Bug Report

Feb 18, 2013 Known Issues 4.9.0 [Updated: 5/21/19] UI and Online The premium game variants do not have a distinctive color in the when observed in the Map Info screen and Arcade Lobby. Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List. Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting. The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league. Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled. Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map. If you load a saved game, then beat it and replay the mission, you are no longer able to save. Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.Game Content Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings. It is possible for the Co-op missions "The Vermillion Problem" and "Void Launch" to not end after the win conditions have been met. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode. The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings. Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available.Editor It is possible for maps to fail publishing when they are published for the first time.Mac In MacOS 10.14 the mouse cursor becomes unresponsive in Fullscreen mode. In MacOS 10.13 and up, using the Middle-Mouse key while in any Fullscreen setting degrades responsiveness. The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the "Terrain Change to Player" hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn't have the issue.) You are able to add "option" as a modifier to the 1-0 and the "-" keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts. Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game.Huginncord4 Feb 18, 2013
Dec 24 How to Write a Good Bug Report This guide was written by my good friend Kahzgul, of the WoW Bug Report Forums, and was ported over/maintained/edited by myself, with his consent. I've seen many people posting bugs in this forum that are not clearly written, or - in some cases - even in understandable English. As a 12-year professional in the video game industry, specifically testing, I feel like an adequate authority to help everyone learn how to write a good bug. I have included a sample bug which I will reference from time to time throughout this guide. This sample bug is not real, and never actually happened to me. Please do not mistake this guide for an actual bug report. Why should I bother learning how to write a good bug? The reason for writing a good bug is simple: The faster that the Blizzard testers can understand and reproduce a bug, the faster that bug will get fixed. How do I know that I've found a bug? If you think you've found a bug at all, you should report it. In the worst case, you have actually found a bug, and in the best case, someone will point out that what your experiencing is intended functionality and will (hopefully) explain how to avoid the issue that you're experiencing. Often, bugs will go unreported because people aren't sure if it is "worth" reporting. The fact of the matter is that *every* bug is worth reporting. What just looks like a small graphic error may actually be a quest item underground or a hole in the map. You're making the game better by reporting issues that you've noticed. As a side note, custom user interfaces can cause a variety of issues with the game, so please try to verify that the bug occurs without any custom UI mods loaded. Before you write the bug Do a search of the bug report forum. Make sure that your bug is not already in the forum. If it is, feel free to add any additional information to the existing thread, by try to avoid "me too" posts unless specifically requested by the Blizzard staff. When searching, use keywords that describe the bug as accurately as possible. For example: "Missing item" is not nearly as clear as "Missing 2H Weapon" or even "Missing Weapon." Also, try several searches. If your Missing Weapon search returns nothing like your bug, try searching by your class "Shaman item" or "Shaman weapon" etc. Once you've done a few good searches and are satisfied that your bug is not in the forum, you should post a new issue. Keep in mind that this forum is for the reporting and tracking of in-game bugs, and is *not* any sort of means of fixing the bug or correcting the trouble you encountered. For issue resolution, please contact the customer service forum. What should I title the bug? A bug's title should be a clear, concise description of the issue. Something like "Shaman 2H weapon disappeared" is good. "OMG game brokezor" is not good. Think about what keywords someone might use to search for your bug, and try to include a few in your title. That way, anyone who browses through the forum will instantly know what your bug is, just from the title. Sixen suggests starting your title with a tag to help identify what your post is about: For Gameplay bugs, prefix the thread with [Bug]. For Forum bugs, prefix the thread with [Forum Bug]. For Guides/Notes/Information, prefix the thread with [Guide]. What elements go into a bug description? A bug description contains several important parts: First is the bug description (What happened), second are the steps to reproduce the bug (How do you make the bug happen), and third is any supporting evidence (links to screenshots, etc.). Since this is just a forum, and not a professional bug reporting tool, I don't think that anyone truly expects full research into issues or screenshots, movies, etc. of them. However, the more information that you can provide, the better! It is also sometimes helpful to list the "who" and "where" of a bug as well: Which character(s) expereince the bug and where the bug occurred. Sometimes the "who" and "where" will be what kind of computer and operating system you have, and where in the real world you happen to be located. The "why" is what the developers will find out and fix. (Continued)Sixen44 Dec 24
Nov 11, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. NEW! - If the requested attachment(s) exceed email attachment size limits, you may use file sharing sites such as Google Drive to upload a compressed (.zip) file and email us the download link. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Saves Windows users: Saves can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Nov 11, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Dec 1, 2017 Update Regarding Bank Saves Hello StarCraft II Map Making Community, As most of you may know, there were some recent issues related to Bank Saves that exposed some issues with the system. In light of this, we've made some improvements we'd like to share: Added BankBackup and BankRestore native trigger functions: BankBackup can be used in the MeleeInit, or Generic event - This will create a new bank backup file each time BankBackup is called in a backup directory within your bank directory. It is still recommended to save your banks as you usually would using the native trigger BankSave. Added back in the deprecated trigger loops • IntLoopCurrentDeprecated • PlayerGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • ForEachInteger2Deprecated • ForEachIntegerDeprecated • PickEachIntegerDeprecated • ForEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • ForEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated Enabled Scintilla for the custom code editor within Windows. Improved performance to reduce editor load times. Added multiple item searching for the following when search terms are separated by a comma: • Data Editor • UI Editor • Cutscene Editor • Trigger Element selector • Terrain Editor • Text Editor Further improved performance within the Galaxy VM.Odyssues0 Dec 1, 2017
Jul 27, 2010 Welcome Thread & FAQ En Taro Tassadar, and welcome to the Starcraft II Bug Report forum! Introduction: The purpose of this forum is to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Bug Reporting Guidelines: * Supply screenshots and system information where applicable. * Provide as much information as possible; give the unit, map or ability name, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting. * Crash Reporting * Battle.net Bugs * Gameplay Bugs * Graphics Bugs * Please use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We cannot address bug reports that we do not understand. * Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread: When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or a unit name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct, leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Feedback and Suggestions: We want to hear your feedback but it needs to be placed in the right forum. All suggestion or feedback posts should go on the Gameplay discussion forums. * General Discussion * Terran Dicussion * Protoss Discussion * Zerg Discussion General Rules and Policies: Blizzard Entertainments Forum Code of Conduct Common Confusion Reports Bumping and Spamming: Please do not bump threads or spam new threads on the same issue. All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Bumping and spamming slows down our process and actually delays bugs getting fixed. Deleting Posts Policy: Posts that have been determined to be Not A Bug, Invalid Issue Reports, duplicates without more information, or other reasonable posts to make on this forum but that have been disproven will be kept for 24 hours before deletion. If the original poster acknowledges his post before that time, it will be deleted immediately. Posts that are extremely off-topic and other posts that do not belong here will be deleted immediately. Deleting invalid posts helps keep the forum clean and organized for QA to sort through.Zenux6 Jul 27, 2010
May 29 victorys don't count for achievement Hi I play 2v2 with my teammate and when our opponents leave early our victorys don't count for achievements. Is that normal? I remember in the past they did count.saschabraus0 May 29
May 29 Swarm Host Unburrow Hotkey is not changing I go into Options > Hotkeys > Zerg, change my Swarm Host unburrow hotkey to V (as with every other Zerg unit). However, in game it is stuck as R and pressing V will not unburrow the unit.SoySauS3 May 29
May 29 SWARM HOST UNBORROW HOTKEY REMAPS TO 'R' Dear Blizzard Support, This bug has been corrected multiple times. [SWARM HOST UNBORROW HOTKEY REMAPS TO 'R'] Please, please, include it into your main branch, as this is truly devastating and balance breaking for the Zerg race. Beside the above critical bug, which do almost demand a hotfix, i've also looked through the hotkey files as well, and discovered some alarming naming conventions, that worries me such as: ... "VoidRaySwarmDamageBoost/VoidRay=Z" "VoidSwarmHostSpawnLocust/SwarmHostMP=Z" ... As well as: "LurkerBurrowUp=B" vs "BurrowUp=B" This could potentially be linked to the topics initial question; HOWEVER it doesn't look like that is the case. Again, this bug has been reported many times in the past, I know because it "bugged" me and i've noticed patch notes regarding correcting the error; however it seem to keep returning which is very frustrating. Also I believe the patch was truly a hot fix, maybe that is why it keeps falling through? Last but not least, could you look into the new "STEAL/ADD" or "STEAL/REMOVE" sorta commands. They don't seem to work probably with the icons showed in the control group menu, if you e.g. do as follow: Default hotkeys: 1. Select a Nexus 2. Press CTRL + 1 3. Select a unit (or multiple) 4. ALT+SHIFT+1 the unit 5. The icon now shows a nexus, but the tab order is unit first. Is this correct behavior? Can I somehow apply a video to provide more insight on the topic?IPO0 May 29
May 29 ARTANIS SHIELD HOTKEY REMAPS TO 'S' I had posted this under Coop discussion but maybe it's better off here under tech subform. Artanis Shield Top Bar Ability Hotkey bugged. In the Hotkey options, I have the standard bindings in place CTRL + C. Yet in coop when selecting Artanis, the hotkey changes to 'S' which is mapped to Dragoon deployment. So deploying activates Shield at the same time in Coop. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, is there a fix? Note this only happens to Artanis. No other Commander has this issue. Their hotkeys remain the default. P.S I tried resetting to default, even rebinding the hotkey for top bar ability 3 to CTRL + C again under the global version, no dice in fixing that.Turbonium6 May 29
May 29 [Co-op] Zeratul's Legions & Timestop If Zeratul's Legions are summoned during Timestop, they will not attack enemy units. This is likely thanks to CM_CoopAIPlayer_FakeWarpIn2 using AI time, which is paused during TimeStop. Summoned Legions will have disabled attack ability until Timestop is over.Maguro0 May 29
May 29 BUG Stetman causes ally to lag in co-op It seems once he has a certain amount of units/stetalites in co-op he causes massive frame drops for his allies. This does not seem as bad when you play AS stetman (levelled him to 15 myself). It only seems to occur when he is the allied commander, not when you play as him. To put this in perspective it's possible to drop to single digit FPS with a allied stetman, I can load up game and pick any other commander and its fine performance wise. as soon as stetman is the ally (NOT when you play as him) then the problem occurs. This does not happen with any other combination of commanders. Observed and tested with Stetman + Alarak.Grifthin4 May 29
May 29 Mecha drone missing from Hotkeys menu Mecha drone from Stetmann commander is missing from Mecha zerg menu from Hotkeys. And because it doesn't share the keyboard shortcuts with the normal drone, its keyboard shortcuts can't be reconfigured.demons0 May 29
May 29 Starcraft 2 custom, melee game is not working I have windows 10 64-bit on my Pc. My specs: Gigabyte H81M-D3H Intel Core i5-4460 16 GB Ram DDR3 Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB WDC WD10EZEX-08WN4A0 1TB Onboard Realtek Ethernet controller (i am using the eu server, and europe region) I starting battle.net client, run the starcraft 2 game, but in the Custom-->Melee panel I cannot see the maps, sometimes there are some maps in the panel, but when I click the create lobby button, the "entering lobby" text is appearing and that's all, no working, it cannot start any game. And after this, my internet shut down, slow down, and it is killing my internet connection, after that, I cannot use the internet, and I have to restart the windows 10. I tried a lot of things but didn't work. After the windows restart my internet connection is fine again. Anno I had a same issue with this game. But anno I could fix it, --> I used 360 Total Security Antivirus, I deleted this antivirus program, and installed Nod32 antivirus, and after that it worked. But now in 2019 this method is not working. SC2 not able to download the maps, I don't know why, I have no access to maps. I tried in offline mode, but in offline mode didn't work too. Can Anyone help me?(sorry for my bad english...)Vengefull0 May 29
May 29 BUG - Report enemy spawns in co-op broken. It only spawns on 1 of 3 comps every single game. Terran Air/Ling,bane or Stalker DT etc. It's been since stetman patch.Grifthin2 May 29
May 29 Devolution Revolution Bug for Zeratul Although it says, Destroy 200 devolved enemy units, maximum kills still indicates 500. However, when I reached 200, it would go up to 500 and no achievement gained within or after game. I played for an hour for nothing. :(Stoned0 May 29
May 29 Free Coop commanders So from the battle.net app i opened starcraft 2 and then i opened my account manager and added a prepaid blizzard code into my account and once it was claimed i tabbed over to SC2 and all the commanders i had not purchased were suddenly playable beyond 5 and the purchase button was gone. after re-logging everything went back to normal though.Doom0 May 29
May 29 Cant Log in anymore after i was ingame Hello, I would like to report the following problem since the new patch a few days ago, if you are in the game and press "log out", you can not log in anymore. The "Login" button is not clickable (gray) e.g. to change the account.HeroLing2 May 29
May 29 Achievements disabled until further notice All of the multiplayer functions are deactivated since the new patch. I did repair scan and I've tried everything to figure out if something's wrong on my end. Please consider this post because as soon as I log in the first thing I see is "Achievements disabled until further notice", I've been waiting for news about this issue but no one seems to be reporting it. So in conclusion all of the multi player gameplays are disabled I can access the campaign mode but can't go anywhere else or get information about this issue. Thanks Sc2 Fan AngelusAngelus8 May 29
May 28 UI Bug after arcade game After playing a single arcade game, I can't join another arcade game or even begin a multiplayer game without having to re-login. This is pretty frustrating as I have to literally log out after every single arcade game.JeongnWild75 May 28
May 28 problem mmr portrait Hello, after realizing the placement matches for the new season I am against the leagues in which I am not corresponding to my mmrxteaz0 May 28
May 28 League / MMR Bug ! Hello ! Since no1 can help, i am trying to post my problem here. At first im playing only on the eu server only. Problem: For the new season me and my friends wanted to do the placement match in the new season. The fun was that the most of us were placed in diamon1/ diamond2 with4.5k mmr or more! which should be minimal master3. Here is a little overview: https://www.rankedftw.com/clan/MiMs/mmr/ We made more and more matches but nothing happened. Further more we left our leagues to play a new placement match. But nothing happened. Same League. For example Master 3. You need 4481 mmr.( a bit low in my opinion) Mh i thought i would get promoted but nothing happened since today ! I got promoted...yeah....from diamond2 to diamond1 with exactly 4560 mmr which SHOULD USUALLY be master3. My friends with 4.8 mmr or higher were also placed in diamond 2 or 1. (mostly dia2). So i can win i can loose, my mmr can rise or fall, it doenst care because nothing will happen. This is pretty strange. i hope some admin can help me (us) greetz TaehyungCrackMarine0 May 28
May 28 [Co-op] Stetmann zones drain Fenix energy If a Fenix player deploys one of their suits into a Stetmann zone with the J.U.I.C.E. configuration, when that Fenix suit leaves the zone, or the field configuration changes, the suit will being to lose energy proportional to how much the field normally gives. Switching to a different suit, outside of an energy zone, will stop the drain. This is caused with the trigger CM_Hero_FenixSpawn setting the active suit's energy regeneration to 0, which gives the suit a negative regeneration to cancel out the positive regeneration given by the zone. Potential fixes include setting the suit's energy regen to match the value of the zone, or to disable the modification to energy regen at all (as active suits inherently have 0 energy regen, and offline suits/dummy units do).Terin0 May 28
May 28 [BUG] Mass Drones in Chain of Ascension Commanders used: Raynor, Zeratul Enemy Composition Type: Zerglings, Banelings, Scourge, Mutalisks, Vipers Bug: In the final hybrid spawn, mass drones instead of (Zerglings?) spawned. There seems to be no option to post an sc2 replay with it? but I have one on hand just in case.Learningcurv1 May 28
May 28 [Bug](?) Viper's parasitic bomb. As say 4.0 patch notes, "Damage no longer stacks.". But damage from bombs, remaining in the air, still can stack. Bug or feature?Antarsys0 May 28
May 28 double profile in one server A few months ago, when i login in Americas server, i have 2 profiles, something i login profile "TGF", sometime i login profile "VVV". i can not chose which i will login. just relogin for other profile. Both data on a same server: Asia. In profile "VVV", i dont have anything. in profile "TGF", i bought a lot of Coop commanders(not all), nova campaign.... Yesterday, i cannot login to my profile "TGF". I tried to relogin many times. How can i delete profile "VVV" and change region profile "TGF" to asia server?vvv1 May 28
May 28 "We move unseen" Achievement won't trigger Hi! I've been looking through and was surprised not to see this anywhere else. I haven't had trouble with other achievements, but I'm working through getting the mastery achievements on Legacy of the Void and was getting frustrated with the "We move unseen" Achievement. So I started timing myself to see how much I was missing the 6 minute time limit to kill the first hatchery. Turns out I was completing it in about 5 minutes, but the achievement just wasn't triggering. I know there's a chance I'm just not timing it exactly, but to somehow be off by a full minute seems unlikely.Xargon3 May 28
May 28 Karax Can't Chrono Under Contruction A big, maybe unintentional buff in the most recent update is protoss chrono boost affecting structures that are warping in, including a nexus under construction chrono boosting itself This means alarak, vorazun, and artanis can rush their tech up significantly faster (fenix too, but he already techs fast) and all of their nexuses build much faster. Except Karax is unaffected by this change. Maybe something to do with his passive 15% chrono field. I'd argue Karax needs it the most, but that's beside the point. Go into a game as artanis, fenix, alarak, or vorazun (I have not tested Zeratul). Make a gateway, and chrono boost itnwhile its building. Now go into a game as Karax. You can't chrono boost the gateway until it's done.Rhyme0 May 28
May 28 Coop Commander Stetmann Recycling Bug As of 3:00PM PST on Sunday May 26th, The Mecha Recycling Trait remains locked for Ultralisks post lvl 6. The Unlock was supposed to have triggered at lvl 5. Can confirm that Zergling/Baneling, Hydralisk/Lurkers recycle correctly. Have Not tested Corruptors.Keeper2 May 28
May 28 Tychus bug with odin dropping When you have tychus and you drop his odin on parts of the map that is unwalkable but still flyable by air units the odin will not deploy in the next part of the map that he should be able to drop and he will disappear(not die) and then the odin will go on cooldown(not cancel) and you wont be able to deploy him at all. In this case for some reason it also took all of my other heroic units...(i had tychus sirus and nux and i was at lvl 7 if it helps) Thanks!Darkwolf0 May 28
May 28 Zeratul when his commander quits I know nobody has reported this before, so here goes. If you have to take over Zeratul it is impossible. You need to go find the damn artifacts, but the mechanic for that, where he gets a vision results in a microscopic vision of about 5 pixels. So you cannot find them. You need to wander the battlefield randomly scanning and hope for the best. This is incredibly dumb. Not only did some douche quit on you, now you cannot even use his hero. Why? Why not test this and fix it? While you are at it, I chose to play _NOT_ Zeratul for the game. Why is his hero and abilities the main active one when pressing F1? Why does the leaving guys stuff pollute my commanders UI? Have it accessible but not override my defaults please.Azethoth0 May 28
May 27 BUG Lost Viking in WoL Campaign It wont let me use the space bar to fire at all. Any way to change that button? Ive tried restarting the game and computer to no availDarthZeran0 May 27
May 27 Newest Update IOS Macbook After updating to the newest macbook IOS Mojave I cannot move the mouse in game everywhere else it works fine hence it's an in game issue. Would be great if I can grind the ladder again losing points and GM coming soon.Vega0 May 27
May 27 [Co-op] Hardened Egoenergy Shield Stetmann's Hardened Egoenergy Shield for Mecha Zerglings triggers and consumes energy even for attacks that deal less or equal to 10 damage. In those cases this ability does nothing and only consumes energy. E.g. an enemy marine is shooting a Mecha Zergling. The Marine is dealing 6 damage. The Hardened Egoenergy Shield is triggering, consuming egoenergy, but doing nothing to the incoming damage. Edit: Minimum damage is set to 5 instead of 10 for triggering this ability.Maguro1 May 27
May 27 Mecha Ultralisk Recycle not working i'm level 11 with Stetmann in CO-OP and it says I need to be Commander Level 5 to Recycle my Mecha Ultralisks, however it doesn't seem to work when i'm playing, please fix it.Calumon0 May 27
May 27 Co-OP powers bar Dear Madam/Sir, since last SC2 patch - my power up in CO-OP (3rd in row) shows S as a shortcut. Even when I try to reset to default or set something else - it's always on letter S. BR, ZuBoIIIIIIIIIIII2 May 27
May 26 lots of stetman bugs to 2nd the motion, the stetalites and creep with stetman is so laggy it's worse than stukovs. but i've also noticed it crossing over through games into world of warcraft in pvp too all of last week. just as stetman was released. did the usual game fix stuff that seemed to work in world of warcraft, and starcraft 2 too. but haven't ran a game yet to see if the fix has been applied. as the bug report i wrote in game stated, the bug seems to server bound for coop and pvp. not sure where the real details but it was enough for latency lag in pvp and coop.Madcaptjac0 May 26
May 26 [Co-op] Stetmann Super Gary Announcement After you build a Hive, Stetmann announces that you can upgrade Gary into Super Gary a couple of minutes later. The problem is, he does this at level 7, when Super Gary is only available at level 15. Reproducibility: Always (just build a Hive as Stetmann at level 7 or above) Estimated Severity Level: 4 (Low)Kit0 May 26
May 26 Zeratul "Devolution Retribution" unobtainable The Zeratul achievement "Devolution Retribution" is currently unobtainable. The description says you need 200kills(Recently lowered in Patch 4.9.0), but the tracker in "detailed view" of achievement still shows requiring 500kills, but only counts up to 200, and doesn't give me the achievement. Hope you can get your tech crew on it. PeaceMrFineCow2 May 26
May 26 Tychus - Lt.Nikara cannot self heal anymore Prior to this patch once you have upgraded Tychus's outlaw, Lt. Nikara to be able to heal 2 people simultaneously she could heal herself and allies. As of this patch she cannot anymore. This is the case in 100% of all situations.Tideo2 May 26
May 26 Parasite Zeta Soundfile Bug Patch 4.9.0 made it so Parasite Zeta has lost access a vast majority of the sound effects. We have looked at other maps and noticed that this only pertains to this map. One of the devs, Brotherbear, loaded the editor on a previous version without wi fi and discovered that the sound files do work in a previous patch. This has lead us to believe that the most recent Starcraft 2 Patch has caused this problem. The bug makes it so we are unable to use previously accessible sound files by simply not being there when looking at it in the sound tab in the Data Editor. The odd thing is all the information appears in the XML view but it still doesn't work. https://imgur.com/a/CpqmmX6Ocular7 May 26
May 26 I cannot ever get into the editor. At All. I woke up one day to find that I could not get in the editor. Even after making sure I had the right password I simply could not get in. It is now several YEARS later and this bug still has not been patched.Slezbeck0 May 26
May 26 Co-op Han horner reapers Co-op Han Horner reapers gain permanent flight. Animation for jet pack is like when flying but they are at ground level unless they come to impassable terrain for them then the go back to flight and fly over but don't leave flight either and on the ones that bug they cant recast flight either. there not targetable by ground only like zerglings marauders etc and they keep there anti air weapon as wellDrakkiss0 May 26
May 26 LEAGUE AND MMR MISMATCH I have an issue with my MMR on my second account. I've just played a raking match for the current season, and my MMR has stayed roughly the same at around 3300. However, I am placed in Gold League. When I look at the profile summary page, it shows that I am in Platinum 1 (now, after a loss, high platinum 2) But the league I'm shown in is Gold. When I look at the ladder, other players in the league have much lower MMR than me, and I am consistently being matched against platinum and diamond players. Is there any reason why my MMR does not match my league?Exercitus5 May 26
May 26 Bugs with Stetmann I recently bought Stetmann and found 3 bugs. 1 when I built the fur-ultralisks nest, it didn't display any level 5 open talent. 2 talent level 5 is displayed open only when the fur-infectors are buried. 3 I haven't reached the 15th level character, and, Statman tells me what I can improve on Gary to Gary Prime.Snave0 May 26
May 26 [Bug] Offline Custom Game Maps not Available Background: Blizzard Support suggested I create this bug report, after they attempted to assist me with this. My ticket number is US62934286. Description: I'm not able to create offline custom games with most maps. When selecting a map, the option to create a lobby is greyed out. Only a very small selection of maps are available, most of them are old and none of them are recent ladder maps. (Edit: No maps are available anymore after I uninstalled the game and deleted all SCII folders before reinstalling.) Steps to reproduce the bug (my experience): Enter the game while online. Create a Custom-melee game by selecting "CUSTOM" then "MELEE" on the header bars; then select a map, right click on it and select "Create Offline Game" on the pop-up window. Add an A.I. opponent, enter the game, then quit the game and close Starcraft II. Disable your internet connection, start Starcraft II, attempt to log-in, and then select "PLAY OFFLINE" in the Pop-Up window. In the header bar, select "CUSTOM" AND "MELEE". Select the map you played while online. Notice that the "CREATE LOBBY" button is grayed-out. The map is unable to be played while offline. Edit: See Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/5rKZBqp Attempted work-around: I've tried adding the "Maps" folder to the "StarCraft II" installation directory as instructed here https://github.com/Blizzard/s2client-proto#downloads. I downloaded the recent ladder maps from GitHub and placed them in the Maps folder. I was not able to play the maps offline and the effort also disabled the listing of ladder maps while online. I've also tried adding the Maps folder (with maps) to the Starcraft II folder in my Documents directory, but that did not work either. I have since deleted the Maps folders that I added. Attempted Fixes: I have deleted the cache located here "C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II\Maps". I exited the game and the launcher, and made sure the agent.exe process was not running in the background with the Task Manager. Then I deleted the folder and restarted the game. When I restarted the game, the folder was recreated as expected. However, this didn't solve my issue. I have tried a repair of the game through the Blizzard Launcher. This did not solve the problem. Edit: I have tried uninstalling the game and deleting all SC2 folders, then reinstalling and repeating the procedure to reproduce the bug. After doing this I cannot play a single map while offline anymore, leading me to believe that the maps I could play while offline were artifacts from an earlier game version which allowed for downloading maps.Little13 May 26
May 26 [co-op]Stetmann against Eminent Domain If enemy has Eminent Domain mutator, and one of Stetmann's tech building is destroyed then controlled by enemy, it gets about 990 Mech Remnants of such units, thus spawns hundreds of them immediately for the enemy.jedi0 May 26
May 26 [Co-op] Missing hotkey for Mecha Lurker Den "Mutate into Mecha Lurker den" Doesn't seem to be affected by any hotkey present in the hotkey-menu or hotkey-file and is always stay at "D" button. Removing every "D" button from hotkey file does not affect "Mutate into Mecha Lurker den" hotkey, therefore I think it's missing a hotkey. It is affected by "MutateintoLurkerDen/HydraliskDen=" which has to be manualy added into the hotkey-file and is impossible to get without good knowledge of the editor. It should be changed because many players with no knowledge in game editor won't be able to change that hotkey.Akayen0 May 26
May 26 Four bugs with Stetmann Four bugs found with Stetmann: 1) Lots of lag - not sure what causes it, might be related to having many stetelites and/or firing many missiles with the corruptor ability. 2) Stetmann will advise you to upgrade to Super Gary even before level 15, when Super Gary isn't available. 3) On Oblivion Express, if you get an ultra and burrow-charge a train, the train will partially fold up into itself :D. 4) The mastery for stetelite cooldown is displayed as 10x too much in the mastery settings window (e.g. on maximum it reduces cooldown by 5 sec, but it displays as 50 sec). Also, please remove the prompt to change the stetelite configuration, at least at max level. Sometimes leaving it on blue happens to be correct.ahydra0 May 26
May 26 Ошибка достижения "Инволюционное воздаяние" Достижение "Инволюционное воздаяние" не берется, я уничтожил более 200 деградировавших противников и это ничего не дало. Во время игры заходил в достижения, шкала заполинлась на 200/500 и дальше не растет.Trix1 May 26