Technical Support

Mar 23, 2011 FIXED (unfixed it happened again) Thanks for the fast response BlizzardRyan1 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 cant log on after 1.1.3 patch help? do i just wait it out? Gunnnnzzz16 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 QUESTION: When will BNET be back up? Any official word when the network will be back up?napalm7 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Battle.net is down Battle.net is currently down for both WoW and Starcraft, blizzard is aware of it and are working on a fix, so please dont spam the forum with post asking if the server are down. no, we dont have any idea how long it will take to fix it so just be patient, blizzard are working as hard as they can on it and they do a great job already, complainning and making more thread about it wont help them to concentrate on fixing the actual problemZebster7 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Battle net server went down and i got a lost so yea i know theres a lot of thread about it but i just wanted to maybe remove the lost because i have been dropped from the game..there is already a sticky about it but the maximal comment number has been reached. so here is the information about the game 1v1 5min21 8:21 oclock eastern against goldenking tvt on scrap stationInsanerZ3 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 no able to log on im not able to log onto starcraft it says im not connected to the internet but i clearly am im typing this.so it just says im not connected to internet i checked my fire wall i have them all allowedMincono5 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Good News Everyone! I called Blizzard to let them know that the Servers are down.Perg7 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 3rdPost today Same Subject Patch wont install How do i get the patch to install, if it closes my game out every time ive opened it. This is my 3rd post on the same exact thing and no one has given me a straight answer. If you are having trouble geting the patch to actually PATCH what can i do? ANNNNYYYYONNEEEEE plzz tell me so i can stop spaming this ***%ing fourm today.. been here since 2pm its now 7pmnoskillz10 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Colossus Bug I'm sorry if the issue has already been reported. I just finished playing a game where I was unable to completely build a colossus. The progress bar was stuck at 99%. I was able to build observers out of the same robo facility. I eventually had to cancel the colossus to build another observer. Afterward I tried once again to build a colossus but the same issue occurred. I did notice that my opponent was able to build colossus in the same game. Of course one of the first things I checked was to make sure I was not supply blocked (even though the unit production already began.) My robo bay was not destroyed or anything like that so my only conclusion is that it is a bug. Occurred on Discord IV in a 2v2. Pinkteacup4 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 not being able to log in to Bnet! I was playing the campaign and it just looged me out...internet is fine..is bnet down??daernac7 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Latest patch made 1v1 not work When I try to search for a 1v1 ranked multiplayer game it downloads the updates but never actually starts searching and does not give you the option to cancel your search. It does however fade out all other options as if it was searching. For some reason this has only started since the last patch and does not effect 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or custom games only ranked 1v1 games. I've tested this at a different location and it works fine I only have this problem at home. Anyone else having this issue? Any ideas on how to fix it?Psych3 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 promblems with the new patch I down loaded the new patch 3.2 or something so i go in to play some custom games when i try it says there no game (this is usal) so i waited nothing came up so i went in to favorites and cliked one of those games it poped up and said that there wasnt a server is this a problem others are having how do i fix it or do i just have to wait a while for my computer to take it one or what please helpcam2 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 China is attacking: Starting w/ netflix, bnet I think the title says it all.PoppaSteal9 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Can't join a chat channel For some reason, I can't join the "cityoftempest" chat channel.Marcus0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 nothing works! i don't want to say blizzard did a terrible job at this new patch but i cant join any games, every time i try to join a quick match i see these lines were the join match and league buttons are supposed to be, i know my description probably isn't the greatest but i bet at least one person has the same problem, if any one could help that would be great thanksZestySalad4 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 Razer Megalodon Mic Not Working. Although I am certainly glad that the latest patch fixed the 7.1 Surround problems, I am still unable to use my Megalodon's mic in Starcraft II. It doesn't pick up any sound whatsoever in-game, although other programs such as Ventrilo work just fine. Does anyone else have a Megalodon with mic problems when used with SC2, and better yet, a fix for it? Also admins, is this perhaps a known issue with a fix in the works? -ThanksSagerus2 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 23, 2011 When will smashcraft be back? Blizzard, if I could know...when do you think Smashcraft will be playable again? I would really like to play this fun game again! Thanks for the support. -StarStarmanxz0 Mar 23, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 problem after new patch, nothing in muti after install the new patch, muti mode got problem. cant see race selection and cant see 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 ....... so gay. stop give us those idiot patch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Mars5 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 No quick match available. Everyone is having this same @#!!ing problem. Nice patch.RetardStrong0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 New UI Panels not working Replays Hi, im not sure if this is done intentionally but the new features that shows the new panels when watching replays or in obs mode are not working in one case scenario. Everything works fine if you have 2 real persons, the obs and the replay works fine. Case scenario - panels are not working 1. Create a Custom Game 2. Add a computer UI 3. Start the game 4. Play the game for some minutes. 5. Exit the game 6. Load the replay that you just played vs the computer. 7. Press the hotkeys for the new panels Result: nothing is showing in the middle, not even food, names nothing, the panel on the left and on the top right shows correctly, but the new ones are not showing at all. If you do play vs a computer with one real person in the game, then the panels works perfectly on the replays, but if its just 1 person vs 1 computer its not going to work. Not sure if this was intentionally but well...xGsGt0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Quick Match Glitchy after new patch I logged on today 3/22/2011 and i got into a couple of games 3v3 new map and such. now even if i log off or exit sc2 and reload the program it won't even show match making for quick matches. :(beefcurtain3 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 iMac Quadcore: Mac OSX, ati HD 5750 1g card Do they make a catalyst for ati cards on Macs? I have a brand new iMac, and when I max out the graphics, it runs at about 19 fps. Any suggestions how to make SC2 run better on Mac? I usually run it with medium to high graphics, and it runs at around 60 fps.<br/><br/>Screen resolution: 2560x1440<br/><br/>Thanks!Hawks2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Install on multiple PCs, different BNet login OK, this is an odd one. I generally have a number of friends over for LAN parties. Every one of them owns Star Craft 2, has BNet accounts and is registered, etc. What I do have is that a few of them can't easily bring their towers over, and their laptops struggle to run the game. I have 3 PC's capable of playing the game. Is there a problem with me installing my game on my 3 PC's, and when my friends come over, they each login to their own BNet accounts. Again their accounts all have SC2 linked to them so they're definitely legit, I'm not trying to pirate or make extra copies. There would be at no time any single BNet login to multiple SC2 installations at the same time. Is this possible? Or am I stuck with them having to bring their laptops/whatever over? ThanksJHendrix1 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 P2P & Manually Installing Patches. So I currently live on campus and this semester our university decided to block people from the internet if they have a program like BitTorrent or Skype (which use peer-to-peer). Unfortunately this means that every time I either open the SCII or WoW launcher I am blocked from the internet and unable to download the patch. I normally access the game through the main folder to be able to play with no problems. I contacted the school and they told me to download the patches manually. I just don't know where to find them and what to do with them. Last but not least I tried disabling peer-to-peer from the WoW launcher and it still causes the same problem(I could not find an option for the SCII launcher). If anyone can help me with this problem and with finding the patches it would be great thank you. Anyway this is the error message I get: Important Message A BitTorrent policy violation has been detected on your computer. You have been quarantined until this problem is resolved Your computer has been temporarily quarantined for using a BitTorrent application on your computer. This program is sending out traffic from your computer. To restore your network connectivity, you will need to disable/uninstall this application. Once the application has been disabled or removed from your computer, your network access will be restored automatically. This process typically takes less than 10 minutes. If you require assistance with uninstalling your peer to peer application, please contact the Help Desk at (904) 620-HELP (4357).DiArts4 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Editor crashes on start-up Hello, i tried to open up the editor after downloading the patch and every time i get a crash saying ACCESS_VIOLATION and something about "memory cannot be written..." i was able to run the editor fine with the ptr and the patch 1.2 Hardware specs: OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit(6.1, Build 7600) Processor: AMD Pheonom II X6 1045T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.7GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Video card: ASUS EAH5450 Series, Appro. Total Memory: 4070 SC2Editor (B18092) Time: 2011-03-22 18:17:04.336 Exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Support\SC2Editor.exe Parameters: Exe Built: 2011-03-22 16:39:28.102 User: *censored* Computer: *censored*-PC Version: 1.3.0.18092 Branch: branches/1.3.0 Revision: 92243 Locale: enUS ================================================================================ ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) occurred at 0023:00F43553. The memory at '0x0000020B' could not be read. If you need any other information please let me know.SHPanda1 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 My game will not auto patch. When I turn on my copy of Starcraft 2, it goes to the log in screen for a second, and then it exits. It can't patch. Di I just have to wait for someone to upload a manual download?NukeNeo30 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Please Stop Harrasment via Ignore every strategy or build i use some player complains at me about it... and to make matters worse most of them without having ever spoken to me put me on ignore and THEN send messages to me about how im bad because they lost (????).... this is rather annoying as then i have to ignore someone who has me on ignore???? i am suggesting an addition to the ignore feature where if you ignore someone they can not send you messages AS WELL AS you can not send them messages.... NO ONE SHOULD WANT TO MESSAGE SOMEONE THEY IGNORED... And i shouldnt have to deal with this.... you immature losers need to go away or get better or just leave people alone... its your fault not ours.... blizzard please review this as a future feature... thank youkakashi2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 so what am i to do about the new patch? If it doesn't download, do i uninstall and reinstall? or what i need some help lol, been siting here for like 2 hours now.noskillz2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 S2MASTER_UNKNOWN_MMQ_HANDLE Error? Has anyone else been getting this error occasionally, while trying to ladder? Specifically, I'm trying to ladder 1v1's with Zerg. I've received this error twice now - after each time, the error appears, I click OK, and then I'm looking at the Quick Match screen, except it's blank of buttons. Switching to Single Player and back results in a still empty screen, but it eventually re-populates after 5 minutes... but 1 button is missing. First time the 2v2 queue was missing, second time 1v1 was. EDIT: Just wanted to note that finding a game through one of the other modes, afterwards all the buttons were back.Gamgee7 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Patch 1.3 problems updating Currently having problems updating to the 1.3 patch. Never had an issue in the past with updating, and all firewall/anti virus exclude Starcraft. Running as administrator and a popup saying launcher connecting to patch server comes up, but then starcraft loads normal. When trying to log in it closes starcraft and attempts connecting to patch server again. Error in logs says Failed to retrieve version information from Battle.net. I am using a win 7 os and am located in NJ.dpwg7 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Cant Start the game It will start up too the log in screen, then it shows (starcraft 2 patching to server) and crashes.. umm im not quite sure what i should do. Would like to get some opinions.noskillz17 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Expand unsaved replay lot to more than 25? Is there a way to do this? I played a bunch of game today and suddenly remember there's a kick-ass game early on that I want to save but couldn't access it again because it was overwritten by the most recent 25 games...this sucks! X(TinBui2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 plis i need da link of 1.3.0 give me plisssAlejandro2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Portable External Hard Drives A friend of mine is considering buying an external hard drive so that he may play SC2 on university computers where he spends a great deal of time. I'm sure it is possible but is it worth it? The computers there are excellent but I just don't know how slow it would be coming off something like this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=22-148-554&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&PageSize=10&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo Any info would be appreciated.Gramen5 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Performance Issues I'm running SC2 on my rig with a Phenom x4 965 @3.4 and my new GTX 580 @850/2098 and 4GBs of RAM @1600 I can max out every game I've played, but SC2 recommends medium... I do play it on max at ~50-60 FPS but battle can bring it down to ~20 I know that Blizzard favors Intel over AMD and I'm ok with that but I have an issue when most game start that makes the game lag for about 2-3 seconds, regardless of if I'm playing online or not. And even online I shouldn't studder at the start because my speedtest.net results are ~30Mb/s downstream and ~30ping (at ~200mi) ping tests also report no packet loss and only 3ms of jitter. I just wanna rid myself of that horrible lag when the game starts, I can deal with some lag during battle.Blood2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Windows XP Desktop Switching Bug If a switch to another desktop when running SC2 (Which I often do - to close programs\log off so SC2 works better on my desktop) when I switch back to my desktop and try to maximize SC2, it turns black and never fully loads. (If I have sound set to play in the background, I can tell I can still click buttons, etc.) Issue is fixed by closing SC2 and getting back in - but that loses anything you were doing. :(TheSkunk1 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Offline mode? Ok, so why is this feature not working? Ok, so battlenet is down for maintainence (I hope this is not typical like WoW is) The game will not let me sign in to play online, so I want to play offline. It keeps giving me an error that I have to sign in to play, but of course battlenet is down so I can't sign in. WTF. What's the damn point of the offline feature if it will not even work... Is there something that I can do to get around that?BlackKnight1 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 New patch causes crash to desktop. This has been an ongoing issue which I really wish could be easily remedied. Every time a new patch is released my client won't update automatically so I am left to wait for the patch to be released on the ftp.blizzard patch site. If there is anyway to force patch I'd love to know. I believe this has something to do with the fact that I am originally a SEA player who joined NA when cross-server play was implemented. It seems that with the patch on SEA and not on NA, their is a conflict of versions as the client attempts to load the NA login screen. Currently when I load, I will get to the login screen for a second, and then crash to desktop. Apparently I am running version 1.2.2.17811. Any help or estimate on ftp patch release time would be appreciated. I have tried selective start up and have no firewalls blocking anything.Dali2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Help with region lock, sea version I've recently purchased the SEA version of the game and wish to play with my friends on the NA version. On the login screen, I can login fine to the SEA servers, but when I click the "Region" Button and change it to North/Latin America it gives me an error saying something along the lines of: "You are trying to login using a client not recognized by Battle.net" This on behalf of my friend, he cannot post on the forums since he cannot even log in to make a character ingame. How can he be able to play upon the NA servers?drate6 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 "Centering" SC2 on monitor? Hi everyone! I have a problem with sc2 and my new monitor. I just bought a new 23" 1920 by 1080 monitor and I noticed that when I play sc2 the game gets laggy which is unusual because my old(18.5" 1300 by 760 something along that line, weird I know) screen never had that problem. It never lagged on my old monitor because every time I ran sc2, the game would "center" on the screen. If you don't know what center means, imagine right clicking on your desktop, go to the desktop background settings and you'll see a drop down menu for Center, Stretch or Tile. Basically that was what happened on my old monitor, SC2 would center itself on my screen so it wouldn't stretch and look ugly. How can I do that for my new monitor also, where I can center the game on my screen so that it won't lag and/or stretch? Please help, it would be much appreciated! btw. everything is already on lowest settingsSenatorSushi4 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Waiting for server in every game Ok so for some reason battle net starts lagging and eventaully drops me out of every game today. Absolutely nothing has been changed on my computer nor my internet connection from last night, and all the battle.net menus work just fine. Whats the dealMarvis2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Starcraft 2 crash on Start up I'm fine with WoW crashing and bugging up because it's an incomplete game, but something that I know that is a complete game to an extent and the winner of a few fabulous game of the year awards (Not quite GoTY, but close). I expect minimal errors and bugs. So after shoveling out $70 to buy the game on launch night, which I did not allow myself to obtain some bottles of ipecac and a carton or two at the time, I never encountered a problem until now. So.. last night I installed one of my old, ancient games from the late 90's. Had fun, played it. Went to sleep. Now this morning after I wake up, grab a cup of coffee and play a few league matches before I head off to my classes I find that Starcraft 2 starts up, shows me a black screen and completely freezes. I am now wondering if this bug has something to do with myself installing Gunman Chronicles last night, or it has something to do with an internet post I made concerning my theory on how Bob Kotick is the Devil and how Activision has been paying him in soul and not in cash. Though in all seriousness Starcraft 2 has not generated any crash logs, but here his my Dxdiag instead: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 3/21/2011, 07:52:08 Machine name: PROTAGONIST Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: System manufacturer System Model: System Product Name BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/15/10 11:15:35 Ver: 20.05 Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X2 545 Processor (2 CPUs), ~3.0GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 4096MB RAM Page File: 3724MB used, 6510MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc. Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68BE) DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68BE&SUBSYS_29801682&REV_00 Display Memory: 2806 MB Dedicated Memory: 1014 MB Shared Memory: 1791 MB Current Mode: 1600 x 1200 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: VP181 Monitor Id: VSC574D Native Mode: 1280 x 1024(p) (60.020Hz) Output Type: HD15 Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1059 (English) Driver Version: 8.801.0.0 DDI Version: 10.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.1 Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 11/25/2010 19:57:08, 648704 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BFE-11CF-1171-8A09BEC2C535} Vendor ID: 0x1002 Device ID: 0x68BE SubSys ID: 0x29801682 Revision ID: 0x0000 Driver Strong Name: oem33.inf:ATI.Mfg.NTamd64.6.1:ati2mtag_Evergreen:8.801.0.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_68be Rank Of Driver: 00E62001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported DXVA-HD: Not Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0397&SUBSYS_1043836C&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7400 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 8/17/2009 20:20:46, 1235968 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0397&SUBSYS_1043836C&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7400 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 8/17/2009 20:20:46, 1235968 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0397&SUBSYS_1043836C&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7400 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 8/17/2009 20:20:46, 1235968 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (3- Mad Catz USB microphone) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/13/2009 17:06:32, 109568 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7400 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 8/17/2009 20:20:46, 1235968 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Controller (Mad Catz M.I.C.) Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0738, 0x9810 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Wacom Virtual Hid Driver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x1001 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Wacom Virtual Hid Driver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x1001 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Wacom Virtual Hid Driver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x1001 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub | Service: usbhub ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Service: i8042prt | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC50E | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | + Wacom Mouse | Matching Device ID: hid\wacomvirtualhid&col03 | Upper Filters: wacommousefilter | Service: mouhid | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 48.8 GB Total Space: 476.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: SAMSUNG HD502HJ ATA Device Drive: G: Model: PKN LQF85QRSL2 SCSI CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes Drive: F: Model: PKN LQF85QRSL2 SCSI CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes Drive: E: Model: PKN LQF85QRSL2 SCSI CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes Drive: D: Model: SONY DVD RW DRU-810A ATA Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), , 0 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9609&SUBSYS_83A21043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&50 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA58&SUBSYS_AA581682&REV_00\4&35F9BA94&0&0110 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9603&SUBSYS_83A21043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10 Driver: n/a Name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_68BE&SUBSYS_29801682&REV_00\4&35F9BA94&0&0010 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9601&SUBSYS_83A21043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A3 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A1 Driver: n/a Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&88 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5 Driver: n/a Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_3C\3&267A616A&0&A0 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&99 Driver: n/a Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A4 Driver: n/a Name: VIA 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3044&SUBSYS_81FE1043&REV_C0\4&2966AB86&0&40A4 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&91 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_836C1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A2 Driver: n/a Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_83A31043&REV_03\4&B2F080F&0&0050 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0 Driver: n/a Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_83891043&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98 Driver: n/a ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16597 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 ATI Ticker,0x00200000,0,1,Ticker.ax, DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724 MJPEG Decompressor,0xffffffff,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DivX for Blizzard Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,blizzard.ax,5.00.0002.0000 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Manycam Video Input,0x00200000,1,0,InputFilter.ax,2.02.0000.0000 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385 ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 ATI MPEG Video Decoder,0x005fffff,1,2,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Manycam ImageSource Filter,0x00200000,0,0,VideoSrc.ax,2.02.0000.0000 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MMACE ProcAmp,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll, DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 Manycam DesktopSource Filter,0x00200000,0,0,VideoSrc.ax,2.02.0000.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 ATI MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3508.1109 ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385 MMACE SoftEmu,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Bandisoft MPEG-1 Video Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters.dll,1.00.0001.0003 iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385 ATI Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 WAV Dest,0x00000000,0,0,, DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MMACE DeInterlace,0x00200000,0,2,MMACEFilters.dll, Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.16385 AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 ATI Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Bandisoft MPEG-1 Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters.dll,1.00.0001.0003 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.16385 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 IL FL Studio DXi,0x00200000,1,1,FLSTUD~2.DLL,1.00.0013.0000 IL Multi FL Studio DXi,0x00200000,1,1,FLSTUD~1.DLL,1.00.0013.0000 NI Reaktor5,0x00200000,1,1,Reaktor5DXi.dll,5.01.0005.0002 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Bandi MPEG-1 Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Xfire Video Codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385 ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc.dll,11.06.0000.50730 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Ogg Vorbis (mode1),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Ogg Vorbis (mode2),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Ogg Vorbis (mode3),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Ogg Vorbis (mode1+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Ogg Vorbis (mode2+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Ogg Vorbis (mode3+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MP2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (3- Mad Catz USB mic,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 Stereo Mix (VIA High Definition,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: HD Audio rear input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 ManyCam Virtual Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Mad Catz USB microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 HD Audio rear output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16385 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16648 Video Capture Sources: ManyCam Virtual Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16385 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16385 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16724 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385 Audio Renderers: Speakers (VIA High Definition A,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 DirectSound: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16490 --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 Preliatus2 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 patch issue (cant join games) hello guys, i have the following message "you must restart your game client and patch to the latest version before playing a multiplayer game" I think i remember this message a few patches before and it fixed itself by staying in battle.net for a few hrs... I;m not sure if i have this problem because i use a "relocalizer". PLease advise me what to do (other than reinstalling). please note i can go into battle.net fine.KJH0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Do I have a guest pass? I purchased SC2 online about a month ago. I'm wondering if I have a guest pass I can give to someone. If I do have one, how do I give it to them. I can't find my CD key anywhere. Please help. Thanks.hov0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Chat channel broke. Can't get in. Nothing happens at all when I try to join my clan channel. ClanDroidGaming A fellow clanmate told me that he could see my avatar in the chatroom already but I cannot get in. This has gone on for about two days. I've tried logging in and out several times but nothing seems to work. Can you get a mod to just boot my ghost from the room or something so it might let me back in? Thanks. sephguts0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Help :( When I try and post in the SEA battle.net forums it says: "You need a StarCraft II character (created in-game) to post on the forums." And when I try to log into the NA server it says: "Login Error You are trying to login using a client version not recognized by the battle.net service." Can anyone help me?Squiby0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Only Starcraft 2 Lags I have extremely good connections on every other game I play, but whenever I try to play Starcraft 2 I get two to three seconds of lag. Running that game on low settings on a computer that can play it on high, opened all the ports necessary, etc. Any ideas?Kyir36 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 Screen blacking out while playing When I use my laptop sometimes during gameplay my display just goes black or black with blue lines. It is still on but I can't see or do anything after this happens. Sometimes it happens right away or I could play 4 or 5 games in a row and it might happen. I've played probably close to 100 games on this laptop before any of this started happening. Computer does not do this any other time but while playing SC2. I've got all the graphical settings on low and I think the resolution is set to 1280 x 720 System: Windows 7 64 bit 2.2 Ghz amd turion dual core 4 gig ram ATI mobility radeon 4200 gfx card KillerC3 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 HELP! I NEED HELP ASAP, SC2 EPIC LAG I recently switched to a new computer, for a better graphics card. I used to have an ancient 1/4GB ATI one, but now i have the NIVIDEA 512MB Quadro FX 4500. For some reason, it runs fine (the game), but whenever i move my mouse or click or even scroll the screen (across maps), my framerate TANKS. Here are my other specs: Operating System MS Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3 CPU Intel Xeon DP 5050 Intel Xeon DP 5050 Dempsey 65nm Technology RAM 6.0GB FB-DDR2 @ 133MHz Motherboard Dell Inc. 0DT029 (Microprocessor) Graphics P235H (1920x1080@60Hz) 512MB Quadro FX 4500 (nVidia) 41 °C Hard Drives 156GB Western Digital WDC WD1600JS-75NCB3 (SATA) 30 °C 117GB SAMSUNG NDAS SAMSUNG SP1203N SCSI Disk Device (NULL) Optical Drives PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8801 Audio SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC If someone would help, i would be grateful because i really really really wanna play some sc2 and sc2 dota (sotis) :DTony0 Mar 21, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 Boost the volume of an audio device? This is not a starcraft 2 related issue. I only ask here because I don't know who I can ask, and I figure some people on here might have some ideas. Basically, I'm using VAC to mix my mic's and audio card's audio together. It's as simple as mic and audio card as wave in, virtual cable 1 as wave out. Using FME to stream with, and virtual cable 1 as the incoming audio. This works perfectly, except that the volume is way too low. Increasing audio card and mic volume is not an option. Is there no way for me to just boost the volume level of virtual cable 1? :/Buddhist0 Mar 21, 2011