Technical Support

Jun 10 Can't Scroll Down After downloading the patch I can't scroll down when I move my mouse to the bottom of the screen. All other directions seem fine. This might get rid of some of my bad habits gameplay wise but I don't think this is supposed to be happening. Has anyone else had this issue?Hamlet6 Jun 10
Jun 10 Windowed fullscreen not working anymore Guessing something happened with the latest patch because when i started Starcraft 2 today windowed full-screen no longer works correctly. I run a ultra-wide monitor 2560x1080 resolution and it has always worked before. Diablo 3, Heros of the Storm, and WoW all work correctly with that mode still but Starcraft 2 doesn't anymore. Anyone have similar problems and know of any solutions, tried a few other tricks that worked with other games but no help here so far.StrikerThrex4 Jun 10
Jun 10 Ranked game research hangs Ranked game research hangs forever. After a certain amount of time, the chat displays "Achievements have been restored". Then, the research cancel does not work, I'm stuck, I have to restart the game. This happens 75% of the time. When hovering the Search button, it says: Estimated wait: about 1 minute Elapsed time: 4 minutes (but I started it 15 minutes ago)Garion0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Unexpected Fatal Error AE912EF3-AAB6-4D0F-8A21-AFBC05578DBA I start up starcraft 2 and it starts loading then crashes immediately I already cleared the cache's and ran the repair tool any idea's?ZephanDragon0 Jun 10
Jun 9 Cannot log in Is it only me? As I start SC2, it asks me to log in [alredy unusual], but when I put in email and password, it just tells me that it's unable to connect and asks me if I want to play offline. Three hours ago I was playing without any issues.SirZeel0 Jun 9
Jun 9 Uhhhhhh So my thing got downgraded Hey I haven't played starcraft in years Don't really have any intent to, but I had the collectors edition for WoL and well now I have the standard edition Have any of you ever heard of this? I have some WoW Blues disbelieving me because my little pet disappeared, and I'm just trying to solve this stupid thing (Also getting downgraded is like wtf, I'll play this when I upgrade from a toaster to a microwave I swear)Kablump1 Jun 9
Jun 9 Arcade games taking too much SSD space. I was doing the RTC challenge an because of doing all the custom coop Arcade maps i've lost the rest of my space on my SSD. Can you please tell me where the arcade files are located so i can get back the space the custom maps used? I lost like 600MB from them and i wish to get it back as i was in the process of creating an image to move to a bigger SSD. I think i was told they are somewhere in program data but you can't tell which maps they are and i need to find a way for that too.MajorFoley0 Jun 9
Jun 9 Low FPS with Good PC Im getting around 20 fps in 4v4's when it comes into mid late game My settings are mostly set to low graphcis card is a gtx 970 processor is a i7 3770 16gb ram windows 10 when i play and open the options menu the game freezes so long that it disconnects me from the game.lIIIIIIIIIII3 Jun 9
Jun 9 Status Locked Im getting a message you cannot join the game because your status is locked. Usually after I leave a lobby or leave a match making game.CursedByFate1 Jun 9
Jun 9 Check Rock The Cabinet Ticket Count How do you check the amount of tickets earned for the 2017 rock the cabinet sweepstakes?MudkipLover0 Jun 9
Jun 9 low fps since new patch im getting really low fps since this new patch, any ideas? im getting like 60 or lower fps on low-low graphics and whenever i box select it feels really lagged, i have gtx 970 (edit) i think it might be capping at a certain fps?FanTaSy21 Jun 9
Jun 8 Login Issues Hi, my brother and I played through all the rock the cabinet maps and while I voted no problem, he cannot log in on the poll page. He can log in on other blizzard pages, but as soon as he tries to log in to any starcraft 2 page it gives him a log in error. Help?Mithelen0 Jun 8
Jun 7 Announcer options I don't know where to post this, so I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum. When will we have the possibility to equip announcers for single player? I have no interest in multiplayer and I only bought the game for the story, but the Zerg announcer is so annoying and I wanted to change it to Abathur. The problem is, that as it's stated in the collection screen, announcers are only available in online games. I just want to have an option lol.Huguy0 Jun 7
Jun 6 Screenshots The command for Screenshots, according to the in-game key map, is Print Screen - obviously. I have tried taking numerous screenshots during campaign mode and they don't save into the Starcraft 2 directory. I tried pasting the print screen image into an image editor, and all the appeared was a completely black picture. Anyone know why?Havok6 Jun 6
Jun 6 I did a name change and lost everything. I don't have HotS nor LotV, all pictures are gone, all rankings from 7 years ago are gone, all campaign progress is gone.Golushen1 Jun 6
Jun 6 SC2 will but the games won't start I re-downloaded SC2 on my new laptop, and played it yesterday when the download reached "playable" progress. It runs perfectly yesterday, but when I tried this morning, I have no problem running the SC2 yet the game won't start. Halfway through the loading page I got returned to the home page of SC2. Same problem happened regardless of which mode I tried to play. Later I returned to Battle.net and tried to repair the game, but kept receive error No. "BLZBNTAGT00000BB8" How do I solve these problems ? (I'm in mainland China so network is a bit slow, but since I have no problem watching Youtube, I don't think that's the main cause.)Enola0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Keeps crashing and "can't connect"to ladder Will launch but can't connect to ladder and crashes every 5-10 min if left running i can play any other game i have tried its not my internet. this only started about 2 days agoMarine0 Jun 6
Jun 6 4k Dual monitor problems ue590 + gtx1070 I recently did some upgrades and got myself 2, 28" inch 4k samsung monitors and GTX1070Strix card. When Starcraft opens (in fullscreen), it doesn't confine the cursor to the screen(yes, the setting is checked in the settings), and the mouse can wonder over to the middle of the next screen. I have downloaded a program to confine the cursor to the main monitor but it is still an annoyance. Another issue is it seems to change the resolution of windows on my second monitor. While in a game, the windows on the other monitor squish to the left side of the monitor (where the mouse can reach). Both monitor resolutions are set to 3840 X 2160 as is the resolution in game. TL;DR Mouse wandering onto my other 4k monitor. Resolution seems to change even though it should be the same.JordanieL0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Low fps What happens is that since I change processor and video card the game to run at 60 fps stable in low now the game runs at 20 fps in high while in low it starts at 60-75 and low to 35, my big Doubt is because I can play overwatch in low to 60 stable and the heroes of the storm in high to 60. Anyway here are the data of my computer. This same post in the forums in Spanish but no one knows how to respond Another thing I can mention is have a processor AMD A6-6400K, i have a video card nvidi geforce gt 730, 8 of ram ...VirusZero0 Jun 6
Jun 5 What is the best way to remove public test I just want to know how u recomend one should remove the public test. I don't want to mess anything up. Thanks.PHuKPhaSE4 Jun 5
Jun 5 Starcraft 2 got frozen when existing game After creator update to windows 10 pro 64 bit, Starcraft 2 got frozen every single time I hit 'exit game'. There's no issue to play the game, just I cannot quit the game properly. Even worse, I called task manager to kill the process of the game, then my dell laptop will lose wifi and bluetooth connection after I restarted computer. After a second restart, the computer will be totally frozen and require a hard power shut down. Above symptom appears every single time I launched Starcraft 2 since creator update. The Game mode is off, DVR off. All drivers are fully updated. Looks like lots of people have the similar issue after creator update. I'm wondering if there's a solution yet?DrKyleWang4 Jun 5
Jun 5 battlenet profile not updated battlenet profile not updates!! i've posted about this issues in 2016, what the hekt is admin doing? stats are !@#$ing important to improve, 2 years i was gold 1v1 and now i moved to diamond3 solo and wow on my battle profile its show gold 1v1??? why this cant be fixed?OmGnooB1 Jun 5
Jun 5 FPS Problems I used to be able to consistently get 150+ fps in 1v1, even on medium or high settings, even in the late game, now I struggle to stay above ~50 fps past the 8 minute mark, without even maxed out armies, on low graphics and textures. I'm on a i5 4670k and a GTX770 and I have sc2 installed on an SSD. My vsync is off and all of my graphics settings are on the lowest possible. I usually have few programs running in the background while I play, normally only chrome, discord, and foobar2000 (lightweight music player).xWaxteR5 Jun 5
Jun 5 computer / game crashes while in menu screen Ever since the updater was improved/updated (can't remember which patch), my computer and game will crash in the menu screen within 30 seconds to 10 minutes. Typically crashes 3-5 minutes. Crash frequency: Crashes within 30 seconds to 10 minutes of menu time. Menu time is not cumulative. The crash frequency only counts for each current menu session. Resets after exiting SC2, or after playing a match in SC2. (if I play 5 games with wait time of 2 minutes each time, 10 minute total menu time, it won't Automatically crash while waiting to play 6th game as total goes past 10 minutes.) Typically is 3 to 5 minutes in a menu session. Note: Changing from the main menu to profile menu to achievement menu is considered the same session. Where Crashes: Crashes in any menu. Profile, after match score screen, achievements, opening menu, find match menu, etc. Actions at time of Crash: Crashes regardless of action on my part. Occurs while I am idle (not touching mouse/keyboard), while I am moving mouse around, while I am clicking to change menus, while I hover over the find match button that shows estimated time, while the game is currently looking/searching for a match, while I am talking, while others are talking, while I am on mute, in party, not in a party. Where it does NOT crash: It does NOT crash when loading a game (after match found, will crash while searching) or during the play of the game. Type of Crash: The monitor immediately goes black with standard "no input" displayed, as if I had unplugged video cable from computer. The sound continues to play music from the game. My link to battle.net is immediately broken (disconnects me) as reported by my teammates, and I can't hear or be heard by teammates. I can not alt-tab out of the game. I cannot control-alt-delete out of the game, bring up task manager, or restart. The only way to restore my computer is to hold the power button down or the restart button down. On restart, windows says it recovered from a crash and asks to start in safe mode. Sometimes windows asks to search for online fix, sometimes it doesn't. Additional Info: My computer does not crash this way outside of SC2. My computer does not frequently crash (can't remember last time it crashed outside of SC2). Running Windows Vista Ultimate 64Bit.PigFat9 Jun 5
Jun 4 SC1 Question/Help Is there any way to mute people in-game now? I thought the command used to be /mute, but it's not working. I haven't played it in years and just hopped back on after the recent patch.Echo4 Jun 4
Jun 4 Match making unavalible It might just be my computer but is anyone else getting this problem where it says, "Cant search while initializing game" even if a game isnt being searched for. Usually it works again if i restart my game.David0 Jun 4
Jun 4 Connecting to servers? My internet is working fine, I regularly play WoW, Overwatch and other games without any problem. There are times (more than likely) that I log into Starcraft and tells me that matchmaking is currently down or that arcade menus don't even load. Also my campaign only reads as all 0% achievements earned (even though I completed all missions). It basically shows up as I'm not connected with your servers, even though I can see general chat. I need help with this, I turned off firewalls and restarting doesn't seem to help. Maybe 1/10 of the time it works, but I would really like to resolve this issue once and for all.Kekson8 Jun 4
Jun 4 matchmaking queues currently unavailable worldwide Surely this isn't router or firewall issue. Tried to play SC in different countries, using different servers, different computers, different accounts, but same results. Could not play a single multiplayer game for half a year, I'm very desperate.Melquiades1 Jun 4
Jun 4 Matchmaking queues currently unavailable Hi, I wanted to come back to Starcraft but after installing it it'll display the message "Matchmaking queues are currently unavailable..." on all the sections. On Arcade it won't load anything, same for profiles. I've seen this is a proble that other people had in the past, I guess it fixes itself with time? I'd appreciate an answer from Blizzard, cheers!Whiskydog1 Jun 4
Jun 3 Unable to launch Startcraft II I'm unable to launch Startcraft II, I get the following error: e_gfxErrorAPIError And this code too: 51A237F3-70D1-459F-8390-55E79CD460B3 The game was working last weekend, albeit, it crashed on exit. Due to some crash with Windows 10, I had to do a clean install of the OS. Got my video card drivers installed again, most softwares too. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, version 1703. All Windows updates installed. I tried launching the game in 32 bit, same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game a few times, same problem. I've no idea what is going on. Here is my DXdiag info: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 6/1/2017, 20:25:18 Machine name: DESKTOP-CL6K39E Machine Id: {76FFA27E-F38C-4FF8-BEF3-BE4C50EA34A2} Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063) (15063.rs2_release.170317-1834) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUS System Model: All Series BIOS: 3103 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz Memory: 32768MB RAM Available OS Memory: 32710MB RAM Page File: 8060MB used, 29769MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.15063.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x67B0) DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz) Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67B0&SUBSYS_22811458&REV_00 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 20428 MB Dedicated Memory: 4073 MB Shared Memory: 16354 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: MSI0000 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz) Output Type: Displayport External Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdxc64.dll Driver File Version: 22.19.0165.0512 (English) Driver Version: 22.19.165.512 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.2 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2017-05-16 8:00:00 PM, 1675840 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-24F0-11CF-E875-2402BCC2DB35} Vendor ID: 0x1002 Device ID: 0x67B0 SubSys ID: 0x22811458 Revision ID: 0x0000 Driver Strong Name: oem17.inf:cb0ae414ee380e9d:ati2mtag_HawaiiDS:22.19.165.512:pci\ven_1002&dev_67b0&rev_00 Rank Of Driver: 00D12000 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {A491560E-FFE4-4202-9B1D-2DCD004EB9E3}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported DXVA-HD: Not Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (SB Recon3D PCIe) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1102&DEV_0011&SUBSYS_11020014&REV_1009 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: cthda.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0101.0062 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2015-06-18 12:00:00 AM, 1058600 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: CREATIVE HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF-Out (SB Recon3D PCIe) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1102&DEV_0011&SUBSYS_11020014&REV_1009 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: cthda.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0101.0062 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2015-06-18 12:00:00 AM, 1058600 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: CREATIVE HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: 1 - DDC Display (AMD High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1005 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: AtihdWT6.sys Driver Version: 10.00.0001.0001 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2016-11-30 12:00:00 AM, 101376 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Digital-In (SB Recon3D PCIe) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: cthda.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0101.0062 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 6/19/2015 02:47:10, 1058600 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: What U Hear (SB Recon3D PCIe) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: cthda.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0101.0062 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 6/19/2015 02:47:10, 1058600 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x071D FF Driver: n/a Device Name: CRDA103#BJ1 Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x0764, 0x0501 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x071D FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x8CB1 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 553888 bytes | +-+ Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Detection Driver (USB) | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x071D | | Location: Port_#0012.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_045E&PID_071D | | Upper Filters: dc3d | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: dc3d.sys, 5/31/2017 19:36:31, 95024 bytes | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 173984 bytes | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 5/31/2017 19:36:22, 1804696 bytes | | | +-+ Microsoft Hardware USB Keyboard | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x071D | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.012.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_045e&pid_071d&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: coin99itp.dll, 11/12/2015 20:07:36, 466728 bytes | | | | | +-+ Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (Mouse and Keyboard Center) | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x071D | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_045E&PID_071D&MI_00 | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 64416 bytes | | | | +-+ Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x071D | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.012.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_045e&pid_071d&mi_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: coin99ip.dll, 11/10/2015 19:03:16, 466728 bytes | | | | | +-+ Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center) | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x071D | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_045E&PID_071D&MI_01&Col02 | | | | Upper Filters: Point64 | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: point64.sys, 5/31/2017 19:36:23, 68904 bytes | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 60320 bytes | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 5/31/2017 19:36:22, 1804696 bytes | | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 | | Location: Port_#0014.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 173984 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.014.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ Logitech Cordless Gaming Receiver | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&pid_c537&mi_00 | | | | Lower Filters: LGSHidFilt | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: LGSHidFilt.Sys, 4/5/2017 19:05:26, 64280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 33280 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 60320 bytes | | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 4/5/2017 19:05:26, 1843480 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.014.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 180736 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40960 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC537 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40448 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 64416 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + HID Keyboard Device | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC232 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | Service: kbdhid | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 40448 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 64416 bytes | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC231 | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | Service: mouhid | Driver: mouhid.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 33280 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 60320 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 168.2 GB Total Space: 242.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: OCZ-VERTEX4 Drive: D: Free Space: 2126.4 GB Total Space: 3815.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: WDC WD4003FZEX-00Z4SA0 Drive: F: Free Space: 723.1 GB Total Space: 2861.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: WD My Book 1230 USB Device Drive: E: Model: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NS30 Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:25, 160256 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CBA&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.06.0000.1042 (English), 5/31/2017 19:35:49, 204920 bytes Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 8C96 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C96&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CB1&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.15063.0296 (English), 4/27/2017 20:59:04, 388000 bytes Name: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) I218-V Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15A1&SUBSYS_85C41043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1d65x64.sys, 12.15.0025.0006 (English), 5/31/2017 19:36:51, 544744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1d65x64.din, 5/31/2017 19:36:51, 3130 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicCo4.dll, 4.02.0003.0000 (English), 5/31/2017 19:36:51, 125728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NicInstD.dll, 9.12.0019.0000 (English), 5/31/2017 19:36:51, 91088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\e1dmsg.dll, 10.00.0584.0000 (English), 5/31/2017 19:36:51, 80848 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor PCI Express x16 Controller - 0C01 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C01&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA6&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 98200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 466336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 511904 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Bus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AAC8&SUBSYS_AAC81458&REV_00\4&3834D97&0&0108 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 8/18/2016 08:41:28, 49448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:19, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 373248 bytes Name: Asmedia 106x SATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0612&SUBSYS_858D1043&REV_02\4&E561B7A&0&00E3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asstahci64.sys, 3.01.0006.0000 (English), 5/31/2017 19:36:14, 88936 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CAD&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 98200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 466336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:35, 511904 bytes Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C82&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 14.08.0007.1051 (English), 5/31/2017 19:36:42, 1469952 bytes Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 8 - 8C9E Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C9E&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Intel(R) Z97 Chipset LPC Controller - 8CC4 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CC4&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 19352 bytes Name: SB Recon3D PCIe Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0012&SUBSYS_00141102&REV_01\4&287D6E42&0&00E7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cthdb.sys, 6.00.0101.0062 (English), 6/19/2015 02:47:10, 37160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:19, 86528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:20, 373248 bytes Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 8C90 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8C90&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_D0\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.15063.0000 (English), 3/18/2017 16:56:26, 353696 bytes Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller - 8CA2 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_8CA2&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_00\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: AMD Radeon R9 200 Series Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67B0&SUBSYS_22811458&REV_00\4&3834D97&0&0008 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atio6axx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 32742904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atioglxx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 26836984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atidxx32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 10270920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atidxx64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 12344776 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ATIODCLI.exe, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 76792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ATIODE.exe, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 358392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticalcl.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 74744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticalcl64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 81400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticaldd.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 14328312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticaldd64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 15737336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticalrt.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 77816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticalrt64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 88056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atig6pxx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 164856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atig6txx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 245752 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atigktxx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 204280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiglpxx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 134136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atikmpag.sys, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 529912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiu9p64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 196304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiu9pag.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 154680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiuxp64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 219184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiuxpag.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 172272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\coinst_17.10.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 925176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticfx32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 1366128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\aticfx64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 1675840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdocl.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 46465528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdocl64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 59246072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdhdl32.dll, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 320504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdhdl64.dll, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 465912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdmantle32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 7965176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdmantle64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 9909240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativce03.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 160768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 325316 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 325056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 271456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amde31a.dat, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 159072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 266772 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 266512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdxc32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 9264496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdxc64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 11485976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdocl12cl.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 22748664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdocl12cl64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 28807160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdicdxx.dat, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 942858 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiicdxx.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 737410 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 368832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amde34a.dat, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 166560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 276960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amde34b.dat, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 166560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdoclvp9lib32.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 2299896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdoclvp9lib64.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 2389496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amduve32.dll, 15.01.0006.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 144888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amduve64.dll, 15.01.0006.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 175608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdave32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 116704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdave64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 139712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdmmcl.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 63992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amdmmcl6.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 76280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atikmdag.sys, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 36560376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atitmm64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 553464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiumd64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 9538496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiumd6a.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 14549680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiumdag.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 7740424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\atiumdva.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 13379680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativce02.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 100832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 234292 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 234032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_gl_nd.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 369792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\amde40a.dat, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 164960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0314337.inf_amd64_21ee54ffe6f42e4c\ativvaxy_rv.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 515372 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 777720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 552440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.6346.26081 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 467960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2erec.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 69624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 245752 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 794880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 121848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 279032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 196816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsa-thunk64.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 276984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_ci.sbin, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 120368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_si.sbin, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 114704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 154384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 138832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 191992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 170488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 515064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 484344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 29688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rapidfire64.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 547320 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RapidFireServer64.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 45560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 864760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdvlk64.dll, 1.00.0039.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 10322936 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amd-vulkan64.json, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 531960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 574440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 552440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 20580 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amfrt64.dll, 1.04.0002.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 2536952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmcl64.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 92152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdave64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 139712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 131912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 1517048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 411640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1534 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 157336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 115704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 131912 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 123384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atisamu64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 168440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 3437632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0175 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 113144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 204280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 794880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 112632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 165040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hsa-thunk.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 242680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 151544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 135672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 360952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 334840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 29688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RapidFireServer.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 43000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Rapidfire.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 478712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 696824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdvlk32.dll, 1.00.0039.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 8480248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amd-vulkan32.json, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 366072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amfrt32.dll, 1.04.0002.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 2199032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmcl32.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 75768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 116704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:00, 103152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 1041400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 1041400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1534 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 149072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 102392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 103152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:04, 134136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 3471376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0175 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 99832 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-decvp9-decoder32.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 13074424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-decvp9-decoder64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:02, 14412792 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 16.60.6034.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 98312 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 1988 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 8162 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.st1, 16.60.6034.0000 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 87544 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.it1, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 1988 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ct1, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 8162 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.stz, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 58784 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.itz, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 2126 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.ctz, 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 10034 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 1093872 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 1290232 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 233976 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 (English), 5/18/2017 14:54:58, 271864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_17.10.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 5/18/2017 14:55:06, 925176 bytes Name: Intel(R) Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200 v3/4th Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0C00 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0C00&SUBSYS_85341043&REV_06\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 LAV Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.69.0000.0085 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.15063.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.15063.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 VSFilter,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0011.0013 VSFilter (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0011.0013 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000 LAV Splitter Source,0x00400001,0,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.69.0000.0085 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000 madVR,0x00200000,1,0,madVR64.ax,0.91.0010.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.15063.0000 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 LAV Audio Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVAudio.ax,0.69.0000.0085 LAV Video Decoder,0xff800000,1,1,LAVVideo.ax,0.69.0000.0085 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.15063.0000 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.15063.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.15063.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.15063.0000 ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.15063.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 AC-3 ACM Extensible,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Audio Capture Sources: Digital-In (SB Recon3D PCIe),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 What U Hear (SB Recon3D PCIe),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, Sound Blaster What U Hear,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 ,0x00000000,0,0,, Sound Blaster Digital-In,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Sound Blaster Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 ,0x00000000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Sound Blaster Speaker/Headphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Sound Blaster SPDIF-Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, AMD HD Audio DP out #0,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.15063.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.15063.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.15063.0000 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.15063.0000 Audio Renderers: Speakers (SB Recon3D PCIe),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: SPDIF-Out (SB Recon3D PCIe),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: Speakers (SB Recon3D PCIe),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 DirectSound: 1 - DDC Display (AMD High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 SPDIF-Out (SB Recon3D PCIe),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 1 - DDC Display (AMD High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.15063.0138 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> {30345652-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {31435648-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {30357864-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {30355844-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {31637661-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256} {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, LAV Audio Decoder, {E8E73B6B-4CB3-44A4-BE99-4F7BCB96E491} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0138 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Encoders: AMDh264Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 22.19.0165.0512 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.15063.0296 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.15063.0250 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.15063.0332 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.15063.0000 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000} MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 108941564306, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Battle.net Helper.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5926239f P4: libcef.dll P5: 3.2623.1433.0 P6: 590b8573 P7: 80000003 P8: 0019afa9 P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 108941564306, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Battle.net Helper.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5926239f P4: libcef.dll P5: 3.2623.1433.0 P6: 590b8573 P7: 80000003 P8: 0019afa9 P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 129453683496, type 5 Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: firefox.exe P2: 53.0.3.6347 P3: 10.0.15063.2.0.0 P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverNotFound Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: LGS_RAW_PDO P3: P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: PnPDriverNotFound Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: x64 P2: LGS_RAW_PDO P3: P4: P5: P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 108941564306, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Battle.net Helper.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5926239f P4: libcef.dll P5: 3.2623.1433.0 P6: 590b8573 P7: 80000003 P8: 0019afa9 P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 108941564306, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Battle.net Helper.exe P2: 0.0.0.0 P3: 5926239f P4: libcef.dll P5: 3.2623.1433.0 P6: 590b8573 P7: 80000003 P8: 0019afa9 P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 127831311805, type 5 Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlue Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 80073CF3 P2: 4 P3: 0 P4: NONE P5: 10.0.15063.0 P6: 628 P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlue Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 80073CF3 P2: 4 P3: 0 P4: NONE P5: 10.0.15063.0 P6: 628 P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 127831311805, type 5 Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlue Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 80073CF3 P2: 4 P3: 0 P4: NONE P5: 10.0.15063.0 P6: 628 P7: P8: P9: P10: Steve1 Jun 3
Jun 2 Game cant launch Hello, I need help which is very important to me, i copy all data locate in my document, in my program files and program data and paste to a new computer same region same location. I then installing battle net and then i click on play starcraft and then it says error 86BAAD12-6B70-4B61-BBF7-D7D18DCF9123. So i dont know what to do please help me Thx Best RegardsZeragulz10 Jun 2
Jun 2 Game loads up through battle.net but then nothing. So reinstalled the game after factory resetting my laptop and now it doesn't work. I click play it loads up does the cut scene, and then it asks me to login. I put in all my info click the login button but nothing happens after. Doesn't say the info is wrong or anything; it just acts like I never clicked the login button. I can click new user and instantly get taken to the screen for that though.LameGame0 Jun 2
Jun 2 Sudden onset of crippling lag? Recently i have noticed a very distinct and crippling lag that was not there previously. It is not my internet, as my brother in the same room sees absolutely zero lag. It is not my hardware suddenly maxing out as i have Task manager open and nothing even comes close to being a heavier than normal load. I've tried doing some 1 vs A.I. just to make sure it wasn't the hardware, no lag. Just lag whenever i'm attempting anything multiplayer. Any thoughts or suggestions? Everything is up to date driver wise, and this was not an issue before the recent patch. I'm running W10 Pro.aLaneShift2 Jun 2
Jun 2 Game crashes on loading screen Hello! I have unfortunately been facing a crash issue on loading screens in SC2. They happen on campaign mission loading screens and coop loading screens. What happens is, the loading bar stops and then the screen with starcraft on it, applies the windows blur fade on to it that indicates a crash and then I get the windows prompt to either close program or wait till it responds. I usually wait till it responds and in about 30 seconds or so it unfreezes and loads into the game. So far, I have tried uninstalling and re-installing starcraft on my SSD. I have tried uninstalling battlenet and then running a scan and repair. All my drivers are up to date. I have a GTX1070. Can anyone offer me any insight or help? This is absolutely my most favourite blizzard game. I do not have this issue in other blizz games. EDIT: I have now managed to resolve this issue! I am posting this edit as a tip to anyone else who may have this issue. They can try this method and see if it works. I am using Windows 10, all my drivers are updated and I have a 1070. First of all, as nvmd graciously suggested here, I would also recommend trying his method. 1. First and foremost, go to your command prompt and check to see if your disk drives are healthy. A dying drive could create issues in loading screens. In command prompt, enter this command: wmic diskdrive get status You will get a response that will say that disk status is "ok" if each of your disks are healthy. 2. Now this is what I did. I uninstalled the game completely from my drive. 3. I went to "Documents" or "My Documents" in older windows iterations. In there there is a folder named Starcraft II. I completely deleted that folder. 4. I reinstalled the game on an SSD. and launched it, and bam loading screen doesn't crash. I should note that in the past, I was running the game in windowed mode and now I am running it on fullscreen. I just tested it on windowed mode and I did not receive a crash! I want to say that the issue is somewhere in that SC2 folder in Documents because I have tried uninstalling and repairing the game in the past.Xingua2 Jun 2
Jun 2 Save Failed ,Cannot save after upgrade to win Save Failed ,Cannot save after upgrade to windows10Momotaro7 Jun 2
Jun 1 No sound! !@#$ no sound!!!DIMAX2 Jun 1
Jun 1 Sony Bluetooth not compatible with game? Hi I'm trying to use my bt headphones(sony mdr-zx770bt) while playing starcraft 2. the headphones work fine without the game running but once I start the game, the headphones lose all sound in game and out of game. is this a compatibility issue? thanks in advance :)YungRon2 Jun 1
Jun 1 Forum Avatar Changed Automatically Okay, I know this isn't a big deal but I was just curious. At some point over the last week or two my avatar that I see when posting on the forums has changed to a Stalker for some reason. But, when I go into my SC2 profile, it show my original Carbot Zergling. Any idea why this has changed? Thanks for the help.MyCC0 Jun 1
Jun 1 Missing lighting during campaign sequences Hello forum, it seems not all of the lighting is loading in story mode sets and cutscenes. This is easily apparent in the early WoL campaign scenes (Joey Ray's bar is missing the lighting that's supposed to reflect on Tychus´ armour after you click on something), and it continues on to the Hyperion (in some scenes and conversations, lighting is completely flat, with only some point lights seeming to be functional). The issue also occurs in the LotV campaign (during the Terran missions, the conversations with Raynor are completely unlit, and the early conversations in the solar core also seem to lack lighting). Is this a known issue?Jowanowitch0 Jun 1
Jun 1 Game only freezes on Coop So... Here goes. I have the following hardware: CPU: i7-3930k GPU: GTX-680 RAM: 8GB SSD: Samsung 830 Anyway, before the recent patch I could run anything at 2560 x 1440 on extreme settings across the board. Coop or multi up to 4v4. As of the last week or so, on Coop I can only keep the game going if I reduce to 1920 x 1080 on MEDIUM settings. Otherwise itr freezes between the 2~3 minute mark, and by freeze I mean so badly that I need to do a hard restart. However I just played a 1v1, and bumped the settings back to 2560x1440, extreme and there were absolutely no issues. This makes no sense... I can also run Furmark on 1080, no issues, so it doesn't seem to be a GPU problem. Is there a solution to this?SgtBOMBULOUS0 Jun 1
May 31 [Bug] Flipping game and Windows 10 Desktop I have the Windows 10 Pro Insider's Preview Fast Ring. I am running the 16193.rs_prerelease.170507-1300 (Creator's Update). After the v3.13 patch came out, I have noticed the game screen in StarCraft II minimizing and having to click on the taskbar to get the game screen back. I thought it only happens on mouse movement, but seems to be random whether I am pressing keys, moving the mouse, combination of both, or nothing at all. I generally flush my cache and reboot my laptop. That has not helped.SparksFlyn1 May 31
May 31 Can't play the game because it is always updating. Enough "updating" I just want to play the game. Why do the updates prevent you from playing or even opening the game? I don't need the latest fix. I want to be able to start the game and play at all times. That is what i payed for. regards.Nate1 May 31
May 31 Graphics Device is not available at this time When I open the Starcraft 2 launcher and click play the screen goes black as if to load the game, but after one or two seconds I get a pop-up error message that reads,"Graphics device is not available at this time. If the problem persists, for more information consult our support website at http://starcraft2.com/support." The two options given with this pop-up are to attempt to "Reopen" or to "Close", reopening has not yet worked after 10^9^9 tries. I looked around a bit and it seems that a handful of others are having the same issue. Any help would be helpful! :) DxDiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/7/2012, 05:28:25 Machine name: OWNER-PC Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model: G75VW BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/06/12 13:27:48 Ver: 04.06.05 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3720QM CPU @ 2.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.6GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 16344MB RAM Page File: 2202MB used, 30483MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows DirectX Version: DirectX 11 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Manufacturer: (Standard display types) Chip type: NVIDIA DAC type: 8 bit Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FD4&SUBSYS_21151043&REV_A1 Display Memory: n/a Dedicated Memory: n/a Shared Memory: n/a Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (1Hz) Monitor Name: Generic Non-PnP Monitor Monitor Model: Monitor Id: Native Mode: Output Type: Driver Name: vga Driver File Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Version: 6.1.7600.16385 DDI Version: unknown Driver Model: unknown Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 7/13/2009 16:38:47, 15360 bytes WHQL Logo'd: n/a WHQL Date Stamp: n/a Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4C94-11CF-F233-A51C0FC2CB35} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0FD4 SubSys ID: 0x21151043 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: Unknown Rank Of Driver: Unknown Video Accel: Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: n/a DXVA-HD: n/a DDraw Status: Not Available D3D Status: Not Available AGP Status: Not Available ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_8446&SUBSYS_10431487&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: n/a Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0x0 Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (VIA High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: viahduaa.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.10200 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 1/10/2012 07:09:44, 2184816 bytes Cap Flags: 0x0 Format Flags: 0x0 ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: HID-compliant consumer control device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xFEEB, 0xDEEF FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E26 | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20 | Service: usbhub | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0024 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09 | | Service: usbhub ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Keyboard Device Filter | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303 | Upper Filters: kbfiltr | Service: i8042prt | + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd | Upper Filters: kbdclass | Service: TermDD | + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad | Matching Device ID: *syn0a19 | Upper Filters: SynTP | Service: i8042prt | + HID-compliant mouse | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0B05, 0x17AC | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse | Service: mouhid | + Terminal Server Mouse Driver | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou | Upper Filters: mouclass | Service: TermDD ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 1376.6 GB Total Space: 1430.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: RAID Drive: D: Model: MAT!@#$A BD-MLT UJ240AFW Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Synaptics SMBus Driver Name: Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20) #2 Name: Intel(R) ICH8M-E/ICH9M-E SATA RAID Controller Name: Killer Wireless-N 1202 (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Name: Intel(R) HM77 Express Chipset LPC Controller - 1E57 Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 1E12 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 1E10 Name: 3rd Gen Core processor DRAM Controller - 0154 Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Name: Xeon(R) processor E3-1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151 Tassadar55 May 31
May 31 Cannot Watch Replay With Friend Hello, I would like to watch replays with my friend but when we try to, the "watch together" button cannot be clicked. Does anyone know what the problem is?YaHan3 May 31
May 31 can i play starcraft in china can i play starcraft in china? I can run the game but I can find any game but I already buy the gameComBacIsReal0 May 31
May 30 Bug problem A6CC05C8-7AF8-41D0-849F-75E8C8B75C7A what should I doRarityQQ2 May 30
May 30 starcraft 2 fps start of game 110, big fights 10-15 i mean i understand by late game there is much more structures and units but this is a huge drop... before i upgraded to windows 10, everything ran smoother, but now it gets choppy, i have xbox dvr turned off, power setting to performance, nvidia control panel set to performance, drivers is the latest i mean i dont have top of the line rig but it is definitely over the minimum requirements will blizzard fix this anytime soon? because it seems like it is happening for alot of people, a quick patch fix? i7-2600k 8gb ram evga 980tiStinkytofus12 May 30
May 29 Starcraft 2 Starter Edition not Working I own Heart of the Swarm and am trying to get my friends to try and play it. They downloaded the Starter Edition, but when they launch the game only the tutorial is available, nothing else. Please help.LastShadow1 May 29
May 28 Unique Starcraft Crash Situation - Mac User Specs of my Mac: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.6 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 8 GB Started crashing at start up. I press play and it goes black to begin the start up of the game, then it backs out and gives me a crash report. Have reinstalled the game 4 or 5 times and even used a time machine back up of the game when it was working and it still doesn't seem to work. I have run disk utility and even looked into the HEAR plug in glitch reported by other mac users, but no success. My mac is updated with the most recent updates through the app store as well. My crash report is 07B3370C-106A-4EDE-964A-1B1AFDFCD59D.CoffeeMug0 May 28
May 28 3.0 constant flickering screen in main menu, game lobby, and ingame my screen constantly flickers. i keep seeing the loading screen (when you first start the game) flicker in and out, making it impossible to see what people type and impossible to play period. i have no idea what i'm clicking in the main menu either. can't change my display settings because i can't read what they do, let alone find where they are. the only thing i've done is change from 64-bit to 32-bit, which doesn't change a damn thing.MeTaLisK24 May 28