Technical Support

Jan 14, 2011 SIngle Player but no Multiplayer Now...I have Internet explorer running. absolutely no firewalls. No LAN. just regular windows 7...and WoW runs fine as well as various other games at the moment. Are the sc2 servers simply down? I noticed others are having the same or similar issues. Haven't changed any browser settings. Actually haven't quite touched the computer since playing the patch for the first time and it worked.Exogenesis5 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 I have given blizzard $1000+, please read OK, this is the situation, the topic is a bit irrelevant, but I have paid money for every single blizzard game released (which can be verified by checking the games added to my battle.net, and not even counting duplicates that cannot be added to the same account) and I am asking for something in return <-- [inserted to indicate what i request] How does all these games come to $1000? well, paying for World of Warcraft time, and referring friends who played for years (comes to more than $1000) Every game since developed by blizzard I considered to be a high quality piece of work (programming wise mostly), except starcraft 2. I love the game, but you've read the complaints about people with good high-end machines that still have stuttering or FPS drop issues who can play games that require much stronger computers can can run at a solid 60 FPS if desired with their triple SLI or whatever. The point i am trying to get at, we've given you thousands of dollars and I am asking for 1 small tiny thing in return, as a quality assurance issue. My system specs Single Core 2.4GHz running at maybe 50MHz higher than that, 2GB RAM on Windows XP with most processes disabled, meaning more than 99% CPU is reserved for starcraft 2, and am I using 50MB of system RAM for windows upkeep. and I have a GTX 260, which is a great video card for this game. When I start a game on lost temple with HDR and shadows turned off, i get a pretty nice 60 FPS. Then when some loading happens (such as a reaper jumping a a cliff, the computer completely stalls, which is a CPU issue) and sometimes it can load for 20+ seconds. from my programming experience and knowledge of computer science, the problem appears to be either lack of optimization, or not enough stuff being pre-loaded into RAM. On the topic of RAM, i have more than enough system RAM and video RAM for the game, and yet i get both of out video RAM and out of system RAM errors both! some people may say a memory leak exist, i don't remember exactly, but even if you use a 3rd party program to monitor how much of video and system RAM is allocated, i am pretty sure you can see that its not fully allocated to the point where it would crash due to out of memory. We have complained on the bug forums a great deal, and it seems that we are highly neglected. The irony behind this is that it appears that blizzard employees just don't care and don't have to because we already paid the money for the game, and its non-refundable. the real irony is here, when it came to playing World of Warcraft which was a month fee, when a GM ticket was opened, tech support was quick to jump on that, possibly due to the fact they do not want to lose a paying customer, and I'm sure their superiors jump down their throats saying do everything in your power that's reasonable to keep the customer happy, satisfied and paying. anyway, all I am asking for is a blizzard employee is to elaborate on this thread that i am linking below http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/375107634?page=1 What I am asking specifically is for an explanation to what each of these settings does, and its direct impact on GPU, CPU, and RAM. Let us adjust the game to be playable. I see alot of users have experimented on their own and gave results, but we need something more official. 1 more issue i must say, i forum posted about it before, I had an enemy kill my reaper, and it to SOOOOO long to load the death animation that i was actually dropped. Easy solution is to increase to timer to a much higher amount, even though this can be very annoying having to wait. DFA7 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Input Method problem There is a problem that Japanese IME doesn't operate when the text is input. This problem occurs by Windows Vista and Windows 7. This problem will happen to IME of the other languages. Standard IME of Windows Vista and Windows 7 is the TSF methods. IME of the TSF method doesn't operate in Starcraft2. This is a problem of the interchangeability of IMM32 and TSF. In addition, there was a bug also in the sample code of IME that Microsoft had been offering with Direct X SDK. Please refer to following URL. http://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/20070927/wv.htm Please translate from Japanese into English and read. AKIO0 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Screen stutters Since about a month ago my screen would start to stutter. The screen would freeze up and go black for about 2 to 3 seconds. Some have asked whether it's my video but I thought it couldn't be since this seems to only happen during the day, which is quite odd. At night and morning I seem to be ok but it's not like the weather drastically changes where I'm at. It's always withing 5 or 8 degrees of each other. It's been getting pretty cold around here. Then someone asked me if I had the drivers updated. I told them yes after checking but I noticed that the issue happened more with the newest drivers so I rolledback. Then my other friend said he had a similar issue with starcraft 2 so I'm wondering what Blizzard has done. This didn't happen after a patch or before one, at least for me. It randomly occurred about a month or so ago. I thought I should look into getting a new video card but if that doesn't fix it that means I spent money on a video card I didn't need. So blizzard please tell me what the issue is or fix it.Keyeszx0 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 50%+ lower FPS post patch it seems my fps is ridiculously lower (20-30) after the patch, where as i used to run sc2 at 50-70 FPS. im playing on a macbook pro intelcore i7 with 4gigs RAM and a nvidia geforce gt330m graphics card and yet for some reason it almost feels as if the FPS is capped at 30 after this patch. when i start running the game its higher but it drops quit a bit. i know its not an overheating issue, because prepatch when my computer became more heated, the fans turned on more. now, it seems like its not even really heating up. assist plz?Rotter1 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Downloaded replays with no Bnet connection. I am in a situation where I cannot connect to bnet and haven't been able to for a number of months. I can watch my own replays without the requirement of connecting to battle net, but when I try to watch a replay that I have downloaded, it takes me to the login screen which I am unable to get passed at this time. Is there any way to watch replays that have been downloaded without connecting to bnet? thanks.Matteh0 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Chat Channels. Whenever i log in im invited to chats by someone who i dont know and he wont leave me alone. I reported him for harrasment. But not matter what i do he keeps inviting me to 4chan channel and TEAMLIQUID SUCKS channel. Its annoying not being able to play games because my screen is filled with messages. Any recommendations about this?Caveman0 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Quick Match screen takes forever to load. Everytime I log in and click the multiplayer tab it takes just around 4 minutes to load for me to search for a match. I can access single player fine, but the Quick Match screen will just show the spinning blue circle for a long time. I've noticed that when I click on my profile that it does the same thing until the Quick Match screen finally loads. It only does it the first time I log in, but once it's fully loaded everything works fine. What gives? Edit: Not sure if this is also relevant, but when i go to join my first quick match each session, it also downloads a few content items.Giggles20 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Game simply will not load Pre-1.2.0, the game would sometimes freeze at a black screen, or at the login screen, and I would have to manually shut SC2 down. Post 1.2.0, the game is now ALWAYS freezing at the black screen and never even reaches the loading splash. I have tried everything in the past from closing unnecessary programs, disabling my firewall, running the repair tool and none of these things have worked before, nor do they work now. What do I do so I can play the gameMozzarella16 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Having multiple problems updating to 1.2 I haven't had a problem with running sc2 until now. Randomly when I start Starcraft 2, I will get a small window that says "Launcher Connecting to Patch Server", but it will just hang there forever. I have to bring up Task Manager and end task on "Starcraft II.exe" in order to continue. Picture here: http://img600.imageshack.us/i/error1s.jpg/ After doing that a random # of times, I'll get the patch update screen, but it will just hang at 0% forever. Picture here: http://img232.imageshack.us/i/error2m.jpg/ I have Windows XP. My user account is an administrator. I have a wireless router, but I've already forwarded ports 3724 (TCP & UDP), and ports 1119 & 1120 (TCP). I have also added exceptions under Windows Fireweall for these ports as well. I can't do anything, help me please!BlasiuS1 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 way to play on both EU and US server? i got two version of starcraft 2, one for my EU buddys and one for my US buddys. but evry time i wanna play with one or the other i have to reinstall with the difrent clients. so my question is: is there a way to play with both without haveing to reinstall the game evrytime?Commandervic1 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Can't Get Into A Multiplayer Match Okay so this is the first time I have tried playing again since the patch came out. I downloaded the patch, and tried out a game against the computer to test everything. That game went all fine and dandy so I figured I would head back into ladder play. I went to join a multiplayer game, and after it said Players Found! it just stopped like that. I couldn't get into the game, I was just stuck with the Players Found! I was still able to move around though, access my achievements, etc. So I figured it must have just been some error on my part, I exited the game and went back in. I then tried to connect to a game again, and then the Players Found! message appeared again. However just like before it stopped there and wouldn't let me into the actual game. I am thinking that this may have something to do with the new patch, as I never had this particular problem before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Matador3 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Booted back to desktop... So, I dunno what is going on, but within the past two days I have been able to get into starcraft 2 at all. I get past the loading screen with Raynor and I BRIEFLY see the login screen before the screen literally goes black and simply boots me right back to my desktop. No errors or messages, I don't even have a chance to adjust login or click anything. I should mention I also retired re-installing the game and it said I need to check my online connection, also to check that my firewall settings were set up to allow SC2 to work. Well I am NOT experiencing any online issues at all except w/SC2 and I went into the windows firewall and enabled SC2 as accepted programs. I've restarted my computer a few times as well just for giggles and I cannot even gain access to the main menu still. WTF is going on?HoosierPrinc5 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 I can't even start a game! I just updated my game today,when I tried to start a game it shows me Download Filed:There was a problem downloading this content.Please try again. It never happened before,how come my update still has problem even if I am login?Zergisbug1 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 -_- Update Every update i have i can't play SC2 online.. why???BulletCase0 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Side scroll in windowed mode? How do I scroll the in-game screen with my mouse in windowed mouse? It does not work for the bottom of the screen and that's really annoying.SpecimenHG1 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Problem with my game... It started a few months ago when my game crashes at very random times and gives me the error report "You're SC2 installation is corrupt" so I run the repair tool and it repairs successfully. After that I keep getting the same error so I uninstall the game and reinstall and it works fine for a while but the problem always comes back. I already uninstalled and reinstalled about seven times and the problem always comes back usually a week after I install the game again. My rig: HP m9350f Elite 6 GB Ram Ati Radeon HD 5750 GFX Card with 1GB Video Memory AMD 9850 Quad Core Processor Any help is greatly appreciated...omgpwnd0 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 can we save the patch file as an .exe? Hello, I would like to know or confirm if we can download then save as an .exe? Or does it have to run throught the program? As that i would rather download it off my school network then at my home as that the monthly gb use is at 10gb. It would save me allot of needed space. thanks, WaKaiWaKai2 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Delete. .FryktSkyene0 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 DROPS :@ Why do i keep getting drops in games for random reasons at random times. Its almost everytime when the game gets good that the game drops. I doubt its my internet since im dling and all dat bs and it doesnt dc it but sc does. Any fix to this?BioLust4 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Starcraft 2 Dual Gfx Cards Does Sc2 still have problems with Dual graphics cards or is it fixed?Nguyen2 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 14, 2011 Patch1.2 - Bad stats in the Main/Menu page Anyone noticed that the scrolling banner line is reporting ridiculous statistics? The 1,000,000 people on b.net makes sense, but the 44,000,000 games of SC2 seems nonsensical in comparison, or otherwise it would be 0 games in your region, in my case all of North America. Huh?FooOne2 Jan 14, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 AMD Radeon 5970 graphics problems I've started to have massive graphics corruption in SC2. Most typically it looks like a laser light show. I've seen the thread that recommends uninstalling the Catalyst drivers (10.12), running Driver Sweeper in Safe mode, and then reinstalling the catalyst drivers. I've done this twice and I still have this problem. A few weeks ago is when this problem started; I never had it when I first got the game. I'm running Win 7 64-bit, and my processor is a core-i7. I really need help with this because it is pretty much making the game unplayable.Brack2 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 game froze mid match but... I was playing a 3v3 with some friends and the game froze mid match about 2 minutes in but everyone was still able to type to each other and move their viewbox around and click on units. just NOTHING would move at all. its really weird.Saiko2 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Are the Servers Actually down? I can not download the patch, log into the game, or repair because of an error connecting with the blizzard servers. It appears as if they are down, can anyone log in?Crensh3 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Disconnect issues Hey guys, Since new patch i've had some issues and it's very wierd. I'm on a wireless connection and i always lag but i've NEVER ever discd before. Since patch 1.2 came out i have a really wierd situation. Every single game i play i disconnect, but it does not just d/c me from bnet but my entire computer loses connection. The only way i get my connection back is by rebooting my comptuer. I would think this was a prob with my computer BUT i tested some things. I can leave my internet and browse stuff all day long without having an issue as well as play wc3 all day long and never ever ever ever disc. My comp ONLY acts like this when in a SC2 game. Not when sc2 is open only IN the game and as i said i lose connection on my whole comp. I never had this occur before the new patch. Can anybody give me some help here because i've lost about 20 ladder games in the past 2 days via d/c.SpaceLion2 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 The Editor graphics bugs. I am Running ATI HD 4770 with 10.12 drivers. I my issue is in the Editor where the Terrain will not show up unless its on low. Also when i view the map in game mode it buts thins strange shadow over the preview area making it hard to see. And the placement Grid does not show up properly, or shadows. I know Blizzard dose not support the editor directly, and i also think this is because my drivers. Just wanted to let you know anyway. Just makes it hard to work on stuff.DarthRage0 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Hard drive active but sc2 unresponsive The issue that I'm experiencing is that the hard drive activity light goes on steady and Starcraft is not responsive. After 50-70 seconds later it responds but after game drops. All the other processes are fine because I can talk to people on mumble. The starcraft II process doesn't drop. Is there any logging that Blizzard put in to see why that process becomes unresponsive while dumping to the hard drive but keeps the process going? --I wish they would have written this in a x64 flavor. ATI 5560 4GB Windows 7 x64Headward1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Udater closes w/o getting anywhere. When i start SC2, the updater pops up and the closes after getting nowhere with the download in about 10-15 seconds. The play button is pressable and I have pressed it. It opens the Game itself, but then proceeds to close and start the open the updater again. I have tried to manually start the blizzard updater, but it pops a window up saying " There is no patch file to apply." And when i try to open my BlizzardDownloader, it has a window that says "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you are running." I do not know what has changed since I have never touched any of the files in my SC2 folder with the exception of the Launcher itself. I tried running it in compatability mode, and all my Blizzard programs are always run as Administrator. What should i do now?Akaros1 Jan 13, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 Cant join Private Chat Channels If I am in a private chat channel, and happen to disconnect. When I relog/reconnect I cannot rejoin those private chat channels... According to my friend I am still in the chat channel as my name is shown on the list. So this seems to be some sort of bug, the game is not letting me join as it thinks I am already in the chat channel. This only happens with private channels. Help?Fearce1 Mar 21, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Not Getting points. I am having a very hard time getting points... The most i have ever received for a win is 2 points... my division bonus pool is around 2200 and i still receive none. Most of my friends receive anywhere from 10-40 point for a game. Even when I am not favored to win in the score screen is will say that I was! I don't know what to do and am getting frustrated...any insight?????Sever0 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Comp Problem About a month maybe 2 months ago, my computor has been overheating while playing SC2. Now if i have ATI HD 4870s on crossfire this shouldnt happen right? But my crossfire doesnt work just for starcraft 2 meaning only 1 vid card works (2 work on crysis, mw2,black ops etc) and the overheating happens in starcraft 2 about 5 minutes after i start my game. My cards are chillin at 68 degrees Celsius and when i start SC2 they jump to about 98 eventually go to 110 which is when my computor shuts down even on low settings. Before about 2 months ago i could play on ultra without my vid cards going past 85 cels. Im on a laptop idk if that has anything to do wth itLolmonkeyz3 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Not only did tech support not fix it they broke my video card driver somehow. "Uh, it's your drivers or something i think, burp, here's how to mess up your computer, fart, i have no idea what im talking about but thanks for waiting on hold for an hour"tapeworm1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 The update was cancelled I recieve the following error whenever i try to update the new patch. *** yes i tried reinstalling*** The patch "S2.Win.16939\pc-battlenet-hdfiles\Support\Battle.net.dll" could not be applied. (MD5 mismatch: expected 0x2F17E77E5D022AE25446C07E698B4377, actual 0x2FE4E170809E27E16BD727897C52EDC6.)(PTCApply_BSDiff failed.) If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (BNUpdate::PTCApply)Cyberpsycho2 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 wierd thing happening this bug seem to be happening to me randomly everytime im on starcraft 2 single or multiplayer http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6940/wierdscreen.png this is not my screen but i painted it, its the same lines appearing on my screen. i can still hear the sound but i cant alt tab or do anything, my screen try to refresh itself but its doesnt work. anyone know what this problem is? Deln7 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Match history does not show correctly I am missing a couple of games from my match history in my profiles pages. I can see the saved replay of each game but I do not see the game in the match history. I will see if its crediting me for the game if it happens again.ONEEYEWILLY0 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 There was problems downloading content When i installed the patch 1.2.0 and i logged on there was a message saying there was problems downloading contentSIC8 Jan 13, 2011
Mar 1, 2011 mouse control groups not working over minimap I have set 2 control groups to the side mouse buttons. Mouse forward for 9, and mouse backwards for 10. I changed create control groups and select control groups. Everything works correctly, EXCEPT when my mouse is hovering over the mini map. if i press mouse forward with the pointer not over the mini map it selects control group 9, but if the pointer is over the mini map absolutely nothing happens. my mouse is a steelseries XAICakeMountain21 Mar 1, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Binding HotKeys With the newest patch I was excited to try a slightly different hotkey setup than the standard I have been getting used to. I was trying to change the "Set control group X" hotkey from (Control + 1) to (Space + 1), except the hotkey binding interface in-game will not let me do so. I have no problem setting hotkets to (control + x) or (shift + x), but I cannot add (space + x). Is this working as intended or is there a way I can do this? Also, not 100% sure this is the right place -- let me know, thanks! Craevus1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Cannot connect to Blizzard Currently When isgning into battle.net it says "the connection may be temporarily unavailable if cannot connect in a few minutes check your internet connection" been goign on for about 30 minutes are servers down?Hypezlol1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Connection Issues When I type in my email then hit the connect button it shows the loading symbol and then a screen pops up and it says... "The game is awaiting a response from battle.net. The service may be temporarily unavailable or your internet condition may be down. If you are not connected in a few minutes, check your internet connection and try again." It has been like this for about 48 hours and I've checked my internet connection multiple times. Can anyone help?Prototype1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Ladder Glitch Ok so basically yesterday i logged on and went to my leagues and ladders tab in-game. I saw a new divison there called "Gold [ph]" but the weird thing is that it does not show how many players it is (1v1, 2v2, ect.), it says i have 46 wins losses, it uses the bronze league symbol, and i have never played in anything like this before, and i cannot remove it from my showcase. What is it? Screenshot: http://img820.imageshack.us/i/sc22011011307275706.png/JustPwnedU0 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 99% Patch update and then Patch Aborted anyone else get this annoying error? "The file "enUS.SC2Data" could not be opened. If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support." WTF IS GOING ON!PantieRaider6 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Dropped many times after patch. First time I thought it was a drop hack since my game just quit to the menu with a message "you have been dropped". But now, it just stays at the surrender screen until I click surrender. . . In both 'stuck surrender screen' my allie was dropped the way I described above, with me getting stuck. I am playing on a wired connection and over my last 800 or so game I have NEVER been dropped, that is to say, until the patch came out. Is this a known issue? Teach0 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 points not updating Hi, I've played 3 games of 2v2 now and not getting any points.. They are showing up in my match list but not adding to my scores... whats problem? is it just lag ? I've waited over an hour and still no pts :( Thx..tRex1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Unable to download an authentication module I have been through all of the threads regarding this problem that was seen before. None of the fixes offered there have helped me. I initially couldn't join or create any multiplayer games. I received an error that said "Cliensidecache_read_bash_hash" everytime I tried. I reinstalled SCII and cleared the registry of anything relating to SC in hopes that it would fix it. Everything worked perfectly before this latest patch. I am on Windows 7. Now, when I try to login to Battle.net through SC2 I just get an error message that says, "Unable to download an authentication module." I have tried adding the "Cache" folder to my Blizzard Entertainment/Battle.net/ directory in ProgramData. I have cleared the file completely. I have flushed my DNS. I DO NOT have Avast. Still, it doesn't worked. And yes, I have tried to login over 30 times. Please help me!UsA1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Too many tie games without starting a game~~ I have reported this issue but no replies,why?<br/>http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/1577521866<br/>now i'm constantly suffering from this hell. Frequently tie games even without starting a game!what's more ,i have lost at least 500 points!!!Is there anyone who can help me?<br/>Please check my match histories and give me a feedback......I would go into master ladder without this hell!<br/> http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/647772/1/GloomShroom/matches it's my match history ,what's the meaning of "left"? the game didn't start at all!!! Just said that "Find the person" but the game didn't start and the "FIND MATCH" button was enabled! GloomShroom0 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Lag or Studdering gameplay? FIXED! READ HERE! I was having all sorts of trouble while Playing Starcraft 2. I Looked at my ram by right clicking on "My Computer" and it said I had 3gigs (2.74gigs Usable). In Task Manager it said I was using 1.13Gigs of ram while my laptop was idling and while playing Starcraft 2 or Diablo 2, it would jump up to 2.28gigs. I called my ISP and they made me do a speed test which I got an exellent connection wired and wirelessly, I then got a hold of HP and this is the help she gave me and it fixed my problems! It might just work for you!(BTW Starcraft and Diablo are the olny 2 things on this laptop, everything else has been removed!) [January 12, 2011 8:34 PM] -- Vittal S says: Dustin, in this case, I suggest you to reinstall the latest graphics driver, BIOS update in the notebook. [January 12, 2011 8:34 PM] -- Dustin says: but everything is up to date. [January 12, 2011 8:35 PM] -- Vittal S says: I see that the notebook is not installed with the current version. [January 12, 2011 8:35 PM] -- Dustin says: I went to all the sites and downloaded all of the updates... [January 12, 2011 8:35 PM] -- Vittal S says: Please reinstall AMD High-Definition Graphics Driver from the below link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp49501-50000/sp49519.exe [January 12, 2011 8:36 PM] -- Vittal S says: Please update the latest BIOS from the below link: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50501-51000/sp50979.exe [January 12, 2011 8:36 PM] -- Vittal S says: Note : Please follow the steps while updating the BIOS. 1.Close all the applications and programs running before performing the BIOS update. 2.Always connect AC power when performing the BIOS update. 3.Do not interrupt the system while performing the BIOS update. [January 12, 2011 8:37 PM] -- Vittal S says: I will provide you with a Microsoft fix it and please run the fix it in the notebook. [January 12, 2011 8:37 PM] -- Vittal S says: Here is the link: [January 12, 2011 8:37 PM] -- Vittal S says: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2258121 [January 12, 2011 8:37 PM] -- Vittal S says: NOTE: The URL above will take you to a non HP Web site. HP does not control and is not responsible for information outside of the HP Web site. [January 12, 2011 8:38 PM] -- Vittal S says: Once you run the fix it, please try installing the updates and the issue will be fixed.Alloutskitzo0 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 Crash after Raynor Screen: freezes at login My game crashes and/or freezes after the Raynor screen, right as the background for the login screen shows up. When it showed an error report, I got this: http://rapidshare.com/files/442289946/error.txt (too big to fit here) Thank you if you can fix this!MisterT1 Jan 13, 2011
Jan 13, 2011 SC leading to computer problems? So recently, I think prior to the latest patch, my computer has been just shutting down unexpectedly while I'm playing SC. It's become more frequent to the point where I'm still in the menus when an error message pops up for about half a second then my computer powers off. It starts right back up and I haven't noticed any other performance issues besides an occasional hiccup in the audio, but I miss playing SC. I don't know whether not this is a computer problem or an SC problem. I was hoping someone could shed some light on the situation for me. Thanks!Pigeon1 Jan 13, 2011