Terran Discussion

Jun 11, 2016 Supply depot build time I finally played some games for the first time in forever, and I'm probably the last person to notice this but, the supply depots take 21 seconds to build, and I was watching my opponent build their pylon and it takes 18 seconds to build. Checked another replay and the overlord takes 18 seconds to build. I know that this was a balance thing for Terran in the past because I believe both Protoss and Zerg had 14 supply to start off with and, Terran had 15 supply. Now Protoss and Terran start with 15 supply and Zerg still starts at 14. Both Protoss and Zerg take 18 seconds to build supply. To sum up (Didn't want to read paragraph) Protoss : 15 starting supply 18s supply building time Terran : 15 starting supply 21s supply building time Zerg : 14 starting supply 18s supply building time I'm making this post because I want to know whether this was the same in the past or not. This is not to provoke balance arguments, I'm just seeking informationSimitary7 Jun 11, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 Ketroc is Back & trying to make Ravens work. https://www.twitch.tv/ketroc/profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Ketroc21/videos If you don't know Ketroc, he's known for using ravens, as much as possible. They are his bread & butter. He quit a while back when the auto turret duration was nerfed, but he's back now and trying to make them work. They're now a lot better at killing all the workers at a base before opponent can respond, and far better at killing ultralisks due to increased autoturret damage per shot & higher dps. They're a lot worse at taking out buildings, so the focus should be killing their army/workers and maybe important tech buildings. Has anyone tried mass raven and had success at climbing the ladder with it? Ketroc floats a lot of minerals, could dump that into marines/hellions but he has low APM which is why I think he doesn't make many of those. He sticks to a couple of tanks and widowmines to compliment the ravens. What do you think of mass ravens, how high can you get with them these days? Any tips? etcTheCulture16 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 libs damage reduction just killed terran... no way to counter corruptors ... how the hell does david kim thinks thats balance?! what a auful producer just disaster.. libs were the only units that saved me against immortal ultras.. if he zerg adds like 8 corruptors im just dead... so david kim wants me to use ghost? like make it more difficult while ultras just a move, so now i need to snip, stim and kite, deploy libs, macro and lift tanks all in the same second?... while the zergs a move what is this design? just horrible horrible design.. they should fire this david kim as soon as possible the game is dieing because of this guy, so much frustrationtalski16 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 The game is so much harder in diamond I got to diamond today and the game is SO much harder than in platinum, and the players seem so much more easily enraged, and try harder to win like it matters to them more than anything I want advice, how to I win against other diamond players? The skill difference between platinum and diamond is like the skill difference between silver and platinum, I get kind of nervous when playing against a diamond player because I feel like they are a better diamond player than me just by looking at them in the loading screen I lose to early ling attacks when I am making my CC at the low ground even with a bunker, I lose to the nearly unbeatable ravager rushes and other terran players who seem to have a better build than me that blind counters everythingGoldenar13 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 Mothership core earlygame broken? So i just lost game, but how i lost it ? Enemy protoss spawned 5 pylons in my base with probe on 2 minute mark, then flew over there with mothership and on third minute i was dead, i had 3 marines that killed the probebut there was nothing they could do against overcharged pylons.BluStar8 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 I see no LotV build orders. Any good ones? Hey guys, I just got Legacy of the Void and I've been playing for a little while, but I have no good build orders and it seems as though I can't find any either. What have we terrans been doing lately? I need strats and builds for all three match ups. Thanks in advance.HektorOfTroy4 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 3, 2016 Liberator Bug There seems to be something wrong with the liberator there seems to be no way to kill mass quantities of them, not even if I throw mutalisk's at a 3 to 1 ratio in favor of the multalisk the Liberators will still win. This bug has been around for a long time, I think it needs to be addressed soon.Donmige2 Jun 3, 2016
Jun 3, 2016 How to deal damage when there are mutas? yo, im a top diamond player, it seems that every time zergs get mutas i just cant deal damage.. he gets ultra and a moves so fast if i dont slow him down... what can i do? ever ydrop dies in seconds when there are like 15 mutas on the map patrolling you cant even run.. if i try to push thought middle i often die cuz of insane amount of lings banes.. sometimesi get magic widow mine shots and that helps but rarely..talski6 Jun 3, 2016
May 30, 2016 State of the game ? Hello, Stark here, former EU plat terran, i stopped playing after the release of this damned LoTV extension. In march i believe, DK announced he was trying to adress Mech issues but was struggling to see the difficulties Mech players had. About the same period of time, Terran was having such a hard time keeping up with others races that some pro decided to quit, thus shaking the Terran community. So, my question is : In what state is the game in right now after theses events ? Did something relevant happened ?Is Mech Terran still a no go ? Does the Pro Terran scene still on the verge of extinction ? Can someone fill me up so i can decide if it's worth coming back to the game ?Stark7 May 30, 2016
May 29, 2016 the new Thor it still seems like the thor is a bad unit , ive tested it on unit tester a few times, its not there and not there.. it doesnt counter anything, for mutas id prefer libs and for broods and tempest id still prefer vikings, the thors cost so much and so immobile it should come with a greater power, blizzard are trying to make it a all arounder unit and i think thats a bad idea, thors should counter something, at the moment they dont counter anything..talski6 May 29, 2016
May 28, 2016 Why is neosteel still in the game? I have yet to see this upgrade in a pro game or streamed game. Why is it still in the multiplayer game?hanster9 May 28, 2016
May 28, 2016 From Bronze to Masters (Video Series) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV13oCz7uLw (Bronze) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM0E8OzvzkI (Silver) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVDHoo9OzQQ (Gold) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vdpxvJmqdQ (Platinum) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TNg8Qquck (Diamond) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMEv4etJiCw (Diamond) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TLMtTFr9i8 (DIamond + Master promotion) If you like the videos - please subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx3e5K0_kKcexZLAm1BPkkgSinofSloth2 May 28, 2016
May 27, 2016 Ghost abilities Can Nova mind control Protoss? As in Zealots, etc, not the powerful ones, i mean the lesser protoss, weaker soldiers. Make them do what she wants and maybe kill themselves with their own weapon?BlackLight5 May 27, 2016
May 26, 2016 Early toss agression. Im a bronze zerg, but I started playing T to mix it up a bit, and I have a problem with earlygame P. Whats ghe go-to composition in case of early zealot, adept or stalker attacks? Thanks in advance.Roomcajs3 May 26, 2016
May 26, 2016 master or higher terran training partner add me dozer#747 add me dozer#747 im a protoss player looking for terrans who want to understand the match up betterdozer0 May 26, 2016
May 24, 2016 Mass Reaper Playstyle Guide! Tips Welcome! So i've taken the last two weeks and dedicated all my games to mass reaper. I've been experimenting many builds utilizing reapers and id love for you all to give me tips and advice. Just to say it again this isn't a tutorial on mass reaper, i'm gold. This is more of a “this is what i'm doing any tips?” kinda thread When i started playing sc2 i really wanted to find my own unique playstyles. I experimented with skyterran, mass infestors, mass swarmhosts but i think reapers are the most fun to use. Vs Terran: 14 supply 16 rax 16 gas @As soon as you have 150 throw another rax down @100 percent rax make an reaper @150 minerals make another rax and another gas When you are poking with reapers your mineral count increases drastically so get a ebay and 2 more CC’s The main objective is not to outright kill, but it sometimes does, but to delay my opponent from expanding. They are usually able to get a tank out and i stop the agression. IF my opponent has been heavily damaged OR if we are on a 4 player map i usually get a orbital as my natural and start another CC. IF my opponent hasnt been that damaged i get a pf as my natural and make my 3rd CC as a supplmentary orbital. From there onward i get a factory for tanks and get one more ebay and another armor to start upgrades. The main comp is reaper tank viking. As the reaper player i've found out that opponents are rarely bold enough to run across the map and instead do drops. Extra minerals means extra turrets and reapers are quick to get to drop sites. It is key that you expand exponetially faster than you're opponent and get orbital cc’s in your base to get even more minerals. If the game is dragging a bit a BC switch kills the opponent in all my games. Vs Zerg 14 supply 16 rax (when finished make constant reapers) 16 gas @Use you're scouting scv to make a CC near his main but hidden @300 mins throw down 2 more rax (constant reapers when finished) and get another refinery @150 mins get a ebay When your poking with your reapers your opponents lings will be preoccupied and the CC should land in his main next to his ramp. Make that CC a PF While the PF is building you should have a decent amount of reapers to defend the PF. If the PF falls its gg in higher leagues but in gold i make my nat a pf and get another supplementary orbital. I'll be far behind but my opponent can easily make a mistake or take too much damage from harrasing reapers. I then transition into SkyTerran with reapers. Liberators, banshees, ghosts and reapers. I find that ghosts can snipe ultras and corruptors with relative ease and banshees and reapers can do great economic damage. It is gas intensive so you need to expand and be dominant on the map which will be simple to do with reapers. This is probably my hardest matchup to do mass reaper for the simple reason that ultras DESTROY everything late game and even libs and banshees wont do much if the zerg is ahead on econ Vs Protoss -Exact same build as Terran I find that its harder to do the inital damage with the MSC core and pylon overcharge but the MSC is slow and you can always bait PO’s. Once the protoss player has adepts you should back off. I then usually get 3 factories and do mine tank reaper with vikings. Its usually very easy to have reapers next to their 3rd base and have them walk across the map and then snipe 20 probes. Reapers keep the protoss at home instead of in your face. While tempests stop BC play i think staying on tank viking with pf support can deal with most protoss armies Conclusion: Reapers are a lot like mutas. They are really good in game ending economic damage and are very quick. Unlike mutas reapers suck at combat. However d8 charges seem to stop enemy forces from getting too close to your tanks and DESTROY mineral lines. Diamond and above comments on my build would be very welcome. Thanks!WiDoW0 May 24, 2016
May 24, 2016 Mass ghost? Need advice So ive taken a bit inspiration from ketrocs build Usually 17 CC, 17 and 20 gas. Fast third and make 2nd and 3rd pfs  This is where I divert from ketroc. I make 2 orbitals in my main because unlike ravens ghosts cost alot of minerals I make different variations against race Against zerg I get tanks because roaches cant all be sniped. Agaonst protons I get Vikings and liberators because emp won't win me the game. Against terrain im doing a one base ghost build into mass ghost because doing fast CC is a death sentence these days in tvt. Im currently silver but im usually gold. Id your a diamond or above terran id like advice or if your other races tell me some good timings or counters. ThanksPaRaSite3 May 24, 2016
May 23, 2016 Sensor towers Do sensor towers show cloaked/burrowed units?Roomcajs3 May 23, 2016
May 22, 2016 How do i defend proxy robo in TvP? How do i defend proxy robo in TvP? I tried turrets, viking was late but didnt matter at all i think even if it would have been on time. Immo and Adepts are to strong for my force. http://ggtracker.com/matches/6642577AleXusher2 May 22, 2016
May 22, 2016 Mass reaper builds? I like to go mass reapers and I love incorporating them into my gameplay whether its early mid or late game.  However not alot of people are using mass reaper so its difficult to get builds Vs zerg im good I usually do 3 rax reaper with bunkers OR I do the pf reaper build that ruff did Vs t and p I just have a 3 rax reaper build I want some different openers for those two matchup. Anyone got any. Ty if you doWiDoW0 May 22, 2016
May 21, 2016 How do 'good' players build so fast? I'm a complete noob. I can't even name every unit in the game (I just got Starcraft II a few days ago). But when I see really good players or even the AI on hard mode play, I don't get how they are able to build so many units so fast. So far my problem is that I'm always outmatched because I don't have enough units to defend my base, nevermind launch an assault on an enemy base. Any tips for me?SilentNight24 May 21, 2016
May 21, 2016 Herc and Warhound Are these the 2 units that would save terran??THRASHER3 May 21, 2016
May 21, 2016 Thor has lost there special attack Don't know why thor's 250 mm strike cannons are gone. Instead of removing thors special attack replace it with something else like a new special attack. How about instead of strike cannons give thors a new special attack that fires a volley of missles that are good against light units.monster8 May 21, 2016
May 19, 2016 The funniest thing happened today So im on ladder and im stuck in gold league trying to get plat using sky terran. After multiple wins and sone losses I go screw it! Lets go toss. So I play 3 games as toss not knowing anything and I get plat Then I go back to playing terran and I get rank 2 plat Thanks for being op protoss. Also I apologize to everyone for playing protossWiDoW1 May 19, 2016
May 19, 2016 Looking for Terran teachers! I'm pretty new to Starcraft II. However in the short couple of months I've had it, I've completely fell in love with the game. I have a decent (not great) handle on macro and hot keys and build orders. I've been practicing these things and I feel like it isn't enough alone. I'm still having trouble understanding what I'm seeing when I'm scouting. Still don't have a proper grasp on the proper "micro" tactics needed to be a great player. I have been watching some replays of pro Terran players and it's still not 100% logical to me. I am looking for a friend and training buddy to help each other grow in sc2. I am open to other races but I am really intrigued with Terran (probably because I started with the campaign my 1st time playing the game).PrinceRoyce4 May 19, 2016
May 18, 2016 Easily Track Building Units! See: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/20744184255? This suggestion allows players to easily track the progress of building Units & Upgrade times!Erebos0 May 18, 2016
May 17, 2016 Why can zerg go safely 3 base Spire? I am lost, if someone could have a look at this horrible game i played, and tell my how, or why zerg is allowed to go 3 base spire vs a stim timing push, that would be awesome. I also feel because of the queens i never get to scout properly with my reaper. How on earth do i win vs this? Zerg for me seems to have a way better economy then compared to HotS while Terran got stuck. Is this the case or only my bad feeling? http://ggtracker.com/matches/6644103AleXusher2 May 17, 2016
May 17, 2016 New to Terran need advice, builds, unit comps Hello I've been playing a lot of zerg want to start to learn other races, starting with terran. Since LOTV it has been difficult to find information on good builds and what not. So I was wondering if anybody has any good builds (mostly macro) for all three matchups, and unit compositions that I should have in both early to late game. I also have a general question regarding terran unit production. What are the general rules of thumb when it comes to the number of production buildings like barracks as you increase your base count?Matteus3 May 17, 2016
May 15, 2016 Terran Macro Drill ... The most important difference between bronze league (or silver or gold) and diamond/masters league, is the understanding of priority. In sc2, there are literally dozens of things you could be doing at any given time that will benefit you, but you don't have enough time to do all of them, so which ones do you do first, second, third, and which do you let slip? For example if we imagine 3 ppl executing the same 10 seconds of a game, one of them is a starcraft pro, another is a diamond league player, and the third is a bronze league player. At the beginning of the 10 second period, we have an idle command center, 4 idle workers, we are close to supply cap, we have enough money to expand, and enough workers to start saturating an expansion, we have 4 idle rax, an idle factory, and an idle starport, our army is just outside a vulnerable enemy expansion, and we have a bainshee that we can chose to harass with, or chose to fight as part of our main army with... Dozens of things to choose from, nobody can do all of them within 10 seconds. Mr Diamond League can do 4 things, Mr pro gamer can do 6, but they will both choose the same 4 to do first. But what about Mr Bronze? Mr Bronze's problem is not that he is slow, he can complete 4 actions just like Mr Diamond... But what makes him different from the other 2 players, is which 4 actions he'll chose to do. He may send his bainshee in to harass, harass with his army, q up a unit at his starport, and q up something at his factory. Bob has fallen into the common trap, what he doesn't realize is that the most exciting part of starcraft... the part that most shoutcasters focus on, the part that most people remember about their games, or would watch if they are given the choice to watch a game of sc like a movie... is the least important part. If you are in the bronze league either you are very slow (unlikely) or you simply need to re-organize your priorities. Try this Terran Macro Drill. It's purpose is to focus all of your attention on the most important part of starcraft: your economy/macro. You'll find yourself with 3000 minerals per minute instead of 900, you'll find yourself with 200 unit space of units instead of 110... Sure, those units will be crappy units, and you will still lose games... but once you've drilled yourself into prioritizing macro, and realizing how much money you CAN get and spend, you can go back and start spending that huge pile of cash on more realistic units. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXbSvEKLJl8 halby71 May 15, 2016
May 12, 2016 Roach Ravager vs. Terran Bio? I am looking for advice on how to counter roach ravager as Terran going bio. Is bio even able to counter it? Or do I pretty much have to go mech vs. zerg?PoLyGLoT14 May 12, 2016
May 12, 2016 Whats your average game length? I'm finding down here in Bronze if I hold off any rush play the games take at least an hour...Anyone else end up with really long games? The last one I played I literally ended up choking my opponent out on minerals...his only mistake was not making an Obs...He probably could have taken me multiple times with an observer to bring down the DT's sitting at every mineral spawn...xXDieReckrXx23 May 12, 2016
May 11, 2016 Mira Hann (Mira Horner) and Matt Horner Can anyone please enlighten me as to what is actually going on here??? Or is she just some crazy ex and that's it?Manbotower1 May 11, 2016
May 10, 2016 TvP totally broken . just vsed a rank 1 master player was winning the whole game and killed thier 3rd and guess what came out the AUTO WIN unit .just storm my whole army and all the work i did out macroing and microing is forfiet .seriously something needs to be done about this stupid race for players who can sit in thier base and just mass a imba army and not even do a 10th of the work i do i mean seriously who designed this game ?. It dosnt matter what i open with toss gets a 4min third !.so what now toss is the new zerg .so not only do zerg get a 4min third toss do as well .its just so wrong .i mean why cant people see this that meanwhile i have 220apm and my toss opponent barely uses 100 but he wins just because his army is stronger i just dont get how blizzard think this is ok ?. and as if toss didnt have enough AOE with collosus and storm now they have disruptor as well ?.is this some kind of joke ?.HeavyRain21 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 take heart, terrans http://lotv.spawningtool.com/16082/ narth vs startale basicly the power of marine/libs vs zerg you guys have nothing to fearDonaldTrump1 May 10, 2016
May 8, 2016 a question about TvZ early harass response ! What shouldi do usually go reaper FE then get 1 tank 1 medivac as an opener scouted one drone refinery going mass queens and lings expanding third . What should be my response to this. Throw down a third CC? or 4 Helion drop? or marine widowmine drop then lib follow up ? or just go macro myself? usually enemies go ling bane muta..Meliciouz2 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 hey guys tvz questions looking for feed back and constructive help with the basics on opening and not dying to early aggression. im looking for any type of just how to get my head around this match up. i normally open reaper expand. like what to look for with my reaper. when am i safe to take a 3rd. is there a better opening that can force the zerg in to mid game?Alexander3 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 HERC I can understand that the unit was removed because it overlapped with the hellbat role and for being difficult to balance or justify the mineral/vespene cost in competitive multiplayer, but why was it removed from it being in Co-op? It just seems like you wasted the artist and coders time for making the beautiful model and brainstorming about its role and abilities even hyping it in a video and getting every terran excited over it just to disappoint at the end. Please I beg you, consider adding the mighty HERC in co-op missions for both Raynor and Swan commanders.ArchJudge0 May 8, 2016
May 7, 2016 cannon rush vs terran is always effective and way op..Trout54 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Terran comp question Hi guys, I main protoss but I'm not here to troll/argue I also play often as random and I've been working on some terran comps I usually do bio/tank/liberator (with variations) but I was wondering, there is lot of talk about mech being weak but I was thinking that, in theory, a tank/hellbat/Viking(or liberator depending on situations or matchups)) could be decent, at least in lower leagues so yeah, not here to argue balance or anything, just wondering if any of you have tried that kind of comp in lower leagues and if you think it might work or if you have any advice about trying it peaceniteowl4 May 7, 2016
May 5, 2016 Dosnt seem worth playing terran anymore . what i find really amusing is i can make a post about balance and highlighting important views and what needs to change about terran in order for the race to survive and all i get is endless zerg and protoss trolls in my posts its like there is hardly any terran left in this game .did they all just give up ?. because as it stands we all know the terran army is useless late game vs mass ultra and protoss death ball im wondering have all terrans just gave up on playing the race ?.i lost 2 of my buddies who were GM terran and thier response was .TERRAN IS JUST TO WEAK ,TERRAN IS TO FRUSTRATING AS A RACE ,TERRAN IS USELESS LATE GAME ,CANT HARRASS PROTOSS OR ZERG ,TERRAN IS TO PREDICTABLE ,ZERG AND TOSS LATE GAME IS TO IMBA . is this how all terran think or ?. I never used to think like this years ago but the more games i play as terran vs toss and zerg im just over it i guess i just dont see any point in playing a race that is so hard to macro / micro and at the same time has a army power of gingerbread men ?.its like late game terran just falls to pieces and zerg and toss have so many abusive builds and strong units i think anyone would be crazy to waste thier time with terran .dont get me wrong i love terran but as it stands it just dosnt seem worth it . and one of my friends was beating players like TLO and QXC consistently and even he said terran sucks ?.HeavyRain11 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Advice on TVZ Heart of the Swarm Hey guys, This is my first post. I made some kind of personal goal to reach Gold in Heart of the Swarm. Currently I am top 8 Silver but man... when I go TvZ I always lose. I have pretty much figured it out TVP and TVT at this level but I lose every single TVZ match. I try to harass and go for a quick expansion. From there marines with some mech but the Zerg just overrruns me every time. I keep changing builds and is always same in result. Either I go marines and too many banelings kill me. Either I go mech but still the Zerg over produce me. Last time I got even a friggin Nydus! I would like to know how you start the game and if you had any advices. ANY would be appreciated. I have seen too many youtube videos , read too many guides but still I can't seem to tune correctly my game. Thanks for the advice guys (if any) BestVelvet5 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 What beats Ravagers and Lurkers? I went bio with marine, marauder, medivac, tanks but never seem to beat ravagers and lurkers. What is the appropriate response to this type of build?Maru11 May 5, 2016
May 4, 2016 Supply depot building is really boring / slow Anyone got any advice on making this part fun? The game is a lot faster now with all the updates, but the only thing that stayed really really slow is the supply depot building... one per SCV at a time... slow as hell. My dead grandma moves faster than these guys. What do you guys do to make this faster in situations when that supply depot instant drop from the sky upgrade is not available?Chris3 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 Who are the best pro Terran players? Hey, guys, I am rather new to SC2 and I was wondering who the best pro Terran's are so that way I can watch them and get better. Thanks for reading!ripper6 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 New to starcraft looking for some coaching. Hey guys im relatively new to starcraft and am currently in bronze league. I know i could be doing a lot better i just need to be sent into the right direction. If anybody can help me in game or give me so tips or anything that would be awsomeHellDweLLeR4 May 4, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 best noob BOs to practice macro? a name is all i need. need to know the basic strats for each matchup, maybe some tips on how to respond to what they're doing. if anyone could tell me when its ok to do reaper FE that would be great that strat is hella coolflashzero4 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 Petition to reinstate Siege Tank damage The damage is literally cut in half from BW to SC2: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Siege_Tank http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Siege_Tank_(Legacy_of_the_Void) While the HP on the marine is more? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Marine So Blizzard decided that Bio would just be stronger than a tank because. Just because. This is literally why there are massive amounts of boring-!@# marines everywhere. Lets kill the marines with a single tank volley again, please.Lotus5 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 Viable BC LOTV Strats Anyone have BattleCruiser strategies I can try? I really want to mess around with them on ladder but I can't seem to find an opportune time to build them. If anyone knows of a strat out there I could build on that would be great.Thrawn4 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 Build Order Problem: Mineral Build up Okay, so I was doing a build order, and then between the time my reaper and orbital command started all the way to the time where my reaper and orbital command finished, I couldn't do anything since I didn't have enough gas to build a factory, I didn't want to queue another reaper, and other options would not be following the build order. That lead me to a mineral build up of 400+. I'm asking for advice on how to deal with this problem, and how you deal with it so I don't have to worry and what not. Or should I switch build ordersJohniscool13 Apr 23, 2016