Technical Support

Feb 5 CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Vrakthris0 Feb 5
Oct 4, 2012 Forum Guidelines & Information Welcome to the Technical Support forum for StarCraft II. This forum exists to provide StarCraft II customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-5pm Pacific, 5 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues: http://battle.net/support If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: Online Ticket - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account. Phone Support - You can schedule a callback from us from 10am - 6pm Pacific time, 5 days a week. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Medearn0 Oct 4, 2012
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jul 1 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth4 Jul 1
Jan 18 StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide Hello everyone! I've noticed quite a few people asking for help with low fps issues in StarCraft II. There are many factors that can affect the frame rate of the games you play and often this issue can be resolved by doing some basic PC housekeeping and walking through some basic troubleshooting steps. Instead of repeating myself, I've decided to write a guide to help those who are experiencing low frame rate issues in the game. The PDF guide can be downloaded here. StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4D10C7FFE477F2D1!391&authkey=!AJyeTw3RV0ZXoR8&ithint=file%2cpdf It contains a set of basic troubleshooting tips that may help fix low fps issues in your games. It also covers the NVIDIA video card software settings as well as the StarCraft II in-game settings. I've copied the basic troubleshooting tips from the guide and pasted it below. For the non-tech savvy users among us, I've also included easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions for each troubleshooting tip, which can be found in the PDF document. Without further ado, let's get started. 1. Update Your Video Driver The latest graphics card drivers can sometimes provide a large boost in performance. To ensure the best graphics performance, it’s a good idea to keep your video driver as up-to-date as possible. 2. Reset Your Video Driver Settings If your graphics driver is already up-to-date, try resetting your graphics driver settings. Improperly configured application profile settings can cause low fps and resetting them to default values may help improve your frame rates. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/24142 3. Update The System Drivers Keeping all of the major system drivers (chipset, audio, network etc.) up-to-date is essential to the performance of your system. 4. Update Your Operating System Use Windows Update to keep your Windows computer up-to-date with the latest patches, bug fixes and performance improvements. 5. Perform a Clean Startup Some applications and services may interfere with StarCraft II. By performing a clean startup, you can determine whether a background program or service is the source of the frame rate problem. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/23848 6. Adjust Visual Settings in Windows Disabling many of the visual enhancements and graphical features within Windows can improve your system’s performance. 7. Check Your Power Options In Balanced and Power Save mode the CPU may not be running up to its full potential all the time. Enable High Performance mode to run the CPU full throttle and maximize system performance and responsiveness. 8. Check Your GPU’s Power Management Mode Another setting to consider is the graphics card’s power management mode setting. If it’s set to ‘Adaptive’, it may run at a lower frequency to conserve power. Setting it to ‘Prefer High Performance’ can increase the frame rate in your games. 9. Disable Windows 10 Game DVR If you face any performance issues while playing games, and if you don’t have any need for it, try disabling Windows 10 Game DVR. 10. Configure or Disable OneDrive If OneDrive is enabled your frame rate may drop if OneDrive synchronizes the folder while you are playing StarCraft II. If you are having frame rate issues and OneDrive is enabled, configuring or disabling it might help. 11. Set Windows for Best Performance for Programs While the ‘Adjust for best performance’ setting in the Advanced System Properties is set to optimize Windows for best performance for programs by default, it is worth checking this setting to ensure it is still the case on your system. 12. Optimize Your Hard Drive Optimizing your hard drive can aid in improving the frame rate in StarCraft II, especially if game assets like textures, models and shaders are loaded at runtime. 13. Check for Overheating Components CPU’s and GPU’s can throttle down performance to compensate for the heat. Make sure your system isn’t overheating. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/31363 14. Scan for Viruses and Malware If the system is running slowly, there is a possibility that it’s infected with a virus or malware. Scan your computer for virues and malware to ensure it’s still clean and not infected. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/27610 15. Check for Problem Devices Check for problem devices to ensure that there are no conflicts between device drivers or problems with any devices on your system. 16. Use the StarCraft II 32-bit Game Client If you’re running a 64-bit Operating System and are experiencing frame rate issues when using the 64-bit game client, try using the 32-bit client instead. Some players have reported better fps with the 32-bit game client. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/33881 17. Disable NVIDIA ShadowPlay & Streaming Service Increase your frame rate and save precious CPU cycles by disabling NVIDIA ShadowPlay & NVIDIA Streaming Service. 18. Temporarily Disable Your Sound Card Disabling your sound card will help you determine if the sound card is the root cause of the low frame rate problem. 19. Check for CPU Hogs Programs that require a lot of CPU resources can slow down your computer. Look for resource wasting programs that you can shut down to free up CPU cycles and check your computer’s CPU usage while playing StarCraft II. 20. Turn Off Search Indexing in Windows Windows Search Indexing is constantly running in the background. For users with a slow computer it can be benificial to turn off Windows Search Indexing. 21. Enable Intel Turbo Boost If your CPU supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it can run faster than the noted speeds. Enabling Turbo Boost will result in increased performance in applications and games. 22. Use High Performance Discrete GPU To ensure your games take advantage of the faster graphics card in your system, set the preferred graphics processor setting to the High Performance Graphics Processor. 23. Exit Battle.net When Launching Games In rare cases, the Blizzard launcher can cause high CPU load. If the Blizzard launcher is causing high CPU load on your system, set it to close itself when it launches a game to improve the frame rate in StarCraft. 24. Disable Superfetch Superfetch tries to improve performance by predicting which applications a user is likely to launch and preemptively loads them into RAM. Some players have reported improved game performance with SuperFetch disabled, so disabling it may be worth a shot if you’re experiencing in-game “stutters”. 25. Enable or Disable AMD Turbo Core AMD Turbo Core allows the processor to dynamically adjust the CPU operating frequency. Some users have reported better performance with AMD Turbo Core enabled, while some others have claimed that their fps drops stopped with AMD Turbo Core disabled. If it’s already enabled, try disabling it. If it’s not enabled, turn it on and see if that helps. Please keep in mind that while the suggestions listed above and the ones listed in the PDF document may help improve your PC's performance, they will never be able to improve it beyond the limitations of your system's hardware. If you're still experiencing low fps after that, I'd recommend running a system benchmark (e.g. PassMark) and compare your computer’s performance with the online results to ensure your system is running at the correct performance speeds. Good luck, and happy StarCrafting! Changelog ========== May 13, 2016: Initial document release. May 19, 2016: PDF download link changed from Twitter to OneDrive. May 20, 2016: Added "AMD Turbo Core" and fixed typos.Deanx12 Jan 18
5d Starcraft II Crashing during matches since patch on 11/14/2017 I was in a co-op mission and the game suddenly crashed, now everytime I play co-op a weird bug happens and now I cant even play sc2SWORD151 5d
Feb 10 Disconnections/Reconnect and latency issues So, the amount of lag time at the start of matches ever since the last patch have been unbearable. I've already had people quit coop matches and it even does it in Campaign mode. On top of that, when playing the campaign, every few minutes, it keeps saying my battlenet connection has failed, but it's not my internet or my computer. When matches end, it logs me all of the way out of my account, so I have to sign back in to get Battlenet service restored. But if I click another mission, it's the same problem all over again. It's bad enough that clicking "remember my account" almost works and hasn't since the option was first implemented, and even when it does, it doesn't remember my password. I'm exhausted with having to type my password on my home computer on my own account on the game I paid for, but I'm at peace with the fact that it may never be fixed. But I literally cannot play I have to deal with the constant pop up saying Battlenet connection has been lost or near constant resource stalls, and when I leave games or missions, I've lost all of my experience points or achievements that I would have had.Sheffield106 Feb 10
Oct 22, 2012 MVP Troubleshooting and Advice How to Write a Good "Technical Issue" Thread—TheSkunk Archer's Troubleshooting Thread—Archer The Importance of Computer Maintenance—DannibusX Complete Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal Guide—BlueCow The ULTIMATE SC2 Optimization & FPS Guide 2.0—Duke Vs AI & 'Bonus Objectives' Achievements - Information—Leviathan Name Changing Error - Information—Leviathan How to request help on a performance issue—HellsingVelnrak0 Oct 22, 2012
3h Not able to reconnect when internet drops. 3 days ago 2 Ever since the December update, I've been getting DCd for no reason, lets say my internet spikes or drops for a millisecond, it cannot reconnect even if the internet is fine. I am from the bush, we're on wireless internet connection. The home broadband is 12 down 1 up, and my phone tether is 30 down 6 up. I have been playing SC2 for 4 years on either network. Ever since the last update, I disconnect from 1 in every 3 games. I have gone from 4800 elo to 4450 elo from disconnects. It used to work that lets say I am on the home internet, and it dies for 1 minute, I could switch to my phone internet, and the game would reconnect no worries and visa versa. Now, i am getting DCd with absolutely no ability to reconnect, even if the net works fine. When I click surrender I am not even booted to relogin, its still logged in, and I can queue up again immediately. I don't know whats going on but it's literally made laddering pointless as I lose half my games from DCing. Would love to know any solutions... Looks like most people who are take it to the DC screen in game go the whole way also. Maybe it's affecting a few people? Im gonna say my net was having a bad day, none the less, I still think there is a reconnect issue with the last patch.PabloEscobar4 3h
4h Cant play any gamemode Whenever i try to play starcraft i log in and i cant see my profile pic nor can i press play on any of the gamemodes, I've disabled my firewall and closed all back ground programs and the issue still remains i don't know what to do.FSSRiftz2 4h
16h Unable to get any ranked game!!! frustating. I been honing my skills on unranked games for the past 176 games, but now that i am decent enough to try out on the rank ladder, I realised I can't find any rank games!! I am pretty sure I am being bugged or something. Please fix it for me, Thanks! I have no problem in WoL though. Hots ranked system seems unstable, yet. edit: to add, before anyone flame me, I have no problem in searching unrank games regardless of 1v1 or 2v2, its always around a min or so. but totally no games for my ranked search.Carbonara12 16h
1d Can`t log in to EU. I can normally log in to NA, but when I change region to EU and log in with same email and password it says "your login information was incorrect. please try again. When I set region to EU in bnet app and launch sc2 it says "our login system has detected a change in your access pattern". I never got the email mentioned in the error message. I reset my password but i still cant log in. Please helpIIIIIIIIIIII5 1d
12h friends list 200/200 I brought this up before as ticket support and as a post somewhere. 200/200 friends list limit to be shared by all blizzard games isnt enough :( I have already removed friends who have not been online for a bit but I keep getting requests to add both in sc2 and ow games. I'm at my wits end how often I can remove people off my list. It has reached a point where the sc2 people I remove I hope will know how to find me in other ways. It has even become a jest my friends say that I might remove them one day if they stop talking to me >.< New ow friends have no other ways to find me and each one I remove I do it with a sad heart. Please help increase that limit.Nemesis2 12h
1d Disconnected while playing co-op I got disconnected every time while I was playing co-op with my friend. In the middle of the game, a window of disconnection popped up and then I lost connection. I can nothing about it. The networking is perfect and my driver are all updated. but the problem is still there. Anyone got a method to fix this up?Himolo9 1d
2d Graphics Device is not available at this time When I open the Starcraft 2 launcher and click play the screen goes black as if to load the game, but after one or two seconds I get a pop-up error message that reads,"Graphics device is not available at this time. If the problem persists, for more information consult our support website at http://starcraft2.com/support." The two options given with this pop-up are to attempt to "Reopen" or to "Close", reopening has not yet worked after 10^9^9 tries. I looked around a bit and it seems that a handful of others are having the same issue. Any help would be helpful! :) DxDiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/7/2012, 05:28:25 Machine name: OWNER-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model: G75VW BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/06/12 13:27:48 Ver: 04.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16344MB RAM Page File: 2202MB used, 30483MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Manufacturer: (Standard display types) Chip type: NVIDIA DAC type: 8 bit Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FD4&SUBSYS_21151043&REV_A1 Display Memory: n/a Dedicated Memory: n/a Shared Memory: n/a Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (1Hz) Monitor Name: Generic Non-PnP Monitor Monitor Model: Monitor Id: Native Mode: Output Type: Driver Name: vga Driver File Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Version: 6.1.7600.16385 DDI Version: unknown Driver Model: unknown Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 7/13/2009 16:38:47, 15360 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4C94-11CF-F233-A51C0FC2CB35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0FD4 SubSys ID: 0x21151043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: Unknown Rank Of Driver: Unknown Video Accel: Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: n/a DXVA-HD: n/a DDraw Status: Not Available D3D Status: Not Available AGP Status: Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HID-compliant consumer control device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xFEEB, 0xDEEF FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20 | Service: usbhub | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09 | | Service: usbhub ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Keyboard Device Filter | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Upper Filters: kbfiltr | Service: i8042prt | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad | Matching Device ID: *syn0a19 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0B05, 0x17AC | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 1376.6 GB Total Space: 1430.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: RAID Drive: D: Model: MAT!@#$A BD-MLT UJ240AFW Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver Name: Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) #2 Name: Intel(R) ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E SATA RAID Controller Name: Killer Wireless-N 1202 (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Name: Intel(R) HM77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E57 Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1E12 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10 Name: 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0154 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151 Tassadar82 2d
2d Performance Drops on Beast system Getting massive performance drops on a top notch system, tried lowering settings mid game to all low (which i shouldnt have to) and still was running 5-10 fps mid way into the Most recent mutator. Here are my specs https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Rasm187/saved/ Yes i keep my drivers up to date, ive tried changing my power settings from adaptive to maximum performance as to prevent throttling, i have any and all DSR factors turned off, and i tried lowering the settings in game. What can i do?Mollyslama9 2d
2d Buying Campaign Collection If we purchase the 'campaign collection', do you get all of the Nova missions?CrazzzyDucK2 2d
2d System crash - need help So, for the last couple of months I've been having one huge problem with the game. It works fine, for a bit, but suddenly there is a loud whirring noise and the whole system freezes....can't exit, can't do anything but restart the computer. (on the same system it worked fine for the previous two years or so, so I'm sure my machine can, normally, handle it) I already updated windows 10, I updated the Nvidia drivers, and since it wasn't helping I also uninstalled and reinstalled the whole game.... It's not an emergency, I don't play a lot, still It would be nice to be able to play once in a while without a complete system crash (not to mention I wonder whether it might be damaging my computer, the noise it makes when it crashes is brutal) any suggestion would be really appreciatedniteowl1 2d
2d "Attempting to reconnect..." every multiplayer game Hi. I am having issues with playing multiplayer games on Starcraft 2. It seems almost every single game I play, the game will disconnect, come up with the "Attempting to reconnect..." prompt, only giving me the option to surrender. The game never reconnects. I have a NETGEAR R6220 router and my connection is hard wired. I have tried opening the suggested ports that Blizzard suggests here somewhere on the forums, and that didn't work for me. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall the game, which didn't fix it. Anyone have any suggestions? This is extremely frustrating.waves9 2d
3d AMD Crossfire + SC2 issues since latest patch I have AMD Crossfire and since the latest patch I haven't been able to use it without insane flicker and stutter. Never had a problem with AMD Crossfire until this, Whats going on? I have a R9 280 and a HD7950 in Crossfire (Same cards basically) (Forced to run it at single GPU)lllllll19 3d
3d 64-Bit crashing on start, 32-bit acts like first time launch Hello, Ever since the patch, my game crashes on start-up on 64-bit. Here are some of the error codes: 218C1774-2080-461F-84F5-62E53B545B4C ACA7F1D8-B531-4508-963B-28FCB37F926E I tried repairing, reinstalling, and deleting/resetting in-game settings. Launching in forced 32-bit works, but all of my hotkey profiles are gone and the game behaves as if I'm launching it for the first time every time I launch. (plays cinematic, defaults graphics settings, doesn't show the hotkey profiles I have on my computer). If anyone has a solution, please let me know! edit1: I turned off msi afterburner and now 64-bit works, not sure if related. I'm still having the persistent "first time launch every launch" issue though, can't make new hotkeys in-game or anything. Sets everything to default every time launch. edit2: To test, I reinstalled the Battle.net app and backed up my Starcraft II folder in /username/Documents and then deleted it. Launching the game did not create a new Starcraft II folder.KespadA3 3d
3d Lost co-op progress Before super, kerrigan was level 14 and 1 match away from starting my mastery. Just logged in and back to lvl 5. Still have access to my level 14 replays. Anything can be done for this? Kinda leaves a sour taste trying to build co-op commanders.MarSar25 3d
3d "Graphics device not available at this time" First time trying to play SC2 on this computer with a fresh install. Heroes of the storm seems to start up fine. As far as I can tell I'm up to date with my OS and graphics drivers. With starcraft it shows the windows cursor loading icon and stays on the black screen before it closes and says "graphics device not available at this time." Sorry about the length, but I want to include everything I can. I will start with the DxDiag info I copied and pasted, and the reply after my first post will be the system info I copy pasted. Thank you in advance! DxDiag ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 2/10/2018, 22:03:37 Machine name: DESKTOP-N8U7B6S Machine Id: {67C28E63-3D96-4798-9749-C41F7449CE97} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: LENOVO System Model: 3302B2U BIOS: 9SKT99AUS Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8116MB RAM Page File: 3942MB used, 6093MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82&SUBSYS_86031043&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 8086 MB Dedicated Memory: 4029 MB Shared Memory: 4057 MB Current Mode: 1280 x 768 (32 bit) (30Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.635266,0.337414), Green(0.281750,0.600109), Blue(0.145031,0.078625), White Point(0.289562,0.304211) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: ZORAN HDMI TV Monitor Id: ZRN0294 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(i) (60.053Hz) Output Type: HDMI Monitor Advanced Color Capabilities: None Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Driver Name: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumdx.dll,C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 23.21.0013.8813 (English) Driver Version: 23.21.13.8813 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.3 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2017-10-26 6:00:00 PM, 945072 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5FC2-11CF-9E51-0EA61BC2DA35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C82 SubSys ID: 0x86031043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem10.inf:0f066de3900e3bc1:Section136:23.21.13.8813:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c82 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: ZORAN HDMI TV-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10DE&DEV_0080&SUBSYS_10438603&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: nvhda64v.sys Driver Version: 1.03.0035.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2017-10-27 12:00:00 AM, 233904 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: NVIDIA Corporation HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_17AA3084&REV_1003 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.16299.0015 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2017-09-28 12:00:00 AM, 441344 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Weltrend USB Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x040B, 0x0A67 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Weltrend USB Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x040B, 0x0A67 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: SteelSeries Sensei Gaming Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: SteelSeries Sensei Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E31 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 10/24/2017 22:30:40, 555416 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x040B, 0x0A67 | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 168856 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x040B, 0x0A67 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 45568 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x040B, 0x0A67 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 63384 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x040B, 0x0A67 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 45568 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x040B, 0x0A67 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 63384 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 168856 bytes | | | +-+ SteelSeries Sensei Gaming Mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1038&PID_1361&MI_00 | | | Lower Filters: sshid | | | Service: mshidkmdf | | | Driver: sshid.sys, 1/10/2018 10:51:34, 47944 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 32768 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 57240 bytes | | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 63384 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 187392 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 45568 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1038, 0x1361 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 63384 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 893.6 GB Total Space: 953.2 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD10EADS-11M2B1 Drive: D: Model: TSSTcorp DVD-RW SH-216AB Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:02, 159744 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C82&SUBSYS_86031043&REV_A1\4&3751185F&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:36:12, 470456 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 11/9/2017 03:57:26, 1437380 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:40, 4188464 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:44, 101510600 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 11/9/2017 03:57:26, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NvFBC\NVFBCPlugin.dll, 6.14.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:34, 853432 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVFBC\NVFBCPlugin64.dll, 6.14.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:40, 894384 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:04, 857200 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:58, 423864 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 11/9/2017 03:57:28, 102016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:39:20, 517232 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:40:32, 919992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 11/9/2017 04:43:28, 446392 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 11/9/2017 04:43:32, 540784 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvlddmkm.sys, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:40:28, 16936048 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvd3dumx.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:38, 18917192 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:42, 19297248 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvinitx.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:30, 208832 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumdx.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:36, 945072 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvoglshim64.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:40, 183648 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvumdshimx.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:58, 591056 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvwgf2umx.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:31:04, 28145680 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:31:10, 28969976 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:30, 1108408 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:39:52, 989808 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:40:00, 624240 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nv-vk64.json, 11/9/2017 03:57:26, 669 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:08, 748144 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:50, 1342008 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:54, 1351792 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:26:02, 810304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:22, 4533184 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:32, 40246384 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:28, 13994136 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:48, 4210288 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:26:12, 1154296 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 11/9/2017 03:57:28, 48442 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmcumd.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:40, 633256 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:40:56, 36248176 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:48, 23474480 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:56, 13379352 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvd3dum.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:32, 15525768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:46, 15849040 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvinit.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:30, 182304 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvldumd.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:36, 787472 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvoglshim32.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:40, 155768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvumdshim.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:58, 507936 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvwgf2um.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:58, 23696976 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:31:20, 24589496 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:26, 1039800 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:39:48, 940984 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:39:56, 514672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 11/9/2017 03:57:26, 669 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:02, 607160 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:48, 1056720 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:54, 1062920 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:58, 648728 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:16, 3859848 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:26, 35165624 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:25:26, 11891200 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:37:44, 3623024 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:26:08, 902312 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:40:48, 29279672 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:44, 19212720 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 (English), 11/9/2017 04:30:54, 10986768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ref_pubwu.inf_amd64_2e7fa54192fe16d0\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0061.0000 (English), 11/9/2017 04:44:00, 988144 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6438813.dll, 2.00.0048.0004 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:16, 1997752 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6438813.dll, 2.00.0026.0002 (English), 11/9/2017 04:38:16, 1682544 bytes Name: LPC Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E48&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:03, 18840 bytes Name: Memory Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0150&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 95640 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 454040 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 513944 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 95640 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 454040 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:41:08, 513944 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0192 (English), 1/1/2018 06:39:44, 362904 bytes Name: Standard SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E02&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\storahci.sys, 10.00.16299.0098 (English), 11/26/2017 07:28:15, 149400 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_A4\3&11583659&0&F0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0192 (English), 1/1/2018 06:39:44, 362904 bytes Name: SM Bus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0000.1166 (English), 9/4/2015 15:29:06, 195336 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.16299.0125 (English), 12/7/2017 17:24:06, 437144 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1502&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&C8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\e1i63x64.sys, 12.15.0022.0006 (English), 9/29/2017 07:40:59, 524800 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FB9&SUBSYS_86031043&REV_A1\4&3751185F&0&0108 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:40:59, 379392 bytes Name: Intel(R) Active Management Technology - SOL (COM3) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3D&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B3 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_308417AA&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:40:59, 86016 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:40:59, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 07:40:59, 379392 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.16299.0214 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.16299.0015 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.16299.0214 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.16299.0214 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.16299.0214 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.0015 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0015 Audio Renderers: ZORAN HDMI TV-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 DirectSound: ZORAN HDMI TV-4 (NVIDIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 NVIDIA MJPEG Video Decoder MFT, {70F36578-2741-454F-B494-E8563DDD1CB4}, 0x4, 8, nvDecMFTMjpeg.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Encoders: Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 23.21.0013.8813 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.16299.0098 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.16299.0015 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.16299.0064 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0214 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableEncoders = 1 EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1366555864037619640, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Battle.net.exe P2: 1.10.1.9799 P3: 5a723dd6 P4: nvd3dum.dll P5: 23.21.13.8813 P6: 59f351c5 P7: c0000005 P8: 006aff10 P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverImportError Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: 00000002 P3: nvstusb.inf P4: unknown P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverImportError Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: 00000002 P3: nvhda.inf P4: unknown P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverImportError Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: 00000002 P3: nvstusb.inf P4: unknown P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverImportError Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: 00000002 P3: nvhda.inf P4: unknown P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket AV_rtwlanu!unknown_function, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 8d50eb09-dcaf-4ecb-9169-011b7b93a794 Problem signature: P1: 1000007e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff8039a7300bf P4: ffffcc03308d8758 P5: ffffcc03308d7fa0 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 1000007e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff8039a7300bf P4: ffffcc03308d8758 P5: ffffcc03308d7fa0 P6: 10_0_16299 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 1410475338391183661, type 5 Event Name: StoreAgentScanForUpdatesFailure0 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Update; P2: 8024402c P3: 16299 P4: 192 P5: Windows.Desktop P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 1532916959228900903, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: dwm.exe P2: 10.0.16299.15 P3: 7f22d77c P4: dwmcore.dll P5: 10.0.16299.192 P6: a96f7b91 P7: c0000602 P8: 00000000000feff6 P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: StoreAgentScanForUpdatesFailure0 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Update; P2: 8024402c P3: 16299 P4: 192 P5: Windows.Desktop P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: Mammoth20 3d
3d annoying tooltips i dont want tooltips. need this ckeckbox before lotv patch to disable tooltips, or is there a command for variables.txt?ynnoj3 3d
3d Chain of Ascension bug still exists nearly 2 years later Variation of bug reported March 31 2016 for Chain of Ascension enemy spawn on Euro BNet. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/17610892805#post-1 Zergling spawned down there. I couldn't target it with anything, but my ally was playing Protoss and was able to kill it with a Psionic Storm. We had spent 5 mins prior looking around before I noticed it. Having Enemy Health Bars enabled definitely helped to spot it. **EDIT 2018-02-16 Just realized this wasn't posted to Bug Support. I've reposted in Bug Support after reading the guidelines. Feel free to delete this post. Sorry.LimbsLifted0 3d
3d Multiple Login Trouble My main account were I have all my progress is ReqSlug. Made a second account and it is now the main account. How do I get ReqSlug back to being the main account ie the one that automatically gets logged into when I log on. Right now I have to log out and re log every time.ReqSlug0 3d
3d low fps since new patch im getting really low fps since this new patch, any ideas? im getting like 60 or lower fps on low-low graphics and whenever i box select it feels really lagged, i have gtx 970 (edit) i think it might be capping at a certain fps?FanTaSy26 3d
4d 64 bit client not working why?? i can only play 32 bit since the new patch. im tired of this and blizzard not given answers, can someone pls explain whats going on and fix this???Spirit5 4d
4d Black Screen on launch Nothing but black screen after I launch from battle net menu.. it just patched last night when I logged in but now screen goes black, I can see the pointer for a few seconds then it goes black like I turned off the monitor.. if a alt tab to the desktop and come back, then I at least get the background music sounds but still no picture.. tried resetting all game settings to default from the battle net menu -- still ng..Esens6 4d
5d No way to not autocomplete channel names I was running a competition today and this problem arose. I couldn't enter the channel I was supposed to join because the first time I tried to join, instead of just typing "<TournamentName>" I typed "<TournamentName>SC2" and everytime I tried to join the channel after that, it autocompleted to "<TournamentName>SC2", with no way to avoid the autocomplete. The only workaround was to clear all of the game cache so it could forget I was ever in the wrong channel, so I could enter the right one. Thankfully, no player was affected by it, but it was an unnecessary headache created by an unnecessary feature.SamGamgi1 5d
5d Flashing Screen I am currently running a win7-32bit w/ nvidia 7600GT graphics. I haven't played in a month or so. I signed in & got the update. After the update, whenever I try to play the game my screen is constantly blinking. The loading screen for the game itself doesn't, but everything from the login thru into a game itself is constantly blinking... I have tried updating drivers for video card & rolling them back to other versions... nothing helps. No other games seem to have this problem. Any ideas?Christo16 5d
5d Mastery Commander Artanis reset to Level 5 I had Artanis and 3 other Protoss commanders up to Mastery level 55. Today when I logged in, the Artanis command had reset back to level 5. What is up with that? Please fix. The other 3 commanders are still okay at Mastery.Gooma1 5d
5d Stuck entering lobby Had one friend have this issue prior to the most recent patch, but since the new patch we all (4 people) are getting it every 2 games or so. It only seems to occur after playing an arcade game and trying to join a new game; it has all but the host getting stuck on "entering lobby". When playing solo I seem to get it even more often. Restarting the client fixes it, but it's a bit annoying having to do it every game when playing solo.HazettuR45 5d
5d Windows 7 64 bit Access Violation For anyone using applications designed to work on an operating system prior to windows 7 you can find yourself with some very odd behaviors / crashes. I had been having an issue with a memory management issue when running Starcraft 2. Typically at the start of a match I would have the program crash with the following error: Access_Violation 0xC0000005 The exact error code may differ for you slightly. It's a very frustrating error. After checking my ram using a Linux boot disk and tweaking serveral bios settings I've found this is caused by an internatal memory management issue in Windows. I can't speak to the 32 bit build of this OS, but this is what I've found in the 64 bit version. The following steps have allowed me to once again play the game without issue. I recommend of course you try to reinstall or at least run the repair.exe for your Starcraft installation to insure there is no corruption there. 1.) Run Starcraft as Administrator. If your user profile on your windows machine does not have administrator privileges you may need to create a new user or elevate you profile status to do this. 2.) Blizzard support has claimed the application does not have an issue with multiple cores. Even after running the application as Admin I found crashes with the error "Break Point". So if you have a crash running as administrator you will want to set your processor affinity for Starcraft 2 to only one core. This can be done from the Task Manager. Simply select sc2.exe right click -> select "set affinity" and make sure only cpu0 is selected. This may be a rehash from elsewhere on the forum but since I could not find these anyplace here directly I thought I would share. So far I have had no further issues. If this application had native Linux support I would be playing via Ubuntu or CentOs rather than Windows. So far non of my Wine builds have worked very well with SC2 so for the moment I'm doing this via Windows. Overall I'm still very happy with the game and can't blame Blizard for MS related issues. I'm looking forward to the next installment.AgentAlucard24 5d
5d Not available while initializing game mode Not available while initializing game mode UI is missing Why'd I waste my money on this?Dingus4 5d
6d WM Attack Priority Adjustment I've really grown used to the lack of invisibility on the widowmine after it has fired, but I think it's worth reconsidering the "threat" of a fired WM while it's still burrowed. It may be worth lowering it to that of a worker in the interim. It would then require focus fire to dispose of the Widowmines. This may not be necessary right now, but it could be an option in the future, when minute tweaks need to be made. What're your thoughts?Trick0 6d
6d Crashes on Start Up I bought the campaign last night and tried to load it up, but it crashes right away and a window pops up that lets me “Send an Error Report” to Blizzard with a complex code at the bottom and a space to type what I was doing when it crashed. I’m on Windows 10, if that helps, and all my other games run fine. If more information is needed, I can certainly provide it.ChicGeek6 6d
6d [Solved]Unblocking Servers/Domains at a High School Hey everyone, I am a High School computer science teacher in Texas. In my Game Design class we are intending to use StarCraft 2 to cover some level design and game mechanics evaluation. Websites and services categorized as games are allowed through our firewalls and filters. We are able to download and install the Blizzard Launcher and then download and install StarCraft 2. However, whenever we try to launch StarCraft 2, we get stuck at a login window and are told to check our network connection. This kind of issue has appeared before in our lab and is usually caused by our filter blocking an unknown or uncategorized location on the internet somewhere. I can request specific addresses or a domain to be unblocked but I would need that domain name in order to do so. Is the domain name or server info that connects you to StarCraft 2 on login available somewhere? To recap: We are able to login to the blizzard launcher We are able to download Starcraft 2 Game websites and servers are generally allowed through our filters (Fornite is playable) When launching Starcraft 2, we are told that we are offline We need the server addresses or domain names so that I can request they be unblocked on our networkJason1 6d
6d D3D9 Device Reset from unknown returned e_errorKindGfx(0) Continue to receive this error, Machine was just built two months ago, have had mixed results. Most recent set of updates for Windows 10 and Nvidia caused this. Using a GTX 970. 750W power supply. Tried using application-controlled fix, worked for a week or so. Then updates caused this, Everything that I can tell is up to date. I can play any other games on my machine such as Skyrim, Left4Dead, BioShock, etc. Any assistance is appreciated. Have been unable to play starcraft for quite some time consistently.Taylor5 6d
6d Where can I download the map editor again? I think I accidentally deleted it. I've checked my start menu, used searches, and I've also looked directly into the Starcraft game folder. I'm fairly sure I deleted it, where can I download it again?Kronimiciad7 6d
6d Arcade maps won't download. (Windows 8) Every time that I try to download arcade maps, they always get stuck at a low percentage (around 3-11%, depending on the map) and I don't know how to fix it. I've already tried running the game as administrator, allowing firewall access, deleting the Variables.txt file, and repairing the game multiple times, but nothing has worked so far. Any help?NukeNeo0 6d
6d Co-op download stuck at 98% I haven't played in a few weeks. I just logged on and kicked off a coop game to play. It started downloading and sits at 98%. I have restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled, Windows firewall allows SC2. What is going on??lfewarez54 6d
Feb 13 Heart Of The Swarm (Free) Hi I own a physical copy of Wings of Liberty and recently that Blizzard is giving away Heart Of The Swarm for free for people who already own WOL due to it going free2play. I have read that people have already been sent their HOTS gifts. But I haven't seen anything pop up in my gift box and every time I try play HOTS campaign it ask me to pay lol. Anyone else having issues?Chowjust19 Feb 13
Feb 13 Help picking a PC So I need a new PC. I don't need anything fancy, I'd mostly like to play Starcraft 2 with it (which I know is a CPU heavy game). I've been looking at some used PC's but there are 3 that I've come across that are within my budget. Here are the prices and specs on each. Please let me know which is the best deal. $300 AMD FX 4100 3.6ghz Gigabyte 970 D3 motherboard 8 gb ddr 3 ram Evga nvidia gtx 660 ti 2gb Seagate 250gb hard drive Raidmax case 575 watt power supply $475 Core i7 2600k MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) MSI Radeon HD7970 3GB 8GB (2x4GB) G.Skill Sniper 1866 Corsair CX600M 80+ Bronze 500GB WD Green Corsair Carbide 200R Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO $350 AMD 8320, 8 core clocked at 3.5ghz 8gb ddr3 gskill sniper ram Zotac 950 2gb ddr5 graphic card Roswell 450, 80 Bronz power supply. In a new super viper computer tower. Everything runs great will come with razer ornate chroma keyboard and razer dethadder mouseKratos3 Feb 13
Feb 12 Not available while initializing game mode Just bought a new computer and downloaded SC2 wanted to play some games But my ready buttons in either Co op or VS are stuck on Not available while initializing game mode , and nothing is downloading Re installing, switching region and scanning the game won't work at all, what is the problem, anyway to fix this or is it just a dead game on my new computer??????Azrael10 Feb 12
Feb 12 "Not Available while initializing game mode" "Not Available while initializing game mode" when trying CO-OP, can't press ready, can't pick maps, can't play multiplayer, repaired, nothing. So is there a quick fix or are they re-patching soon?Szavant26 Feb 12
Feb 12 Stuttering/Rubber-banding on 64-bit client, 32-bit client fine Hi Blizz, Issue: Prior to the Free-to-Play patch (4.1?) in November everything was running perfectly in the Starcraft 2 64-bit client. I have never had any issues playing Starcraft for several years. Immediately after the Free-to-play patch, the Starcraft 2 64-bit client was stuttering and rubber-banding every 1-2 seconds. Right from the start of a Co-op or normal game everything on screen will freeze for 0.5sec or so, then rubber-band to catch up for a second, then freeze again. This "stutter" continues unchanged through the whole game, continually and repeatedly. Menus and other screens are not affected. Only in-game. The stuttering makes the game basically unplayable in the 64-bit client. Computer Specs: - Intel Devil's Canyon Core i7 4790K 4.0GHz 8MB LGA1150 - Corsair CMY16GX3M2A1866C9 Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3-1866 CL9 - Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X Tri-X 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E3.0 (11221-12-40G) - ASUS Maximus VII Hero Intel Z97 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard - Samsung 840 EVO Series 1TB 2.5" SATA3 SSD (MZ-7TE1T0BW) - Corsair RM Series RM1000 1000W - Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Attempted Fixes: - Scan and repair - Done. Nothing found. - Disabled a variety of background processes - No change. - Removed all Graphics Drivers with DDU and reinstalled - No Change. - Shutdown Anti-virus completely - No Change. - Excluded Starcraft Dir from AV scope - No Change. - Added Leatrix 1-packet latency "fix" - No change. - Checked Network latency and bandwidth - No issues, no change in problem. - Tried a VPN - No Change. - Flushed DNS Resolver Cache - No Change. Additional Recent Hardware Change: - In Jan: Upgraded to an ASUS NVidia 1080ti OC 11GB graphics card - No change in stuttering issue. Obivously not a graphics card/driver problem. Current Work Around: If you swap the Blizzard launcher to "Use 32-bit Client" for Starcraft 2, then the game once again runs perfectly well with no lagging, stuttering or rubber-banding. Analysis: This looks like a resource or memory issue with the 64-bit client. Its like the game engine is periodically "choking" and resetting some resource. History: This was initially reported in Nov 2017 in the stickied "Game Crashes" thread. I'm reporting this here for two reasons: 1) We still don't seem to have any Blizzard answers in the original post. 2) This stuttering issue is not crashing the game outright, so it may well be a different issue and deserves it's own thread. Anyone found a solution to this? I'd ideally like to go back to the 64-bit client for obvious reasons. Or Blizz? Any update?Sinnergy9 Feb 12
Feb 12 Green Selection Box Non-Existent Hi Blizzard. I just loaded up sc2 and patched it. I qued up for a ladder game. Once in game, I noticed that my green selection box is gone. What I mean by this is that when I select a unit, I cannot see that it is selected with the exception of looking all the way down at the bottom of the screen. Normally I would see my unit highlighted by a green circle or box directly underneath the unit(s) selected. This green box/circle is gone now. There is no option to toggle this on or off in the options menu and this is the first time I have ever encountered anything like this. There is also another user on the TLNet forums experiencing the same issue. I cannot play the game like this at all as it makes things confusing. Please help Cordially, RobertDuplicity70 Feb 12
Feb 12 "Can't connect to blizzard services" after load screen Ever since the patch, after loading up sc2, it says "can't connect to blizzard services, and then it brings me to the log in screen. After several attempts of logging in, it usually lets me through. Please fix thisNalok16 Feb 12
Feb 12 Do not pay attention to the protoss? Why does the energy consumption of the prophets have increased, and have not been explained by the patch now? The energy consumption of the prophet is 1.5 times that of the originalAzlone1 Feb 12