Zerg Discussion

Apr 30 ZvT Current Meta broken? Discuss... 1. Here's the good stuff I see: Early game is very balanced, both can scout each other and there is no clear advantage to either race. 2. Here's the bad stuff: Midgame seems broken. Siege tanks wreck zerg's face. Not possible to attack into. Zerg must sit back and defend, or ideally catch the siege tanks before they get into threat range. Almost impossible to stop on small maps. Ravagers are supposed to stop tanks. But they cost more than a tank does. And it requires 3 biles to kill 1 tank. And they have to step into tank range just to launch the biles. Endgame seems broken. Zerg endgame overpowers tanks, but there is no counter to ghosts. EMP hard counters spell casters. Can snipe all detection. Can snipe all expensive end game units. Raven splash damage is so difficult to deal with. Only counter seems to be parasitic bomb. But ghosts and vikings hard counter all vipers. 3. I'm no genius, but I'm at a complete loss. I have no idea how to approach ZvT, particularly after watching the recent Elazer vs. Byun GSL game 3. Elazer was so far ahead and still lost. Please help...Gambit7 Apr 30
Apr 30 Low IQ build- Canon rush into toss air ,,Deer,, Blizzard Teem!!!!! Do something with foking Toss Canon Rush into Carriers!!!!!!!!!!! And remove or change a shield bateries and chronoboost! It was a zerg privilege to get a quick units, not toss! Thanks for doing !@#$sRico1 Apr 30
Apr 29 Gold/Plat TvZ? Hello, I'm coming back, last time I 1v1 laddered and tried to improve is back in WoL. So far all match ups have been really fun, and I'm actually doing well in ZvZ, give and take in ZvP, but ZvT im having a hard time. I think I just don't understand the current meta, unit comps, goals, etc. Can anyone give a brief rundown of this, or point me to a good explanation? ThanksAgrael4 Apr 29
Apr 23 What to scout for against Zerg? Can someone please give me a brief run down on what to look for when I first worker scout at a silver-gold level. If I see gas double gas on 2 base before lings, should I expect muta aggression and prepare for a defense or is it most likely they're rushing hive tech and I should counter attack before they tech up? Much appreciated.UriHamGeh3 Apr 23
Apr 22 Liberators How do you deal with them other than rushing before they get them?jwill4 Apr 22
Apr 21 Triple evo chamber. More zergs should do this if they can afford it.MyOhMind5 Apr 21
Apr 18 Gas blocking useful? Wondering if you guys think gas blocking terran or protoss is useful, assuming you have the apm to keep making and canceling and making the extractor with your drone without killing your macropoofball8 Apr 18
Apr 15 Best Ling Bane build? Here is my goal. I want a that gets me a good ling bane army ASAP. I could google it but there are so many builds. So what's your opinion. What build can get me a solid army fast.Rich0 Apr 15
Apr 14 Customizing Hotkey Issue (Grid) I've been manually customizing a few keys in my grid hotkey layout by going into the hotkey file (saved in documents>sc2>accounts>hotkeys) and typing the code for each key i want to change. For example, I did Attack=Q, BurrowDown=F, BurrowUp=G, and stuff like that. Now this is where the problem arises. All my units burrow and unburrow just fine when using my new hotkeys (F and G), except infestors will not unburrow for some strange reason. The key on my command card for unburrow while having the infestor selected says G, but clicking G does absolutely nothing although manually clicking the command card works just fine. If I have the infestor and another unit (say swarm host) burrowed and click G for unburrow, the infestor unburrows along with the other unit. But when just infestors are selected, it does NADA. Like I said, all other units unburrow with G just fine. I've allowed key conflicts with AllowSetConflicts=1 so this shouldnt be the issue.Shark1 Apr 14
Apr 9 Caster units, how to use them Hello again my fellow Zerg players. thank you very much to all those who responded on my returning to SC thread. been back now for a fair bit and i am noticing that in high(er) level play we as Zerg rely heavily on our caster units. so i have a few questions that i am hoping you, the community can help me answer. in what situations do you use the viper/infestor (when do you chose one over the other) what unit comps do they work well with? where do you position them in your army as i feel they always get killed before i can use them. any other advice/tips/tricks you can share about caster units please feel free to share. also any tips on using swarm hosts would be appreciated as well. Thanks guys!STxNebula4 Apr 9
Mar 30 Where did the zerg anti air go? This game is completely inbalanced. Protoss can simply gather early void rays and you can do nothing about it... What happened to scourge and other anti air units from the zerg. This game makes no sense. The enemy just ammases air against zerg and we can do nothing.. I'm sorry but there should not be an absolute need to scout and ammas and play early combat. Zerg used to be able to deal with things regardless. This game is as messed up as it gets. it's been completely designed around a small group of players playstyles and everything else removed. This game is aweful. Why can't we actually have a starcraft 2 that is a continuation of the original so we can keep playing. There are no strategies but a few and zerg can't afford not to scout anymore. The game was never about scouting and forced early melee. It was more versatile than that. This game is horrible compared to the original. And I'm sorry but I don't feel like playing the original anymore. I really wanted to play an updated continued version of the original. This game is horrible. Why has every company in the world ruined their titles like this. Nobody will just keep making the games that made them famous or continue to advance what people loved. It reminds me of magic the gathering and it's problems. They have destroyed one of the best rts games that ever existed. They don't give one iota about what they have done. They probably don't even understand it. There is no strategy when you only have a handful of options.Aital17 Mar 30
Mar 28 TWITCH TODAYS, TWITCH EN LIGNE AUJOURD'HUI! www.twitch.tv/xxjohnson89xx Bonjour, je ferai un live au courant de la journée et régulièrement par la suite. Il y aura éventuellement des ajouts à ma chaîne Twitch, comme caméra, concours etc... Comme je débute j'aurais besoin de vos conseils, encouragement et votre support, afin de me permettre de grandir dans cette grande aventure. Voici mon liens: www.twitch.tv/xxjohnson89xx , je remercie d'avance tout ceux qui vont s'abonné(e)! Hello, I will make a live during the day and regularly thereafter. There will eventually be additions to my channel Twitch, as a camera, contest etc ... As I start I need your advice, encouragement and support, to allow me to grow in this great adventure. Here are my links: www.twitch.tv/xxjohnson89xx , I thank in advance all those who will subscribe (e)! www.twitch.tv/xxjohnson89xxJohnson0 Mar 28
Mar 26 returning to SC, haven't played since WOL Hello my fellow Starcraft players, as the title suggests i am getting back into SC and haven't played since the release of HOTS. when i left in WOL i was high Dia low masters. a lot has clearly changed since i have last played and it seems the community has nose dived a bit. way back we had resources such as GOMtv or Day9, Husky etc. coming back it seems that a lot of my resources for learning this game have either retired or moved on to narrating crap on youtube that i need not concern myself with. in a last ditch effort i turn to you, the forums, the people who i assume like me just want to get better and watch someones base burn to the ground as we run thousands of lings, banes mutas through their army and worker production. i come to you, asking where can i learn? is there websites to help me learn what the META is? videos on youtube that i am clearly missing? if you guys can help answer any of my questions that would be freakin' fantastic. What is Meta for ZVZ, ZVT,ZVP -WTF happened to my first 5 minutes? -am i seriously expected to play Heroes of the storm? (seems every unit now has a special ability) -what are the core foundations of Z now? (do i still need to expand like theres no tomorrow?) -how can i effectively use the new units in my builds? (haven't played since WOL i know nothing about anything new) if you guys can write out your builds for me for the first 5 minutes that would be greatly appreciated as it will give me some insight on what im supposed to be doing now. also i will take info from Bronze, Silver, Gold Plat, Dia, Masters, GM i don't care please let me know how you play. Thank you all!STxNebula8 Mar 26
Mar 26 Help newbie get good with Zerg... Please? Good like everyone else? Get the hotkeys down, move fast, get production down quickly, decide on a plan of attack etc? What are some strong beginner builds for Zerg? I know I'm gonna lose a bunch, played SC1 in my teens back in the 90s. Really not looking to go PRO asap, but want to win games, see myself getting better and eventually moving up the ladders. More than anything, I want to have fun! Looking back, if you were just starting with Zerg, how good is your hindsight? What would you have done better or differently? Also what are some easy to understand external web sources for me? I'm at around 50 apm...ChuckNorris8 Mar 26
Mar 26 So they FINALLY did the math on your OP race https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20762176206 Whats your argument now that you cant argue your race NOT being OP without being legally insane/illiterate? Id Love to hear it.Hestheone2 Mar 26
Mar 25 Crazy swarm host idea I'm not even a zerg main, but from watching Zerg pro's stream I've made a few observations 1.) Swarm Host is pretty rarely made 2.) Skytoss is (almost) impossible to counter if you allow them to get that far. (Pretty much have to be a high diamond at a minimum to build the perfect unit comp and micro infestors properly) 3.) Swarm Host and Brood Lord sort of do the same thing. So here's the idea: Why not have Locusts attack air units instead of ground? Burrowed SH's could provide zone anti-air defense. Sky toss would have a viable counter, and SH's would have their own purpose. But what do I know, I'm just a low diamond terran player.Waagenator3 Mar 25
Mar 24 Drone Scouting? I remember sometime back in HotS it was common to drone scout - I don't recall which drone was generally used but I remember always doing it. Are people still drone scouting these days or just using OL's? If yes, which drone? ThanksLokei3 Mar 24
Mar 22 Weird footprint of spore crawlers Why do spore crawlers has this weird footprint? https://pp.userapi.com/c841124/v841124370/7181a/7fnYbZanlD8.jpg It is not even symmetrical. And in case you didn't knew - footprints serve as a path blockers, so this is what you're should consider in cases of wall building.Xeizzen5 Mar 22
Mar 20 ZvT, defending the first push Who feels a giant relief in ZvT after the first push is defended? This is always the most intense part of the game for me.Nydus1 Mar 20
Mar 17 How to play Zerg with 1 finger https://clips.twitch.tv/TsundereRelievedGrasshopperCoolStoryBob I laughed.Archon0 Mar 17
Mar 17 late-game ZvT ... late, late, moving with our teeth... :D http://gggreplays.com/matches/47253 Your thoughts? I'm interested in different late-game approaches, haven't watched the replay in full yet.iBurrowStuff2 Mar 17
Mar 13 Does Abathur have eyes? No.Infacio2 Mar 13
Mar 12 Help with scouting as Zerg Hi ! relatively new player here. While playing i am facing problem that i forget to scout my opponent. And even if i remember it, the scouting feels very distracting and takes effort away from creep spreading. can you guys give me general tips regarding proper scouting. At what timings to scout...what units do you all use ? zerglings and Overlords with speed only ? How should i synchronize the scouting information with my own compositions ? Vs protoss i fail to judge how many carriers he/she has made..and always loose due to less number of Corruptors !Urnamaster2 Mar 12
Mar 10 Countering lurker-hydra in ZvZ I'm stuck on how to defeat my opponents army after they've gotten some lurkers. All of my ground units just get chewed up in the meat grinder and mutas die vs hydras. So what do you guys do in this situation?Ravier13 Mar 10
Mar 10 3 caster micro I did it one time! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/235058756 edit: Should have kited the vipers afterwards but meh. There's always next time.Anoru4 Mar 10
Mar 9 What do you follow up a ling opening with? Hey guys, still new to the multiplayer (Silver 1 to be precise). I have been beaten by zergling rushes a few times, and watching replays i now replicate it. The times i have had success, we're either times when i had 25+ lings with meta boost, ready for under 3:30, to send to a base i had previously scouted. They make a job of unprepared players. During that attack, i do get a lair and hydralisk den, and then switch to hydralisk and boost up production/get a 3rd hatchery. If they we're prepared, i follow up with a mix of lings and upgraded hydras. I noticed this has a strong effect of protoss, especially if they go air. But i am very ill prepared to deal with walled up terrans that have sieged tanks up their ramps. If anyone likes to open up with a bunch of lings around 3:30 mark, what is your follow up routine if this pressure failed to cripple the other team?MarSar4 Mar 9
Mar 9 Can't carry as Zerg in 2v2 :( I can carry as toss and terran (teran my worst race btw), but it seems in 2v2 there's no way to carry as zerg. This seems primarily due to the fact that you need your ally to help you defend against early aggression against your natural, which often results in a 1v2 and having to spam ling/bling instead of droning. Any suggestions?Nydus6 Mar 9
Mar 9 Any tips on easy-to-use compositions? I was just wondering what the best compositions for zerg players are? I use roach ravager for ZvZ, but I am lost against the other races. For ZvP I have no idea, and for ZvT I tried muta ling bane but I get surprised by thor/hellbats and don't use my muta to get their worth.Shaggy10 Mar 9
Mar 9 ZvZ builds I've spent most of my time playing team games but I'm trying to get good at 1v1. I tried to just work on reactive macro but that doesn't work against Zerg very well. Does anyone have some good aggressive builds for zvz? I didn't want to resort to following aggressive build orders but it seems like everybody else does so I might as well do it too.Shahzad4 Mar 9
Mar 7 Need help with cyclone rushes Diamond 3 Zerg player here, I'm having a really hard time dealing with 1 base cyclone rushes on ZvT especially when coupled with hellbats, I usually try to respond with roaches and lings since it's the only thing I seem to be able to produce by the time it hits. I know how to scout it (Quick 2 gases and no cc) but still have a hard time responding even when I know it's coming. Replay: https://drop.sc/replay/6569012PaInLeSs6 Mar 7
Mar 7 banelings upgrade - melee or range? if i want to upgrade my banelings attack in the evolution chamber, do i upgrade range or melee?Andy5 Mar 7
Mar 7 Do you use Brood Lords? IMO Swarm hosts are way better, I'm practically using this unit against Terrans all the time and it works!CrimsonKing7 Mar 7
Mar 6 Zerg Units(All) Can someone help me.....I went on Microsoft edge and found not all the Zerg units!I'm trying to make a poster with them so I need them I can find the normal but not the added ones like the Hunterling? Please Help -God Bless-kingofzerg2 Mar 6
Mar 4 ZT vs ZT 2v2, SwarmHost/Muta https://drop.sc/replay/6729055 So I discovered that going 12 pool + reaper/hellion to swarm host/muta is a great strat in the mirror matchup of ZT v ZT in 2v2.Nydus0 Mar 4
Feb 26 Let us use the complaints Each Race Forum seems to be littered with complaints of how OP the other two races are compared to the one that they are playing. They all proceed to call for either a Buff of their preferred race or a Nerf of the remaining two. Now if all races have those that complain about the other two races and how strong their units are in comparison to their own, perhaps it would be enlightening for those that complain to 1) Stop playing their race for a while and learn the others, so that they may learn first had how other players deal with the strategies that they are losing to. 2) Search the other races forums for complains about your own race and how they were beaten. They may also see recommendations on how to shut down your own units thus you can take steps do counter that move. 3) do both In this giant game of chess meets rock paper scissors, you can always learn what moves will counter your opponent.PumperNickel1 Feb 26
Feb 25 Unit Composition to Deal with Protoss Air Hi all, I'm extremely new to the Multiplayer portion of StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void and I play Random as I always have with any RTS. Yesterday I played my third ever Online public match (Unranked) and got Zerg against a Protoss opponent. Long story short, my opponent defeated me after about 20 minutes with Carriers, a Mothership, and Void Rays. I believe he had something like eight Carriers and a similar number of Void Rays, give or take. I made many, many mistakes in this game, one of the chief being not properly scouting early enough to realize how weakly defended he and his expansions were, and I didn't micro well as I've been trying to focus on improving my macro game. This resulted in my forces at points focusing on Interceptors instead of actual Carriers. Our economy was similar by the end of the game; same number of bases, though his supply was higher; he was at 198 and I was around 160-something. So I certainly have improvements to make, but my question for this long winded post is as Zerg, generally, what's the best unit composition to tackle a force like he fielded? I went with Corruptors and Hydralisks. Should Mutalisks have been mixed in as well? Would Vipers have helped at all (I've never used them outside of the Campaign)? Thanks for your responses!Juxtapose27 Feb 25
Feb 24 Viper Adhesive Abduct Upgrade Ever wanted to get your Broodlords to safety but Viper abduct alone could not help you? I am suggesting an upgrade available on the Greater Spire called "Adhesive Abduct", which could cost 150 minerals and 250 gas, taking 35 seconds to complete. This will enable the Viper to switch modes similar to Tanks, one click and a 3 second delay, giving the Viper a green oozing jowl to show that that Viper is in Adhesive Abduct Mode. (Switching modes costs no energy) Instead of instantly pulling for 100 energy, Adhesive Abduct costs 25 energy to activate, and drains 2 energy per second. If you move the Viper away from the latched target, the target is dragged too at the same speed of Viper movement. (Can drag ground units over 1 height cliffs, but not over water or abyss) If the Viper receives damage while dragging a target, the link is instantly severed. If dragging a Tank in siege mode, it will unseige while being dragged, same with Liberators defender mode. Units can attack while being dragged, similar to how Phoenix locks onto targets while moving. Units can still move around at the control of the owning player, but if they have a slower movement speed than Viper, they will have a hard time fighting the movement of the Viper. (Target unit is dragged when Adhesive Abduct tether is maximum length, owner of target unit has the best control when the tether is short) Adhesive Abduct can be used to save energy as an alternative Abduct method with some higher risk involved. Can be used to move enemy Battlecruisers over Spore Crawlers, Battlecruisers can use the Yamato Cannon to kill/disrupt the drag because Yamato has 10 range and Adhesive Abduct has 9 Range.NukedPenguin3 Feb 24
Feb 22 Protoss is BS. Not enough counters to skytoss Void rays are OP as s***. You use vipers/hydra and it doesnt matter because void rays melt your army no matter what. Used to parasite bombs on a cluster of void rays and he was still able to melt my army and have enough to make them right back. WE NEED A F***** counter to SKYTOSS. ITS RIDICOULOUS AND I HAVE A 20% WIN RATE VS TOSS BECAUSE I LOSE THE SAME WAY WHEN I FINNALLY GET ONE. I DO EXACTLY WHAT IM "SUPPOSED TO DO TO COUNTER" THEM BUT IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE VOID RAYS ARE OP AS S***. ZERG CANT STOP THEM FROM GETTING VOID RAYS BECAUSE ZERG IS THE DEFENSIVE RACE VS TOSS AND TERRAN AGRESSION. Since when did zerg become the race that was always on the defensive from rushes and aggression? Toss have a ridcoulous ability early game that allows to make their supply a f***** op weapon so there is no keeping up pressure till you have a big army. THERE ARE NO COUNTERS TO VOID RAYS even if you hit good bombs and stay ahead they MELT YOUR ARMY AND ITS BS. IM OVER IT. F***** OVER IT.Vike21 Feb 22
Feb 22 Swarm Hosts I'll freely admit I'm currently quite terrible at this game, but I have to ask: What are swarm hosts for? I don't even ever see them used in replays. What role do they fill? What units do you use them against? It's a cool idea for a unit and I'd like to utilize them but I haven't the slightest idea how.DagothUr5 Feb 22
Feb 22 ZvZ - Ling/Bane/Roach - 1st 2 Upgrades Hey all, In a ZvZ, where both players have ling/bane/roach, what are the two most important upgrades to get first (from evolution chamber)? Carapace and melee attacks or carapace and ranged attack? (my thoughts) What do you guys think?MystiKasT5 Feb 22
Feb 19 Noob question Why does Zerg always want to be one base ahead of the Terran or Protoss player? The only reason I can come up with is that it gives them more larva. Is that why?Bernard5 Feb 19
Feb 19 High master replays Hey guys figured ill share some replays: zvz: : https://lotv.spawningtool.com/33726/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/33727/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/33728/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/33729/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/33730/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/33731/ zvt: https://lotv.spawningtool.com/34298/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/34299/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/34300/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/34301/ https://lotv.spawningtool.com/34302/Ascarecrow2 Feb 19
Feb 16 How do zerg inject nowadays? So i just started dabbling in zerg again after a long time, and im curious to see how ppl like to inject now that they can be queued up. B4 the change i think i used to do base camera key cycles. Now i do location hotkeys instead to avoid wandering queens n what not. I try to keep track of the inject bar on one hatch (this means all injects happen at the same time) and start injecting when the prior inject is about to be finished, hence making use of a short queue-up. I dont do multiple injects per hatch if there is more energy. I also have all my queens on one hotkey, even the ones who spread creep. I dont really go more than 4-5 queens, and at most i would inject 4 hatches. I wonder if i should get a macro hatch later in the game for a 5th or even 6th inject? Do ppl do that still? I just dont like sending queens to far off bases to inject, that's y i stop at injecting 4 hatches. Let's hear about ur method! Dont be afraid of going into details regarding y u prefer that technique.Benirons1 Feb 16
Feb 15 Please.. help. <20% winrate ZvT Please help me. I'm Plat 1 (plat 2, falling to plat 3) I'm becoming broken inside over my winrate against terran. I'm seriously losing hope - I lose EVERY match against Terran. It never used to be like this. I know my micro and macro are quite good. But something is seriously off about my strategy in how I approach ZvT. To make things look more strange, my ZvZ is 88% winrate. ZvP is 55%. I struggle the most with Tanks, their natural ability to defend, and drops. I believe it mostly has to do with their natural ability to defend. I think I don't pressure enough, but any time I attempt to pressure, it feels like an all-in, because in order to do any dent, I almost need to sacrifice my entire army. I'm mentally exhausted and quite frankly kind of depressed at my pathetic performance. Please help me. Watch my replays, please! Someone tell me something I'm doing obvious that is making me lose. If there's some common theme. I know there can be "oh you made this mistake here" and "oh you made this mistake there", but that can't be enough to be so systemic with this matchup. I can't win 55% on zvp and 85% zvz if it's just "this little mistake here and there". Something systemic is going wrong here with my ZvT. Thank you in advance! Replays: https://drop.sc/replay/6544946 https://drop.sc/replay/6544956 https://drop.sc/replay/6544971 https://drop.sc/replay/6544995Nydon6 Feb 15
Feb 14 Returning From HoTS, meta? I posted this in general, but probably should have posted it here, and apparently I can't delete it. So, as the title says I've hardly touched this game the last couple years. With it going F2P I have some hope it'll boost the population a bit, so I'm looking to play again. I hope. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could give me a quick rundown of the meta or point me to an article/video/site for current LOTV. Nothing in depth just basic openings/harass that are used right now. I usually play Zerg, but would like knowing how the other races look at playing against Zerg as well. Thanks in advance. Also just seen Scarlett won an IEM. Hell yeah.BrokenBladez3 Feb 14
Feb 14 Need a coach for zerg I would like somebody to coach me for zerg so I can get as high of a rank as possible and honestly I suck at starcraft 2 so I need all the help I can get so if anyone out there is willing to coach a terrible player just feel free to contact meTJLingLing2 Feb 14
Feb 10 Delete Legacy of the void units? I got to diamond league as zerg after returning from not playing for 5 years. Never built any Legacy of the void units, still haven't. Kinda weirdMAGICchef0 Feb 10
Feb 10 Attacking Terrans Ok, I'm not good at the game. I'm trying to work on my macro because I feel like learning that first will allow me to learn the other stuff later. However, when it comes to Terran, I can't win. I don't think I've won a single game versus Terran where there wasn't a huge skill difference. I can't take a winning fight to save my life, regardless of what units I use. Brood Lords, killed by marines, Roaches, massacred by liberators, Hydras, blasted away with siege tanks. How the heck am I supposed to fight a Terran? They just siege up everywhere and are impossible to break. Even if I have 8 bases and they have 3 I can't ever attack into them. How do you finish a game? If I'm defending from them I don't have enough time to re-max before they're everywhere in my base. If I'm attacking I'm just throwing units at an entrenched position. Watching guides and pro players has not helped. I can't utilize the micro intensive units like Infestors or Swarm hosts to any effect as they just get run over and shredded by marines or siege tanks or hellbats. There's gotta be something I can do that doesn't involve just playing with 80 more apm microing locust swoops and having 7 control groups of units all attack simultaneously from every direction and still lose half my army because siege tanks and liberators.Rakatan12 Feb 10
Feb 9 Zerg Replay Ultra rush. I'm playing against an AI. I use linux and it's very buggy atm. So the only thing I can do is play AI atm. I was curious how good or bad this play is. I haven't played much in about a decade since BW was still common. I'm still wishing zerg had default creepers and necro roaches from the campaign... But sadly not. So I reverted to my old ling/ultra tactics. 8) Thre are some improvements in this game to the play with ease of use etc. So, how did I do? https://www.dropbox.com/s/eaejes6veoafquy/Abiogenesis%20LE.SC2Replay?dl=0 <-Wrong replay https://www.dropbox.com/s/dvvkeqah4uik26v/Abiogenesis%20LE%20%282%29.SC2Replay?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgch67sj23x1e67/Abiogenesis%20LE%20%283%29.SC2Replay?dl=0 I'm assuming against a good player in both cases I would need some parasitic bomb to deal with what would likely be more void rays to keep them off my ultras. And are they still working on a replay sharing thing for the game and forums? I also used to love mass overlord drops. I'm going to have to get used to the lack of a single simple upgrade. Since I accidentally necroed another thread with these I'll stick them here also. Here is a 5 minute Ultra Den: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qltou8phny2ii5i/Abiogenesis%20LE%20%28Ultra%20Rush%20Terran%20Harder%205min%20Den%29.SC2Replay?dl=0 I think I went faster once but I can't find the replay. Here is a new win vs zerg on harder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9fb6rijps3tmdp/Acid%20Plant%20LE%20%28Ultra%20Rush%20Zerg%20Harder%20Under5minden%208minwin%29.SC2Replay?dl=0Aital1 Feb 9