Protoss Discussion

Jun 19 Should ff be redesign I was thinking how map design effects toss by how well one can place ff by how big area or how micro tensile trying to get coverage. So my idea is turn it into wall type that one would cover 3 ff. How I see it in my head ones you see in over watch or league of legends wall that blocks incoming damage. The sentry would cast at 9 range I think draw back would that sentry would be Chaneling this where it can't move.lonedog0 Jun 19
Jun 13 What is the best way to beat Hydra Bane? Recently, in every game I play against Z, my opponent goes hydra bane and straight out rolls over me. What army comp should I do against that? Or the only choice I have is micro my heart out?Whiteshadow3 Jun 13
Jun 12 Carriers vs Void Rays I try to differentiate and rationalize the different situations some units are good in. But I'm having a hard time seeing the major differences between Void Rays and Carriers in that aspect. Carriers obviously have more HP, but their costs are pretty ridic. Any Protoss vets can help me understand when to use which and where?Coatl2 Jun 12
Jun 11 Mass Hydralisks with Supporting Lurkers Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to the game and enjoying Unranked right now. I played my first Platinum opponent yesterday, a Zerg player, and was defeated by mass Hydralisks with some supporting Lurkers. The loss was my own, I didn't react properly and it cost me the game (and I'll learn from that), but one question I have is how do Protoss handle the above unit composition at Tier 2/2.5? I know Disruptors are the best choice, but they're Tier 3, as are Collosi and Psi Storm. Mass Hydralisks are a Tier 2 unit and Lurkers are a Tier 2.5 unit, so at that same Tier what is the Protoss player's option? Zealots or Adepts with Sentries, supported by some Immortals? Stasis Wards from Oracles? Thanks!Juxtapose6 Jun 11
Jun 10 How to do a pvz Resently the adept change has hurt my strategy a lot What are good builds for zvp Im mainly winning with the adept all in and dt rushes so also what are good all ins vrs zerg?jakehfgd5 Jun 10
Jun 7 How do you do a PvP How do you actually do a PvP So far everything ive seen deals with some crap strat like cannon rushing how do you do a legit pvp (is cannon rushing the only legit strat)?jakehfgd12 Jun 7
Jun 7 Defeating Terran Dropship Harass? Hello, I seem to keep always losing against Terran with his widow mines, marines and marauder Dropship boosting from one of my bases to the other. He hits me on the top base and then I send my Adepts in. Then he picks up then goes at my 3rd base, then hits it with the dropship. SO I have to take my whole army such as Adepts, Sentries and such into the 3rd base and so on. He's micro-ing so well. I can possibly just create a third base at a different location where he can't initiate these drops off the cliffs/environment. But that would also sort of leave my natural undefended and he can switch but not as well to my main base and natural. It's a pain to defend and go against since it's not every game where I try to defend these drops. Yet every game a mastered Terran pretty much practices the same strategy. Am I missing anything? Am I supposed to train via Ladder or custom games? How do I get to train vs these drops and repetitively practice to counter it? Is there a program or something? How do pros do it?Spartan5 Jun 7
Jun 7 Responding to Terran push? http://drop.sc/replay/4955009 So, this happened a few days ago. It was the last round in a 3-round Silver Tournament. I had just come out of a tense match against a different terran player. This guy pushed out much faster than I expected him to. Now, you guys don't have to tell me; I was a moron for how I handled the situation you'll see in the replay. The proxy was probably a bad idea to begin with. I already know. lol I want to know, though; what would have been the correct response to the situation I found myself in? How could I have gotten myself out of that mess, if I even could? How could I have done better?Akamia3 Jun 7
Jun 7 Bronze to Master in 32 games Oracle is OP. I did a test run from Bronze to Master 3. Every. Single. Game, I opened up with a 5:07 - 5:11 Oracle. Not proxied. The only time it was ever stopped was when Terrans went for a blind turret. Even went up against a GM Zerg that fully scouted it and wasn't able to properly hold it, and I ended up finishing that game after 35 minutes with a cloud of 40 Oracles melting his base in a painfully one-sided base race. That was the game that got me into Master. I held 6 pools. I held 10 pools. I held stim timings. I held strong midgame comps. Muta harass. Maxed out roach pushes. Widows in the mineral line. Oracles are unstoppable if used correctly.HeroicSCV4 Jun 7
Jun 4 pvt early aggression A good way to cut down early Terran aggression is to go for a start of two gate ways thereafter a cybernetics Core push for 4 to 6 zealots when cybernetics Core ready go twilight counsel upgrade charge create about 4 to 6 stalkers then at this time you should have second and maybe third base keep pushing out zealots until about 16 to 24 this should cut down early marine and marauder aggression a good point to add is to build a darkshrine during the period of zealots being created use one at a time to take up there sonar sweep until they have used up on some occasions all with that about 4 darktemplar used up you still have 4 left considering you created 8 this should annoy and cut down early Terran aggression. sweet!paulvipond4 Jun 4
May 31 Do psi storms "stack?" Does anyone know if damage from psi storms stack? In other words, if I cast psi storm on an area, and then immediately cast ANOTHER psi storm on the same area, do units in that area take the full damage of BOTH psi storms? Or do they just take the normal psi storm damage for the duration of the two storms?Creslin7 May 31
May 30 protoss balans protoss powinien do wyboru mieć 10 róznych jednostek przed grą powinny być one troche mocniejsze niz normalnie ale za to kazda jednoska by kosztowała troche gazu np zeloty powinny być chociaż podobnie jak w kampani adeptki powinny strzelać do powietrznych tez gdyż np jak wróg zergowski robi mutale to nie mozesz nic zrobić praktycznienoob1 May 30
May 29 Charge ~ Did I miss something? So earlier this week or maybe last week now, I forget exactly when the new patch and season came out. Before that though, I had been hearing so much talk about reduction of the charge cost for zealots. did this not happen? During the download I was on the worst wifi ever by accident and unable to test the new maps and patch and all that. Now this morning I'm seeing its still 200/200 for the upgrade. Is this correct?Jericho4 May 29
May 26 The Conclave Could anyone give me any information on the concalve, judicators, daleam, purifiers or the beginning of the protoss race? I am doing a project on these subjects. Pleace reply any links or information you have. Than you! <3 :)steele6 May 26
May 25 Planetary Rush? How do you stop this? replay linked, not sure what I was supposed to do... http://drop.sc/replay/4885276Killawattz8 May 25
May 24 How do you counter cyclone How to counter cyclons as toss?jakehfgd7 May 24
May 22 Who is the Best Protoss Player in the World? Who is the best player do you think? Who is your favorite? i dont know who the best is but my favorite is WhiteRa. Hes def. not the best but hes pretty awesome!Shuriken197 May 22
May 20 TvP I don't understand how to combat anything that I build against terran what are good builds/build orders? what units are good vrs what? when should I attack a terran? what unit comp is the best vrs terran and when is it the best?jakehfgd6 May 20
May 15 Basic Rules for Toss? Hi guys, Im a year long Zerg player who hasnt played much LotV since endless defense vs liberators annoys me to no end. I would like to try out some Toss , and I have no clue of nothing - sure i played some toss games over the years, but I lack understanding. - how many production structures can toss afford per full base? -when do i need gas? - a universal BO for starters? I used to be a very aggressive zerg player, so i would like to do something aggro with adepts, what is the best way to pull that off, what do i have to look out for?CptRill24 May 15
May 15 Good Protoss Streamers? Hey everyone! I know a bunch of zerg streamers, but currently I am playing toss and want to watch some toss players. Do you guys know some streamers? Preferably master or GM players. Thanks!Buzztee10 May 15
May 14 need mentoring to improve I love this game , but I'm kinda a scrumb. who wants to offer some tips or teach me thanksBigCheese4 May 14
May 14 Optimum Protoss Hotkeys Guide Hello, This guide is not quite MY guide rather than a collective guide. What is your optimum protoss hotkey guide? Leave a comment below. The twofold purpose of this guide is to: 1) First and foremost find out what the best bang for buck on using hotkeys 1-9 + 0 on the keyboard like the crazy Zerg Koreans would do, except for the Protoss. This also includes finger placement, similar to playing a piano. 2) Share my current hotkeys in hopes of being "coached" on bad habits and have it corrected. Gameplay: I go for Pro SC2 (Best protoss in the world) "Stats" build which is Adept + Phoenix ideal. Spartan Guide: I start off CTRL+5 on the main nexus. Then I select all my probes for CTRL+1. I shift between 5 and 1 and practicing on increasing my APM spam to warm up just like an athlete would stretch or jog before a match. My scouting Probe becomes [3]. My warp prism is also [3]. This programs my mind to have [3] as a way to "scout" or to "harass". My second nexus comes early at 1 min to 1 min and 30 seconds in and I CTRL+2 it. Should my probes be harassed or switching from base 1 to base 2 is as simple as double clicking [1] or double clicking [2]. My mothership comes out to CTRL+0. I have to move my thumb to the right ctrl on the keyboard. And then my pinky hits the [0]. During battle, my main force attacks at CTRL+1. I switch it from my probe line to the main force. The reason being is if I select all my army using f2, my mothership comes along and I don't want the mothership battling. I want the mothership inside my base defending. My secondary force, such as force field Sentrys and High Templar Storms and Phoenix uses [2]. What is your optimum protoss hotkey guide? Leave a comment below.Spartan4 May 14
May 14 Current map pool vetos for Toss? Title is self explanatory.Pep1 May 14
May 14 Protoss-Wall: Mappool May 2017 (Saison 2) Video: http://youtu.be/RHkspKdJs6Q Map's Screenshots powered by Gemini English: https://www.reddit.com/r/allthingsprotoss/comments/68w8m6/2017_season_2_walloffreaper_wall_guide/ German: http://starcraft2.ingame.de/forum/threads/240376-Protoss-Wall-Neuer-Mappool-vom-Mai-2017-(Saison-2-Sim-City) Examples: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Ascension_to_Aiur_LE https://i.imgur.com/FVbd13kl.png http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Abyssal_Reef_LE https://i.imgur.com/TOR6faql.pngNeoBlade0 May 14
May 14 How to Become a Professional Player? Hello, I'm quite inspired by Stats! I'd like to improve in Sc2. I Just got back. Just purchased a 1050 GTX Nvidia to be more serious in gaming. I'd like to specifically ask about any performances I can perform in optimum quality. How do I become pro like the SC2 pro player, stats? I love playing protoss. I'd like to take the game of SC2 seriously and possibly even enter the professional games. What's the climate like in the USA? What's the money like as well? Some skills I need to improve on are: 1) How do I increase my APM? I noticed stats does 700-900 APM on spikes. And averages around 200-300 +. I currently hotkey my nexus to 5. I'm trying to do the Warp Prism assault on Ctrl group + 3 and then get adepts in. I also have my main forces with 1. I hotkey 0 to my mothership core and make it stay in the base until it becomes the FULL MOTHERSHIP. I hotkey 9 to my observer. Collosus is at 2. My main strategy is as follows. Fast Expand at 1:25 minutes in with protoss having built the Gateway, Assimilator. I immediately get Robo facility if able. If vs Zerg, I get Stargate and skip Robo. I build adepts first into 8 gateways. If going against protoss, I start building stalkers first. I basically have those 2 strategies. I know pros have other strategies. How do I become a well rounded professional protoss player?Spartan1 May 14
May 11 How to counter Terran BC teleport? When BCs fly into your army or base and then teleport back, how do you fight against that? When I tried to re army up and hit their base, they have a bio army to slow mine and then BCs come in again...LaidOffGamer10 May 11
May 11 What's your thought on the Charge change? So far, I've played roughly 3 games with the changes and based on those three games, I'm loving the fact that I can viably go into chargelot early game and not have to spam Adept. Also love that Chargelot are a good substitute for Adept especially if I need to defend a drop. But what do you guys think for those that have tried the testing already.Aesunity5 May 11
May 11 What is the point of the Mothership? (LotV) Is there a practical application for this thing outside hiding a Protoss deathball underneath or stealthing structures you don't want targeted right away? First of all, I'm still working on getting my macro down, which is something that's significantly more important than the micro at low leagues like where I am. (Silver) That said, I think I'm getting comfortable enough in my macro game that I feel like I should work on my micro a bit more while refining my macro. In order to do that, though, I need to understand why I'm buying the units I do. I have a handle on most of them, but I struggle with casters, and there is no caster I have more trouble with than the Mothership. Many of the games I play, I usually rush out the Mothership Core just in case I need to fend off an early harass with a Pylon Overcharge. That said, every time I tech up to the point where I can upgrade to the full Mothership, deploying it with my deathball (deathballing itself being a habit I wish to break eventually) usually gets it focused down really quickly; obviously because without enemy detection, it's the only thing they can shoot at unless some of my units exit the cloaking field. The spells kinda suck in any offensive applications as well; I can't really see any reason I would ever use Time Warp, and obviously the way Mass Recall works in LotV lends itself best to retreating back to a nexus point really quickly instead of dropping a deathball on someone's head like in WoL. Pylon Overcharge speaks for itself. It's getting harder for me to justify spending the resources on a Mothership during a match. I want to know how it is useful so that I can start using it properly and, more importantly, stop getting such an expensive unit killed so easily. I have an easier time keeping Tempests, Carriers, and Colossi alive than I do a Mothership, and it's driving me nuts. I don't know what I'm doing.Akamia23 May 11
May 6 Looking for ways to improve w/ replay (s) http://drop.sc/replay/4801618 http://drop.sc/replay/4804022 http://drop.sc/replay/4804027 http://drop.sc/replay/4804028 these should be short and hopefully the links work.MightySalmon0 May 6
May 5 How to upload replays to youtube Hi, I was wondering how to upload a replay I have to youtube or send it to someone for that matter? I would love to know how to do something like this, also how does one add commentary to the replay? Thank you for your help :)Hitster22 May 5
May 2 Remove colossus and give us reavers zerg just keeps getting buffs and colossus are just too fragile and literally anything can hit them. Why cant we have a unit that actually blows up a big army like reavers? Disruptors aren't good enough and I think we should remove that unit too.Pirateskullz5 May 2
Apr 29 Anyone know how to beat mass cyclone rushes? Well first time I had seen this, but looks like terran can mass produce cyclones at about 5 minutes in. They crush adepts and stalkers do OK, if you choose to go all stalkers and not make any adepts at all. Anyone else run into this early game rush cheese? * Stalkers + blink work well but again you won't get that in 5 minutes. * Zealots + charge work well but again you won't get that in 5 minutes. Hey Blizzard, would be cool if we could post replays here in the forum to show people. Would make discussion about strats much better.DeltaLight13 Apr 29
Apr 29 Nerfing Warp Prisms is a bad idea Protoss is, for better or worse, designed around constantly reinforcing their army with warp-ins, as is reflected in the fact that gateway units are... pretty universally terrible, unsupported. I'm all for changing this. I'll happily take a Protoss that has a strong gateway army without Warp Gate. It'd be an adjustment, sure, but I don't think it'd be bad for the game. Completely removing fast warp-ins unless it's at your base(unless you want to spend 250 minerals and a minute to set up a proxy pylon + gateway) will just straight-up kill any sort of aggressive play and will lead only to 3-base turtle play, and I don't think anyone wants to see more of that.Wobulator30 Apr 29
Apr 24 Adept nerf Why did Blizzard nerf the adepts health. All there gateway units suck as it is except for Templars. The only way to win with toss is with air or robo units. Now, Blizzard just made it even harder.monster1 Apr 24
Apr 24 Protoss protoss is way too powerful every single player i encounter just does mass carriers and its boring as hell I'm done playing star craft for a while not playing any blizzard games any moreYodaSlim11 Apr 24
Apr 24 Advice need help to improve currently at silver and want to get better as toss. any tips and advice thanksBigCheese6 Apr 24
Apr 23 PvT struggle Can somebody help me with PvT? I'm struggling with defending terran early tank, raven, liberator all-ins. I'm diamond3, and I really want to improve.awerwev6 Apr 23
Apr 15 Protoss is fine http://aligulac.com/misc/balance/ Protoss is fine and requires no more buffs or redesigns, these numbers show how funny and winnable as Protoss is The Problem was just a l2p Issue after the major patch, three months after Protoss is now in a good spot (Mine and Liberator nerf wasn't so necessary) Actually they only need a Carrier Nerf (Interceptors are the most cost effective unit in the game 8 life/mineral and 0.47 DPS/minerals )MinhowMinhow13 Apr 15
Apr 14 Shaking up the Meta in a not so new way Blizzard admitted in their community feedback that they were afraid of the meta getting stale and players getting bored. When looking to change this, instead of coming up with new, untested skills, why don't we look at some of the better ones of the past, and see how they would apply with the practical new abilities of the SC2 engine? Of course I would love to hear feedback to this and all opinions as long as respectful are welcomed. Here are some of the ideas I have: 1. Bring back Maelstrom. For those unfamiliar its basically fungal growth without damage, only works on Bio units, an aoe snare but also prevents opponents from firing for the duration. I would recommend making this a late game mechanic, researchable from the Templar archives for 250/250 and given to HT's for a high energy cost, 100 likely. The duration since SC2 is faster than BW would be best at around 6 seconds. This would do many things to change the meta. It would put a premium on gas since HT's are necessary, and make their energy extremely valued. Protecting HT's would be very important, as would choosing between all three of their skills. Against a swarming army of terran Bio, chargelots or ling/bling/ultra is the energy going to be better used to damage them with storm, snare them with maelstrom or snipe tech with feedback? It could create a viable alternative, or valuable synergy with colossus, but again putting gas and build choices at both a varied and tough position. 2. Shield batteries. The ones from campaign. Give them to us, for an advanced cost, likely 150/0 or 125/25. Since the most obvious exploitation of them would come from cannon rush, make them unable to heal buildings, only units. Max 150 energy, so 300 healing, with a possible research available for up the energy by 50-100 so they're viable late game. Creates new ways for protoss to defend early game, and defend expansions all game. Healing beams cannot stack, so they can still be out damaged. Puts flexibility in army comp for defense, creates the possibility to change or remove photon overcharge, and serves its purpose without being OP. Can a Medivac full of marines still snipe down a unit, by focus or splitting damage? Absolutely. Does retreating high value units, topping them off, and sending them back to help out change how the protoss views engagements? Maybe so. Would be interested in finding out. 3. The disruptor needs some synergy with its inspiration, the reaver. Give it the ability to store charges, generated either by a small resource cost (5-10 gas or 15-25 minerals) caster energy cost or over time buildup. Possibly create this ability through a 110 second research so it would not be to its full power until the end of midgame. It should not be rapid fire, but the current speed is too slow, so perhaps an example would be building a charge every 35-45 seconds but when firing has an internal cooldown of 6 seconds between shots, following the detonation of the previous shot. It already lacks the range of the reaver, but to fire so slowly feels like a significant downgrade indeed. Continued in second post.AnAppropriat6 Apr 14
Apr 12 Nerf protoss oracle Protoss oracle revelation ability should be nerfed. Either reduce it's vision by 60% or have the revelation ability unable to detect burrowed units. Protoss has 2 detectors. Terrans raven has been nerfed so much since the release of legacy of the void. It's basically a brand new unit since this last DLC. I feel if 1 race gets a nerf the other races should get a nerf. If one race gets a buff the other 2 races should get a buff in something. Doesn't matter which units gets a nerf or buff. As long as each race gets a nerf or buff.monster4 Apr 12
Apr 11 muta attacks can anyone give me sometips on how to deal with this my plays were terrible but anything i coulda shoulda done/advice is much appreciated. http://ggtracker.com/matches/7024164Generalherps2 Apr 11
Apr 9 PvZ, How do I combat ovi drops Coming across a few zerg at the moment doing 14 pool into overlord ling drops in my main, by that time i only have a pocketful of units, mocore included. Not a great deal i can do about having 20 lings in my base at that point, does anyone have any tips? : /Cerberus5 Apr 9
Apr 3 Second update on Reaver is missing. On co op missions and mutations.metvideo0 Apr 3
Apr 3 Advice been learning about hotkeys as a protoss players. sometimes struggle with the camera angels. any advice to help also, how do I rank up , currently I am silver. I want to be gold or platinumBigCheese5 Apr 3
Apr 3 Adepts Discuss. Are they necessary? Are they overpowered? Could their shade be nerfed? For example, if an adept completes its shade the shade cool down is increased? This would allow for the opponent to better control an attack. If not this what else could be done with the shade? Do they hit to hard? attack to fast?McNasty25 Apr 3
Apr 1 chrono boosts of multiple Nexus Usually, I would put all me Nexus into same control group. My question is, for example, I put 2 Nexus in a control group, and use their chrono boost on VC and VR. Then I wanna change chrono boost on VC and VS, how would you do to make sure that chrono boost on VR is the one changed to VS? Sometimes, when I select all my Nexus, and chrono boost VS, then the chrono boost on VC will be changed to VS, which is not my intention.BiNGo1 Apr 1
Apr 1 Wanting To Main Protoss Hello, I am wanting to switch to Protoss as my main race, and I am needing help. I am a Masters Zerg, but i just can get Protoss to click. If some people or a person could offer some helpful tips, coaching or mentoring, that would be fantastic. Here is my information to ad me if you are willing to help me. NeRBiX#1331NRB0 Apr 1
Apr 1 Protoss questions from ex retiree Hello, After seven years without playing sc2, I returned a week ago and decided to play protoss instead of terran that was what I played before. Still rusty for most of the knowledge I had about the game but I'm getting over it with practice. So I got some questions regarding this class and would be glad if anyone could help me - I don't know the name of the strategy I'm using but is the one that players I saw stream uses as the opening in the most of the time, some warp gates and the building that makes immortals (don't know the name in english) So, what is the optimum number of warp gate for 1, 2 and 3 nexus I should have? The point I have no warp gates not producing and no resources left over? - When playing PvP and my opponent goes to mass void rays, what unit answers it best? I saw on the unit guide phoenix but had no success, maybe is better to go mass void rays too and win on number and tech? - Formerly had some custom maps to train micro? Is there still such things? Where can I find it? - Is there any good use for carriers? - What is the strong and adaptive opening for protoss like bio ball for terrans? Thanks in advance and sorry the lots of questionsmilton2 Apr 1
Mar 31 스타2 밸런스 방안 1. 토르 대공 공속증가 방사 데미지 증가 의료선 탑승 시, 의료선 방어도 3증가 -> 토르는 기존 공격력과 기동성이 약하다는 단점이 있음. 특히 바이오닉의 기동성을 따라가지 못함. 범위 데미지와 토르+의료선(소위 토료선)의 활용을 높여, 화력을 개선 2. 밤까마귀 포탑 공격력까고 지속시간 증가 추적 공격력까고 범위증가 추적 공격력증가 업그레이드삭제 추적 공격활성화 속도 업그레이드추가 국지방어기 마나 50추가 -> 마법유닛은 상황에 알맞게 스킬을 써야하나, 대부분 한타 위주의 스킬이라는 공통점이 있어, 효율이 굉장히 좋은 자동포탑만을 사용함. 해당 부분을 개선하고자 자동포탑의 데미지를 감소하여 견제용으로, 추적미사일의 데미지를 낮추고 활성화업글과 범위 상향하여 공격용으로, 국지방어기를 버프하여 수비용으로 활용될수 있도록 개선 3. 공허 중장갑추뎀 삭제 경장갑추뎀 추가 분광정렬 유지 -> 체력은 약하나 데미지는 강력한 공허는 컨셉에 굉장히 알맞은 유닛이었음. 허나, 경장갑에는 심히 취약하고 중장갑에는 추뎀+스킬로 굉장히 강력한 유닛이었음. 컨셉을 유지하며, 해당부분을 개선하기 위해 기존 중장갑 추뎀을 경장갑 추뎀으로 변경한채로 유지. 기존에는 경장갑에 활용되지만 일정 상황에는 중장갑에도 활용되는 딜러가 될수있도록 개선 4. 폭풍함 이동류 스킬추가 or 이속증가 업글추가 인구수1감소 or 공속증가 or 공격형 스킬추가 -> 폭풍함은 프로토스의 최종 병기중 하나임에도 많은 인구수에 낮은 화력을 가졌음에도 이속이 낮아서 별 활약없이 죽기 일쑤임. 기존 사기적인 사정거리 롤백대신 이동스킬을 늘려 기동성을 높이고 인구수 및 화력을 높여, 활용이 될수있도록 개선 5. 차원 분광기 기존 소환 속도 감소 빠른 소환 업그레이드 추가 태우는 범위 감소 차원분광기 이동 속도 업그레이드에 태우는 범위 증가 효과 추가 -> 기존 차원분광기는 빠른 소환 속도와 멀리서 차원분광기에 태웠다내렸다하는 아케이드로 말도 안되는 타이밍에 강력한 한방 공격이 가능하였음. 해당 부분의 템포를 낮추기 위해 빠른 소환 업그레이드를 따로 추가하고 태우는 범위 증가를 기존 이동 속도 증가 업그레이드에 추가하여 템포를 개선 6. 불멸자 사정거리 증가 업그레이드 추가 -> 불멸자는 중후반 대중장갑 유닛임. 허나, 타종족 같은 포지션인 가시지옥과 시즈탱크에 비해 월등히 낮은 사정거리를 보임. 해당 부분을 해소하고자 로공에 사정거리 증가를 추가하여 개선 7. 시즈탱크 시즈모드 중장갑 추뎀 삭제 시즈모드 중장갑 추뎀 현재에서 15감소한 채로 업글 추가 -> 시즈탱크는 중장갑 싸움에서 압도적인 화력을 보여줌. 하여 타종족의 로공운영, 바퀴운영등을 압살해버림. 해당부분을 소폭 해소하고자 중장갑 추뎀을 업그레이드로 변경하고 데미지를 감소하여 개선 8. 지뢰 활성화 후 다음 활성화까지 재사용 대기시간 50퍼씩 증가 천공발톱 업글에 재사용 대기시간 증가 삭제 -> 지뢰는 초반 견제에서 굉장히 높은 효율을 보여줌. 해당 부분을 해소 하고자 쏠수록 재사용 대기 시간이 증가되도록 수정. 다만 비주류 업그레이드인 천공발톱 효과증가를 위하여 재사용 대기시간 증가 삭제 효과를 추가하여 개선 9. 전투순양함 공속 소폭 감소 사정거리 증가 -> 전투순양함은 강력한 공격스킬(야마토포)와 빠른 이동스킬(차원도약)을 보유한 최종병기임. 허나, 최종병기 싸움에 주가 되는 사정거리가 월등히 낮아 화력이 충분함에도 활용이 되지않는 모습을 보여줌. 해당 부분을 개선하고자 공속과 데미지를 조정하되 사정거리를 높여, 최종병기 싸움에 활용될수있도록 개선 10. 유령 emp에 안티힐기능 or 점막 효과 못받음 기능 추가 전술 핵공격 가격 반 감소 -> emp는 프로토스 전에서는 활용도가 높으나 저그전에서는 활용이 굉장히 낮은 모습을 보여줌. 해당 부분을 해소하고자 저그용 기능을 추가. 또한 비싼가격과 낮은 명중률로 활용이 힘든 전술핵의 가격을 낮춰, 많은 빌드에서 활용이 될수있도록 개선 11. 암흑기사 점멸 업그레이드 시간 50퍼 감소 점멸 거리 30퍼 하향 -> 암흑기사의 점멸 업그레이드가 안쓰이는 이유 중 하나인 업그레이드 시간을 대폭 감소. 다만 암흑기사의 점멸 효율의 극대화를 막기 위해 점멸 거리를 하향 12. 무리군주 공생충 사라지는 속도 30퍼 증가 이동속도 소폭 증가 일정 체력을 소모하여 일순간 많은 공생충을 소환하는 스킬 업그레이드를 거대둥지탑에 추가 -> 무리 군주는 저그의 최종병기임에도 불구하고 지상만 공격한다는 제약과 이동속도가 매우 느리다는 단점이 있었음. 허나, 화력이 매우 강력하여 알면서도 뽑을수밖에 없는 유닛이었음. 해당 부분을 해소하고자 화력을 낮추고 일순간 강한스킬과 이동속도 증가로 유틸성을 개선 13. 뮤탈리스크 바인드 데미지 1씩 감소 -> 뮤탈리스크는 바인드데미지, 빠른 이동 속도와 높은 체력 회복 효과로 치고 빠지는데 능한 견제 유닛임. 하지만 강한 바인드 데미지로 일정 수 이상의 뮤탓리스크는 견제 유닛 이상의 압도적인 화력을 보여줌. 해당 문제를 해소하기 위해 바인드 데미지 감소 14. 히드라 체력 10증가 데미지 1감소 -> 히드라는 굉장히 강력한 딜러임. 하지만 매우 낮은 체력으로 딜을 제대로 넣기전에 폭풍, 시즈탱크등에 쉽사리 죽어버림. 해당 문제를 해소하고자 체력을 소폭 증가하고 데미지를 소폭 감소함. 15. 살모사 흑구름 지속시간 증가 업그레이드 추가 흑구름에 있을 시, 아군 피격 데미지 50퍼 감소 기능 추가 -> 저그는 감염충의 진균을 제외한 마법유닛의 활용도가 지극히 낮았음. 살모사는 군락 이후에 생산이 가능한 저그의 최종 마법 유닛임에도 불구하고 가지고 있는 마법의 활용이 극히 낮았음. 이 문제를 해소하고자 업그레이드를 추가하여 최종전 싸움에 보다 다이나믹한 전투가 될수 있도록 개선 16. 모선 * 해당 업그레이드는 함대신호소에 추가됨 아무 건물에나 과부하 충전이 사용될 수 있는 업그레이드 추가 대규모 귀환을 모선 위치로 유닛을 소환하는 스킬로 바꾸는 업그레이드 추가 시간 왜곡을 일정 지역의 유닛을 지속시간동안 무적으로 만들고 행동불능으로 만드는 스킬로 바꾸는 업그레이드 추가 ( 아군 유닛도 스킬에 걸림 ) 모선 주위에 차원관문 유닛을 인구수의 2배만큼 마나를 소모하여 소환 할 수 있도록 하는 업그레이드 추가 -> 모선은 프로토스의 최종병기 유닛이나, 인구수를 먹음에도 이렇다할 스킬이 없었음. 하여 업그레이드를 통해 시간이 걸리지만 마법을 변경할 수 있도록 기능 추가. 허나, 변경된 마법은 돌릴수 없으며 패널티가 있는 스킬도 있어, 좀 더 다이나믹한 상황을 만들것으로 기대함sinbieun0 Mar 31
Mar 29 All-Ins? Alright so in my opinion, protoss cannot really apply any pressure early on. However, I like to be wrong at times - are there any all-ins or 1- or 2-base plays I cannot think off the top of my hat? Terrans have cyclone rushes or proxy bs, zergs have ... everything, for example t1 overlord drops, roach-ravager and what have you... I think there is nothing similar for protoss but as I said, maybe I am seeing things wrong and some of you know more than I do? For your information I am a diamond toss.Jockel8 Mar 29