Technical Support

Apr 23, 2013 "Resource stall", "Network Spikes" counter explanation Hello all! We’ve noticed some confusion about the “Resource Stall” counter that some of you have spotted in the game, and we wanted to briefly explain what the counter is keeping track of. The counter is tracking the number of times that your StarCraft II client has needed to accomplish something that was not already pre-loaded. Examples of this include: - Streaming missing data - Loading data assets from your hard drive - Compiling graphic shaders on the fly It’s important to note that having resource stalls does not indicate, by itself, that anything is wrong with your StarCraft II client. The counter is primarily included for the benefit of our developers, and we apologize if not masking it has resulted in any misunderstandings.Kaltonis1 Apr 23, 2013
2d It requires me to upgrade my starcraft 2 version. After last nights maintenance I tried to log in to my account. It did login but a window came up and said you have to upgrade your starcraft 2 version or just continue. When I continued I went to the multiplayer tab, but all the options were locked. When I tried again to login and I pressed the upgrade buton it took me to my browser and prompted me to buy legacy of the void for 54 dollars! I do have the legacy of the void game, I bought a hard copy some time ago. In fact I have all 3 expansions. Is this a new addition to the legacy of the void expansion or something is wrong with my gameplay??DiaS348 2d
May 14 StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide Hello everyone! I've noticed quite a few people asking for help with low fps issues in StarCraft II. There are many factors that can affect the frame rate of the games you play and often this issue can be resolved by doing some basic PC housekeeping and walking through some basic troubleshooting steps. Instead of repeating myself, I've decided to write a guide to help those who are experiencing low frame rate issues in the game. The PDF guide can be downloaded here. StarCraft II Low FPS Troubleshooting Guide (PDF) https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4D10C7FFE477F2D1!391&authkey=!AJyeTw3RV0ZXoR8&ithint=file%2cpdf It contains a set of basic troubleshooting tips that may help fix low fps issues in your games. It also covers the NVIDIA video card software settings as well as the StarCraft II in-game settings. I've copied the basic troubleshooting tips from the guide and pasted it below. For the non-tech savvy users among us, I've also included easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions for each troubleshooting tip, which can be found in the PDF document. Without further ado, let's get started. 1. Update Your Video Driver The latest graphics card drivers can sometimes provide a large boost in performance. To ensure the best graphics performance, it’s a good idea to keep your video driver as up-to-date as possible. 2. Reset Your Video Driver Settings If your graphics driver is already up-to-date, try resetting your graphics driver settings. Improperly configured application profile settings can cause low fps and resetting them to default values may help improve your frame rates. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/24142 3. Update The System Drivers Keeping all of the major system drivers (chipset, audio, network etc.) up-to-date is essential to the performance of your system. 4. Update Your Operating System Use Windows Update to keep your Windows computer up-to-date with the latest patches, bug fixes and performance improvements. 5. Perform a Clean Startup Some applications and services may interfere with StarCraft II. By performing a clean startup, you can determine whether a background program or service is the source of the frame rate problem. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/23848 6. Adjust Visual Settings in Windows Disabling many of the visual enhancements and graphical features within Windows can improve your system’s performance. 7. Check Your Power Options In Balanced and Power Save mode the CPU may not be running up to its full potential all the time. Enable High Performance mode to run the CPU full throttle and maximize system performance and responsiveness. 8. Check Your GPU’s Power Management Mode Another setting to consider is the graphics card’s power management mode setting. If it’s set to ‘Adaptive’, it may run at a lower frequency to conserve power. Setting it to ‘Prefer High Performance’ can increase the frame rate in your games. 9. Disable Windows 10 Game DVR If you face any performance issues while playing games, and if you don’t have any need for it, try disabling Windows 10 Game DVR. 10. Configure or Disable OneDrive If OneDrive is enabled your frame rate may drop if OneDrive synchronizes the folder while you are playing StarCraft II. If you are having frame rate issues and OneDrive is enabled, configuring or disabling it might help. 11. Set Windows for Best Performance for Programs While the ‘Adjust for best performance’ setting in the Advanced System Properties is set to optimize Windows for best performance for programs by default, it is worth checking this setting to ensure it is still the case on your system. 12. Optimize Your Hard Drive Optimizing your hard drive can aid in improving the frame rate in StarCraft II, especially if game assets like textures, models and shaders are loaded at runtime. 13. Check for Overheating Components CPU’s and GPU’s can throttle down performance to compensate for the heat. Make sure your system isn’t overheating. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/31363 14. Scan for Viruses and Malware If the system is running slowly, there is a possibility that it’s infected with a virus or malware. Scan your computer for virues and malware to ensure it’s still clean and not infected. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/27610 15. Check for Problem Devices Check for problem devices to ensure that there are no conflicts between device drivers or problems with any devices on your system. 16. Use the StarCraft II 32-bit Game Client If you’re running a 64-bit Operating System and are experiencing frame rate issues when using the 64-bit game client, try using the 32-bit client instead. Some players have reported better fps with the 32-bit game client. Support Page → https://battle.net/support/article/33881 17. Disable NVIDIA ShadowPlay & Streaming Service Increase your frame rate and save precious CPU cycles by disabling NVIDIA ShadowPlay & NVIDIA Streaming Service. 18. Temporarily Disable Your Sound Card Disabling your sound card will help you determine if the sound card is the root cause of the low frame rate problem. 19. Check for CPU Hogs Programs that require a lot of CPU resources can slow down your computer. Look for resource wasting programs that you can shut down to free up CPU cycles and check your computer’s CPU usage while playing StarCraft II. 20. Turn Off Search Indexing in Windows Windows Search Indexing is constantly running in the background. For users with a slow computer it can be benificial to turn off Windows Search Indexing. 21. Enable Intel Turbo Boost If your CPU supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology, it can run faster than the noted speeds. Enabling Turbo Boost will result in increased performance in applications and games. 22. Use High Performance Discrete GPU To ensure your games take advantage of the faster graphics card in your system, set the preferred graphics processor setting to the High Performance Graphics Processor. 23. Exit Battle.net When Launching Games In rare cases, the Blizzard launcher can cause high CPU load. If the Blizzard launcher is causing high CPU load on your system, set it to close itself when it launches a game to improve the frame rate in StarCraft. 24. Disable Superfetch Superfetch tries to improve performance by predicting which applications a user is likely to launch and preemptively loads them into RAM. Some players have reported improved game performance with SuperFetch disabled, so disabling it may be worth a shot if you’re experiencing in-game “stutters”. 25. Enable or Disable AMD Turbo Core AMD Turbo Core allows the processor to dynamically adjust the CPU operating frequency. Some users have reported better performance with AMD Turbo Core enabled, while some others have claimed that their fps drops stopped with AMD Turbo Core disabled. If it’s already enabled, try disabling it. If it’s not enabled, turn it on and see if that helps. Please keep in mind that while the suggestions listed above and the ones listed in the PDF document may help improve your PC's performance, they will never be able to improve it beyond the limitations of your system's hardware. If you're still experiencing low fps after that, I'd recommend running a system benchmark (e.g. PassMark) and compare your computer’s performance with the online results to ensure your system is running at the correct performance speeds. Good luck, and happy StarCrafting! Changelog ========== May 13, 2016: Initial document release. May 19, 2016: PDF download link changed from Twitter to OneDrive. May 20, 2016: Added "AMD Turbo Core" and fixed typos.Deanx4 May 14
Jan 25 Loading Slowly/Freezing at the Start of a Game Hello all, Thanks everyone for the reports on this issue. We have found the root cause and are working on a fix. In the meantime, we have seen enabling Vsync has helped fix this. Thank you all for your patience while we work to fix this. 1) When in game press ESC 2) Click on Options. 3) In the Graphics section check Vertical Sync 4) Press AcceptEloemaz0 Jan 25
Feb 20, 2016 Problems Joining Arcade Lobbies Having trouble joining games in arcade ( https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CaQCzqVUUAAsS-F.png ). Seems to be happening to several people. When I can get in to a lobby, I see a pretty constant stream of people joining and immediately disconnecting multiple times. We try to start the game with a half full lobby, it goes through the countdown all the way to 0 and then it just goes straight back to the arcade screen to select a lobby. Doesn't even make it to the loading screen. I've reset my connection, flushed my DNS, still having the same issue. Seems to be happening more with the map "Hero Lines Wars Starlight" than any other, though I have had issues with other maps as well.Verathis115 Feb 20, 2016
Jan 15, 2015 ★★★ Spotlight on - Patching and Installation Troubleshooting ★★★ Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Oct 22, 2012 MVP Troubleshooting and Advice How to Write a Good "Technical Issue" Thread—TheSkunk Archer's Troubleshooting Thread—Archer The Importance of Computer Maintenance—DannibusX Complete Virus/Spyware/Malware Removal Guide—BlueCow The ULTIMATE SC2 Optimization & FPS Guide 2.0—Duke Vs AI & 'Bonus Objectives' Achievements - Information—Leviathan Name Changing Error - Information—Leviathan How to request help on a performance issue—HellsingVelnrak0 Oct 22, 2012
Oct 4, 2012 Forum Guidelines & Information Welcome to the Technical Support forum for StarCraft II. This forum exists to provide StarCraft II customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 8am-5pm Pacific, 5 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues: http://battle.net/support If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: Online Ticket - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account. Phone Support - You can schedule a callback from us from 10am - 6pm Pacific time, 5 days a week. Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums. Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussing an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but different from the original topic means that your request may be missed or the original request ignored. Please post a subject with a clear summary of your issue. Starting posts with "I need help!" or "Can't play no matter what" only serves to make your issue harder to resolve. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but posting in an abusive or disparaging manner will not be tolerated, and does not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is acceptable to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting the information here on the forum is not permitted. To provide feedback on a ticket or customer support response you have received, please utilize the survey system built in-game or on the online ticket. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolutions to their issues. To help do this we ask that the forum guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to discussions.Medearn0 Oct 4, 2012
Sep 20, 2011 Known Issues 3.12 [Updated: 3/28/17] UI and Online New – Clicking on the League Icon in the Season Snapshot does not bring you to the correct ladder page if you are bronze. New – Players that relog while awaiting the next round of a tournament will be forced to forfeit and become stuck in a tournament. *Workaround* Avoid logging out between tournament rounds. New – Some players are not displaying their league borders in arcade and custom games lobby. New – The Performance tab and the Score Summary tab have display issues in 3840x2160 resulutions. Watching a replay or manual save from an older game version can cause the bottom screen UI graphic to disappear for all games and replays in that same client session. *Workaround* Log out and log back in. The Highest Career Finish stat can become stuck and won't update.Game Content New – Several Alert VO is not playing for the Standard Announcer in some languages. Stalkers and Dark Templar can display the wrong Blink or Shadow Stride cooldown when in the same group. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode. Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available.Mac New – Saving a map file in the component file format, can cause issues if the user has the map folder open in finder.davidhc5 Sep 20, 2011
1h Not "Connecting to Battle.Net" "Connecting to Battle.net The game is awaiting a response from battle.net". I can log in but when I click the play box this msg appears and doesn't log in???Stank2 1h
1h update wont finish tried to run game in admin mode, also tried to run repair tool, but there isnt an option to do that per the instructions , did something happen today to the patch?Zombie1 1h
4h I cannot play any type of game. When I enter to the game I don't have portrait over my account. I cannot play in any type of multiplayer games, even with IA (train, etc). There is no option to join or to create games. I think this problem is related to the account and not with the game (I already do the reparation without any success). I cannot play heroes of the storm too.HolloW5 4h
4h low memory crash I'm playing aeon of the storms arcade map and as soon as my game start computers says it low on memory and it kicks me out, but I know is not low I have planet of space where the game is downloaded error code#0A4A42C4-6858-4802-BBE2-0D9C0586EA58 can some1 plz help me tyElvin1 4h
11h Co-op End Freezes Hi! Recently I've had freezes at the end of almost all my Co-Op games. My graphics driver and operating system are both updated. Please helpMrBlitz0 11h
12h Unable to chat with player... bla bla There have been many months where I can't chat with people who talk to me because they are "not accepting msgs from people not on their friends list", although they can still speak to me. Is this a known bug or has the chat policy changed ? Back in HotS when the other guy talked to u, even if he had checked the friends only chat u could answer back, now these pricks can keep talking to you, but u are not able to talk back but because of this block.. God this is annoying.Ronin0 12h
14h Crash after changing graphics card I switched from a AMD Radeon 6970 to a R9 280 (Gygabite, 3Gb GDDR5). I have a i5 4460 processor, and a generic Dell motherboard (the PC was a whole package from Dell, i couldn't get any specs on the mb). Nothing else plugged in, besides the hard drive. note that i switched the drivers correctly. Now, my PC restarts after a while playing (could be 5 minutes or 1 hour). Had no issues before. I thought of overheating but from what i could see it never went over 70-80°C, and this also happens even if i'm playing on the lowest graphic options.By the way, i can run, from example, Doom with full specs just fine, so i reeally doubt it's anything like overheating. I've tried switching back the graphic cards (with their respective drivers), and when i'm playing with the 6970 everything is OK. Note:This happens with other Blizzard games. I know for certain it happens with Diablo III, Starcraft II and Heores of the stomr, so i'm posting this on all their respective posts, since i couldn't find a category for this kind of thing, sorry for that. Also, this doesn't happen with any non-blizzard game i've played so far.Rambonator0 14h
15h Dark screen Hi everybody ! I have a trouble with the LOTV. The bridge is very dark and Artanis and other character are like shadows. I have some kind of control, but when I want to start a mission, there is no planet to select, so no mission, and I'm stuck. Do you have any idea ? thanksPersonne6 15h
16h SC1 Question/Help Is there any way to mute people in-game now? I thought the command used to be /mute, but it's not working. I haven't played it in years and just hopped back on after the recent patch.Echo1 16h
18h World Editor Actor Error I have a small issue with one of the actor files. The Nova Infested Siege Tank is not displaying it's entire model as some of the Zerg infestation animation is missing some parts making it look incomplete. Anyone else having the same issue?Distortion0 18h
19h starcraft 2 fps start of game 110, big fights 10-15 i mean i understand by late game there is much more structures and units but this is a huge drop... before i upgraded to windows 10, everything ran smoother, but now it gets choppy, i have xbox dvr turned off, power setting to performance, nvidia control panel set to performance, drivers is the latest i mean i dont have top of the line rig but it is definitely over the minimum requirements will blizzard fix this anytime soon? because it seems like it is happening for alot of people, a quick patch fix? i7-2600k 8gb ram evga 980tiStinkytofus10 19h
20h Deleting idx files cause problems At the time which was around 10:00pm to 11:00pm last night I was thinking to free some cache space in starcraft 2 folder under sc2data. I enter data folder to see what I can delete. First, thing I did was looking what's important then selecting 10 or 13 idx files that I thought were okay to delete. I delete them and exit out to surf the web. After 30mins I decide to open up battle app to play some starcraft 2 where everything seems fine until I click on starcraft 2 icon. I notice right away a two grey boxes with a x in a white box at the corner of the two grey boxes. I didn't think much of anything and click blue update button to play. I notice update button came back 3 times after I press it 3 times with out any message. I was worried so I use scan and repair to see if that's will fix it, how ever it hang at 7/8 mark for 50mins. I stop scan and repair to find a scan checking to see all game files were there. That scan also hang for 30mins in which I stop it to restart my computer. The problem was still there and after spending hour and half I decided to uninstall starcraft 2 to reinstall to see if that's fix the problem. As I'm typing this I haven't check to see if it work. I do see a lot of idx files in data folder when I install the game again. I want to know how come there were problems by deleting idx files and what makes it important for starcraft 2 to run?Exmortis2 20h
22h Starcraft 2 goes from 110 fps to 9fps Starcraft 2 played fine before but today and yesterday the fps dips really low, like 9-15fps in big fights, midgame to late game the fps is so choppy it becomes almost unplayable i have a windows 10 64 bit system, run the game in 32bit mode (tried 64bit, even lower fps), turned off xbox dvr, have the latest nvidia drivers one thing i do notice is my internet speed is much lower than before, its like 5mbps down and up, before was like 35-50mb down and 5-20 up, does my speed affect the game to a point where fps drops like crazy? or should i resort to an older driver? basic specs: intel 2600k evga 980ti 8gb memory game is installed on the ssdStinkytofus1 22h
23h An unexpected fatal error occurred. 2 days ago my SC2 worked well. Today, I tried to log in the old way, but the game crashed while logging in. I get a black screen after pressing "PLAY" and 1 second later the error "An unexpected fatal error occurred." appears again and again, with each time a different error code. The last code i got was BAF8BD93-7B3D-4654-9CA2-242661F6EA94. I tried it with the new starting screen, but the error keeps occuring. I downloaded 15GB of the public test realm, but i still cant login. No of the 4 regions work for me. I am very frustrated right now, i am trying to fix this for 3 hours now, i just want to play the game! Can someone help me please?CraftyRaf81 23h
23h Unable to launch - Unexpected fatal error occured ReportID: 667D9C26-01D9-4353-B793-368046B7179D When I click play in the blizzard launcher, I get a few seconds of black screen and then this error box. https://i.imgur.com/wDU6agQ.png So far I've: -deleted blizzard entertainment and battle.net folders from program data -tried running in 32 bit mode -reset game settings -repaired the game specs: windows 10 v.1703 nvidia 1080 ti w/ 382.05 drivers 4790k 4.4ghz 16gb 1866mhz ram gigabyte z97x-sli rev.2 also the ReportID seems to be different every time i try to launch the game. any help is appreciated :)crackshot6 23h
1d Wont Update/Can't locate Game So SC and Diablo wont load from the launcher and says it needs an update. I click update and the bar pops up for a half second then pops back and says "Install Game". I locate the game files in the x86 folder and the process happens again. I tried to uninstall the games and start from scratch but it keeps failing and Windows says the program is incompatible. Not sure what to try to fix the problem sorry the only code I get is for internet connection. BLZBNTAGT000008ACFmdPunnisher2 1d
1d "Blizzard File Switcher has stoped working" When I start StarCraft2 icon, on very begging it shows me "Blizzard File Switcher has stoped working" - check online solotion or close. I've tried to update, download patch, uninstall but non of this work! I checked supp on site and tried with internet conection, to disable firewall but nothing work. I cant belive I cant uninstall. Does anyone have similar problem? Pls helpLosmi1 1d
1d Graphics device not available at this time. When I launch StarCraft 2 the screen goes black for a second and then it says Graphics device not available at this time. Diablo 3 and Overwatch also display similar messages after not launching. My drivers are all up to date. I noticed this start happening maybe a week ago. What do?Dapala24 1d
1d G600 MMO Gaming Mouse in SC2 I know some people think its bad to use an MMO gaming mouse in SC2 but my fingers aren't long enough to reach 6-0 too easily. My problem is that the game seems to ignore key strokes from my mouse. I'm not using macros or anything like that JUST the number keys. So why isn't my MMO mouse working in this game? Is it prohibited?SliGunner2 1d
1d Inability to play offline So, I am in a place with unreliable internet. I can load up the game but rarely do I have a stable enough connection to actually play. When I try to load it offline (without any connection) so I can just play practice games against AI or the campaign it won't boot giving me the error message "Unable to download game data from Blizzard servers, please check your internet connection and try again" So I try to circumvent that by loading the game with my wifi going, and then disconnecting so I can go into offline mode (at the login screen) it gives me the error message " Authorization required. To enable offline play connectto battle.net to authorize your game client..." This is maddening, and to top it all off if I try to go to https://us.battle.net/support/en/ i get a HTTP Status 500 server error... It is absolutely infuriating that I can't even play the offline mode. Does anyone have any idea how to get around this?Tiwira1 1d
1d Attempting to reconnect... Getting a bit tired of this but... and thers probably about 1milion threads with this problem :P but when i play online, either melee games, Co-op or any other types of games. i get to the 2minute mark or 30 minute(something) and the game just drops out and gives me the middlefinger :p Have checked my connection both other aplications, browsers and put my internettcable directly into the wallsocket :P and still getting the Attempting to reconnect... Im no computer expert but what to do :S AND its only with starcraft 2, no DC problems with D3, Heroes or any other blizzard game.Shadomemnon126 1d
1d Recurring error on an up to date computer I am getting an error in game. 44201E8D-B3E2-4E71-8203-449983FDB040 it says to communicate that code to blizzard What is going on and how do I fix it? The error is random and can happen near the beginning or in the middle of a game. Sometimes, it doesn't happen at all. I have enough ram + a 1080ti ::flex:: No errors occur on my old 5 year old ATI computer build but for whatever reason they have randomly occurred on this nvidia one. Please elaborate on what the potential cause is. It is disheartening to play this game with the best framerate and graphics I have ever had while needing to worry about a potential error occurring.Pete4 1d
1d Problem rendering LOTV intro Hey all, I have a weird problem loading the LOTV intro. This first happened some time a few months ago, but not when it first came out. When the blizzard logo appears, the video begins to lag and by the time the slow-mo shot of the HT/Zealot appears, the audio is completely out of sync with the video. I thought this was a pre-rendered cinematic, so I'm not sure what causes this. Any ideas? I set my graphics on the lowest just to check and I still get this problem. None of the other pre-rendered cinematic have this issue. Thanks!ParaChase3 1d
2d Graphics Device is not available at this time When I open the Starcraft 2 launcher and click play the screen goes black as if to load the game, but after one or two seconds I get a pop-up error message that reads,"Graphics device is not available at this time. If the problem persists, for more information consult our support website at http://starcraft2.com/support." The two options given with this pop-up are to attempt to "Reopen" or to "Close", reopening has not yet worked after 10^9^9 tries. I looked around a bit and it seems that a handful of others are having the same issue. Any help would be helpful! :) DxDiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/7/2012, 05:28:25 Machine name: OWNER-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model: G75VW BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/06/12 13:27:48 Ver: 04.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16344MB RAM Page File: 2202MB used, 30483MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Manufacturer: (Standard display types) Chip type: NVIDIA DAC type: 8 bit Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FD4&SUBSYS_21151043&REV_A1 Display Memory: n/a Dedicated Memory: n/a Shared Memory: n/a Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (1Hz) Monitor Name: Generic Non-PnP Monitor Monitor Model: Monitor Id: Native Mode: Output Type: Driver Name: vga Driver File Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Version: 6.1.7600.16385 DDI Version: unknown Driver Model: unknown Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 7/13/2009 16:38:47, 15360 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4C94-11CF-F233-A51C0FC2CB35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0FD4 SubSys ID: 0x21151043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: Unknown Rank Of Driver: Unknown Video Accel: Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: n/a DXVA-HD: n/a DDraw Status: Not Available D3D Status: Not Available AGP Status: Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HID-compliant consumer control device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xFEEB, 0xDEEF FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20 | Service: usbhub | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09 | | Service: usbhub ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Keyboard Device Filter | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Upper Filters: kbfiltr | Service: i8042prt | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad | Matching Device ID: *syn0a19 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0B05, 0x17AC | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 1376.6 GB Total Space: 1430.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: RAID Drive: D: Model: MAT!@#$A BD-MLT UJ240AFW Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver Name: Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) #2 Name: Intel(R) ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E SATA RAID Controller Name: Killer Wireless-N 1202 (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Name: Intel(R) HM77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E57 Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1E12 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10 Name: 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0154 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151 Tassadar51 2d
1h Find a friend I can't find a player that I had played with in a coop match in SC2 because I don't find out any tool to do that. My fault was not adding or chatting with him before hit the Leave button. His name is "oliving", a player in Asia server. Help me by give me his SC2 gametag if you can. Thank you very much!Domb3 1h
2d Character Lost My character rustymonkey was lost somehow. When I log in to sc2, I get a new character all co-op on lvl1,lost hotkeys etc. When I log into the battle.net website, I still see the rustymonkey character. Please help.rustymonkey2 2d
2d Game Bugged after Logging In So after i log into the game (SEA server): 1) News, and my chosen background does not load. http://imgur.com/xYqg0qU 2) My account details including achievements and collections dont load. http://imgur.com/naC36xW 3) All my Coop commanders are at lvl 0. http://imgur.com/IqEExUy 4) Multi player matchmaking is unavailable. http://imgur.com/p9dsXhQ 5) Also if i logout and login again, ill be stuck at "connecting to battle.net" with the play offline option.Forthwind1 2d
3d data transfer issues had trouble installing update , uninstalled game now i cant reinstall game, says it having problem transferring data. BLZBNTAGT000008AC anyone know how to fixciorhet1 3d
3d LotV wont switch off integrated graphics card For some bizarre reason, when I installed LotV, SCII operated under this pretense to only use my integrated graphics card. I didn't even know it was still installed. I have a high end Nvidia card, 900 series, laptop edition, which is more than powerful enough to run the game. However, I go to the Nvidia control panel and forcibly set it to run using the high powered graphics card instead, then reboot the game up, and it STILL says its using the integrated card! Why? How do I get this game to use the right card? Edit: I should mention it happens only for this game. Diablo III uses the right graphics card no problem. Same as all the other games I play. Every time I switched using the control panel it always worked. So I'm confused.ArchmageBael8 3d
3d dev fix it plz when is the hot fix for the missing unit panel so i can get back to making my race modZeroBurn0 3d
3d Legacy of the Void: cinematic video quality Just purchased legacy of the void, I am enjoying it so far, but I am really dissappointed with the rubbish video quality of the cinematics, it's the first thing I noticed when starting a game, I was expecting a lot better from Blizzard: Video resolution is way too low, it's like trying to watch 360p youtube in full screen Black level is really bad in videos, when you get a black background in the video, it should look black, not grey because the brightness of the videos is way too high Once again, I am really dissappointed and I am hoping Blizard can do a re-release of the videos, encoding them in a much higher quality.Robvdl26 3d
3d Game crashing on startup, at Authenticating screen. Game has been crashing on startup since I installed it yesterday, at Authenticating screen. Gives me the following code: 49EA7700-1EBB-43EC-A215-9A7AC76A542F Have tried windowed mode, running as Admin, updating drivers, nothing helps.Citrus6 3d
4d Game cant launch Hello, I need help which is very important to me, i copy all data locate in my document, in my program files and program data and paste to a new computer same region same location. I then installing battle net and then i click on play starcraft and then it says error 86BAAD12-6B70-4B61-BBF7-D7D18DCF9123. So i dont know what to do please help me Thx Best RegardsZeragulz6 4d
4d Graphics device not available?? Graphics device not available?? so this happened to me... I did a windows search for AMD(my graphics card) Opened file clicked on AMD Catalyst Control Center. It installed and made updates then I was required to reboot... no more "graphics device not available" SC2 is up and running! If you have a different graphics card you might want to check out this site for instructions https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202305784-Changing-graphics-card-settings-to-use-your-dedicated-GPU-on-a-Windows-computer-monkeyboyz0 4d
5d Myszka w grze nie działa Odkąd mam nowego laptopa nie działa mi myszka w grze. W menu jest wszystko dobrze, jak klikam f10 to tez jest ok, tylko w grze nie mg wybrac jednostek ani budynków.Drosiek2 5d
5d Selected Portrait does not display on forums Hey, Blizzard. Hope things are going well in the corporate world. I know you get this topic fairly frequently, so I do apologize if this has already been answered elsewhere. Despite my best efforts in selecting a portrait in the Collections tab of Starcraft 2, and even attempting to use an older portrait to perhaps avoid any issues with the more recent portraits that have been created, not a single portrait that I've selected will display in any respect on any Blizzard forum. I simply get a broken image link as my forum avatar. Is there any way to alleviate this problem?Seiken0 5d
5d Test Editor not for Campaign and multiplayer works fine, whenever i enter "test document" it tells me not allowed for starter edition, even though i own WOL and HOS. I saw this in others, changed password, scanned for problems and so on... I just want to play Retro/Mass Recall...Bartlet0 5d
6d Launch Aplication Error I tried to launch after the new Patch and resulted in an Apllication Error Error 2:-1073741819 I reinstalled to no avail.Klubz1 6d
6d Connectivity Issues Has Anyone Experienced A Time When You Cant Play Anything? When i go to arcade to play zone control 4 it keeps just loading on and on forever, not loading at all. Then I go to custom games to play with extension mods and it also keeps loading on and on forever. I try to play ranked or un-ranked or player vs A.I. or testing or training and when i click the launch button, no initialization pops up at all. Just a blank nothing down in the bottom left corner. When i hover my mouse over the launch button it says "Launching Game Not Available While Initializing Game" Even When The Initialization Thing Wasn't Popping up. The Only Way To Fix That bug is to invite some one to a party, but still the connectivity is going absolute HAY WIRE and i need some desperate HELP. Thanks For Reading.DameonRW9 6d
6d Unable to Play Campaign and Multiplayer Hello, I believe I am having the "starter version" issue. I purchased my digital copy of LotV yesterday, and everything worked fine initially. After I finished my placement matches, the server starts to ask my to upgrade my game, and I become unable to play the campaign and MP. I have WoL and LotV purchased on this account but no HoS. But I do know LotV is a standalone game. Is there a way to fix this problem? Please let me know, thx.StubbornRock16 6d
6d STANDARD FULL GAME NOW STARTER EDITION ONLY FOR EDITOR? Trying to play Star Craft Retro/Mass Recall mod, whenever i try "test document" it tells me i cant do that with starter edition.Bartlet0 6d