Bug Report

Dec 7 UPDATE - Replay Issues With Latest Patch Hello everyone, With the release of patch 4.1.0 we're aware of a bug causing StarCraft II to crash when loading a replay generated during Patch 4.0 - 4.02 (November 14th - December 5th). Legacy of the Void replays generated prior to 4.0 and replays from the current patch 4.1.0 will function normally. We apologize for this inconvenience and are actively working on a fix to release in the near future. In the mean time please avoid loading up old replays within that patch/date range until we can release the fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding! -OdyssuesOdyssues1 Dec 7
Feb 18, 2013 Known Issues 4.2.4 [Updated: 4/18/18] UI and Online Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List. The clan portrait image will change when scrubbing backwards while in a Replay or in Rewind. The level reward decal is cut off when observing it on the victory and defeat windows. The hotkey for quitting out of Campaign Challenges is set to "Q" instead of "S" on ptBR clients. Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting. Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map. The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league. Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled. Repeatedly opening and closing the chat IME can cause the client to hang for an extended period of time The IME language indicator does not display RU language code in some text fields when ruRU keyboard layout is active. The details panel on replays can only show up to 8 player names, even in games where there were more than 8 players. Players are not advancing properly in difficulty in Versus A.I. MMQ. Players can be put into Offline Mode when coming out of a matchmaking game of SC2.Engine/Game Systems Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.Game Content Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings. Broodlings that spawn during campaign cutscenes can remain around your base when skipping the cutscene. It is possible for the Co-op missions "The Vermillion Problem" and "Void Launch" to not end after the win conditions have been met. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode. Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available. The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings.Mac Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game. The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the "Terrain Change to Player" hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn't have the issue.) You are able to add "option" as a modifier to the 1-0 and the "-" keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts.Huginncord4 Feb 18, 2013
Jan 9 How to Write a Good Bug Report This guide was written by my good friend Kahzgul, of the WoW Bug Report Forums, and was ported over/maintained/edited by myself, with his consent. I've seen many people posting bugs in this forum that are not clearly written, or - in some cases - even in understandable English. As a 12-year professional in the video game industry, specifically testing, I feel like an adequate authority to help everyone learn how to write a good bug. I have included a sample bug which I will reference from time to time throughout this guide. This sample bug is not real, and never actually happened to me. Please do not mistake this guide for an actual bug report. Why should I bother learning how to write a good bug? The reason for writing a good bug is simple: The faster that the Blizzard testers can understand and reproduce a bug, the faster that bug will get fixed. How do I know that I've found a bug? If you think you've found a bug at all, you should report it. In the worst case, you have actually found a bug, and in the best case, someone will point out that what your experiencing is intended functionality and will (hopefully) explain how to avoid the issue that you're experiencing. Often, bugs will go unreported because people aren't sure if it is "worth" reporting. The fact of the matter is that *every* bug is worth reporting. What just looks like a small graphic error may actually be a quest item underground or a hole in the map. You're making the game better by reporting issues that you've noticed. As a side note, custom user interfaces can cause a variety of issues with the game, so please try to verify that the bug occurs without any custom UI mods loaded. Before you write the bug Do a search of the bug report forum. Make sure that your bug is not already in the forum. If it is, feel free to add any additional information to the existing thread, by try to avoid "me too" posts unless specifically requested by the Blizzard staff. When searching, use keywords that describe the bug as accurately as possible. For example: "Missing item" is not nearly as clear as "Missing 2H Weapon" or even "Missing Weapon." Also, try several searches. If your Missing Weapon search returns nothing like your bug, try searching by your class "Shaman item" or "Shaman weapon" etc. Once you've done a few good searches and are satisfied that your bug is not in the forum, you should post a new issue. Keep in mind that this forum is for the reporting and tracking of in-game bugs, and is *not* any sort of means of fixing the bug or correcting the trouble you encountered. For issue resolution, please contact the customer service forum. What should I title the bug? A bug's title should be a clear, concise description of the issue. Something like "Shaman 2H weapon disappeared" is good. "OMG game brokezor" is not good. Think about what keywords someone might use to search for your bug, and try to include a few in your title. That way, anyone who browses through the forum will instantly know what your bug is, just from the title. Sixen suggests starting your title with a tag to help identify what your post is about: For Gameplay bugs, prefix the thread with [Bug]. For Forum bugs, prefix the thread with [Forum Bug]. For Guides/Notes/Information, prefix the thread with [Guide]. What elements go into a bug description? A bug description contains several important parts: First is the bug description (What happened), second are the steps to reproduce the bug (How do you make the bug happen), and third is any supporting evidence (links to screenshots, etc.). Since this is just a forum, and not a professional bug reporting tool, I don't think that anyone truly expects full research into issues or screenshots, movies, etc. of them. However, the more information that you can provide, the better! It is also sometimes helpful to list the "who" and "where" of a bug as well: Which character(s) expereince the bug and where the bug occurred. Sometimes the "who" and "where" will be what kind of computer and operating system you have, and where in the real world you happen to be located. The "why" is what the developers will find out and fix. (Continued)Sixen40 Jan 9
Nov 11, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. NEW! - If the requested attachment(s) exceed email attachment size limits, you may use file sharing sites such as Google Drive to upload a compressed (.zip) file and email us the download link. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Saves Windows users: Saves can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Nov 11, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Dec 1 Update Regarding Bank Saves Hello StarCraft II Map Making Community, As most of you may know, there were some recent issues related to Bank Saves that exposed some issues with the system. In light of this, we've made some improvements we'd like to share: Added BankBackup and BankRestore native trigger functions: BankBackup can be used in the MeleeInit, or Generic event - This will create a new bank backup file each time BankBackup is called in a backup directory within your bank directory. It is still recommended to save your banks as you usually would using the native trigger BankSave. Added back in the deprecated trigger loops • IntLoopCurrentDeprecated • PlayerGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • ForEachInteger2Deprecated • ForEachIntegerDeprecated • PickEachIntegerDeprecated • ForEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • ForEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated Enabled Scintilla for the custom code editor within Windows. Improved performance to reduce editor load times. Added multiple item searching for the following when search terms are separated by a comma: • Data Editor • UI Editor • Cutscene Editor • Trigger Element selector • Terrain Editor • Text Editor Further improved performance within the Galaxy VM.Odyssues0 Dec 1
Jul 27, 2010 Welcome Thread & FAQ En Taro Tassadar, and welcome to the Starcraft II Bug Report forum! Introduction: The purpose of this forum is to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Bug Reporting Guidelines: * Supply screenshots and system information where applicable. * Provide as much information as possible; give the unit, map or ability name, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting. * Crash Reporting * Battle.net Bugs * Gameplay Bugs * Graphics Bugs * Please use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We cannot address bug reports that we do not understand. * Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread: When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or a unit name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct, leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Feedback and Suggestions: We want to hear your feedback but it needs to be placed in the right forum. All suggestion or feedback posts should go on the Gameplay discussion forums. * General Discussion * Terran Dicussion * Protoss Discussion * Zerg Discussion General Rules and Policies: Blizzard Entertainments Forum Code of Conduct Common Confusion Reports Bumping and Spamming: Please do not bump threads or spam new threads on the same issue. All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Bumping and spamming slows down our process and actually delays bugs getting fixed. Deleting Posts Policy: Posts that have been determined to be Not A Bug, Invalid Issue Reports, duplicates without more information, or other reasonable posts to make on this forum but that have been disproven will be kept for 24 hours before deletion. If the original poster acknowledges his post before that time, it will be deleted immediately. Posts that are extremely off-topic and other posts that do not belong here will be deleted immediately. Deleting invalid posts helps keep the forum clean and organized for QA to sort through.Zenux6 Jul 27, 2010
4h Hotkey conflict + GUI Bug 1: "Select builder" and "Precision strike" both have hotkey Q as the default and they both can't be bound to Q at the same time. Bug 2: The column of hotkey category buttons has a scroll bar which is difficult to click because it is mostly covered by the the pane to the right. I'm using 1280x720 in case it matters.Fearless1 4h
6h [Bug] Campaign drops me into blank replay UI I have two battle.net accounts. I logged into Account 2 and started playing the HotS campaign. Now when I log back into Account 1, the campaign is inaccessible. A video is probably worth a few thousand words here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJgFQdkHjU0 (Mac client, yes I have run the repair tool)Carlfish10 6h
7h Incorrect Finish on Career Summary Page I finished the 2017 Season 4 as #1 in my division (Diamond 1, Samiku Tau). However, the Career Summary page shows that I finished as #2. This is on my EU account.ShdwHntr22 7h
8h Booted from loading after being matched Once I've been matched against opponents and the loading screen is running the bar gets half way and kicks me from gameHunta0 8h
8h Campaign done on brutal listed as casual. I completed all of the Wings of Liberty missions on brutal, however it will not say that I did. I did all of the missions for instance I did Tosh's and Nova's, I did the Dr's and the Protos', I did the Nydus and the Muta one too. It lists all of the missions and being done on brutal in the archives, but when you click on my profile it will say that I did it in casual mode.Chain14 8h
9h Nova hellbats replay glitching [Bug] While watching one of my co-op replays i encountered a glitch in the "Units Lost" tab while playing as Nova. Everytime my hellbats used their "Jump jet assault" they would add 250 to the resources lost tab, making the tab virtually useless. https://imgur.com/a/iIgpEpluisje1 9h
10h Bugged in game hud Post patch like the title says, hud in game is just a black box after patching the game, can see the units im controlling but nothing else, anyone else have this?TossMySalad1 10h
11h AI WONT RANK UP AI WONT RANK UP I play vs ai matches and I win and the bar does not move up in difficulty, after winning 20 games straight it doesn't move and I'm stuck on EASY MODE MULTIPLE THREADS LIKE THIS ONE NO ANSWER NO ANSWER NO HELP NOTHING.... Blizzard do SOMETHINGJackpot57 11h
11h Campaign Adept Wrong Portrait Campaign Adepts use the default yellow armor portrait, even though their model has the silver/purifier colored armor. This wasn't the case before the War Chest 2018 patch.MrGW1 11h
11h [coop]Stukov volatile infested minor bug This minor bug happens when playing as Stukov in co-op. The "life duration" bar above the Volatile Infested only appears when you mouse over them, while it is always visible above Infested Civilians, Troopers and Marines.Supramarine1 11h
11h [co-op] Dehaka Hive Decals This bug happens when playing in co-op as Dehaka. When a Primal Hive is constructed and then moved to a different location, the decal on the ground (that was in front of the Hive) doesn't disappear and reappear at the new location.Supramarine1 11h
13h I buy and play NCO campaign, doesn't save First mission... I use the saves to get the fourth achievement of the mission, all good. Second mission... I want to also get the fourth achievement on that one, and a bunker gets destroyed, I restart and save Happens again, I load, all good. I destroy a wave of zerg, instead of a 'saved succesfully' I notice that it says it cannot save. I still keep on playing and a bunker gets destroyed on the last wave. I want to load back to the last checkpoint, doesn't work. Thank god I made my own save though, just kidding, also doesn't work. pls fix, im losing all motivation to play the campaign right now... even though I just bought it.........BerserkFury1 13h
14h crash at co op loading screen When go play with a fr co-op at loading screen I need sometimes keep button for push-to-talk and game just crash event window error don't have, just disappear and need to start over.Tohi1 14h
15h versus "searching" flagged incorrectly If you click on either Ranked match or unranked in Versus mode *before the buttons for race load* (e.g. after just starting the client) then the buttons become deactivated with the tooltip "not available while searching for match", however the find match indicator in the bottom left corner does not appear, and none of the options disabled by this flag are available. the issue is resolved by restarting the client or logging out then back in.Zorg0 15h
16h [UI BUG] Anniversary background console color Hi,the colour of the new console in game looks grey to me while in the preview menu its clearly black,i have the latest nvidea driver,settings perfecly fine and everything else looks great,just this console,i dont think there is something wrong with my pc. https://imgur.com/NIt3rAZBaist3 16h
17h Game freezes permanently Game crashing and ending twitch transmission at the same time. I can’t alt tab out the screen or do anything other than reboot my computer.Bert0 17h
1d Alt Tab Crash So a friend of mine that plays starcraft 2 and myself both have been getting this crash where we are searching for a game, we alt-tab to do other things while we search because the searches can be long sometimes, then when we find a game we can't get back into starcraft or anything else, our computer goes into black screen. This happens when we aren't playing together as well. Normally (like for thousands of games since starcraft came out) when you alt tab while searching starcraft opens itself when you find a game. It still opens itself now but it goes into a black screen so we have to reboot our computer. For me this only started happening in the last two weeks or so.BiGBuLLY2 1d
1d GAME HANGs ON QUIT 4.1.4.61545 Patch 4.1.4.61545. The game hangs every time I close it. I waited for it to close but it doesn't close until I kill sc2.exe from task manager. That's happening only recently, probably after last patch. The same problem happens if alt-tab out of the game. When I return the game hangs. That doesn't happen if I haven't played a game - then I can alt-tab as much as I want. But if I played (or started) at least one game the game hangs on alt-tab Windows 7 pro,i7 2600, 3.4GHz, 24 GB RAM, usually more than 7-8 GB is free. Phy GTX680 .NickSoft5 1d
1d BUG Queuing SCV to mine gass while constr raf While SCV is constructing a rafinery and player adds any sequence of commands into SCV's queue and the last action will be "go mine vespine gas to that rafinery," SCV will ignore this last action. More of that, if the queue continues with more commands, some of which are again "go mine gas," every one of this type of action will be ignored. It's important that all actions of the type "go mine gas" are set while the rafinery is not finished AND the rafinery, which is ordered to be mined, is the same rafinery.KaspecCZ1 1d
1d Versus AI not progressing When I win against AI in versus mode (1v1), it doesn't progress from Harder to Elite despite how many times I beat it. Can you help me fix this bug?peskybugs43 1d
1d depot revets immediatelly when raise / lower Hi, I accidentally double clicked on rise/lover command icon and the depot went down and up immediately after the down animation finished. It would be understandable if I held shift key or if depot had been down by the time of the second click. Neither was true. I also noticed that the command icon changes immediately but the depot is still not down. That is probably the cause of this behavior. Anyway, I think the Icon should be delayed to reflect depot state and any following click should be ignored until the sate change is finished.JustForFun0 1d
1d [Bug] Coop Artanis warp speed mastery Coop Artanis' mastery power "speed increase for warped units" does not affect ability cooldowns or energy regeneration like the tool tip says. This is not new. I suspect the bug arrived with version 4.0 because that was when the mastery power was changed to not affect buffs and debuffs, however I don't have a replay for that version. I know it was working with 3.19.1 and broken with 4.0.1.Fearless0 1d
1d Stuck/freeze black screen when exit SC2 It happened since the latest patch from last week, Tuesday I think. When exiting SC2 from bnet menu or Alt-Tab in-game during a game or in the menus, then it turns into black screen only the cursor seen and the Windows 10 taskbar at the bottom are visible rest is black screen. Unable to Maximize (return back to the game) if Alt + Tab was used but I just saw that any kind of minimizing the game may cause black screen. Whether Ctr Alt Del or exiting SC2 or Alt-Tabbing. It doesn not happen every single time but often. Only solution to exit the freeze is log out of the windows account that closes all apps. I tried troubleshooting it with the tech support but theirs did not help and since this only started happening around the latest patch, I thought you might want to look at it. (In the past there was a case where clicking to load Old Version Replay and canceling when asked 'Do you want to exit and reload with older version', would result in stuck in black screen but that was fixed it was maybe early LotV times). The tech support claimed it was because Windows 10 wasnt the most recent, IntelHD integrated graphics were not most recent or anti-virus may have prevented. So I updated to latest version, nvidia which is the graphics for heavy games has latest version (it did have a recent new drivers there too), updated IntelHD graphics that are integrated and used for windows and everywhere but the games that need the Nvidia, reinstalled/uninstalled some programs and the anti virus. For a gaming notebook there were no problems like that so far, but since a week or two ago, it gets stuck into black screen when Minimizing/Alt Tab to switch between game and desktop or trying to exit, might be your patch. It uses Nvidia 600Ms' series and desktop uses Intel HD graphics but there was never a problem switching to browser or the game until the latest patch.ImpactRange60 1d
2d SC2 2vA.I. auto ranking stopped working I played a game after a brief hiatus with a friend of mine last night, as i was ranked Elite and my friend was ranked Hard, we lost first game and was immediately dropped 1 rank both to harder and easy. After which we have played for over 6hrs winning every game since, at least 15 games. and the ranking system or bar to show increase has not moved at all, not even by a fraction. we keep playing same ai which are too easy at this point. There was no crashes or bugs at all prior so nothing i can say might have caused a glitch. Anyone else have ideas?RealityCheck38 2d
2d Ranked 1v1 points not adding Hi, I noticed that my last match in 1v1 ranked didn't add my points from the victory. I remember distinctly that at 144 wins my score was 1441. After my 145th win the score is still the same even though my victory yielded +24 points. My score should be 1465. Please help me fix this.Shivatec0 2d
2d Twitch notifies of a drop, nothing in-game So yes, I finally managed to see the notification on twitch light up to notify me that I finally got a drop, I log into the game and I see nothing there, nothing... I was watching Neuro's stream for the the added chance of war chests and I also went through my announcers, there is nothing new there, at all. Here is a screenshot of my twitch: https://i.imgur.com/jO2vhuA.pngLegacy4 2d
2d Co-Op Ascension won't rank up After victories in co-op, I receive XP, but the Ascension bar isn't there. All I see is the old Level 90 Maxed out bar that we would see before Ascension was implemented. So the XP is lost.Urstadt0 2d
2d Inventory Pickup hotkeys don't work The hotkeys for inventory pickup, found under Global --> Inventory, don't work. Pickup Slot 1 Pickup Slot 2 Pickup Slot 3 Pickup Slot 4 Pickup Slot 5 Pickup Slot 6 Pickup Slot 7 Pickup Slot 8 These hotkeys don't work. The 'Use Slot' hotkeys do work. I expect the pickup hotkeys to pick the corresponding inventory item up under the mouse cursor the same way that right-clicking on that item in the inventory does. Instead, nothing happens.Lyganesh0 2d
2d Save Failed. Hello, Trying to play through nova's campaign and whenever I try to save the game and/or the game attempts to automatically save after a checkpoint, I get a "Save Failed." message. I was searching through the internet and apparently there used to be a sticky thread about this but it is now gone(404). Information on the issue is scarce and nothing conclusive. I am logged in as Admin and the Documents/Starcraft 2 directory has the correct permissions... Help?Spawn13 2d
2d Legacy of the void bug/thing i noticed I'm not sure if this would define as a bug but, while playing through I noticed that the celestial locks in ulnuar say "controls access to the temple of acention",then when hovering over the pic it says "controls access to the temple of unification". I'm not sure if this is intentional of not but I think it should get checkedaiden0 2d
2d Missing Veterans reward so I heard that sc2 gave out a veterans reward to those who purchased the campaigns before patch 4.0 2017 and when I went to the gifts section it said "You don't currently have any gifts." I was wondering if it expired or something, but when I checked one of my friend's profile he got his vet reward Jan 2018, so I'm guessing there is no expiration date for the reward, but I can't seem to find it for some reason.IRMteal0 2d
2d Wierd sound bug? Hi, half of the ingame sounds (for example "you are under attack" and the the sound when gas finish) are missing on some maps for me. Its missing on Neon Violet Square and Flooded city (i have not played the 3vs3 or 4vs4 maps). Any ideas? It appeared like a month ago. Pretty unplayable maps, thanksGleidrist3 2d
3d Flickering shadows of certain objects When running the game (latest version) with shaders set to Medium or higher, there's a constant flickering of shadows (that is, they continuously alternate between appearing and disappearing) that seems to only affect certain doodads and other objects, including: - trees and/or their parts (crowns) - chain link fences - terrain doodads positioned on high ground near cliffs (with shadows drawn on lower ground) Here's some screenshots showing the bug with tree shadows: https://imgur.com/a/1am4z Regular units and structures (including neutral) seem mostly unaffected, except Jim Raynor in Marien armour for some reason. This bug is not tileset-specific as far as I can tell. In the cinematics, all shadows are rendered normally. The bug occurs both with the 64-bit and 32-bit clients. What I tried to fix this but it didn't work: - switching to Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen mode - adjusting shader, shadow terrain, texture and effects quality above Medium - turning on anti-aliasing UPD: Setting shaders to Ultra removes flickering (I assume this happens due to soft shadows on), but the affected areas occasionally display flashes of bright light. My system specs: CPU: Intel Core i5-3230M 2.6GHz Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 710M RAM: 6 GiB OS: Linux (64-bit) The game is running through PlayOnLinux with a 64-bit wineprefix using Wine 3.5 without any DLL overrides. I am almost certain that the bug is not directly Wine related though because I have the old SC2 demo from 2010 installed separately via POL with the same version of Wine and it runs fine without the shadow flickering bug. Additionally I checked the POL debug console while running the current version and didn't notice anything that would seem to be related to the bug or suggest its cause. Perhaps the fact that the bug only affects specific object types could point in the direction of how to fix it?Gogi3 3d
3d When i click 1v1 from queued 2v2 When i click 1v1 after queueing 2v2 it doesn't show my 1v1 rank it shows 1v1 placement match screen as if I haven't even played a game yet.DEVIN0 3d
3d [Bug] Save failed Hello, I created the Ticket "EU60721237" and "US62101255". They can not solve my problem. They sent me to create a topic on this BUG REPORT forum. However, this forum did not allow creating a new topic until today. I want tell you about my problem. And I want that my problem has been solved. Description of my problem: 1. The game is correctly saved at any time (when doing a mission). 2. Complete the mission (Victory). Choose "Play again". The game is correctly saved at any time (when doing a mission). 3. However, if I load the Game while doing a mission, the Game is correctly saved only until the mission is completed (Victory). 3.1. Then complete the mission (Victory). Choose "Play again". 3.2. Then click "Save" (or the Game is saved automatically). The game creates a file and displays the message "save failed". 3.3. I'm trying to load any such file. The game displays the message "Unable to open saved game". 4. Or I do not comply with points 3.1, 3.2, 3.3. I load the Game when doing a mission, but I do not press "Play again" after winning (I click "Finish"). 5. The game is correctly saved. I can run the mission through the Archive. The game is correctly saved at any time. 6. However, if I load the Game while doing a mission, then again points 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 will be repeated. The description is true for any episode (I, II, III). Technical support (Ticket EU60721237) asked to configure my computer. I fulfilled all the requirements. And I checked the Game again on January 7, 2018. Temporary solution: 1. I save the game before the mission begins. 2. I use only "Play again" (I do not use "Load") when doing a mission. 3. If I want to load the Game while doing a mission: 3.1. I click "Finish" after winning (do not click "Play again"). Then I start the game from the Archive. 3.2. Or I click "Finish the game" / "Start the task again" immediately after the mission load. This will help save the game if you press "Play again" after winning. (If the game already reports "Save failed", the "End Game" / "Start job again" button does not help anymore.) P.S. I use the load game at a key moment. It helps me to get achievements in campaign. I do achievements for Normal difficulty, then I do for Hard Difficulty and then - brutal. And this problem does not give me to use this method.opba2 3d
3d Ladder rank resetting to bottom My last 5 wins are not counting towards my ranking, the game seems to be counting them as unraked and not putting them towards the ladder. But when i look at my match history it lists me having won the games. Im having issues where im halfway through gold 2, and then when I win a game, wich should push me further towards gold 1. it boots me back to the beginning of gold 2 making me gain the mmr all over again.Bubbles0 3d
3d command board partially disappeared! Command board disappeared! I don't why, all the golden lining around the command board has disappeared! I still see the map and the units I select etc, but thats on the black background. This doesn't prevent me to play but thats very ugly! I looked in options and try to push every button possible to see of that's a kind of function... But didnt find anything. I can reply with screenshot if thats possible (sorry its my first time ever posting here). Thanks for help!Darkrisis1 3d
3d [Bug] Artanis and Karax phoenix range upgrade both Artanis and Karax Phoenixs are not getting the range upgrade.Bloodfighter0 3d
4d Displaying wrong rank in Division I was placed 2nd in my Diamond 1 Division and when the #1 guy got promoted and I got moved up to rank 1 it has not updated on my profile. It still shows Diamond 1 rank 2 and when I click ladder it links me to another profile, the one that is currently at rank 2. http://image.prntscr.com/image/a7e5ec83ded149f180518bd9d466c41d.png As you can see, I clicked on my ladder, yet it is still highlighting the rank 2, even though it's not me. http://image.prntscr.com/image/4068a28c67244b02a2f6cce07aa90082.png Here you can see it is also showing the game thinking I am rank 2.Exceed5 4d
4d Advancing in difficulty in VERSUS In VERSUS mode i cannot advance after winning several games in a row. but when I lose one game I drop down to a lower level (i.e. from hard to medium) this just started after the last patch.Neo55 4d
4d Missing Stimpack Greetings! I just logged on today to claim my stimpack for having already owned Fenix. However, after claiming my stimpack in the gifts tab no icon appears under the word "CO-OP" and I do not gain any bonus experience from missions either.Phoenix3 4d
4d medivacs dont unload when command is given medivacs didnt unload while the command was given, just hovered there till the carriers arrived which they shouldve pre-emted. please fix, thanksLiquidVenom0 4d
4d AI difficulty glitch It seems like my AI difficulty is glitched. It seems like I cannot get any harder AIs even if I win the games.Edwin2 4d