Bug Report

Aug 9 War Chest Worker Skins Issue Hi all, We're aware of the issue with the new War Chest worker skins not being available after purchase. We've identified the root cause and are working to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.Kelphe1 Aug 9
Aug 8 Asia (KR/TW) Region cannot login. Hi all, We're looking into a Blizzard wide issue that is interrupting all players ability to connect to the Asia server. We hope to provide an update soon.Kelphe0 Aug 8
Feb 18, 2013 Known Issues 4.5.1 [Updated: 8/14/18] UI and Online The premium game variants do not have a distinctive color in the when observed in the Map Info screen and Arcade Lobby. Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List. Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting. Players can be put into Offline Mode when coming out of a matchmaking game of SC2. The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league. Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled. Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map. If you load a saved game, then beat it and replay the mission, you are no longer able to save. Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.Game Content New – The Ultralisk Trophy Top will appear instead of the Viking. Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings. It is possible for the Co-op missions "The Vermillion Problem" and "Void Launch" to not end after the win conditions have been met. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode. The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings. Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available.Editor New – It is possible for maps to fail publishing when they are published for the first time. New – There is no messaging indicating to players that they cannot open maps that contain Swarm or Void mods when using a free to play account.Mac In MacOS 10.14 the mouse cursor becomes unresponsive in Fullscreen mode. In MacOS 10.13 and up, using the Middle-Mouse key while in any Fullscreen setting degrades responsiveness. The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the "Terrain Change to Player" hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn't have the issue.) You are able to add "option" as a modifier to the 1-0 and the "-" keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts. Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game.Huginncord4 Feb 18, 2013
Jun 15 How to Write a Good Bug Report This guide was written by my good friend Kahzgul, of the WoW Bug Report Forums, and was ported over/maintained/edited by myself, with his consent. I've seen many people posting bugs in this forum that are not clearly written, or - in some cases - even in understandable English. As a 12-year professional in the video game industry, specifically testing, I feel like an adequate authority to help everyone learn how to write a good bug. I have included a sample bug which I will reference from time to time throughout this guide. This sample bug is not real, and never actually happened to me. Please do not mistake this guide for an actual bug report. Why should I bother learning how to write a good bug? The reason for writing a good bug is simple: The faster that the Blizzard testers can understand and reproduce a bug, the faster that bug will get fixed. How do I know that I've found a bug? If you think you've found a bug at all, you should report it. In the worst case, you have actually found a bug, and in the best case, someone will point out that what your experiencing is intended functionality and will (hopefully) explain how to avoid the issue that you're experiencing. Often, bugs will go unreported because people aren't sure if it is "worth" reporting. The fact of the matter is that *every* bug is worth reporting. What just looks like a small graphic error may actually be a quest item underground or a hole in the map. You're making the game better by reporting issues that you've noticed. As a side note, custom user interfaces can cause a variety of issues with the game, so please try to verify that the bug occurs without any custom UI mods loaded. Before you write the bug Do a search of the bug report forum. Make sure that your bug is not already in the forum. If it is, feel free to add any additional information to the existing thread, by try to avoid "me too" posts unless specifically requested by the Blizzard staff. When searching, use keywords that describe the bug as accurately as possible. For example: "Missing item" is not nearly as clear as "Missing 2H Weapon" or even "Missing Weapon." Also, try several searches. If your Missing Weapon search returns nothing like your bug, try searching by your class "Shaman item" or "Shaman weapon" etc. Once you've done a few good searches and are satisfied that your bug is not in the forum, you should post a new issue. Keep in mind that this forum is for the reporting and tracking of in-game bugs, and is *not* any sort of means of fixing the bug or correcting the trouble you encountered. For issue resolution, please contact the customer service forum. What should I title the bug? A bug's title should be a clear, concise description of the issue. Something like "Shaman 2H weapon disappeared" is good. "OMG game brokezor" is not good. Think about what keywords someone might use to search for your bug, and try to include a few in your title. That way, anyone who browses through the forum will instantly know what your bug is, just from the title. Sixen suggests starting your title with a tag to help identify what your post is about: For Gameplay bugs, prefix the thread with [Bug]. For Forum bugs, prefix the thread with [Forum Bug]. For Guides/Notes/Information, prefix the thread with [Guide]. What elements go into a bug description? A bug description contains several important parts: First is the bug description (What happened), second are the steps to reproduce the bug (How do you make the bug happen), and third is any supporting evidence (links to screenshots, etc.). Since this is just a forum, and not a professional bug reporting tool, I don't think that anyone truly expects full research into issues or screenshots, movies, etc. of them. However, the more information that you can provide, the better! It is also sometimes helpful to list the "who" and "where" of a bug as well: Which character(s) expereince the bug and where the bug occurred. Sometimes the "who" and "where" will be what kind of computer and operating system you have, and where in the real world you happen to be located. The "why" is what the developers will find out and fix. (Continued)Sixen41 Jun 15
Nov 11, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. NEW! - If the requested attachment(s) exceed email attachment size limits, you may use file sharing sites such as Google Drive to upload a compressed (.zip) file and email us the download link. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Saves Windows users: Saves can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Nov 11, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Dec 1 Update Regarding Bank Saves Hello StarCraft II Map Making Community, As most of you may know, there were some recent issues related to Bank Saves that exposed some issues with the system. In light of this, we've made some improvements we'd like to share: Added BankBackup and BankRestore native trigger functions: BankBackup can be used in the MeleeInit, or Generic event - This will create a new bank backup file each time BankBackup is called in a backup directory within your bank directory. It is still recommended to save your banks as you usually would using the native trigger BankSave. Added back in the deprecated trigger loops • IntLoopCurrentDeprecated • PlayerGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • ForEachInteger2Deprecated • ForEachIntegerDeprecated • PickEachIntegerDeprecated • ForEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • ForEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated Enabled Scintilla for the custom code editor within Windows. Improved performance to reduce editor load times. Added multiple item searching for the following when search terms are separated by a comma: • Data Editor • UI Editor • Cutscene Editor • Trigger Element selector • Terrain Editor • Text Editor Further improved performance within the Galaxy VM.Odyssues0 Dec 1
Jul 27, 2010 Welcome Thread & FAQ En Taro Tassadar, and welcome to the Starcraft II Bug Report forum! Introduction: The purpose of this forum is to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Bug Reporting Guidelines: * Supply screenshots and system information where applicable. * Provide as much information as possible; give the unit, map or ability name, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting. * Crash Reporting * Battle.net Bugs * Gameplay Bugs * Graphics Bugs * Please use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We cannot address bug reports that we do not understand. * Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread: When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or a unit name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct, leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Feedback and Suggestions: We want to hear your feedback but it needs to be placed in the right forum. All suggestion or feedback posts should go on the Gameplay discussion forums. * General Discussion * Terran Dicussion * Protoss Discussion * Zerg Discussion General Rules and Policies: Blizzard Entertainments Forum Code of Conduct Common Confusion Reports Bumping and Spamming: Please do not bump threads or spam new threads on the same issue. All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Bumping and spamming slows down our process and actually delays bugs getting fixed. Deleting Posts Policy: Posts that have been determined to be Not A Bug, Invalid Issue Reports, duplicates without more information, or other reasonable posts to make on this forum but that have been disproven will be kept for 24 hours before deletion. If the original poster acknowledges his post before that time, it will be deleted immediately. Posts that are extremely off-topic and other posts that do not belong here will be deleted immediately. Deleting invalid posts helps keep the forum clean and organized for QA to sort through.Zenux6 Jul 27, 2010
1h Versus AI not progressing When I win against AI in versus mode (1v1), it doesn't progress from Harder to Elite despite how many times I beat it. Can you help me fix this bug?peskybugs52 1h
4h Remove the Arcade's 5 Minute Lobby Kick Please remove the 5 minute inactivity lobby kick feature. This feature supposedly solves the problem of AFK players within a game yet: 1. Instead of resolving a problem, It creates a problem by severely detering players from hosting new and unpopular maps. The players who are willing to wait are kicked repeatedly, this causes other players to leave and creates a severe hindrance to filling a lobby that otherwise would have been filled. 2. The average wait time for a lobby is much longer than 5 minutes. The arcade player population has dwindled incredibly since 2010 and the average wait time will continue to increase for new and unpopular maps. 3. Most maps already have a method of handling AFK players within the game itself 4. The problem of 'lobby stalling' existed when only 1 lobby was possible, but this has been resolved by the new arcade's multiple lobbies Please post a reply to garner Blizzard's attention - Ask others to postTerraAzure5 4h
7h Possible MMR change bug? Hello guys, From two days I'm observing something strange. After a 2v2 game the MMR slider isn't moving at all and it stays at 0. When hover the mouse over the question mark it says Max MMR 0, Min MMR 0. I've tried to leave the league few times it places me after that be the problem remains. However it seems that the MMR is working as I'm losing it but the slider is broken and you can't tell where in the progression you're.Zeratuss0 7h
18h SEA to US Server Migration Lost Achievements EDIT (24/07/18): This problem still persists. EDIT (10/08/18): This problem still persists and was not addressed in the recent update. EDIT (14/08/18): This problem still persists. I also just randomly unlocked an LOTV portrait without playing any campaign. Radio silence from Blizzard continues... EDIT (19/08/18): This problem still persists and Blizzard still haven't said a word about this. When the accounts from the SEA server were migrated to the US servers in StarCraft II my achievements did not transfer properly. Instead of having 100% achievement completion for the Legacy of the Void campaign achievements, I have a completely random small selection of those achievements which make no sense contextually. I also had the entire Legacy of the Void campaign completed on Brutal difficulty, but now the campaign only counts as having been passed on casual difficulty with no progress saved and no access to the mission archives. I would greatly appreciate it if I could have all of my achievements back. As silly as it may sound to some, they meant a lot to me and the journey to attaining them was long and arduous. Thank you very much for your time. I always appreciate the help Blizzard has provided with solving my problems and issues over the years. P.S I am definitely logging onto the correct account (my SEA account which was migrated over, not my NA account). Proof of this being the correct account can be found in nonsensical achievements such as this meta achievement being completed with only one of its prerequisites being fulfilled lol: http://puu.sh/AAATQ/921750887b.png Regards, Tzunami.Tzunami7 18h
19h I don't appear completed Heart of the Swarm Hello, please help me, it happens that the Heart of the Swarm campaign ends and I do not appear in the menu that is completed or 27 missions completed, only I get out 26. I go ahead and every time I finish the stage, I get the cinematica and the credits but not the "heart of the swarm completed" to what is due? Use some tricks in some episodes but like Wings of Liberty, that if you showed me that it is completed even doing the same as with Heart of the Swarm, please someone knows why? Thank you!FabianASP12 19h
1d Fenix Scout can't hit Virophage My ally warned me on Dead of Night that his scouts were unable to hit the virophage, i checked the replay and it was true, all of his scouts were idle and unable to attack the virophage, don't know if this happens on this patch only or it's an old bugDefilerRulez2 1d
1d Master archives Bug Hi, recently I've finished the HotS campaign (every mission and I even got 70 level kerrigan) and i wanted to complete some achievements in Master Archives. First thing that I noticed was that my evolution missions were incomplete so I had 20/27 Missions completed. Well that didn't really matter but I've lost every another level, which Kerrigan got from Bonus Quests. So she was the lowest level possible with finished game. I was OK about it in that moment i wanted to complete game at hard difficulty so i began missions in Master Archives and did 1st 10 missions (Umoja, Kaldir, Char) + all evolution missions to have 27/27. Than i turned off the game, and when I today woke up i wanted to do some other missions there and same thing happened again. I only have completed 20/27 quests (every single evolution quest is incomplete) and levels for kerrigan for bonus quests are again just gone. Is there any solution to this problem? If not should I even try to level her again, because another lost of levels would be just dumb. Btw. I'm playing at HotS expansion, haven't bought LotV yet and I'm in Europe region server. Thanks for replies.ZiZiak8 1d
1d Windows 10 cannot save progress potential fix I ran into this issue when I started playing the game again recently. It has been a couple of years so, the last time I played was on Win 7. Anyway, what I noticed were numerous warnings that my system was blocking "unauthorized attempts to edit files". Turns out this was due to a security feature in Windows Defender that can be turned off by following the below steps. There is a way to single out SC2 and allow it access but, I am lazy and this was the quickest way to resolve the problem. Hope it helps. Open the Windows Defender Security Center by clicking the shield icon in the task bar or searching the start menu for Defender. Click the Virus & threat protection tile (or the shield icon on the left menu bar) and then click Ransomware protection. Set the switch for Controlled folder access to Off.TrueWrath0 1d
1d Starcraft II bugs encountered Noticed several bugs while playing ranked: -accidentally clicked CTRL+s, disabled sound. clicked CTRL+s again, sound is not enabled. tried to turn it back on through options menu but changes will not save -tank production stuck at 99% for tanks. tried to cancel and reproduce many times. always stuck on 99%... cost me two games... gg. Please look into it and fix.AoliAoli1 1d
1d Bug: lose 8-year anniversary achievement It happened after patch 4.5, Did you guys notice this?SUN10 1d
1d Can't Play Can't play the game, every time I try to start the game it tell's me I need to create a battle tag, even though i already have one. Any help?whipper0 1d
1d Drag scroll, fix it Drag scroll has been near game breaking broken for well over 8 months now this is not a cosmetic bug or a minor 'UI' problem. This is a serious issue awhile ago i just stopped playing the game for 6 or so months because of this. I honestly don't know what i expect to accomplish with this post do they not realize that a portion of their player base uses drag scroll exclusively even if it is a smaller portion then edge scrolling, that observers for tournaments use drag scrolling exclusively, that this has a massive negative impact on Gameplay. Because the fact that they've been content to just leave this on the back burner seemingly indefinitely !@#$ing baffles me.IIIIIIIIIIII0 1d
2d Game says I beat the campaign on casual Hello. I just beat the WOL campaign on brutal; but my profile says I beat it on casual.madFortiori0 2d
2d Co-op Clan Decal shows up after quiting clan Co-op Clan Decal is keep showing up after i quit the clan. Scan-and-repair and delete-and-reinstall game won't help me. The only way I can remove the clan decal is by making a new clan and make new clan decal. I don't want to see obnoxious Anime Character showing up next to my base everytime I play co-op mission. PS. Please respond so that I know that you've read my bug issue.algagi1 2d
2d Cust. Graph., Game gone, Campaign selection customizing graphics won't save, all campaign saved games have disappeared, and there was a bug where many times you cannot switch to other campaigns from Legacy of the void campaign. Customizing Graphics: Anytime I load up Starcraft 2 the graphics are set to their lowest settings. I will up the overall graphics to medium and most of the tabs change to what I expect them to be. It then says that it needs to reset to take into effect, but then when it reloads the graphics are still set at their lowest settings. Campaign game saves: They are just gone, I was able to complete legacy of the void this past week, but a day after the most recent patch 4.5 all saved, recent, campain, etc. games were gone. I was able to start doing nova covert ops, I was able to save, but when I came back a few hours later that was gone. And the next point started happening that same evening. Campaign switching: I loaded up and I couldn't access Nova covert ops, I clicked on it and nothing happened, I tried to access the other campaigns, but the only one that opened was legacy of the void. I did logout and then log back in and I was able to access the other campaigns again (its how I found out the saved games had disappeared). However when the restart from resetting the graphics again happened, made it so I couldn't access again, this time I clicked on the other campaigns and they all opened Legacy of The Void. Anybody else having these troubles?Darker1 2d
2d [Bug] Unable to find unranked 1v1 matchups This is the 3rd time I'm reporting this, and I keep getting pushed along. My unranked 1v1 queue is broken. I'm in Diamond 3 on NA with 3900 mmr and when I play ranked I'll always find a match in less than a minute. When I play unranked it says the expected time is less than 1 minute and it frequently takes between 6 minutes 10 seconds and 6 minutes 30 seconds to find a match, and then I get matched up against someone in bronze league. As a software developer I'm fairly certain there's something wrong with the metadata on my account. Please can I have someone look into this? Note: This just happened 6x in a row for me.Uberpwnzorz10 2d
2d Unranked mmr stuck for some reason I've been trying to play unranked terran, but it takes 5-10mins to find a game while ranked takes a few seconds. And when i get a queue i get opponent 2000mmr lower than me, consistently, no matter how many games i win in unranked, it's always bronze league players (i'm diamond1) so i dont know what's happened with my unranked mmr, it got stuck. I actually asked one of my opponent to check my unranked mmr, he told me 3.9k, but then how am i matched up with 2k players??MyLifeFrAiur1 2d
2d Coop Mutation Train Bug (Speedfreaks) Greetings. Alright so i discovered this a few minutes ago. When playing this weeks "Wheel of Misfortune" Mutation which is played on the map "Oblivion Express" on Brutal, we found that one of the Cargo Trains that you have to destroy split up into two pieces (short notice: it was played on EU servers). I therefore checked the replay and noticed that half of the train spawned while the mutator "Speedfreaks" was still active which is why it also had the speed buff. The second half, though, spawned after "Speedfreaks" got deactivated so it actually split up from the first half and continued with normal speed. I am not sure if this is even a bug, but from what I´ve seen, the train in this mission has never ever split up like that and I´m very sure it is not supposed to happen. Have a nice dayEpicEcstacy2 2d
3d (Bug) Co-op Dehaka Respawn If there's a structure blocking the Dehaka spawn point at the Dehaka Den when Dehaka is respawned then Dehaka will respawn where he died instead of at the Dehaka Den. 21:40 https://ufile.io/2oloi Dehaka respawns in the middle of the mapllllllllllll0 3d
3d can't get rid of the avatar card https://ibb.co/m7rfqp can't get rid of the Obama card look-a-like picture. on the left hand side, bottom right, is the marine, the terran symbol, the sexy royal purple, the cool ghost, and the defunct under-construction-Obama sign. have done everything I can think of to clear that picture. had the same problem in game but finally figured out how to get it off my command center.esoteric0 3d
3d Coop bug: Kerrigan's Lair upgrade stuck When you upgrade to Lair with ur ally's chrono boost on ur hatchery, it gets stuck when the progress bar reaching the end. It's a small bug, maybe the chrono boost is too powerful for the zerg?Tensi0 3d
3d more than 1 month with the problem!!! so i pay a lot for this game, 3 !@#$ign colector edition and no one answer me why the %^-* i dont have my GM adcvhivement from WoL, only the master adchivement https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20765127948?page=1#post-7 more than 1 month waiting for an answerDynamite4 3d
4d The Bug of Nova Mastery While added 20 points to Nova energy regeneration, it should let her can release 3 Q during 5s buff of mode switch. Unfortunately, it seems that the energy recover is the same as the original without mastery addition after added 20 points. Hope fix it soon! It is annoying for the experience of using Nova.ghostxrm0 4d
4d Promotion Bug My MMR is now Diamond 3 level, but im still Platinium 3. I didn't get promoted. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/ZY0vDO9Zeral3 4d
4d Call of Duty 4 friend icon While playing Starcraft 2 this last weekend I had some friends go into the CoD4 beta. In the friends list it showed up as they were playing Starcraft 2. However from the battle.net client it showed correctly as CoD4. Unfortunately I did not test to see if this applies to other games or not.OleYeller0 4d
4d Even more messed portraits Again, with the new warchest, unable to post here if I want to use the new portraits... You were waiting for this warchest and finally fix them along with mira skins and the nw ?I know you understand people arent supposed to care to use these forums but still... what if we do sometimes?ImpRange1 4d
4d Achievement bug I realized whenever I win a evenly matched custom game against elite AI opponents the custom games Elite AI Romp achievement will count the win but not the lower difficulty AI Romp achievement. I thought if I win an elite game then the rest of lower difficulty achievement should count that as well right?Eugene0 4d
4d Achievement bug I realized whenever I win a evenly matched custom game against elite AI opponents the custom games Elite AI Romp achievement will count the win but not the lower difficulty AI Romp achievement. I thought if I win an elite game then the rest of lower difficulty achievement should count that as well right?Eugene0 4d
4d [Bug] Ascendants die faster on Black Death Conclusion: Ascendants which have used their ability ‘Sacrifice’ 1~10 times after completion of the research ‘Power Overwhelming’ die from Co-op Mutator Black Death faster than other units including Ascendants which have not used their ability ‘Sacrifice’. Explanation of Co-op Mutator ‘Black Death’: Some enemy units carry a plague that deals damage over time and spreads to other nearby units. The plague spreads to your units when the enemy unit is killed. According to Maguro’s compendium, units lose 2% health per second (it ignores shields). ‘Health’ contextually means Max HP. Therefore units infected with Black Death are all die after 50 seconds (if they are infected when they have 100% HP and take no additional damage after the infection occurs). They can survive under some special conditions only. However 50 seconds(dying time) and 2% health per second(losing amount) are NOT identical to things of Commander Alarak’s [1~10 stacked Ascendants]. In other words, [1~10 stacked Ascendants] die faster than 50 seconds on Black Death because they lose much more than 2% health per second. I think this is a fatal bug. Hence I tested the bug a lot to report its formula. Finally, I and Dr.Orgo could find it but we did not think identically. He arrived at his formula by a great process of deduction, but I drew inferences from my data. Fortunately, his formula and mine eventually tell you same things. Let me show you them. If you call them [1~10 stacked Ascendants] which have used their ability ‘Sacrifice’ 1~10 times after completion of the research ‘Power Overwhelming’, bug formula Ⅰ or Ⅱ works. (Continued)Terrazine2 4d
4d Severe framerate drop + catch up I recently moved from a 2017 MacBook Pro with an i7 clocked at 2.9GHz with 4 cores to a 2018 model with an i7 clocked at 2.6 GHz with 6 cores. While I assumed SC2 wouldn't be optimized to use the 6 cores fully, I find instead that the game is now unplayably slow. The framerate comes to a complete halt for a second, then shoots up and renders quickly to make up for lost time. This will happen frequently in any game, typically a few minutes apart. Along with the change, my video card went from the Radeon Pro 560 to the Radeon Pro 560X; dropping all GPU-intensive features does not affect the framerate issue.Coren1 4d
5d Portrait LOST Hello, tonight I was reviewing my profile in the game ... and I noticed that the portrait of the eighth anniversary had been lost ... I swear I got it ... and all the games I played in July 2018 are now lost. .. only one survives ... the one with which I got the random achievement very easy. sorry for my english...Serginho6 5d
5d [Co-op] Plasma Surge vs Guardian Shell Plasma Surge doesn't affect units that are under the effect of Guardian Shell. However, other forms of healing (like Shield Battery or Bio-Mechanical Repair Drone) ignore Guardian Shell's invulnerability and are allowed to heal protected units.WorldFrgttn0 5d
5d Alarak, Ascendant Double-edged bug Description: In Coop as a lvl 15, 90 mastery Alarak with the Double-edged mutator, Alarak Empower Me and Ascendant Power Overwhelming damage multipliers also multiply the damage returned from Double-edged. This causes Alarak and Ascendants to take extreme amounts of damage making them unplayable for Double-edged. Example 1: A +0 atk Ascendant deals 9 dmg normally. With 4 Power Overwhelming stacks it's ability dmg is increased by 100%. When the Ascendant attacks a pylon it deals 9 dmg, takes 18 dmg (bug), heals 9 shield dmg rapidly, and is left with 9 shields missing. The extra 9 dmg taken is the bugged Double-edged dmg. Example 2: A 2 Power Overwhelming stacks Ascendant (+50% ability dmg) casts Mind Blast on a Zealot. It deals 150 dmg and takes 225 shield dmg out of 240 shields total. 150 * 1.5 = 225 Example 3: Alarak with large Empower Me damage multiplier with Double-edged almost always causes a supplicant sacrifice from his cheat death passive even from his auto-attacks. Using a Destruction Wave vs large attack waves sacrifices a huge number of friendly units. Steps: 1) Play a coop match as lvl 15, 90 mastery Alarak, with Double-edged mutator 2) Warp-in an Ascendant 3) Research Power Overwhelming 4) Sacrifice a supplicant 4 times 5) Auto attack a pylon with the Ascendant 6) It should deal 9 dmg, take 18 dmg, heal 9 dmg, have 9 shield missing Other notes: - https://imgur.com/a/Idw95 - https://imgur.com/a/yBMjrwiDrOrgo1 5d
6d Warping in Stalkers I've noticed for a while that Stalkers need a lot more space to warp in than other gateway units. At first I thought it was because they are bigger but I finally decided to test it and there is actually a bug for Stalkers. I have tested with several units and buildings and as far as I can tell, it's true only for Stalkers but for all buildings. When warping on the right or the top of a building, there is no problem. But when warping on the bottom or the left, there is about an additionnal square (construction grid) in distance needed before being able to warp in. It means we can't warp in Stalker in a one square wide chock, contrary to other gateway units. From what I can tell, it should be possible without this bug. The bug is easy to reproduce, simply warp in 4 stalkers, one top one bottom one right and one left, as close as possible from the building and you will see that it's asymetrical.Papanarbre2 6d
6d Coop Korhal Pirates The Pirateship in Coop Rifts to Korhal vanishes after defeat without a death animation.Crusher1 6d
6d Ability battle.bet description mistake Russian description of infestor ability neural parasite has mistake at the battle.net page. It said that it cannot be casted from burrowed state.Zvenokeeper0 6d
6d Blank loading screen In two instances on separate nights I wasn't able to see my own name and race nor my opponent's. The game's loading bar was also absent, yet the background wallpaper thing was present. I asked my opponent if he noticed it as well and he said noGarland2 6d
6d Can't find earned portraits I have the 8th Anniversary portrait but can't find it after unequip. (EU Server)robeng0 6d
6d Game exits split second after loading screen I'm having this randomly happen when laddering 1v1. I get a match, and then when the loading screen appears the game just exists. No errors, nothing I'm doing differently. Happened 3 times now out of ~15 games since the 4.5 patch. There is no error logs or messages appearing on the screen. It just happens instantly. I see the loading screen graphic for a split second and then the game is closed. Anyone else seeing this? Is this some kind of bug? drop hack? etc? One time I actually got MMR for a win, the other two times I lost points.Shrike0 6d
Aug 12 War Chest Xp Bug I logged in starcraft today and noticed that i lost all of my war chest xp. I have my rewards unlocked but i dont have any nodes filledSunStrike0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Auto-Kill Achievement bug?. While it's in the Ranked or Unranked Achievements the description says that you can get it in a Melee game. Is the description just wrong(meaning it should say "in a Ranked or Unranked game" like the others) or is the Achievement supposed to be under Melee Combat Achievements instead?MyOhMind0 Aug 12
Aug 12 No achievement for purchasing War Chest As in the last two warchests, once the purchase is completed, there were achievements popping up showing what portraits/sprays had been unlocked. However, this time, nothing had shown up even though the portraits seem to have been granted. Is it a change through the system or is it a bug? ThanksBlueEyes0 Aug 12