Protoss Discussion

Aug 25, 2010 do we have a 1 1 1 build? have anyone try this ? 1 warpgate, 1 stargate, 1 robotic TheVoid6 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 so do i have this right? hey toss players ive been doing builds an testing trying to find my own way to play with toss i fought my way out of bronze with zerg but now im picking up the pieces an switching to toss i already know many of the builds so tell me if i have this rite terran:3 gate or 2 gate robo toss:4-gate ftw! zerg:2 gate transition into 4 gate or straight up 4 gate (note:on some maps that have easy too defend expansions i fast forge exspandmistarut8 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Sentries. How do you use them? Good evening all! As I begin, let me say that, yes, I am indeed in Silver League and this is really just me looking for some view points on the Sentry. In most of my games, I use either a Stalker/ Zealot heavy army with occasional Immortals and sometimes HT's or Colossus (if the game actually lasts that long). So really, it's mainly Stalkers and Zealots. I use Sentries very occasionally and mainly for their Guardian Shield ability which is, admittedly, quite nice but most of the time I end up just spending the money on more Stalkers and/or Zealots. So my question really is: Should I always be getting Sentries to fill out my Stalker/ Zealot army? From replays that I've watched I see that quite a few Protoss players do use them to great effect (especially with FF usage). Any opinions at all are very much appreciated on this particular unit and its usage. Gl and Hf!Radassat19 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 The Power of Base Trading!!! So if you're not prepared for an attack or anything, and you realize you're gonna lose but still want to win, base trade. http://www.mediafire.com/?hsl5ah1ptvjb7q9 Feedback? And I know I could have done so much better, but I wasn't feeling well yesterday.Damix0 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Zerg player looking to play Protoss, tips? Alright I'm a platinum zerg player kind of quitting my race because Blizzard still hasn't done anything about Zerg and at this point I have decided that it be best to just switch races. Don't want to play Terran because they're the reason I switched from Zerg. I have some experience playing Protoss but I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips: So how does Protoss fare against Terran? What are its weaknesses? What are its strengths? How does Protoss fare against MMM? Are Void Rays as good as they seem to be? And if its not too much trouble can you guys post some links to Protoss strategies? And any other tips would be great!Sense2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 so tell me if i got this right hey toss players ive been doing builds an testing trying to find my own way to play with toss i fought my way out of bronze with xerg but now im picking up the pieces an switching to toss i already know many of the builds so tell me if i have this rite terran:3 gate or 2 gate robo toss:4-gate ftw! zerg:2 gate transition into 4 gate or straight up 4 gate (note:on some maps that have easy too defend expansions i fast forge exspandmistarut3 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Diagonal FFs? Has anyone seen FF usage where the force fields are deployed in a diagonal line? I was just thinking that might be devastating with HTs as the FF would encourage a concave attack from your forces while also shutting off one of their retreat paths. It leaves 1 entry/exit which threatens to be stormed. I'll upload a quick paint drawing for example. http://bit.ly/bBSyWf fate3 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Terrans are driving me crazy. No matter what I do, there just seems to be no way to consistently do well! I can't effectively scout his base thanks to the wall without getting a Robotics facility. But I can't effectively counter MMM unless I go High Templars! Without any scouting going on, I can only guess what he's up to! I go Stalker light because I saw him Tech Labbing a Barracks, so I expect Marauders (which @!!* Stalkers) but then I get cloaked Banshee rushed! I couldn't see it coming because by the time I got an Observer out, he set up Missile turrets around his tech! I'd put the Robotics Facility to some good use, and pump out Immortals, but his stimmed Marines would just chew them up! The only useful air unit (without the Fleet Beacon) versus Terran that I can get out of the Stargate is the Voidray. But EVERY Protoss player is using Voidrays, and EVERYONE expects you to bring them out! Plus, he's Terran! So he naturally already has a billion and one Marines at his disposal! I know there's already several threads about this, and I've done my best to remain optimistic regarding them, but... SO! DAMNED! FRUSTRATING! ARGH!ProtoformX76 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 how do i use chrono boost I know this sounds really nooby but i dont ever really use the protossmaelstorm2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Question About Fast Expanding I just finished watching the new Day[9] daily and there and he often talked about not many players fast expanding with protoss in PvP. i was wondering if anyone does have a good fast expand build, or if anyone thinks it could be useful. Replays are welcome :D I was thinking about trying a fast expand in PvP by say 2gating and putting on some early pressure, then backing off and expanding, because I've heard the best time to expand is when your attacking. I think a fast expand could be useful against a turtling terran player. Also, I imagine the fast expand would be null against Zerg, has anyone done this effectively? Just wondering what players better than me thought.BearEatBeets11 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Late Game Protoss against a turtled up Terran Hi all. I'm still really new at this game, and somehow accidentally got into gold league and have been getting slaughtered ever since. The last game I played, I did pretty well, and managed to draw it out into a long game. The problem is, since most of my games are over in 10 minutes anyway, I'm not sure how to handle late game strategy. Anyway, I was clearly in the lead, resource-wise. I had 4 expansions, a plethora of resources, and pretty much could've bought whatever unit I wanted. The Terran knew he was in a bad place, so he turtled: On high ground, blocked off ramp, base surrounded in turrets, mass marauders with some marines, medivacs above them for heals, large group of Vikings for AA, and about 4 siege tanks. So, clearly, I should've been able to do something, I just.... didn't know what to do, since I haven't had to go against this before. I ended up losing, because I just kept throwing what I had at him and eventually ran out of resources. I suck, I know. So what should I have done? Considering resources is not an issue.JeiWo11 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Is there an effective way to break islands? I was playing a game aginst a Terran on Scrap station. The Terran tried to turtle, but I was able to overwhelm them with chargelots and HT. However, much to my surprise, the game doesn't end. I send an observer to the island only for it to bet mulched by anti air. He then hit behind his turrets and marines just long enough to hit critical mass with Battlecruisers. Now, I know I'm horrible at this game, being in gold and all. I can't macro worth a crap, and I'm not too great at micro. However, I had multiple expansions, a bunch of warpgates, and did everything I could to stop him, but he just steamrolled me. So basically, is there an effective way to break Terran islands either before or after they hit critical mass and push out? (Also, if someone tells me how, I'll post a replay of the match for further examination)Fisticuffs25 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Forge fast expand, does anyone still do it? Title says it all. For those of you not familiar with the forge fast expand, it's a strategy from Brood War that was used mainly in PvZ. You put your first pylon at you natural, then put up a forge, then a cannon or two. You'd then fast expand with your expansion protected from early zerglings, thanks to the cannon(s).Kaidart11 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Need some help with MMs and early ling rushes I just finished with my placement matches and got placed in silver. I was 3 for 3 until my last two games when I got ling rushed through the back door trying to 4-gate. I scouted and was figuring an early expo or maybe a baneling bust. Game was over in 7 mins. My next game was vs Terran and I saw early gas and a reactor go down with a second barracks, so I assumed MM or 2rax/1 fac or early reaper harras. I attempted an early push which got killed by walled-in Marauders...LOTS of them. I was trying for a 4 gate again and attempted to quickly switch to robo and pump immortals...but alas, it was too late. I had probably 15-20 MMs sitting in my base. Game was over in about 8 or 10 mins. Ideas/suggestions? Thanks guys TheGuy0 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Protoss is UP, but. Protoss is actually underpowered by a fair margin, but it goes highly unnoticed by the large majority of players. This is due to the facts that A. People who choose to play Protoss are in general, far superior gamers/people than those who choose to play other races. B. F!@# Terran.rhetorikill26 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 some people can't even cheese lol, this match so hilarious, the guy tries to cheese me, but his first 2 zealots got stuck, it was so funny:P EPIC FAIL!!!edit: oops wrong replay one sec http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=142705 here we go this is the right oneDarkMaverick6 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Forge Upgrades are so important... ... that I always get 2 forges and investigate all 3 upgrades whilst I 4gate and destroy an army of 20 hydras with 8 chargelots don't you agree? on a serious note: do you get forge upgrades whenever you go 4gate/mass zealots+stalkers? or are they too costy to be worth the investment, I know it's a lategame investment and that sometimes you get rushed at 3min naked because you were upgrading instead of massing a small force to counter. But I feel like it's the key to win any game, specially in bronze league, where ppl thinks large number of units = victory.Wertoret30 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Sentry 'Heal' Shields ability? It was just an idea I had on an off forum board when people were whining about the loss of shield batteries due to them being a bit too powerful for current Protoss defense or somesuch...I forget what Blizz said exactly. I was wondering how overpowered or not it would be for the Sentry to be able to research a recharge shields upgrade, perhaps requiring a higher tier building than just the Cy Core (but probably being researched from there). Either working like the medic/medevac's healing, or the old battery...it wouldn't be as 'duh use it' as on the battery because it already has useful things to do with its energy. Am I completely deranged in this concept or is it something that could feasibly be seen in the expansions?Uratoh3 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Playing to much Protoss I had to do this, as I am really starting to like Protoss (again). You have been playing too much Protoss in Starcraft 2 when: 1. You greet everyone saying: "En taro Tassadar". 2. You don't take your umbrella anymore with you. You're confident your guardian shield will protect you. 3. When the lights go out in your house, you're angry and wonder who has destroyed your Pylon. 4. You really want to get in bed with your girlfriend/boyfriend to make an Archon. 5. When you phone a pizza place and you're asked for the address you say: "Just warp it in near my Pylon." 6. When you look at your Creative Cam (http://www.arxvaldex.com/shop/images/creative%20webcam%20chat.png) you smile, as it reminds you of a Stalker. 7. When you pee heavily, you yell: "Prismatic core online!!!" 8. When an announcer at the airport says that your plane is ready, you wonder why won't he/she just say: "Carrier has arrived". 9. You call your mother's car: MOTHERSHIP 10. You really want to chrono boost your microwave, when it's defrosting a chicken. 11. You're reading this thread and smiling. imsorrisuck3 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 APM I'm 46-34 in diamond, doing decently, but my APM averages around 50, and on my best games is around 60. I really don't see how on earth in a 8 minute game your APM can be around 100. Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? A typical 4 gate of mine is around 48 APM, maybe someone can send me a 4 gate replay where there APM is greater? A bunch of random clicking to boost your APM doesn't count >.<Spencer87 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 New strat been working wonders for me Hey i been trying this new strat in 1v1's that i seen on youtube and it almost NEVER fails. Ideally u want to get pheonix's out as quickly as possible., so u get gas and CN core really quick. get some zeolots and sentries ASAP so u can defend against rushes by shieliding your ramp. Then with a group of 4+ pheonix's mineral harass. IF they pull their units to the back of their base then hit their front with your ground army. This forces them to split their forces and eventually they will run out of resources and just cant keep up. I won like 13 games in the last 2 days using this stratArchyllius14 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Stalker's Blink Question When I try blinking up a ridge I usually use a phoenix to uncover the fog on top of the ridge (you cannot blink in fog) and then I blink onto the ridge. Instead of spending time building a phoenix, can my sentry make a phoenix hallucinogen and scout the ridge? Let me know if this makes no sense.Waffles2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Is it alright to cheese? So for some reason I got placed in the bronze league where everyone is terrible and the only people that I lose to are cheesers. I am sick of those cheesers so I just quickly put out two gates and zeal attack when I feel I have a good amount or when I see they I have an opportunity. I heard that I should not cheese though because once I get to a higher league everyone will know how to counter it and I will be stuck with no strats but 4-gate, which will also only carry me to a point where I will need to be a better player in general. Is this true? Should I not cheese or 4-gate for that matter?multani56 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Looking for Tips Okay I started playing Random for the past 20ish games, my PvT seems to be incredibly weak. Generally I lose to tanks and/or MM timing pushes.NoNa2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 I want to stay toss but its geting hard Im in the silver leauge and now the system is puting me against all golds. I play toss and i like then most of my game work out, im about 50 % win lose and thats mostly against better opponents. However as I face even more highly favored gold opponents I just get rolled on vs terran. Nothing discourages me more than being matched against a favored terran when im toast, I know I will have to play flawless to win Vicious12 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Question about matchmaking I'm and bronze league and I just got matched against 3 diamond terran players in a row. Matchmaking broken?Ezareth2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Tired of zerg. Would like some tips. I've been trying hard to play zerg, and I love my zerg. But... I just can't deal with it anymore. Maybe I'm just not "good enough" for zerg. But oh well. I found protoss to be much more satisfying to play as, and just felt better. That aside, I need general knowledge tips if any? I did a quick glance on the front board and didn't see much other than some specifics I already know. Is there a ground counter to immortals? Or is it just air? Just any tips in general would be nice. I could post a recent replay I did of pvp and was doing pretty good until he pumped out immortals. Granted I was stuck in t1.5 and forgot to actually tech higher than gateways. But it was my first actual game as protoss. Was wondering if someone could give tips.Neiko8 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Countering early zerglings Started placement matches tonight. Won vs P and T but lost to a Zerg. He 9 pooled and sent a lot of zerglings to my base. I had the wall up complete with a Zealot in the hole. But there were too many zerglings and once the Z went down I was pretty much done. Took out most of my probes by the time the 2nd Zealot came out and shortly thereafter he sent about 8-10 more. I haven't practiced much vs Zerg and would like some tips. Questions I had: Is a 9 pool considered early, or normal for Z? I had 2 gateways and 2 gas when he arrived. Should I forget gas when I see him going zerglings and just spam zealots? Anybody got a good replay or video that demos countering this?DarkSifu10 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Dealing with Auto-turrent Hi all, I've had some problems in PvT matches going up again fast/mass ravens. So let's forget how the PDD just wrecks my stalker army. But how is it that the auto turrent(a castable unit) has as much HP as units in my army? So have any of you run up against ravens? I know that Templar is the way to deal with them but how do you deal with an early turrent? or mass turrents? thx allSithlord2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 PvP Strategies Does anyone have any PvP strategies they use to help get an advantage against their opponent. For me it usually just turns into a macro fest and whoever macros better wins. I have tried messed around with using Warp prisms to warp in units in their base, as well as Dark Templar rushing. Any other ideas other than out Warpgating your opponent? PvP seems kind of boring to me right now, and I would like to spice it up with some cool strategies.Kortosis7 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Ridiculously fast zergling rush So tonight I had a PvZ game that started out like many others I've done. I followed my typical starting build order for fighting zerg - 9-Pylon, 12-Gateway, 14-16 Zealot, 16 Assimilator + Pylon, 17-19 Probe (for gas), 19 Cyber core, 21-25 Stalker. I always set up my first pylon and gateway in my choke point and hold my first zealots there, followed by a few stalkers to support and/or help deal with a baneling or two if their initial zergling rush fails. Usually, the zergling rush of 6 zerglings hits before I can get my stalkers up but the two zealots are usually more than enough to hold the line. In this particular game though, I had my first pylon up and had just started warping in my gateway when the zergling rush came. I managed to take out the small group with my probes but with only two probes remaining afterward. Shortly after, another small group of zerglings came and wiped me out. I checked the build orders for both myself and my opponent after the game. He had both a spawning pool up and zerglings already morphing when I started my pylon at 9 supply 1:39 into the game. I might have missed something but I've been able to repel almost every zergling rush thrown at me in every PvZ game I've played. This made me realize though just how fast a zerg player can get zerglings up. I would really like to dismiss this as something I did wrong somehow because I have yet to find a legitimate reason to say any race is under/overpowered. I'm sorry I don't have the replay for ya'll but based on the info above, if there's anything you could suggest I could have done differently in my start up strategy vs. zerg, I'd appreciate it.Darkstriker14 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 whats up with stalkers so it's a dark templar in a mechanical suite, I get that, but where does the dark templar go? we see his head protruding out of the suite, but it appears there's no room for his body? is anyone else confused by this?Edward1 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Does psionic storm stack? Accurate info only pleaseLyserg2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 A funny zealot rush Early today ,i had one PvP and my oponnent tried to rush me,so first of all i admit that i'm not a pro player in fact im in the silver league, but player like him make me laught, he called me noob, %*@%! and #@% only because i owned him whit a few stalkers......so i want you guys see the replay and decide yourselves who is the real noob ^^ http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/63782FENRIR2 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 When do you scout? When is the optimal time to start scouting with a probe? I've noticed that if you send one of your initial probes, it slows your initial resource gathering to the point of being a hindrance (and frankly, that early, your probe rarely finds much that is useful). I usually build until I have 9 probes, and then build a pylon, then go for the 10th probe while the pylon warps in...where in there is the best time to send the first scout probe so that you don't hinder your economy too much?WHearth15 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 When to do upgrades? I'm still kinda fresh to this. I played during beta, but mainly did Terran until I found I liked Protoss more. Usually I start out with the standard 4 gate, and start spamming Stalkers and then I'll start working in Dark Templars. Right now in Silver it's cutting it, but I know at higher level play it is going to get stomped. At what point should I drop a Forge and start doing upgrades? Early or late in the game?Systm3 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 protoss shields is it just me, or do other people think its strange that damage bonuses apply to the energy shields as well? Like why would the shield absorb more damage because the stalker is an armored unit? Is the energy shield armored as well? I just think the protoss shields are one key components of what makes protoss special. not to mention very cool and its just annoying how it can already get emp'eeed and the shields are only gonna regenerate if the enemy doesnt chase down ur dieing unitsProtossRice8 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Huge TvP Turtle. Need advice. So i had a nice 3hr turtle game. I'm not very good so i'm looking for help to find out how to handle this kind of play. http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/63807-1v1-terran-protoss-lost-temple#rd:dna his base was wrecked 25 mins into the game and he went into huge turtle on islands with his command centers upgraded to PF's and had approx 25-30 turrets lining his base and vikings hovering over the PF. what is the best way to counter such a massive turtle? I am very new to toss and it was pretty much my first day playing them so was just going by the seat of my pants on a lot of the game. Any help would be great so i'm not forced into another 3hr turtle in the future. thankszeejay1 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 High Templar upgrade I was thinking a High Templar speed tech would be pretty useful. As these guys are our main viable counter to MMM i think they should be able to keep up with a normal marine/marauder. B/c kiting zealots out of range of HT, b/c they move about as slow as the terrand command center when its flying, is really annoying. Now remember im not a noob saying give them a default speed boost to catch zerglings! No i just would like a tech that we can get to make them able to keep up a little better.KrazyCracker1 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Hydra > Stalker. Does it make sense? A Stalker costs 125/50 where as a Hydra is 100/50. Yes, the Stalker is a bit faster (off-creep only), and have +1 range by default. However when it comes down to it, in a straight up fight the Hydra will win due to it's superior DPS yet cost less. I thought Protoss units were supposed to be more expensive, yet also more powerful as a rule of thumb?Pariah33 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 SHIELD BATTERIES im getting pretty annoyed i really want those shield batteries back for quick refills of shields on my stuff Scv repairs r possible but not always reliable so i also want a way to fully repair my units toss r the only ones who cant regen full hpBladers3 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 well honestly i can tell you guys Diamond sux Zerg strats: -6 pool -7 pool -baneling bust terran: -7 reaper -or mm ball push at 6 min mark ( be4 u can ever get any tech units colos or temps) -mass marine push with rax at 9 Protoss: -2 gate 9 gate - or 4 gate korean style with pylons right insdie your base or right outside of it. have not had a game last more then 7 minute in the past like 20 with maybe 1 exception where i reppelled with the gods the mm ball with pure zealot stalker how? i dunnoZmora10 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Diamond Random needs help with Toss Hey guys, A few weeks ago I was struggling with my zerg game. I came to the forums and asked for help and, despite rivers of tears, there were actually some helpful posts as well, and I feel much more comfortable with my zerg now. It seems toss is now my worst race. I got to diamond basically by 4 gating everything, and occasionally going to 2 base robotech when my initial 4 gate push failed. That, it would seem, is not going to cut it where I'm at. So: I need strats, especially reactionary strats, to things that other races do. For instance: On Blistering Sands (or is it Desert Oasis? The one with the two islands in the corners and very close flight distance between bases) vs zerg I almost always end up going two stargate phoenix, because EVERYBODY makes air on that map. When a terran MMMs me, I grab high templars and chargelots. When a toss masses stalkers, I make immortals. Can a (high level please) person come in and list the strats you use vs various strats by various races? I can say off the bat that I rarely ever make dark templar, unless it's vs zerg who failed a bane bust or similar and are stuck in T1. Thanks guys! /puts on his raincoat to guard against the tearsPhalanx17 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Need Toss vs Zerg Help It seems like no matter who I look at , how many replays or how many times I vs zerg , I always lose to mass Hydras . ive used alot of colli mixed with chargelots high temps and phx ( for the mutas and etc) but my colli never seem to have a chance cause they kill only like 2 per shot and by the time they even get 1/4 of the army down the hydras massive range and speed takes down everything i have , even storms dont help. please i need help cause i just dont know anymore. Cazrac12 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Protoss BO's (Build Orders) hey im trying to find some good (well explained) Protoss Build Orders.. like.. build Pylon at 9/10 < Probes PSI then Gateway at 11/18 <Probes PSI then Cybertronics Core at 15/18 <13 Probes, 2 Zealots PSI explained like that.. could anybody give me some links on some Build Orders like that. or just make a reply saying the Build Order like that.. thanks!! Flakes0 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 good starting strat for toss. I'm new to playing star craft online and was wondering if someone could help me out with a good starting strategy with the protoss.Tranitus0 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 First 5 mins against terran???? I know that I am a freaking noob at this game, but what am I suppose to do in the first 5 minutes? I just got out of a match where I did the general 9 probes > pylon >3 more probes > Gateway and then I started to get a few zealots out, at this point we are maybe three or four minutes into the game, so I send my probe out to scout, only to find the guy outside where my natural expansion would go with THREE Barracks and around 20 marines, waiting for me. He proceeds to come in and clean up... WHAT?!?!?Ltpumpkins5 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Share Two Nice PVT REP Here http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/63740-1v1-terran-protoss-xelnaga-caverns http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/63738-1v1-terran-protoss-delta-quadrant Well, claim to be Keroa Top 20 player's REP King0 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Little help on my Mid/Late game I'm not even really sure when the mid to late game starts, but I know that I lose my ability to macro and micro once the game gets past about 7-8 minutes. I'm not really sure where to take the game after that. I quickly 2-gate into stalkers and some zealots, but where to go from there? High templars are pretty crucial for the psi storm, but collosi and observers seem pretty clutch. I have had some amount of success with void rays as well, but I feel that their application can be limited if it is anticipated. Standard opener for me is... 9 pylon chrono nexus 12 gate scout chrono nexus 14 gas 15 gate 15 core 16 pylon 16 chrono gate/dual stalkers for harass Any tips or suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance.WarTornPanda0 Aug 25, 2010
Aug 25, 2010 Who uses arcons? Why? I never see them who uses them?mpjama12 Aug 25, 2010