Technical Support

Jun 2 Game loads up through battle.net but then nothing. So reinstalled the game after factory resetting my laptop and now it doesn't work. I click play it loads up does the cut scene, and then it asks me to login. I put in all my info click the login button but nothing happens after. Doesn't say the info is wrong or anything; it just acts like I never clicked the login button. I can click new user and instantly get taken to the screen for that though.LameGame0 Jun 2
Jun 2 Sudden onset of crippling lag? Recently i have noticed a very distinct and crippling lag that was not there previously. It is not my internet, as my brother in the same room sees absolutely zero lag. It is not my hardware suddenly maxing out as i have Task manager open and nothing even comes close to being a heavier than normal load. I've tried doing some 1 vs A.I. just to make sure it wasn't the hardware, no lag. Just lag whenever i'm attempting anything multiplayer. Any thoughts or suggestions? Everything is up to date driver wise, and this was not an issue before the recent patch. I'm running W10 Pro.aLaneShift2 Jun 2
Jun 2 Game crashes on loading screen Hello! I have unfortunately been facing a crash issue on loading screens in SC2. They happen on campaign mission loading screens and coop loading screens. What happens is, the loading bar stops and then the screen with starcraft on it, applies the windows blur fade on to it that indicates a crash and then I get the windows prompt to either close program or wait till it responds. I usually wait till it responds and in about 30 seconds or so it unfreezes and loads into the game. So far, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing starcraft on my SSD. I have tried uninstalling battlenet and then running a scan and repair. All my drivers are up to date. I have a GTX1070. Can anyone offer me any insight or help? This is absolutely my most favourite blizzard game. I do not have this issue in other blizz games. EDIT: I have now managed to resolve this issue! I am posting this edit as a tip to anyone else who may have this issue. They can try this method and see if it works. I am using Windows 10, all my drivers are updated and I have a 1070. First of all, as nvmd graciously suggested here, I would also recommend trying his method. 1. First and foremost, go to your command prompt and check to see if your disk drives are healthy. A dying drive could create issues in loading screens. In command prompt, enter this command: wmic diskdrive get status You will get a response that will say that disk status is "ok" if each of your disks are healthy. 2. Now this is what I did. I uninstalled the game completely from my drive. 3. I went to "Documents" or "My Documents" in older windows iterations. In there there is a folder named Starcraft II. I completely deleted that folder. 4. I reinstalled the game on an SSD. and launched it, and bam loading screen doesn't crash. I should note that in the past, I was running the game in windowed mode and now I am running it on fullscreen. I just tested it on windowed mode and I did not receive a crash! I want to say that the issue is somewhere in that SC2 folder in Documents because I have tried uninstalling and repairing the game in the past.Xingua2 Jun 2
Jun 2 Save Failed ,Cannot save after upgrade to win Save Failed ,Cannot save after upgrade to windows10Momotaro7 Jun 2
Jun 1 No sound! !@#$ no sound!!!DIMAX2 Jun 1
Jun 1 Sony Bluetooth not compatible with game? Hi I'm trying to use my bt headphones(sony mdr-zx770bt) while playing starcraft 2. the headphones work fine without the game running but once I start the game, the headphones lose all sound in game and out of game. is this a compatibility issue? thanks in advance :)YungRon2 Jun 1
Jun 1 Forum Avatar Changed Automatically Okay, I know this isn't a big deal but I was just curious. At some point over the last week or two my avatar that I see when posting on the forums has changed to a Stalker for some reason. But, when I go into my SC2 profile, it show my original Carbot Zergling. Any idea why this has changed? Thanks for the help.MyCC0 Jun 1
Jun 1 Missing lighting during campaign sequences Hello forum, it seems not all of the lighting is loading in story mode sets and cutscenes. This is easily apparent in the early WoL campaign scenes (Joey Ray's bar is missing the lighting that's supposed to reflect on Tychus´ armour after you click on something), and it continues on to the Hyperion (in some scenes and conversations, lighting is completely flat, with only some point lights seeming to be functional). The issue also occurs in the LotV campaign (during the Terran missions, the conversations with Raynor are completely unlit, and the early conversations in the solar core also seem to lack lighting). Is this a known issue?Jowanowitch0 Jun 1
Jun 1 Game only freezes on Coop So... Here goes. I have the following hardware: CPU: i7-3930k GPU: GTX-680 RAM: 8GB SSD: Samsung 830 Anyway, before the recent patch I could run anything at 2560 x 1440 on extreme settings across the board. Coop or multi up to 4v4. As of the last week or so, on Coop I can only keep the game going if I reduce to 1920 x 1080 on MEDIUM settings. Otherwise itr freezes between the 2~3 minute mark, and by freeze I mean so badly that I need to do a hard restart. However I just played a 1v1, and bumped the settings back to 2560x1440, extreme and there were absolutely no issues. This makes no sense... I can also run Furmark on 1080, no issues, so it doesn't seem to be a GPU problem. Is there a solution to this?SgtBOMBULOUS0 Jun 1
May 31 [Bug] Flipping game and Windows 10 Desktop I have the Windows 10 Pro Insider's Preview Fast Ring. I am running the 16193.rs_prerelease.170507-1300 (Creator's Update). After the v3.13 patch came out, I have noticed the game screen in StarCraft II minimizing and having to click on the taskbar to get the game screen back. I thought it only happens on mouse movement, but seems to be random whether I am pressing keys, moving the mouse, combination of both, or nothing at all. I generally flush my cache and reboot my laptop. That has not helped.SparksFlyn1 May 31
May 31 Can't play the game because it is always updating. Enough "updating" I just want to play the game. Why do the updates prevent you from playing or even opening the game? I don't need the latest fix. I want to be able to start the game and play at all times. That is what i payed for. regards.Nate1 May 31
May 31 Graphics Device is not available at this time When I open the Starcraft 2 launcher and click play the screen goes black as if to load the game, but after one or two seconds I get a pop-up error message that reads,"Graphics device is not available at this time. If the problem persists, for more information consult our support website at http://starcraft2.com/support." The two options given with this pop-up are to attempt to "Reopen" or to "Close", reopening has not yet worked after 10^9^9 tries. I looked around a bit and it seems that a handful of others are having the same issue. Any help would be helpful! :) DxDiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/7/2012, 05:28:25 Machine name: OWNER-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model: G75VW BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/06/12 13:27:48 Ver: 04.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16344MB RAM Page File: 2202MB used, 30483MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Manufacturer: (Standard display types) Chip type: NVIDIA DAC type: 8 bit Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FD4&SUBSYS_21151043&REV_A1 Display Memory: n/a Dedicated Memory: n/a Shared Memory: n/a Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (1Hz) Monitor Name: Generic Non-PnP Monitor Monitor Model: Monitor Id: Native Mode: Output Type: Driver Name: vga Driver File Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Version: 6.1.7600.16385 DDI Version: unknown Driver Model: unknown Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 7/13/2009 16:38:47, 15360 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4C94-11CF-F233-A51C0FC2CB35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0FD4 SubSys ID: 0x21151043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: Unknown Rank Of Driver: Unknown Video Accel: Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: n/a DXVA-HD: n/a DDraw Status: Not Available D3D Status: Not Available AGP Status: Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HID-compliant consumer control device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xFEEB, 0xDEEF FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20 | Service: usbhub | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09 | | Service: usbhub ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Keyboard Device Filter | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Upper Filters: kbfiltr | Service: i8042prt | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad | Matching Device ID: *syn0a19 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0B05, 0x17AC | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 1376.6 GB Total Space: 1430.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: RAID Drive: D: Model: MAT!@#$A BD-MLT UJ240AFW Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver Name: Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) #2 Name: Intel(R) ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E SATA RAID Controller Name: Killer Wireless-N 1202 (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Name: Intel(R) HM77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E57 Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1E12 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10 Name: 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0154 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151 Tassadar55 May 31
May 31 Cannot Watch Replay With Friend Hello, I would like to watch replays with my friend but when we try to, the "watch together" button cannot be clicked. Does anyone know what the problem is?YaHan3 May 31
May 31 can i play starcraft in china can i play starcraft in china? I can run the game but I can find any game but I already buy the gameComBacIsReal0 May 31
May 30 Bug problem A6CC05C8-7AF8-41D0-849F-75E8C8B75C7A what should I doRarityQQ2 May 30
May 30 starcraft 2 fps start of game 110, big fights 10-15 i mean i understand by late game there is much more structures and units but this is a huge drop... before i upgraded to windows 10, everything ran smoother, but now it gets choppy, i have xbox dvr turned off, power setting to performance, nvidia control panel set to performance, drivers is the latest i mean i dont have top of the line rig but it is definitely over the minimum requirements will blizzard fix this anytime soon? because it seems like it is happening for alot of people, a quick patch fix? i7-2600k 8gb ram evga 980tiStinkytofus12 May 30
May 29 Starcraft 2 Starter Edition not Working I own Heart of the Swarm and am trying to get my friends to try and play it. They downloaded the Starter Edition, but when they launch the game only the tutorial is available, nothing else. Please help.LastShadow1 May 29
May 28 Unique Starcraft Crash Situation - Mac User Specs of my Mac: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 8 GB Started crashing at start up. I press play and it goes black to begin the start up of the game, then it backs out and gives me a crash report. Have reinstalled the game 4 or 5 times and even used a time machine back up of the game when it was working and it still doesn't seem to work. I have run disk utility and even looked into the HEAR plug in glitch reported by other mac users, but no success. My mac is updated with the most recent updates through the app store as well. My crash report is 07B3370C-106A-4EDE-964A-1B1AFDFCD59D.CoffeeMug0 May 28
May 28 3.0 constant flickering screen in main menu, game lobby, and ingame my screen constantly flickers. i keep seeing the loading screen (when you first start the game) flicker in and out, making it impossible to see what people type and impossible to play period. i have no idea what i'm clicking in the main menu either. can't change my display settings because i can't read what they do, let alone find where they are. the only thing i've done is change from 64-bit to 32-bit, which doesn't change a damn thing.MeTaLisK24 May 28
May 27 Unable to launch - Unexpected fatal error occured ReportID: 667D9C26-01D9-4353-B793-368046B7179D When I click play in the blizzard launcher, I get a few seconds of black screen and then this error box. https://i.imgur.com/wDU6agQ.png So far I've: -deleted blizzard entertainment and battle.net folders from program data -tried running in 32 bit mode -reset game settings -repaired the game specs: windows 10 v.1703 nvidia 1080 ti w/ 382.05 drivers 4790k 4.4ghz 16gb 1866mhz ram gigabyte z97x-sli rev.2 also the ReportID seems to be different every time i try to launch the game. any help is appreciated :)crackshot8 May 27
May 27 Playing multiple "old" replays The current replay mechanics for old replays is to load the older engine, play the replay, and then automatically restart the current game engine after exiting a replay. It would be really nice to have an option where, when set, we could just have the replay exit into the replay menu with other options such as starting an online game option disabled until explicitly the game engine is manually restarted. The idea is that this would mean we could watch several replays from the same older game engine without having to continually restart the current engine and then reload the older engine. The default behavior would be the current one (restarting after exiting the old replay). But those wanting to watch a number of older (same version) replays would no longer have continually restart and re-login only to have to reload the same older engine.hanster0 May 27
May 25 Network error - attempting to re-download Starcraft 2 Recently upgraded hard drive, attempting to download Starcraft 2, and unable due to network error. who can i contact for support with this issue?Creeper1 May 25
May 25 loading battlenet can;t load battle.net on desktopShadowmoon1 May 25
May 25 I cannot play any type of game. When I enter to the game I don't have portrait over my account. I cannot play in any type of multiplayer games, even with IA (train, etc). There is no option to join or to create games. I think this problem is related to the account and not with the game (I already do the reparation without any success). I cannot play heroes of the storm too.HolloW6 May 25
May 24 Inability to play offline So, I am in a place with unreliable internet. I can load up the game but rarely do I have a stable enough connection to actually play. When I try to load it offline (without any connection) so I can just play practice games against AI or the campaign it won't boot giving me the error message "Unable to download game data from Blizzard servers, please check your internet connection and try again" So I try to circumvent that by loading the game with my wifi going, and then disconnecting so I can go into offline mode (at the login screen) it gives me the error message " Authorization required. To enable offline play connectto battle.net to authorize your game client..." This is maddening, and to top it all off if I try to go to https://us.battle.net/support/en/ i get a HTTP Status 500 server error... It is absolutely infuriating that I can't even play the offline mode. Does anyone have any idea how to get around this?Tiwira2 May 24
May 24 SC2 sound problems with speakers/headphones Since a few patches ago, Starcraft 2 has really been giving me crap over my sound setup. I have a laptop computer, whose speakers suck, so I usually use headphones or a really nice pair of Harman Kardon speakers. Starcraft 2 will play sound through the speakers and headphones just fine. If I try to play music while playing the game, the music ONLY comes out of the laptop speakers. It WILL NOT play from the plugged in speakers or the headphones. I seriously do not understand this problem. Blizzard, please help me fix this, I have made a few posts in the past, to no avail. Tell me what you need to know. TELL ME, BLIZZARD. DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE WITH ME.JellyClub57 May 24
May 24 Hearts & Minds cinematic I cannot get this cinematic to play; the video stops at the first frame of static, but the audio continues normally in the background. How can I fix this issue?Vemika0 May 24
May 24 Recurring error on an up to date computer I am getting an error in game. 44201E8D-B3E2-4E71-8203-449983FDB040 it says to communicate that code to blizzard What is going on and how do I fix it? The error is random and can happen near the beginning or in the middle of a game. Sometimes, it doesn't happen at all. I have enough ram + a 1080ti ::flex:: No errors occur on my old 5 year old ATI computer build but for whatever reason they have randomly occurred on this nvidia one. Please elaborate on what the potential cause is. It is disheartening to play this game with the best framerate and graphics I have ever had while needing to worry about a potential error occurring.Pete5 May 24
May 23 Screen freezes and then flickers, solved So I had this problem where my screen image would freeze and then flicker the frozen image ultimately forcing me to ctrl-alt-delete kill it. Turns out my video settings were turned to crazy max. I solved the problem by turning my settings back to medium. The question remains: how did my settings change in the first place? They should have been set to medium. /shrugLTetrisBlock0 May 23
May 23 update wont finish tried to run game in admin mode, also tried to run repair tool, but there isnt an option to do that per the instructions , did something happen today to the patch?Zombie2 May 23
May 23 low memory crash I'm playing aeon of the storms arcade map and as soon as my game start computers says it low on memory and it kicks me out, but I know is not low I have planet of space where the game is downloaded error code#0A4A42C4-6858-4802-BBE2-0D9C0586EA58 can some1 plz help me tyElvin1 May 23
May 23 Co-op End Freezes Hi! Recently I've had freezes at the end of almost all my Co-Op games. My graphics driver and operating system are both updated. Please helpMrBlitz0 May 23
May 23 Unable to chat with player... bla bla There have been many months where I can't chat with people who talk to me because they are "not accepting msgs from people not on their friends list", although they can still speak to me. Is this a known bug or has the chat policy changed ? Back in HotS when the other guy talked to u, even if he had checked the friends only chat u could answer back, now these pricks can keep talking to you, but u are not able to talk back but because of this block.. God this is annoying.Ronin0 May 23
May 23 Crash after changing graphics card I switched from a AMD Radeon 6970 to a R9 280 (Gygabite, 3Gb GDDR5). I have a i5 4460 processor, and a generic Dell motherboard (the PC was a whole package from Dell, i couldn't get any specs on the mb). Nothing else plugged in, besides the hard drive. note that i switched the drivers correctly. Now, my PC restarts after a while playing (could be 5 minutes or 1 hour). Had no issues before. I thought of overheating but from what i could see it never went over 70-80°C, and this also happens even if i'm playing on the lowest graphic options.By the way, i can run, from example, Doom with full specs just fine, so i reeally doubt it's anything like overheating. I've tried switching back the graphic cards (with their respective drivers), and when i'm playing with the 6970 everything is OK. Note:This happens with other Blizzard games. I know for certain it happens with Diablo III, Starcraft II and Heores of the stomr, so i'm posting this on all their respective posts, since i couldn't find a category for this kind of thing, sorry for that. Also, this doesn't happen with any non-blizzard game i've played so far.Rambonator0 May 23
May 23 Dark screen Hi everybody ! I have a trouble with the LOTV. The bridge is very dark and Artanis and other character are like shadows. I have some kind of control, but when I want to start a mission, there is no planet to select, so no mission, and I'm stuck. Do you have any idea ? thanksPersonne6 May 23
May 23 World Editor Actor Error I have a small issue with one of the actor files. The Nova Infested Siege Tank is not displaying it's entire model as some of the Zerg infestation animation is missing some parts making it look incomplete. Anyone else having the same issue?Distortion0 May 23
May 22 Deleting idx files cause problems At the time which was around 10:00pm to 11:00pm last night I was thinking to free some cache space in starcraft 2 folder under sc2data. I enter data folder to see what I can delete. First, thing I did was looking what's important then selecting 10 or 13 idx files that I thought were okay to delete. I delete them and exit out to surf the web. After 30mins I decide to open up battle app to play some starcraft 2 where everything seems fine until I click on starcraft 2 icon. I notice right away a two grey boxes with a x in a white box at the corner of the two grey boxes. I didn't think much of anything and click blue update button to play. I notice update button came back 3 times after I press it 3 times with out any message. I was worried so I use scan and repair to see if that's will fix it, how ever it hang at 7/8 mark for 50mins. I stop scan and repair to find a scan checking to see all game files were there. That scan also hang for 30mins in which I stop it to restart my computer. The problem was still there and after spending hour and half I decided to uninstall starcraft 2 to reinstall to see if that's fix the problem. As I'm typing this I haven't check to see if it work. I do see a lot of idx files in data folder when I install the game again. I want to know how come there were problems by deleting idx files and what makes it important for starcraft 2 to run?Exmortis2 May 22
May 22 Starcraft 2 goes from 110 fps to 9fps Starcraft 2 played fine before but today and yesterday the fps dips really low, like 9-15fps in big fights, midgame to late game the fps is so choppy it becomes almost unplayable i have a windows 10 64 bit system, run the game in 32bit mode (tried 64bit, even lower fps), turned off xbox dvr, have the latest nvidia drivers one thing i do notice is my internet speed is much lower than before, its like 5mbps down and up, before was like 35-50mb down and 5-20 up, does my speed affect the game to a point where fps drops like crazy? or should i resort to an older driver? basic specs: intel 2600k evga 980ti 8gb memory game is installed on the ssdStinkytofus1 May 22
May 22 Wont Update/Can't locate Game So SC and Diablo wont load from the launcher and says it needs an update. I click update and the bar pops up for a half second then pops back and says "Install Game". I locate the game files in the x86 folder and the process happens again. I tried to uninstall the games and start from scratch but it keeps failing and Windows says the program is incompatible. Not sure what to try to fix the problem sorry the only code I get is for internet connection. BLZBNTAGT000008ACFmdPunnisher2 May 22
May 22 "Blizzard File Switcher has stoped working" When I start StarCraft2 icon, on very begging it shows me "Blizzard File Switcher has stoped working" - check online solotion or close. I've tried to update, download patch, uninstall but non of this work! I checked supp on site and tried with internet conection, to disable firewall but nothing work. I cant belive I cant uninstall. Does anyone have similar problem? Pls helpLosmi1 May 22
May 22 Graphics device not available at this time. When I launch StarCraft 2 the screen goes black for a second and then it says Graphics device not available at this time. Diablo 3 and Overwatch also display similar messages after not launching. My drivers are all up to date. I noticed this start happening maybe a week ago. What do?Dapala24 May 22
May 22 G600 MMO Gaming Mouse in SC2 I know some people think its bad to use an MMO gaming mouse in SC2 but my fingers aren't long enough to reach 6-0 too easily. My problem is that the game seems to ignore key strokes from my mouse. I'm not using macros or anything like that JUST the number keys. So why isn't my MMO mouse working in this game? Is it prohibited?SliGunner2 May 22
May 22 Attempting to reconnect... Getting a bit tired of this but... and thers probably about 1milion threads with this problem :P but when i play online, either melee games, Co-op or any other types of games. i get to the 2minute mark or 30 minute(something) and the game just drops out and gives me the middlefinger :p Have checked my connection both other aplications, browsers and put my internettcable directly into the wallsocket :P and still getting the Attempting to reconnect... Im no computer expert but what to do :S AND its only with starcraft 2, no DC problems with D3, Heroes or any other blizzard game.Shadomemnon126 May 22
May 22 Problem rendering LOTV intro Hey all, I have a weird problem loading the LOTV intro. This first happened some time a few months ago, but not when it first came out. When the blizzard logo appears, the video begins to lag and by the time the slow-mo shot of the HT/Zealot appears, the audio is completely out of sync with the video. I thought this was a pre-rendered cinematic, so I'm not sure what causes this. Any ideas? I set my graphics on the lowest just to check and I still get this problem. None of the other pre-rendered cinematic have this issue. Thanks!ParaChase3 May 22
May 28 Find a friend I can't find a player that I had played with in a coop match in SC2 because I don't find out any tool to do that. My fault was not adding or chatting with him before hit the Leave button. His name is "oliving", a player in Asia server. Help me by give me his SC2 gametag if you can. Thank you very much!Domb8 May 28
May 21 Character Lost My character rustymonkey was lost somehow. When I log in to sc2, I get a new character all co-op on lvl1,lost hotkeys etc. When I log into the battle.net website, I still see the rustymonkey character. Please help.rustymonkey2 May 21
May 20 Game Bugged after Logging In So after i log into the game (SEA server): 1) News, and my chosen background does not load. http://imgur.com/xYqg0qU 2) My account details including achievements and collections dont load. http://imgur.com/naC36xW 3) All my Coop commanders are at lvl 0. http://imgur.com/IqEExUy 4) Multi player matchmaking is unavailable. http://imgur.com/p9dsXhQ 5) Also if i logout and login again, ill be stuck at "connecting to battle.net" with the play offline option.Forthwind1 May 20
May 20 data transfer issues had trouble installing update , uninstalled game now i cant reinstall game, says it having problem transferring data. BLZBNTAGT000008AC anyone know how to fixciorhet1 May 20
May 20 LotV wont switch off integrated graphics card For some bizarre reason, when I installed LotV, SCII operated under this pretense to only use my integrated graphics card. I didn't even know it was still installed. I have a high end Nvidia card, 900 series, laptop edition, which is more than powerful enough to run the game. However, I go to the Nvidia control panel and forcibly set it to run using the high powered graphics card instead, then reboot the game up, and it STILL says its using the integrated card! Why? How do I get this game to use the right card? Edit: I should mention it happens only for this game. Diablo III uses the right graphics card no problem. Same as all the other games I play. Every time I switched using the control panel it always worked. So I'm confused.ArchmageBael8 May 20
May 20 dev fix it plz when is the hot fix for the missing unit panel so i can get back to making my race modZeroBurn0 May 20