Bug Report

3d UPDATE - Replay Issues With Latest Patch Hello everyone, With the release of patch 4.1.0 we're aware of a bug causing StarCraft II to crash when loading a replay generated during Patch 4.0 - 4.02 (November 14th - December 5th). Legacy of the Void replays generated prior to 4.0 and replays from the current patch 4.1.0 will function normally. We apologize for this inconvenience and are actively working on a fix to release in the near future. In the mean time please avoid loading up old replays within that patch/date range until we can release the fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding! -OdyssuesOdyssues1 3d
Feb 18, 2013 Known Issues 4.1 [Updated: 12/5/17] UI and Online New – Players can be put into Offline Mode when coming out of a matchmaking game of SC2. New – Completing campaign missions at a higher difficulty causes the Profile to show them as completed at Casual difficulty. Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map. The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league. Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled. Repeatedly opening and closing the chat IME can cause the client to hang for an extended period of time Friends using Appear Offline may continue to appear online in the friends list to friends who saw them online previously during the same session. Being in a party with a friend set to the Appear Offline status can prevent you from earning Play with Friends bonus XP. Some players are not earning experience after Weekly Mutation matches. Watching replays created in version 3.10.1 or older is causing the game client to close. The IME language indicator does not display RU language code in some text fields when ruRU keyboard layout is active." When players that queue for different Weekly Mutation difficulties are matched together, the player that queued at the lower difficulty will get the bounty XP for the difficulty queued instead of the difficulty played." " There is no error message displayed when attempting to accept a friend invite while having the maximum number of friends (200)." " The details panel on replays can only show up to 8 player names, even in games where there were more than 8 players." Engine/Game Systems New – A Crash can sometimes occur while loading into a replay.Game Content New – Main and Bonus objectives can overlap when loading into a saved game. New – When burrowed Lurkers and unburrowed Lurkers are in a single control group, the player cannot issue attack commands. It is possible for the Co-op missions "The Vermillion Problem" and "Void Launch" to not end after the win conditions have been met. Top bar abilities that remove the HUD may cause overlapping mission objectives to be displayed. The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings." There is an air pathing blocker that prevents Terran structures from landing at a specific location on the Void Launch Co-op Mission." " Saving the campaign during the ""For Aiur!"" mission then loading that save causes the player to be unable to save during the next mission." Logging out after completing a mission during the Campaign will cause its progress to not be recorded in the Master Archives. Workaround: If the player views the Master Archives without relogging, the Master Archives will successfully update. Stalkers and Dark Templar can display the wrong Blink or Shadow Stride cooldown when in the same group. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode. Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available. Judicator Zealot Psi-Blades are not distinct from standard Zealot Psi-Blades.Editor Doodads will sometimes not display in the Terrain Module and can appear as invisible when placed.Mac New – Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game. The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the "Terrain Change to Player" hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn't have the issue.) You are able to add "option" as a modifier to the 1-0 and the "-" keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts.Huginncord4 Feb 18, 2013
Jul 27, 2010 Welcome Thread & FAQ En Taro Tassadar, and welcome to the Starcraft II Bug Report forum! Introduction: The purpose of this forum is to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Bug Reporting Guidelines: * Supply screenshots and system information where applicable. * Provide as much information as possible; give the unit, map or ability name, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting. * Crash Reporting * Battle.net Bugs * Gameplay Bugs * Graphics Bugs * Please use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We cannot address bug reports that we do not understand. * Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread: When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or a unit name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct, leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Feedback and Suggestions: We want to hear your feedback but it needs to be placed in the right forum. All suggestion or feedback posts should go on the Gameplay discussion forums. * General Discussion * Terran Dicussion * Protoss Discussion * Zerg Discussion General Rules and Policies: Blizzard Entertainments Forum Code of Conduct Common Confusion Reports Bumping and Spamming: Please do not bump threads or spam new threads on the same issue. All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Bumping and spamming slows down our process and actually delays bugs getting fixed. Deleting Posts Policy: Posts that have been determined to be Not A Bug, Invalid Issue Reports, duplicates without more information, or other reasonable posts to make on this forum but that have been disproven will be kept for 24 hours before deletion. If the original poster acknowledges his post before that time, it will be deleted immediately. Posts that are extremely off-topic and other posts that do not belong here will be deleted immediately. Deleting invalid posts helps keep the forum clean and organized for QA to sort through.Zenux6 Jul 27, 2010
Nov 29 How to Write a Good Bug Report This guide was written by my good friend Kahzgul, of the WoW Bug Report Forums, and was ported over/maintained/edited by myself, with his consent. I've seen many people posting bugs in this forum that are not clearly written, or - in some cases - even in understandable English. As a 12-year professional in the video game industry, specifically testing, I feel like an adequate authority to help everyone learn how to write a good bug. I have included a sample bug which I will reference from time to time throughout this guide. This sample bug is not real, and never actually happened to me. Please do not mistake this guide for an actual bug report. Why should I bother learning how to write a good bug? The reason for writing a good bug is simple: The faster that the Blizzard testers can understand and reproduce a bug, the faster that bug will get fixed. How do I know that I've found a bug? If you think you've found a bug at all, you should report it. In the worst case, you have actually found a bug, and in the best case, someone will point out that what your experiencing is intended functionality and will (hopefully) explain how to avoid the issue that you're experiencing. Often, bugs will go unreported because people aren't sure if it is "worth" reporting. The fact of the matter is that *every* bug is worth reporting. What just looks like a small graphic error may actually be a quest item underground or a hole in the map. You're making the game better by reporting issues that you've noticed. As a side note, custom user interfaces can cause a variety of issues with the game, so please try to verify that the bug occurs without any custom UI mods loaded. Before you write the bug Do a search of the bug report forum. Make sure that your bug is not already in the forum. If it is, feel free to add any additional information to the existing thread, by try to avoid "me too" posts unless specifically requested by the Blizzard staff. When searching, use keywords that describe the bug as accurately as possible. For example: "Missing item" is not nearly as clear as "Missing 2H Weapon" or even "Missing Weapon." Also, try several searches. If your Missing Weapon search returns nothing like your bug, try searching by your class "Shaman item" or "Shaman weapon" etc. Once you've done a few good searches and are satisfied that your bug is not in the forum, you should post a new issue. Keep in mind that this forum is for the reporting and tracking of in-game bugs, and is *not* any sort of means of fixing the bug or correcting the trouble you encountered. For issue resolution, please contact the customer service forum. What should I title the bug? A bug's title should be a clear, concise description of the issue. Something like "Shaman 2H weapon disappeared" is good. "OMG game brokezor" is not good. Think about what keywords someone might use to search for your bug, and try to include a few in your title. That way, anyone who browses through the forum will instantly know what your bug is, just from the title. Sixen suggests starting your title with a tag to help identify what your post is about: For Gameplay bugs, prefix the thread with [Bug]. For Forum bugs, prefix the thread with [Forum Bug]. For Guides/Notes/Information, prefix the thread with [Guide]. What elements go into a bug description? A bug description contains several important parts: First is the bug description (What happened), second are the steps to reproduce the bug (How do you make the bug happen), and third is any supporting evidence (links to screenshots, etc.). Since this is just a forum, and not a professional bug reporting tool, I don't think that anyone truly expects full research into issues or screenshots, movies, etc. of them. However, the more information that you can provide, the better! It is also sometimes helpful to list the "who" and "where" of a bug as well: Which character(s) expereince the bug and where the bug occurred. Sometimes the "who" and "where" will be what kind of computer and operating system you have, and where in the real world you happen to be located. The "why" is what the developers will find out and fix. (Continued)Sixen39 Nov 29
Nov 11, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. NEW! - If the requested attachment(s) exceed email attachment size limits, you may use file sharing sites such as Google Drive to upload a compressed (.zip) file and email us the download link. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Saves Windows users: Saves can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Nov 11, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Dec 1 Update Regarding Bank Saves Hello StarCraft II Map Making Community, As most of you may know, there were some recent issues related to Bank Saves that exposed some issues with the system. In light of this, we've made some improvements we'd like to share: Added BankBackup and BankRestore native trigger functions: BankBackup can be used in the MeleeInit, or Generic event - This will create a new bank backup file each time BankBackup is called in a backup directory within your bank directory. It is still recommended to save your banks as you usually would using the native trigger BankSave. Added back in the deprecated trigger loops • IntLoopCurrentDeprecated • PlayerGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • ForEachInteger2Deprecated • ForEachIntegerDeprecated • PickEachIntegerDeprecated • ForEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • ForEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated Enabled Scintilla for the custom code editor within Windows. Improved performance to reduce editor load times. Added multiple item searching for the following when search terms are separated by a comma: • Data Editor • UI Editor • Cutscene Editor • Trigger Element selector • Terrain Editor • Text Editor Further improved performance within the Galaxy VM.Odyssues0 Dec 1
1h Bldg. & Unit selection no highlight Updated 4.1.1 patch and now I cant see my selections. if I click on a building the building status shows at the bottom of my screen but there is no circle around it. Same for units.agasm0 1h
4h background Do you want to tell me why I have to piss off to see your promotion pack valid until March 2 when I pay for the game at $ 70 and it has no option to see my background that I want to forget not that his the player who grow your business and that give them the options he wants is the least of things to make me say that I can not change my background because when there is a promotional offer I am disappointed and angry thank you to remedy the situationXdreamtk0 4h
4h Put in Master League for no reason I was playing an arcade game, I quit, and I got a message that told me that I had been kicked from grandmaster league in archon mode. I looked at my ladder placements and sure enough I was in master league for archon mode. I do not know how or why this happened. I would like to be removed from this league if possible since I did not do anything to deserve it.FinancedLoki1 4h
5h Can't play replays in LOTV Hi-- I'm trying to play the replay from this link: http://lotv.spawningtool.com/20949/ but whenever I try to load it the game crashes and I get the error report "Can't download game data from Blizzard's servers...etc". It looks like this game was played in July 2016. I am able to play newer replays from that site with no problem. I've tried using 32-bit client (Windows) and Scan + Repair tool. Any other thoughts on how I might be able to watch this replay?Metajovian25 5h
6h Stuck in countdown timer When i queue up for a ladder game and find a match the countdown timer gets stuck at 0. sometimes after about 20 seconds it will let me into the game other times it sticks me there for a few minutes before i restart. This is leading to losses on W/L as well. I've noticed when this happens i also can't look at my player profiles, others profiles, or even the arcade. Not sure if its all related. This has been a problem for me for a few weeks now. I've tried the "scan and repair" function but that doesn't seem to help either.SaZeRaC0 6h
7h red alert achievment bug I have a problem in hots campaign mission fire in the sky red alert achievment Game count me 9 or even 16 units lost to gorgon but I belive that I didnt lost any I also belive that I didnt lost any creep tumors to gorgon No problems with others achievments Please help and thanks in advancenavi0 7h
7h Bug: Indefinitely Stuck in Entering Lobby Hi, Not sure how to replicate this, but on numerous occasions (10 or so times over the last couple months), my game has gotten stuck on the "Entering Lobby" phase, and stayed there indefinitely. This blocks you from attempting to enter other lobbies, and so you have to restart your client to fix the problem. Why not make it cancelable? Anyways, it's really annoying. Thanks!Raider1 7h
8h Bug Co-op No End Mutation White Out Omega W. Played Co-op Hard Mutation White Out as Kerrigan 104. Made +20 Omega worms. Win condition is checked, but game never ends. Happened on both of my first two plays. Long Version Below Context On my first two play throughs of co-op Mutation White Out (Mutators Blizzard and Slim Pickings) on Hard difficulty, we won but the match never ended. I was playing as Kerrigan Mastery 104 and spawned over 20 Omega Worms each match, while my ally was a Raynor Mastery 7 and then a Stukov Mastery 30ish. Happened Twice The first time the glitch happened, my ally left about a minute in, I stayed until around 50 minutes to destroy all enemies, but nothing happened. The second time the glitch happened I made more worms. When the bug happened, I told my ally about the bug and apologized if it was my fault for creating too many buildings. Then I left after at least 2 minutes. I played both games around 9 P. M., then I went here to report the bug. Behavior During Bug At the last wave, a few carriers passed through (maybe 3 of 6) but we won the main objective without getting the full side-mission. At least on the first time, the Troop Shuttles NPC's portrait stayed open on the left-side of the screen forever. Once the game should have been over, new Blizzards stopped spawning, but the Slim Pickings minerals kept appearing and timing out as usual. Enemy waves stopped spawning. Two enemy wave markers near our bases and the central warp conduit stayed on the mini-map even when all units were destroyed there. Kerrigan does not finish respawning if dead while the mission should have ended. Instead, she reaches full HP and does not hatch out of her egg. Her 'E' ability is still useable, and her 'R' ability was lit up like she could use it (I did not test 'R'). Steps to Recreate the Bug 1) Play the White Out mutation with Kerrigan at least at level 8. 2) Use workers or patrolling zerglings to collect resources. 3) Build 4 Nydus worms. 4) Spawn Omega Worms spread out along the whole map throughout the game. 5) Win the game with at least +20 worms spawned. 6) Win condition is met, the game does not end, and blizzards stop spawning from the left. These steps and numbers are estimated based on my two bugged games. I am not able to test it with a lower level Kerrigan and did not count the number of worms created/destroyed/standing. Hypothesis of Bug Source It seems like timers stop working. Maybe the trouble is having too many worms or structures, since I made many worms during both games.VorceShard12 8h
9h [Bug] Zerglings can push out a holding Adept Direct video link to quick video: https://youtu.be/K6yjkTsd6O4 I've posted this to the subreddit /r/allthingsprotoss here: https://www.reddit.com/r/allthingsprotoss/comments/7hw1fv/is_this_intended/?st=JAUQZ7XX&sh=b99db0ec And I also cross posted it to the main /r/Starcraft subreddit as well, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/7hw641/is_this_intended/?st=JAUR1HG1&sh=d4c64b47 If you're interested in those discussions ^ The video shows how a moving Probe can be pushed through a holding Adept by enemy Zerglings, therefore breaking what should be an impenetrable wall. I've reproduced this with Zealots, Marines and most Light units as well. I believe this to be caused by the collision with a friendly unit being sandwiched between a held unit wall and enemy units pushing in. Obviously this can be played around, but I know a lot of Protoss players like to fill their early walls with Probes in a pinch, and I originally discovered this issue in a discussion thread where the Protoss player claimed it had happened multiple times that night. No one in that thread had a good answer for him about why that Adept got pushed out. They all blamed him for his wall when it was, in fact, this bug. That thread, with that players video is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/allthingsprotoss/comments/7hh5ba/1_unit_wall_bug/?st=JAURDHSL&sh=67a4f39b At this point I'd really just like to know if this is something that's getting fixed, is intended or is getting left in the game. My testing seems to indicate it's all Light units that are effected and it'd be worth knowing which units can be used to push out a holding unit in a wall.Bascal4 9h
11h Can't Buy Han & Horner For some reason they are unavailable in the Store. I heard some people had success buying them in-game, but my parental controls won't allow that. Could you please fix this store issue?SquirrelKing7 11h
11h MMR disappeared Hello! after the latest update, my account does not display my rank and MMR properly. I played as Protoss and was above 4.3 k mmr, now it displays im rank 0 with 0 mmr, an shows my terran icon and actually a terran race. I had no terran ranked games this season before so i decided to play one for science, so now here is what it looks like: https://i.imgur.com/iKsgiwx.jpg the same thing happens on the webside. (account ID: Haluc #2903 on EU) further screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/rKnc8Zr.jpg https://i.imgur.com/Yfmdhfq.jpg decided to play one ranked game as protoss for science: https://i.imgur.com/FLbaohr.jpg nothing changed.Skulledp11 11h
12h Co-op missions are disabled I cannot play any co-op missions. The "Play" button is grey'd out and when I hover my mouse over it I am given the message, "Not enough players in your party for this play mode." This is very irritating as that was the main reason why I played this game and have purchased all but one commander (a.k.a. I am locked out of a lot of paid content). I have version 4.1.1.60321 installed.kWhittington0 12h
12h [Bug] Malwarefare Win Conditions It appears that Malwarfare is another map that no longer ends after the win conditions have been met. I have been able to replicate this bug a total of two times before making this thread. The first time my ally and I missed the first bonus objective but not the second, and Aurana's transport was at about 25% health remaining. The second time my and my ally completed both bonus objectives with transport health around 50%. Both times Aurana would finish resetting the last terminal, enter said terminal, and then proceed to do nothing else. No end game cut scene. The second main objective, the one where we have to move to the five terminals, was completed and greyed out. The main objective where we have to protect the transport and not let it die was still white and active. Both times, I waited for about 15 minutes before leaving the game. The second time I full cleared the map of all enemies, that still did not resolve the issue. Here's to hoping this information is enough to find and fix the problem.Sunrider2 12h
12h [Bug] Psi Storm Impact Actor It is not showing. It is looks like this: <CActorModel id="HighTemplarPsiStormImpact" parent="ModelAnimationStyleContinuous"> <Host Subject="_Selectable"/> <HostSiteOps Ops="SOpAttachCenter"/> <Inherits index="BaseModelScale" value="1"/> <Inherits index="Scale" value="1"/> <AutoScaleFactor value="0.750000"/> <On Terms="Behavior.PsiStorm.Start" Send="Create"/> <On Terms="Behavior.PsiStorm.Off" Send="AnimBracketStop BSD"/> </CActorModel> <CActorSound id="HighTemplarPsiPStormImpactSound" parent="SoundOneShot"> <Sound value="HighTemplar_PsionicStormImpact"/> <On Terms="Behavior.PsiStorm.On" Send="Create"/> </CActorSound>Here we see that terms to create impact sound is "Behavior.PsiStorm.On", but in actor for model it is "Behavior.PsiStorm.Start", and in editor it shows that behaviors don't have "Start" sub name. When I change it to "On" it start working.Thangor0 12h
12h SC2 Short Stories are gone. Short Stories not found on new website, and are cut off short on old site for some reason. Unable to read stories past page 1. Please fix! Stories I checked that have this issue -Changeling -Mothership -Brokenwide Page 1 is always there, but subsequent pages are always empty. probably happening with the rest of the stories too.Sift0 12h
13h [Bug] Profile Ladder Info With the newest patch, my career games played and my games played this season have suddenly increased by a lot. I'm wondering if maybe this is because it started counting 'vs AI' games that I've played. Maybe this was intentional, but I think only ranked games played should be listed in your ladder info, sensibly so. I'm using a MacBook Pro, not sure if this is only happening for Mac users. P.S.- I also see bugs where incorrect info is displayed in my recent games list, and in the build order section of a recent game (my build order displayed a couple cyclones even though I was playing Protoss). My co-op hard mutation achievement progress is also broken.Tiberius3 13h
14h Ranked Ladder doesn't work, it's a blank text Hello, After the new patch I have a rather strange issue. When playing Protoss, my main race, in the ladder box there simply isn't any text. Also, there isn't shown any ladder progress after a game. The text box with the MMR and progression bar is simply EMPTY. Please investigate this issue, as it's very frustrating, and makes the game, for me, unplayable (since I only play ranked ladder). I have tried asking other people on the forum, but nobody seemed to have the same issue. Also, I've tried reloging, restarting (both the game and the computer), but still nothing. Thank you.Faust0 14h
14h something is rung with the game i can`t get on to my starcraft game i there is an airor on it i rell need helpbodyguard0 14h
16h Purifier HT skin uses wrong model for shadow The Purifier High Templar skin's afterimage (The blue ghostly shadow it produces when moving) uses the wrong model, instead of using the Purifier High Templar model that the main unit uses, it instead uses the version erroneously visible on the war chest website (that has a halo on it's back and different shoulders) This means you've got the skin leaving behind a shadow of a completely different skin when it moves, which is a little distracting. For visual clarity, this is the model that the skin uses for it's afterimage https://i.imgur.com/xnSiny0.png While this is the actual model that the unit uses when it has the skin equipped https://i.imgur.com/2EzLkZe.jpg It's a shame too because i like the first one a lot more, and the unit portrait contains the halo + shoulders of the first one despite the second one being the actual skin we can use in-gameTogetic0 16h
17h New skin HT bug warp in Hi New skin on the high templar, makes it so you cant select HT when they warp in, as you can with stalekrs/zealots etc. Over and outIceColdBear0 17h
17h Graphical Bug with the Cyclone. Good day Blizzard, I recently encountered this strange graphical bug when playing against the AI to earn XP for the War Chest. It ocurred when I loaded Cyclones into a Medivac after having researched the tech that increases the damage for Cyclones and gives them some snazzy laser pointers. Thing is, those lasers got stuck outside the Medivac, and continued floating by the Medivac as I moved it around. The lasers returned to the Cyclones however as soon as I unloaded them. I do have a screenshot of this bug/glitch, but I don't seem to be able to upload it here to the forums, unless I'm overseeing something. Let me know if you'd like to have this screenshot, and how I can send it to you if that is the case. Thanks for the help :)Jinnai0 17h
21h starjeweled vs a.i. = no army starjeweled dont work vs A.I., don't sends armydrugo1 21h
22h Han and Horner Commander bug Bug: Coop - Han & Horner Commander. Call in the Fleet and Air Fleet Travel Distance Mastery set % The mastery set 3 Air Fleet Travel Distance gives +2% per point spent, however in game that is not the case. If you hover over the "Call in the Fleet" ability the tooltip has a different lower number. For instance if i put 5 points into the mastery set 3, that should had given me +10% but instead it indicates 4%. I know it's a really bad mastery option regardless, but just wanted to report the bug.AfterStar0 22h
1d Hotkey will not jump when double clicked This has been an ongoing issue to which I have not gotten much help with. Only a couple responses so far in other post/threads. So the box for the "Enable Smart Camera Pan" was NOT checked when I went into the settings. I checked it and did a custom match. The double tapping did not work still. I made sure that my control group settings were on normal and then restarted the game. Played another custom match, and the double tapping or camera jump to my control group still does not work........ I have no clue how that box became unchecked. I have never touched it so I do not even know if it was checked to begin with or not. The control group double tap camera jump worked a month ago. No major change have been made and I even uninstalled and re-installed 2 times. Any help from someone would be greatly appreciated. THis gets frustrating when playing ranked.AdaRi1 1d
1d Client disconnects from Blizzard Hi Blizzard team, Client disconnects (logged off) from Blizzard everytime after a 1v1 rank match. There was no option to re-login. I had to exit and restart the client. Please look into this.HazairiJay0 1d
1d Nova coverts ops master won't work Nova Covert ops master archives are not working properly, the missions won't let me equip all the equipment i have gained.Hollow2 1d
1d [Graphical] Warpining Shield Batteries' shade Minor graphical issue - warpining Shield Battery's shade appears Environment info: System: Windows 7 x64 Client version: current (4.1.1) Graphics settings: all lowest Map: Abyssal Reef LE Steps to reproduce: 1. Run Abyssal Reef (I found it reproducing here, but it does not on the unit test map) 2. Build a pylon 3. Start waping shield battery 4. Choose to warp another pylon 5. Hover it nearby warpining batteries Actual: The placing shade of battery appears To view the screenshots, follow the link: https://yadi.sk/d/EvOLNeZV3QUFC4Hares0 1d
1d Coop, Raynor medic don't heal all Fenix units Hi I recognized a bug. My friend was playing Raynor and i was Fenix. he had got the perk wich enables healing also on mechanical units, but they do not heal all units such as the Zealot.Chris0 1d
1d UI Bug after arcade game After playing a single arcade game, I can't join another arcade game or even begin a multiplayer game without having to re-login. This is pretty frustrating as I have to literally log out after every single arcade game.JeongnWild24 1d
1d control group not working. Hi, for some reason the control groups i made aren't working. i'm not doing anything fancy, i'm just control grouping my hatcheries to CTRL+1 and they don't seem to want to be grouped together for some reason. it's only for zerg too, protoss can cg multiple nexuses and with terrans i can cg command centers really easily. but for some reason it wouldn't let me control group hatcheries at all.Thegrizzly0 1d
1d Mercenary marine skin not shown In the Collection / Skin browser, the mercenary marine skin is not displayed in the preview window -- instead, the default skin is displayed. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Hz6XJStormBlooper0 1d
1d War Chest Menu Lagging Not sure if I am the only one experiencing it. When I explore the War Chest menu, the lag is quite unbearable. This only happens when I select War Chest, under the Collections tab. I am currently on macOS Sierra 10.12.6 (latest), and running on windowed mode (tried full screen, same issue), and using OpenGL 2.1. However, when I click into any other tabs e.g. announcers, or coop, multiplayer, it's back to normal.Kyrie8 1d
1d Clan Invite Issues I am having issues trying to get another person properly added to our clan. I am able to invite the person through the in-game interface. Upon sending an invite, we are told that they are already in the clan. When I check the clan roster, the individual is not listed there. I am able to invite other individuals. There just seems to be an issue with this one account. How do we go about resolving this issue?Kahuna8 1d
2d Wrong Protoss Warchest UI picture https://warchest.starcraft2.com/en-us/ The UI shown for the Protoss is the standard one, not the Purifier.IIIIIIIIIIII1 2d
2d Graph Problems on Mac I'm on the latest version of the game on a Mac running macOS Sierra 10.12.2. Sometimes, the post-game graphs look like this: https://imgur.com/a/1LqA7George2 2d
2d Graph Problems on Mac I'm on the latest version of the game on a Mac running macOS Sierra 10.12.2. Sometimes, the post-game graphs look like this: https://imgur.com/a/1LqA7George1 2d
2d Rifts Of Korhal bug/glitch/shard spawn So I just saved a replay where on the "Rifts of Korhal" co-op mission, the Void Shards did not appear at all. Me and my ally then proceeded to clear up the entire map, including destroy the bonus objectives and not a single void shard appeared. Has this ever happen to anyone? How can I send Blizz a copy of this replay? NVM, Found out how to send the replay.Aiser0 2d
2d Coop Stimpack bonus Not sure if this is a bug or meant to but, the stimpack bonus only applies on the difficulty bonus? Can we get a elaboration on this?DeusEx0 2d
2d [Bug]Unit wireframe don't change with skins I'm assuming this is related to the change in the latest patch that made it so observer UIs don't see a unit's skin when it's in the production tab, but right now no matter what skin you have equipped the unit's wireframe, production icon (The little image on your barracks/gateway that shows what the unit looks like) and warp-in placement icon all use the default skin. This is a little jarring, especially for the warp-in, since you're producing a unit that doesn't look like the thing you're seeing in the images and more than a little distracting when you've got units selected and their wireframes aren't matching up with how they look. I assume this is unintentional because the patch notes mentioned the change in skins being shown in the observer UI and made no mention at all of this being a permanent change to make everything look like the default in-game, but maybe i'm wrong and it was just ambiguous wording on the part of whoever wrote the patch notes? Clarification on this would be nice, if possibleTogetic0 2d
2d Blank images after update I do not know if this was caused by the latest Starcraft II update or by updating my Mac file system to case sensitive APFS, but many image files are not being found causing images to display as blank purple or grey squares. I have run a repair scan on the game and no problems were found but the blank images are still there. I am running Mac OS X 10.13.1 (High Sierra) with case sensitive APFS as the file system type.ackack2 2d
2d [Co-Op] Nova hotkeys messed up. A couple of units in the Nova co-op commander got messed up. The Ghost is now S and the Raven is F. When I tried to go into the hotkeys menu to change it, the Ghost key says it's G (but in-game it's still S) in the Barracks Hotkeys menu, while the Raven is also non-existent in the Starport menu. Blizzard, please fix your hotkeys menus. They are a mess and don't include everything that is needed. Raven screenshot: https://image.prntscr.com/image/6OD794nmSG2AqQoH-ASblA.jpg Ghost hotkey ingame: https://image.prntscr.com/image/ZX1N6L9vSvmD1h3rpPZt_g.jpg vs. Ghost hotkey in hotkey menu: https://image.prntscr.com/image/fvTJyVlwTHuyQMMw4ijk5Q.jpgReaperMAC0 2d
2d [Co-op] Mutation EXP Bug (Update) This problem has been affecting my friend and I for 5 months now. We've paid to unlock several co-op commanders and we're well into mastery levels, but have still not once gotten any experience from a mutation. The problem is listed in the Known Issues thread as "Some players are not earning experience after Weekly Mutation matches." Something in common that the accounts with this problem have are that they're missing either Heart of the Swarm or LotV, or, like in the case of my friend and I, they bought both expansions during a specific sale. Maybe that can narrow down the cause of the problem--it's probably related to expansions somehow, like the way the b.net accounts acquired the Starcraft 2 expansions. Since so few people have a problem getting experience from mutations, this seems like a reasonable guess; most accounts probably didn't buy expansions during any kind of special promotion or sale. Here's an old thread reporting the issue, wherein a couple of people say things that might point to SC2 expansions causing the problem: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20759306007#post-1Vizer11 2d
2d Protoss Observer: Surveillance Mode sound bug Is the new sound effect for observers that are in "Surveillance Mode" supposed to be audible to opponents, even if they don't have detection to see the observer? When I load a replay and select the vision of my opponent, I can hear the new sound effect that observers make when they are in "Surveillance Mode". I can't see the observer (the opponent had no detection near it at the time of the replay), yet I can hear the sound effect. Is this intentional? I figured surveillance mode already has the penalty of making it so observers can't move. Should opponents also be able to hear them while in this mode as well? It's possible it's only audible in replays and not in game-play. I've only tested replays so far.Oberoth1 2d