Technical Support

Mar 31, 2011 can't connect to bnet? when I try to run the game after clicking on connect it seems to not be able to connect it just displays this message: "The game is awaiting a response from battle.net. The service may be temporarily unavailable or your internet connection may be down. If you are not connected in a few moments, please check your internet connection and try again" Im pretty sure it's not an internet issue, internet is working fine. The game used to be on my laptop and it still works fine there but on this computer (win 7) it won't work. It used to work on this one, but it just stopped working for some reason. And im sure bnet is not down if it runs on the laptop. help?Toruk6 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 BSODs while playing SC2. help! Hello! My system: Fresh install win 7 32 ultimate Asus m3n72-d mobo new 250gig SATA HD 2 2gig ddr2 ram (4 gig total) nvidia 9500gt video card new AMD phenom ii x4 (quadcore) 940 3.0gig I started receiving BSODS and hiccuping when a not that old hard drive went bad. I have since replaced the HD with a brand new one and did a fresh install, and only have installed sc2 and avirra on the new HD. I am now still receiving some BSODs, about 4 in the last couple of weeks. I want to rule out any other options before I go ahead and start replacing parts. I have also recently upgraded my processor, and noticed a big improvement in sc2 gameplay - when it's not crashing of course. I have flashed the mobo, installed latest video drivers, and run memtest for 8 plus passes on each stick of RAM (as some of the BSODs from the previous HD indicated bad memory) The bsods I've recieved since the new HD / install were, in this order: 2 x IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 1 x DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have since installed the chipset drivers as of yesterday, and today while playing sc2, I got a different BSOD: 0x00000050 All I've read is that this can mean bad hardware among other things, but I want to eliminate other options like malware, someone hijacking the computer, or whatever else might be causing the problem. Another thing I've considered is that it may be something to do with my wireless card - I say this because many people seem to have driver issues with their wireless cards. The drivers that came with the card do not have win7 drivers, and the device works fine just by plugging it in. Supposedly Win7 is more plug-n-play friendly, so I haven't worried about it. Also, the only other time the computer has a BSOD, aside from always when playing sc2, is when I've been watching SC2 videos online. Since these may be graphics intensive to watch, I also wonder if it may be bad memory in the video card. The card can get very hot after playing for a while, but recently the crashes have become so frequent it does not have time to get hot enough to warrant a BSOD. Will post mini dumps once I've downloaded windbg tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance!!Helmet13 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Anyone else still unable to connect to bnet? I got the patch, but I can't log in. Apparently at least some people can log in now.Azrael16 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Still not able to ladder Hi. I've updated to the recent patch, 1.31 and I've restarted the game numerous times. My firewall has been properly adjusted to allow SC2 through. I'm still getting the same error message every time I try to search a game. "You must restart your game client and patch to the latest version before playing a multiplayer game." Let me know if you have any advice ^_^firebrand1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 FIXED: BNET friends list are completely messed up. I look at my real ID friends list and it says people who have logged on seconds ago or that has just left a game has been sitting there for 3 hours. Example: Ricky Bobby (Iamfunnyhehe) Viewing Score Screen (for 3 hours) Tom Cruise (SecretAgentman) In Battle.net Menu (for 3 hours) these people have just either logged into the game or have just gotten out of a game. Also when i try to view my season 1 ladder ranks it show's my season 2 scores. And before the the reset of ladders it showed nothing at all. I have relogged, reinstalled, and reformatted my computer. I installed the game from a downloaded copy I got through battle.net. Sainnt1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Can't connect to battle.net Hi, I'm having some problems connecting to bnet today. When i type in my password and press connect, it gives me an error saying can't connect to battle.net Battle.net may be temporarily unavailable or your internet may be down.... I was playing and everything was fine yesterday. I tried disabling antivirus and firewall. I'm just wondering if there is anything else that I can try? Or is bnet just temporarily down? Thank youScarface21 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Patch 1.3.0 SC2 crashes I just finsihed downloading the patch but right when the log-in screen appears SC2 just quits, no messeages no crash notifications no nothing. Anyone esle having this issue?LoWMexGenius9 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Computer turns off. Also mouse and keyboard. Well when I first started playing, my computer would occasionally turn off while on certain menus. I finally found out about the FPS cap thing and added that to my variables.txt or whatever it is called. Problem solved! Hooray! However, since last night (yeah, not patch 1.3, cause I played a good bit on Tuesday...) I can't even make it to a game without my computer crashing! Any idea what gives? Also, ever since I got SC2, my mouse and keyboard would randomly turn off completely while playing. I try unplugging them and plugging them back in and that wouldn't work. All I can assume is overheating... but why now all of a sudden? OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 Professional CPU TYPE: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 630 Processor CPU SPEED (GHZ): 2.82 SYSTEM MEMORY (GB): 4 VIDEO CARD MODEL: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series Mokou6 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 CAN´T LOGIN SYSTEM KICKED ME AND LOST MY GAME Hi, im really piss off. I just played against a Protoss and was winning when suddenly i received a message that system will go down on 20 mins for maintenance. After the 20 mins or i think sooner the game disconnect but i could yet chat with my oponnent and was the only one stuck. After the timer went down from 50 secs to 0 secs i got disconnected and kicked from the game but BEFORE i got a disconnect DEFEAT. To make things worst i CAN´T EVEN LOGIN NOW cause everytime i run the game i get into the login screen but i can't write a sh... and then the game crash. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HATE THIS FREEKING BUGS BLIZZARD Xtorman10 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Error logging in to StarCraft 2 Just patched, and now I get "You are trying to login using a client version not recognized by the Battle.net service" I was just playing 10 minutes ago. What gives? Edit: works fine nowAilio69 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 A question please... I was wondering that if there any way for me of having both versions of game LA and USA version on 1 account without having to install 2 times starcraft 2. Couse if its posible I want to buy the LA version to play with some friends.SlayerG2 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Can't log in, Bnet down? All these errors are forcing me to drink copious amounts of beerRetardStrong16 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 No connection to Battle.net I have no connection to Battle.net in game. What is wrong? Tuesday, March 31, 11:44AlphaViroid1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Just disconnect from BNet? Look here! So in the past 5 minutes I've seen 20 threads basically asking the same thing go up. I'm just going to make a small thread addressing some of the issues: If you've been experiencing: _=+^*A disconnection from a game*^+=_ _=+^*Crashing at the login screen*^+=_ _=+^*Fade-out at the login screen*^+=_ _=+^*A simultaneous "disconnection" of everyone in your game*^+=_ ... then the problem is very likely not client side and you should stop worrying because at least 100 other people have experienced the other thing. Blizzard is fixing it, so go outside and shovel the lawn for 15 min. :DXugos6 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Sc2 crashes It crashed in the middle of a game. First time happening. I can't even open it for singleplayer, it jsut keeps cashing right after the loading screen. Everything else on my computer including Internet works perfectly fine. Any1 else?Nonamesleft11 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Starcraft worked moments ago and now wont. I was working on challenges, then I recieved a message saying i was not connected to bnet and achievements would not be tracked. I closed starcraft and restarted. I get to the login screen which is dim and then the game closes. Whats going on.Perceptus2 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 BNET Said server shutdown in 20 mins Anyone care to explain why and its rather embrassing to watch yourself drop i must sayy lol but thats besides the point. Why did they shutdown the server?FinalBoss3 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Starcraft 2 crashes on startup Well this only started this morning, and I'm aware that SEA is currently under maintenance, however it seems like everyone at least can get into the log in screen (to connect to NA) Pretty much when I start up the game client it goes into the loading screen, shows the login screen for a split second and then the game just turns to a black screen and crashes (I assume the process kills itself). The game was working fine last night, and it COULD be because of the SEA maintenance this morning (last accessed region was SEA), but I'm not sure, does anyone else have this problem? EDIT: it seems downloading the manual patch fixes the problem, get it from here: http://sea.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_SG&tag=sc2patch&rhtml=true And yea, I'm on SEA atm, so it works. I guess the problem is something to do with the game client not recognising that it needs to be patched, due to the presence of 2 separate regions (I still don't know why we still have region lock), but i hope this fixes your problems! EDIT2: Apparently (after browsing the SEA forums) This issue has been resolved, and you should be able to auto-update as per normalSavageReborn30 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Can't turn on my Starcraft 2 Hi, I am trying to open up my starcraft 2 but when it goes to the log on screen the screen dims and turns sc2 off! PLEASE HELP!!!PopCorn9 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 cant connect to battle.net I was crashing every time i hit the login screen... Now i get to the login screen but i cant connect to battle.net is there an issue with it or is it down?Zorath1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Server shutdown for maintaince i lose he win? K im seriously not one to complain about glitches as they are bound to happen with everything but this was seriously ridiculous. Im in a 1v1, I get the notification stating that server will be shutting down, ask my enemy if he received and he replied no. We continue game and as im finishing his last two structures (my bases un touched the game was ez win) I get booted and not him? Concludes stating he recieved victory. I manage to log on for about 40 seconds after getting booted again to confirm he recieved victory?haCkgOku1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 System Shutdown for Maintaince I lose he wins K im seriously not one to complain about glitches as they are bound to happen with everything but this was seriously ridiculous. Im in a 1v1, I get the notification stating that server will be shutting down, ask my enemy if he received and he replied no. We continue game and as im finishing his last two structures (my bases un touched the game was ez win) I get booted and not him? Concludes stating he recieved victory. I manage to log on for about 40 seconds after getting booted again to confirm he recieved victory?haCkgOku2 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Disconnections from BNet So I just lost a game because of a disconnection from battle.net and when trying to sign up for another match as soon as it found someone it disconnected again. Any ideas? I don't want to keep trying to connect for the sake of my rating... So is this a known issue or a fix that I should try?Vaughn8 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 What is Vertical Sync? I know its something about restraining frame rates so it doesn't burden too much on graphic card. Am I correct? My labtop has low graphic card (everything else is great) and running SC2 on medium graphic. Will using Vertical Sync improve my game performance?Strikertoto1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Patch 1.3.0 Looping Ok so I went to Properties and checked "Run as administrator" under the Compatibility Tab and also tried spamming the play button when the patch window reached 99%. But, when SC2 started and the exact moment I reached the login page, it exited the program and proceeded to go patching once again. I need help now this is too frustrating.Ice4 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 How do I play starcraft connected to school? I have my laptop and it wont let me connect to the server but the internet works. Does anyone know what to do to get past this? I have some time on my hands and I feel like playing. Any help would be appreciated! And playing offline sucks.SituatioN3 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 FIXED: PATCH LOOP AFTER INSTALL Ok, for some ridiculous reason the patch installer wants to go through Internet Explorer instead of Mozzila Firefox, so what you need to do is install internet explorer (Windows 7 users already have it), and if you're like me, your IE explorer brings up an error page as default. Go to "tools" in the IE menu, then scroll down to "internet options". Next, go to the "Connections" tab, then click on the "Lan Settings" button. Click "Automatically Detect Settings"....your IE explorer should now default open to a web page. Now, start starcraft 2, and the patch will no longer infinitely loop.DBS9 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Cheapest Possible Laptop What is the cheapest laptop i can get that will let me play sc2? Or what specs i should be looking for... I don't really mind playing it on Medium or Low settings... I'm currently using a 15" late 2008 MBP but my brother is using it for his school right now... i want my own computer but i want something cheaper than the 2011 13" mbp. thank you!PraetorFelix3 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 ALT TAB delay FIXED with new ati drivers. now with new 11.3 drivers for ati cards, alt tab is instant. I dont see any performance gain, but this is a great news. mine is hd6850 btw.TylerdurdeN0 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Leagues and Ladders issue Hey all, I can't see my Season1 leagues and ladders, nor can I see anyone else's season 1 leagues and ladders. For that matter, I cant see my season 2 ones, or even the ones still in palcement. Anyone have any idea what's going on?Zukka6 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Crashing every time I'm crashing to desktop every time I exit a ladder game and also when I'm about to enter a custom game, right after the loading screen. I'm on the lowest graphics settings possible btw. Here's the error: ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) occurred at 0023:6EAF3EE2. The memory at '0x06AEC000' could not be written.StarPolice3 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 What changed with graphics in this game Last time I played, 4 few days ago, everything was fine, I played in Windowed Mode (Fullscreen) because I'm on a TV that overscans everything so if I play in standard Full screen I can't see my minerals. Today, without having changed anything, have not downloaded new drivers for the my card, have not changed any configuration in either SC2 or my gfx card, Windowed Mode (Fullscreen) makes the window smaller than my screen, so I still see my windows tool bar and the edges of my desktop on the top, letf, and right. What changed?ChewBiscuit6 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Cannot launch SC2, ever since patch 1.3? Today patch 1.3 came out and I opened starcraft Ii to download it. However I got an error message saying this "The application couldn't be executed for some reason. Please close all applications and try again." All applications were closed, I restarted windows with the winconfig setting. Anyways help?RyAChaNGe21 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Screen Flashes Black, hotkeys get disabled Twice out of i believe 5 games i've played so far since season 2 i have had the following occur. Within the first 5 minutes of the game the screen will begin to flash black, or glitch in some way (sometimes the map vanishes and all i can see if the background image/animations) then return to normal for half a second, then drop me to my desktop. Then come back. Once back, all of my hotkeys stop working and I have to click menu and surrender. If i DONT click menu and surrender it happens again almost immediately. Haven't had this problem until season two began. Any advice would be great. My video card is a Geforce GTX 460 running on Windows 7. Let me know if you need any further details. Cryptie3 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Starcraft won't play I recently got starcraft 2 for my pc and i believe i am under the minimum requirements. I can't get past the update screen. Is there any way to bypass this or something. Please help, by brother's gonna kill me if i keep hogging his computer, PasstheBaconpassthebacon1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Lag spikes Hey, I just recently got a new ISP provider (cable), my older ISP provider was DSL, if it even matters. The other games i play through steam doesn't seem to have lag spikes, so it could be an option I would have to change to make blizzard games not lag. Here is my tracert: Tracing route to eu.logon.battle.net [213.248.127.130] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.1.1 2 6 ms 8 ms 8 ms 10.126.210.129 3 19 ms 9 ms 11 ms 69.63.254.113 4 12 ms 8 ms 9 ms 69.165.216.78 5 10 ms 9 ms 13 ms dupont.cable.teksavvy.com [69.165.216.73] 6 11 ms 9 ms 9 ms peer1.bdr01.tor.packetflow.ca [76.74.242.121] 7 10 ms 9 ms 10 ms 69.28.195.179 8 * * * Request timed out. 9 * * * Request timed out. 10 28 ms 89 ms 26 ms xe-7-2-0.edge1.NewYork1.Level3.net [4.78.132.65] 11 55 ms 25 ms 24 ms telia-level3-10ge.NewYork1.Level3.net [4.68.110.82] 12 25 ms 30 ms 29 ms nyk-bb2-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157] 13 99 ms 100 ms 103 ms prs-bb2-link.telia.net [80.91.253.125] 14 108 ms 107 ms 108 ms ffm-bb2-link.telia.net [80.91.246.184] 15 135 ms 121 ms 108 ms ffm-b10-link.telia.net [80.91.251.124] 16 * * * Request timed out. 17 * * * Request timed out. 18 * * * Request timed out. 19 * * * Request timed out. 20 * * * Request timed out. 21 * * * Request timed out. 22 * * * Request timed out. 23 * * * Request timed out. 24 * * * Request timed out. 25 * * * Request timed out. 26 * * * Request timed out. 27 * * * Request timed out. 28 * * * Request timed out. 29 * * * Request timed out. 30 * * * Request timed out. Trace complete. thanks,Spider1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Lag + Input Limit Reached, Please wait... Hi I'm getting significant lag when viewing people's profile pages on bnet. Takes upwards of 6-9 seconds for a profile page to load. I have a very fast internet connection and I'm not sure why it takes so long to load a simple profile page. In addition, everytime I view a profile page, I get an error saying "Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions." Any remedy to this? Thanks.isospeedrix1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Unable to Patch After having to re-download Sc2, I begun patching. The first 50% of the patch goes through, then simply closes itself and opens up a window saying 'Sc2 requires a patch to play, would you like to download the patch?' So naturally I click yes, but instead of going to patch, it just closes the window, and re-opens exactly the same thing 10 seconds later.Valeia1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 4v4 game match up issues Recently I have noticed before the game I will play a favored or slightly favored team. If our team wins, all the sudden after the game it shows up as an "even" match in the game summary about 50% of the time. I just finished a match where entering it said the other team was "favored" and after our team won the match up it said "even" on the summary screen. Further, I got awarded even match points. I looked at both teams ranks. Our team was gold, gold, silver, and silver. Their team was plat, plat, gold, and silver. Clearly their team should have been favored like the pre-game match up suggested. What gives?TwoBluBalz1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Limit impulse reached? blizzard, i keep getting this problem and it says i have to wait to look at profiles and all that stuff, please help and fix itGoky1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Weird textures on the map during games... but they're fine in the replays. My GPU is a GTX 470 and the max temperature reached during gameplay is only 71C so I don't think it's overheating. Anyone know what's going here and how I could fix this? It's really distracting.Pengyou2 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Game crashes only when I play Terran SCII only crashes when I am playing as Terran. I have tried repairing.Vesuvius2 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Second times couldn't login to NA region I bought this game last months. It has been installed properly. I have problem to Log in at NA region after had an update at SEA region. when I changed my region from SEA to NA after update, it said Login Error (you are trying to login using a client version not recognized by the Battle.net service) I checked my account status at battle net was active. and I am using this NA account to send this post. please help me to find out what's wrong.. thanksChocMousse3 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 enemy colors? For some reason all enemies appear as red, instead of their respective colors. I have no idea how to change it back it so units bear the color of their teamSaint2 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 In-Game problems with starcraft 2 I'm having a serious problem with starcraft 2, I just bought this game so I want to get it working, problem is. Im having some serious rendering issues. I go to start a game in starcraft 2( Right now the second campaign level). I get 3 seconds into it and I get multiple errors from regular slow-downs to flashing black squares on the field, this continues for about 2 minutes, at which point starcraft 2 crashes. If anyone could lend me a hand so I can get playing this game, It would be great appreciated EDIT: Figured out the problem, My starcraft 2 for some reason can't handle having the SVU on the screen (Builder class) When I select them my frame rate drops from 40-60 to 5-4 This makes no sense whatsoever, I keep having multiple flickering because of this and I have tried everything to fix it, I decreased the settings to low and still encountered this problem, I am open for any and all suggestionsHarley9 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Starcraft 2 Crash My starcraft 2 usually crashes after a game or during the game at random times. Blizzard already sent me an update attempting to repair the problem i guess before, but it seems like it hasn't changed anything. This is the error log: Main Stack Size Peak 532,480 1,908,736 1,908,736 1,908,736 Limit 8,388,608 8,388,608 8,388,608 8,388,608 System Memory Physical Mem Used 591,687,680 1,972,383,744 2,586,472,448 2,591,707,136 Physical Mem Free 2,896,392,192 1,515,696,128 901,607,424 896,372,736 Physical Mem Total 3,488,079,872 3,488,079,872 3,488,079,872 3,488,079,872 Page File Used 943,357,952 2,574,962,688 3,091,681,280 3,097,354,240 Page File Free 6,031,003,648 4,399,398,912 3,882,680,320 3,877,007,360 Page File Limit 6,974,361,600 6,974,361,600 6,974,361,600 6,974,361,600 Process VM Used 149,032,960 1,570,193,408 1,878,986,752 1,890,926,592 Process VM Free 1,998,319,616 577,159,168 268,365,824 256,425,984 Process VM Limit 2,147,352,576 2,147,352,576 2,147,352,576 2,147,352,576 Processor Vendor: 2 Speed: 3100000000 Features: 0b00000000000000000000000001011111 Cores/Threads: 3/3 CPUID (00000000/00000000): 00000005 68747541 444D4163 69746E65 ....AuthcAMDenti CPUID (00000001/00000000): 00100F53 02030800 00802009 178BFBFF S........ ...... CPUID (00000002/00000000): 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ CPUID (00000003/00000000): 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ CPUID (00000004/00000000): 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 ................ CPUID (00000005/00000000): 00000040 00000040 00000003 00000000 @...@........... CPUID (80000000/00000000): 8000001B 68747541 444D4163 69746E65 ....AuthcAMDenti CPUID (80000001/00000000): 00100F53 10003AD6 000037FF EFD3FBFF S....:...7...... CPUID (80000002/00000000): 20444D41 6C687441 74286E6F 4920296D AMD Athlon(tm) I CPUID (80000003/00000000): 33582049 35343420 6F725020 73736563 I X3 445ITryHard2 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 When I am connected to the internet, crash. Only on US version. EU works fine. If I unplug my ethernet it works fine but as soon as i try to login via 'connect' it blacks out the screen a bit (darkens it) and closes SC2 with no error. HELP.konrrr4 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 B.Net does not recognise Client. I play on both a SEA account, and a NA account, so that I can play with friends who also play the game. After logging into my SEA account I was prompted to download what looked like a patch of some sort (20ish mb's in size). When i next tried to log into my NA account, i am prompted with an error 'Battle net does not recognise this client'. Any advice?Valeia4 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Lag + Input Limit Reached, Please wait... Hi I'm getting significant lag when viewing people's profile pages on bnet. Takes upwards of 6-9 seconds for a profile page to load. I have a very fast internet connection and I'm not sure why it takes so long to load a simple profile page. In addition, everytime I view a profile page, I get an error saying "Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions." Any remedy to this? Thanks.isospeedrix1 Mar 31, 2011
Mar 31, 2011 Getting new laptop, wondering if this'll work Well my desktop has died and I'm looking up a new laptop, seeing how I'm going to college soon, I want something different/useful. I'm looking at the HP dv6t select series and the HP tm2t, however on the tm2t the 3 choices are -Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-380UM (1.33GHz, 3MB L3 Cache) + Intel(R) HD Graphics [HDMI, VGA] -Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-380UM (1.33GHz, 3MB L3Cache) +512MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5450 [HDMI, VGA] -Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-470UM (1.33GHz, 3MB L3Cache) +512MB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5450 [HDMI, VGA] now as you can see this is much lower then the 2.6Ghz required for SC2, so I'm wondering if I can play the game at all, even on low detail (had low detail on my desktop so it's no prob, as long I can play it) any recommendations? =\ShadowStarr2 Mar 31, 2011