Bug Report

Aug 9 War Chest Worker Skins Issue Hi all, We're aware of the issue with the new War Chest worker skins not being available after purchase. We've identified the root cause and are working to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.Kelphe1 Aug 9
Aug 8 Asia (KR/TW) Region cannot login. Hi all, We're looking into a Blizzard wide issue that is interrupting all players ability to connect to the Asia server. We hope to provide an update soon.Kelphe0 Aug 8
Feb 18, 2013 Known Issues 4.6.2 [Updated: 10/16/18] UI and Online New – Achievement is not being granted upon login which results in the WCS portraits remaining locked.More information on this can be found here WCS 2018 PORTRAITS The premium game variants do not have a distinctive color in the when observed in the Map Info screen and Arcade Lobby. Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List. Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting. Players can be put into Offline Mode when coming out of a matchmaking game of SC2. The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league. Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled. Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map. If you load a saved game, then beat it and replay the mission, you are no longer able to save. Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.Game Content New – Some accounts are showing collection items as locked when they have been earned. We have identified a fix and are planning to release in the near future. Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings. It is possible for the Co-op missions "The Vermillion Problem" and "Void Launch" to not end after the win conditions have been met. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode. The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings. Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available.Editor New – It is possible for maps to fail publishing when they are published for the first time. New – There is no messaging indicating to players that they cannot open maps that contain Swarm or Void mods when using a free to play account.Mac In MacOS 10.14 the mouse cursor becomes unresponsive in Fullscreen mode. In MacOS 10.13 and up, using the Middle-Mouse key while in any Fullscreen setting degrades responsiveness. The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the "Terrain Change to Player" hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn't have the issue.) You are able to add "option" as a modifier to the 1-0 and the "-" keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts. Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game.Huginncord4 Feb 18, 2013
Sep 5 How to Write a Good Bug Report This guide was written by my good friend Kahzgul, of the WoW Bug Report Forums, and was ported over/maintained/edited by myself, with his consent. I've seen many people posting bugs in this forum that are not clearly written, or - in some cases - even in understandable English. As a 12-year professional in the video game industry, specifically testing, I feel like an adequate authority to help everyone learn how to write a good bug. I have included a sample bug which I will reference from time to time throughout this guide. This sample bug is not real, and never actually happened to me. Please do not mistake this guide for an actual bug report. Why should I bother learning how to write a good bug? The reason for writing a good bug is simple: The faster that the Blizzard testers can understand and reproduce a bug, the faster that bug will get fixed. How do I know that I've found a bug? If you think you've found a bug at all, you should report it. In the worst case, you have actually found a bug, and in the best case, someone will point out that what your experiencing is intended functionality and will (hopefully) explain how to avoid the issue that you're experiencing. Often, bugs will go unreported because people aren't sure if it is "worth" reporting. The fact of the matter is that *every* bug is worth reporting. What just looks like a small graphic error may actually be a quest item underground or a hole in the map. You're making the game better by reporting issues that you've noticed. As a side note, custom user interfaces can cause a variety of issues with the game, so please try to verify that the bug occurs without any custom UI mods loaded. Before you write the bug Do a search of the bug report forum. Make sure that your bug is not already in the forum. If it is, feel free to add any additional information to the existing thread, by try to avoid "me too" posts unless specifically requested by the Blizzard staff. When searching, use keywords that describe the bug as accurately as possible. For example: "Missing item" is not nearly as clear as "Missing 2H Weapon" or even "Missing Weapon." Also, try several searches. If your Missing Weapon search returns nothing like your bug, try searching by your class "Shaman item" or "Shaman weapon" etc. Once you've done a few good searches and are satisfied that your bug is not in the forum, you should post a new issue. Keep in mind that this forum is for the reporting and tracking of in-game bugs, and is *not* any sort of means of fixing the bug or correcting the trouble you encountered. For issue resolution, please contact the customer service forum. What should I title the bug? A bug's title should be a clear, concise description of the issue. Something like "Shaman 2H weapon disappeared" is good. "OMG game brokezor" is not good. Think about what keywords someone might use to search for your bug, and try to include a few in your title. That way, anyone who browses through the forum will instantly know what your bug is, just from the title. Sixen suggests starting your title with a tag to help identify what your post is about: For Gameplay bugs, prefix the thread with [Bug]. For Forum bugs, prefix the thread with [Forum Bug]. For Guides/Notes/Information, prefix the thread with [Guide]. What elements go into a bug description? A bug description contains several important parts: First is the bug description (What happened), second are the steps to reproduce the bug (How do you make the bug happen), and third is any supporting evidence (links to screenshots, etc.). Since this is just a forum, and not a professional bug reporting tool, I don't think that anyone truly expects full research into issues or screenshots, movies, etc. of them. However, the more information that you can provide, the better! It is also sometimes helpful to list the "who" and "where" of a bug as well: Which character(s) expereince the bug and where the bug occurred. Sometimes the "who" and "where" will be what kind of computer and operating system you have, and where in the real world you happen to be located. The "why" is what the developers will find out and fix. (Continued)Sixen42 Sep 5
Nov 11, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. NEW! - If the requested attachment(s) exceed email attachment size limits, you may use file sharing sites such as Google Drive to upload a compressed (.zip) file and email us the download link. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Saves Windows users: Saves can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Nov 11, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Dec 1 Update Regarding Bank Saves Hello StarCraft II Map Making Community, As most of you may know, there were some recent issues related to Bank Saves that exposed some issues with the system. In light of this, we've made some improvements we'd like to share: Added BankBackup and BankRestore native trigger functions: BankBackup can be used in the MeleeInit, or Generic event - This will create a new bank backup file each time BankBackup is called in a backup directory within your bank directory. It is still recommended to save your banks as you usually would using the native trigger BankSave. Added back in the deprecated trigger loops • IntLoopCurrentDeprecated • PlayerGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • ForEachInteger2Deprecated • ForEachIntegerDeprecated • PickEachIntegerDeprecated • ForEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • ForEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated Enabled Scintilla for the custom code editor within Windows. Improved performance to reduce editor load times. Added multiple item searching for the following when search terms are separated by a comma: • Data Editor • UI Editor • Cutscene Editor • Trigger Element selector • Terrain Editor • Text Editor Further improved performance within the Galaxy VM.Odyssues0 Dec 1
Jul 27, 2010 Welcome Thread & FAQ En Taro Tassadar, and welcome to the Starcraft II Bug Report forum! Introduction: The purpose of this forum is to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Bug Reporting Guidelines: * Supply screenshots and system information where applicable. * Provide as much information as possible; give the unit, map or ability name, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting. * Crash Reporting * Battle.net Bugs * Gameplay Bugs * Graphics Bugs * Please use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We cannot address bug reports that we do not understand. * Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread: When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or a unit name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct, leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Feedback and Suggestions: We want to hear your feedback but it needs to be placed in the right forum. All suggestion or feedback posts should go on the Gameplay discussion forums. * General Discussion * Terran Dicussion * Protoss Discussion * Zerg Discussion General Rules and Policies: Blizzard Entertainments Forum Code of Conduct Common Confusion Reports Bumping and Spamming: Please do not bump threads or spam new threads on the same issue. All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Bumping and spamming slows down our process and actually delays bugs getting fixed. Deleting Posts Policy: Posts that have been determined to be Not A Bug, Invalid Issue Reports, duplicates without more information, or other reasonable posts to make on this forum but that have been disproven will be kept for 24 hours before deletion. If the original poster acknowledges his post before that time, it will be deleted immediately. Posts that are extremely off-topic and other posts that do not belong here will be deleted immediately. Deleting invalid posts helps keep the forum clean and organized for QA to sort through.Zenux6 Jul 27, 2010
1h Blizzcon Portraits I have bought all the warchests that have come out and i do not have access to the new portraits that they say come if you have bought any 2018 warchestAidan5 1h
5h Cache corrupted when installing 2nd language Hi, As the title says, it is possible to get that "client side cache read connection failed" error message after you install a secondary language. These are the steps I did: Order the Battle.net app to download a secondary language pack (menu > settings > switch from english to portuguese) Start the game in the second language and play a bit Close SC2, switch back to the original language on the app Starts SC2 again and try to play, result: CLIENTSIDE_CACHE_READ_CONNECTION_FAILED Closing the game and the app, and then removing the cache folders under %APPDATA%/local/ solved the problem. But it is the kind of thing that shouldn't happen at all.Sinistro1 5h
12h Lag when playing on NA When I play on NA I get 200-300 ping at times. I use control + alt + f and It says Australia or Singapore? Why is this?LaughNgamez4 12h
12h Profile bug report In the new versions of the online profile viewing there is no way to view a players match history. Please fix this!LaughNgamez1 12h
16h Two 'Cradle of Death's in Coop Menu This is not a bug or glitch but an error. If you go to Co-op Mission Select menu you can see two Cradle of Deaths. Check out Jayborino's Video at 0:00 and 0:04. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK0LwqvBiWU&t=7s thank you!GhostGiraffe2 16h
16h [Bug] Offline Custom Game Maps not Available Background: Blizzard Support suggested I create this bug report, after they attempted to assist me with this. My ticket number is US62934286. Description: I'm not able to create offline custom games with most maps. When selecting a map, the option to create a lobby is greyed out. Only a very small selection of maps are available, most of them are old and none of them are recent ladder maps. (Edit: No maps are available anymore after I uninstalled the game and deleted all SCII folders before reinstalling.) Steps to reproduce the bug (my experience): Enter the game while online. Create a Custom-melee game by selecting "CUSTOM" then "MELEE" on the header bars; then select a map, right click on it and select "Create Offline Game" on the pop-up window. Add an A.I. opponent, enter the game, then quit the game and close Starcraft II. Disable your internet connection, start Starcraft II, attempt to log-in, and then select "PLAY OFFLINE" in the Pop-Up window. In the header bar, select "CUSTOM" AND "MELEE". Select the map you played while online. Notice that the "CREATE LOBBY" button is grayed-out. The map is unable to be played while offline. Edit: See Screenshots here: https://imgur.com/a/5rKZBqp Attempted work-around: I've tried adding the "Maps" folder to the "StarCraft II" installation directory as instructed here https://github.com/Blizzard/s2client-proto#downloads. I downloaded the recent ladder maps from GitHub and placed them in the Maps folder. I was not able to play the maps offline and the effort also disabled the listing of ladder maps while online. I've also tried adding the Maps folder (with maps) to the Starcraft II folder in my Documents directory, but that did not work either. I have since deleted the Maps folders that I added. Attempted Fixes: I have deleted the cache located here "C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment\StarCraft II\Maps". I exited the game and the launcher, and made sure the agent.exe process was not running in the background with the Task Manager. Then I deleted the folder and restarted the game. When I restarted the game, the folder was recreated as expected. However, this didn't solve my issue. I have tried a repair of the game through the Blizzard Launcher. This did not solve the problem. Edit: I have tried uninstalling the game and deleting all SC2 folders, then reinstalling and repeating the procedure to reproduce the bug. After doing this I cannot play a single map while offline anymore, leading me to believe that the maps I could play while offline were artifacts from an earlier game version which allowed for downloading maps.Little7 16h
19h Cancelling Brutalisk/Leviathan morph Brutalisk/Leviathan morph can be cancelled by clicking the unit icon near progress bar, if auto cast was turned off, this will cause strange graphical issuesMrGW0 19h
19h Mouse stops responding when SCII starts I am using MAC Mojave 10.14. My Razer mouse will not respond when the game screen comes up, it wiggels a little as I try to move it around bu totherwise does not move or respond. Nothing wrong with the mouse, it works perfectly in all other apps. However, my Apple mouse pad works perfectly in SCII. The game has been unplayable for several days now and I have no idea where to turn. I tried changing icon size, deleting the agent folder, deleting the blizzard folder, checking for updates, but it still does not work. I tried checking the archive but 1300 articles is a little much to work through meticulously.Revup0 19h
1d Hive, Lair and Hatchery priority! Fix this bug its annoying! Lair is on the end of cotrol group when together with more Hatcharies. When you start Burrow or Pneu Carapace, it will research in Lair instead of Hatchery, but when you wanna morph Lair to Hive, it will start morphing Hatchery into Lair! Its simply BUGRico1 1d
1d new skins not displaying Hi, I have purchased months ago the new skins for the roach, colossus and marines. And I have equipped these new skins for these units and everything was working fine. However just now for some stupid reason these new skins that I have equipped for these units will not work/load into my multiplayer games I'm playing. ive restarted starcraft and logged out and logged back in and ive confirmed that ive equipped these new skins on these units under the "collections" tab but they wont show up when I'm playing multiplayer games. can you please fix this and advise as its very frustrating. thank you very much.apocalypse19 1d
1d Co-Op Tychus, Nux Attack Sound (health issue) Hello, I've made a post about this in the Co-Op commanders thread regarding Nux's basic attack sound in hopes of a potential fix. Link here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20769607260 Basically whenever Nux attacks, there is a high pitched "EEEEE" sound that plays after he finishes firing his regular attack. Some people don't mind it but others like myself do find this sound very annoying. I have tinnitus, and the sound from Nux's attack that plays is almost exactly what my tinnitus sounds like. So his attack sound on top of my already constant ear ringing is irritating to me as well as other people that suffer from tinnitus. I hope you can change Nux's attack sound to ease some of our ears. Thank youDrPepper0 1d
1d [Bug] Nova Master Archives progress lost Cross post from Campaign discussion (I was identifying whether or not it was a bug in the first post): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20767739159 ... Additional details: A) Started Mission 1 from Master Archives; had to reload from checkpoint 2 a couple times to get achievement for not touching flame on Normal difficulty; also created a local save game at the recovery box behind the flame thrower after rescuing the 2nd operative B) In post-mission summary, chose "Continue playing," can't remember if this kicked me back to Master Archives or put me directly into mission 2 C) In either event, the next thing I did was start Mission 2 D) Next, everything in the quote above from the previous post The reason I mention the additional steps before Mission 2 is that I wonder if the game at some point interpreted my actions as starting a new campaign iteration? I did not intend to "restart" the campaign- which should be discernable since I initiated the game from Master Archives- but I acknowledge that everything after that point does look like a player restarting the campaign, from the game's perspective. Version 4.5.1.67344Polaris2 1d
1d Co-Op Ascension Experience Not Working Starting just today (Oct. 15, 2018), after completing the mutation on brutal difficulty, my experience gained filled my experience bar to max but did not give me an ascension level (even though it should have been far more than needed). Also, the score screen didn't show my mastery level, but instead showed "Level 90 Max Level!" even though all of my commanders have been maxed out for a long time and my Ascension level is 329. I thought this was just a display bug, however, after completing 3 additional random (non-mutation) missions on brutal difficulty, it still shows the same message on the score screen, will not advance my experience bar past full, and will not grant me additional Acension levels.Travis0 1d
1d Weird circle thing onscreen constantly [img]https://i.imgur.com/dOvEgbe.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cwWeUW8.jpg[/img] It persists even if I restart sc2. How do I get rid of this thing?roymyboy0 1d
1d ScytheOfAmon-DeathGripCrystal-AssaultGalleons Scythe of Amon - Han & Horner - Assault Galleon - Death Grip Crystal They go for and 1-Shot Assault Galleons when trying to clear first north void sliver. Fix this please. 3 assault galleons + pumping reapers...death grip crystal appears and instantly focuses Galleons...has too many HP or too much armor to kill it before it kills your Galleons...…. They should target your reapers or something because that's instant death for 2 galleons.. that early sets you back way too much.. It is overwhelmingly discouraging and angering.Flickerbean0 1d
1d "Kin" achievements bug? Hi, I just did the "4v4 Kin vs Harder AI" and "4v4 vs Harder AI Kin" achievements but did not get "4v4 Kin vs Medium AI" and "4v4 vs Medium AI Kin" as I would expect as other Custom Game achievements on higher difficulty usually count towards the lower difficulty achievements as well. For example when I did "Elite FFA" I also got "Harder FFA", "Medium FFA" and "Very Easy FFA" at the same time. Is this a bug or is it meant to work this way with these achievements? Thanks! Jayjadedcyborg1 1d
1d Fenix Unclaimable Unable to claim fenix - Gifts are empty. I do not own Fenix as a co-op commander.NoMercy6 1d
2d [BUG] Friendly Competition Achievement Hi! I completed the campaign on Hard mode and not killed any Taldarim units. I noticed when the game time marks 18:00 I moved my army away from the bases to take 3 remaning terrazines. So there was no way I missed it (I replayed 2 times). Too annoying. Please Blizzard, don't ignore this post and watch my replay and see for yourself. And also, they destroyed 3 out of 4 without my interference. EDIT: I earned it. ThanksLân0 2d
2d Bank files handled incorrectly during replay Taking control of another player essentially results in 'stealing' that player's bank file.Roz0 2d
2d game history bug cannot see player "Crimea"'s game history Doesn't show map name and cannot click or hover over game for details. Nothing loads.DEVIN0 2d
2d Simulant roach skin bug tunneling claws So there's a bug where the roach won't have any visual change when it gets tunneling claws. This only happens when you're playing on low, on medium it's very clear. I hope this will be fixed in the next patch, cause it feels a bit like a disadvantage when you're playing on low. Low graphics: https://puu.sh/BL1ll/ccb686b5d5.png High graphics: https://puu.sh/BL2g4/e479dd4152.pngFluxior0 2d
2d [Testmap] Bug with 3 seconds cooldown This was reported on reddit from user "je1py" and I'm reposting it here for visibility. ... https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/9nc264/important_bug_report_in_testing_matchmaking/Spyro1 2d
2d Cyclone lock-on ability range bug https://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/9nb2ze/cyclone_range_of_lock_on_bug_in_test_map/ This was found recently with the pre-3.8 cyclone on the Testing. Where the lock-on ability doesn't target at the 7 range it has until the Cyclone gets into the 5 range the auto-attack has.MyOhMind2 2d
2d 2VAI and 3VAI bug. You have no option to play against just the AI's in teams like you do with 1VAIMyOhMind0 2d
2d Distorted Reality Achievement Distorted Reality achievement is unbeatable because the Vortex ability has been removed from the Melee Game.Vandor1 2d
2d BUG Queuing SCV to mine gass while constr raf While SCV is constructing a rafinery and player adds any sequence of commands into SCV's queue and the last action will be "go mine vespine gas to that rafinery," SCV will ignore this last action. More of that, if the queue continues with more commands, some of which are again "go mine gas," every one of this type of action will be ignored. It's important that all actions of the type "go mine gas" are set while the rafinery is not finished AND the rafinery, which is ordered to be mined, is the same rafinery.KaspecCZ4 2d
2d [BUG][CO-OP] Hotkey inheritance problem Hotkey inheritance bug in co-op commanders. Right now there is no way to change some of the build hotkeys, specific to non-competetive units. Two examples known at this point: Novas Spec Ops Ghost, which inherit hotkey from Reynors Firebat and Reynors Vultures, which inherit hotkey from Hellbats. Logic of this sadly remains unknown. Possible solutions - creating separate hotkeys, which has been done for Novas marines, marouders, etc, or creating clearer inheritance of hotkeys. I'll post screenshots here later.Fyfelka4 2d
3d Entering Lobby Bug 2018 I'm keep getting entering lobby bug every other game and its very frustrating. No, its not downloading because I only play 1-2 arcade games. Anyone else having this issue?BlackMarlin22 3d
3d please delete I apologies in advance if this is a know issue. I spent 3 hours in the terren(spelled wrong I know sorry, half asleep) campaign. I signed out so I could go to sleep and the game didn't save my progress. I saw yesterday that my progress had been reset and I thought it was just a one time bug and it would go back to where I had it, no problem. it didn't. Is this a know bug? do I have a setting turned on I am not aware of? is this intended, if so can I turn it off. please helptazman3 3d
3d [Bug] Ravager bodyblocked out of bush On Dreamcatcher LE a marine is able to prevent ravagers to enter the bushes in the middle of the map by body blocking while attacking them and being stealthed. This results in the ravager on attack move just bugging on the edge of the bush while not having sight in the bush and not being able to enter it, getting slowly killed by the Marine, which might by funny to watch, but would be pretty bad game design if it was intended. Here a replay showing me getting trolled pretty badly between 3:18 and 3:40: https://drop.sc/replay/8644696 hf watching and update me about the fixing process plzZaphragor2 3d
3d CO-OP KARAX BUG CO-OP KARAX BUG - mission Scythe of Amon - bugged unit Energizer - bug, using the ability that takes control of a mechanical unit. when it is used on a colossus from an attacking Amon wave, it's attack option is removed. when looking at the unit info, there is only armor and shield, no attack information. https://gyazo.com/b72f1f0da3bed488a9dc81fc9346275c https://gyazo.com/b2b401025bf6586b2aceb9f91efdf748 karax colossus have no bar, and the reclaimed Amon colossus with the time bar under the hp, as the real colossus A-move you can see the reclaimed ones just run to the "A-moved" location I am not sure if this is a mission specific problem, or with just the colossi.MyTraLaaLaa0 3d
3d View game history bug When I view friend's profile it shows MY game history not theirs.DEVIN0 3d
3d Versus Ai 2v2 difficulty bar unresponsive In Versus AI mode the difficulty bar don't move. Even after winning over and over again the difficulty bar does not increase further and remains stuck.JoMaC0 3d
3d Tops of the cups are gone - new bug? I just checked my profile and tournament section of sc2 versus - tops of the cups are gone/not visible. Do you have the same issue?VIB1 3d
3d co-op does not work with editor when the editor is running and i try to run co-op, i either end up separated from the other player or i get thrown back to the menu.andreasasp0 3d
3d nova covert ops(art).mod bug adding that as a dependency makes the game dark. that is a serious issue.andreasasp0 3d
3d crypt research is missing there is nothing in the action links. until it is fixed, the warcraft 3 tech tree will remain incomplete.andreasasp0 3d
3d Audio drop & disconnect issue. Randomly, over the past month, the game audio will completely drop out mid match. I can continue to play for about another 2-4 minutes before I get a disconnect message. However at that point the game is completely frozen. Sometimes the mini map will also have issues where units or buildings colors will freeze. For example, when something is under attack, it will "blink" by alternating colors. When this issue happens, it will stay the other color. The end result is have my units / buildings are one color and the other half another before getting the disconnect message and freezing. It used to be once in a while, but over the past few days, I can even finish one game. Other Blizzard / Steam games seem unaffected. Tried completely reinstalling but no luck.ZugZug0 3d
4d 4.6.1 Freezes on Shutdown On Windows 7, SC2 is freezing on shutdown. This just started happening after the latest SC2 update. I'm on version 4.6.1.68195. It doesn't happen if I open the game and immediately close it, but it always happens after playing a few games. When I open the menu and click quit, SC2 stays open. Eventually the mouse cursor turns into a spinning blue circle and a dialog box opens to force quit the application.Acrobionic3 4d
4d All achievements removed after update I have had 2 game instances for a long time. And now they merged into one. No problem with that but all history lost. Problem that with merge account not combined Please restore all lost content and feel free to merge accounts with adding achievement but not removing themSheppe0 4d
4d Failure in the achievement system It is normal for me that the system of achievements fails once, but there is an achievement of the Void campaign that I have done 3 or 4 times and never gives it to me, what is happening? no, I do not do it without connection or when the site is in maintenance ...FuLgOrE0 4d
5d Nova Covert Ops. Enemy Intelligence Bug Normally once you set up the garrisons, you hit a checkpoint and you play the rest of the mission as solo Nova with the sword. However, if you first lift off and fly your production buildings to the top of your map before garrisoning your last units, you can take these buildings into the Defenders of Man base and build up a ground army. Totally unintentional, but kind of cool. Important thing to note when you try this is you want to have Nova do the little tutorial where she does the sword dash into a group of marines. If you kill those units with tanks, the mission could bug out and not give you any of the mission triggers to allow you to progress.TvoMusic1 5d