Technical Support

Oct 4, 2012 Forum Guidelines & Information Welcome to the Technical Support forum for StarCraft II. This forum exists to provide StarCraft II customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-5pm Pacific, 5 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues: http://battle.net/support If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: Online Ticket - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account. Phone Support - You can schedule a callback from us from 10am - 6pm Pacific time, 5 days a week. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Medearn0 Oct 4, 2012
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 1, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1, 2017
Mar 23 StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide Hello everyone! I've noticed quite a few people asking for help with low fps issues in StarCraft II. There are many factors that can affect the frame rate of the games you play and often this issue can be resolved by doing some basic PC housekeeping and walking through some basic troubleshooting steps. Instead of repeating myself, I've decided to write a guide to help those who are experiencing low frame rate issues in the game. The PDF guide can be downloaded here. StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4D10C7FFE477F2D1!391&authkey=!AJyeTw3RV0ZXoR8&ithint=file%2cpdf It contains a set of basic troubleshooting tips that may help fix low fps issues in your games. It also covers the NVIDIA video card software settings as well as the StarCraft II in-game settings. I've copied the basic troubleshooting tips from the guide and pasted it below. For the non-tech savvy users among us, I've also included easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions for each troubleshooting tip, which can be found in the PDF document. Without further ado, let's get started. 1. Update Your Video Driver The latest graphics card drivers can sometimes provide a large boost in performance. To ensure the best graphics performance, it’s a good idea to keep your video driver as up-to-date as possible. 2. Reset Your Video Driver Settings If your graphics driver is already up-to-date, try resetting your graphics driver settings. Improperly configured application profile settings can cause low fps and resetting them to default values may help improve your frame rates. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/24142 3. Update The System Drivers Keeping all of the major system drivers (chipset, audio, network etc.) up-to-date is essential to the performance of your system. 4. Update Your Operating System Use Windows Update to keep your Windows computer up-to-date with the latest patches, bug fixes and performance improvements. 5. Perform a Clean Startup Some applications and services may interfere with StarCraft II. By performing a clean startup, you can determine whether a background program or service is the source of the frame rate problem. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/23848 6. Adjust Visual Settings in Windows Disabling many of the visual enhancements and graphical features within Windows can improve your system’s performance. 7. Check Your Power Options In Balanced and Power Save mode the CPU may not be running up to its full potential all the time. Enable High Performance mode to run the CPU full throttle and maximize system performance and responsiveness. 8. Check Your GPU’s Power Management Mode Another setting to consider is the graphics card’s power management mode setting. If it’s set to ‘Adaptive’, it may run at a lower frequency to conserve power. Setting it to ‘Prefer High Performance’ can increase the frame rate in your games. 9. Disable Windows 10 Game DVR If you face any performance issues while playing games, and if you don’t have any need for it, try disabling Windows 10 Game DVR. 10. Configure or Disable OneDrive If OneDrive is enabled your frame rate may drop if OneDrive synchronizes the folder while you are playing StarCraft II. If you are having frame rate issues and OneDrive is enabled, configuring or disabling it might help. 11. Set Windows for Best Performance for Programs While the ‘Adjust for best performance’ setting in the Advanced System Properties is set to optimize Windows for best performance for programs by default, it is worth checking this setting to ensure it is still the case on your system. 12. Optimize Your Hard Drive Optimizing your hard drive can aid in improving the frame rate in StarCraft II, especially if game assets like textures, models and shaders are loaded at runtime. 13. Check for Overheating Components CPU’s and GPU’s can throttle down performance to compensate for the heat. Make sure your system isn’t overheating. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/31363 14. Scan for Viruses and Malware If the system is running slowly, there is a possibility that it’s infected with a virus or malware. Scan your computer for virues and malware to ensure it’s still clean and not infected. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/27610 15. Check for Problem Devices Check for problem devices to ensure that there are no conflicts between device drivers or problems with any devices on your system. 16. Use the StarCraft II 32-bit Game Client If you’re running a 64-bit Operating System and are experiencing frame rate issues when using the 64-bit game client, try using the 32-bit client instead. Some players have reported better fps with the 32-bit game client. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/33881 17. Disable NVIDIA ShadowPlay & Streaming Service Increase your frame rate and save precious CPU cycles by disabling NVIDIA ShadowPlay & NVIDIA Streaming Service. 18. Temporarily Disable Your Sound Card Disabling your sound card will help you determine if the sound card is the root cause of the low frame rate problem. 19. Check for CPU Hogs Programs that require a lot of CPU resources can slow down your computer. Look for resource wasting programs that you can shut down to free up CPU cycles and check your computer’s CPU usage while playing StarCraft II. 20. Turn Off Search Indexing in Windows Windows Search Indexing is constantly running in the background. For users with a slow computer it can be benificial to turn off Windows Search Indexing. 21. Enable Intel Turbo Boost If your CPU supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it can run faster than the noted speeds. Enabling Turbo Boost will result in increased performance in applications and games. 22. Use High Performance Discrete GPU To ensure your games take advantage of the faster graphics card in your system, set the preferred graphics processor setting to the High Performance Graphics Processor. 23. Exit Battle.net When Launching Games In rare cases, the Blizzard launcher can cause high CPU load. If the Blizzard launcher is causing high CPU load on your system, set it to close itself when it launches a game to improve the frame rate in StarCraft. 24. Disable Superfetch Superfetch tries to improve performance by predicting which applications a user is likely to launch and preemptively loads them into RAM. Some players have reported improved game performance with SuperFetch disabled, so disabling it may be worth a shot if you’re experiencing in-game “stutters”. 25. Enable or Disable AMD Turbo Core AMD Turbo Core allows the processor to dynamically adjust the CPU operating frequency. Some users have reported better performance with AMD Turbo Core enabled, while some others have claimed that their fps drops stopped with AMD Turbo Core disabled. If it’s already enabled, try disabling it. If it’s not enabled, turn it on and see if that helps. Please keep in mind that while the suggestions listed above and the ones listed in the PDF document may help improve your PC's performance, they will never be able to improve it beyond the limitations of your system's hardware. If you're still experiencing low fps after that, I'd recommend running a system benchmark (e.g. PassMark) and compare your computer’s performance with the online results to ensure your system is running at the correct performance speeds. Good luck, and happy StarCrafting! Changelog ========== May 13, 2016: Initial document release. May 19, 2016: PDF download link changed from Twitter to OneDrive. May 20, 2016: Added "AMD Turbo Core" and fixed typos.Deanx15 Mar 23
Nov 6 Disconnections/Reconnect and latency issues So, the amount of lag time at the start of matches ever since the last patch have been unbearable. I've already had people quit coop matches and it even does it in Campaign mode. On top of that, when playing the campaign, every few minutes, it keeps saying my battlenet connection has failed, but it's not my internet or my computer. When matches end, it logs me all of the way out of my account, so I have to sign back in to get Battlenet service restored. But if I click another mission, it's the same problem all over again. It's bad enough that clicking "remember my account" almost works and hasn't since the option was first implemented, and even when it does, it doesn't remember my password. I'm exhausted with having to type my password on my home computer on my own account on the game I paid for, but I'm at peace with the fact that it may never be fixed. But I literally cannot play I have to deal with the constant pop up saying Battlenet connection has been lost or near constant resource stalls, and when I leave games or missions, I've lost all of my experience points or achievements that I would have had.Sheffield121 Nov 6
Aug 31 Starcraft II Crashing during matches since patch on 11/14/2017 I was in a co-op mission and the game suddenly crashed, now everytime I play co-op a weird bug happens and now I cant even play sc2SWORD162 Aug 31
Oct 22, 2012 MVP Troubleshooting and Advice How to Write a Good "Technical Issue" Thread—TheSkunk Archer's Troubleshooting Thread—Archer The Importance of Computer Maintenance—DannibusX Complete Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal Guide—BlueCow The ULTIMATE SC2 Optimization & FPS Guide 2.0—Duke Vs AI & 'Bonus Objectives' Achievements - Information—Leviathan Name Changing Error - Information—Leviathan How to request help on a performance issue—HellsingVelnrak0 Oct 22, 2012
3h SC2 colors are weird Hi, logged in today after a while of not playing and now the colors are off. At lobby the colors are dark, and in game it is like i am playing a 3d game with green and red separated. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386625092127555590/537185586411339776/unknown.png and lobby https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/386625092127555590/537183238884687873/unknown.pngDankman1 3h
3h Mouse error Mouse doesn't move in any of the games, moves fine in browser and other apps. Help!FrankeiBones1 3h
4h [Feature Idea] Have your anonymous name on replay I'd like to suggest a feature that may be very handy for players that want to show replays but do not like to show the account they play on. For that reason some players make clips but that takes time and isn't it better to have an option either before generating the replay or after to change the name to something unknown or not visible so you can show your replay without someone pointing a finger at, and just looking at the game you show? If opponent can be hidden too why not.ImctrEU0 4h
6h Zeratul abilities co-op in recent mutation not able to upgrade Zeratul as location of artifact is not reachable, can share screenshotAmdi0 6h
11h Blizzard games uninstalled by themselves Diablo 3 ROS, and SC2 HOTS both need to be reinstalled on my computer for some reason. I never uninstalled them, nor even played on my account for the past day. Edit: Game updated and had 50mb patch for some reason but stated it needed install, I'm assuming the same for Diablo 3.Xeno10 11h
16h Starcraft 2 Crashing I don't have to load a game, (if i try to it almost always crashes instantly) if i just load starcraft 2 and wait it will crash eventually. (it seems fairly consistent with the timing of it crashing) it didn't occur until the last patch. (I have not changed anything on my end) Windows 8.1 pro processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 eight core 4 ghz graphics card: geforce gtx 1060 ram: 24 (I don't recall how to make a ticket)Malbolge17 16h
1d Again and again I am keep losing connection with battle.net Using same PC, and this never happened before recent 2 months. No problem with internet at all. It was totally fine until last 2 months, and I am having no problem with any other platforms besides Blizzard's battle.net. I heard a rumor about Blizzard has reduced their budget on battle.net server. If that is true, I guess there won't be a solution for it.TheHumanLife8 1d
1d No Sound No sound. I used to have sound, then all of a sudden, no sound today. I have sound for WOW, just not this game, anymore. I've checked all the settings. Everything's good. What do I do? I'm on an MSi laptop with GEFORCE GTX 1050 7th gen cpu intel core i5.Lightworker3 1d
1d buying single campaigns I was told already by support (through email) that I could purchase single campaigns in-game. I opened battle-net and could only find ALL 3 campaigns bundled. I only want and need the 3rd and final campaign....I already have the first two. Am I doing something wrong? How do I purchase only the last and final campaign?Wolverine1 1d
1d Coop "Not enough players in your party for this play mode" Can not hit the ready button in coop after: Starting in 32 bit Starting in 64 bit Restarting the starcraft 2 and battlenet Unselecting windows firewall reselecting firewall to let through Restarting my whole computer Checked game files/repairIt's been this way since yesterday on windows 10 latest update (64bit). Is this on blizzard servers end or is my game just corrupted and need to be redownloaded?Masterj5 1d
2d skins my protoss skins are messed up with the robo vs the robo bay is this right?deathasleep0 2d
2d Log in woes I'm having a weird issue logging into the American servers that I have data saved on. I can log into it with a new PC user, same blizzard account, OR the European servers with my main admin PC user account. The game is a fresh install, no errors found on the repair attempts, C++ Vis have been all reinstalled. *shrug* ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 1/19/2019, 20:37:35 Machine name: SAIKSPC Machine Id: {27C6DA4E-AADA-4CE1-AF87-F6A2C986B149} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: Z170MX-Gaming 5 BIOS: F5e (type: UEFI) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16330MB RAM Page File: 8159MB used, 16874MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 4: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1070 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B81&SUBSYS_61703842&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 16163 MB Dedicated Memory: 7998 MB Shared Memory: 8165 MB Current Mode: 3440 x 1440 (32 bit) (100Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.640148,0.330578), Green(0.300305,0.600109), Blue(0.150891,0.060070), White Point(0.313000,0.329602) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: Acer X34 Monitor Id: ACR0450 Native Mode: 3440 x 1440(p) (59.973Hz) Output Type: Displayport External Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 25.21.0014.1771 (English) Driver Version: 25.21.14.1771 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.4 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2019-01-10 6:00:00 PM, 957616 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-58C1-11CF-195D-7E411BC2D435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1B81 SubSys ID: 0x61703842 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem15.inf:0f066de361866ac3:Section108:25.21.14.1771:pci\ven_10de&dev_1b81 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVP9_VLD_Profile0 Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_1458A0B2&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.17134.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2018-09-07 12:00:00 AM, 436736 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Acer X34 (2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0083&SUBSYS_38426170&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0038.0004 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2018-10-22 12:00:00 AM, 227896 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_1458A0B2&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.17134.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2018-09-07 12:00:00 AM, 436736 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_1458A0B2&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.17134.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2018-09-07 12:00:00 AM, 436736 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HID-compliant vendor-defined device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B2E FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HID-compliant vendor-defined device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B2E FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Corsair composite virtual input device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1BF0 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Lighting Node PRO Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x0C0B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Corsair Gaming K65 RGB RAPIDFIRE Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HID-compliant vendor-defined device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B2E FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0xA12F | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 11/8/2018 20:49:37, 565048 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x2109, 0x2811 | | Location: Port_#0005.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\USB20_HUB | | Service: USBHUB3 | | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 11/8/2018 20:49:37, 565048 bytes | | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B2E | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0004 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | | Service: usbccgp | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 168864 bytes | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B2E | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.005.001.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 6/8/2018 03:01:36, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B2E | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 33280 bytes | | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 56728 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 | | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0004 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | | Service: usbccgp | | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 168864 bytes | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.005.003.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 6/8/2018 03:01:36, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 63904 bytes | | | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 | | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.005.003.000.000.000.000 | | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | | Service: HidUsb | | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 42496 bytes | | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 173568 bytes | | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 6/8/2018 03:01:36, 46080 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x1B39 | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 40448 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 63904 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x0000 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 40448 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 63904 bytes | + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x0000 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 40448 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 63904 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x0000 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 33280 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 56728 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B1C, 0x0000 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 33280 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 56728 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: B: Free Space: 82.8 GB Total Space: 243.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: OCZ-AGILITY4 Drive: C: Free Space: 24.8 GB Total Space: 475.5 GB File System: NTFS Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB Drive: D: Free Space: 2852.7 GB Total Space: 2861.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: WD My Passport 25E2 USB Device Drive: F: Free Space: 188.5 GB Total Space: 244.1 GB File System: NTFS Model: Samsung SSD 950 PRO 256GB -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PMC - A121 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A121&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A170&SUBSYS_A0B21458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family USB Device Controller (OTG) - A130 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A130&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A1 Driver: n/a Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B81&SUBSYS_61703842&REV_A1\4&2DB3ECDA&0&0008 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:24, 732040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 1557136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:02, 4430576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:02, 101938032 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 28632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:44, 230584 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:12, 154304 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 28816 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:46, 273496 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:14, 182040 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 6/1/2018 04:16:07, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:34, 857856 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:06, 449112 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 104594 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:12, 540472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:24, 968848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvopencl32.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:44, 29979960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvopencl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:52, 35307952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvlddmkm.sys, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:22, 20461984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nv-vk64.json, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvcbl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:44, 496896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dumx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:52, 21132744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:58, 21571920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvdlistx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:10, 194328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvinitx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:32, 209088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumdx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:36, 957616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvofapi.dll, 1/11/2019 22:04:28, 519296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglshim64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:40, 184088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglv64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:36, 40164232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoptix.dll, 5.02.0000.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:44, 48639864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvrtum64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:54, 20375840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvumdshimx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:08, 601672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2umx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:20, 37654160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:30, 38645528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:10, 2003600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:18, 1461152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:18, 631896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:14, 552536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:06, 750520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:18, 1462024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:20, 1471424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:24, 794448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:32, 5003032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:54, 40262912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:40, 19717352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:04, 4946232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:28, 1167584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 48472 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:38, 822392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:02, 15911384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 978336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 978336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 268192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 268192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\DisplayDriverRAS.dll, 1.10.0000.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:26, 2196680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nv-vk32.json, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dum.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:46, 17519704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:04, 17874864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvdlist.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:08, 168880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvinit.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:30, 182368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:34, 798600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglshim32.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:40, 155840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglv32.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:28, 29863568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvumdshim.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:06, 518040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2um.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:12, 32259040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:40, 33337800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:10, 1512352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:16, 1126544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:18, 521688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:14, 456848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:06, 609368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:16, 1145536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:20, 1151984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:22, 637664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:30, 4260704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:46, 35158736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:36, 16993240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:04, 4316304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:26, 914400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:58, 13205768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 845216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 845216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 243616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 243616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6441771.dll, 2.00.0053.0004 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 2018392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6441771.dll, 2.00.0027.0002 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 1467864 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_1C3A1458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.07.0000.1040 (English), 7/27/2017 08:47:50, 206496 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family Thermal subsystem - A131 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&SUBSYS_88881458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A2 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #9 - A118 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A118&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_07\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #1 - A110 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A110&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F0&SUBSYS_61703842&REV_A1\4&2DB3ECDA&0&0108 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #13 - A11C Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A11C&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&EC Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&192298F2&0&2000E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.1 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.10 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15B6&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\6&18819621&0&001000E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 434592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 123576 bytes Name: Killer E2200 Gigabit Ethernet Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1969&DEV_E091&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_10\4&B93B4A2&0&00DA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e2xw10x64.sys, 9.00.0000.0042 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:48, 145920 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 434592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:52, 123576 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&192298F2&0&0800E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Standard NVM Express Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_144D&DEV_A802&SUBSYS_A801144D&REV_01\4&30466AC5&0&00E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\stornvme.sys, 10.00.17134.0081 (English), 6/8/2018 17:43:27, 105368 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&192298F2&0&1000E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\5&192298F2&0&0000E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family LPC Controller (Z170) - A145 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A145&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:49, 18848 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1B81&SUBSYS_119D10DE&REV_A1\4&1306A4F6&0&0009 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:24, 732040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 1557136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:02, 4430576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:02, 101938032 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 28632 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:44, 230584 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:12, 154304 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 28816 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:46, 273496 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:14, 182040 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 6/1/2018 04:16:07, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:34, 857856 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:06, 449112 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 104594 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:12, 540472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:24, 968848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvopencl32.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:44, 29979960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvopencl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:52, 35307952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvlddmkm.sys, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:22, 20461984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nv-vk64.json, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvcbl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:44, 496896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dumx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:52, 21132744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:58, 21571920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvdlistx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:10, 194328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvinitx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:32, 209088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumdx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:36, 957616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvofapi.dll, 1/11/2019 22:04:28, 519296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglshim64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:40, 184088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglv64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:36, 40164232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoptix.dll, 5.02.0000.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:44, 48639864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvrtum64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:54, 20375840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvumdshimx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:08, 601672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2umx.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:20, 37654160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:30, 38645528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:10, 2003600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:18, 1461152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:18, 631896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:14, 552536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:06, 750520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:18, 1462024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:20, 1471424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:24, 794448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:32, 5003032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:54, 40262912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:40, 19717352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:04, 4946232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:28, 1167584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 48472 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:38, 822392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:02, 15911384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 978336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 978336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 268192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 268192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\DisplayDriverRAS.dll, 1.10.0000.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:26, 2196680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nv-vk32.json, 1/11/2019 05:06:13, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dum.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:46, 17519704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:04, 17874864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvdlist.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:08, 168880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvinit.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:30, 182368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvldumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:34, 798600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglshim32.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:40, 155840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvoglv32.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:28, 29863568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvumdshim.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:06, 518040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2um.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:12, 32259040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5db32447b43ce666\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:03:40, 33337800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:10, 1512352 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:16, 1126544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:18, 521688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:14, 456848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:06, 609368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:16, 1145536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:20, 1151984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:22, 637664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:30, 4260704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:03:46, 35158736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:01:36, 16993240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:04, 4316304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:26, 914400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 (English), 1/11/2019 18:02:58, 13205768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 845216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 845216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 243616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 1/11/2019 22:05:18, 243616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6441771.dll, 2.00.0053.0004 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 2018392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6441771.dll, 2.00.0027.0002 (English), 1/11/2019 22:04:08, 1467864 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Root Port #19 - A169 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A169&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&DA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family SMBus - A123 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A123&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&FC Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_191F&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_07\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_11112222&REV_00\4&1C6F5F04&0&00E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x8) - 1905 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1905&SUBSYS_50001458&REV_07\3&11583659&0&09 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_10F0&SUBSYS_119D10DE&REV_A1\4&1306A4F6&0&0109 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:45, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:46, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:46, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #5 - A114 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A114&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A102&SUBSYS_B0051458&REV_31\3&11583659&0&B8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.17134.0001 (English), 4/11/2018 17:33:49, 156056 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Root Port #17 - A167 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A167&SUBSYS_50011458&REV_F1\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17134.0441 (English), 11/8/2018 20:48:23, 375296 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17134.0001 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17134.0112 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17134.0001 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17134.0471 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17134.0001 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17134.0320 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17134.0001 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17134.0441 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, Bluetooth Hands-free Audio,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 HD Audio SPDIF out 2,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Bluetooth Hands-free Audio,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 ,0x00000000,0,0,, BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17134.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17134.0001 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,msvidctl.dll,6.05.17134.0001 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,, PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,, XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17134.0001 Audio Renderers: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Acer X34 (2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Acer X34 (2- NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17134.0001 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 HEIFImageExtension HEVCVideoExtension Video Encoders: NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 25.21.0014.1771 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.17134.0472 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 HEIFImageExtension HEVCVideoExtensionEncoder Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0081 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17134.0556 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0112 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17134.0001 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17134.0137 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17134.0407 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17134.0471 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1915824713255986073, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8c P8: 3f P9: System.Management.Management P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 1496929907035801434, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: SC2_x64.exe P2: 4.8.1.5987 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 1915824713255986073, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8c P8: 3f P9: System.Management.Management P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 1296645125711721986, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 1296645125711721986, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 1296645125711721986, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 1296645125711721986, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 1827490480315875377, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Overwatch.exe P2: 1.32.0.54052 P3: 10.0.17134.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 1915824713255986073, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8c P8: 3f P9: System.Management.Management P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 1296645125711721986, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Corsair.Service.exe P2: 3.11.0.28 P3: 5c18ea7c P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3056.0 P6: 5a8e5a11 P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: Saikk0 2d
3d Can't log into SC2 editor I want to start up the editor. But it requires a login from my Battle.net account, ok sounds easy enough. But I've entered the correct password and account name several times, and each time it gives me the same thing "Wrong account info. Please try again." I've launched it both from the file location, and the Battle.net launcher. It doesn't seem to matter ether way.MasterBrain7 3d
3d rank stuck My rank in protoss 2v2 is stuck in gold 2, but according to my MMR y should be plat 1JOSE0 3d
3d 404 - Can't view my own profile in browser Whenever I try to view my own profile (after logging in properly), I'm getting the not-so-much-funny-now screen of '404 / Are you lost, commander' error. The link leads to https://starcraft2.com/en-gb/profile/1/1/10355767, which seems like a valid URL, yet I think no one can actually view my profile. Is there something I'm missing (like I have to consent somewhere to be able to view this) or is this a bug?KunDun3 3d
3d SC2 messing with my graphic driver? "Graphic driver is not available at this time" Error appear almost every time i closed SC2, it's like SC2 mess up my graphic driver, and causing my other games cant launch too (LoL - bugsplat, PoE - prompt to switch to directx9 from 11, emulator - unable to use discrete graphic) Have to restart my laptop to fix this problem, sometimes twice tried reinstall both my graphic driver (Nvidia latest,DEC 2018) and SC2 but problem still remain tried to get a ticket to customer support, but i keep getting this error "The submission included an invalid file type." I have followed the instruction on how to obtaining system files (MSInfo DxDiag)Dvp4 3d
3d Mouse My mouse isn't working. Anyone know a solution? I've tried several compatability changes and nothing seems to make the in game cursor move. I've even tried using a wired mouse with no luck.Steele16 3d
6d Slow map download. I have a really slow download speed for maps in starcraft 2. I have no such problems in any other program or game.HubiTubi1 6d
6d Tech support threads keep vanishing after 2 to 5 minutes?!?! Hi there. I've been trying to get help with custom resolutions not being applied from variable.txt for my 3:2 ratio screen, and 1800x1200 being the only 3:2 option presented. I've tried to get help twice on this topic now, and both threads have mysteriously disappeared with no reply, warning, or indication they were ever posted in my posting history, even though they clearly showed up on the tech support forum page for a brief while. Is something terribly wrong with the tech support forum?!?!TheInternal1 6d
6d Nova covert ops mission 6 black screen. Every time I get to the fourth cutscene it goes to a black screen and will not resume the game. I have used scan and repair. Updated drivers. Everything. Nothing works. Even re did the entire campaign and it still does this. Can I get a refund on the pack since I was not delivered the full product?ColonelNick0 6d
6d Nova Ops mission 6, Flashpoint, freezes Heey all, I have this problem in mission 6 of the Nova Ops, Flashpoint. I've tried looking up a solution, but the only reports i could find on it were from october without an actual solution. After selecting the breeds for the 4th memory the rest of the cutscene plays, but then at the end of it, it freezes into a black screen. The sounds of the game keep playing and after a while it'll tell me my vespian gas is empty and i'm running out of minerals. The game doesnt respond to any buttons pressed, except alt-F4, where it asks me if I really want to quit to desktop. I tried restarting the game and reloading it, replaying the whole mission, I tried changing my graphics settings and i used the repair game functions in battle.net. I'm running out of ideas. This really sucks because I was having alot of fun with the missions and really want to continue. I hope one of you knows a solution or has any suggestions. If you guys want any more info, just ask. Kind Regards, LypheKotros1 6d
6d Game crashing Hello, I have recently been running into a problem with this game. For starters my PC is more than capable of running this game and for some unknown reason my game will lock in a solid color screen (Grey or Brown) then proceed to not respond. I have done multiple searches on this problem and have not been able to find a solution that worked. Any ideas for how I could fix this? I have scanned the files multiple times and re-installed the game. Thanks!Shmooie16 6d
Jan 14 OLD ACCOUNT GOT REMOVED BY BLIZZARD MY OLD SC2 ACCOUNT HAS BEEN REMOVED, AND DAMN BLIZZARD GIVE ME A LEVEL ZERO ACCOUNT WITH NOTHING IN IT. AND I JUST WANT TO ASK HOW ABOUT THOSE FKING MONEY WHICH I USE TO PURCHASE THOSE SKINS?TZMZAAAA1 Jan 14
Jan 14 Keep disconnecting in arcade games. My friend and I are both from Singapore. We been experiencing frequent disconnecting issues while playing the arcade games recently.OrangeJ2 Jan 14
Jan 14 Error 5:5 Sc2 not starting after one of the recent patches, with the above error code. ?Mephisto0 Jan 14
Jan 13 En Modo Cooperativo desapareció el nivel de los personajes Hola: Hace algunos meses que no entraba a jugar, entre hace unos minutos, actualice la versión y al tratar e jugar en cooperativo me aparece los logros de los personajes en nivel 1, reinicie el juego un par de veces y siguió igual, luego jugué una partida con Zagara pensando que al cargar los puntos volvería a la normalidad y nada, ahora todos están en nivel 1 y Zagara en 2. :( como se soluciona?Fierroman0 Jan 13
Jan 13 not able to load the game since 4.8.1 on wine I'm not being able to pass load screen since last patch 4.8.1 on playonlinux ubuntu 16.04 using wine 3.19, 3.20, 3.21 and 4.0 rc5 The battle net launcher opens successfully.defn4 Jan 13
3d Why do I need to install updates to play OFFLINE? Why do I need to install so many updates to play OFFLINE? I live in Brazil in a small city, I use the internet via RADIO, which is very slow. Those damn updates take HOURS. I just wanted to play the game in my day off, now I can not. And it keeps repeating all the time, I do not need any updates, I DO NOT PLAY ONLINE. I can not really understand why a company enforce this down the throat and annoy the fans of the game. StarCraft has already been my favorite game, but if I can not play it I will prefer to play any of the thousands of wonderful franchises that exist for PC, Nintendo or PS4. Why would I get angry insisting on Blizzard games with so many competitors working less dumb? Congratulations to those responsible for making this awful "loader" and imposing those unnecessary updates. I will never buy a game again from this company, I will never play StraCraft 3, even though I have been a big fan since 1999. I hope that many others after me come to the same conclusion and abandon the games of this company. Maybe that would force the idiots responsible to change such stupid practices. Now I'm going to play Zelda breath of the wild because I CAN NOT play StarCraft because YOU FROM BLIZZARD will not let me.Pity14 3d
Jan 12 Stukov's not finished (art) I shall start off by saying ever since I encountered the idea of infestation back in starcraft one I have wanted to play around with a terran infested army. That desire was further enhanced by playing Wings of Liberty's Outbreak mission as for the first time I got to see actual infested variants of the terran buildings. And that desire finally came true with the release of Stukov and while from a gameplay perspective it is great, best thing ever in terms of feel of fantasy of using such a playstyle, the visual aspect is not up to the standards of other Blizzard releases. The problem is the art isn't finished. Infested SCVs and the Infested Civilians share the same portrait, most likely because there hasn't been one made for SCVs Infested Troopers use the Infested Civilian portrait -> they should be using the Infested Marine one Infested Siege Tanks and the Infested Diamondbacks share the same portrait, most likely because there hasn't been one made for Diamondbacks Infested Banshees and the Infested Liberators share the same portrait, most likely because there hasn't been one made for Liberators Finally i was very surprised to find Izsha as the advisor. I always thought if the theme of infestation were to actually happen the first thing my mind immediately jumped to for advisor was an Infested adjutant, even when you purchased Stukov you were granted 2 emoticons one of which is the Infested Adjutant one, so I'm not crazy I'd wager for thinking like that. So in light of all that, I'd say Stukov is not finished from an art perspective. Possible solution: Warchests have been a thing for a while now, if one were to present infested terran skins then i have no doubt portraits I had mentioned above would have to be made, except for the diamondback I guess.Teruke0 Jan 12
Jan 11 error 5:740 Just posting here for information for other people who might have the same problem. I played SC2 LotV this morning and noticed that my saved games would always fail. After some investigation, I read online to set Battle.Net to run as Admin. I did that, and still not able to save games. So then I went and took StarCraft.exe and put it to run as Admin as well. Then I couldn't start Starcraft anymore because I was getting the error : 5:740. I tried to do a Scan and Fix and nothing worked. Changing the options of the game to run in 32-bit worked. So I dug deepers, and I found that you have to also flag the executable : SC2Switcher_x64.exe found in StarCraft II\Support64 Once I also gave this executable Admin rights, I get a pop-up asking me if it's ok that the executable makes changes to my computer, but at least then I can play and my game can be saved. BTW, I'm on Windows 10. So hopefully, if you have the same problems, this thread could help you :PPeeCee2 Jan 11
Jan 11 Maps not downloading It's been 2 day since I last played without problems. At the moment, I can't play anything else than the campaign, since I can't get any map to appear. I can't even play against the AI, because whenever I try to start a match, all I get is the "CLIENT SIDE CACHE READ CONNECTION FAILED" error. Things I've already tried: - Flushed the DNS. - Reinstalled the game. - Opened the TCP ports. - Scan and repair through the Battle.Net app - Made exceptions for Battle.Net AND Starcraft II on the AntiVirus. - Posted this issues at the Spanish Technical Support Forum. - Closed any other program running in background. I'm running the game Windows 10 (if that helps troubleshooting this) I need help!Fredy1 Jan 11
Jan 11 Finding Bug Issues In Chat Where do I go to, to discuss certain bug issues..... in chat? with any bug that I might find.Goldenmouse1 Jan 11
Jan 11 An error occurred, please try again. So.. this is driving me nuts. Two hours I've spent doing everything I can think of, changing proxy settings, firewall settings, reinstalling, updating drivers.. Every time I get to my patcher, I click play and get an instant prompt stating "An error has occurred starting StarCraft 2- Please try again" No error report prompt, nothing. It was running fine yesterday. Any ideas? I'd like to play some HOTS please.. =(Draun19 Jan 11
Jan 11 Unknown Crash/Freeze Start up game and acts normal. Sometimes in lobby, sometimes in game, just randomly with either freeze or crash and make a sound like my speakers are reverberating. Please help.tribZ11 Jan 11
Jan 11 Mouse not responding Hello, everyone. I recently aborted the Breakout mission on Hard mode, and ever since then, I can't click much. On the Hyperion, I can't click anything except the Armory, Bridge, Cantina, and Laboratory icons, and in a mission, I can't click anything except a location to send my troops. I've tried restarting the computer, loading a previous save, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and starting a new campaign, but the game isn't fixed. Any ideas on what else I can do? --Areadien--Areadien5 Jan 11
Jan 11 Can't load SC2 since 4.8.1 patch D3 works just fine, why your patch break my game? :(Operations1 Jan 11
Jan 9 I cannot sign in to starcraft 2 password incorrect I cant login to starcraft 2 I have changed my blizzard password like 20 freaking times. but i put the exact same password in for starcraft 2 when it loads up and it says that the password is incorrect..... i am absolutely pissed. I gave blizzard money for this game and i cant even log in.Goldenmouse23 Jan 9
Jan 9 No sound at all in game Hey I've been scouring the forums to see if there was a solution to my problem. Nothing I've tried has worked. I seem to have zero sound when I play this game. I was curious if there is anything I can possibly domickijoecjr3 Jan 9
Jan 12 starcraft2 on xbox I wanna play starcraft2 on my xbox. please make it happen.busygirls9 Jan 12
Jan 8 Attempting to Reconnect Message... I just got back into SC2 and the game loads fine, but as soon as a match starts, I get a lag spike and the reconnect message appears. I have no choice but to surrender even a 1v1 ai game. There's nothing wrong with my internet and I never lose connection on my wifi. WOW and Diablo 3 work fine (although D3 i get the occasional lag spike). I haven't noticed any other issues on my PC. I connect to a 5ghz band with band steering enabled to a Linksys EA9500 router. Please see attached MTU tracker when the reconnect error comes up: |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | Balaj - 0 | 156 | 156 | 1 | 2 | 11 | 2 | | No response from host - 100 | 31 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 67.59.255.45 - 0 | 156 | 156 | 8 | 13 | 45 | 8 | | ool-4353e710.dyn.optonline.net - 0 | 156 | 156 | 13 | 18 | 57 | 14 | | 64.15.8.160 - 0 | 156 | 156 | 11 | 16 | 42 | 13 | | 64.15.3.132 - 0 | 156 | 156 | 14 | 18 | 42 | 16 | | be3033.rcr21.ewr02.atlas.cogentco.com - 0 | 156 | 156 | 14 | 19 | 48 | 15 | | be2600.rcr23.jfk01.atlas.cogentco.com - 0 | 156 | 156 | 17 | 21 | 43 | 19 | | be2896.ccr41.jfk02.atlas.cogentco.com - 0 | 156 | 156 | 16 | 21 | 49 | 19 | | be3362.ccr31.jfk04.atlas.cogentco.com - 1 | 153 | 152 | 0 | 22 | 50 | 18 | |be2556.rcr11.b001587-1.jfk04.atlas.cogentco.com - 1 | 153 | 152 | 0 | 21 | 47 | 19 | | 38.88.194.29 - 0 | 156 | 156 | 14 | 20 | 52 | 17 | | ae1-br01-eqny8.as57976.net - 0 | 156 | 156 | 36 | 41 | 98 | 40 | | et-0-0-2-br02-eqch2.as57976.net - 0 | 156 | 156 | 36 | 43 | 133 | 40 | | be2-pe01-eqch2.as57976.net - 0 | 156 | 156 | 33 | 36 | 67 | 35 | | chi-eqch2-ia-bons-02.as57976.net - 0 | 156 | 156 | 37 | 41 | 67 | 38 | | 24.105.62.129 - 0 | 156 | 156 | 37 | 40 | 68 | 38 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Providergjozefi11 Jan 8
Jan 7 lag (both EU and NA servers) Hello there, I've heard from plenty of different players (including hero marine and my last opponent) that the servers are really laggy and I'm pretty sure that the blizzard servers and/or Sc2 itself (latest patch) is the problem since it's been awesome the last years but not the last 3-ish weeks. @Blizzard: Please leave a link to blog or whatever if there is something we can test. If I find something, I will also try to post it here. I hope this will get fixed soon as I would really love to micro properly again. Yes, even Zerg players can micro with 4-5 different units & army groups and especially ling/bane gets uncontrollable if you can't split your units. thx a lot for reading & supportingiBurrowStuff5 Jan 7
Jan 7 Not able to reconnect when internet drops. 3 days ago 2 Ever since the December update, I've been getting DCd for no reason, lets say my internet spikes or drops for a millisecond, it cannot reconnect even if the internet is fine. I am from the bush, we're on wireless internet connection. The home broadband is 12 down 1 up, and my phone tether is 30 down 6 up. I have been playing SC2 for 4 years on either network. Ever since the last update, I disconnect from 1 in every 3 games. I have gone from 4800 elo to 4450 elo from disconnects. It used to work that lets say I am on the home internet, and it dies for 1 minute, I could switch to my phone internet, and the game would reconnect no worries and visa versa. Now, i am getting DCd with absolutely no ability to reconnect, even if the net works fine. When I click surrender I am not even booted to relogin, its still logged in, and I can queue up again immediately. I don't know whats going on but it's literally made laddering pointless as I lose half my games from DCing. Would love to know any solutions... Looks like most people who are take it to the DC screen in game go the whole way also. Maybe it's affecting a few people? Im gonna say my net was having a bad day, none the less, I still think there is a reconnect issue with the last patch.PabloEscobar9 Jan 7
Jan 7 Issue in-game (Play in Coop and multiplayer) Hello. I have a problem... when i click on play in Coop or multiplayer, this never launch... the messege in below it's always diferent (Downloading/Searching/founding 1/2 or something else... The thing is that even with a friend in Coop, sometimes the messege of 1/2 appear... Please help, I put repair to the game but it doesn't work. i take around 20 min to launch a simple game mode.Kabaell1 Jan 7