Technical Support

Jan 20, 2011 1.2 keeps reinstalling over and over I start of SC2 and then as usual the patch downloader comes up. I can see the 1.2 patch notes and it goes fine all the way to 100% where it then says playable. A few seconds after, the patch automatically downloads again and again and again. Please help. (Windows Vista 64 bit)Coons3 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Computer shuts down in Bnet interface If I have SC2 up and running, but NOT in a game, for too long my computer will simply turn off with no warning. My fan does not start blowing hard, it doesn't seem to be overheating, it just suddenly shuts down. This does not EVER happen during a game, ONLY when I'm just sitting idle on Bnet for 15-20 minutes. It happens when I'm using the chat feature, but will also happen when I'm not chatting. It also doesn't seem to happen if I have starcraft minimized, only when it's up on the screen. I tried changing the variable frameratecap and frameratecapglue to 60 and 30, but that has not helped. Anyone have any ideas?Darcouth18 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Reinstall SC2 if new Mobo? Im an intel guy but I am planning to get a AMD motherboard. should i reinstall sc2 or i can just copy paste the entire sc2 folder to another hard disk and then paste it back to the newly installed OS?Leviticus5 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Starcraft Update Problem Ever since the latest update my game has not worked all it will let me do is play campaign. When i try to play versus A.I. it says no content found for the maps. And when i get on Battle.Net it will not let me join any of the games custom or leauge. I've uninstalledand reinstalled it twice now and the problem still exist. Anyone have any feed back or anything?Hobdy2 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 25, 2011 Can you just spit LAN out blizzard? Can you just spit LAN out blizzard? This game is useless to me otherwise, not planning on buying another blizzard game until fixed! which is a heck of a loss for you considering I've bought every other game except WoW.Dared114 Jan 25, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Game lag I am living in Vancouver using Shaw cable. I find sometimes I get extremely lag without anyone in my home accessing the internet. I try to view webpage or speed test when I get lag in SC2, the result is normal. Is there anyone else having this kind of problem?FrozenHerO69 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 How do I report maphackers? Just played some 2400 master who obviously maphacks.tercet1 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 better frame rate with a registry mod hello everyone, my brother is a network engineer and recently made this discovery. People have reported dramatic fps increases and i did it myself and now i can play on extreme with my 2 gtx 470's when before i was limited to high. highly recommend doing this. ive also noticed that the slow down during replays running at x8 are gone. ***DICLAIMER**** SAVE YOUR REGISTRY BEFORE MAKING CHANGES. NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET ERRORS! **END DISCLAIMER*** original thread: http://forum.notebookreview.com/alienware-m11x/513360-new-m11xr1-optimization-must-have.htmlWaesnok2 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Extreme Graphics + SC2 Menu = High GPU Temps After Patch 1.2, SC2 defaulted my graphics settings to extreme. They work well in-game, but cause drastically high GPU temperatures and fan speeds when I'm using the menu screens. My GPU goes back to operating reasonably if I start a game, or minimize Starcraft. I didn't see this listed in the "Known Issues" thread, so hopefully I'm not reposting something that's already been addressed. ThanksGaussian3 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Windowed(Full screen) Problems Hi, When I try running SC2 in Windowed(Full screen), the floor blacks out like this: http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww57/El_Xando/sc2.png Any idea's? Thanks, Rei Reiqt5 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Lagging out when Camera Moves I got a new computer over christmas break, 3gb RAM good video card, 1GB etc.. but when I'm playing SC2, I get a weird glitch. When I move my camera too fast, or click the minimap to move cross-map, specifically, I lag out for anywhere from 2-25 seconds. This can get VERY annoying very fast and happens a lot every game. I have my graphics up high, but I can handle huge battles with 40 fps, as long as I don't move my camera. Any help? (in other news I'm beating gold / plat / diamonds with my friend and we're still in bronze QQ. lol)Nightingale1 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 this came up when i install(to bootcamp) i am installing from a bootcamp partition mACBOOK white newest version 2Gb ram core 2 duo when i installed starcraft 2(the partition is only 32GB) and the installer came from the mac OSX..i just copied to my partitioned windows this came up> The file "fileset.base\Mods\Core.SC2Mod\Index.SC2Locale" in archive "<any>" could not be opened, because an error 2 occurred. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (MPQFile::OpenFromArchive) Kuechi1 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Im really mad for these Dropped games. Okay I have a perfect internet connection....I built a $2,000 computer and after about 8 mins into a match it froze and said "Connecting to server" then was in that screen for 4 mins then told me I was dropped. This is bull SH**KiZoGe0 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Giving the gift Is it possible to remove my Starcraft 2 game from my account so I can give it to a friend. I don't want to give him my battle.net information, but he wants my SC2 and I rarely play it anymore.Ryuzhin3 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 21, 2011 so this works, but my battle.net will not Dev's this is a request from a user that just doesnt have enough time or patience. Ive had enough of the hackers n phishing and all the chaos associated with a battle.net account. Its obvious my account here works, but i get a rude and very insulting message about my battle.net account being suspicious and has been locked. Im tired of seeing email after email about someone out there in this wide internet trying to be a jerk and reset my password, change my email etc. I havnt once requested any change to my account and ..im just sick of worrying about it. shut all access to my account off folks, i mean all of it. your driving me nuts. and if that wont get all access shut off, if that direct good and clear info doesnt work then please get all upset and ban happy over the following words. %@!# piss @@*@ %*%* cocksucker mother%*%*ter and tits. There, now perhaps the ban hammer will come flying out of no where and shut the %*%*ing account off so i dont have to deal with your stupidity, insulting account status and reset requests!! shut it off folks! im done with you!Voidster25 Jan 21, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 FPS drop after 1.2 patch The in-game fps dropped rather significantly after applying the most recent patch. I haven't changed any graphic settings in between. I was wondering if this was a known issue or is it supposed to happen because of the newly added chat service?WvtsAstoOL6 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 More FPS issues, Well, I upgraded my laptop from a geForce 240M to an nVidia GTX 460M to play StarCraft, and for a while it was great... I was getting betweeen 100 and 200 fps on low settings (which is totally fine by me, I just want it to run smooth) (1024x768). Now all of the sudden (I'm guessing this "new" patch had something to do with it) with everything on low (same config) even tweaked the variable.txt file, I'm running between 0-10 fps where I was normally running 20-40. Granted, I don't have a strong desktop system like most of you, but my laptop should be more than sufficient for the game. Windows 7 Home Premium - 64 bit OS. Dell-Alienware M15x (2009) i7-720QM Quad Processor (1.6-2.8(single core)) Otherwise 2.4ghz as a dual core. GTX 460M 1536MB GDDR5 memory. Frankly, it feels as if my GPU isn't even being USED[/b]. It idles at around 40-ish Celsius, but if it's being used (for example, Half Life, Half Life 2) It'll heat up to around [b]60 Celsius or higher. I've checked & alt tabbed back and forth through the game, and, well... It feels as if StarCraft II is trying to render the game purely w/ my computer because it's usually still @ around the idle temperature (42-45 Celsius). Have there been any ... developments on this issue, or any actual recognition that it exists? Frankly it makes the game, as a whole, rather unplayable, knowing that whenever I'm moving a sizable force of units my computer will slow to a crawl...SageXLA6 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 blizzard needs better customer service About 3 weeks ago it took me about an hour and 45 minutes to buy a starcraft 2 digital copy. my brother is having problem after problem with his account. 1st problem took 3 weeks to fix in which he called constantly but the phone lines were always full. Now my brother's account have been locked out due to a "change in access pattern" . does that mean that his account was being hacked or simply that he signed in at random? we are currently emailing and trying to call customer service but "lines are full" ..lol. I am sorry but Vanguard has never given me as much of a headache as Blizzard and WoW is giving to my brother.PandaInArms10 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Frequent Drops Hey all. I am getting frequently dropped from Storm of the Imperial Sanctum games. I will get into the game but shortly after it begins I will get the dialog box that says "Waiting for Server" with the "Surrender" button. All else that I can tell you is that it doesn't seem to be a problem with my internet connection. My laptop is detecting my connection fine, and I haven't had any internet problems outside of Storm of the Imperial Sanctum. However, I haven't been playing any Starcraft 2 games other than SotIS, so I can't tell you how that works out. Basically, I would be very grateful if I can get some info on what the problem might be and how to fix it... Could it be a problem with the custom game? Do I need to reinstall? Or does Battlenet just suck right now? I wasn't having any problems until just recently. They might have started after I got "Desynced" during one of my SotIS games. But I have played some perfectly functional games since that happened. I'd say I drop one out of every two or three games, though. Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Thanks for any help!Scompty0 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Battle.net Connection Lost I tried to hop on battle.net and play for the first time in a couple weeks but after logging in i cannot do anything. Every tab i click on that is beside the HOME tab results in the loading circle followed by the message "Battle.net Connection Lost". Right after the message, it reconnects and whenever i try doing anything again, it happens. It appears to be a constant loop. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.iKon8 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Problems after 1.1.2 Ok so we all know that alot of people have been having problems after patch 1.1.2. Most making the game unplayable. So lets use this thread as a list for Blizzard. Everyone post all of their problems that have appeared after the last patch. People in this thread help eachother out as best they can for fixes. Lets pile up this thread so much that it gets stickied and then Blizzard will take notice. Ok so I will start with my problem. Ok so I purchased StarCraft 2 day one and have been running it on ultra since with no lag or problems whatsoever. However after 1.1.2 it started to lag alot everywhere (in game, and menus, and single player). I even tried turning down the graphical settings and it helped in game (not by much) , but the menus still lag. I even went to the complete extreme of wiping my computer to factory settings only to have the same problem when I re installed it. So what kind of problem would it be if the same thing happened even after a factory default? I used to get a frame rate of 40+ all the time on ultra but now I am lucky if I get up to a 20 frame rate on medium. I have tried running the StarCraft 2 repair file multiple times aswell, I says that there were no problems but clearly there are. I am running on an Alienware m15x laptop, with an i7 720Q processor, 8GB of RAM, and a ATI Radeon HD 5850 GPU. So everyone post their problems and let the cries of the SC2 addicts who can't play be heard by Blizzard!!! Post, post post!TehPwnerer104 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Still need help... I have done I think just about everything I can to opening all ports and turning off firewalls, I still get this error "Blizzard Updater was unable to read the file "Support\SC2Editor.exe". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at <unknown>--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the update. (The error code was 0.) : DecompressJob::Execute()" any suggestions?MagicYak2 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Incessant rotating loading indicator Whenever i log onto sc2 and click on the multiplayer tab or any online area of the game i get a non-stop loading screen. I do not get an error but it never loads. I am still connected to battlenet 2.0 as I can still chat with people. I've tried clearing my sc2 battlenet catch folder as directed by technical support, yet then i am unable to log on. I was also unable to log onto my wow account when i cleared it. My firewall is disabled No virus detected with spybotVist8 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 How random is random? I've been playing as random because I was tired of playing Terran all the time. So far I've been Terran 8 times in a row as random. I know it's probably just coincidence, but shouldn't it check for something like this?Demon4 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Can't log onto sc2 My computer is running on admin, my firewall is off, and i have a good internet connection. I haven't played sc2 in atleast 2 weeks and now that i want to come back, a patch came, and i can't get onto sc2. The patch download won't even come up. I reinstalled sc2 and i get the same thing that happened before: I double click starcraft to boot it up, i get the little sc2 launcher box like it's going to boot up, then my screen just goes black and a question box comes up: "Would you like to download a patch?" If i hit okay, it just repeats the same process as before. I've looked all sorts of places for a downloadable patch, but no luck. Help?Floopy20 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 I can't find the problem... http://speccy.piriform.com/results/ed5GZPGxTxfJHlfWadAmLph Those are my specs... I tried every method First, I thought it was my graphics card and CPU overheating, but my temperatures stay around average. Then I notice my FPS drops dramatically when I am about to enter a huge battle, or when there's too many things going on. I also monitored my CPU while I was playing, and as soon as my FPS drops, my CPU drops too. Then I thought it was my HDD, like maybe it was too slow, or there was errors, but I reformatted, checkdisked, defraged, CCleaner, and still remains the same... Now maybe it could be my Power supply because I'm running on a stock power supply at 300W I believe. Could that be the issue? Because it's not fully powering up all my components...? I rather have a computer that can't run SC2, rather than having this issue because it's just really frustrating! :( Help!Lecaf2 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 My FPS is 13 Hello, I have been a fan of Starcraft for a long time and I was really excited when it came out. I have been playing for the past two months, and I couldn't help noticing that my computer speed is really slow. I don't have any other programs running, (used msconfig) and I fit all the minimum requirements for running starcraft 2 (Used canyourunit) Yet, at the start of every game my fps is a depressing 13 or less (Running Graphics ALL LOW). Is there a problem with my processor or video card? These are the specs I got from Can You Run It. CPU Minimum: 2.6 GHz Pentium® IV or equivalent AMD Athlon® processor You Have: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz PASS CPU Speed Minimum: 2.6 GHz You Have: 2.2 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.3 GHz PASS RAM Minimum: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 users) You Have: 2.9 GB PASS OS Minimum: Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 64-bit PASS Video Card Minimum: 128 MB PCIe NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI Radeon® 9800 PRO video card or better You Have: GeForce 7100 / nForce 630i PASS Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card Required You Have Video RAM 128 MB 1.3 GB Hardware T&L Yes Yes Pixel Shader version 2.0 3.0 Vertex Shader version 2.0 3.0 Free Disk Space Minimum: 12 GB available HD space You Have: 67.5 GB PASS All the minimum requirements are passed, but is a fps 13 considered a "pass" for gamers? I sometimes have an fps of 0 late game, it seems it stops my ability of microing or even moving my units. This is very frustrating, because I lose all my late games with this fps. Is this still considered a pass? There are two things that I did not pass from the recommended section. CPU Speed Recommended: Dual Core 2.4 GHz Processor You Have: 2.2 GHz Performance Rated at: 3.3 GHz Upgrade Suggested: Unfortunately, your CPU Speed does not meet this requirement. Video Card Pixel Shader version 4.0 3.0 Vertex Shader version 4.0 3.0 Is it my cpu processor or is it my video card? Does the pixel and vertex shader have that much of an impact? Help would be really really appreciated. Also, I have all my recent drivers It is not my connection, Campaign is slower than my online playSiegetanK9 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 20, 2011 Adding new CD Key I know this is probably not the place but I figure I may get a good answer here. I got banned from SC2 a few months ago due to using a trainer with the single player campaign. I recently was debating buying the game again but before I did I wanted to be sure I could add a new cd key to my battle.net account which has my WoW account and old banned SC2 account on it. The question is: Would I be able to add a new SC2 key and play on my battle.net account, would removing the banned account do anything or would I need to do something else.Wes5 Jan 20, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 can't watch downloaded replays whenever i download a replay from the net... and i try to play it on my SC... the screen goes black and only the mouse pointer appears... any solution to this?NaoNao2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Question about Collectors/Regular Edition Key Hello, I have a collector's edition of starcraft 2 on my desk, but already have the regular edition activated. What are my options? I am pretty sure I can register the collector's edition, but what happens to the regular one? If the regular key becomes available again for registration, I could give it to my brother for his b-day and we could both play SC2 together...but he is not getting the collector's edition. -rallyrally3 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Hi, possible region issues? I normally play on the north american servers, however i recently moved to europe. Upon attempting to connect to bettle net, i cannot. Is there a way to configure my account to connect to the north american servers, or to get my account to connect to the EU servers?Plasmabolt0 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 GPU questions Hello everyone! I have a problem... I have two computers, one that can run SC2, one that cant... due to alot of people using the one that works, I can barely play Starcraft... What I would like to do, is have the ideal situation of playing on my other computer. My computer doesn't meet the requirements for the GPU, and the ram. So in order to do this, i'll have to get, RAM, a power supply, and a new GPU. I was looking on ebay, and stumbled across this GPU, I don't have a big budget and am trying to get something cheap, but will be able to run it without much lag. This is the one I found, I know its nothing special or to brag about, but will it work? http://cgi.ebay.com/ASUS-NVIDIA-GeForce-8500-GT-512mb-Silent-/260723472217?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item3cb4547759 Its a ASUS Nvida Geforce 8500 GT 512 MB Silent (Price range for everything- anywhere up to around 150, I don't have anymore to put towards a second computer at the moment so please keep it within that) If anyone could be of any assistance in finding cheap parts or anything of that nature, it would be greatly appreciated! My Current CPU- Dell Dimension 4600 768 RAM Nvida 5600 GT (I think, i'm not a home right now, i'll verify later.) Gibbs6 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Colors?? everyone on the screen is the same color, Enemy is red no matter if there is 2 or 5, and allies are all yellow and i'm green. how do i make it so all are different like in loby???Antz1 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 fps great to crap and back agian last couple days my fps have been periodicly dipping to 4 and below for a couple minutes then bounce right back up to 40 or so for a couple minutes then back down agian it has been driving me bonkers and i have tried everything i could think of to fix it my system hp 8gb ram windows 7 64 bit amd phenom 2 x4 820 2.80 ghz invidia geforce 1900 sc2 ran perfect before and now it sucks i ran anti virus defraged installed new drivers even went as far as rebooting to factory state to fix the problem there are no other programs on my system that would slow down performance 90 % disk space is free SOMEONE MAKE SC WORK AGIAN i bought this comp just to play sc2 and im gettin P---O.ed ohlschool4 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 patch 1.20 upgrade failed i was able to upgrade to 1.20 patch but then my internet connection failed often so i used a back up on Jan 8th 2011 after that backup i was unable to install 1.20 on my computer window system : Win 7 no matter how many times i tried it is still stucked at 72% so can anyone help me? D: ty http://img831.imageshack.us/i/120updatepatchfailed.jpg/ ----------------------------------------------------------------- read this if you can't read the error on the picture The patch "pc-battlenet-hdfiles\Support\Battle.net.dll" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x2F17E77E5D022AE25446C07E698B4377, actual 0x2FE4E170809E27E16BD727897C52EDC6.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply) KOMagnet4 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Crashing, More likely to crash when I play first few games, the longer I last, the less likely. faulty memory module? ================================================================================ StarCraft II (B17326) Time: 2011-01-19 01:40:02.468 Exe: C:\Program Files\StarCraft II\Versions\Base17326\SC2.exe Parameters: Exe Built: 2011-01-11 22:20:13.437 User: #@!#!@#@#! Computer: EXIDENCE-96F89B Version: 1.2.0.17326 Branch: branches/1.2.0 Revision: 88242 Locale: enUS ================================================================================ ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) occurred at 001B:013D4BD8. The memory at '0x00000005' could not be read. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- Manual Stack Trace (ID:604 Stack:0x043D0000 + 8,388,608 "Main Thread") ---------------------------------------- DBG-ADDR<013D4BD8>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<013D4E1B>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<0117486A>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00C4FA32>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00C68C52>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00AA3DE4>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00AA4819>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00AA56C9>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00AA6DD3>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00A66B15>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00A69E57>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00A44A8B>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00B4F1E5>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00B2EB17>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00809056>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<0080A3A6>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<0080A625>("SC2.exe") ---------------------------------------- DbgHelp Stack Trace (ID:604 Stack:0x043D0000 + 8,388,608 "Main Thread") ---------------------------------------- DBG-ADDR<013D4BD8>("SC2.exe") (04BCED00,04BCED50,00000000,2F0D5540) DBG-ADDR<013D4E1B>("SC2.exe") (2D22D940,04BCEE40,2D22D640,00000000) DBG-ADDR<0117486A>("SC2.exe") (04BCEE40,04BCEDC0,04BCEFC4,00000000) DBG-ADDR<00C4FA32>("SC2.exe") (00000000,00C68C52,04BCEFC4,04BCEEE8) DBG-ADDR<00C68C52>("SC2.exe") (00000000,04BCEF88,407458B0,04BCF198) DBG-ADDR<00AA3DE4>("SC2.exe") (00000003,04BCF198,04BCF048,00000000) DBG-ADDR<00AA4819>("SC2.exe") (04BCF1A4,04BCF198,04BCF200,34438679) DBG-ADDR<00AA56C9>("SC2.exe") (00000001,00000000,44405070,055FDE80) DBG-ADDR<00AA6DD3>("SC2.exe") (3FAAAAAB,04BCF210,00000001,00000023) DBG-ADDR<00A66B15>("SC2.exe") (3027BBC8,07939BB0,00000019,468D7600) DBG-ADDR<00A69E57>("SC2.exe") (00000000,00000000,00000001,04BCF4E4) DBG-ADDR<00A44A8B>("SC2.exe") (00000019,07668B30,04BCF4F8,00B2EB17) DBG-ADDR<00B4F1E5>("SC2.exe") (00000019,00000000,00000019,04BCF520) DBG-ADDR<00B2EB17>("SC2.exe") (00000019,7C800000,0148FC48,00000000) DBG-ADDR<00809056>("SC2.exe") (00000000,00000000,000004B0,00000640) DBG-ADDR<0080A3A6>("SC2.exe") (00000000,00000000,0013FF28,00000001) DBG-ADDR<0080A625>("SC2.exe") (0013FF28,00000000,00000000,0013FF28) ---------------------------------------- Modules ---------------------------------------- DBG-MODULE<00800000 02D9F000 "SC2.exe" "SC2.pdb" 0 {8687f080-d2eb-4d3b-b79ba6c840010159} 1 1292457488> DBG-MODULE<7C900000 000B2000 "ntdll.dll" "ntdll.pdb" 0 {6992f4da-f4b1-4406-8d78669d6cb5d207} 2 1234181448> DBG-MODULE<7C800000 000F6000 "kernel32.dll" "kernel32.pdb" 0 {072ff0eb-54d2-4dfa-ae9d13885486ee09} 2 1237644418> DBG-MODULE<7E410000 00091000 "USER32.dll" "user32.pdb" 0 {d18a41b7-4e7f-458c-aaac1847e2d8bf02} 2 1208131867> DBG-MODULE<77F10000 00049000 "GDI32.dll" "gdi32.pdb" 0 {372c0f0e-08fb-456e-ab7b4cb2b53e2795} 2 1224765374> DBG-MODULE<7C9C0000 00817000 "SHELL32.dll" "shell32.pdb" 0 {d664fa74-256f-458f-bbcc8d4a94181939} 2 1280212234> DBG-MODULE<77DD0000 0009B000 "ADVAPI32.dll" "advapi32.pdb" 0 {f759d3f1-c661-4313-b07c84bc33f02e4d} 2 1234181448> DBG-MODULE<77E70000 00093000 "RPCRT4.dll" "rpcrt4.pdb" 0 {1a465c67-8282-42f2-8a8c70e3b9d5c477} 2 1281948300> DBG-MODULE<77FE0000 00011000 "Secur32.dll" "secur32.pdb" 0 {7867b3f2-8b5c-41ce-847895e3fc013dc5} 2 1245918326> DBG-MODULE<77C10000 00058000 "msvcrt.dll" "msvcrt.pdb" 0 {7bcf30d8-c91b-4f1b-85fa4e5589625011} 1 1208131976> DBG-MODULE<77F60000 00076000 "SHLWAPI.dll" "shlwapi.pdb" 0 {483e8894-476b-412d-abc2fba7f470e39a} 2 1260264208> DBG-MODULE<71AD0000 00009000 "WSOCK32.dll" "wsock32.pdb" 0 {2b38fe8f-8414-4dac-b8a4fd07c05e49fc} 2 1208131952> DBG-MODULE<71AB0000 00017000 "WS2_32.dll" "ws2_32.pdb" 0 {a7605f86-95a3-4329-b38ddb8421a004ca} 2 1208131939> DBG-MODULE<71AA0000 00008000 "WS2HELP.dll" "ws2help.pdb" 0 {6049cf58-77c5-4e2a-b512abc1b4b2e799} 2 1208131940> DBG-MODULE<5D090000 0009A000 "COMCTL32.dll" "comctl32.pdb" 0 {77ef193b-0498-456f-92411b02620462fb} 2 1282579924> DBG-MODULE<7C420000 00087000 "MSVCP80.dll" "msvcp80.i386.pdb" 0 {8b589b3e-daa7-4433-a9eeca40961093d5} 1 1247366352> DBG-MODULE<78130000 0009B000 "MSVCR80.dll" "msvcr80.i386.pdb" 0 {7d5669c7-4314-45cd-84d149ae19fe3cd5} 1 1247366265> DBG-MODULE<4A800000 000ED000 "icuuc44.dll" "icuuc44.pdb" 0 {ea39ca00-13f6-4e96-84497c8564d7fafd} 1 1271192047> DBG-MODULE<4AD00000 006A7000 "icudt44.dll" "" 0 {00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000} 0 1271192164> DBG-MODULE<4A900000 00133000 "icuin44.dll" "icuin44.pdb" 0 {7ecdb989-61d6-48e5-a401060d3d6d3c38} 1 1271192094> DBG-MODULE<0FE00000 001D0000 "fmodex_4_28_08.dll" "fmodex_4_28_08.pdb" 0 {db72d808-eb6c-49fa-b7c08291650cc191} 1 1280257802> DBG-MODULE<76B40000 0002D000 "WINMM.dll" "winmm.pdb" 0 {90fc96d5-ad84-40a2-b14855895bd92ed6} 2 1208131900> DBG-MODULE<77BE0000 00015000 "MSACM32.dll" "msacm32.pdb" 0 {8256bd89-de02-4f3c-970b66b9b5e5d899} 2 1208131863> DBG-MODULE<774E0000 0013E000 "ole32.dll" "ole32.pdb" 0 {0e732075-36d6-4e9c-9fb83c682ed9e585} 2 1279281955> DBG-MODULE<4FDD0000 001A6000 "d3d9.dll" "d3d9.pdb" 0 {d7b3488c-9e0d-42be-aa48a6c25eb42520} 1 1208131753> DBG-MODULE<6D990000 00006000 "d3d8thk.dll" "d3d8thk.pdb" 0 {39aab8d2-6f8c-4220-b1699d3007e8712f} 1 1208131752> DBG-MODULE<77C00000 00008000 "VERSION.dll" "version.pdb" 0 {ea3d1bd3-fe65-475c-8449c8d8b0072296} 2 1208131869> DBG-MODULE<10000000 0041A000 "d3dx9_41.dll" "d3dx9_41.pdb" 0 {92fbe774-2bab-475d-b385c3cda84ece82} 1 1235699325> DBG-MODULE<73F10000 0005C000 "DSOUND.dll" "dsound.pdb" 0 {e6a70905-7317-41b8-80582c84083d9e60} 2 1208131830> DBG-MODULE<76BF0000 0000B000 "PSAPI.DLL" "psapi.pdb" 0 {b9875a55-c874-4893-84ea8fb805322c31} 2 1208131842> DBG-MODULE<76390000 0001D000 "IMM32.dll" "imm32.pdb" 0 {f7a5b5db-1332-4153-b57aaf340c77ea51} 2 1208131815> DBG-MODULE<73760000 0004B000 "DDRAW.dll" "ddraw.pdb" 0 {df483a83-3685-447f-9f96d93012393c34} 2 1208131768> DBG-MODULE<73BC0000 00006000 "DCIMAN32.dll" "dciman32.pdb" 0 {5b52df1b-8235-4a7b-9079b1417497d5a4} 2 1208131767> DBG-MODULE<3D930000 000E6000 "WININET.dll" "wininet.pdb" 0 {967ae48e-c722-4a0c-aa4e7492d6296c72} 2 1289003218> DBG-MODULE<00400000 00009000 "Normaliz.dll" "normaliz.pdb" 0 {d0658e32-2b2d-4ddc-a57fb9c9715c6cad} 1 1151593542> DBG-MODULE<00410000 00133000 "urlmon.dll" "urlmon.pdb" 0 {d0e70f8c-de39-4336-a938510d7660a0e7} 2 1289003218> DBG-MODULE<77120000 0008B000 "OLEAUT32.dll" "oleaut32.pdb" 0 {f2a20900-9b69-4efc-ad1a6ce9d992ebc1} 2 1208131858> DBG-MODULE<3DFD0000 001E9000 "iertutil.dll" "iertutil.pdb" 0 {a40b2bae-f5a4-4edc-b5278b95768fce69} 2 1289003221> DBG-MODULE<773D0000 00103000 "comctl32.dll" "MicrosoftWindowsCommon-Controls-6.0.2600.6028-comctl32.pdb" 0 {e882c2c8-9072-4d59-8449e20a4fe6f07c} 1 1282579921> DBG-MODULE<46FF0000 00014000 "wlanapi.dll" "wlanapi.pdb" 0 {c1454db6-3260-49fc-9dbd8093035caae3} 1 1208131885> DBG-MODULE<73030000 00010000 "WZCSAPI.DLL" "wzcsapi.pdb" 0 {bd9b47f7-792e-417c-b484ef815b89ceaf} 1 1208131958> DBG-MODULE<76E80000 0000E000 "rtutils.dll" "rtutils.pdb" 0 {78f85ebe-5de9-4562-98b4cb8c58247bd1} 2 1208131855> DBG-MODULE<76FD0000 0007F000 "CLBCATQ.DLL" "clbcatq.pdb" 0 {8ae9c547-3082-4764-aaf39ea69f8d8758} 2 1208131769> DBG-MODULE<77050000 000C5000 "COMRes.dll" "COMRes.pdb" 0 {a02453a3-eb42-413f-bff95326893e977d} 15 1208131790> DBG-MODULE<662B0000 00058000 "hnetcfg.dll" "HNetCfg.pdb" 0 {87332c2b-ff6e-42fc-b89784a1d24ec271} 1 1208131786> DBG-MODULE<05650000 00169000 "nvapi.dll" "nvapi.pdb" 0 {ecca5327-35a6-41ab-b46fea79f4448d74} 1 1278710003> DBG-MODULE<77920000 000F3000 "SETUPAPI.dll" "setupapi.pdb" 0 {9d521824-15aa-4179-960b37f4c694f90d} 2 1208131851> DBG-MODULE<77B40000 00022000 "apphelp.dll" "apphelp.pdb" 0 {67a8fa70-e1a7-4574-815714da307e21bb} 2 1208131775> DBG-MODULE<755C0000 0002E000 "msctfime.ime" "msctfime.pdb" 0 {60228888-3af4-4453-979369233e091e64} 1 1208131885> DBG-MODULE<72D20000 00009000 "wdmaud.drv" "wdmdrv.pdb" 0 {cc3ec71e-05c4-4e65-95271a6773e15af2} 1 1208131884> DBG-MODULE<76C30000 0002E000 "WINTRUST.dll" "wintrust.pdb" 0 {8278c4cc-6635-458b-ae3f9277b618f6c2} 2 1261637980> DBG-MODULE<77A80000 00095000 "CRYPT32.dll" "crypt32.pdb" 0 {3d2e43bf-4ff5-446b-83957512615fd094} 2 1208131799> DBG-MODULE<77B20000 00012000 "MSASN1.dll" "msasn1.pdb" 0 {1aed0d31-142f-496e-83481a9bf3def1a5} 2 1252098216> DBG-MODULE<76C90000 00028000 "IMAGEHLP.dll" "imagehlp.pdb" 0 {111d1999-88c2-49ac-a0335f467a631141} 2 1208131800> DBG-MODULE<72D10000 00008000 "msacm32.drv" "msacm32.pdb" 998081205 {00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000} 1 998112810> DBG-MODULE<77BD0000 00007000 "midimap.dll" "midimap.pdb" 0 {d9ae872f-0874-4c78-9e5170943bbbd10d} 1 1208131820> DBG-MODULE<05E70000 002C5000 "xpsp2res.dll" "" 0 {00000000-0000-0000-0000000000000000} 0 1208108364> DBG-MODULE<73EE0000 00004000 "KsUser.dll" "ksuser.pdb" 0 {ed4fc742-6d02-4782-8e357e046c7d8ad5} 2 1208131798> DBG-MODULE<74720000 0004C000 "msctf.dll" "msctf.pdb" 0 {c52f0b4c-00e9-4556-ae999f228b001966} 2 1208131884> DBG-MODULE<3C8F0000 00E74BD6 "Battle.net.dll" "Battle.net.pdb" 0 {09b9692d-2a8d-4387-9bb743929c01d24e} 1 1292443793 0036C000> DBG-MODULE<76F60000 0002C000 "WLDAP32.dll" "wldap32.pdb" 0 {ac04bcf6-ff29-4fce-ac8b8d937cba3a17} 2 1208131886> DBG-MODULE<76D60000 00019000 "IPHLPAPI.DLL" "iphlpapi.pdb" 0 {9b09f073-003f-4ca4-8f9980b3c091448f} 2 1208131792> DBG-MODULE<4D4F0000 00059000 "WINHTTP.dll" "winhttp.pdb" 0 {d44a8cbc-48a5-4467-993fb37667c03da3} 1 1251191847> DBG-MODULE<09AE0000 0011B000 "dbghelp.dll" "dbghelp.pdb" 0 {c583b473-f0c7-4fdb-a4e3ae8c7bd0fa98} 1 1206062923> DBG-MODULE<76D40000 00018000 "MPRAPI.dll" "mprapi.pdb" 0 {ebeffbe1-aa30-4514-b6fb6b3bdf505441} 2 1208131846> DBG-MODULE<77CC0000 00032000 "ACTIVEDS.dll" "activeds.pdb" 0 {074e41e0-84c5-43f6-8034bdcdb96a3fbe} 2 1208131741> DBG-MODULE<76E10000 00025000 "adsldpc.dll" "adsldpc.pdb" 0 {c06d6868-db30-42eb-bc2d5821f9bea28f} 2 1208131752> DBG-MODULE<5B860000 00055000 "NETAPI32.dll" "netapi32.pdb" 0 {49d4d68e-25ca-4118-a09aa9a66e7390e3} 2 1224088464> DBG-MODULE<76B20000 00011000 "ATL.DLL" "atl.pdb" 0 {dd005635-25a4-40c8-96aa028cfa184ae6} 1 1247857266> DBG-MODULE<71BF0000 00013000 "SAMLIB.dll" "samlib.pdb" 0 {4bb85de7-9b10-4f15-95f96df1adac91c8} 2 1208131846> DBG-MODULE<76EE0000 0003C000 "RASAPI32.DLL" "rasapi32.pdb" 0 {feddfb06-cebb-43e3-98ad39a694fb4d3d} 2 1208131839> DBG-MODULE<76E90000 00012000 "rasman.dll" "rasman.pdb" 0 {1b54792b-1023-4898-83622d756f50b6bc} 2 1208131843> DBG-MODULE<76EB0000 0002F000 "TAPI32.dll" "tapi32.pdb" 0 {d13c5720-554b-441e-91e5f858f9af1d6a} 2 1208131861> DBG-MODULE<77C70000 00025000 "msv1_0.dll" "msv1_0.pdb" 0 {41b28088-7268-4154-a0c235b55acf3b5a} 2 1252678719> DBG-MODULE<76790000 0000C000 "cryptdll.dll" "cryptdll.pdb" 0 {b6f842b0-da88-4502-8bc9317dd362e385} 2 1208131801> DBG-MODULE<71A50000 0003F000 "mswsock.dll" "mswsock.pdb" 0 {cc64d911-8d4e-4582-92af634d2c79ef66} 2 1213984017> DBG-MODULE<71A90000 00008000 "wshtcpip.dll" "wshtcpip.pdb" 0 {de2e5260-3ffb-406d-9052c8d884a1ad72} 2 1208131950> DBG-MODULE<76F20000 00027000 "DNSAPI.dll" "dnsapi.pdb" 0 {8ecfcee0-d681-4f54-a2eeba1f19dce741} 2 1213984017> DBG-MODULE<64000000 00025000 "mdnsNSP.dll" "mdnsNSP.pdb" 0 {5d4f5f8c-f301-46b9-9505b97127ce8b6b} 1 1274225455> DBG-MODULE<76FC0000 00006000 "rasadhlp.dll" "rasadhlp.pdb" 0 {cca669b1-5828-47d0-b330d7abdb446a47} 2 1208131838> DBG-MODULE<76FB0000 00008000 "winrnr.dll" "winrnr.pdb" 0 {9fe1a466-9b69-400f-ac821a4367aa9cc5} 2 1208131874> DBG-MODULE<21F30000 0000B000 "RzAPM.dll" "RzAPM.pdb" 0 {23dd3f38-bf4a-4fab-b8770a0d2985c397} 15 1287543312> DBG-MODULE<688F0000 00009000 "HID.DLL" "hid.pdb" 0 {f78c0103-108e-416d-82704e923299d5a0} 2 1208131781> ---------------------------------------- Threads ---------------------------------------- Thread 1/37 (ID:540 Stack:0x03AE0000 + 196,608 "Core Exception Handler Thread") DBG-ADDR<009C0528>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<009AFF78>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<009D76A4>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<009D79FF>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<009AC94B>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<009B9D83>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<009BEF0A>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<009BEFE6>("SC2.exe") Thread 2/37 (ID:212 Stack:0x03AA0000 + 262,144 "Core MiniDump Thread") DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<009C0EED>("SC2.exe") Thread 3/37 (ID:544 Stack:0x058F0000 + 262,144) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00F6463B>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00F437F9>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 4/37 (ID:552 Stack:0x05930000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00F6463B>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00F437F9>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 5/37 (ID:1484 Stack:0x05D70000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C80A115>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<72D2312A>("wdmaud.drv") Thread 6/37 (ID:1492 Stack:0x06140000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<77E76CAF>("RPCRT4.dll") DBG-ADDR<77E76AD1>("RPCRT4.dll") DBG-ADDR<77E76C97>("RPCRT4.dll") Thread 7/37 (ID:2148 Stack:0x06440000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C80A115>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F114A2>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F12862>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F198DF>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F12896>("DSOUND.dll") Thread 8/37 (ID:2172 Stack:0x06640000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C80A115>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F114A2>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F12862>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F1292B>("DSOUND.dll") Thread 9/37 (ID:2176 Stack:0x06740000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802455>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2D2B4>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE4E51B>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") Thread 10/37 (ID:2180 Stack:0x06840000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802455>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2D2B4>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE4E51B>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") Thread 11/37 (ID:2204 Stack:0x09D00000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 12/37 (ID:2208 Stack:0x09E00000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 13/37 (ID:2212 Stack:0x09F00000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 14/37 (ID:2216 Stack:0x0A000000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 15/37 (ID:2220 Stack:0x0A100000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 16/37 (ID:2224 Stack:0x0A200000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 17/37 (ID:2228 Stack:0x0A300000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 18/37 (ID:2232 Stack:0x0A400000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 19/37 (ID:2236 Stack:0x0A500000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 20/37 (ID:2240 Stack:0x0A600000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 21/37 (ID:2264 Stack:0x0A700000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 22/37 (ID:2268 Stack:0x0A830000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 23/37 (ID:2272 Stack:0x0A930000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 24/37 (ID:2276 Stack:0x0AA30000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 25/37 (ID:2280 Stack:0x0AB30000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 26/37 (ID:2284 Stack:0x0AC40000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5D650>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA5441D>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<3CA58C36>("Battle.net.dll") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 27/37 (ID:1704 Stack:0x0C0B0000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802455>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00C1F5B7>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00C1F54D>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 28/37 (ID:1468 Stack:0x0C1F0000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802455>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2D2B4>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE4E51B>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") Thread 29/37 (ID:2388 Stack:0x0C2F0000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802455>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2D2B4>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE4E51B>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") Thread 30/37 (ID:2384 Stack:0x0C3F0000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C80A115>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F114A2>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F12862>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F198DF>("DSOUND.dll") DBG-ADDR<73F12896>("DSOUND.dll") Thread 31/37 (ID:2556 Stack:0x21790000 + 262,144) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00F6463B>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00F437F9>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 32/37 (ID:2568 Stack:0x21AB0000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2E16C>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2D472>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE4E4E6>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") Thread 33/37 (ID:2572 Stack:0x21BB0000 + 1,048,576 "Blizzard TLS Destructor") DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7E4195F9>("USER32.dll") DBG-ADDR<7E4196A8>("USER32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00F42645>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00F437F9>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 34/37 (ID:2472 Stack:0x219B0000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802542>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2E16C>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE2D472>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") DBG-ADDR<0FE4E4E6>("fmodex_4_28_08.dll") Thread 35/37 (ID:2580 Stack:0x224A0000 + 1,048,576 "Blizzard TLS Destructor") DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7E4195F9>("USER32.dll") DBG-ADDR<7E4196A8>("USER32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00F42645>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00F437F9>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 36/37 (ID:2760 Stack:0x2BF20000 + 1,048,576 "Blizzard TLS Destructor") DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7E4195F9>("USER32.dll") DBG-ADDR<7E4196A8>("USER32.dll") DBG-ADDR<00F42645>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<00F437F9>("SC2.exe") DBG-ADDR<781329BB>("MSVCR80.dll") DBG-ADDR<78132A47>("MSVCR80.dll") Thread 37/37 (ID:1524 Stack:0x43B00000 + 1,048,576) DBG-ADDR<7C90E514>("ntdll.dll") DBG-ADDR<7C802455>("kernel32.dll") DBG-ADDR<21F3236B>("RzAPM.dll") ---------------------------------------- Registers ---------------------------------------- EAX:00000000 EBX:00000001 ECX:04BCED50 EDX:013D4BD0 ESI:7FCE0050 EDI:2F24C294 EBP:04BCECDC ESP:04BCEBE8 EIP:013D4BD8 FLG:00010212 CS:001B DS:0023 ES:0023 FS:003B GS:0000 SS:0023 ---------------------------------------- Code ---------------------------------------- EIP:013D4BD8 013D4BC8: 08 83 E0 01 C2 0C 00 CC 83 EC 08 8B 44 24 0C 53 ............D$.S 013D4BD8: 0F BE 58 05 55 56 8B F1 8B 6E 10 8B 0C 03 03 D8 ..X.UV...n...... ---------------------------------------- Stack ---------------------------------------- Stack: 4096 bytes starting at 04BCEBE8 with frame pointer 04BCECDC * = addr ** * 04BCEBE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 4C A6 86 BE ............L... 04BCEBF0: 00 00 00 00 BE 05 1E 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCEC00: 00 00 00 00 50 ED BC 04 E0 97 80 7C 50 82 00 00 ....P......|P... 04BCEC10: 30 FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 08 76 3F 50 ED BC 04 0.........v?P... 04BCEC20: 00 00 80 3F A0 FF FF FF C0 FF FF FF 90 01 CE 7F ...?............ 04BCEC30: 04 00 00 00 FC FF FF FF 04 00 00 00 00 00 80 47 ...............G 04BCEC40: 7C 57 2C 7A 02 00 00 00 10 00 00 20 40 D9 22 2D |W,z....... @."- 04BCEC50: B0 32 18 41 00 08 76 3F 7E A0 10 42 00 00 00 00 .2.A..v?~..B.... 04BCEC60: B0 FF FF FF 40 90 D8 2D 94 C2 24 2F 64 94 A7 05 ....@..-..$/d... 04BCEC70: 62 CC 16 42 50 C1 BF 42 82 B3 1A 42 00 00 00 00 b..BP..B...B.... 04BCEC80: F4 69 C8 43 00 00 00 00 64 FF FF FF 70 FF FF FF .i.C....d...p... 04BCEC90: 28 01 00 00 40 90 D8 2D 00 C3 24 2F 64 94 A7 05 (...@..-..$/d... 04BCECA0: A6 EA B5 3B 6C C8 1A BB F0 86 C9 3A 94 69 C8 43 ...;l......:.i.C 04BCECB0: 40 CE 9A 3F 80 F1 35 C0 C0 9B 22 40 00 00 00 00 @..?..5..."@.... 04BCECC0: F1 01 08 43 5B 80 9F C2 8B 33 81 42 ED 97 21 3E ...C[....3.B..!> 04BCECD0: 09 1F 7A 40 44 27 0F 3F 82 F5 41 40 24 ED BC 04 ..z@D'.?..A@$... 04BCECE0: 1B 4E 3D 01 00 ED BC 04 50 ED BC 04 00 00 00 00 .N=.....P....... 04BCECF0: 40 55 0D 2F 00 00 00 00 2C ED BC 04 10 C0 18 78 @U./....,......x 04BCED00: F0 F5 11 42 DC 70 C5 42 C6 89 10 42 00 00 00 00 ...B.p.B...B.... 04BCED10: 01 00 00 00 50 EE BC 04 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ....P........... 04BCED20: 00 00 00 00 A0 ED BC 04 6A 48 17 01 40 D9 22 2D ........jH..@."- 04BCED30: 40 EE BC 04 40 D6 22 2D 00 00 00 00 C0 ED BC 04 @...@."-........ 04BCED40: C4 EF BC 04 F0 54 F6 31 C8 EE BC 04 F0 78 D1 22 .....T.1.....x." 04BCED50: 28 6D 56 01 40 EE BC 04 54 D6 22 2D C0 ED BC 04 (mV.@...T."-.... 04BCED60: 00 00 00 00 BA 9B 22 BF BA 9B 22 3F 4B AC 81 3F ......"..."?K..? 04BCED70: BA 9B 22 BF 00 00 00 00 3A CE 9A 3E ED EF 18 78 ..".....:..>...x 04BCED80: C4 EF BC 04 F0 54 F6 31 C8 EE BC 04 CA 83 C9 3E .....T.1.......> 04BCED90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 EE BC 04 E8 F8 C4 00 ................ 04BCEDA0: C0 EE BC 04 32 FA C4 00 40 EE BC 04 C0 ED BC 04 ....2...@....... 04BCEDB0: C4 EF BC 04 00 00 00 00 70 1C D1 41 00 00 80 3F ........p..A...? 04BCEDC0: E8 E3 50 01 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F ..P....?.......? 04BCEDD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .......?........ 04BCEDE0: 00 00 80 3F FF FF FF FF 00 00 18 42 00 00 BE 42 ...?.......B...B 04BCEDF0: FF FF FF FF 00 00 18 42 00 00 C0 42 39 EE 1F 41 .......B...B9..A 04BCEE00: 00 00 14 42 00 00 C0 42 39 EE 1F 41 80 7C 23 40 ...B...B9..A.|#@ 04BCEE10: 00 00 00 00 70 EE BC 04 DC 70 C5 42 B9 00 00 00 ....p....p.B.... 04BCEE20: 00 00 00 00 38 B9 45 40 00 00 00 00 7C EE BC 04 ....8.E@....|... 04BCEE30: 01 BC C7 00 9A 99 57 43 9A 99 57 43 48 E1 FA 42 ......WC..WCH..B 04BCEE40: F0 F5 11 42 DC 70 C5 42 C6 89 10 42 00 00 00 00 ...B.p.B...B.... 04BCEE50: 62 CC 16 42 50 C1 BF 42 82 B3 1A 42 00 00 00 00 b..BP..B...B.... 04BCEE60: 00 00 00 00 07 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F F6 2B E1 7A ...........?.+.z 04BCEE70: 00 00 80 3F 40 CE 9A 3F 80 F1 35 C0 C0 9B 22 40 ...?@..?..5..."@ 04BCEE80: 19 D4 C7 00 62 CC 16 42 50 C1 BF 42 82 B3 1A 42 ....b..BP..B...B 04BCEE90: C4 EF BC 04 40 EF BC 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F ....@..........? 04BCEEA0: 40 CE 9A 3F 80 F1 35 C0 C0 9B 22 40 F0 F5 11 42 @..?..5..."@...B 04BCEEB0: DC 70 C5 42 C6 89 10 42 00 00 00 00 C6 89 10 42 .p.B...B.......B 04BCEEC0: 50 EF BC 04 52 8C C6 00 00 00 00 00 52 8C C6 00 P...R.......R... 04BCEED0: C4 EF BC 04 E8 EE BC 04 07 00 00 00 54 F0 BC 04 ............T... 04BCEEE0: A4 F1 BC 04 F0 F0 BC 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCEEF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F ...............? 04BCEF00: 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 F5 11 42 ...?...........B 04BCEF10: DC 70 C5 42 C6 89 10 42 3A CE 9A 3E 79 F1 35 BF .p.B...B:..>y.5. 04BCEF20: BA 9B 22 3F 05 00 80 40 FE C0 18 78 7F 00 7F 00 .."?...@...x.... 04BCEF30: C0 48 18 78 00 00 00 C0 76 0F 88 3F A4 F1 BC 04 .H.x....v..?.... 04BCEF40: 00 00 00 00 FF FF 7F 7F 30 4C F4 31 FF FF 7F 7F ........0L.1.... 04BCEF50: 18 F0 BC 04 E4 3D AA 00 00 00 00 00 88 EF BC 04 .....=.......... 04BCEF60: B0 58 74 40 98 F1 BC 04 A4 F1 BC 04 30 4C F4 31 .Xt@........0L.1 04BCEF70: 62 CC 16 42 50 C1 BF 42 82 B3 1A 42 4A CE 9A 3F b..BP..B...BJ..? 04BCEF80: 78 F1 35 C0 B8 9B 22 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 x.5..."@........ 04BCEF90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F ...............? 04BCEFA0: 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4A CE 9A 3E ...?........J..> 04BCEFB0: 78 F1 35 BF B8 9B 22 3F 00 00 00 00 B8 19 98 41 x.5..."?.......A 04BCEFC0: 8C 7F E1 C1 F0 F5 11 42 DC 70 C5 42 C6 89 10 42 .......B.p.B...B 04BCEFD0: 62 CC 16 42 50 C1 BF 42 82 B3 1A 42 47 00 00 00 b..BP..B...BG... 04BCEFE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F0 F5 11 42 DC 70 C5 42 ...........B.p.B 04BCEFF0: C6 89 10 42 00 00 00 00 44 27 0F 3F CF 3B 54 BF ...B....D'.?.;T. 04BCF000: 00 F0 7F 3F CE CC CC 3D 84 10 C8 43 84 10 C8 C3 ...?...=...C.... 04BCF010: 84 10 C8 43 88 11 80 00 3C F1 BC 04 19 48 AA 00 ...C....<....H.. 04BCF020: 03 00 00 00 98 F1 BC 04 48 F0 BC 04 00 00 00 00 ........H....... 04BCF030: B0 F0 BC 04 F0 F0 BC 04 18 F1 BC 04 10 F2 BC 04 ................ 04BCF040: B0 58 74 40 B0 58 74 40 F0 F5 11 42 5A 5F C5 42 .Xt@.Xt@...BZ_.B 04BCF050: 28 72 10 42 F0 F5 11 42 DC 70 C5 42 C6 89 10 42 (r.B...B.p.B...B 04BCF060: 84 39 12 42 DC 70 C5 42 C6 89 10 42 84 39 12 42 .9.B.p.B...B.9.B 04BCF070: 5A 5F C5 42 28 72 10 42 00 18 BF C2 00 D0 85 43 Z_.B(r.B.......C 04BCF080: 00 34 A6 C3 00 18 BF C2 00 38 CA 43 00 20 70 C3 .4.......8.C. p. 04BCF090: 00 84 28 43 00 38 CA 43 00 20 70 C3 00 84 28 43 ..(C.8.C. p...(C 04BCF0A0: 00 D0 85 43 00 34 A6 C3 A6 5F DD C2 36 D7 F4 C3 ...C.4..._..6... 04BCF0B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF0C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF0D0: 00 00 00 00 38 F1 BC 04 46 CD C5 00 23 00 00 00 ....8...F...#... 04BCF0E0: B0 58 74 40 B0 58 74 40 10 F2 BC 04 30 4C F4 31 .Xt@.Xt@....0L.1 04BCF0F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF100: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF110: 00 00 00 00 44 27 0F 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ....D'.?........ 04BCF120: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF130: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B8 F1 BC 04 B8 F1 BC 04 ................ 04BCF140: C9 56 AA 00 A4 F1 BC 04 98 F1 BC 04 00 F2 BC 04 .V.............. 04BCF150: 79 86 43 34 09 1F 7A 40 6D 30 0F 3F 44 27 0F 3F y.C4..z@m0.?D'.? 04BCF160: 2A E2 03 34 03 26 38 40 64 49 54 BF CF 3B 54 BF *..4.&8@dIT..;T. 04BCF170: A6 5F DD C2 36 D7 F4 C3 32 06 CA C1 78 2C C9 C1 ._..6...2...x,.. 04BCF180: 62 F1 28 3E 63 F1 A8 3D 14 6A 7D 3D 86 A4 9B B3 b.(>c..=.j}=.... 04BCF190: CE 3B 54 3F 44 27 0F 3F 7F 17 12 42 D9 4F EB 42 .;T?D'.?...B.O.B 04BCF1A0: 00 42 00 41 7F 17 12 42 6B 49 C5 42 46 D0 10 42 .B.A...BkI.BF..B 04BCF1B0: 52 6D AA 00 66 66 DE 41 E0 F1 BC 04 D3 6D AA 00 Rm..ff.A.....m.. 04BCF1C0: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 70 50 40 44 80 DE 5F 05 ........pP@D.._. 04BCF1D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 41 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 41 .......A.......A 04BCF1E0: 28 F2 BC 04 15 6B A6 00 AB AA AA 3F 10 F2 BC 04 (....k.....?.... 04BCF1F0: 01 00 00 00 23 00 00 00 70 50 40 44 19 00 00 00 ....#...pP@D.... 04BCF200: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 60 03 00 00 80 04 00 00 ........`....... 04BCF210: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D0 02 00 00 80 04 00 00 ................ 04BCF220: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F C0 F4 BC 04 57 9E A6 00 .......?....W... 04BCF230: C8 BB 27 30 B0 9B 93 07 19 00 00 00 00 76 8D 46 ..'0.........v.F 04BCF240: 02 00 00 00 00 76 8D 46 00 5C E8 46 70 04 82 2B .....v.F.\.Fp..+ 04BCF250: C4 F2 BC 04 01 AD 2B 01 02 00 00 00 00 8E 89 46 ......+........F 04BCF260: A0 C4 D4 3F 6C F3 BC 04 54 F3 BC 04 00 00 80 3F ...?l...T......? 04BCF270: 00 00 00 00 00 4C E4 46 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F .....L.F.......? 04BCF280: 00 EE 88 46 00 4C E4 46 00 EE 88 46 00 4C E9 46 ...F.L.F...F.L.F 04BCF290: 00 EE 8D 46 00 4C E4 46 00 C8 88 46 00 5C F7 46 ...F.L.F...F.\.F 04BCF2A0: 00 EE 8D 46 00 4C E4 46 00 EE 88 46 00 4C E9 46 ...F.L.F...F.L.F 04BCF2B0: 00 EE 8D 46 02 00 00 00 00 EE 8D 46 00 4C E9 46 ...F.......F.L.F 04BCF2C0: A0 C4 D4 3F 38 F3 BC 04 01 AD 2B 01 02 00 00 00 ...?8.....+..... 04BCF2D0: 00 EE 88 46 90 B8 E7 29 E0 F3 BC 04 C8 F3 BC 04 ...F...)........ 04BCF2E0: 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 4C E4 46 00 00 00 00 ...?.....L.F.... 04BCF2F0: 00 00 80 3F 00 EE 88 46 00 4C E4 46 00 C8 88 46 ...?...F.L.F...F 04BCF300: 00 5C F7 46 00 EE 8D 46 00 B8 83 46 00 80 E3 44 .\.F...F...F...D 04BCF310: 00 D0 C0 46 03 68 10 46 00 4C E4 46 00 C8 88 46 ...F.h.F.L.F...F 04BCF320: 00 5C F7 46 00 EE 8D 46 01 00 00 00 00 EE 8D 46 .\.F...F.......F 04BCF330: 00 5C F7 46 90 B8 E7 29 AC F3 BC 04 01 AD 2B 01 .\.F...)......+. 04BCF340: 01 00 00 00 00 C8 88 46 00 40 88 0C F0 2E 15 1B .......F.@...... 04BCF350: 01 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .......?........ 04BCF360: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 00 00 4C E4 46 .......?.....L.F 04BCF370: AC F3 BC 04 69 40 22 01 00 00 80 3F 00 00 80 3F ....i@"....?...? 04BCF380: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F ...............? 04BCF390: 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 3F 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 80 .......?........ 04BCF3A0: 00 00 00 80 BC F3 BC 04 FE 20 BC 00 00 00 9E 42 ......... .....B 04BCF3B0: 10 D6 F5 33 00 00 B4 42 E4 F3 BC 04 35 6E 80 00 ...3...B....5n.. 04BCF3C0: 01 00 00 00 F4 50 40 44 0E B0 9B 00 70 50 40 44 .....P@D....pP@D 04BCF3D0: 00 00 00 00 98 EA BF 2F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ......./........ 04BCF3E0: FF FF FF FF F4 50 40 44 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF .....P@D........ 04BCF3F0: 01 00 00 00 D8 F3 BC 04 04 F4 BC 04 B6 32 BC 00 .............2.. 04BCF400: 20 F4 BC 04 58 F4 BC 04 08 36 BC 00 00 00 00 00 ...X....6...... 04BCF410: 20 F4 BC 04 98 EA BF 2F 70 50 40 44 98 EA BF 2F ....../pP@D.../ 04BCF420: 34 28 4B 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0D 00 00 00 4(K............. 04BCF430: DA 07 39 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ..9............. 04BCF440: 00 00 00 00 41 00 00 00 39 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ....A...9....... 04BCF450: 00 00 00 00 FC F4 BC 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF460: DF 59 A6 00 19 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .Y.............. 04BCF470: 08 00 7E 00 90 EA BF 2F 00 00 00 00 08 8E 9C 00 ..~..../........ 04BCF480: 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 98 EA BF 2F A4 F4 BC 04 .........../.... 04BCF490: DA 8F AB 00 9C F4 BC 04 70 50 40 44 5A 00 00 00 ........pP@DZ... 04BCF4A0: 4F 00 00 00 BC F4 BC 04 08 00 7E 00 00 00 00 00 O.........~..... 04BCF4B0: C8 EA BF 2F BC F4 BC 04 23 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .../....#....... 04BCF4C0: D4 F4 BC 04 8B 4A A4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .....J.......... 04BCF4D0: 01 00 00 00 E4 F4 BC 04 E5 F1 B4 00 19 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF4E0: 30 8B 66 07 F8 F4 BC 04 17 EB B2 00 19 00 00 00 0.f............. 04BCF4F0: 00 00 00 00 19 00 00 00 20 F5 BC 04 56 90 80 00 ........ ...V... 04BCF500: 19 00 00 00 00 00 80 7C 48 FC 48 01 00 00 00 00 .......|H.H..... 04BCF510: 53 98 80 00 48 FC 48 01 00 34 C5 9B 00 00 00 00 S...H.H..4...... 04BCF520: 3C F5 BC 04 A6 A3 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 <............... 04BCF530: B0 04 00 00 40 06 00 00 BC 00 05 00 B4 FF BC 04 ....@........... 04BCF540: 25 A6 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 28 FF 13 00 %...........(... 04BCF550: 01 00 00 00 14 00 00 00 AD 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF560: 61 6D 20 46 69 6C 65 73 5C 53 74 61 72 43 72 61 am Files\StarCra 04BCF570: 66 74 20 49 49 5C 53 75 70 70 6F 72 74 5C 00 00 ft II\Support\.. 04BCF580: 61 73 65 31 37 33 32 36 5C 00 43 32 2E 65 78 65 ase17326\.C2.exe 04BCF590: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF5A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF5B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF5C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF5D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF5E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF5F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF600: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF610: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF620: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF630: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF640: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF650: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 26 00 00 00 ............&... 04BCF660: FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 01 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF670: 14 00 00 00 AD 0B 00 00 00 00 00 00 61 6D 20 46 ............am F 04BCF680: 69 6C 65 73 5C 53 74 61 72 43 72 61 66 74 20 49 iles\StarCraft I 04BCF690: 49 5C 56 65 72 73 69 6F 6E 73 5C 42 61 73 65 31 I\Versions\Base1 04BCF6A0: 37 33 32 36 3B 43 3A 5C 50 72 6F 67 72 61 6D 20 7326;C:\Program 04BCF6B0: 46 69 6C 65 73 5C 53 74 61 72 43 72 61 66 74 20 Files\StarCraft 04BCF6C0: 49 49 5C 53 75 70 70 6F 72 74 00 00 00 00 00 00 II\Support...... 04BCF6D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF6E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF6F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF700: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF710: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF720: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF730: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF740: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF750: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF760: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF770: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF780: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF790: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF7A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF7B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF7C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF7D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF7E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF7F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF840: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF850: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF860: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF870: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF880: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF890: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF8A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF8B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF8C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF8D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF8E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF8F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF900: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF910: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF920: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF930: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF950: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF960: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF970: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF980: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF990: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF9A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF9B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF9C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF9D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF9E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCF9F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFA70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 3A 00 5C 00 50 00 72 00 6F 00 ......:.\.P.r.o. 04BCFA80: 67 00 72 00 61 00 6D 00 20 00 46 00 69 00 6C 00 g.r.a.m. .F.i.l. 04BCFA90: 65 00 73 00 5C 00 53 00 74 00 61 00 72 00 43 00 e.s.\.S.t.a.r.C. 04BCFAA0: 72 00 61 00 66 00 74 00 20 00 49 00 49 00 5C 00 r.a.f.t. .I.I.\. 04BCFAB0: 53 00 75 00 70 00 70 00 6F 00 72 00 74 00 5C 00 S.u.p.p.o.r.t.\. 04BCFAC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFAD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFAE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFAF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFB90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFBA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFBB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFBC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFBD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 04BCFBE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ REAZ2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Name Change I selected the free name change online through battle.net however do I need to log into the actual game in order to change it? ThanksJEFF1 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 good computer, terribble performance CLOSED THREAD i need help finding the right graphic options for my computer i have everything on low but i barely get 4 fps, as far as im concerned i wasted 60$, is there a way to get something in the 24 fps people are saying is slow fps? windows 7 home premium 64-bit intel pentium processor e5400 nividia geforce 7050 intergrated dvd-super multi drive CLOSED THREAD 4gb ddr2 memory multi-in-one digital media manager <--( does this even do anything with graphics?) CLOSED THREADkore6 Jan 19, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Colorblind mode? I know it's not a technical question per-se, but I cannot see the difference between places I can and can/not place a building. And I cannot tell how damaged a unit is by the icons at the bottom. Is there a mode for say red-green colorblind people? It makes this game much more difficult. How am I suppose to micro my units when I cant tell when they are taking damage? ScaryScary26 Oct 31, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Relentless Crashing. Blame patch? It's been several months since I've played Starcraft, but recently I've picked it up again and I'm attempting to complete all the challenges on Gold. My computer never had major problems running the game, maybe some initialization lag here and there, but now it seems I can't run the program for more than 15 minutes without it crashing my entire computer. I've always run the game on ultra, but ever since downloading the recent major patch, the crashing will always occur. I've even tried setting my overall graphics settings to high and even down to medium, but still the crashes will occur. I've even modified the variables.txt file within the game to allow optimal performance, but it appears to have no effect. Basically what I'm wondering is if the recent patch is responsible for this recent drop in playability. I had never experienced problems in the past, until now of course. I've been a Blizzard-fan since 1999 so I respect their technical lenience, but this problem has me at the end of my patience. Please list any help you can. System Specs: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6400+ 3.20 GHz 2.00 GB RAM 32-bit Operating System NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT display adapter Mockridge5 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Can't watch 1.2 replays in version 1.2 When I load a replay, the game crashes and I get a message: "Your Starcraft II installation is corrupt. Would you like to run the Repair Tool now?" In addition, the ErrorReporter Window appears. If I select Yes, the Blizzard Repair Tool runs successfully, but doesn't fix the problem. I've never had a problem with replays until this patch, but now I can't view any 1.2 replays BlasiuS10 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Weird black outline of units and FPS problems Whenever i turn on starcraft it works perfectly. Just as soon as i sign on the problem starts. Once i hit enter this weird pixely outline of the planet on the far right occurs and the same choppy outline happens to the battlecruiser. Also the same issue is happening to every unit and building in the game. Single player and multiplayer. It's really destroying my frame rate on medium to where i cant even play on that anymore. I didnt have this problem before i did a clean install of windows 7. But ever since then i've been having this trouble. Here's a link to a 30 sec clip of what im talking about. Please help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-3-dYzbQIwTassadar2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 After winning a game. After winning a game the pts that I win arent going towards my ladder pts, anyone else having this problem?WoKeN2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 System Is Shutting Down So i got disconnected during a game during this system shutdown, and im wonderin why i got a loss, or what decides who gets the win/loss. I was ahead and was going to win which makes me even more frustrated.Kyuss2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen... I recently upgraded to a GTX 460 and replaced my 2 gigs of ram with 4 new gigs so I'm assuming that's the problem. The ram was dirt cheap and I'm thinking maybe kinda shi.tty Here's some info from my dxdiag Running Vista 32-bit (no $$$ for W7 >.<) BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz Memory: 3326MB RAM (why is this # so low? My bios shows 4gigs) Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 Display Memory: 2400 MB Dedicated Memory: 993 MB Shared Memory: 1407 MB Current Mode: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll PLEASE HALP I heard this bluescreen can potentially do permanent damage to my computer. Someone told me to download memtest86 but I have no flash card or anything to put it on.ZzZ8 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Video is zoomed in too much I'm having trouble after the last update that the video is zoomed in and I cannot zoom out enough. A Terran command center takes up more that 10% of the screen. I have a scroll mouse and can zoom in and out with it but not out far enough. I check the screen resolution and tried changing it higher to no avail. Before the update everything was good. now I can make a marine take up the whole screen when i zoom inIanDS0 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Trouble updating Updating to 1.2 and received the following error: Blizzard Updater was unable to read the file "Support\SC2Editor.exe". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at <unknown>--for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the update. (The error code was 0.) : DecompressJob::Execute() Tried removing the file in question, as well as the downloader/updater files and restarting the update; and the same error occurred. I'm currently running the repair.exe, but that's going to be running for most of the night at the rate it's going.Fluffy0 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Slow Log on Menus after patch? Hello this may sound weird but the game while I am using the menu screen is very slow and choppy however it is fine while I am playing a game. This issue happened right after 1.2 chat. Is this going to be the norm now?VindictivE2 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 any plan for sc2 to support quad core? well. i have an i7 cpu, but looks like the performance on sc2 is not that great compared to the one run on dual core cpu. i know the current version supports only dual core. I'm just interested to know if blz is going to optimize the game for quad core cpus in the future? a lot thanks.Peonfixu4 Jan 19, 2011
Jan 19, 2011 Account Locked Okay I tried to log in to Starcraft 2 and an error just pops up and says "Our log-in systems has detected a change in your access pattern. In order to protect the account, we need you to verify your identity via message sent to the e-mail address associated with this account." after that is says for more information go to this site. I type it in and it says it cannot be found. Please help me iam bored and want to play some Starcraft.NewbOnPatrol12 Jan 19, 2011