Technical Support

Jun 21 Waiting on another intallation or update. My Battlenet just says this in the update field and the bar never progresses. If I start the game, it wont let me play online. Been like this for a week.Solmar1 Jun 21
Jun 21 Can't install Legacy of the Void I just bought LOTV and insert disk 1, it does an update, then when I go to play it still goes to WOL.. It doesn't even ask me for the key code.. When I click LOTV campaign it says I need to purchase it, but I already bought it..ryan2 Jun 21
Jun 21 Campaign Crashes on The Dig victory cinematic Whenever I complete "The Dig" mission on Normal difficulty the game crashes at the start of the victory cinematic. I'm on a modern MBP, so I don't think my hardware is the issue. It seems to just be an issue with the game. The game just updated today, so this is one whatever the newest version is.realDad0 Jun 21
Jun 21 Problems while trying to change the announcer I've been having problems while trying to change my announcer for Zerg. Terran and Protoss both work just fine, but Zerg only keeps the standard announcer no matter what I actually have selected in the Collection page. I've tried updating the game and scanning for problems, but to no avail. I even tried to uninstall the game and install it again, but it STILL doesn't work. And yes, I'm sure I have selected a different announcer correctly in the Collection page. Has anybody else ever met this problem? How can I solve it? Thanks in advance for any help.vanderLin1 Jun 21
Jun 21 Crash to desktop upon start-up To whom this may concern, I have been playing SC2 on and off for a few years now. The latest two attempts after installing were met with failure to run the game. It would crash upon start up. The screen would turn black, the cursor will change, then it crashes. Steps to reproduce: 1. Open battle.net client. 2. Wait for StarCraft II to fully update. 3. Click Play in the StarCraft II tab. I have tried reinstalling the game, reinstalling the battle.net program while deleting old files, putting an exception in the firewall, disabling my anti-virus, and running the game in 32bit without success. I was unable to find any other potential solutions so I am turning to the technical support forums. The error code last encountered was: 6A759258-F502-4145-8887-CD6B2369B1AE I do not see a possibility of uploading a file directly, I will add dropbox links to relevant files below. DxDiag: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ddhs4fd8hkw1frn/DxDiag.txt?dl=0 image of the error window: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hvvk7waoxblj21/Error.PNG?dl=0 Thank you for your patience, UnshatterUnshatter0 Jun 21
Jun 21 Patch install error When the patch was installed, the game closes and I get this error: B5F0B37A-15BB-4F4F-B07B-A17E3675021C I hope somebody can help me because beforehand it worked without any problem.Danthe0 Jun 21
Jun 20 game closes upon start of match game closes upon start of match, started right after battle net maintenencemchammered6 Jun 20
Jun 20 sc2 Unknown error. Please Reinstall the game Every time I join a game, it crashes about 18 seconds in. I tried reinstalling but it didn't work.Shaneman8 Jun 20
Jun 20 Fatal Error: Game Crashes. I tried to play the LotV campaign but after 30 seconds of entering the game crashes, a "fatal error" window pops up with a text-box for me to say what was I doing before the game crashed and the options to reopen or close. If I reopened or closed and then opened up the game again, the problem persisted. Do you guys know what's going on? Everything was perfect yesterday night. Now, I can't play. :( This is the code I got from the crash: FD8F0617-7E6B-4F8D-A626-D76B61C8FC29 I'm a Mac user.Valdemar22 Jun 20
Jun 20 Latest patch crashes SCII on Mac every time I have tried every suggestion or recommendation I have come across for troubleshooting this issue on Blizzard's support pages and I still have had no luck playing starcraft II since I installed the newest patch 3.15... The game will start just fine and then I go to select a mission to start and it'll load to the point where I see my command center and SCVs. Then it'll freeze and crash. I've filled out 6 crash reports and nothing has become of it so I thought I'd see if someone here has any helpful ideas. I noticed quite a few other people on the chat who had this problem as well.Seneca3 Jun 20
Jun 20 3.15.0 Game crash upon match start Consistent crash of game around 10 seconds after match start. Just updated to game 3.15.0.54518, on Mac OS X 10.11.6, US region. Relevant error report: A9F84F1B-37DE-496C-8BF5-58C94BFE76A8.Enterprise15 Jun 20
Jun 20 Keep getting disconnected pop up I'm getting this extremely annoying disconnected pop up in single player. It pops up for a very short time that I can't fully read what it says, but I know it has to do with disconnecting from achievements because that appears in chat. The headline of the pop up is something like "Disconnected from battle.net" this wouldn't be so bad on its own, but I get a freeze for like 3 seconds after it pops up and happens every like 2 minutes. I tried to run the repair tool but nothing has changed. If this helps; right before this happened the battle.net launcher "lost" the install path of starcraft and I had to click install and choose the same folder to get it to launch again.("locating" folder location didn't work, I had to click "install")Allan3 Jun 20
Jun 20 Still down for maintenance? I can log into the app, but not the game. Is it still down for maintenance?Amerthyst4 Jun 20
Jun 20 Several days of extremley frequent lag Checked everything on my end. Internets fine. Recently been getting lag spikes of 1 to 2 seconds of the game completely freezing every 4 or 5 seconds. It's horrible and I have seen a couple other posters in general discussion report a similar experience so I can only assume it is server side.mrhealerman4 Jun 20
Jun 20 Battlenet keeps disconnecting and reconnecting Playing single player campaign in SC2, like every 5min, battlenet would disconnect for 1 second and reconnect back again. Does anyone knows how to fix this problem or is it server side problem?Ryce31 Jun 20
Jun 20 Recover Campaign progress? I recently had to replace my hard drive, and all my progress in the Heart of the Swarm campaign is gone. My Wings of Liberty progress is intact, but everything from my HotS save is gone. Anyone know anything that could be done?Phlynch1 Jun 20
Jun 20 In order to access this content you must upgrade your copy... Of StarCraft 2. This happened a few days ago as well, same issue? easy fix?BoneApart41 Jun 20
Jun 20 Game random short freezes Hi, just wondering if anybody has this issue: during the game, randomly, it will suddendly freeze shortly. then it will continue with a small rubberband jump... (if that's the word) can get annoying. can't tell how often happens, i don't play the game often. if this helps, I have an intel i5 6200u, NVidia gtx 950m, 8 Gb Ram, Win 10 Home, 128SSD + 1 TB HDD. its a laptop. any help will be greatly appreciated :) best regardsRayko2 Jun 20
Jun 20 Lost campaing! My WOL campaing is LOST!!!! I dont know what to do!!!ARI1 Jun 20
Jun 19 Launching SCII causes audio problems everywhere Just purchased SCII and after spending a solid 2 hours trying to get it to get past the "Authenticating..." screen (a troubleshooting process in and of itself) I'm now encountering issues with the audio. As soon as I launch the game, all audio from my computer becomes heavily distorted and crackle-y, even out of other programs like Spotify or system sounds. Its so terrible to listen to it renders my computer unusable. Even after exiting the game, this audio distortion persists until I restart my computer. I do not have this issue with any other Blizzard games (I play Diablo and Overwatch), nor any other program on my computer. I've deleted and am reinstalling now, but given my internet provider, it'll be a few hours before I can test again. My first plan is try running it in compatibility mode, but failing that, does anyone know what might be causing this?postman1 Jun 19
Jun 19 Battle.net connection lost pop-up in campaign. I am receiving a repeating pop-up with ''connection to battle.net lost! during single player campaign every 1-2 minutes. The game lags for a brief second then resumes and states that achievements services has been restored. I play almost every other blizzard games and this doesn't happen and my network connection is fine. I need help with this!Maplecat0 Jun 19
Jun 19 Editor Connection was interrupted Lately for some reason when I am trying to edit a map, the editor keeps giving me warnings saying (Warning: Battle.net connection was interrupted) between every 2 and 4 minutes. Before this I wasn't getting the error as often. When I was trying to publish the map it would ask me to log in, then it would get to the point where the map is supposed to upload and get stuck. The progress wouldn't move and the status was blank. The messages window popped up in the background saying that the connection was interrupted, then that it was lost, then to reconnect to be able to "play". Any ideas of what to do to fix this? ...GoliathFTZ0 Jun 19
Jun 19 The Viper WOW ***************************** WOW the Parasitic Bomb is way to freaking powerful when you can make 10 15 consume what ever you consume you at a cheap !@# rate and there cheap $%^ hell to make and 60 damage realllllllllllllllly and is its -*!@ing cloud so not one or two or 3 but of the units 90% of what the clouds land on. 60*10= 600 damage OP much. Just wow blizzard this unit needs another look there are a lot of other units that need a look at toowArLoRd0 Jun 19
Jun 19 Blizzard games uninstalled by themselves Diablo 3 ROS, and SC2 HOTS both need to be reinstalled on my computer for some reason. I never uninstalled them, nor even played on my account for the past day. Edit: Game updated and had 50mb patch for some reason but stated it needed install, I'm assuming the same for Diablo 3.Xeno6 Jun 19
Jun 18 Game not working I am getting error code BLZBNTAG0000096A what is this i cant even open the game i just paid forChad0 Jun 18
Jun 18 Parties keep disbanding / kicking randomly titleQqdk1 Jun 18
Jun 18 Game always disconnects at 6-8 minutes I have played SC2 in the past with no problems (a few years ago), I recently bought the newest expansion and get disconnected in almost every game, almost always between 6-8 minutes in the game. Prior to disconnect ("Attempting to reconnect"), there is no lag or indication I'm about to be disconnected. I play several other Blizzard games an hour or two at a time with no issues at all. Here are my WinMTR trace's running the entire game and into the disconnect showing no packet loss. I am on my router's latest firmware and confirmed it exists when just connecting the modem. I have reset my ipconfig, renewed, and flushed DNS according to Blizzard instructions. This is a very frusterating problem as there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it, my internet is working properly during the drop. Does anyone have suggestions?? http://i.imgur.com/JdNgTJl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/eb0emr7.jpgViRUS9 Jun 18
Jun 18 Error message "disconnected" while actually connected. As i'm playing, an error message appears saying i'm disconnected. I have to hit the "OK" button to continue playing the campaign.NotRandom0 Jun 18
Jun 18 FPS Spikes since latest patch Afternoon, At first I thought it was just me - but after speaking with 5+ friends - there seems to be some issue with random FPS lag spikes after the latest patch - I'm surprised to have not seen any post about it - is this recognized by blizz and is there a fix or something being worked on? ThanksWarBird0 Jun 18
Jun 18 Matchmaking queues are currently unavailable Hi! As the title suggests, these are the problems my client is currently facing: On all tabs on the Multiplayer tab it will only display: "Matchmaking queues are currently unavailable", no portrait will be displayed (but the league frame is), no custom maps load ("no maps matching search parameters" is instead displayed, no arcade games load (chatroom does load though). This seems to have only started after the last patch. I have followed these steps: 1) Reset your network to clear any residual connections and cache. 2) Flush the DNS Cache. 3) Use Google's DNS. 4) Run a Scan and Repair. 5) Reset your Password. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20744464364?page=2#post-27 To no effect. I also updated all the drivers. Please advise!Mackky11 Jun 18
Jun 18 Wrong picture??? Why is my picture a Orc when i post in a starcraft forum?Yankee1 Jun 18
Jun 17 Game crashes on startup Every time I try to launch the game I see a black box and then an error window stating, "An unexpected fatal error occurred." Here is the report ID it provided. D1E280DD-025F-4701-BDB0-5C8EB15EF92F I have tried running as admin as well as 32 bit mode. No change. Running latest drivers and windows updates. EDIT: I found out that it was RivaTuner causing the crash.Shinzou1 Jun 17
Jun 17 Keyboard responds poorly [solved] I finally found the reason. It was due to the Share function of Nvidia Experience. I don't know the details, but everything is fine again after I turn it off. -------------------------------------------------------------- The keyboard doesn't always respond every time I press a key. This happens in both games that I'm playing: Starcraft 2 (and Heroes of the Storm). For example, when I spam Alt + T, the mini map doesn't switch modes a few times. Or when I want to build a Pylon, I may have to press E a few times. (Or when I play Sgt. Hammer in Heroes of the Storm, I have to spam Y to start the Jet.) At first, I thought it's a problem with my keyboard or my Windows. I tried to type a document; but, everything went well. No key was missing or didn't respond when I typed that document. I didn't have this problem with my old computer. Though, it died, and I've just bought this new computer. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 6/17/2017, 23:57:16 Machine name: LAPTOP-HR8ADINU Machine Id: {E1A4B9A5-EE39-49C9-8A13-7182DF1AAC4F} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.170602-2252) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: HP System Model: HP Pavilion Notebook BIOS: F.35 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.8GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8078MB RAM Page File: 4630MB used, 5845MB available Windows Dir: C:\windows DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591B&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_04 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 4166 MB Dedicated Memory: 128 MB Shared Memory: 4038 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: BOE0694 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.024Hz) Output Type: Internal Driver Name: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdumdim64.dll,C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd12umd64.dll Driver File Version: 21.20.0016.4542 (English) Driver Version: 21.20.16.4542 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.1 Graphics Preemption: Triangle Compute Preemption: Thread Miracast: Not Supported by WiFi driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 24/10/2016 02:00:00, 95024744 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-1A5B-11CF-3262-09A2BFC2D835} Vendor ID: 0x8086 Device ID: 0x591B SubSys ID: 0x8219103C Revision ID: 0x0004 Driver Strong Name: oem39.inf:5f63e53499417f2d:iKBLD_w10_DS_B2:21.20.16.4542:pci\ven_8086&dev_591b&subsys_8219103c Rank Of Driver: 00D10001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Multiview_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 1050 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C8D&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 6054 MB Dedicated Memory: 2015 MB Shared Memory: 4038 MB Current Mode: Unknown Driver Name: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvd3dumx.dll,C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvwgf2umx.dll,C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvwgf2umx.dll Driver File Version: 21.21.0013.7682 (English) Driver Version: 21.21.13.7682 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.1 Graphics Preemption: Pixel Compute Preemption: Dispatch Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Discrete Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 06/02/2017 02:00:00, 17751728 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: Unknown Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x1C8D SubSys ID: 0x8219103C Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem37.inf:0f066de39fbfe222:Section046:21.21.13.7682:pci\ven_10de&dev_1c8d&subsys_8219103c Rank Of Driver: 00D10001 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10 DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Unknown DXVA-HD: Unknown DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Lautsprecher/Kopfhörer (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0295&SUBSYS_103C8219&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7930 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 06/09/2016 00:00:00, 5310472 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Mikrofonarray (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7930 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 9/9/2016 11:30:10, 5310472 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Stereomix (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7930 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 9/9/2016 11:30:10, 5310472 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: HP Wide Vision HD Location: Front SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_05c8&pid_038e&mi_00#6&20a8b444&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global Manufacturer: Microsoft HardwareID: USB\VID_05C8&PID_038E&REV_0104&MI_00,USB\VID_05C8&PID_038E&MI_00 DriverDesc: USB-Videogerät DriverProvider: Microsoft DriverVersion: 10.0.14393.82 DriverDateEnglish: 6/21/2006 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 21/06/2006 00:00:00 Service: usbvideo Class: Image DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: HP Wide Vision HD Parent: USB\VID_05C8&PID_038E\200901010001 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: n/a Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\usbvideo,\Driver\ACPI,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: Imaging ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HP Wireless Button Driver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0001, 0x0001 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USBGamingMouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x258A, 0x0012 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (xHCI) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0xA12F | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 535904 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x258A, 0x0012 | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 169312 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x258A, 0x0012 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/18/2016 22:08:37, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 11/18/2016 22:08:37, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 11/18/2016 22:08:37, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x258A, 0x0012 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 59232 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x258A, 0x0012 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 11/18/2016 22:08:37, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 11/18/2016 22:08:37, 156672 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 11/18/2016 22:08:37, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x258A, 0x0012 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/18/2016 22:08:37, 39424 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 62304 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 114176 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 62304 bytes | + Synaptics SMBus TouchPad | Matching Device ID: acpi\syn3227 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | Driver: SynTP.sys, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 902248 bytes | Driver: Smb_driver_Intel_Aux.sys, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 64104 bytes | Driver: Smb_driver_AMDASF_Aux.sys, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 60008 bytes | Driver: SynRMIHID_Aux.sys, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 57448 bytes | Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 278632 bytes | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 803944 bytes | Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:22, 19548264 bytes | Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:21, 4043880 bytes | Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 12790271 bytes | Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:24, 1901672 bytes | Driver: SynMood.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 1924712 bytes | Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:21, 4168296 bytes | Driver: Tutorial.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:24, 1899112 bytes | Driver: InstNT.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 325736 bytes | Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 283240 bytes | Driver: SynUnst.ini, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 1836903 bytes | Driver: SynRemoveUserSettings.dat, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 1315 bytes | Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:21, 220264 bytes | Driver: SynTPEnhService.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:21, 258152 bytes | Driver: SynPivotRotate.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 770663 bytes | Driver: SynChiralRotate.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 382277 bytes | Driver: SynFlick.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 737975 bytes | Driver: SynPinch.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 286463 bytes | Driver: SynMomentum.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 246230 bytes | Driver: SynLinearVHScroll.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 929103 bytes | Driver: SynChiralVHScroll.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 1620778 bytes | Driver: SynTwoFingerVHScroll.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 746464 bytes | Driver: SynPivotRotate_ChiralRotate.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 1142810 bytes | Driver: SynThreeFingerFlick.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 633621 bytes | Driver: SynThreeFingersDown.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 215907 bytes | Driver: SynTwistRotate.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:22, 1826816 bytes | Driver: SynChiralTwistRotate.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 2998272 bytes | Driver: StaticImg.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 968 bytes | Driver: StaticImg.png, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 107143 bytes | Driver: StaticImgNB.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 970 bytes | Driver: StaticImgNB.png, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 81676 bytes | Driver: SynSysDetect.js, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 1589 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 650659 bytes | Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 774019 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 795115 bytes | Driver: Syn4FFlickVNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 717383 bytes | Driver: SynSmartSense.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 345343 bytes | Driver: SynSmartSenseNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 340930 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 1264895 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDownNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 1222781 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 1201694 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRightNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 938952 bytes | Driver: Syn3FingerPress.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 149361 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotion.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 790425 bytes | Driver: SynLinearScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 486299 bytes | Driver: SynMomentum.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 231541 bytes | Driver: SynMomentumScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 1513885 bytes | Driver: SynPinchZoom.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 361085 bytes | Driver: SynBlackScreen.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 14729 bytes | Driver: SynPivotRotate.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 609629 bytes | Driver: SynTwistRotate.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 535667 bytes | Driver: SynCoverGesture.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 633185 bytes | Driver: SynChiralRotate.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 321969 bytes | Driver: SynChiralScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 1776645 bytes | Driver: SynCoastingScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 880823 bytes | Driver: SynPointing.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 89721 bytes | Driver: SynPalmCheck.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 278039 bytes | Driver: SynSensitivity.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 183903 bytes | Driver: SynWindowConstrained.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 250401 bytes | Driver: SynSlowMotion.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 255951 bytes | Driver: SynConstrainedMotion.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 1174655 bytes | Driver: SynTapping.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 67389 bytes | Driver: SynButtons.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 190451 bytes | Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 84183 bytes | Driver: SynTouchStykButton.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 95259 bytes | Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 183909 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionDragging.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 174015 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeed.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 174015 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointing.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 157579 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressure.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 67539 bytes | Driver: SynNoButtons.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 28715 bytes | Driver: SynTapZones.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 215105 bytes | Driver: SynLinearHScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 527389 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 626005 bytes | Driver: SynTapHoldToDrag.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 62001 bytes | Driver: SynTapLockingDrag.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 95259 bytes | Driver: Syn1FingerClickNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 141143 bytes | Driver: Syn1FingerClickDrag.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 338125 bytes | Driver: Syn1FingerClickDragNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 330289 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerClickDrag.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 471371 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerFlickNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 675403 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerFlickLR.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 502795 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 617787 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 634223 bytes | Driver: Syn3FingerFlickNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 749365 bytes | Driver: Syn3FingerPressNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 141143 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 1243838 bytes | Driver: SynButtonsNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 182233 bytes | Driver: SynChiralRotateNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 313751 bytes | Driver: SynChiralScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 1760209 bytes | Driver: SynCoastingScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 872605 bytes | Driver: SynCoverGestureNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 633185 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionDraggingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 165797 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeedNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 165797 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 149361 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressureNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 62003 bytes | Driver: SynLinearHScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 519171 bytes | Driver: SynMomentumScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 1482533 bytes | Driver: SynPinchZoomNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 350007 bytes | Driver: SynPivotRotateNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 535667 bytes | Driver: SynTapHoldToDragNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 56465 bytes | Driver: SynTapLockingDragNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 100797 bytes | Driver: SynTwistRotateNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 527449 bytes | Driver: SynPointingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 84183 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 895723 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 862177 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVScrolling_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 597933 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 586882 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumHScrolling_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 575831 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 564780 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoasting.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 1794763 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoastingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 3445345 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerVCoasting_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 919145 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerHCoasting_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 1003421 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerVCoastingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 933191 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerHCoastingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 847921 bytes | Driver: SynMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 1408837 bytes | Driver: SynMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 1389179 bytes | Driver: SynVHCoasting.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 1955445 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrolling_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 432126 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 421117 bytes | Driver: SynChiralScrolling_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 819031 bytes | Driver: SynChiralScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 741716 bytes | Driver: SynLinearHScrolling_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 376913 bytes | Driver: SynLinearHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 354811 bytes | Driver: SynLinearScrolling_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 354811 bytes | Driver: SynLinearScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 332709 bytes | Driver: SynPivotRotate_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 498534 bytes | Driver: SynPivotRotateNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 365880 bytes | Driver: SynTwistRotate_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 421135 bytes | Driver: SynTwistRotateNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 410084 bytes | Driver: SynEdgePulls.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 1247447 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlick_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 598023 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 564870 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 3216 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerFlick.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 3212 bytes | Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 3212 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 3212 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 3218 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 3221 bytes | Driver: Syn3FingerPress.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 3212 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotion.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 3210 bytes | Driver: SynMomentum.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 3208 bytes | Driver: SynPinchZoom.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3209 bytes | Driver: SynRotating.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3208 bytes | Driver: SynTwistRotate.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:22, 3211 bytes | Driver: SynCoverGesture.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 3212 bytes | Driver: SynAccessibility.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 3221 bytes | Driver: SynSmartSense.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 3210 bytes | Driver: SynButtons.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 3207 bytes | Driver: SynClicking.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 3208 bytes | Driver: SynMultiFingerGestures.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3219 bytes | Driver: SynPalmCheck.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3209 bytes | Driver: SynPointing.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3208 bytes | Driver: SynScrolling.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3209 bytes | Driver: SynSensitivity.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3211 bytes | Driver: SynTapping.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 3207 bytes | Driver: SynTouchStykButton.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 3215 bytes | Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 3215 bytes | Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 3220 bytes | Driver: SynScrollingVertical.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3217 bytes | Driver: SynScrollingHorizontal.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3219 bytes | Driver: SynScrollingChiral.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 3215 bytes | Driver: SynLockingDrags.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 3212 bytes | Driver: SynEdgePulls.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 3162 bytes | Driver: Syn3FingerTapping.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 3214 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 398973 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 387964 bytes | Driver: SynTappingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 67389 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerRightClickNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 190451 bytes | Driver: SynVHCoastingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 1979037 bytes | Driver: SynEdgePullsNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 1184745 bytes | Driver: SynPalmCheckNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 266961 bytes | Driver: SynLinearScrollingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 478081 bytes | Driver: SynSensitivityNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 172829 bytes | Driver: SynMomentumNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 223323 bytes | Driver: SynTapZonesNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 206887 bytes | Driver: SynTapZonesNB_win8.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 155875 bytes | Driver: SynEdgeMotionNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 782207 bytes | Driver: SynSlowMotionNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 239337 bytes | Driver: SynConstrainedMotionNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:17, 1122071 bytes | Driver: SynWindowConstrainedNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 239325 bytes | Driver: Syn3FHSlide.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 243720 bytes | Driver: Syn3FHSlideNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 202757 bytes | Driver: Syn3FTapActionCenter.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 108227 bytes | Driver: Syn3FTapActionCenterNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 105076 bytes | Driver: Syn3FTapCortana.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 111378 bytes | Driver: Syn3FTapCortanaNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 108227 bytes | Driver: Syn4FTapActionCenter.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 111378 bytes | Driver: Syn4FTapActionCenterNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 108227 bytes | Driver: Syn4FTapCortana.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 114529 bytes | Driver: Syn4FTapCortanaNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:15, 111378 bytes | Driver: Syn3FClickActionCenterNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 139737 bytes | Driver: Syn3FClickCortanaNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 149190 bytes | Driver: Syn4FClickActionCenterNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 158643 bytes | Driver: Syn4FClickCortanaNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 164945 bytes | Driver: Syn3FVSlide.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 395018 bytes | Driver: Syn3FVSlideNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:13, 363508 bytes | Driver: dpinst.exe, 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 1056872 bytes | Driver: SynSmbDrv.ini, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 6161 bytes | Driver: SynRMIHID.ini, 8/22/2016 12:03:19, 4230 bytes | Driver: SynLinearVScroll.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:18, 518694 bytes | Driver: SynWingGesture.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 305841 bytes | Driver: SynWingGesture.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:23, 3164 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerTappingNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 101711 bytes | Driver: Syn2FingerTapping.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:12, 3214 bytes | Driver: Syn4FingerTapping.html, 8/22/2016 12:03:14, 3214 bytes | Driver: Ckp2FingerScrolling.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 382935 bytes | Driver: Ckp3FingerDown.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 153456 bytes | Driver: Ckp3FingerFlick.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 569095 bytes | Driver: CkpChiralMotion.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 420858 bytes | Driver: CkpClickDrag.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 271447 bytes | Driver: CkpLinearScroll.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 427998 bytes | Driver: CkpLRClick.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 284073 bytes | Driver: CkpMomentum.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 328085 bytes | Driver: CkpPinch.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 309339 bytes | Driver: CkpPivotRotate.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 605893 bytes | Driver: CkpPivotRotate2.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 779912 bytes | Driver: CkpTouchpadDisable.mpg, 8/22/2016 12:03:10, 293736 bytes | Driver: SynCom.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:16, 428648 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 59232 bytes | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 114176 bytes | Driver: SynTPCo54.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 329832 bytes | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 8/22/2016 12:03:24, 1795952 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 78.7 GB Total Space: 120.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: SanDisk SD8SNAT-128G-1006 Drive: D: Free Space: 901.3 GB Total Space: 941.2 GB File System: NTFS Model: HGST HTS721010A9E630 Drive: E: Free Space: 1.5 GB Total Space: 12.7 GB File System: NTFS Model: HGST HTS721010A9E630 Drive: G: Free Space: 2312.3 GB Total Space: 2861.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: Seagate Expansion Desk SCSI Disk Device Drive: F: Model: hp DVDRW DU8AESH Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:53, 173056 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_591B&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_04\3&11583659&1&10 Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdkmd64.sys, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 11036640 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd10iumd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 23203712 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd10idpp64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:10, 446368 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd11dxva64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:20, 48674336 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd12umd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 3523848 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdumdim64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:26, 95024744 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdail64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:50, 336392 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxcmrt64.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 207552 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 204992 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxcmjit64.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 2333200 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdde64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 235480 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdusc64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 6693832 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iga64.dll, 2/22/2017 01:47:10, 1370128 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igc64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 18784424 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdmd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 2970616 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd10iumd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 18055408 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd10idpp32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:10, 424200 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd11dxva32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 47787344 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igd12umd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 3425064 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdumdim32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:26, 93745200 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdail32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:50, 316944 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdde32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 194224 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxcmrt32.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 180896 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 181024 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxcmjit32.dll, 6.00.0000.1189 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 1720336 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdusc32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 5142656 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iga32.dll, 2/22/2017 01:47:12, 1137576 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igc32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 16072608 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdmd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:14, 2312080 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxs64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:32, 12726 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxo64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:32, 40343 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxc64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:30, 40316 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxg64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:30, 39658 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:32, 40931 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:30, 41296 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:30, 39798 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxa64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:30, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhxa64.cpa, 1/13/2017 09:58:30, 2813952 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhcp64.dll, 9.00.0030.7777 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 249704 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:18, 1841104 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 488928 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhcp32.dll, 9.00.0030.7777 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 213824 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:18, 1838408 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0031.9015 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 310240 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\cp_resources.bin, 1/13/2017 09:57:24, 560260 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\difx64.exe, 1.04.0003.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:50, 183784 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 932368 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 123912 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxDHLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 132616 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 405008 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 38408 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxDILibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 37896 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 1996816 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 31240 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxLHMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 31248 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxSDK.exe, 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 1001440 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxSDKLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 105992 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxSDKLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 116240 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 531936 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 36360 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxEMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 36360 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:50, 467424 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:50, 921568 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 1/13/2017 09:57:28, 935 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\Gfxv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:50, 915936 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\Gfxv2_0.exe.config, 1/13/2017 09:57:28, 895 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\GfxResources.dll, 8.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:50, 5065224 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 648720 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 111632 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 350688 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxCPL.cpl, 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 280072 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 217104 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 311264 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:16, 64576 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\ColorImageEnhancement.wmv, 1/13/2017 09:57:16, 375173 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\ImageStabilization.wmv, 1/13/2017 09:58:32, 403671 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\FilmModeDetection.wmv, 1/13/2017 09:57:26, 641530 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 280072 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 61448 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\ig9icd64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:52, 13810704 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\ig9icd32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:52, 10551312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 10/26/2016 08:42:28, 1981 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 10/26/2016 08:42:30, 9788 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 1/13/2017 09:58:58, 32 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 113168 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 387088 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 8686096 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1479688 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 534032 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 1304316 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 321440 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 392692 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 1242252 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 312700 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 392572 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 897368 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 264072 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 350376 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1440776 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 5031440 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 5368848 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 5246992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 282792 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 445096 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 364704 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\clbltfnshared.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 1067104 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 122384 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 443408 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 11617800 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1719816 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 679952 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 1252064 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 344424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 408100 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:48, 1190008 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 1/13/2017 09:58:48, 331352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 407980 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 829896 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 283456 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 1/13/2017 09:58:50, 366152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 6.06.0000.0370 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1887240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 5242896 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 5753352 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:58, 5636112 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 332464 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.03.2015.0528 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 530608 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 442536 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 334344 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdbcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:52, 420880 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdrcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 6394896 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\common_clang32.dll, 4.03.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 24677896 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdmcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:52, 4849168 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdfcl32.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:52, 247816 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 436232 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdbcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:52, 469520 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdrcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 7098888 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\common_clang64.dll, 4.03.0000.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 36635144 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdmcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 6895632 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdfcl64.dll, 21.20.0016.4542 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:52, 287752 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igdclbif.bin, 1/13/2017 09:57:54, 8097966 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\libEGL.dll, 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 150032 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\libGLESv1_CM.dll, 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 110088 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\libGLESv2.dll, 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 120848 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 7.16.0009.0029 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:18, 8949192 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 1.16.0009.0029 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 4750040 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:18, 1505288 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1378520 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1387224 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:20, 1520152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_encrypt_32.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:18, 1365888 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 10/26/2016 08:41:47, 846855 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:24, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:26, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:28, 64221 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:48, 59409 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_32.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:28, 65813 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 7.16.0009.0029 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:18, 9399272 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 1.16.0009.0029 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 4932312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:20, 1866984 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1708760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:56, 1717464 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:20, 1893000 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_encrypt_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 (English), 2/22/2017 01:47:18, 1680952 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 10/26/2016 08:41:47, 1519616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:24, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:26, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:28, 13153 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:58:48, 12625 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_64.vp, 1/13/2017 09:57:28, 13777 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\igxpco64.dll, 1.03.0021.0000 (English), 2/22/2017 01:45:54, 228872 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\120322.inf_amd64_496b556827a662cb\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 1/13/2017 09:57:26, 935277 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A13A&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&B0 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.06.0000.1032 (English), 9/23/2016 00:40:58, 204896 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7th Generation Processor Family Host Bridge/DRAM Registers - 5910 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_5910&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_05\3&11583659&1&00 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A103&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&B8 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 15.02.0000.1020 (English), 9/20/2016 12:04:30, 795640 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family Thermal subsystem - A131 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A131&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&A2 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #7 - A116 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A116&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_F1\3&11583659&1&E6 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (English), 12/14/2016 07:18:10, 335712 bytes Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A123&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&FC Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Smb_driver_Intel.sys, 19.03.0011.0037 (English), 8/22/2016 12:03:11, 64104 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynSmbDrv.ini, 8/22/2016 12:03:20, 6161 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (English), 8/22/2016 12:03:24, 1795952 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A12F&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&A0 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.1358 (English), 6/3/2017 11:50:15, 381792 bytes Name: Intel(R) Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Processor Participant Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1903&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_05\3&11583659&1&20 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\dptf_cpu.sys, 8.02.11000.2996 (English), 9/19/2016 12:42:30, 66624 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (English), 8/22/2016 12:03:24, 1795952 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #5 - A114 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A114&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_F1\3&11583659&1&E4 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (English), 12/14/2016 07:18:10, 335712 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A171&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&FB Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 83456 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 366592 bytes Name: Intel(R) Serial IO I2C Host Controller - A160 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A160&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&A8 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaLPSS2_I2C.sys, 30.100.1633.0003 (English), 8/29/2016 15:53:26, 184632 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PMC - A121 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A121&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&FA Driver: n/a Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_15\4&19C5FC6C&0&00E6 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.10.0714.2016 (English), 8/5/2016 11:35:18, 943112 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (English), 8/5/2016 11:35:19, 82544 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1C8D&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_A1\4&24338D94&0&0008 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:56:18, 465336 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 2/10/2017 13:24:14, 1362012 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0006.0000 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:20, 4126280 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0006.0000 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:24, 97058000 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 2/10/2017 13:24:12, 26634 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 2/10/2017 17:56:48, 857016 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:30, 421432 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 2/10/2017 13:24:14, 77216 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:12, 461872 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:46, 839608 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 2/10/2017 18:00:20, 212024 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 2/10/2017 18:00:22, 224312 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvlddmkm.sys, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:42, 14311352 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:42, 14311352 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvd3dumx.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:22, 17751728 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvwgf2umx.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:50:28, 24614616 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:40, 1052216 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:26, 956856 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:30, 446904 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nv-vk64.json, 2/10/2017 13:24:12, 669 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:28, 818496 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:36, 817656 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:40, 407240 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:48:56, 3980944 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 2/10/2017 17:57:12, 40132536 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:04, 10453848 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:28, 2958904 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:44, 698728 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 2/10/2017 13:24:14, 42286 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:58, 34719160 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:50:06, 10907872 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:50:14, 11017016 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvd3dum.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:18, 14666568 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\nvwgf2um.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:50:22, 20941160 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:40, 989752 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:22, 907704 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:28, 397240 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nv-vk32.json, 2/10/2017 13:24:12, 669 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:28, 658400 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:32, 656864 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:40, 339144 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:48:52, 3516760 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 2/10/2017 17:57:06, 35231160 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:00, 8847008 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:26, 2594744 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:49:44, 586968 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:58:50, 28212784 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 6.14.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:50:02, 9247336 bytes Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 (English), 2/10/2017 17:50:12, 9000328 bytes Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvhm.inf_amd64_7c553af4468727c1\VulkanRT-Installer.exe, 1.00.0026.0000 (English), 2/10/2017 18:00:32, 682120 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvdispco6437682.dll, 2.00.0047.0004 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:38, 1995704 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvdispgenco6437682.dll, 2.00.0023.0002 (English), 2/10/2017 17:57:38, 1600056 bytes Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A152&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_31\3&11583659&1&F8 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:53, 18784 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1901&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_05\3&11583659&1&08 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (English), 12/14/2016 07:18:10, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #6 - A115 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A115&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_F1\3&11583659&1&E5 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (English), 12/14/2016 07:18:10, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) 100 Series/C230 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port #1 - A110 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A110&SUBSYS_8219103C&REV_F1\3&11583659&1&E0 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (English), 12/14/2016 07:18:10, 335712 bytes Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_095A&SUBSYS_50108086&REV_61\C82158FFFF82851100 Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwtw04.sys, 19.20.0001.0003 (English), 10/11/2016 14:32:20, 7310600 bytes Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw04.dat, 10/11/2016 14:32:20, 10017272 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.14393.0953 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.14393.0953 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.1066 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.1066 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.14393.0206 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.14393.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.1066 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.14393.0953 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink-Konvertierung,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Audio Capture Sources: Mikrofonarray (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 Stereomix (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.1358 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.1358 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.1358 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 HP Wide Vision HD,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Video Capture Sources: HP Wide Vision HD,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink-Konvertierung,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000 Audio Renderers: Lautsprecher/Kopfhörer (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 DirectSound: Lautsprecher/Kopfhörer (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.1066 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 Intel® Hardware VP8 Decoder MFT, {6D856398-834E-4A89-8EE5-071BB3F58BE4}, 0x6, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0953 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0953 Intel® Hardware VP8 Sync Decoder MFT, {451E3CB7-2622-4BA5-8E1D-44B3C41D0924}, 0x1, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0953 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.14393.0953 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.14393.1066 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.14393.1066 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Encoders: Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 NVIDIA HEVC Encoder MFT, {966F107C-8EA2-425D-B822-E4A71BEF01D7}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFThevc.dll, 21.21.0013.7682 Intel® Hardware H265 Encoder MFT, {BC10864D-2B34-408F-912A-102B1B867B6C}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 7.16.0010.0013 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.14393.0953 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0351 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.1198 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.1198 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.1198 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.1198 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.1198 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.1198 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0206 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.14393.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.14393.1198 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0953 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableEncoders = 1 EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT {00001600-0000-0100-0800-000aa00389b71}, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 127922530288, type 5 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.14393.1358 P2: 80073d02 P3: 1F346C96-908F-4F4E-9F6E-FFBF4D127028 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;taskhostw P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.14393.1358 P2: 80073d02 P3: 1F346C96-908F-4F4E-9F6E-FFBF4D127028 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;taskhostw P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.14393.1358 P2: 80073d02 P3: 1F346C96-908F-4F4E-9F6E-FFBF4D127028 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;taskhostw P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 127912767574, type 5 Event Name: StoreAgentInstallFailure1 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Update;taskhostw P2: 80073d02 P3: 14393 P4: 1358 P5: Windows.Desktop P6: M P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: StoreAgentInstallFailure1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Update;taskhostw P2: 80073d02 P3: 14393 P4: 1358 P5: Windows.Desktop P6: M P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 129382354051, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe P2: 11.0.14393.953 P3: 10.0.14393.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 127922530288, type 5 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.14393.1358 P2: 80073d02 P3: 1F346C96-908F-4F4E-9F6E-FFBF4D127028 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;taskhostw P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.14393.1358 P2: 80073d02 P3: 1F346C96-908F-4F4E-9F6E-FFBF4D127028 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;taskhostw P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.14393.1358 P2: 80073d02 P3: 1F346C96-908F-4F4E-9F6E-FFBF4D127028 P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: Update;taskhostw P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 127912767574, type 5 Event Name: StoreAgentInstallFailure1 Response: Nicht verfügbar Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Update;taskhostw P2: 80073d02 P3: 14393 P4: 1358 P5: Windows.Desktop P6: M P7: P8: P9: P10: Syltom0 Jun 17
Jun 17 Can't add friends i've read extensively on this forum about the friend adding issue, as well as many others on other sites, and i haven't found anything about my problem. the thing is, wether i add my friend with his battletag or real id (it's activated in my account settings, i checked) or character, it either displays an "error" message (without any explications on what is this error about whatsoever), or it says that this friend doesn't exists. also when i try adding him by email, the invite is succesfully sent but he never receives it on his end. we tried going into the same chat rooms but couldn't see each other. it's as if we weren't on the same server or something like that, but i couldn't see anywhere any kind of options allowing us to be on the same server. can anyone help me solve this? PS: maybe it would be pertinent to mention that i changed my PC since i bought the game and created my account, so i had to reinstall Wings of liberty and Heart of the Swarm on my new disk drive.Krahe10 Jun 17
Jun 16 Arcade Games List Will Not Refresh/Load Arcade games list will not reload or refresh properly. When entering the game and clicking the arcade tab, games do not display properly. No title of games are shown, no portrait images will show, and also portrait image on top right will not show. Some games in the right hand list will show, but 80% of games will not be visible or load correctly, after 3-8mins they will load and display correctly. Refreshing the games list helps to load a couple more. Happens every time you load the game or leave out of a game and return to the lobby. This is after a reinstall of windows 10 Creators edition to fix the issue with steam games not working properly, I used a backup copy of SC2 to reinstall the SC2 game. I've ran a Repair using the launcher, and it found 1 file corrupt, and reinstalled the entire 30GB game, and the issue still remains. Reset my modem, with restart of my game. Looked on the forums for related issues, found an issue from SC2 ver 1.2 that had the issue, but nothing resolved, and idc about your step workarounds blizz, do something.Jinshutekisa1 Jun 16
Jun 15 Save Failed / Cannot open save I've just started replaying the lotv campaign and during the mission where you are in the taldarim temple, i randomly could not save my game any more. It was working fine yesterday when replaying hots campaign and all day today but randomly stopped. I also cannot open previous saves. Very frustrating. My windows account is an admin account and has full access to the SC2 folder in "my documents" and all subfolders. Any help is appreciated.Protosser6 Jun 15
Jun 15 SC2 crash short after start WIN10 64bit Looking at the logs i have been getting crash dumps since May I have reinstalled sc2 update and clean installed graphic drivers disabled 1 screen so now one 1 screen is used and same issue an unexpected fatal error has occurred please use the ReportID below when communicating with Blizzard about this issue 4583E1B4-E278-4234-8CF8-D00DA6FFBE3A I find this in the crash .txt file <Inspector.Summary> ACCESS_VIOLATION writing to 0x0000000000000000: DBG-OPTIONS<FunctionsOnly SingleLine> DBG-ADDR<00007FF85A84FD0C>("") <- DBG-ADDR<00007FF85A85167F>("") <- DBG-ADDR<00007FF85A8676A6>("") DBG-OPTIONS<> <ErrorType> ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)venus0 Jun 15
Jun 15 need better server I can't play sc2 with 150ms ping (on average). This is completely absurd. Everyday I have a ping of 150ms, on average. Are all my games hosted in US West? And no, It's not on my end. Counter-Strike:GO has a ping of 16ms, rocket league has a ping of 20ms, StarCraft II has a ping of 150ms. Please tell me there is a server near NYC.readdyeddy1 Jun 15
Jun 14 Graphics device not available at this time?? Hi, about a week ago or so, I tried to open up Starcraft 2 and this error popped up. I restarted my computer like it had recommended, but of course, it had no effect. After, I completely shutdown my computer, took it outside, removed my graphics card, and removed a lot of the dust that was inside. Once I took it back inside, and I had it plugged back in, Starcraft started working again. One week later, the problem has come up again, and I am very concerned. Thank you.CameronSharp24 Jun 14
Jun 21 How to turn off trophies? I recently won tournament, but now I got an ugly trophy next to my Nexus. Is there any way to turn this off? I dont see the option to turn it off in game settings, maybe some .txt file edit stuff or smth like that? Anyone?MiloViper3 Jun 21
Jun 14 Announcer Previews will not play. I cannot get the previews to play. It's been like this since at least this patch came out. I can't get ANY of them to play. I would love to hear Tastosis, but unless I play each race with them equipped, I won't be able to. That'd take more time and wouldn't fix the issue.Wings0 Jun 14
Jun 13 Latency / loading issues I've recently reinstalled SC2 HOTS and fully updated it to find that I can no longer play online due to latency issues. Units have jagged movement and the game drops after about 6 minutes in, that's if it loads at all. I frequently have it hang at 50% loading when trying to match make. I've only been trying vs AI with a friend and solo, at first I thought it may have been graphics related so I turned everything to low, no fixes. I then tried playing offline and found the game works fine, no issues at all. I followed up by trying each different server and they all have the same issue (I'm based in Australia for reference). The odd thing is, I have no latency issues playing OW or HoTS so I'm very confused as to why this happens only with SC2. When I played in 2011 I was on wifi only with a slower laptop and had no issues. I now have faster internet, a better laptop and the game is unplayable. Any tips or tricks to fix this or should I lay the game to bed?greycats4 Jun 13
Jun 12 Matchmaking unavailable Multiplayer not showing any games that are open. Matchmaking unavailable. ProfileSquare at top right shows no photo and no details Restarting didnt fix How do I refresh my account/LesHark0 Jun 12
Jun 12 Progress not saving I am playing through legacy of the void for the first time and as soon as I beat "Evil Awoken" it plays the cinematic and I get sent out to the campaign screen where the game prompts me to start a new campaign. I can't resume the campaign I have been working on. If I click on the drop down menu and select "load saved game" I can play through that level again but every time I beat it it just takes me back to the campaign selection menu and does not seem to have any record of my campaign in the legacy of the void.Kickpuncher1 Jun 12
Jun 12 Save Failed My game keeps resetting when playing campaign and save keeeps failing, I've tried the basic options to troubleshoot, but don't wanna reinstall unless I really have to due to my !@#$ internet. Has there ever been a reliable fix for this because most of the old topics I see troubleshooting this is it's a shot in the dark.DeuS1 Jun 12
Jun 12 [error 5012] Cannot add friend? I cannot add my friend...I get that error 5012 !?!Terran1 Jun 12
Jun 12 No sound through Bluetooth Speakers Hi all, I put Starcraft 2 back on my computer after getting a set of Creative T12 Bluetooth speakers. These are connected through a usb Bluetooth dongle and play sound through every other game and website just fine until I try to play Starcraft 2. Even if I have Starcraft 2 minimized there will be absolutely no sound whatsoever. I noticed that Starcraft 2 does recognize that the speakers exist (the drop-down menu includes a Bluetooth speaker option,) but it does not work if I try to set it to that. I put in headphones and sound works just fine, so it has to be something wrong with Starcraft 2 reading the Bluetooth speakers. Anyone else with similar speakers notice this as well/have a solution? Thanks! EDIT: I noticed this happening before patch 3.0 so it does not necessarily have to do with the most recent patch.Lambchop22 Jun 12
Jun 11 servers offline????? is the server offline or what has been like this for hours now and no offical post yet from blizzardizual1 Jun 11
Jun 10 The mod data loaded does not match the mod data Yesterday I replayed the final mission for the Terran campaign. Today I wanted to try it again, but when I go to load the campaign save I used yesterday I get an error: "The mod data loaded does not match the mod data which was originally used to play this game." This happens for every save I have for the Terran campaign that's at the end (All in)InnerSpike1 Jun 10
Jun 10 For those of you who can't login to SC II website I was planning to vote for "Rock the cabinet" last night before it ends and I realize SC II website would not take my login. The similar issue is being described in the follow topic as well: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/starcraft/topic/20755726554 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20755766514 But I guess BN tech didn't bother to take a look on those topic. So I reach out to support. And got a reply: ... I was using a "Carbot High Templar" portrait that purchased back in November 2016, which I am surprised that Blizzard is lazy enough not even bother to add those paid portrait to their forum. I lost my voting chance due to Blizzard's laziness, and no refund from those paid portraits that do not even work properly. Lesson learned, no more penny on Blizzard.CaptainJack1 Jun 10