Terran Discussion

May 11, 2016 Mira Hann (Mira Horner) and Matt Horner Can anyone please enlighten me as to what is actually going on here??? Or is she just some crazy ex and that's it?Manbotower1 May 11, 2016
May 10, 2016 TvP totally broken . just vsed a rank 1 master player was winning the whole game and killed thier 3rd and guess what came out the AUTO WIN unit .just storm my whole army and all the work i did out macroing and microing is forfiet .seriously something needs to be done about this stupid race for players who can sit in thier base and just mass a imba army and not even do a 10th of the work i do i mean seriously who designed this game ?. It dosnt matter what i open with toss gets a 4min third !.so what now toss is the new zerg .so not only do zerg get a 4min third toss do as well .its just so wrong .i mean why cant people see this that meanwhile i have 220apm and my toss opponent barely uses 100 but he wins just because his army is stronger i just dont get how blizzard think this is ok ?. and as if toss didnt have enough AOE with collosus and storm now they have disruptor as well ?.is this some kind of joke ?.HeavyRain21 May 10, 2016
May 10, 2016 take heart, terrans http://lotv.spawningtool.com/16082/ narth vs startale basicly the power of marine/libs vs zerg you guys have nothing to fearDonaldTrump1 May 10, 2016
May 8, 2016 a question about TvZ early harass response ! What shouldi do usually go reaper FE then get 1 tank 1 medivac as an opener scouted one drone refinery going mass queens and lings expanding third . What should be my response to this. Throw down a third CC? or 4 Helion drop? or marine widowmine drop then lib follow up ? or just go macro myself? usually enemies go ling bane muta..Meliciouz2 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 hey guys tvz questions looking for feed back and constructive help with the basics on opening and not dying to early aggression. im looking for any type of just how to get my head around this match up. i normally open reaper expand. like what to look for with my reaper. when am i safe to take a 3rd. is there a better opening that can force the zerg in to mid game?Alexander3 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 HERC I can understand that the unit was removed because it overlapped with the hellbat role and for being difficult to balance or justify the mineral/vespene cost in competitive multiplayer, but why was it removed from it being in Co-op? It just seems like you wasted the artist and coders time for making the beautiful model and brainstorming about its role and abilities even hyping it in a video and getting every terran excited over it just to disappoint at the end. Please I beg you, consider adding the mighty HERC in co-op missions for both Raynor and Swan commanders.ArchJudge0 May 8, 2016
May 7, 2016 cannon rush vs terran is always effective and way op..Trout54 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Terran comp question Hi guys, I main protoss but I'm not here to troll/argue I also play often as random and I've been working on some terran comps I usually do bio/tank/liberator (with variations) but I was wondering, there is lot of talk about mech being weak but I was thinking that, in theory, a tank/hellbat/Viking(or liberator depending on situations or matchups)) could be decent, at least in lower leagues so yeah, not here to argue balance or anything, just wondering if any of you have tried that kind of comp in lower leagues and if you think it might work or if you have any advice about trying it peaceniteowl4 May 7, 2016
May 5, 2016 Dosnt seem worth playing terran anymore . what i find really amusing is i can make a post about balance and highlighting important views and what needs to change about terran in order for the race to survive and all i get is endless zerg and protoss trolls in my posts its like there is hardly any terran left in this game .did they all just give up ?. because as it stands we all know the terran army is useless late game vs mass ultra and protoss death ball im wondering have all terrans just gave up on playing the race ?.i lost 2 of my buddies who were GM terran and thier response was .TERRAN IS JUST TO WEAK ,TERRAN IS TO FRUSTRATING AS A RACE ,TERRAN IS USELESS LATE GAME ,CANT HARRASS PROTOSS OR ZERG ,TERRAN IS TO PREDICTABLE ,ZERG AND TOSS LATE GAME IS TO IMBA . is this how all terran think or ?. I never used to think like this years ago but the more games i play as terran vs toss and zerg im just over it i guess i just dont see any point in playing a race that is so hard to macro / micro and at the same time has a army power of gingerbread men ?.its like late game terran just falls to pieces and zerg and toss have so many abusive builds and strong units i think anyone would be crazy to waste thier time with terran .dont get me wrong i love terran but as it stands it just dosnt seem worth it . and one of my friends was beating players like TLO and QXC consistently and even he said terran sucks ?.HeavyRain11 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 Advice on TVZ Heart of the Swarm Hey guys, This is my first post. I made some kind of personal goal to reach Gold in Heart of the Swarm. Currently I am top 8 Silver but man... when I go TvZ I always lose. I have pretty much figured it out TVP and TVT at this level but I lose every single TVZ match. I try to harass and go for a quick expansion. From there marines with some mech but the Zerg just overrruns me every time. I keep changing builds and is always same in result. Either I go marines and too many banelings kill me. Either I go mech but still the Zerg over produce me. Last time I got even a friggin Nydus! I would like to know how you start the game and if you had any advices. ANY would be appreciated. I have seen too many youtube videos , read too many guides but still I can't seem to tune correctly my game. Thanks for the advice guys (if any) BestVelvet5 May 5, 2016
May 5, 2016 What beats Ravagers and Lurkers? I went bio with marine, marauder, medivac, tanks but never seem to beat ravagers and lurkers. What is the appropriate response to this type of build?Maru11 May 5, 2016
May 4, 2016 Supply depot building is really boring / slow Anyone got any advice on making this part fun? The game is a lot faster now with all the updates, but the only thing that stayed really really slow is the supply depot building... one per SCV at a time... slow as hell. My dead grandma moves faster than these guys. What do you guys do to make this faster in situations when that supply depot instant drop from the sky upgrade is not available?Chris3 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 Who are the best pro Terran players? Hey, guys, I am rather new to SC2 and I was wondering who the best pro Terran's are so that way I can watch them and get better. Thanks for reading!ripper6 May 4, 2016
May 4, 2016 New to starcraft looking for some coaching. Hey guys im relatively new to starcraft and am currently in bronze league. I know i could be doing a lot better i just need to be sent into the right direction. If anybody can help me in game or give me so tips or anything that would be awsomeHellDweLLeR4 May 4, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 best noob BOs to practice macro? a name is all i need. need to know the basic strats for each matchup, maybe some tips on how to respond to what they're doing. if anyone could tell me when its ok to do reaper FE that would be great that strat is hella coolflashzero4 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 26, 2016 Petition to reinstate Siege Tank damage The damage is literally cut in half from BW to SC2: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Siege_Tank http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Siege_Tank_(Legacy_of_the_Void) While the HP on the marine is more? http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/Marine So Blizzard decided that Bio would just be stronger than a tank because. Just because. This is literally why there are massive amounts of boring-!@# marines everywhere. Lets kill the marines with a single tank volley again, please.Lotus5 Apr 26, 2016
Apr 25, 2016 Viable BC LOTV Strats Anyone have BattleCruiser strategies I can try? I really want to mess around with them on ladder but I can't seem to find an opportune time to build them. If anyone knows of a strat out there I could build on that would be great.Thrawn4 Apr 25, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 Build Order Problem: Mineral Build up Okay, so I was doing a build order, and then between the time my reaper and orbital command started all the way to the time where my reaper and orbital command finished, I couldn't do anything since I didn't have enough gas to build a factory, I didn't want to queue another reaper, and other options would not be following the build order. That lead me to a mineral build up of 400+. I'm asking for advice on how to deal with this problem, and how you deal with it so I don't have to worry and what not. Or should I switch build ordersJohniscool13 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 23, 2016 Marines, marines, everywhere... You'd think as a Terran I should build something other than the Teir-1-first-unit-i-build-with-no-gas marine. But not really, right? Especially in TvT. Marines. Lots. Tanks, sure. But mostly marines. 5 tanks, 100 marines. 10 medivacs. This is really really lame, in my oppinion...Lotus2 Apr 23, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 Terran Composition Hi, I am fairly new to SCII (haven't played SCII multiplayer/AI in over 4 years and it has been a long time since I've played brood war). So I was wondering, what are some Army compositions? I chose Terran after rolling Terran 4/5 on random. The current Army composition I use is Marines, Widow Mines, and Medivacs (some situational Ghosts) for TvT, TvP, and TvZ. Thanks.Wraithfire1 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 21, 2016 How to be on top of things. Hello all. I was a high diamond(promoted to masters then demoted back to diamond) in 2010 WoL. Since then, life happened and I quit playing until 3months ago. I came back and placed in Gold. I actually got a lot better APM them what I used to have. I used to have 70-80 APM, but now I get 140-150 APM and 120ish effective APM. I am very good with Macro. I always have lots of buildings and enough money to cover everything. My matchup % is TvP 45% TvZ 50% TvT 60% My problem is how to keep a tab of your opponent and picking better engagements. I always forget to get ghost and storms destroying me. How you guys focus on the map to track everything for fast reaction. And how do you remind yourself to pick the better engagement rather than just attacking? There are times I beat master league player, but there were times I lose to gold. I just need advise to improve on micro and decision making. I was a semi pro CS 1.6 player. I was actually pro back in 2003. So I got the pottential, but I cant get it out in SC2.TurKFX4 Apr 21, 2016
Apr 20, 2016 How to beat Roach Ravager I´m reaching my final point in the TvZ MU when the Zerg builds that composition. I just dont know what to do against it with my Bio / Tank / Medivacs. I tried to build liberators but you can´t siege them because the corrosive biles just snipe them and they are utterly useless. I´m on the border to Master league but i need help in order to beat Roach-Ravager.ArcAvalon1 Apr 20, 2016
Apr 18, 2016 [WoL] How i beat this????? http://ggtracker.com/matches/6597140 WoL game, i just get rekt all times in this TvP, i don't what to do, the protoss just massed Zealots, Archons, HT and few Colossi and just A-moved me and spammed Storms all time, i've tried MMM+Ghosts/BC/Walls of PF and what i saw was just the Toss winning, some help?MinhowMinhow1 Apr 18, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Terran Hotkey System Hey everyone, I'm a silver league player and was wondering about the control groups for production structures...would I have CC's on 4 and Barracks, Factory, and Starports on 5? The only thing is: what about separate rally points or does it matter? And whenever you feel like cheesing someone, would you put a separate building control group for that? I use a custom hotkey system that is similar to the grid...the only other question I have is: do Terrans typically use the hotkey for selecting all the army units? Anyway, if there is anyone willing to answer...it would be greatly appreciated.SiDrahLin14 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Ideas to fix Thor. Hey guys I see alot of threads about the state of the Thor, but no real ideas on how to fix it. It seems like it does not have a defined role in the terran army since liberators are now the go to anti muta. They are also the only tier 3 that gets wrecked easily by tier ones of the other races (zealots/lings/etc). I think it would be cool to see your ideas on how to fix the thor and why. My ideas are as follows... 1. Give the Thor a passive ability that causes thor to explode when destroyed dealing SMALL AOE damage directly around the thor. 50dmg vs all +30vs shields. The range would be small, only enough to hit melee units directly around the thor. This will force the other races to micro when getting close to thor if they don't want to lose all there zergling or take damage to zealots. 2. Can we get some kind of fusion core upgrade that gives additional armor to the Thor?? I'd be happy with +2. Thor is a behemoth monster mech unit and players should feel that way when they use them. It would also be nice if that had some kind of defensive ability that helped mech take more bases without being spread to thin (another fundamental problem with mech right now). Discuss...TeamSC18 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Thor 250 mm Cannons Functionality Suggestions Right now the Thor's dorsal cannons are purely cosmetic and that irks me a lot. I really hope the developers find a use for them in a future patch. However here's some of my suggestions of some uses for it. 1. As a Shotgun - inspired by Heroes of the Storm, the thor performs a similar attack to the Odin ultimate. It fires a single volley of its cannons that deals 35 splash damage per shot (total of 4 shots) to a medium area (approx. 3 range radius). This would help the Thor fend off a swarm of attackers; not a solid counter but should help shore up one of its major weakness and adding a considerable cooldown should help keep it balanced as well. 2. As an Artillery Emplacement - This one is inspired by the Juggernaut + sniper team combo from Tiberium wars. The Thor will team up with Ghosts. Thors gain the ability to enter into bombardment mode, activating their barrage cannons but become immobile and vulnerable to attack. The Ghosts will gain a call down artillery strike ability in which they mark a target and after 3 seconds all (or up to 3?) Thors in bombardment mode will begin to fire artillery shells from their barrage cannons which hits the target for 80 damage until the Ghost cancels the ability or the thor disengages bombardment mode. 3. As a Flak Cannon - I tried to research the details as to why the high impact payload ability was removed but IMO it should be brought back to complement the thor's role as an air unit deterrent. To the community let me know your thoughts and your own suggestions on this thread as well. A good day to all.Koetetsu7 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Secret Ghost in the NCO Mission? So, I was playing Nova Covert Ops on the Sudden Strike mission for about the 3rd time now, and I used the Orbital Command to Scanner Sweep the entire map to see what was going on. I saw at the top of the map behind the Zerg base is a Psi Emitter (or disruptor i forgot the name) and a Ghost. Im thinking this might be an Easter Egg or a lead to the next mission. Just something I thought I'd point outKij0 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 11, 2016 Sky T Builds? Greetings! Recently recommitted to Multiplayer. Already bored of bio. Whats the best build order/opener for fast speed banshee. 2 or 3 Starports? And what am I using for early protection? Hellions, WM's, and Marines? Doesn't really work against Protoss.Initiative2 Apr 11, 2016
Apr 11, 2016 Ideas for balance and a newer metagame SSSSOOOO.....weird idea, I'm a bit drunk so let me know if I'm being crazy. All ideas after 1 are only relevant if the first idea is implemented. 1. Remove photon overcharge entirely, or at least, if you can't do that, then have to do have it do a quarter of its current damage applied equally in a small area, like every enemy in the area takes full damage, while slightly reducing the range of PO. 2. To make up for the above change, increase maximum of Mothership Cores to 2, 3 once you have a fleet beacon. 3. If the above ideas are implemented, give the Mothership core a speed boost of 0.25 so that, since you have multiple cores, at least one can be used for mild harassment while keeping the defense.....adequate, against early pressure. And 4. At the Fleet Beacon, you can get a very expensive upgrade (minimum 750 Min, 750 Gas, 150 Seconds to research) to allow you to get a second full mothership on the battlefield. I think that these changes may allow protoss the ability to attack and defend earlier on, and at the same time, Something that I'm not sure can be done with the highest non professional player now, but I suck a bit already, so I'm not totally sure........ Once again, I'm a bit drunk, feel free to let me know if it's me or the booze talking hereHammnet3 Apr 11, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 Anyone bored enough to reteach me the game? I was a platinum terran player barely at one point and now don't have much besides basic muscle memory still in my brain, so I was wondering if anyone would like to reteach me the game. Things I would like to learn - Macro semi-perfectly (I can kinda do this on my own) - Current builds 2 for each race, one safe economical, one aggressive - Basic strategies like what units generally should I be getting (I don't know the LOTV units yet rofl) - Maybe a few resources I can look at to learn on my own after that! I would really appreciate this if someone can help me! edit: oh and before someone says "UR SILLRVRR MY BRAIN NO NEUEUEUE" this is just my 2nd account while I try to get my main account back, forgot pass...WiLD1 Apr 7, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 getting back into sc2 I just started back playing ex diamond from wing of liberty. Looking for solid build orders vs each race having trouble finding some on the internet, I like to play a macro style game. Any tips are also welcome.SoBBeN5 Apr 7, 2016
Apr 6, 2016 some questions about LotV Terran What are current macro benchmarks as Terran? In HotS is was something like 10min 50-60SCVs depending on game and at 14min i think maxed out with 2/2 done if you play bio WM vs Zerg for expample. So what are the benchmarks in Lotv? Also what are benchmarks when you have to adapt to your opponent? I played a training game, where i was able to be maxed out at around 9:00 just focusing on macro, still got a bit supplycapped but i managed to do that. 2/2, as well as the 4th base was taken and saturated at 10:00. But that only applies in an ideal macro game with no harras or cuts or adapts at all. In normal games i am like 130 supply at 9:00 which is, compared to pros, a huge difference! Would rly like to hear some oppinions Also just if someone is interessted, that would be the replay: http://ggtracker.com/matches/6575610 Also how many SCVs should i get? Is it still 66 or 72 for the gases at the 4th base? I would also like to ask, what is the "ideal" base setup on 2, 3 and 4 Bases vs Protoss and Zerg, depending on their choosen tech? I think if i know that, that rly should help me out a lot. I wonder as well, when i should take my 3rd base in both MUs normally or in most cases.AleXusher3 Apr 6, 2016
Apr 5, 2016 Gameplay improvement stream with commentary! https://www.twitch.tv/visclaggSpidermind0 Apr 5, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 (Livestream) Help me analyze replays/improve https://www.twitch.tv/visclaggSpidermind0 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Tips for someone getting back in (replay) Hello all, I recently started playing again and I'm working on my macro etc.. I'm low silver. I just had a match against a gold terran, I uploaded the replay can anyone give me some advice/pointers? I know I had alot of unspent resources and I'm trying to balance that out, my micro left something to be desired also. Thanks link is http://www.ggtracker.com/matches/6571757dbsysadmin0 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 How To defend One Base Ravager This basically hits that i dont have factory yet i usually do reaper FE so what should i do ? this thing is been bugging me for a long time and its just too frustrating , repair bunker wouldnt do a thing to ravager basically even a wall is out of context this is so !@#$ing frustrating . I even scouted it for God sakes .Meliciouz8 Apr 2, 2016
Apr 2, 2016 how to beat lurkers when going bio? I know they are immobile units similar to swarm hosts so I've tried doing more drop-based style of play but just played a game where i successfully dropped and even killed his lair without losing too many units and he just marches across with roach hydralisk lurker army, plants lurkers at my 4th base and wins the game... even when i get rid of roaches and hydras and scan to kill lurkers; it is not cost-efficient enough and lose my whole army. Any thoughts?Texan10 Apr 2, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 2V2 VS Toss going all Voids I hate it when Toss mass Voids, with that extra ability that Voids have, they can clear up any make of army. What is the best counter against that?JZA3 Apr 1, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 Buff viking armored damage and hp in walker ? Hi there, what if vikings... well, you read the title. They count as air during transformation and I think this could male them good against tanks and immortals, or at all actually viable in walker mode. This hasnt had much thought put into by me, but what do you think ?BugFighter4 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 hey guys looking for practice partners plat or higher. any race. im playing terran. im really bad at it but just cuz im new to them. add me badakface#1861. if im on and not in a game ill 1v1 and soak up anything and everything lolAlexander0 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 Thors or cyclones in late game TvZ Typically in TvZ, the Terran goes bio tank in the match up. Therefore, the Terran usually has two tech labbed factories. Would it be wise to use those two factories to make thors or cyclones to deal with ultra/viper? One already has upgraded attack from the armory too. Or is it better to continue making siege tanks or is it better to forego any mech units for bio ghost liberator instead?Raver10 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Need tips for improving vs vhard and elite AI Hi, I not good at multiplayer, but I would like to be a little better. Here is a recent replay against very hard AI zerg: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0d7kzycpcfvxzk8/Dusk%20Towers.SC2Replay?dl=0 And here is another vs Protoss (I forgot about DT's, if not of liberators, which I didn't know how to use them it would turn in a loss): https://www.dropbox.com/s/nsttp7fdwd05o88/Orbital%20Shipyard.SC2Replay?dl=0 There are a lot of moments I do nothing cuz waiting for minerals Sometimes (not in this replay), if my attack force (those 8 tanks + 20 marines) is destroyed I can't win. Also I don't want to abuse of AI issues.zkshd5 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 26, 2016 i need strats I am looking for nonprofessional and professional stratigies because I am still in bronze and want to be in at least silver please help me.Valowen8 Mar 26, 2016
Mar 26, 2016 Just Reinstalled, What do? I quit shortly after HOTS. I just bought LOTV and I've played the campaign. I did my placements and was placed into silver league. I have no idea what I'm doing anymore and was hoping someone would take the time to catch me up. Aside from builds and what the meta is, what ever happened to all the old shows and streamers that were relatively popular back in 2012/2013? I haven't gone back to Team Liquid yet, but a quick look at twitch shows that no one i remember streams sc2 anymore. Watching streams used to be were I got all my ideas and builds from. Any good recommendations for terran streams or just entertaining streams in general? The only name I remember that I did see was Vibe.SKTerran2 Mar 26, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 Military Ranks Who has a higher military rank, Morales (Medic from Heroes of the Storm) Sargeant Hammers or the Ghost Nova? Who has more authority and who can give the orders and who has to obey them And yes, I am fully aware that Morales "WAS" part of the UED, but the UED no longer exists in Koprulu and most if not all of the remnants of the UED now Is either dead or under employment (as Mercenaries) for the Terran Dominion. So therefore, they have to obey Dominion command. What about Sargeant Hammers? Can Nova order Sargeant Hammers?BlackLight6 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 Immortal SCVs? So I was playing a terran the other day and got some speedlings over to his natural and denied him expanding fairly early on. I did go on to win after containing him in base for a while, but he did something crazy that kept me from being able to get my slings into his base - he stuck an unknown number of SCVs at the top of his ramp, clearly on hold position. Behind them he had his few combat units. I realize that's not an optimal engagement for slings, but I literally couldn't see them doing ANY damage to the SCVs. If you have enough minerals and SCVs at the top of the ramp can they auto repair faster than the zerglings can damage them or at least faster than the game will display? Since his marines were firing on my guys just fine, I bugged out pretty quickly and just sat at the bottom of the ramp to keep him from moving out.Crystalis2 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 HTS are out of control. I have been playing the game seances releases, and just going to say what I need to say, HTS are completely out of control, to the point of making games unplayible, I use hammers 111 must of the time because nothing elas works because of Storm, I lost three battles in a game because I had to finally after watching my army for 5 minutes sight to prevent this from happing, attend to my base to avoid losing the game on Macro, with in 3 seconds Toss had killed my entire army with storm, this happen 3 times, Im sorry but storm is just flat out broken, if you do not kill 95% of his HTS before the battle you will lose end of discussion. No more BS no more garbage about blu blah do 20 perfects EMPs in 2 seconds wheel splitting your army, BEING ABLE TO KILL 100 SUPPLY OF UNITES IN UNDER TWO SECONDS IS NOT FAIR, END OF DISSECTION FIX IT.comanderalex7 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 my today's rant So, I'm a gold player, not that good I know, but this game has become so frustrating for me lately, everyone seems to all in all the time, all in !@#$ing adepts, %^-*ing roaches and its damn evolution that I don't remember it's name right now and even other terrans doing proxy. Seems that the more I play the worse I become or could be the league where I play? Wish we had invisible detectors and powerful invisible units, seems very easy for other races. F¨**K! Thanks for listeningrageMarine3 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 19, 2016 delete battlecruiser, raven, thor plz plz delete them. nobody use these units. who use them? only liberator or banshee in starport, and only tank or mine in factory nerfing liberator is acceptable. for example, why terran no have counter units of Carrier + Tempest ? marine? viking? lol high templars and archons slay them. sOs vs Journey in Proleague, terran(lots of viking, liberator, ghost, marine) lost almost force. but protoss(carrier, tempest, high templar, archon) lost little. is it game? why terran always finish the game 20min inside? battlecruiser have too many counter units. void ray, high templar(feedback), tempest viper. etc.. I accept all. but feedback is so powerful to terran. banshee, raven and battlecruiser are broken by only high templar. thor need huge remake like swarm host. liberator and other units can replace thor's position. there is no reason to use thor. what is thor's concept? tanker? DPS? raven's energy demands are too high. viper can recover his energy. and its skills are powerful. however, raven can't restore his energy. but I accept this. because its skills very useful. also, raven's skills are too short. 20sec, 10sec. and have risk to use skill. thx for reading. though I can't english well. plz nerf terran's opening part. and improve after 20min.SkySpirit4 Mar 19, 2016