Protoss Discussion

Sep 16, 2016 if you like to micro blink stalker iv been doing this rlly fun build that is good against early herass 3 gate expand with mothership core and early stalker expand twilight council + forge 4 more gateways + blink eventually twilight council for archons expand again its always smart to put a cannon in your min line for an unexpected oracle or widow mine drop, but i usually keep a small group of stalkers by my main and my mothership core by my nat. also walling off with buildings and cannon support is always important still working on getting a faster 3rd and a robo for observers and warp prism psionic storm drops. then it will be 100% legit i way to counter this however is neural parasite archon and mass ling fungalsnova0 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 16, 2016 Is Protoss Good Again? Hi! I used to play this game a lot until LoTV multiplayer when the game it was first released. Protoss was extremely horrible, and I always lost except to other protoss, so I quit the game (they were that bad, and the only race worth playing really). After quite a while, I am wondering if now the protoss have been buffed and are equal with the other races.Destor19 Sep 16, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Top Protoss players Hi guys just a quick question haven't played for a while but wanting to get back into it to kill time, who are some of the top players to watch replays so i could get a feel back to the game or starcraft youtube channels i could get onto Thanks!Dorian3 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 Desperate Protoss Hi everyone, So I'm a Silver Tier 2 player (yes, I'm not very good), and from what I've experienced and seen from pros on YT, it seems we Toss generally have very little to work with. In other words, it seems that every race has a guaranteed 'go to' combination they can deploy every game and win, but with Toss...not so much. With PvZ, we seem to have the following issues: 1) Mass Mutas. The moment a Zerg player goes mass muta, you won't be able to catch up fast enough to counter. You basically have to kill him off first. No first tier unit (Stalker) or second tier (Pheonix) or even third tier (HTs/Carriers/Tempests) are going to be that effective. Stalkers get melted even with blink. Pheonix's may outrun them, but with a combination of hydras you're basically done. And HTs? Storm is great, but a good Zerg player will just basically move out of the way or switch tech quick enough to destroy you. 2) Early game speedlings. Let them get one inch in your natural and the game is basically over. Even with photon overcharge, if they commit, most of your probes are done and you're massively behind. PvT: 1) The MMM (add in some mech and lib if you want): Yes, we have Immortals, Collosi, and HTs. But it still never seems to be enough. We have to upgrade to Tier 2-3 just to deal with Tier 1 units. And now with the new patch upgrade on Terran Mech, we're going to get melted even more (Vikings with +mech damage and more powerful tanks). That said, I've been able to win a lot with adepts and immortals mixed in. But if I lose the mid-game all-in and don't tech up fast enough (or do a fast DT hoping that lack of detection will help), I'm basically dead. Terran and Zerg seem to have a multitude more options to counter with -- and once they find one that works, nothing we have will suffice. I'm just frustrated (as many before me), so excuse the rant, but I'd like some better anti-air for Toss, maybe some additional splash damage, and faster units to deal with MMM. EDIT: I'd also like to see a range patch for the photon overcharge. I really hate the fact that I have to place the pylon exactly right for it be effective. I've had many games where my buildings and units will easily get sniped because the pylon isn't "close enough". Maybe a +1 range upgrade patch would be nice.Saif8 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 mutas imba vs protoss if you didnt start with stargate opener i might as well gg and quit... is so frustrating that u gotta go stargate every game! they should buff cannons against mutas or something or stalkers... im master toss btwtalski3 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 15, 2016 PvT Stradegy guide? Poking for a good PvT Stradegy BO walk through. Anyone have any suggestions?noobtastic5 Sep 15, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 Counter vs mass mines + ghosts? This wrecks me, a mobile army of mines and ghosts... Can't get near the ghosts to take em out and the mines + nukes wreck my whole army even with observers. Do I need to go carriers and tempests?Soulmancer8 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 stratagy for protoss does anyone know a perfect stratagy for pvtsoggyeyeball5 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 die cuz adept not in the right pixel really blizzard do you think thats fun? every time i make a wall vs zerg im worried the adept is not in the perfect pixel or pose so i wont get lings runbies... i need to baby the adept all the time ,move it and let my other units out and then put it back like a moron.. thats just no fun. my adept is not in the perfect pixel between pylons and i lose the game? really? is that life fun mechanics? so lame. game is too frustratingtalski7 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 13, 2016 PvZ: First Unit Alright, my friends and I are having a debate, and I'm curious as to your opinions. Situation: PvZ, normal 2-person map. Probe scout (sent when Gateway drops) shows Zerg expansion at natural, no 3rd. Spawning pool under construction, 1 gas. Cybercore nearly finished (was started when Gate finished) Question: What should the first Gateway unit produced be? Stalker, Adept, or Zealot? Arguments: Zealot: Can block wall, hold off Zerglings. Kind of useless otherwise. Adept: Can block wall, two-shots Zerglings, but shots are slow. Not helpful if opponent goes Roaches. Stalker: Can block wall, good for taking down a scouting Overlord if your opponent is careless. Not as good vs Zerglings, but in the event they get by the wall, higher speed and rate of fire is an asset over the other two. Sentry: Force field on ramp (no wall required) provides temporary solution to Zergling attack. More useful in the next stages of the game. Heavy on gas though at that particular moment in time.TheLordGersh6 Sep 13, 2016
Sep 12, 2016 starcraft brood war deos anyone know how to make starcraft2 run on a starcraft mod?soggyeyeball1 Sep 12, 2016
Sep 11, 2016 apoptheosis V zerg? I'm a silver/gold player and I really have no idea how to avoid a macro game on apoptheosis against a zerg player because the map is so long. Other than of course going for proxy 3 gate. Is this map doomed to macro games due to the distance?Strnobull4 Sep 11, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 clean build Just trying to find a nice clean macro build for toss. lately all i've been doing with toss is 2 base timing attacks, so trying to learn a more macro playstyle.OpenWide1 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 8, 2016 MSC deselect from F2 Is there any way to keep msc as a seperate class of unit so it cant be f2'd across the map?Osiris3 Sep 8, 2016
Sep 6, 2016 How do you beat Roach--> Hydra --> Lurker? So, the zerg starts with a few lings that do nothing, I get on 2 base and then come roaches now I need adepts in case there's a ling attack, I can't take my third too fast either because I need to wall off, but then they get Roaches and adepts suck against roaches hard and if I get stalkers then the problem is the following, I play in diamond and 75% of zerg RUSH to hydras ASAP and then lurker, the problem is if I attack before the lurkers, the guy has roach+hydra behind them, but adepts will attack roaches which is terrible because roaches will be at the front and if I shade to the back all my adepts insta-melt without the guardian shell support and immortals, now I started doing 2 robo full on immortal adept play and it has moderate success but then they get lurkers and I am !@#$ed, because I simply can't kill lurkers without something like Collossi or disruptors or something but even if I do get something, I can get like maybe 1-2 collosi or disruptors but lurkers have SO MUCH F-in HP, collosi take an eternety to kill em and they dont even outrange lurkers and then disruptors are worse because lurkers take 2 shots and its not like the guy doesn't have a %^-*ton of hydras protecting those lurkers from behind.... HOW DO YOU BEAT ZERG?! Airtoss doesn't work, it dies instantly, by the time I get carriers hydra lurker is in my base already or they just go with roaches, it's not like I can kill roaches with phoenix or with void rays for that matter, it would take an eternetity to kill 30 roaches with 2 voidrays which is how much you can get max by then, not to mention lings...it's ridiculous...I tried EVERYTHING...hell even watches a !@#$ton of pro games and protoss just 90% lost...I am desperate....David4 Sep 6, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 Changing control groups I'm trying to improve my game, and part of that is making easier to access control groups. I've been trying to change for instance, control group 6 (which i use for my nexus) to be an extra button on my mouse. I can't seem to get it set up properly though. So far everything I try results in left mouse bumber changing whatever I've clicked on to control group 6, instead of control grouping something to 6, and being able to select it with the mouse button. Hopefully that makes sense to someone and they can tell me what I'm doing wrong or perhaps provide a link to a page that explains how to do all this cause I can't find anything that pertains to the problem I'm having. Thanks in advance.Gnorf1 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 5, 2016 New Player - 17% W/R in PvZ Hey guys. I started learning the game as Terran about a month ago, but quickly fell in love with Protoss. I've played nearly 200 games, Unranked, Ranked and V.S. A.I., so I'm a bit new to the game. I have two Diamond players that are friends, they're really helpful when it comes to practice. But they haven't really been able to help me one thing - PvZ. From a Silver PoV, the matchup just seems so...awkward and difficult. Sometimes I feel like I play very well, only to be hammered. I try a cheese or two, and that worked once or twice, but it felt horrible. Am I the only aspiring Toss player that has this problem? Or am I just garbage?ScRappY1 Sep 5, 2016
Sep 2, 2016 Protoss is Boring Protoss is the most boring race to play. I'm not saying that i think there under or overpowered there are just kinda boring as a race. I have mainly been a zerg player in my SC career and yesterday after going on a like a ten game losing streak in diamond i decided to leave the league and try out some other races because i really wasn't having fun in diamond. So it put my down to plat and I was getting destroyed playing as toss because i had no idea what i was doing until one of the guys who beat me told me I could start over by switching my region at login. So I did and got into silver as protoss and played about 7-8 games i think (including placements). The main thing I noticed was that it seemed the only thing I could do everygame was get 2-3 bases, mass up a death ball and then go attack. It's like i didn't have a lot of harrassment options and maybe it's because I'm a noob but it didn't feel like there was a lot of room for creativity. It's like you have to mass up this deathball with a little bit of everything because the units by themselves seem to all have hard counters so its like just survive until you have your big deathball with no hard counters. Idk I guess you can try to drop dts in their base or warp in units with a warp prism but that doesn't compare to amount of creativity i felt i had with terran and zerg. Ima keep trying to get better and hopefully I can some more interesting things to do than deathball up but for right now I'm finding terran and zerg a lot more fun to play just because of having more options to experiment with.BigMack16 Sep 2, 2016
Aug 30, 2016 PvT Proxy Mauraders How do you beat this?noobtastic4 Aug 30, 2016
Aug 29, 2016 Lurkers I've been running into Roach, Hydra, Lurker a lot lately. What's the better counter to Lurkers? Phoenix, Disruptor, Colassus, HT or concave Stalkers?noobtastic8 Aug 29, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 is that fun for blizzard? my adept is not in the perfect pixel between pylons and i lose the game? really? is that life fun mechanics? so lame. game is too frustratingtalski0 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 25, 2016 protoss unit composition Noobish player here playing protoss for the first time thats say low silver (playing standard builds). I'm really focusing on improving my macro and micro skills so I'm not doing any kind of cheese or all-ins. I've been doing alright early game and been able to secure my 3rd and sometime 4th, but after that I really just have no idea what I'm doing or what unit comp to go for. I've been trying to get adept/stalker, but I'm just getting destroyed. My builds been double gate, cybercore, adeptsx2, nexus. Then getting forge for upgrades and cannons if neccessary in my mi lines, robo for observer and immortal (I need to get better with remembering to build immortals) , starport. , getting some kind of air harass whether that be oracle, pheonix, or drop play then taking my third, so like i said pretty standard I think. From here I have no idea what I'm doing. So whats a good mid game army comps I should go for, and whats a good late comps? Also if you see a better build for me, feel free to share, but I'm more so trying to focus more on improving play rather than notch wins, so No cheese, no all-ins. I'm trying to force myself to harass or go for a timing attack every-time I expand, and force myself to expand whenever I go for a timing attack or defend a push. I'm trying to not go for full engagements before I have 4 bases up and running unless of course my opponent forces my hand.OpenWide2 Aug 25, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 How to beat Terran Thors + Battlecruisers What in the world is the right composition to beat this cancer OP Build? Massing thors destroys tempests in like 1 shot along with carriers? Void rays gets killed too? What is the right composition for this late game struggle?Tennis11 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Phoenix Chasing So this doesn't really affect me at the level that I am at, but I noticed that when a phoenix is chasing a medivac it kills it much faster if you move the phoenix manually instead of right clicking the medivac. It goes from killing it in about 15 seconds, to killing it in 25+ seconds. I am not sure if this was intended or not but I think it would be cool if the phoenix could attack these units with its full potential and not just about half.Rescarve6 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Stargate Build Order I've been struggling in PvZ for a while now, but I haven't ever tried to use a stargate opener. Can someone give me a more specific build order for the stargate and maybe options of what to transition into afterwards?Imrahil2 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 What if there was no drops from any race? I as a protoss stuggle with drops like 8 marines stimmed can kill a nexus so fast even if you warp in they can kill it and I know you can just put cannons up but that's 150 minerals! its kinda annoying almost as much as zvz. what do you guys think? (sorry for my bad grammer) gg's everybodySoap24 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 13, 2016 Basic economic BO for Protoss I'm a random player, but my Protoss is clearly my worst. I've spent a lot of time exclusively as Zerg and Terran, but only played Protoss as random. Overall I'm ranked low platinum, but my Protoss is definitely low gold. I want to know what a solid early game build order is for an economic build (fast expand) - Since that's how I like to play. Until now I've basically just winged every game's build order with a fast expend.hellviper4 Aug 13, 2016
Aug 12, 2016 How to counter ultralisk I mean how in the world do you counter ultralisk when they A-move into your army with 12+ ultralisk. They totally destroy my immortals. (LOTV). Please help.Tennishot10 Aug 12, 2016
Aug 10, 2016 Scouting as Protoss - Need help I usually scout with a gateway probe When i arrive at the enemy base, what should i expect from openings i see?Giwl10 Aug 10, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 I need pvz help I need help trying to outmacro zerg. I'm only in silver and keep trying to get more bases, but zerg always has more units. PLZ give advicepotato6 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 On DTs Are dark Templars even an option anymore??? like terran has a orbital command that scans an entire base(why is this????)people say you should only lose 1 dt per scan but its not that easy like terran has stim makes there units run like 9000 mph(because why not) like I mean standing 6 dts outside there base and sending 1 at there base each time is a possibility IF they don't wall off and make a turret. Zerg makes spors at 4 minutes for oracles so they can simply surround it with there drones tell the army gets there not to mention zerg gets overseers for changelings as fast as they can(at least I do).Soap10 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 PvZ matchup Please before you start saying I'm a troll read this: So just now I got paired against a zerg player, i scouted him and apparently he had made loads of roaches and ravagers, i said no prob. I made a few zealots and harassed his natural to make him think I had gone with gateway units, my plan was to use the element of surprise: let him enter my base and then hit him down with not 1, not 2, but 7 void rays 6 minutes into the game. So it worked, yippee, he was left with only a few roaches, I decided to finish the attack off so I destroyed what was left of his roach ravager army. I then moved onto his side of the map and ta da: hydralisks. Seriously, how can someone switch to hydras in 2 minutes, train a horde of them and take down 8 void rays just like that?!?. While all this was happening I had already researched psi storm in the templar archives because i knew it would come to this. I had a few high templars, warped in some more, got a few adepts (with resonating galives mind you) and scouted him again He was coming to my side of the map. I readied my troops, he arrived, i cast all my psi storms which did quite the damage. He was once again without troops, i warped in a few more adpets and ht, morphed the ones without energy into archons and set off. Once i arrived i found an army of roaches, hydras and ravagers. BTW this isn't grandmasters or anything, it's BLOODY silver league. Basically PvZ is still broken. Or is ot mu fault? I am willing to improve and if someone had any tips then PLEASE share them :) this isn't a rant but I was baffled to witness this.Sergio19 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 Problems with Protoss airforce I noticed something about protoss I extremely dislike. 1. The mothership doesn't move in straight lines, let me elaborate, lets say you have a bunch of carriers and 1 mothership, most of the time the enemy goes for the mother ship first, when I try to pull the mothership away from the battle it doesn't go backwards in a straight line, rather makes a circular movement first before going backwards in a straight line. The problem with this is that since the mothership makes a wide circular movement before going backward causes the mothership to be vulnerable to attack for at least a few seconds. If it were to go straight back then it could get away from the battle much faster. But because it makes a circular movement before going backwards it becomes much more vulnerable. It basically has to do with timing. The faster the mothership could get away the faster it can get out of harms way. Another thing I dislike is that the tempest has losts its plus damage against massive units. Blizzard should have reduced the attack damage to massive units not just completely take out plus damage against massive units. Now tempest are basically useless in this game. Its always better to make carriers. The only use for tempest now is for harassing your enemy as long as you can keep them from attacking your tempests. Is Blizzard just dumb or do they even realize what the changes in the game cause.monster8 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 How do I deal with a terran turtle?? Hiding behind liberators,tanks,turrets marines and mines I can't drop and they keep dropping or harassing with liberators.It finally gets to the point where the ball of bio is big enough to contest almost everything and with tanks and liberators the siedge line keeps pushing forward until they are right in front of my forth. Tips? tricks?RAVEN8 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 Proxy Hidding Spots If I proxy I usually place it at where their third exspansion would go. But where do you hide DT Shrines?noobtastic5 Aug 1, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Stolen Gas What do you do if your opponent in PvP steals your gas? Go straight to 4 gate?noobtastic9 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Oracle harass Oracles are probably one of the best spell casters Protoss has next to HTs. I've been running into a lot of PvP where they stasis ward my resource line instead of wiping it out. What's your opinion on this?noobtastic1 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Colossi dead? Are colossi dead? I've haven't seen anyone in my ladder using colossi since HOTS. Is it due to the resource handicap or just a bad unit. Also, was colossi nerfed? I don't read the patch updates. O_Opotato7 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Timing attacks I'm a counter offensive player. I basically just scout and counter whatever they are doing. Trying to be more aggressive do you have any timing attacks you use for the different matchups?noobtastic0 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Why bother harassing? Turtle Toss it up In my experimentation I've been noticing something, specifically vs terran. Harass is risky and opens up timing windows for the terran to attack you...so why harass them? Why not sit at home, rush Tempest Adept Archon, add in some Colossus, Observsers and Stalkers with a Mothership and just defend as you grab base after base? On most maps, Tempest range is so high you can shut down any drop and kill at least 1 medivac in transit to the drop with scouter pylons and observers. And if you're really concerned, grab a few Oralces, which you should be doing anyhow and spam Stasis Wards in your bases where drops can happen so they're guaranteed to lose the forces that are used to harass. Just keep expanding, upgrading and when you max out, make sure you spend excess minerals on more bases and cannon walls. Float your gas. If by some miracle Terran does kill off your army (not likely) then just just insta remax on Archons and go kill them since what terran can remax on fast is weak to Archons. Works to a lesser extent vs zerg too, just don't harass. Rush to Tempest Mothership Adept Archon and defend your 3rd, 4th 5th and 6th as you take them, making sure you deny creep as it closes in on your position and split the map with cannon walls. If zerg try to attack elsewhere with a ground force, Stasis Wards and Recall will be enough to get your army into position. Just an observation I've been making vs daimonds and plats.DankTemplar6 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 (PLAT-DAI)PvZ: Gateway-less Golden Armada http://ggtracker.com/matches/6742634 Carriers utterly maul zerg at the plat-daimond level. Opponent took half the map, lost multiple remaxes, tried hydras, drops, baneling busts, corrupters, vipers, infestors. Nothing worked. Why? Because carriers are op vs zerg. 90% win rate doing this nonsense in PvZ.DankTemplar2 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 Effective counters to terran? The following 2 terran builds destroy me: 1) Heavy bio with a ton of marines. I've tried disruptors, colossus, charge, etc. I just change beat stim'd marines. 2) Mass mech: tons of tanks with cyclones and hellbats. I tried HT and storm, but the tanks kill them too quickly. I tried immortals/stalkers, but again, the tanks kill them too quickly. Any advice?Lurker3 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 stasis ward auto cast I was watching a video where a protoss player was saying "make sure your stasis wards are not on auto cast", is this still in the game? Despite looking through the settings for 20 minutes and building stasis wards in game it doesn't seem like they have a manual cast option anymore...Strnobull3 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Idea for Adepts and Immortals. So I was thinking that giving blink to a Zlot was pretty stupid. I actually kinda hate the current mechanic for the adept. And some people don't like the Immortal mechanic either. So here's my pitch, tell me what you think; -Give the adept a similar ability to Barrier except maybe they become ghosts (invincible and untargetable) for a couple of seconds when they lose all their plasma shield. -Give the Immortal something similar to Shadow Canon but obviously less powerful for multiplayer OR give them a personal/internal shield battery that regenerates their shield quickly even during combat or within a warp prism!CyborgHotDog8 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Cyclone Rush And Nydus QueenLing Help A friend of mine showed me some replays and I can't figure out how to defend against these two types of rushes. Cyclone Rush: The Terran just rushes four cyclones out (with the upgrade) as fast as possible off one base. The Barracks is lifted off and sent across the map to provide vision. When it arrives, the Cyclones unleash hell. They lock on and kite backwards...picking units off until nothing is left. No Protoss units seem fast enough to catch up to the Cyclone except Adepts, and they are too weak to fight them. How can Protoss deal with this? Nydus Queen/Ling Rush: A two-base Zerg will mine just enough gas for a Lair, Nydus, and Zergling Speed, then just masses Queens and Zerglings. The Nydus pops up in the main base around 5:00, unleashing a massive flood of units early on. How can this be stopped? Any insight or advice is appreciated, thanks.Darkness6 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Chronoboost In LotV: Is Autocast enough? Hi there everyone, If you couldn't tell I'm very new to the game, and keep coming across guides from the first two expansions saying that refreshing your chronoboost is a crucial part of the 'mental checklist.' However, it's on auto-cast in this latest expansion that I've joined in on, and I was curious if there's a moment in time where chronoboost is inactive before it auto-casts again and it would be more efficient for you to activate it manually and refresh the effect. So, is there a gap there between auto-casts where you should recast it manually? Is it necessary? And if so, how can I work on remembering to do this? Any help is much appreciated. All I know now is to switch chronoboost between buildings when the situation calls for it.VorInvictus2 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 No promotion? Hello guys I am a gold league player and im not getting a promotion. I am currently 19 wins to 8 losses(3 were me playing offrace) and I beat 5 out of 6 of the platinum players I played. I average 120+ apm if that means anything. If anyone platinum level wants to practice and after the game talk about why I lost that would be great.Soap11 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Best and worst matchups Currently my best matchup is PvP, people at my level (plat2) open double adept and/or stargate into blink stalkers with some immortals and I usually go double robo into chargelot archon, while having just enough stalkers to defend. Immortals destroy stalkers, and I usually have a higher number of those. My second matchup is PvT. I either two base gladept +1 all-in, or if it goes longer, try the same composition as pvp, while also adding stargate to defend against drops and libs. My worst matchup is PvZ, if I see 3 hatch before pool I open oracle to harass, otherwise I go gladept with 2 immortals and a warp prism to pressure, into double robo PICA. I find that this matchup depends most on having the army in a good position, making sure you plug the wall early don't attack into banelings or lurkers, while also being aware of a zerg tech switch. I should probably get sentries and be more aware of my army position. Do you have any suggestions for any of the matchups? What are your best/worst matchups and why?BroodMother4 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 15, 2016 Good builds for all 3 matchups I want to get back into laddering and I want to know what strats are good in Lotv.fdas5 Jul 15, 2016
Jul 11, 2016 Looking for WoL PvZ advice If anyone can remember back what builds they used vs zerg I'd greatly appreciate it. ImbaBuilds doesn't have any pvz builds. I'm enjoying WoL but man, zerg is tough. I have no idea what to do.WayneZergzky1 Jul 11, 2016