Zerg Discussion

Sep 9, 2010 Make corrupters T1.5 Theres no reason not to. Theyre absolutely useless by the time you get to T2 anyways (unless the opponent is spamming mutas), but would actually give us some early AA, and wouldnt really change anything as theyre useless against everything and cant attack ground. Like this thread if you like it.Xlord7 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 75 Cracklings > 36 Stalkers! My first 40+ minute game! It's only going to get tougher and longer. At this rate I can probably only play 1-2 games per day! I hate this league. The game took so long I upgraded into CRACKLINGS! Here's a break down of the replay. Ninja Spinecrawlers! Mass CRACKLINGS (+speed/attack) Annoying Muta Harass! Loads of Corrupters Nydus wyrms are LOUD 10 dead brood lords and then 7 wins the game! Broodlords > Mass stalkers LOL 10 SC + 70 cracklings > Mass zealots Corrupters > Carriers http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/76011-1v1-protoss-zerg-scrap-stationAlex17 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 WATCH Epic Game +1100 points Diamond TvZ http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/76033-1v1-terran-zerg-kulas-ravineJeonyboy15 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 I can't spawn units fast enough! It seems hopeless, but my forces are always too small. No matter what I try, I can't even play to one of the zerg's biggest strengths: spawning lots of units really quickly. Numbers make a difference for me, but with a limited amount of larva, even if I have queens boosting production, I have yet to be able to use my resources to create an army worthy of the Swarm. Perhaps it's because zerg production is so different from terran and protoss and takes some getting used to, but I'm completely lost. Any tips, including just where to apply my mental focus?Crimson4 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Zerg Map Control, link to replay included I just beat a protoss in a well drawn out game. I feel like I was winning for most of the game, but only slightly. I am ranked 6 in the platinum league If anyone would like to take the time to comment on my replay, I'm just looking for criticism and critique of my gameplay, and how I can improve. Thanks guys, and I'm a pretty good zerg player, so if you want me to critique any replays of yours in return, just send me a message. REPLAY LINK : http://www.starcraft2forum.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20454Tempest0 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 How to mass mutate? I have seen it on a few vids but still do not know how to mutate all of my zerg into banelings. Can some 1 help me and tell me the hotkey for it?Korina11 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Major Design Flaw with Zerg: Forced Defense In almost every game (except ZvZ), Zerg is forced to play defense first. This is especially bad since Zerg is not specialized as a defensive race. I don't think I even have to explain this, it has become such a standard gameplay. If you are Zerg, you try to make an expo, and hope that it doesn't get killed by: 2-gate, 4-gate, MM ball, reapers, tank+marine, banshees, void rays etc... If you are Terran or Protoss, you have to utilize those pushes to make sure Zerg doesn't gain economic advantage from the expo. Even if Zerg does not expand, Terran/Protoss can still use the same strategies to push, because the unit production capacity from a single Hatchery is terrible. As Zerg, if you are the first side to attack, you are at big disadvantage at counter attacks. If T/P counter attacks Zerg after a failed push, Zerg must have a matching size army to defend against it, or he/she loses. But when Zerg counter attacks after a failed T/P push, there is a huge disadvantage, because of ramps/walls/choke points. T/P can defend a Z counter attack using a much smaller army. I see this as a design flaw, and I don't think it can be fixed by tweaking numbers like Reaper build times. There has to be a better way to defend the Zerg expos. The effectiveness of Spine Crawlers heavily depends on which map you are playing on, so there is so much inconsistency with those. Do you think such flaw can possibly be fixed in patches? Or is our only hope to wait for the next expansion pack?JohnOldman7 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 ~800 Diamond Zerg (replays, need feedback) So I've recently started saving replays and I'll be updating this thread regularly. I've hit a snag when it comes to ZvZ and ZvP(usually). I really need to step up my game plan against these two races and I'm looking to the community for advice. I'll be posting all replays from now on, both wins and losses. Feel free to use these replays as you will for new Zerg testing the waters(learning tools), casting, whatever else(if you don't mind, leave me a little tidbit about which replay you're referencing / if it helped you in any way / what you're using it for / link to your work!). http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73692-1v1-zerg-blistering-sands#rd:dna http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73698-1v1-zerg-lost-temple http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73700-1v1-zerg-blistering-sands http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73701-1v1-zerg-blistering-sands http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73702-1v1-terran-zerg-blistering-sands http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73704-1v1-terran-zerg-steppes-of-war http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73705-1v1-terran-zerg-lost-temple http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73707-1v1-protoss-zerg-metalopolis http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73709-1v1-protoss-zerg-metalopolis http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/73716-1v1-protoss-zerg-lost-temple Again, any and all advice is appreciated.rottenpotato21 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Why Spawn Larva is Bad Having Spawn Larva is better than not having Spawn Larva, no doubt, but it is bad because it is punishing to the Zerg macro and MUST be used every cooldown, or else the Zerg macro will be behind. There is no choice, no option, no strategy involved. Compare this to the Command Center and Nexus. CC has options, "shall I scout, get 270 free minerals or more supply?" Instant detection/scouting on the fly is invaluable, but if you don't feel that you need it, more minerals never hurt. A Nexus has the option of "storing" a lot of energy so that he use it all by chain chronoboosting those air units he wants out fast, or chronoboosting warp gate research for quick warp gates. Or just boosting out probes for macro... etc. THERE IS A CHOICE, thinking and can be used to optimize strategy. The only choice for Zerg is perhaps when the first Queen pops out and he decides between a creep tumor or spawn larva for the first 25 energy. After that point, spawn larva is no longer a choice, but instead a punishing mechanic. Proposed Solution Have a "warp gate" icon/button on the side of the screen that reminds Z players to cast spawn larva on his hatcheries (which should also be easier than the "target the minimap, mini-game). Give the Hatcheries, or perhaps only lairs and hives some ability(s) that are useful and where there is a choice involved. I'm not sure what the best solution is but clearly something should be done.CaptainDes24 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Streaming hai everyone, diamond zerg hear, I'm streaming my games on livestream, if anyone is interested, it's livestream.com/nilsc2 I try to explain what I do right and wrong and am open to helping new people get used to the game (whatever race you play) cya there!Nilanth46 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 I love cannon rushers Seriously. When someone cannon rushes me I know I have an easy victory within my grasp, and I don't even have to do much. Just throw up a few spine crawlers to defend, and wait until I have the resources to pump out some mutas to send to his base which, usually, don't have any photon cannons at all. Well, in this case, my opponent DID have a couple up, but it didn't matter. However, according to him, I got "lucky" because my OL saw his pylon outside my base. This was truly one of the dumber players I've ever come across, yet somehow he manages to be somewhat successful in Gold. http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/75882-1v1-protoss-zerg-blistering-sandsBrett4 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 we just got pwn'T http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/76037-2v2-protoss-zerg-tarsonis-assault they were quite goodDraktharr0 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Change the Queen Transfusion Skill I think it would be cool if this skill could heal a target area, but only 125 hp and it must be distributed... This means if you heal a group of units, like 5 roaches, each one will get 25 hp healed... While using it on a single unit do a 125 hp heal... It would be a small area circle with the same range and energy cost... This will help the "swarm" factor :DLivorion7 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 MULEs, and why they exist? Hey guys, Just finished an intense match with a terran player. I think we were about evenly watched, as the game was 40+ mins long, with both of us doing huge amounts of damage to the other at various times during the match. However, watching the replay, I saw there was one HUGE advantage the terran player had over me: MULEs. Though i repeatedly did damage to his economy, and vice versa, the terran player was able to very easily able recover from any economic damage i could do to him with mutas, lings, ect. This instantly got his mineral production soaring again, despite the fact he only had a handful of SCVs, thus allowing him to continue the fight and eventually beat me. I honestly feel I should have won the match. I had an economic advantage for most of the battle, an extra expansion at least, if not 2, and repeatedly survived whatever he could throw at me, then would counterattack in return. In this battle of attrition, however, he was only able to win simply because he had these lame mules (aha) to consistently keep his economy running while i struggled to replace my drones. Heres the replay: a bit of a marathon I know, and I apologize, but at least catch the aftermath of the confrontations, where with only a handful of SCVs left, he would drop 4-5 MULEs from his orbital commands. To sum it up: Why do terrans have MULEs? who decided that terrans were at such an economic disadvantage compared to zerg and protoss that they needed these units? http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/75884-1v1-terran-zerg-metalopolis Ironclad39 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 I do not want... Lurkers. The only thing the return of the Lurker would do is force Terrans to use Ravens...which are very strong, I don't want to see more of them on the field at all. Observers would essentially make Lurkers useless vs. Protoss. Any other Zerg players out there who would prefer to see some NEW units, instead of just new versions of the Lurker and Scourge (don't need more than one suicide unit)?Wyeth27 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Toss is giving me a rough time Whenever I see a terran I at least know how to counter them to a certain degree, but now I'm fighting toss players and don't know how to match-up against them. At early game I know the basics: lings > stalkers roaches > zealots But after that point I don't know where to go with my game. It seems that if they tech up to collosus + stalkers I just instantly die. I've tried teching up to broodlords before they can get to my base and it usually takes too long. I've tried going mutas + lings (which seems like the only viable plan against any other army at this point which is really annoying) I've even gone roaches + mutas and even then still seem to get whiped the floor with. What are some basic strategies that could help me get these zealot rushing, cannon using bastards out of my losing streakFubz5 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Poison Creep What do yall think about making creep Poisonous. Let the creep tumor spread creep or make the area around it poisonous. This will make creep spreading more effective and have a real reason !! It will also make T and P think twice from just walking right in to ur base.DiscipleOf8 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Hellions should be nerfed Look I'm mostly a protoss player but I've been playing as zerg and I've defeated some 1100+ diamond players as zerg as an off-race. I feel the zerg players when playing against terran, its utterly tough to play against a good terran. Among what other zerg players think should be nerfed against terran, I highly think Hellions should be nerfed. I think the most "fair" nerf they should receive is a large increase in price. Jack up the price on those things. Make them cost gas more minerals whatever is necessary. This game is about making choices to counter certain units but because hellions are so gosh darn cheap and because they counter zerglings so perfect its a no brainer. It's a "gimme unit" that terran can easily throw in their arsenal without it effecting much decision making other than oh hey he has zerglings. Zeratul21 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Swarming against Toss Deathball (Replay) http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/75459-1v1-protoss-zerg-lost-temple Wasn't the greatest opponent and I didn't play the greatest game but the game shows the power of zerg to spawn ridiculously amounts of units to SWARM the enemy. Feed backs etc welcomed. P.S. The toss player says Z is too good at end game....grass is always greener on the other side. If you lose, please don't complain it's because of your race.Jeonyboy11 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Are broodlords faster than hydras? because I feel like they almost are.Xlord5 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Thanks everyone! I have watched replays, listened to advice, and took notes from the best players. I just wanted to share one of my first good victories against a toss cannon rush. Thanks everyone Zerg rule! http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=147500Zularti0 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 9, 2010 Answer to MMM ball? So, I start playing as zerg, and I realize that I have no idea how to counter the basic Terran lineup. Either that, or I couldn't train units fast enough. What's the standard zerg lineup, one that, given enough numbers, can stand up to a good size MMM ball?Crimson5 Sep 9, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Z P T Am i correct ? I believe Zerg and Protoss are not underpowered nor overpowered. I believe they are perfect how they are. I believe Terran is Overpowered. Am I correct?JAKATAK11 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 So sad Zerg will QQ While Terran will pew pew :(Fro0 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Spawn larva Anyone know a good way to keep track of this? one of my weaknesses as I play zerg is not keeping up with this all the time and my queens eventually fill up energy which im trying to keep down low and If you keep up with queens it should be hard to have them get to full energy. Any tips as to what I can do to keep up with Spawn larva every chance I get? This would be a nice addon but i doubt that would happen lolJshaka4 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Would hydra/corruptor be good vs toss? would it? hydras own gateway units and corruptors own colossi/do fairly well against most air and + they'd have hydra support and you could more a few in to BLs at hive for even more effectiveness, especially against turtletossHydra18 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 whats the best way to deal with triple rax? would it be banelings and lings or spines and roaches? and if you scout this should you hold off on getting a fast expand?Toxia0 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Snipe They are making snipe auto cast so terrans can better fend off mutaling. discussChristensen7 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Exploding Banglings This is just my opinion, but I feel like banglings should be able to have auto-casting on their explode ability while burrowed. Thus creating a sort of mine. Would make sense since they do technially explode on contact. Opinions?Kira5 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 So, Zerglot isn't really that bad... I had a nice game the other day...and came out with the zerglot achievement. Really wasnt as hard as I thought it would be. I just destroyed his economy. When he only had one base left I waited for him to try to expand. Steal -> Nexus -> Probe -> Pylon -> Gateway -> Zealot... The hardest time I had was trying to defend my nexus right outside of his main. BTW... Chronoboost is way better for zerg then protoss. Eclipse6 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Hydras should have a wall-climbing ability http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/628256720 This coming from a pure Terran player.Protein3 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Zerg, least amount of unit abilities? So just speaking my thoughts... Does anyone feel the zerg has the least amount of unit abilities? (passive/activated) Marines - stim packs Thor - 255mm Siege tank - siege mode Raven - 3 things Viking - transform button bcs - yamato I feel it would take too long to list them all as the above is only a partial list of terran ACTIVATED abilities only... but I mean Hydra needs some sort of either another researched passive or one researched active ability, maybe the ability to transform into a unit that can attack while burrowed... and call it a Lurker. An original idea. Roaches have enough passive abilities. Mutas only have the basic upgrades which is lame. Maybe give them an ability to explode when killed to give them a scourge like effect? Ultralisks only gain a +2 armor passive bonus. Maybe give them some sort of passive that lets them shrink so they dont f%$# up pathing with your army... Thoughts?Fraktal2 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Are roaches good? so are roaches good against zealots/stalkers? how about collossus? immortals?Sungminy9 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 For The Swarm So in SC1 and BW I played zerg. When SC2 came out I tried a few games and I didn't really like the changes. I have to manage queens? Mutas don't turn into guardians? THERE'S NO LURKER? This isn't the race I've known and loved...so I switched to Terran. Instantly liked ALL of their changes. But every victory I sit for a moment looking at the still frame, seeing those marauder shells, siege tank explosions, and my wave of forces, and I feel like something is missing. You see an MMM ball coming across the map you begin laying down defenses, but when you scout a massive zerg force coming at you after you barely fended off the last swarm only moments ago, well then you look at the burning buildings and your bloodied force and ask yourself is there no god? I'm sure the opponent is audibly cursing when I drop in the back of his base with medivacs, but I want his Mom to tell him to quiet the *!%# down when he begins screaming like a little girl at the sight of my doom drop of 50 lings into his main. I don't want my forces to constantly annoy me with their stupid dialogue, the only sound my minions should make are the salivating moans of hunger they have for the warm blood of the enemies units. The fear inspired by that the unexpected patch of creep that suddenly appears out of the darkness and slowly spreads towards you is what I've been missing. So I've decided to switch to zerg! Screw the Terrans, there nothing but a bunch of slow moving meat bags that weren't even worthy of a last stand in the Overminds vision of oblivion. The Protoss are only slightly better, their "first born" mantra is lame and even their units know they "cannot hold" against any amount of the true force in this universe, the mighty zerg. I guess the whole point of this besides making a bunch of references to how awesome zerg is, would be that some tips to get me started, like basic BO openers and such would be appreciated. Thanks!Slavyzz5 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Above average Zerg player LF pro zerg sensei Hey there, Title pretty much says it all, I consider myself a pretty decent player, I watch my replays, watch other people's replays and analyze them etc. I watch Day[9], HD, Psystarcraft videos to help out as well, but there are still some things that I could learn better on a 1-1 basis. Let me know if you're interested, looking forward to your help. -KermanKerman0 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 How do I deal with 4-gate? Hi, I'm a platinum Zerg who has a ton of trouble against Protoss players who 4-gate. Against Terran I'm actually really good (I can't remember the last time I won to one honestly, although I have to say Terran has some distinct advantages in the TvZ match-up and I just do everything in my power to avoid them). ZvZ I could use some work, but ZvP I was always solid on until I reached platinum, and then I just fell apart. In gold league, they'd always VR rush and I'm pretty good at countering that. In platinum, they always 4-gate (because people in platinum are actually good...). So I'm wondering, what should Zerg do against 4-gate builds? I always scout them and then I still lose to them. Does mass Roach into Hydra/Roach work? I usually get caught with a bunch of Zerglings as I try to tech up to Mutalisks for harassment purposes and then lose them all to good Sentry/Zealot micro. I usually don't go for Roach just because I feel like, although the Zealots would be a non-issue, while I'm microing the Zealots to death, the Stalkers would be shooting at the Roaches racking up kills, and worse, what if the Sentries throw a force field down to back me into a corner against the Zealots?Velix30 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Zerg Response of Turtling? Turtles are always annoying, but as Terran I found I could break their defenses with nukes, banshees, and a little patience. The zerg, however, don't have anything remotely like that. Is there a great way for them to break a barricade of bunkers, turrets, and seige tanks?Crimson19 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 The Happy Thread. Wow you look at the difference in the forums. The first 8 posts in this when I come in are... What if bannelings attacked like marauders. Roach - What a waste of Larva. Artosis already found the zerg problem. Why Blizzard is stupid. Zerg are Dynamic, Correct? Will zerg every be buffed? Why spawn larva is bad. Zerg players just be proud of yourself... and the list goes on and on. If Zerg were semi balanced maybe our forum would be full of strategy and discussion about the race. Instead its broken and its full of complaints and impatience.Crensh5 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 What does it take to rank up? When I started out I went through quite a few losses. But after winning 9/10 of my last games, most of which tmy opponent was slightly favored/favored. I want more of a challenge and was wondering if there is some milestone you have to hit before you can rank up.Reese4 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 ZvT flowchart So I stumbled upon this awesome flowchart for ZvT. You should all take a look. "Mutas or hydras?" -> "Hydras" -> "LOL" -> "He destroys your force without trying" -> "GG" http://www.gliffy.com/pubdoc/2229946/L.pngEclipse24 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Questions: Control Group Mechanics 1. When you select multiple types of units into a control group, and later hotkey into that group, certain unit types will always have "priority" for spells/abilities. Is there any way to configure a group so that a particular unit type gets that priority? Eg if I have a group of banelings and infestors, what if I want baneling explode available without tabbing first? What are the priority lists for the zerg? 2. How smart are the group mechanics? Example: Suppose I have 3 hatcheries with 3 queens. If I select my 3 queens into a group, can I v-click on my 3 hatcheries in the minimap and expect each queen to service the hatchery closest to it, or do I have to order the group somehow? I don't want to send my queens scuttling across the map to spawn larva on the wrong hatchery. 3. Is there any way to select units on screen via keyboard? Or must I use the mouse and capture my selection to a control group first? Thanks guys.Josiwe1 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Stalkers! How do I kill them? Many would say to use lots of zerglings, but if there are tons of them what do I do? Mind you, that in this hypothetical situation we are talking late mid-game, so I am not limited to lings and roaches, but I do not have Broodlords yet.Mike0 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 zerg player looking for some advice on builds i am a protoss player going to switch over but seeking some recommended builds so i can practice with no cheese please ty =]adam20 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Should queens spawn from larvae instead? That way she doesnt interfere with lair/hive/research at our hatches. It would also allow us to bolster more AA defense early on before T2 and get creep tumors spreading faster. I dont think it would be OP because what is zerg gaining that OP? a better defense with alot more transfusion on spine crawlers? If anything zerg needs a better base defense thats harder to bust from terran and toss.Tormented3 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Counter to Robo So what is the zerg counter to toss robo. I lost to this yesterday because when I went to harass with my lings, he had walled in. That's right walled in. So i figured he was going void rays and decided to counter with hydras. Turns out he was going immortals and stalkers. I'm running 3 bases at this point, and he's still turtled in one. He facerolls me. I tried swarm of slings with hydras, kind of worked, but he was able to out produce me even on 3 bases, and 4 hatcheries. So what do i DO?Slprywnwt7 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Terran is tearing me up. As the title says I keep getting rolled by terran. I've lost 3 games straight to either MMM or mech builds. I against the mmm I went lings / banelings / mutas, but unless I get the initiation just right I get pounded. It seems like against terran there are so many different builds that it is hard to scout exactly what they are doing and plan for it. Even if the builds are scouted I have to catch them out of position in order to have a chance in a battle. Any advice for terran? I may just start 6 pooling them and see how that goes.ferro69 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 What if Baneling had an attack like Marauders just a curious thought i know people say marauders and marines beat just about every tier 1 unit(at least zerg). After reading several threads i just thought of some sort of solution(Maybe). What if Banelings could attack and slow their opponents down and as they attack they will move in for the explosion helping out zerg against races in the beginning what do you guys think?McNasty28 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Life in Bronze #2 Disclaimer: I'm terrible. These replays are provided strictly for the lols. In this game, my hero drone tastes blood and decides he wants more! I fast expand into my opponent's natural and follow it up with spine crawlers and lings. My opponent unwisely decides to build marauders, even moving his blockers to allow me access to his base >.< http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/75883-1v1-terran-zerg-delta-quadrantBrigaldio0 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 WTB Brandald, all night long ____Active____ Arkain: 26 Curiel: 15 Votan: 14 Erawen: 11 Hammerway: 10 Willobeast: 9 Brandald: 8 Ghanksta: 8 Behowulf: 6 Eiora: 6 Mateo: 6 Maldoron: 5 Thoranalos: 5 Dragon: 4 Anetheroc: 3 Aaton: 2 Synsation: 2 Boogieman: 1 Dylain: 1 Ingphorlas: 1 Nuggdawg: 1 Warrblegarrble: 1 Alnora: 0 Amaterasu: 0 Brusef: 0 ____Inactive____ Flagg: 18 Garett: 14 Rothric: 14 Fistendantilus: 12 Aisleas: 11 Eloden: 11 Malsgaurd: 11 Grey: 10 Sam: 9 Tomllin: 9 Koreli: 8 Chindogu: 7 Nees: 7 Noglin: 5 Theladiel: 4 Minilos: 3 Octavon: 3 Thoghorn: 2 Eilonway: 1 Shawnolas: 1 Du: 0 Shawen: 0 ______Drop Rate______ Pre-F2P: 85/381 22.25% Post-F2P: 14/20 70% Anetheroc0 Sep 8, 2010
Sep 8, 2010 Early game help please. So, hi guys naturrally im doing 14 hatch and 16 pool then im spamming drone to my natural expand when it done. How many drone should i get ? because im always getting rushed and i have a bunch of roach but they got mrine and marauder. plzkevenc3 Sep 8, 2010