Bug Report

Feb 18, 2013 Known Issues 4.7 [Updated: 11/14/18] UI and Online The premium game variants do not have a distinctive color in the when observed in the Map Info screen and Arcade Lobby. Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List. Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting. The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league. Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled. Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map. If you load a saved game, then beat it and replay the mission, you are no longer able to save. Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.Game Content New – The Raven Anti Armor missile icon reflects the old model. Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings. It is possible for the Co-op missions "The Vermillion Problem" and "Void Launch" to not end after the win conditions have been met. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode. The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings. Completing the Void Campaign sometimes does not unlock the Epilogue missions. Some workarounds are available.Editor It is possible for maps to fail publishing when they are published for the first time. There is no messaging indicating to players that they cannot open maps that contain Swarm or Void mods when using a free to play account.Mac In MacOS 10.14 the mouse cursor becomes unresponsive in Fullscreen mode. In MacOS 10.13 and up, using the Middle-Mouse key while in any Fullscreen setting degrades responsiveness. The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the "Terrain Change to Player" hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn't have the issue.) You are able to add "option" as a modifier to the 1-0 and the "-" keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts. Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game.Huginncord4 Feb 18, 2013
Nov 2 How to Write a Good Bug Report This guide was written by my good friend Kahzgul, of the WoW Bug Report Forums, and was ported over/maintained/edited by myself, with his consent. I've seen many people posting bugs in this forum that are not clearly written, or - in some cases - even in understandable English. As a 12-year professional in the video game industry, specifically testing, I feel like an adequate authority to help everyone learn how to write a good bug. I have included a sample bug which I will reference from time to time throughout this guide. This sample bug is not real, and never actually happened to me. Please do not mistake this guide for an actual bug report. Why should I bother learning how to write a good bug? The reason for writing a good bug is simple: The faster that the Blizzard testers can understand and reproduce a bug, the faster that bug will get fixed. How do I know that I've found a bug? If you think you've found a bug at all, you should report it. In the worst case, you have actually found a bug, and in the best case, someone will point out that what your experiencing is intended functionality and will (hopefully) explain how to avoid the issue that you're experiencing. Often, bugs will go unreported because people aren't sure if it is "worth" reporting. The fact of the matter is that *every* bug is worth reporting. What just looks like a small graphic error may actually be a quest item underground or a hole in the map. You're making the game better by reporting issues that you've noticed. As a side note, custom user interfaces can cause a variety of issues with the game, so please try to verify that the bug occurs without any custom UI mods loaded. Before you write the bug Do a search of the bug report forum. Make sure that your bug is not already in the forum. If it is, feel free to add any additional information to the existing thread, by try to avoid "me too" posts unless specifically requested by the Blizzard staff. When searching, use keywords that describe the bug as accurately as possible. For example: "Missing item" is not nearly as clear as "Missing 2H Weapon" or even "Missing Weapon." Also, try several searches. If your Missing Weapon search returns nothing like your bug, try searching by your class "Shaman item" or "Shaman weapon" etc. Once you've done a few good searches and are satisfied that your bug is not in the forum, you should post a new issue. Keep in mind that this forum is for the reporting and tracking of in-game bugs, and is *not* any sort of means of fixing the bug or correcting the trouble you encountered. For issue resolution, please contact the customer service forum. What should I title the bug? A bug's title should be a clear, concise description of the issue. Something like "Shaman 2H weapon disappeared" is good. "OMG game brokezor" is not good. Think about what keywords someone might use to search for your bug, and try to include a few in your title. That way, anyone who browses through the forum will instantly know what your bug is, just from the title. Sixen suggests starting your title with a tag to help identify what your post is about: For Gameplay bugs, prefix the thread with [Bug]. For Forum bugs, prefix the thread with [Forum Bug]. For Guides/Notes/Information, prefix the thread with [Guide]. What elements go into a bug description? A bug description contains several important parts: First is the bug description (What happened), second are the steps to reproduce the bug (How do you make the bug happen), and third is any supporting evidence (links to screenshots, etc.). Since this is just a forum, and not a professional bug reporting tool, I don't think that anyone truly expects full research into issues or screenshots, movies, etc. of them. However, the more information that you can provide, the better! It is also sometimes helpful to list the "who" and "where" of a bug as well: Which character(s) expereince the bug and where the bug occurred. Sometimes the "who" and "where" will be what kind of computer and operating system you have, and where in the real world you happen to be located. The "why" is what the developers will find out and fix. (Continued)Sixen43 Nov 2
Nov 11, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. NEW! - If the requested attachment(s) exceed email attachment size limits, you may use file sharing sites such as Google Drive to upload a compressed (.zip) file and email us the download link. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Saves Windows users: Saves can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Nov 11, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Dec 1, 2017 Update Regarding Bank Saves Hello StarCraft II Map Making Community, As most of you may know, there were some recent issues related to Bank Saves that exposed some issues with the system. In light of this, we've made some improvements we'd like to share: Added BankBackup and BankRestore native trigger functions: BankBackup can be used in the MeleeInit, or Generic event - This will create a new bank backup file each time BankBackup is called in a backup directory within your bank directory. It is still recommended to save your banks as you usually would using the native trigger BankSave. Added back in the deprecated trigger loops • IntLoopCurrentDeprecated • PlayerGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • ForEachInteger2Deprecated • ForEachIntegerDeprecated • PickEachIntegerDeprecated • ForEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • ForEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated Enabled Scintilla for the custom code editor within Windows. Improved performance to reduce editor load times. Added multiple item searching for the following when search terms are separated by a comma: • Data Editor • UI Editor • Cutscene Editor • Trigger Element selector • Terrain Editor • Text Editor Further improved performance within the Galaxy VM.Odyssues0 Dec 1, 2017
Jul 27, 2010 Welcome Thread & FAQ En Taro Tassadar, and welcome to the Starcraft II Bug Report forum! Introduction: The purpose of this forum is to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Bug Reporting Guidelines: * Supply screenshots and system information where applicable. * Provide as much information as possible; give the unit, map or ability name, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting. * Crash Reporting * Battle.net Bugs * Gameplay Bugs * Graphics Bugs * Please use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We cannot address bug reports that we do not understand. * Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread: When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or a unit name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct, leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Feedback and Suggestions: We want to hear your feedback but it needs to be placed in the right forum. All suggestion or feedback posts should go on the Gameplay discussion forums. * General Discussion * Terran Dicussion * Protoss Discussion * Zerg Discussion General Rules and Policies: Blizzard Entertainments Forum Code of Conduct Common Confusion Reports Bumping and Spamming: Please do not bump threads or spam new threads on the same issue. All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Bumping and spamming slows down our process and actually delays bugs getting fixed. Deleting Posts Policy: Posts that have been determined to be Not A Bug, Invalid Issue Reports, duplicates without more information, or other reasonable posts to make on this forum but that have been disproven will be kept for 24 hours before deletion. If the original poster acknowledges his post before that time, it will be deleted immediately. Posts that are extremely off-topic and other posts that do not belong here will be deleted immediately. Deleting invalid posts helps keep the forum clean and organized for QA to sort through.Zenux6 Jul 27, 2010
44m SCV didn't do autorepair next to bunker I had a scv next to bunker, opponent started to attack it and scv didn't do anything until I clicked it and made a repair action. It was in autorepair and I have the replay to show. https://www.dropbox.com/s/dnbuq0lhr7zrfbi/Cerulean%20Fall%20LE%20%28177%29.SC2Replay?dl=0 at 2.50.karpidis0 44m
15h Entering Lobby Bug 2018 I'm keep getting entering lobby bug every other game and its very frustrating. No, its not downloading because I only play 1-2 arcade games. Anyone else having this issue?BlackMarlin34 15h
18h BUG CO-OP Zeratul two Gravitic Boosters BUG CO-OP Zeratul two Gravitic Boosters at other commanders Hello. Playing in co-op other commanders of race of protoowls, excepting the commander of Zeratul. Having selected a unit of Observers noticed that two Gravitic Boosters of an icon in the hot keys. One as well as it is necessary studied in a robotic node; and for the second the second fragment of an artifact is necessary it zel-is nude, and a creation node though in general played for Karaks at this time. Too most for Artanis, at others did not check. The bug of cosmetic character, also does not give not what advantages. Thanks for the found time.WinHotFix1 18h
1d Same bug 2 years later. "Entering Lobby" bug I am experiencing the "Entering Lobby" bug, which I thought would be fixed in the past 2 years. It's happening to everyone! I've asked 10 different people on my friends list who play arcade and they all experience this issue! It occurs when I'm playing in a party or playing alone and want to join a game, I'm stuck in "Entering Lobby" for a long time. It happens on average 1/5 times playing arcade. I have to restart my application after every game I complete. Is this bug ever going to get fixed? any workarounds?NastyNate0 1d
1d "my profile" button links to wrong profile When I click the button "my profile" on the sc2 battle.net section, it shows a player that is not me, as in a different profile. I have contacted the support and was told to post here This is on EURestInBeatz1 1d
1d [BUG] Fenix with Zeratul 2 upgrades for the Xel'naga construct are grayed out in the robot sub dock for Fenix It always occurs when I play as Fenix with Zeratul as a partner.MAS6 1d
1d Unable to disband my clan Hello, I recently came back from a long extended break and I wanted to remake my clan. The only issue is I can't leave/disband my current one as I am the only member. Any help here?Xavier2 1d
1d Team color bug in coop Sup everyone, got a minor issue for the last couple of days, not sure if its just me or something more widespread, but the color selection is never the one i select for my commanders in coop, haven´t checked the other modes yet. For example, i always use purple, and its my selected color as of right now, but while i use abathur, all my units are yellow, with fenix orange and alarak Dark red, i havent used the other, however zagara is still using purple. there is also a coloring error on the leviathans, where they show completely yellow, here https://gyazo.com/56444092ee611fc7425c4bcede17c0e6Kroneros2 1d
2d UI Bug after arcade game After playing a single arcade game, I can't join another arcade game or even begin a multiplayer game without having to re-login. This is pretty frustrating as I have to literally log out after every single arcade game.JeongnWild62 2d
2d Zeratul's Abrogators Hi. I just noticed that the Abrogator's Novas are counted as units. I unlocked the kill 500 devolved units achievement, so played a very long DoN mission, went Abrogators only, and while selecting a group of Abrogators realized the Novas where added to the selection too, and at the score screen I was credited with constructing 11k units, lol.DarkPraetor0 2d
2d Bug with logging in RU and EU regions Currently users who bought SC2 in 2010-2011 have two accounts locked to EU region: its "Europe [RU]" and "Europe [EU]" in battle.net application. Also there are same accounts but with different names in Starcraft 2 application: its "Starcraft 1" and "Starcraft 2" respectively. It was possible to use "Europe [RU]" to login into "Starcraft 1" and "Europe [EU]" to login into "Starcraft 2". However I have noticed yesterday I cant login in "Europe [EU]" account via battle.net and it always redirects me to "Starcraft 1" account. After contacting techsupport and reading russian forums I have found the solution: you need to manually change your account to "Starcraft 2" in SC2 application. However its boring and not obviously as expected. Can you fix this bug? Thank you.askarmuk3 2d
2d warchest não estou conseguindo mais evoluir e ganhar ex no warchest, o que houve?Radamanthis0 2d
3d Co-op alarak wrath walkers Minor glitch - Alarak's wrathwalkers have some passive buttons on their command card which mention the need for artifacts (Zeratul gameplay) in order to activate.Imposter0 3d
3d Rushed by Infested at the 1:00 Minute Mark? Playing Co-Op random (normal difficulty) and get Nova on "Miner Evacuation" map. I set Nova's rally point to the first shuttle beacon so that she'll rush to it once she spawns. Almost immediately, I see a number of infested walking up my ramp. I think setting the rally point had somehow aggroed them and they began attacking my base. I had no barracks or Nova as this was barely 60 seconds into the map. I had to stop gathering minerals and have my SCVs fight off the infested. Not a game-breaking bug, but it totally threw me and my co-op ally also had no way to help. Hope this gets patched out with the next update.NewtypeAce1 3d
3d Medivac bug Good day! There is a bug with the landing. very often during the landing, units are planted back to medivac. Visually, they do not land, but you can hear the sound of first unloading and then loading. Sometimes you live through the unloading again and they still don’t land.IronConcrete0 3d
3d Missing Achievements most of my past achievements are missing, i got a few random ones but most of them are gone, i completed the campaing and used to play a TON on WoL, even got to diamond, and that achievement is gone, i checked on every server i could join and its just not thereNicoX0 3d
4d Crash on launch. OSX 10.14.1, 2018 Mac mini I have a new Mac mini 2018 (Core i5) with OSX Mojave 10.14.1 installed. All updates for OSX and Starcraft 2 are current. I've tried a few fresh installs of battle.net and Starcraft 2 and "scan and repair"s, but no change. The crash occurs immediately after launching. The first splash screen appears with an "Initializing Maps" and fades out with an "Unexpected fatal error occurred." The Report ID is 1E8C8219-3544-4531-BBB7-A4CB370380F8. I was hoping this last patch would fix the problem, but it hasn't. Anyone know if there is a fix for this? Not sure if I can revert to High Sierra on this brand new Mac mini. Thanks!Jiminy8 4d
4d Macmini 2018 crash caused by builtin speakers Mac mini 2018 crash on launch caused by built in speakers, temporary solution use headphones. The crash at launch with fatal error at splash screen with text at bottom (creating maps) is caused by the built in sound hardware using built in speakers. If you use headphones the game and sound will work normally. Have no external speakers to test if that works as well. cheersKiller1 4d
5d Balance for a Quick Cast Menu option. This is not a severe issue in terms of game breaking, but I think the addition of an option in the menu to turn on and off quick casting would greatly help to ladder popularity. Being able to bypass having to select a target location instead of left clicking the mouse when an ability is used would be a small and significant change. The reasons why I think this should be an option is A: It already is an option for the game itself and in the editor for everything overall so it shouldn't be hard to make it player based in the game menu. B: Pro, top tier players already use the ability ai target option in hotkeys to a keyboard button to in a sense do exactly the same as I suggested adding, but the issue with that is it only works on two hotkeys at max (default left click, and alternative default unbound). I believe this is an error with the game because having pro players use an option that most aren't aware of seems to be one sided in terms of balance. I am not suggesting that this option be removed since it is quite important, but rather a quick cast option in the Gameplay menu. The pros of such is that everyone would be happy with that as an option and also in the Arcade and Coop as well. The cons of this is that there would no longer be an advantage to those that use it vs the those that don't (probably a pro for a balance adviser to even the playing field to lower tier players and attract more people to the game).Zevus0 5d
5d Error 2:-2000 I was playing the game, then in the score screen after the game, things weren't loading properly. So I went to restart the game and I got this "error 2:-2000" and couldn't get back in. There is a thread in the technical support section already but from reading the forum guidelines this might be a bug report topic. ThanksBiGBuLLY9 5d
5d Disabling alt-tab only works in menu What the title says. my rax hotkey is alt-q and I'm often accidentally bumping tab which is bumping me out of the game even though I have it disabled. what is going on here? it's a new problem that I have never encountered before. I don't want to disable alt tab on my computer because between games I use it.Samaitch0 5d
5d Hive, Lair and Hatchery priority! Fix this bug its annoying! Lair is on the end of cotrol group when together with more Hatcharies. When you start Burrow or Pneu Carapace, it will research in Lair instead of Hatchery, but when you wanna morph Lair to Hive, it will start morphing Hatchery into Lair! Its simply BUGRico6 5d
5d Name change Hello dear community, I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I thought I'd write it down nonetheless. I wasn't really familiar with how the name changes in SCII work, but I was always happy to see "1 free name change" when I wanted to change my nick. Well, now I've ran into the problem that there's no name change left for me. The support can't help me since they cannot change names, there's no name change available in the shop, so my suggestion is the following: But the damn correct number besides the name change. Seriously. The only thing I could do is buy another copy of SCII to have a different name and a new account, but I'd lose all the collector's edition stuff. So that's not an option. Note: English is not my first language, sorry if there are any mistakes. Edit: I'm actually from the EU server, not that I think it really matters. We just don't have all those fancy forum categories you guys have, EU is a damn wasteland. :PJellicent7 5d
5d Burrowed Swarm Host has incorrect hotkeys. Summary: After changing the Swarm Host's Unburrow Hotkey, the change is shown when the unit is not currently burrowed. When it is Burrowed, the Hotkey changes to the default. 1. Go to the Options - Hotkeys menu. 2. Select Zerg, Swarm Host. 3. Change Swarm Host's Hotkey for Burrow to R. 4. Change Swarm Host's Hotkey for Unburrow to D. 5. Save your changes. 6. Play a game as Zerg, get the Burrow upgrade and make a Swarm Host. 7. Select a Swarm Host. 8. Notice its listed Burrow and Unburrow Hotkeys. 9. Burrow that Swarm Host. 10. Notice its listed Burrow and Unburrow Hotkeys. Result: -When not Burrowed, a Swarm Host's Unburrow Hotkey does show the updated selection you made in the Hotkey menu of D. -When Burrowed, a Swarm Host's Unburrow Hotkey reverts to the default of R.FractalPrism0 5d
6d Gamma in Windowed Fullscreen Hi So it looks like we can't change de gamma ( aka brightness I guess ) in Windowed Fullscreen It is possible in Fullscreen mode, but as soon as we go back to Windowed Fullscreen, the gamma " reset " Please do something about it, the users of the Windowed FS would love to have a bright game <3Bouddha0 6d
6d Lost all Mastery Points Hello This morning my Coop Artanis character was mastery level 72 and climbing. After being unable to login for quite a while, I find my Artanis character is level 5 and capped. How do I recover all that mastery level ???Dread1 6d
6d проблема с серцем роя колекцией добрый день у меня появилась проблема с колекцеонным изданием серце роя! а именно в ултра лиска нету бивней колекцииSWeeTZerG0 6d
6d Team games creep Unbuildable creep in team game?? BUG!Rico0 6d
6d "Entering Lobby..." Forever This is for Arcade games. It's at about a 40-50% chance of happening on every match i play. It's been happening for literally years, just wondering if it's on the road map? I can see many posts in this forum over years for this very problem.Bamwich0 6d
6d Entering Lobby.... I can't create a custom game. I'm stuck on Entering lobby indefinitely. This has been happening for 2-3 weeks. It worked fine prior to that and I don't know of any changes.NegaMatt6 6d
6d Co-Op Vega's Dominate loses Banshees In Miner Evac, the outlaw Vega can use Dominate on the Banshees. But it appears when the zombies temporarily retreat, any zombie units that are Dominated will also return to the dirt. This should not happen!Gungnir0 6d
Dec 3 play again button in score screen most of the time it just sends me to an 'entering lobby' mode that lasts forever. the only way to get rid of it is to log out or exit the game.bleh4 Dec 3
Dec 3 Replays do not work Hi! The StarCraft client stopped writing replays. After the game, the replay button says "This map does not allow replays" While in the game, rewind button makes client to enter strange state when the game is paused but not hanged, observer UI not working, and all UI buttons not working, except the F10 menu if any. In example, if do so after co-op mission, you will only be able to close the client thus F10 menu is not available and all other buttons are not responding. What I have tried to solve this: - Repair game - Wipe out game and reinstall it - Wipe out game bank The last replay in my replays directory is dated 2018-10-25. OS: Windows 7 SP1 x64 Could provide any additional data if required. [u]Update:[/i] Probably, a system issueHares0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Alarak's Robotic Facility I noticed when I went to upgrade my vanguards and wrathwalkers that Zeratul had sent some spies to watch Alarak's activities. In the Robotic Facility there are 2 grey out improvements that belong to Zeratul when the second Xel'naga artifact is found.BlackWolfe0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Co-Op Fenix Couldn't find a bug report option in game so i'm here to say i was playing the co-op mission on Void array (i think its called the one where you kill ships before they escape) as Fenix. I noticed in the Robotics bay after having every building that he had two upgrades in the Robotics bay that belonged to Zeratul. They even had the requirements saying i need a second xel'naga artifact and all that.Zlade2 Dec 3
Dec 3 Tychus Attack Speed (Tychus having a base 0.3 attack cooldown) With full Tychus Attack Speed mastery (+30%), full Tri-Outlaw Research mastery (making ITC-E Triggers grant +40% attack speed) and while inside a Rattlesnake's Revitalizer with Moebius Aggression Blend upgarde (+20% attack speed); Tychus should have +90% attack speed, which translate to him having an attack cooldwon of 0.03 when all above things happened, but in game I never saw his attack cooldown be under 0.21, is that a bug? If my calculation are right, he should get really low attack cooldown, but that is not the case. Plz explain to me if I'm wrong or fix it if this is a bug.Masaito0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Mouse doesn't work in game Mouse doesn't work with new patch 4.7.0.70154. iMac running Mojave 10.14.1 Processor - 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Graphics - AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MBGraham20 Dec 3
Dec 3 Mouse doesn't work The mouse don't work in the newest update to starcraft II, using a MacBook pro 13" from early 2013.jomi1 Dec 3
Dec 2 Targeting cursor in Unit Selection Area When the cursor is in targeting mode in the main area, with an attack command or spell command for example, and you move it down to the Unit Selection Area the cursor changes to a "selection cursor" to look like you can select the units, but you can't select the units in the selection area when you are in targeting mode. Is it possible to ask for one of the following? Good: Leave the cursor in targeting mode when it goes down to the selection area, so you know you can't pick the units from here at this time. Better: Change the cursor to the "not possible action" circle with a line crossing it instead of to the picking cursor, to give you a visual indication that you can't pick units in the Unit selection area when in targeting mode on the main screen. Best: Make it so that you can select units in the Unit selection area when in targeting mode with click, shift-click, and ctrl-click commands. The selection cursor can still select actions on the command card when in targeting mode for example. Also the cancel targeting command (Default Right Click) does not work when you're in the Unit Selection Area. Escape works, but this is operating under the cancel command I think, so if you click a cocoon for example as zerg, you can easily accidentally cancel the morph if you hit escape to get out of the targeting with no change in the mouse cursor, and then escape again, because you don't know if you've hit it or not. Thanks!MrMojoRisin0 Dec 2
Dec 2 Mouse not locking on dual moniter setup Recently my mouse has not been locking to the main monitor whether in a match or just on the menus. I have tried fixes such as: Swapping between Confine Mouse Cursor Off/On/Smart in game. Switching between Full screen, Windowed Full Screen and Windowed none of which confine the mouse to the game window. Opening the properties menu of StarCraft II.exe and disabling full screen optimization. I've been trying to fix this problem for nearly an hour and don't want to get a 3rd party cursor confining program to fix this. If anyone has any ideas what I could do I would really appreciate it! Using Windows 10 Version 1803 If any more useful information is required I'll be happy to provide it.Nifty1 Dec 2
Dec 2 [Part and Parcel] No Hybrid So I'm just playing as Tychus allied with Zeratul in Part and Parcel. We reached the 3rd hybrid cell yet sees no hybrid after Ballius destroys it. We waited the full 7 mins, only to be defeated by timeout. Feels bad to lose this way.ethereal0 Dec 2
Dec 2 GM not showing My GM status is not showing on my profile any moreKSdarkThor1 Dec 2
Dec 2 War Chest 2018 Skins Doesn't Appear Hello! I bought War Chest 2018 but skins doesn't appear In multiplayer ranked game, could you fix it please Blizzard!Phoenix0 Dec 2
Dec 2 Arcade games booting Arcade games count down and boot you back to list of games. Something in your maintenance has messed up the arcade gamesmssanjose23 Dec 2