Technical Support

Feb 17, 2011 Starcraft completely blocks internet traffic I have full use of internet, until I try to enter a multi-player game. The most accurate explanation I can give you, is ladder games. I attempt to join a Random 2 v 2 game, and am good, until it's time to join the game. Once a match is found, the game itself locks up, and Windows 7 forces it to close. After Windows crashes StarCraft II, it is still found under Processes, but not Applications. After StarCraft II has crashed, it renders my internet completely useless until reboot. I'm unable to connect to anything that requires an internet connection, including any attempts to re-connect to battle.net. So outside of not being able to play StarCraft II, I am unable to use my internet connection at all unless I reboot my computer. Please fix this.Sanf2 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Can't continue campaign. When I click on the Continue Campaign button it begins to load then I get "The mod data loaded does not match the mod data which was originally used to play this game." All searches bring up this problem in relation to viewing replays. Ran the repair tool, said was fine. Edit: Selected Multiplayer then Single to select Load and was able to load from previous mission victory. All saves from current mission resulted in the above error.Crober46 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Repeat need to relog I will join a custom game. Then no one joins so I back out to join a different one but the Join Game is grayed out. So I try to do a ladder and that start button is also grayed out. Only solutions is to log out and log in.Ochie2 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Patch 1.2.1 > 1.2.2 'mod data' game saves Patch 1.2.2 will be released shortly. This patch will restore full functionality to all saves made prior to 1.2.1. Unfortunately, due to technical limitations, all mid-mission saves made on patch 1.2.1 will experience the same symptoms that pre-1.2.1 patches were previously having. While this is unavoidable, the same work-around that worked for earlier 'Autosave-victory' saves will still work. To refresh, if you have a critical campaign save made during 1.2.1 that you would like to continue, please use the following method: 1) Switch to Multi Player 2) Switch back to Single Player 3) Hit ‘Load’ 4) Select 'Autosave' 5) Choose a campaign save that was not ‘mid-mission’, i.e. your last completed mission victory. This method will only be required for 1.2.1 saves that are trying to be access via 1.2.2. All future saves and pre-1.2.1 saves can be accessed via normal methods. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding. ________________________________________________ Account and Technical Services || Tues - Sat 645 - 1545 PST Not seeing a resolution on the forums? Contact a Support Rep directly! - http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. Let me know how I'm doing! :) - http://www.surveymk.com/s/RMW9Y6XBrianI0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Cannot join Startcraft2 games After I click 'Join game', the button greys out and nothing happens. I've logged out/on, and, restarted SC2 several times. This started happening after the recent Battle.Net maintenence. It appeers to be a battle.net issue. lots of people are having the same issue. I created a game, opened it to the public, and am still waiting for players to join after 20 minutes. I have two purchased (when ti was released) and registered copies of SC2 on my network, each on a different pc. Both work fine. This is not a router issue. This exact same thing happened a while back when a SC2 update was put out and Battle.Net was also updated. Does anyone remember that? After awhile, Battle.Net was shutdown and maint applied - worked fine after. That is, until the recent SC2/battle.Net updates. I'm starting a new thread so Battle.Net does not just see 2 or 3 threads.AssassinDad4 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 desync? just started a 1v1 ladder game, & at 0 seconds in a screen popped up & said "desync" i got a loss for it, my opponent apparently got a win not that that matters, just asking what exactly does "desync" mean? is it an issue with my computer? or is it battlenet 2.0? anybody else have this happen to them, or have any answerS?tvface1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Real Id Friends Removed (Twice) Today all my real id friends got removed from my list somehow. This happened before 2 weeks ago or so. Is there something i can do to avoid this happening again?Lionmastyr4 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Mouse problem Hi everyone, I Have some issues with my mouse, when playing on SC2. I'm quite sure it's because of sc2, because it never happenned to me before i played this game. So, the thing is, at some point, and I don't know when, my cursor changes form, and doesn't look like a normal cursor anymore, so I don't really know where is my mouse. I really can't tell you when it happens, because I really don't do anything special or press any special buttons...but it arrives in game. I took screenshots, under SC2 or even Windows, but simply, you can't see anything on these screenshots....the mouse is gone. Although I can see a dark vertical space-spotted line of about 2cm, but that's all. It doesn't show on any screenshots... It's really bothering, because it happenned to me 3 times, and in game it's not very practical. Even worse, I still have this problem when I switch back to Win. So, to solve my problem, I only can reboot my computer. Here or some screenshots of in-game and windows desktop without any cursor. http://www.grabilla.com/01211-149b826b-b7a6-4cd0-aaa8-7c50d1e6c607.png http://www.grabilla.com/01211-a7f1822e-82b6-47c6-bfe9-994ce44be9ea.png Has anyone already experienced that kind of stuff??TheRealThing1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Too many licenses? Huh? Just got a new Alienware and tried installing SCII on it. When I try to connect to Battle.net and put in my software key for the game, I get a message telling me I already have too many licenses for this game. Not sure what's up with that. Can I really only install this game on one PC ever?NytePhantom3 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Framerate chugging while recording with FRAPS This is not so much an issue with StarCraft II as it may be with FRAPS itself. But I have been noticing while recording I will get a framerate stutter every few seconds. For example, If playing while not recording I get 60 FPS with no problems. While recording with FRAPS I get 30 FPS (as per the settings I have set in fraps). Since patch 1.2 (though I have no actual evidence that patch 1.2 is the cause) While recording at 30 FPS, the frame rate will stutter and drop for <10 FPS for a moment and then resettle at 30. My system is the following: EVGA x58 Motherboard Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.36GHz, 6 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 460 1 TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD with dedicated storage partition for videos. I can post the dxdiag results when I get back to my main machine if needed. I'm just curious if anyone using a similar setup or just FRAPS in general is noticing this issue.ravagetalon16 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Mouse Glitch When I play Starcraft 2, sometimes my mouse icon glitches. Sometime the mouse icon is a bunch of lines or all jaggy.SeNoZinD1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Unable to load campaign When I try to continue my campaign, I get the following error message: "The mod data loaded does not match the mod data originally used to play this game." I've never loaded a campaign mod--I don't even know that there is such a thing, is there? In any case, I can't get into my campaign!Speusippus1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 total amount of wins for each race ?? I was wondering where I can find my total amount of wins for each race ?? I just want to know how many more wins I need for my next achievement/reward ?? i click on my achievements and it just shows what i have got already and not the total amount ...kanuk1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Campaign not loading I went to continue playing my campaign in single player and it pops up a message saying "This mod data loaded does not match the mod data which was originally used to play this game." I really don't want to have to restart my campaign now cause I'm so far into it :(BulletMagnet4 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 JUST WOW! Spent 5 hours playing on line and none of it got saved """GONNA WRECK THIS PART IF YA HAVENT PLAYED LOOK AWAY" got the part where ya save the commander he rips the spike out of his arm epic cut sceen yada ya ... went to go back to it Have to start basicly over ... the online off line save blows they need too instate the option button of wich one to use cause if i wanted to start over ever 20 mins id play the 1st oneAxepain1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Starcraft Crashes as soon as I go to login Hey everyone I just got a new video card for a HP M8013w Media Center The video card is a - EVGA Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT 512MB GDDR2 Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit 2 GB of RAM AMD 2.5 Dual Core processor Its not my system but I helped a cousin of mine to upgrade so that he can get higher than 10 FPS in game.. The weird thing is is that he still had the Starcraft 2 Demo installed and I tried that and I actually got it to work and i played a 1v1 game. Ive tried reinstalling the Video card, tried reseeding the card, tried compatibility for windows XP and ME lol Idk what to do, any help would be extremely appreciated..THANKS!!HybridTheory1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Shift+click shuts down the game everytime i Shift+Click, it crashes the game. what can i do to fix that? Greenz1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 My Interface is Broken For the past 8 hours now, i could not view anyone's profile or view the custom game screen without getting disconnected and reconnected to battle.net. I can play ladder games but viewing any screen other then the multiplayer screen will cause me to disconnect and reconnect. I can't even view single player without disconnecting and reconnecting.Alvia0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Buying a new Laptop, have question. Buying one of these two laptops. wondering how the performance will be for each one for games including this one. Here are the links. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834131088 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834152218Revolution2 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Hey Blizz disconnect/reconnect problem Hey, my friend got disconnected and then he reconnected to a game we were having. It didn't respond at all once he got back in and we had to drop him to do anything. http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/gg147/TopRamen_03/?action=view&current=heyblizz.jpgcOnTopRamen0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Battle.net kicks me off... Want to hear a cool story? So im playing a match, I just defend this Terran's full army, and I have a 160/200 army pushing out, with 4 medivacs dropping into his only base, and about 30 siege tanks and the 100 marines/vikings ready to win the game. Guess what happens next? The D/C screen pops up and it says that I have just disconnected and the countdown begins, even though im chatting with the player during this screen (clearly not my connection, clearly I was still connected). So I end up d/cing and losing with a 160/200 army against a 40/200 army. From what ive head, im not the only one who experienced stuff like this. Well Blizzard, im waiting for my 13 points back.Kre0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 This "new" patch messed up everything. Broken I just d/loaded this new update and now I cannot continue my single player missons. Im getting an error : "The mod data loaded does not match, blah blah blah" This is the umpteenth time ive had to restart missons because of these patches. When will it ever end. Davidian9 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 Game crashes to desktop My game crashes to the desktop for no reason at all sometimes. Most of the time it's after a game, upon click the Score Screen button. Sometimes it's in the middle of a game, for no apparent reason. No big battles or large amounts of units on screen. Sometimes it's at the very beginning of a game. Sometimes there is a Send Error message to Blizzard, which I usually send, sometimes it's just to the desktop with no message all. It says something along the lines of 'Out of Memory' I have 4 GB of memory, of which 3.5 GB is active while using Windows XP. I run High Settings. Very smooth most of the time, except for these crashes. Generally happens once every few hours of gameplay. Finally, sometimes it takes 5 minutes to load up the game up and get to login screen, sometimes it just takes 1 minute (really fast). Anyone have similar problems or know why? I do not crash in any other games.Indiana3 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 SC2 causes reboot after about 5 min I recently upgrade my computer, replaced the motherboard, processor, and ram. I am now running: Asus P6X58D Premium 6GB Corsair Dominator CMP6GX3M3A1600C8 i7-950 3.07 Bloomfield GeForce 9600GT Thermaltake 700W Toughpower I have reformatted, installed all the lastest drivers, run memtest for 14 hours with no errors, ran OCCT CPU and GPU tests all 1 hour each no errors, ran prime95 for 6 hours no errors. Based on RealTemp logs my cpu never went over 80C and my gpu never went over 85C. OCCT shows that my gpu only went up to that temperature during the OCCT test. Now I have no idea how to test my motherboard, but everything else on my system is running fine so I don't think thats the issue, I also ran the lastest directx installer, and I can't figure out why my system reboots after 5 minutes into the game...I've spent 2 days trying to figure this out. If anyone has any ideas, please tell me.Shinmei11 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Cannot download patch Whenever i start up SC2 it closes before i can get into the log in screen. This happened last patch and is very frustrating. I hope i do not have to re-install for the 3rd time. Any ideas?Wupatow2 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Microphone talking isnt working my mic will work in games, but when other users talk to me, I cant hear anything, i ask if they`re saying stuff, they type, yes, but i cant hear any audio from them. How do i fix this? BelialsWrath2 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 mouse bugged every time i play SC2 my mouse gets all bugged and either has a bunch of arrows or go's into a black box, and i'm forced to restart computer because it stay's with my mouse even when i quit SC2 and get to desktop, i thought it was the mini games but i played a few campaign missions and it bugged up there to.AnRkY3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Control Group Hotkeys no longer work on mouse I just downloaded the patch and can no longer use my mouse (Razer Naga) which has the numberpad on the side for your thumb to press, to hotkey my groups. I can select them with it, but I cant Ctrl-1 using them. I tried to re-enter them as hotkeys in the menu area but it doesnt work. What the %@!@ did you do? Please fix it or tell me how to fix it, because I didnt pay 100 dollars for a normal mouse. I can barely play now, its like you made it so I cant hotkey groups.Toaster14 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Campaign saves all of a sudden not working? Whenever I load a save it gives me some message saying "The mod data loaded does not match the mod data that was originally used to play this game." I try to load a save onto the Hyperion bridge and that just loads to a completely black map with normal hud, and menus instead. The only thing that I have done between the last time I loaded and now is watch some replays from online. What's going on here, I was almost done brutal campaign, and I don't want to have to start all over again all of a sudden :(lowhonor3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 auto close recently SC2 will not load. I will get to the log in screen and it will close out? I have no idea whats wrong SC2 was working yesterday. Can someone help me?sllayer1 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Can not even install 1.2.1 patch manully Can not install it automaticly. So I DLed the 1.2.1 from "http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/starcraftII/patches/pc/SC2-1.2.1-enUS-patch.exe". After I double clicked patch I DLed, there is a message: " This update requires the "North American English" version of this software. Currently the "<Pretty_>" version is installed." I am sure I play sc2 under US server. And I am living in Canada.(my operation system is chinese version. I switch the language to US, but samething happened.) Never had this situation for last few patchs.showme8 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Patch keeps looping Hello, Im currently downloading the patch 1.1.3 from the blizzard updater and when it gets to 100% the download just starts over. It seems that it just keeps looping. Is there anyway i can fix this so i can download and then just play the game?Arthium3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Sound not working since recent patch. Since the recent patch my sound has not been working in-game. When I log in I don't hear any sound, and no, sound is not disabled. I haven't changed my sound in any way, I've restored the setting back to default and still no luck. My sound worked perfectly fine before, but now doesn't work at all. Dshot1 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Unable use extreme settings without lag I recently just upgraded my comp Old specs AMD x2 2.4ghz 4 gigs ddr2 ram Nivdia geforce gtx 260oc New specs Intel i5 x4 2500k 3.30ghz 8 gigs ddr3 ram Nivdia geforce gtx 260oc I was running extreme with my old specs without a problem and now since i reinstalled everything with my new specs it lags when I'm on extreme but not when I'm on ultra. I'm guessing it has something to do with the patch so if anyone can help that would be great thanks.WhiteRabbit0 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Issue Concerning Automatic Patching to 1.2.1 Hi, for some reason when I run SC2 (as administrator), it doesn't bring up the automatic updater, but brings me straight to the log-in screen. The log-in screen is shadowed in black and after a couple seconds SC2 shuts down. I have ran the SC2Repair utility (as administrator) and it returned saying that no problem was detected. My roommate on the same router is able to update just fine. Is anyone getting the same issue or know how I can fix this without reinstalling the game? Thanks!Shakii3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 getting disconnected from every game i play I have been able to play the game fine until today checked my internet connection and even updated all my drivers. As soon as i get into a game i get crazy high FPS around 90 and i get crazy lag spikes and later it just goes to the waiting for server until i surrender. my specs are windows 7 intel i5 2500k ati radeon hd 5700 series 4gb i play all on ultra settings is it my computer or the new patch? please helpzomdar4 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Problems with Starcraft 2 Chat Channels? So I dl'd the new patch for SC2, had no problems until I was in a random team game, and midgame a lil popup window says that the achievement system as been restored, as if i got disconnected from battle.net. However, asa the game was over, i got kicked off battle.net, and upon relogging in, I cannot get into my clan's chat channel that i was in and have always been in since the chat channel patch. Can ayone help me resolve this issue? I need to be in my clan channel! If a mod could help me with this issue, it'd be great.!Xelsiar3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Unable to connect to battle.net Hey I am unable to connect to battle.net and am having a hard time figuring out why. Before you ask I have already tried turning off the firewall, anti virus and resetting the router. As well as forwarding the ports 1119 and 1120. I have also tried using other routers again turning on and off the firewall and anti virus and still when i get into startcraft and hit connect it just sits there waiting to connect to battle.net? any other ideas what might be happening?Uriel5 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 multiplayer game unavailable after patching 1.2.1, no longer can i play multi player games, is there anyone tackle this problem, i'm on US server...IantoAnanas1 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 can not play multiplayer after patch 2/15 it says, you must restart your client and patch to the newest version before playing multiplayer, i even re-downloaded the patch from the blizzard ftp, it says this patch does not need to be applied. it says 1.2.1 17682 in the bottom left. any ideas whats going on and how to fix it?steak6 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 multiplayer lag. I have never had problems with lag during online play until ~2 days ago. I have played hundreds of games with no lag or anything, while running other programs like music and stuff. But as of monday I get extremely choppy connection online, single player is still perfectly playable. I played an 8 man FFA vs ai and didn't lag in like 30 minutes of play. But i play a 1v1 online and i lag in the first few seconds. I have no lag problems on any other games I play online. Only sc2. Why? Fix for it? -_-Danny4 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 super PO'd cant load sc2 as of today woke up today clicked on starcraft 2. after loading screen login screen comes up - BOOM crashes - no error log. updated display driver for my gfx card. when i go to "starcraft 2 repair" it says unable to contact server. Hmm, that's weird. Clearly, it's a networking issue after all (game crashes because it cant contact server, game cant repair cuz it cant contact server). Blizzard support is unable to help me. I might try calling them for a 4th time tomorrow, but the last woman I called was in a hurry to go on her vacation. She was like "that's weird, not sure....i'll be on vacation till friday, but send me an email!" WTF DO I DO BLIZZARD?!?!?!?hills1 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Game Lag Well at the title says, when a decent amount of unit are in any game my cp lags up. So I'm tring to see what i need to do to fix it. Here's the all the info that i can think of. All ingame graphics=set to low Cp details Running windows 7 processor: Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.40GHz 3.39GHz Ram: 4.00GB (I think this is my graphics card but now sure) NVIDIA Quadro FX 3400/4400 So ya........ if any one has any advice that would be nice.GDI1 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Patch 1.2.1 Patch 1.2.1 is downloading extremely slow. I ran a speed test and I am running at 3.5MB/s but the DL speed is running at 8kb/s. I already downloaded it during the PTR test period amd I'm wondering if it has anything to do with that. Anyway, any help to get this thing done would be greatly appreciatedKillazerg3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Crossfire incompatible with SC2 ? Hi, Since 1.2, I have been getting problems running SC2. Problems as in "After between 10 and 20 minutes of runtime SC2 forces an emergency shutdown of my PC due to graphic card overheating". Before 1.2, I could play hours with high settings without any problems. Blizzard support is pretty much ignoring this but this it is not the point of this thread. Just putting up some context :P While I wait for answers from Blizzard, I made some researches and found a very nice monitoring software : GPU-Z from TechPowerUp. This program shows, amongst many other things, each graphical card's usage, fan speed and various temperatures. I ran some multi-gpu benchmarks with FurMark and can see both cards being used during the tests. My concern is that while I play SC2, I can see that there is only one graphical card that is solicited, the other one's gpu is not even used in the slightest. I've started to monitor my cards only recently so I can't tell if this behavior is recent or have been happening since the release of the game... Here is my configuration : Model : Alienware M17x Intel® Core™ i7-820QM Processor (1.73GHz,4 Cores/8 Threads,turbo up to 3.06GHz, 8MB Cache) Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64bit (English) 6GB (2 x 4GB) Dual-channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM 100GB Samsung SSD CrossFireX(TM) Dual 1GB GDDR3 ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 4870 Anyone here have some experience playing with such crossfire setup? Before someone asks, yes, I have all the latest drivers :P Thanks in advance for your insights !CEOxCreepInc5 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 HELP! I keep crashng just as i get to... the log in screen my monitor turns off and my comp makes a loud noise (probably fan) and i have to restart, wat do i do :((NO moving mouse doesnt work!!!)UMAD8 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 SC2 Menu using 100% of GPU First off let me start by posting my specs: CPU: Intel Core-i7 950 @ 3.818Ghz (1.21V) GPU: EVGA GTX 570 @ stock RAM: 12GB OCZ Gold 1333Mhz Ram PSU: 700W OCZ StealthXtreme HDD: 2x300GB Seagate Barracuda in RAID HD2: 1x1TB Seagate Barracuda (storage) I've noticed that the SC2 menu is a little laggy, I have have diagnosed that it's caused by the menu using 100% of my GTX 570. I have all settings like anti-aliasing and antistrophic filtering set to application default in my drivers (266.58 Nvidia drivers, just updated from the 266.35 beta and still having the problem). I am currently using the "extreme" video preset at 1920x1080. The mouse and menu's in the game start menu feel slow and sluggish, mouse movements feel delayed, but the game runs fine when I get into the game. I also feel that the game is loading quite slow, I've tried running it off both hard drives and that has not changed a thing. I have dual monitors and have tried both running the game in Fullscreen and Windowed Full screen. I have vertical sync and reduce mouse lag disabled. But have tried with Vsync on and I still get 100% gpu usage. TLDR (to get the inevitable question ouf of the way): Yes brand new video and audio drivers.SladeR7 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 System Locks Up After Entering a Game Synopsis: I can start up SC2 and log into Battle.net just fine. But whenever I start up a game in single player or on the ladder, my system completely locks up. I can't Alt-Tab or bring up the Task Manager or anything. My music in the background also stops, which makes me think my entire system freezes. Specs: Windows 7 32 Bit Intel Pentium E6300 Wolfdale 2.8GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor ECS G31T-M7 LGA 775 Intel G31 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard HIS H465FS512P Radeon HD 4650 512MB What I've Tried: Updating all drivers. Monitoring GPU temperature. It never goes above 60 degrees. Capped my FPS at a max of 60. Checked my memory and HD. This is a new system install, so I'm a little confused why this is happening. I suspect this is probably a driver issue right? It might be something with the sound driver. Even on the lowest setting the volume is still pretty loud in my headphones. Maybe the graphics card driver too? When I bring up the FPS counter inside SC2, the text seems choppy and not smooth. But I've installed all the lastest updates from the manufacture. Anyway, I would really appreciate the help.Poet8 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Error patching Blizzard Updater was unable to read the file "Support\SC2Editor.exe". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at <unknown>--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the update. (The error code was 0.) : DecompressJob::Execute() helpDuida1 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Manual patch download/mirror thread This site provides all of the current patches as a manual download. I personally think this site should be posted as a sticky note, but I'll leave that to the admins. http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/starcraftII/patches/pc/FerrellWolf1 Feb 16, 2011