Bug Report

Dec 7 UPDATE - Replay Issues With Latest Patch Hello everyone, With the release of patch 4.1.0 we're aware of a bug causing StarCraft II to crash when loading a replay generated during Patch 4.0 - 4.02 (November 14th - December 5th). Legacy of the Void replays generated prior to 4.0 and replays from the current patch 4.1.0 will function normally. We apologize for this inconvenience and are actively working on a fix to release in the near future. In the mean time please avoid loading up old replays within that patch/date range until we can release the fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding! -OdyssuesOdyssues1 Dec 7
Feb 18, 2013 Known Issues 4.2 [Updated: 2/21/18] UI and Online New – Map Previews on load screen are displaying Start Locations text and number as they do in the editor. New – Players cannot join Replays through the Friends List. New – The clan portrait image will change when scrubbing backwards while in a Replay or in Rewind. New – The level reward decal is cut off when observing it on the victory and defeat windows. New – The hotkey for quitting out of Campaign Challenges is set to "Q" instead of "S" on ptBR clients. Players can be put into Offline Mode when coming out of a matchmaking game of SC2. Briefly disconnecting from a Multiplayer game drops player rather than reconnecting. Custom Game search is displaying both the name of the most popular map and mod pair instead of just the map. The Ranked league placement splash screen is not playing when initially placing into a league. Your clan decal will display in-game while you are in a party, even if you have it disabled. Repeatedly opening and closing the chat IME can cause the client to hang for an extended period of time The IME language indicator does not display RU language code in some text fields when ruRU keyboard layout is active. The details panel on replays can only show up to 8 player names, even in games where there were more than 8 players.Engine/Game Systems New – Clicking the middle mouse button while moving the mouse simultaneously can cause the mouse cursor to snap to the center of the screen.Game Content New – Unearned skin model previews appear translucent on Low graphics settings. The minimap icon for Void Rifts changes size depending on Texture Graphics settings. It is possible for the Co-op missions "The Vermillion Problem" and "Void Launch" to not end after the win conditions have been met. In rare circumstances, it is possible for a Liberator to be Abducted by a Viper, then remain in Defender Mode.Mac Performance issues may occur on Macs with OpenGL enabled when loading maps or assets for the first time. This includes longer than expected load times and possibly framerate drops while in-game. The Terrain Change to Player # hotkeys are not working properly on the Mac SC2 Editor. Work around: if you add a Modifier to the "Terrain Change to Player" hotkeys, it will then work on the Mac (PC didn't have the issue.) You are able to add "option" as a modifier to the 1-0 and the "-" keys, and it will not cause additional conflicts.Huginncord4 Feb 18, 2013
Jan 9 How to Write a Good Bug Report This guide was written by my good friend Kahzgul, of the WoW Bug Report Forums, and was ported over/maintained/edited by myself, with his consent. I've seen many people posting bugs in this forum that are not clearly written, or - in some cases - even in understandable English. As a 12-year professional in the video game industry, specifically testing, I feel like an adequate authority to help everyone learn how to write a good bug. I have included a sample bug which I will reference from time to time throughout this guide. This sample bug is not real, and never actually happened to me. Please do not mistake this guide for an actual bug report. Why should I bother learning how to write a good bug? The reason for writing a good bug is simple: The faster that the Blizzard testers can understand and reproduce a bug, the faster that bug will get fixed. How do I know that I've found a bug? If you think you've found a bug at all, you should report it. In the worst case, you have actually found a bug, and in the best case, someone will point out that what your experiencing is intended functionality and will (hopefully) explain how to avoid the issue that you're experiencing. Often, bugs will go unreported because people aren't sure if it is "worth" reporting. The fact of the matter is that *every* bug is worth reporting. What just looks like a small graphic error may actually be a quest item underground or a hole in the map. You're making the game better by reporting issues that you've noticed. As a side note, custom user interfaces can cause a variety of issues with the game, so please try to verify that the bug occurs without any custom UI mods loaded. Before you write the bug Do a search of the bug report forum. Make sure that your bug is not already in the forum. If it is, feel free to add any additional information to the existing thread, by try to avoid "me too" posts unless specifically requested by the Blizzard staff. When searching, use keywords that describe the bug as accurately as possible. For example: "Missing item" is not nearly as clear as "Missing 2H Weapon" or even "Missing Weapon." Also, try several searches. If your Missing Weapon search returns nothing like your bug, try searching by your class "Shaman item" or "Shaman weapon" etc. Once you've done a few good searches and are satisfied that your bug is not in the forum, you should post a new issue. Keep in mind that this forum is for the reporting and tracking of in-game bugs, and is *not* any sort of means of fixing the bug or correcting the trouble you encountered. For issue resolution, please contact the customer service forum. What should I title the bug? A bug's title should be a clear, concise description of the issue. Something like "Shaman 2H weapon disappeared" is good. "OMG game brokezor" is not good. Think about what keywords someone might use to search for your bug, and try to include a few in your title. That way, anyone who browses through the forum will instantly know what your bug is, just from the title. Sixen suggests starting your title with a tag to help identify what your post is about: For Gameplay bugs, prefix the thread with [Bug]. For Forum bugs, prefix the thread with [Forum Bug]. For Guides/Notes/Information, prefix the thread with [Guide]. What elements go into a bug description? A bug description contains several important parts: First is the bug description (What happened), second are the steps to reproduce the bug (How do you make the bug happen), and third is any supporting evidence (links to screenshots, etc.). Since this is just a forum, and not a professional bug reporting tool, I don't think that anyone truly expects full research into issues or screenshots, movies, etc. of them. However, the more information that you can provide, the better! It is also sometimes helpful to list the "who" and "where" of a bug as well: Which character(s) expereince the bug and where the bug occurred. Sometimes the "who" and "where" will be what kind of computer and operating system you have, and where in the real world you happen to be located. The "why" is what the developers will find out and fix. (Continued)Sixen40 Jan 9
Nov 11, 2015 Bug Attachment Guidelines Greetings Commanders, Cerebrates, and Executors, We are happy to announce that we now have an easier method for submitting requested attachments! From now on we will request that you send your attachments to the email address StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com instead of uploading them to file sharing sites and providing a link. This should help us address your issues more effectively and be less of a headache for you. NEW! - If the requested attachment(s) exceed email attachment size limits, you may use file sharing sites such as Google Drive to upload a compressed (.zip) file and email us the download link. Below are a few guidelines we would like you all to follow when submitting your files and information to us: What to include: A link to your original thread. The requested attachment (nothing else, please). (NOTE: When attaching a replay, please also include the in-game time at which the bug occurred.) A brief description of the issue. The region in which you were playing. The time/date of the occurrence. Commonly requested attachments and how to find them: Screenshots Windows users: Screenshots can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Replays Windows users: Replays can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...Saves Windows users: Saves can be found in your “Documents\Starcraft II\” folder. An example path might look like this: ... Mac users: ...DXDiag & MSInfo Mac System Info Connection Info How to format a bug attachment email: First, include the name of your thread and the attachment included in the subject line. For the body of the email, start with a link to the thread, your region, then the date and time of the occurrence. After that, please include the bug description and any other pertinent info. It should look something like this: ... Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Nov 11, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Overclocking Notice - Please read! Hello everyone! Before reporting any graphical hardware related issues, or unexplained application/system freezes, please take a moment to read the post by Glaxigrav in our Tech Support forums here: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/17084690607 If your card is in fact overclocked, try reverting it to normal operating speeds to see if this resolves your issue. Thanks! - ZobrekZobrek0 Apr 30, 2015
Dec 1 Update Regarding Bank Saves Hello StarCraft II Map Making Community, As most of you may know, there were some recent issues related to Bank Saves that exposed some issues with the system. In light of this, we've made some improvements we'd like to share: Added BankBackup and BankRestore native trigger functions: BankBackup can be used in the MeleeInit, or Generic event - This will create a new bank backup file each time BankBackup is called in a backup directory within your bank directory. It is still recommended to save your banks as you usually would using the native trigger BankSave. Added back in the deprecated trigger loops • IntLoopCurrentDeprecated • PlayerGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated • ForEachInteger2Deprecated • ForEachIntegerDeprecated • PickEachIntegerDeprecated • ForEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachPlayerInGroupDeprecated • PickEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • ForEachUnitInGroupDeprecated • UnitGroupLoopCurrentDeprecated Enabled Scintilla for the custom code editor within Windows. Improved performance to reduce editor load times. Added multiple item searching for the following when search terms are separated by a comma: • Data Editor • UI Editor • Cutscene Editor • Trigger Element selector • Terrain Editor • Text Editor Further improved performance within the Galaxy VM.Odyssues0 Dec 1
Jul 27, 2010 Welcome Thread & FAQ En Taro Tassadar, and welcome to the Starcraft II Bug Report forum! Introduction: The purpose of this forum is to collect issue reports on the Live version of the game. We greatly appreciate our customers helping us to find issues with the game. As such, this forum is one of your best methods for making us aware of these issues. Please be advised that this is not a discussion forum. This forum is a direct line of communication to Blizzard Entertainment's Quality Assurance Department to report issues. Unless a moderator asks for more information, all the critical information of a post should be contained in the subject and first post. Every post will be responded to in some fashion before being locked. When a thread is locked, it means we have sufficient information on the issue and won't require any further assistance. The stickies at the top of the Bug Report Forum contain valuable information to assist you. Please read them before doing anything. Bug Reporting Guidelines: * Supply screenshots and system information where applicable. * Provide as much information as possible; give the unit, map or ability name, and a brief description of the issue you are reporting. * Crash Reporting * Battle.net Bugs * Gameplay Bugs * Graphics Bugs * Please use proper English, do not use slang, abbreviations or other unclear language when describing the issue. We cannot address bug reports that we do not understand. * Create a single thread for each issue, lists of bugs are difficult to track and respond to, if you have multiple bug reports please verify that there are not already threads on them and then post them each in their own thread. Creating a Bug Thread: When reporting a bug, we would like you to take the time and search the forum to see if your issue is already reported. While we won't delete duplicate reports, it will save us time if you know the issue is already posted and do not repost it. Using keywords (such as a unique element of a crash log or a unit name) is a good way to find threads. If you haven't found anything, start a new thread with your issue and put [BUG] in the subject while being as descriptive as possible. Additionally, if you have multiple issues, separate them into different threads. Unique bugs should get unique threads. Try to include steps to reproduce your problem. Be succinct, leave out any opinions on the problem and focus on how best to tell us about it to help resolve the issue. Feedback and Suggestions: We want to hear your feedback but it needs to be placed in the right forum. All suggestion or feedback posts should go on the Gameplay discussion forums. * General Discussion * Terran Dicussion * Protoss Discussion * Zerg Discussion General Rules and Policies: Blizzard Entertainments Forum Code of Conduct Common Confusion Reports Bumping and Spamming: Please do not bump threads or spam new threads on the same issue. All posts in this forum are read by a member of the QA team in the order that it is posted. Bumping threads or spamming new threads on an issue does not help your issue get addressed any faster. Bumping and spamming slows down our process and actually delays bugs getting fixed. Deleting Posts Policy: Posts that have been determined to be Not A Bug, Invalid Issue Reports, duplicates without more information, or other reasonable posts to make on this forum but that have been disproven will be kept for 24 hours before deletion. If the original poster acknowledges his post before that time, it will be deleted immediately. Posts that are extremely off-topic and other posts that do not belong here will be deleted immediately. Deleting invalid posts helps keep the forum clean and organized for QA to sort through.Zenux6 Jul 27, 2010
17m AI WONT RANK UP AI WONT RANK UP I play vs ai matches and I win and the bar does not move up in difficulty, after winning 20 games straight it doesn't move and I'm stuck on EASY MODE MULTIPLE THREADS LIKE THIS ONE NO ANSWER NO ANSWER NO HELP NOTHING.... Blizzard do SOMETHINGJackpot4 17m
36m Versus A.I. Rank not increasing 5 wins later, I still have the same exact amount of bars and not progressing forward like it normally does.SteelRain0 36m
1h Raynor's Medics can heal Fenix's Zealots AFAIK Fenix's units are all supposed to be mechanical shells and not biological units to be healed by medics.Kalydon1 1h
2h Achievements and Co-op data lost Hi sometimes when I log in to play starcraft 2 my achievements and commander levels are erased, obviously very annoying. Anyway I can fix this?ROLFEY10 2h
3h Unranked play button always puts me in ranked I have no access to the unranked ladder right now, most of the times that I queue for an unranked 1v1 with any race it just puts me in a ranked match with that race. Started a week ago , gotten much worse now 90% of the time I queue unranked I get put in a ranked match and lose/gain MMR on my ranked ladder.Holden3 3h
4h Marine portrait texture missing In the Marine portrait, the light projected on the side of the Marine's face appears solid pink. In the past, it looked as if data was flickering across his face.Nedia0 4h
4h 1 v AI On 1 v AI, I have beaten the hard level dozens of times and cannot advance any further...geius1 4h
4h Advancing in difficulty in VERSUS In VERSUS mode i cannot advance after winning several games in a row. but when I lose one game I drop down to a lower level (i.e. from hard to medium) this just started after the last patch.Neo4 4h
5h UI Bug after arcade game After playing a single arcade game, I can't join another arcade game or even begin a multiplayer game without having to re-login. This is pretty frustrating as I have to literally log out after every single arcade game.JeongnWild28 5h
6h [Bug] High Sierra Crash Maximize Game Loading The entire Mac locks up on High Sierra with Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void in the latest series of patches. If I try to maximize the game when the game is launching (3v3) then I immediately drop from the team game, and my computer becomes unresponsive. I have reproduced this bug three times. The loading screen stalls and never changes, and I have to reboot the machine. My entire MacBook Pro 2016 becomes unresponsive and I'm sometimes unable to force quit Xcode. Steps 1. Start a team game (maybe any game?) 2. Switch to Windowed mode (Command + M) 3. Wait for game screen to appear 4. Maximize Starcraft 2 (Command + M) Expected 1. Game should be fullscreen and responsive Actual 1. Game disconnects from team game (Instant drop from talking to teammates) 2. Entire Mac is unresponsive, hard reboot with power button is required.Deltab1 6h
6h Legionaires only hit once with each attack. https://gfycat.com/IllinformedInfiniteAcornwoodpecker Video shown here.DarthWalrus0 6h
6h Stuck/freeze black screen when exit SC2 It happened since the latest patch from last week, Tuesday I think. When exiting SC2 from bnet menu or Alt-Tab in-game during a game or in the menus, then it turns into black screen only the cursor seen and the Windows 10 taskbar at the bottom are visible rest is black screen. Unable to Maximize (return back to the game) if Alt + Tab was used but I just saw that any kind of minimizing the game may cause black screen. Whether Ctr Alt Del or exiting SC2 or Alt-Tabbing. It doesn not happen every single time but often. Only solution to exit the freeze is log out of the windows account that closes all apps. I tried troubleshooting it with the tech support but theirs did not help and since this only started happening around the latest patch, I thought you might want to look at it. (In the past there was a case where clicking to load Old Version Replay and canceling when asked 'Do you want to exit and reload with older version', would result in stuck in black screen but that was fixed it was maybe early LotV times). The tech support claimed it was because Windows 10 wasnt the most recent, IntelHD integrated graphics were not most recent or anti-virus may have prevented. So I updated to latest version, nvidia which is the graphics for heavy games has latest version (it did have a recent new drivers there too), updated IntelHD graphics that are integrated and used for windows and everywhere but the games that need the Nvidia, reinstalled/uninstalled some programs and the anti virus. For a gaming notebook there were no problems like that so far, but since a week or two ago, it gets stuck into black screen when Minimizing/Alt Tab to switch between game and desktop or trying to exit, might be your patch. It uses Nvidia 600Ms' series and desktop uses Intel HD graphics but there was never a problem switching to browser or the game until the latest patch.ImpactRange13 6h
11h VS AI matches progression blocked Been demoted in vs AI games from Elite to Hard with only 2 defeats. and now I am stuck in Hard in spite of 10 victories in a row. Have the access requirements to a better category been modified?? what´s the problem ??titus1 11h
12h Dropping from games I'm getting randomly dropped from games. There's nothing wrong with my internet. The second I drop, I open my browser and check - nothing wrong. The game doesn't event wait a full 45 seconds..I just got dropped after a 10 second timeout..HansLanda0 12h
12h Hotkey issue When in options, desired hotkey is selected for activating a spawn infested terran spell, later burrowed infestors change their hotkey to default "t" (unburrowing returns it back to customarily chosen, as if the game considers unburrowed and burrowed infestor a seperate unit). Could I please get a war chest for finding this? :)Architect0 12h
13h Wings Of Liberty 1 Hello, Somebody was controlling my character's automatically really fast on Brutual Campgain. I think it is bug. Walter ChowLewtHo3 13h
14h [Bug] Saves not found When I try to save a campaign mission, it says the save is successful. However, when I try to load a save, none of those saved games are anywhere to be found. None of the options, from autosave to last 25 saves have any saved data whatsoever. The only 2 options I have for trying different folders are 'new folder', which does nothing, and 'show in folder', where I can find what I think are the save files deep inside the 'account' folder, but when I click back into the game that doesn't help because I can't navigate through the menu to that folder. I tried posting a week ago with the same problem, no one helped. I've reinstalled the game 3 times onto different drives, nothing's worked. When I played the game originally years ago, everything was fine, and I still have all my achievements from those times, but all the saves are gone. I 'scan repair'-ed the game multiple times, it detected no errors.DupinTM1 14h
14h replays before 3.10 still don't work Is this issue going to be fixed?Kandu0 14h
17h Gateway cancel animation for Alarak, Co-Op if you build alarak's gateway and cancel it, instead of being the usual blue orb cancellation animation, it shows a completed gateway being destroyed. Done in Co-Op mission mist opportunities with kerrigan teammate, if that helps. Warpgate research done.Sluggy0 17h
17h Missing Skins 2017 War Chest Missing skins for 2017 War Chest. The Customer support channel has told me to put my issue onto the Bug Report forum. I paid for the 2017 War Chest, for the Zerg, and unlocked all the skins. I haven't played for around 5 months, and upon my return, I only have 2 skins from the WarChest, I don't seem to have any of the others. Can somebody please help me.Addicting2 17h
17h Pylon skin doesn't have hologram While you placing protoss buildings, all of them have bright cyan hologramm, except Pylon with the skin.Existor0 17h
19h SC2 2vA.I. auto ranking stopped working I played a game after a brief hiatus with a friend of mine last night, as i was ranked Elite and my friend was ranked Hard, we lost first game and was immediately dropped 1 rank both to harder and easy. After which we have played for over 6hrs winning every game since, at least 15 games. and the ranking system or bar to show increase has not moved at all, not even by a fraction. we keep playing same ai which are too easy at this point. There was no crashes or bugs at all prior so nothing i can say might have caused a glitch. Anyone else have ideas?RealityCheck16 19h
19h Always after new patch lag and big thor.. Fix it dammit.. EU server. Whatever you do with these Coop changes do something to the actual ladder as well. (katowice warchest thor huge again)ImpactRange2 19h
1d Versus AI issue after Patch 4.2.0 When playing versus AI it takes more than 10 wins to get to next level. Before it takes 3 to 4 wins, i.e. medium to hard, hard to harder, etc. Losing 1 game gets you down 1 level right away, i.e. hard to medium, etc.StickyNumloc2 1d
1d [BUG] "Forged" skin for Archon To be more precise: When selecting the "Forged" skin for the High Templar/Archon set, the model correctly displays for High Templar. But when you merge two HT's together the resulting Archon is using the "Purifier" skin. I previously was using the Purifier skin for my HT/Archon's, but switched after purchasing the Forged skin set. I tried switching back to the other skins (default & Purifier) and re-selecting the Forged skin and there was no change. - Cheers.RedShift4 1d
1d Coop Mission Commander Levels Reverted to 5 Hi, I am currently experiencing a bug where the three free base commanders, Raynor/Kerrigan/Artanis that were all level 15 previously, have been reverted to level 5 when I opened up SC2 today. Can anyone share some insight on this?Vero11 1d
1d Deployed I am a huge starcraft fan and i purchased the original war chest than was stationed for a long time not able to complete it and now all the skins cost money even though i purchased the original war chest. I have purchased almost everything starcraft possible gaming wise and it would be nice to be appreciated to be given the opportunity to earn them preferable or given them please.BEERGUYYYY0 1d
1d Offline issue and email change Offline mode not working. Also email change not reflected in accountKevin1 1d
1d Tournament Ready to Play Cannot click ready to Play in 1v1 tournament. Was given an automatic loss.HighAnMighty1 1d
1d Zerg Just a couple of questions. At 1. Why you can queue up every units to morph into another one except lings to banelings?? (Hydra to lurker, roach to ravager, overseer, BL.. 2. If I put a drone into a separate Control group and morph it into a Buiding, this building will be in this Control group, but if I put it into a Control group with for example Hatchery, it will disappear. 3. Why are the Hatcheries first when they are together in Control group with Lair or Hive? But If start an Burrow or Queen or Ovi speed, it starts at Lair not in Hatchery, but when I want to upgrade to Hive, first will be Hatchery to Lair. Unlogish Thanks a lotRico0 1d
1d Match in progress bug, Wins not counted I've had this bug 5 times in the last 3 months now. After a won game, the Score screen shows 'Match in Progress' with a loading circle. the match doesn't appear in match history, but I have screenshots from the score screen of the last one. Match ended at aprox 16:00 GMT 24/FEB/2018. https://imgur.com/a/pE3aR In three of the 5 cases the opponent disconnecting screen with the 60s countdown timer appeared, but the match ended as victory before the countdown completed. The other 2 were abrupt with no warning. I was in a winning position in 3 of the games, and a losing position in the other two so all in all it's fairly balanced, but still extremely frustrating. I seen that there was a similar bug back in 2010, but I haven't seen any more recent similar experiences.LifeDontFix0 1d
1d Marine Kill Actor/Model Bug after 4.2 update Marines when killed most of the times they look like they vanish without a kill model following up. At first, I thought this is a bug related to my map from 4.2 patch, but that wasn't the case. Just create an empty map and place some marines, test the document and see how marines are showing up when killed, 5/10 kills doesn't have a kill model. I also created a video which I will leave it online for a few days. https://youtu.be/xvSiZB7obrMRaiden0 1d
1d Game Crashing -- Found Out a Reason Why I've discovered a reason why StarCraft II has constantly been crashing when playing the Arcade. I am going to struggle to word this, but hopefully someone will understand. When browsing the Open Games List, you can see who is in the lobby and how many people are already in the lobby. If the game has multiple teams (for example, an Arcade game takes 10 players and each player is on a separate team), if you scroll to see who is on the other teams after the first 5 (IE, you can see who is on Teams 1-5, but to see six you need to scroll down in the open games list) it causes StarCraft II to instantly receive a fatal error and crash. I have tested this 5 total times and every 5 of those times it has led to a crash. I just wanted to make people aware and to see if anyone else can confirm what I said. Thanks!SithKillers3 1d
1d Stuck joining lobby in Arcade. Every other game I play, after ending a Squadron TD game I would try to join another one after it ends. When I click on another Squadron TD game to join, the bottom left of my screen says "Joining Lobby" and I end up getting stuck there. The only way to join another game is to logout or exit the game.Hahn4 1d
1d No achievements progress vs AI As the title say, I don't know why but sometimes, even if I win against AI, I don't get the progress on the achievements. I'm talking about the one who says "win 250 games vs AI elite" or the others which ask different races.Magnus3 1d
1d Coop Bug with Kerry After the latest patch I noticed that armor upgrades for kerry (with expeditous evolutions , 28-29) only cost 14/14 or 13/13 respectively with 60 researchTheDragon0 1d
1d Game crash on lobbies list Hi. You need more than 4 teams(usually ffa). If you try to scroll teams list via scrollbar(dragging with mouse) - instant crash. You can scroll with mouse wheel, but pointer must be out of any team slot. If your mouse pointer hovering empty team slot and you try to scroll - crash.KingCobra1 1d
1d Game stuck on "Entering Lobby" half the time. every other custom game I try to join it just sits on "Entering Lobby" - game is literally broken...infeKteDx0 1d
1d Coop Stats Bug I just completed this week's mutation coop on casual (yeah I know). Anyway, the stats come up. I played Kerrigan, just made level 14 from this match. Units Killed : 360 Units Produced : 3,620 ... I crushed my opponent... but wait, there is no way I produced even close to that number of units. Sure, I was maxed out on Muta/Ling with 3 bases (my casual ally decided not to expo). But my units just were not dying. I was maxed out for the last several waves and suffered minimal losses. Do coop missions make replays? If so, I have it. Kind of minor, but there it is.LawfulEvil2 1d
2d Incorrect Finish on Career Summary Page I finished the 2017 Season 4 as #1 in my division (Diamond 1, Samiku Tau). However, the Career Summary page shows that I finished as #2. This is on my EU account.ShdwHntr10 2d
2d Temporary problem with your request My brother has been attempting to do 1v1's since the Tuesday service update and has been unable to. Whenever he tries to connect he gets "temporary problem with your request". He has filled out a ticket and also went through a chat with someone who read off things to try from a help guide, all of which things he already did. They said the issue is probably with our ISP. So here's the issue with that... We're running from the same ISP with the same router. My account works fine. I can play 1v1 ranked matches. However, if I log on to his account from my computer I get the same issue... only with his account. If he uses my account from his computer, my account works fine. It is %100 percent an issue with his Battle.Net account and every Blizzard support agent he talks to says it is something else... My question now is, what should he do? (aside from creating a new blizzard account). Again this only started after the server maintenance this Tuesday. He's been playing 1v1 ranked matches for about a month now after getting back into SC2. And before anyone else says anything, he took my laptop (3rd computer now) and brought it to a friends house to try their ISP. Same results. Help!Halvinator7 2d
2d Experience Co-op Missions Experience after Co-op Mission I have just completed the Rifts of Korhal on Casual with the new Commander Fenix and It totalled my EXP but did not credit it to the Commander at the end. Can this be worked around or fixed please.Maximus1 2d
2d Exit Freeze The last few days I can not exit the program. I hit exit and the screen goes black, the sc2 cursor still shows. Even if I bring up the task manager I can not escape the black screen. Task manager shows SC2 is not responding. It also happens if I minimize for SC2 for a while.SystemicEcho7 2d