleBCM5701Ethernet 2.3.8b2 com.apple.driver.AppleEFINVRAM 1.3.0 com.apple.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager 160.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBEHCI 4.0.2 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBUHCI 4.0.2 com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort 2.1.2 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIButtons 1.3.2 com.apple.driver.AppleRTC 1.3.1 com.apple.driver.AppleHPET 1.5 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBIOS 1.6 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIEC 1.3.2 com.apple.driver.AppleAPIC 1.4 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient 105.10.0 com.apple.security.sandbox 0 com.apple.security.quarantine 0 com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall 2.1.11 com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement 105.10.0 com.apple.driver.DspFuncLib 1.8.7f1 com.apple.driver.AppleProfileReadCounterAction 17 com.apple.driver.AppleProfileTimestampAction 10 com.apple.driver.AppleProfileThreadInfoAction 14 com.apple.driver.AppleProfileRegisterStateAction 10 com.apple.driver.AppleProfileKEventAction 10 com.apple.driver.AppleProfileCallstackAction 20 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusController 1.0.8d0 com.apple.iokit.IOFireWireIP 2.0.3 com.apple.iokit.IOSurface 74.0 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothSerialManager 2.3.7f1 com.apple.iokit.IOSerialFamily 10.0.3 com.apple.iokit.IOAudioFamily 1.7.6fc2 com.apple.kext.OSvKernDSPLib 1.3 com.apple.driver.AppleHDAController 1.8.7f1 com.apple.iokit.IOHDAFamily 1.8.7f1 com.apple.iokit.AppleProfileFamily 41 com.apple.driver.AppleSMBusPCI 1.0.8d0 com.apple.driver.IOPlatformPluginFamily 4.1.2b1 com.apple.nvidia.nv50hal 6.1.8 com.apple.NVDAResman 6.1.8 com.apple.iokit.IONDRVSupport 2.1 com.apple.iokit.IOGraphicsFamily 2.1 com.apple.driver.AppleSMC 3.0.1d2 com.apple.driver.BroadcomUSBBluetoothHCIController 2.3.7f1 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBBluetoothHCIController 2.3.7f1 com.apple.iokit.IOBluetoothFamily 2.3.7f1 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIBlockCommandsDevice 2.6.5 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBMassStorageClass 2.6.1 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMultitouch 205.32 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHIDDriver 4.0.2 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBMergeNub 4.0.0 com.apple.driver.AppleUSBComposite 3.9.0 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIMultimediaCommandsDevice 2.6.5 com.apple.iokit.IOBDStorageFamily 1.6 com.apple.iokit.IODVDStorageFamily 1.6 com.apple.iokit.IOCDStorageFamily 1.6 com.apple.driver.XsanFilter 402.1 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCISerialATAPI 1.2.4 com.apple.iokit.IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily 2.6.5 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBUserClient 4.0.0 com.apple.iokit.IOFireWireFamily 4.2.6 com.apple.iokit.IO80211Family 311.1 com.apple.iokit.IONetworkingFamily 1.9 com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily 4.0.2 com.apple.iokit.IOAHCIFamily 2.0.4 com.apple.driver.AppleEFIRuntime 1.3.0 com.apple.iokit.IOHIDFamily 1.6.5 com.apple.iokit.IOSMBusFamily 1.1 com.apple.kext.AppleMatch 1.0.0d1 com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet 6 com.apple.driver.DiskImages 283 com.apple.iokit.IOStorageFamily 1.6.1 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform 1.3.2 com.apple.iokit.IOPCIFamily 2.6 com.apple.iokit.IOACPIFamily 1.3.0 Model: MacBookPro6,2, BootROM MBP61.0057.B0C, 2 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.66 GHz, 4 GB, SMC 1.58f16 Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, PCIe, 512 MB Graphics: Intel HD Graphics, Intel HD Graphics, Built-In, 288 MB Memory Module: global_name AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0x93), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.10.131.16.1) Bluetooth: Version 2.3.7f1, 2 service, 19 devices, 1 incoming serial ports Network Service: AirPort, AirPort, en1 Serial ATA Device: APPLE SSD TS256B, 233.76 GB Serial ATA Device: MAT@#*%ADVD-R UJ-898 USB Device: Hub, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfd100000 USB Device: DeathAdder, 0x1532, 0x0007, 0xfd130000 USB Device: IR Receiver, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8242, 0xfd120000 USB Device: Built-in iSight, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8507, 0xfd110000 USB Device: Hub, 0x0424 (SMSC), 0x2514, 0xfa100000 USB Device: Hub in Apple Pro Keyboard, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x1002, 0xfa140000 USB Device: Apple Pro Keyboard, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x0204, 0xfa141000 USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x0236, 0xfa120000 USB Device: Internal Memory Card Reader, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8403, 0xfa130000 USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub, 0x0a5c (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, 0x05ac (Apple Inc.), 0x8218, 0xfa113000 Pilkington1 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 No Maps. Hi. Just installed SC2 three times, each of which hoping to get a copy of the SCII maps that came with the game. Whenever I open up a Versus AI game on my Mac, the map list says 'No Content Found'. Looks like Blizzard forgot to include the MAPS (THE MOST ESSENTIAL PART OF THE GAME) in the installer! WOOPS! Fix this. I've downloaded custom maps from the internet and put them in Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Blizzard/Starcraft II/Maps (Which I had to create) and Applications/Starcraft II/Maps (Also created), and neither location of the maps worked. I've contacted Blizzard Support via email, none of their suggestions worked. Fix ASAP.Eric4 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 My replays are not showing up in game So. I have located my replays file. All 3 of them, apparently. They are filled with replays I have played and pro level games I want to watch. But none of those replays are showing up in-game. And the replays that ARE stored in game are nowhere to be found, even searching for invisible files. For the love of the flying spaghetti monster, whats going on?!TankThunder2 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 Replays Where are they? I thought I knew where they are, but outside of the game I can't find them anywhere. I've got a game I want to submit for something, and I can't find where its kept. How can I find my replays?Empire6 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 can't open editor? i wanted to play around with the map editor and as soon as i double click it it appears in dock for 1 second before "quitting unexpectedly" and it asks if i want to send a report to apple.... what gives, i've opened the editor before just fineSCATHE1 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 Having trouble watching downloaded replays When i download replays, SC2 opens briefly then closes. Does anyone have a potential solution to this? Other than reinstallation if possible.Kurokaze1 Oct 23, 2010
Oct 23, 2010 i need help I installed SC II using the direct download from battle.net. The game itself works fine, however the map editor is not. I am currently running Mac OSx When ever I attempt to run the editor, a diaglog box with this appears: Process: StarCraft II Editor [12021] Path: /Users//Desktop/StarCraft II Editor.app/Contents/MacOS/StarCraft II Editor Identifier: com.blizzard.starcraft2.editor Version: ??? (???) Code Type: X86 (Native) Parent Process: launchd [97] For some reason, my mac cannot find the version number. KASs3 Oct 23, 2010