Bug Report

Sep 15 Co-Op, Commander, Tychus. : Cloning. My ally left early, I bought 3 heroes about 12 minutes in, when the last hero was unlocked it gave me a pick of any hero, including one that was already purchased. Turret count was doubled. Link is to picture of cloned Sirius. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/440000810286317571/489787559761674241/unknown.pngParagonHope2 Sep 15
Sep 15 [BUG-Coop] ladder trophy is not available Other commanders are working but Tychus`s ladder trophy is not available. -kr serverinthesky0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Coop bug - Miners Evacuation While doing a coop with Zagara and a partner who used tychus on Miners Evacuation, we experienced an odd issue of our units dying instantly. While defending the ships, I would constantly see my supply drop several times from 100 to 50 then 29. In one glimpse, I saw a batch of zerglings die when there were no units around or anything killing them. It was like a baneling out of the bloom, unborrowed and killed them without the explosion animation. Tychus also had his heroes die at one point in which they got 1 shot and we lost 1 ship. Again, while defending the ships our units would die unexpectedly and we had detection.Sharpkiller0 Sep 15
Sep 15 Co-op "Rose" color is bugged "Rose" color in co-op is currently bugged, diffuse color is a normal shade of purple but emissive is actually a shade of yellow. Here's a picture of what it looks like right now: https://imgur.com/r4Pw7OH And here's a picture of how it should probably look like: https://imgur.com/tbkvF0MDeneb0 Sep 15
Sep 15 [Bug] Overmind Dead Body Achievement Hi, I'm currently doing another runthrough of the game to collect the achievements I don't have, and I'm having an issue with Overmind Dead Body (Beat the mission "Echoes of the Future" in less than 20 minutes on Hard difficulty). I managed to beat it in 15, but the achievement didn't unlock. I had previously received an in-game message that I was disconnected from the servers, which was due to my internet going out, but once it was back online I manually reconnected via the Battle.net app and continued playing. I did not restart the game or exit the mission during this time. I figured that perhaps the game had not recognized my reconnection, so I closed StarCraft and opened it back up, confirming that I was connected to the servers. I continued from the Tendril 3 checkpoint. I managed to complete it in 13 minutes the second time, but the achievement still hasn't unlocked. I know I had no connection issues the second time, and I was on Hard difficulty. I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm hoping someone here can help me. Thank you in advance! -GloryGloryofDawn0 Sep 15
Sep 14 Battlecruisers Don't Prioritize Units I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended, but why do Battlecruisers not prioritize units, specifically air? In the below video clipped you can see that this engagement was lost due to the cruisers attacking buildings and ground not air. https://clips.twitch.tv/SnappyComfortableWaspSwiftRageBornToBRetro1 Sep 14
Sep 14 SC2 race career wins In SC2 it is currently impossible to find life time wins, i.e how many ranked/unranked Terran wins over the years you have been playing. An interesting way to fix would be a career wins per race or for example, hover mouse over Terran Dominion logo that requires 1000 Terran wins and have it show current progress. I would like to know how many wins until I have it unlocked.Ryan0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Campaign Master Archives Hello, I just want to get some achievements but I can't access to master archives on all three campaigns. I already beat them all but it says that i have to play a new campaign. When i do play a new campaign, it does not save either. HelpJoshigi1 Sep 14
Sep 14 [Co-op] Demolition Charge & Terror Rounds Crooked Sam's Demolition Charge can't be used on units that were feared by Sirius' Terror Rounds. Terror Rounds make those units uncommandable, and Demolition Charge has uncommandable units excluded in its Target Filter.Maguro0 Sep 14
Sep 14 Raynor, Kerrigan & Artanis lv 5 cap bug ]I have problem with: Raynor Kerrigan Artanis have returned from lv 15 to lv 5, and they are capped to lv 5 now. is there a solution?Cookienator10 Sep 14
Sep 13 coop raynor capped at level 5 Raynor is bugged it says i'm capped at level 5 but i have him at level 15? So what do i do?Moeng6 Sep 13
Sep 13 [Coop] Raynor capped at level 5 See title. I used to have Raynor at Lvl 15 (I think I played some games with him yesterday), but now it is capped at level 5. :( I tried restarting the game, but that did not help.JustPassinBy16 Sep 13
Sep 13 CO-OP: Tychus's Spectre Spectre's storm can reveal burrow unit for some reason. I havent tested on cloaked units. I'm sure in the game played the detector upgrade in ebay wasnt completeSkipper0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Profile bug So MMR is seperate per race for 1v1, but not teams. So then why doesn't it show the same rank for your team for each race? I played only Terran in 4v4's but if you have Protoss or Zerg selected then it doesn't show my 4v4 rank, it says i need to play a placement, as if the MMR for 4v4 is seperate per race. I uploaded an unlisted video to youtube that may help you understand what is happening: https://youtu.be/DEpjDi7ZA5cPXXXN15 Sep 13
Sep 13 What is happening with Co-op commander levels? When I logged on 5 mins all my co-op commander becomes level 5 and the ones I didn't buy does not have purchase button anymore..... also I think every time I log in now its showing me level 5 karax achievement ..... what is happening ...Excalibr2 Sep 13
Sep 13 co-op bugs co-op bugs, The bugs that related to the overload's upgrades: 1. makes it move faster - with the upgrade, the overload is way too fast and without it is too slow. 2. overload graphics - With the movement upgrade the overload looks like it has gas coming out of it. little clouds out its back 3. If you upgrade the movement speed before building a starport the upgrade will not appear as "on" as well as the other oversee upgrade options/abilities. *Diamondsbacks - as infested, I have fail to see the logic of their weapon. as far as graphics, It kinda looks like the unit is spraying sewer (the brown kind), the unit doesn't have any tanks to hold liquid. * Why Keregan is the only commander who has a nice intro before she start a co-op mission? (the scream). Please consider adding/making each co-op commander a unique intro. Thank youAsikx1 Sep 13
Sep 13 Time Stop freezes Crooked Sam's bombs As the title says, if Vorazun uses Time Stop, any bombs that Crooked Sam uses (stickies on an enemy) wont count down on their timers, and hence wont blow up or cause any damage. Happened in several games, unlikely to be intended.Eleanoriel0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Co-op Mutation bug, Han & Horner Han & Horners units such as Reapers do not count as kills for Kill-bots, making it so that only buildings or Horners specialty units count.Rinx0 Sep 13
Sep 13 Tychus Co-op Commander Unit Production Bug Hello, During playing the new co-op commander Tychus in the Mist Opportunities mission, I experienced a unit produce bug. The following description is how I found out the bug. Originally I have four Outlaw units: Tychus, Crooked Sam, Lt. Layna Nikara and Nux. During an enemy push, I lost Crooked Sam and Nux. Then, I went back to the Joey Ray's Bar to revive them. During the process, I pressed W (Crooked Sam's hotkey) and accidentally pressed D (Kev "Rattlesnake" West's hotkey) at the same time. Which is the unit I did not have at that time. Then I cancelled Kev produce line, let Nux be the second unit to revive. Somehow the system thinks I have produced Kev, and think I have five Outlaw units. I actually only have four of them. I'm thinking this is a bug, the revive unit and produce new unit make the system confused about the unit amount. The second bug is the units that I have not unlocked (I was level 6) yet, somehow I can see their upgrade gears instead of lock icons. Had anyone else experienced this issue too?Grayson5 Sep 13
Sep 13 [Co-op] Tychus' Armor debuff against trains Tychus' gear "Ripper Rounds", -5 Armor, does not apply on the whole train, only on one carriage. Unlike Zerglings of Kerrigan and Zagara, who can reduce the armor of all carriages even if they are attack only 1 of them. Replay: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DX2QGri-B1uukBL7PV9ABmtHfXMzbn20 Unfortunately, in the replay I can't select each carriage. I can do it only in a running game.Syltom1 Sep 13
Sep 12 Alarak hotkey and ping bug I found two bugs with Alarak: 1. Forge upgrades start with default key bindings even if my bindings are different. They change to normal after researching first tier upgrades 2. Pinging on Death Council refers to the building as Twilight Council in the ping messagekemachi0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Tychus Co Op Commander Cursor issue When playing Tychus as co op commander, the cursor will disappear on the screen after the use of the medivac skill. This has happened 3 times over 5 games.Existential0 Sep 12
Sep 12 AAM Is Glitched Vs Protoss (Balance Update) So when you have a shield the attack first has to go through it and then needs to go through the armor underneath to get to the units. That's the same way it applies to Protoss units. First it takes the defense value of the shields and once they are broken, the armour value gets applied to the remaining damage. Now with this system you technically can get a total value reduction of an attack of 9, if you have maxed out upgrades, it's a projectile attack with more damage than the total amount of damage reduced (Since a damage value can't get lower than 0.5) But it breaks as soon as AAM missile comes into play, since it actually reduces armour to the negative, increasing a units attack if the armour is below zero. So you could get a total increase of damage to +6 against Protoss units. Since first it does the shield value which would be -3, and then once the shield breaks it would apply the armour value, which could also be -3 meaning whenever Protoss units are affected by AAM they will always be taking extra damage that wasn't intended. https://imgur.com/a/QBzNwEO Here is some proof to help others visualize it.ASConviction21 Sep 12
Sep 12 [3v3]Giant Reaper Cliff Jump Stranded Isles I sent a mail with the replay to StarcraftBugAttachments@blizzard.com (mail has same title as this post) Timecode 2:35 near the bot/east main base cliff. I ordered my reaper to go up the ennemy's cliff (Attack move) and he jumped 90° out of the direction i gave him, and really far away (more than 5 squares wide jump). this issue looks like the one in this post, but my reaper is going up while his is going down : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753487810#post-1 Thought it would be something worth reporting.Mataeragon0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Testing:Bug when leaving during countdown I experienced a bug in the testing queue : If my opponent leaves during the countdown at the start of the game, I will not automatically leave the game and I have to manually f10 + surrender to leave it. I don't know if it affects the MMR or not though.Zazar0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Missing zerg unit issues Everything's fine when I look at the hotkeys in the main menu but when I go into a match the lurker den, ravager and sometimes swarm hosts just disappear from the hotkeys and the game.HotHands0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Odin bug in Rifts to Korhal + Alarak bug Tychus's Odin has 85 ground damage, 200 structure damage and 25 air damage. But when you call Odin at Rifts to Korhal, the damage stats are shown as 20/50/20. Rift to Korhal is based on The Reckoning mission from Heart of the Swarm, so I think that the stats of Odin from the mission are shown instead. Similar bug appears in Chain of Ascension, in which the rank of Alarak is shown as challenger, not Highlord. I want those bugs to be fixed soon. Alarak bug does nothing with gameplay, but it irritates me. Doesn't Blizzard concern about small story details? Alarak is not a more challenger anymore.RiNdA0 Sep 12
Sep 12 [Co-op] "Quick Killers" Mutation and Han After player research upgrades for Mira Han's mercenary that grant death effect, "Kill Bots" no longer gain a kill when they kill mercenaries.Prometheus2 Sep 12
Sep 12 Minimap color issue In the color options we are allowed to set which color we want our buildings and units to be on the mini-map. However, with the newest patch, the mini-map color will always present itself as green regardless of what color is selected. The actual game color changes normally. Thanks for the quick fix.Archy0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Starcraft damaged after patch Blizzard installer tells me that the launcher or Starcraft is damaged after update. Reinstall didn’t work.Crusher1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Премиум-карта «Игротеки» — Direct Strike ОПЕРАЦИИ Заказ № 338112371 Премиум-карта «Игротеки» — Direct Strike 5/9/2018 05:21 дата покупки в данный момент зашел в игру и контент исчез, осталась лиш аватарка от покупки в виде новы.Killer1 Sep 12
Sep 12 No puedo jugar Buenas noches. A la hora de crear una partida no me abre el mapa, tanto como en personalizada o en multijugador, ahora me dice que es un error que intente mas tarde, antes me decia ERROR CLIENTSDECACHE_READ_BAD_HASH. ¿Que puedo hacer para solucionarlo?BigMarine0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Tychus commander: Outlaw spawn issue Encountered a bug in the latest patch (4.6.1.68195) I had two outlaws of four killed and being re-summoned at the bar, and chose a 5th outlaw which removed the option to select another - normal behaviour here I then cancelled the pending 5th outlaw (i clicked the wrong one and wanted to change my choice) and was stuck with four outlaws max, and no option to select a 5thMussels0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Co-Op Tychus Joeyray's Bar Invisible Started a game recently and I could not see Joeyray's bar to create units. My teammate could see it and I could not build where it should have been located. Luckily the bar did become visible after Tychus spawned. I was alt-tabbed while the game was starting and tabbed back in during the animation of it dropping to the ground so maybe that caused the issue?Cabal0 Sep 12
Sep 12 NOVA vs the Choker's Tentacle During DEAD OF NIGHT, if you use NOVA's GRIFFIN TRANSPORT function to try to escape a Choker's Tentacle Attack NOVA will still die. If she is transported within a couple screen lengths, the Choker's Tentacle will extend impossibly long to continue drawing her in until she dies. If she is transported by the GRIFFIN more than a couple screen lengths, she just disappears and dies.Mithreal0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Promotional Content timer reset itself Starcraft II patch 4.6.1 has reset the promotional content timer to another 5 days. https://imgur.com/a/9PERMxe?desktop=1 This is getting sort of ridiculous to have it on there for 5 days, then have it reset again after a patch that was supposed to remove it. Promotional content on the home screen in game is interfering and mixing with background music of the already selected background content. So having "Planets" mixed with "Sweet Home Alabama" is getting old as well.Walmart0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Co-op levels won't end After completing the main objective of the match the level will just keep going, even if your base or the enemies is completely destroyed. Two Possibly linked bug are that on the Ascendant map the Elementals won't spawn, and the objective to kill them doesn't even if show up on the UI until its failed. Also of Cradle of Death the points to move your trucks to finish the sector won't appear after the constructs are destroyed, leading to the timer reaching zero. Both of these secondary bugs both happen in games where the game didn't end. Quiting still awards some XP, but not as much as a normal game does.PixelProf0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Mine evac Miner evacuation seems really glitchy on brutal. Just played it and two incoming forces got stuck and ships got launched/ activated earlier than they should have. neither of us were near the ships. I have the replay if anyone wants it.EvilPanda0 Sep 12
Sep 11 Starcraft 2 won't let me login Starcraft 2 says my version is incompatible with my region(US). I've never had this problem and it won't let me login or tell me how to fix it.[ul][/ul]CptnShtydck0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Joey's Bar Bug New Tycus Commander has a bug. I encountered this bug when my Tycus dies and every other units I had produced (Medic and Firebat Heroes). I was reviving all three of them at once including a 4th Unit (Ghost) that I haven't gotten yet. (In the Production was: Tycus, Firebat, Medic, and the new unit I was going to get is the Ghost). However while doing this I was in a rush and being overwhelmed by the enemy and I remembered I had Odin. So when Tycus came out, I tried to attack them but failed and he died again. As he just died I tried to summon Odin and it brought Odin out and all other heroes after that. Then I tried to see the Bar, it was Empty. (see screenshot) https://imgur.com/a/EvIDy63 I know you might say I might be a lower level, However, I got all 5 heroes in the game before this so I don't see why I couldn't get them after that certain bug. I hope you can recover my replay of this game as I tried to redo this bug but was unable to redo it as I either did it wrong or I forgot about it while in the heat of another game.BesFren0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Tychus Co-Op Commander Bug. I can't remember her name, but it's the Medic Outlaw. She's... well, bugged. I haven't played since the last patch, but anyway. She doesn't always follow when I do an attack move. Unlike all other medics who do follow. She just stands in place. Usually to the detriment of herself. It happens on every mission. Also. the 'all gear' upgrade in the list of upgrades for Tychus (1-15.) only seemingly reduces gas costs by 50 not 100 as it suggests on the label.Wings0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Nova Tactical Lift doesn't remove Choker Stun Tychus's Medivac Pickup ability removes the Choker's stun from the recent patch, but the Nova's Tactical Airlift still does not remove the stun from the units. The units are dragged back to the original Choker as if they are still under the stun effect, but without the tentacle attached to them visually.Joot0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Nikara's Procyon Twin Heal Beam Gauntlet Bug The update just earlier today fixed some Nikara ai issues, but the Procyon Twin Heal Beam Gauntlet gear upgrade still is bugged. The bug is described as follows: Without the Procyon Gear, a move command on the ground issued when Nikara is healing a unit will instantly issue a move command. However, when Procyon Gear is researched, a move command on the ground issued when Nikara is healing a unit only cancels the heal; a second move command within ~0.2 s (before Nikara begins healing again) is required to issue the move command. The expected behavior is for Nikara to respond the same to move commands both with and without Procyon Gear. Note 1: The 30 hp/s to 60 hp/s gear upgrade does not change Nikara's move command behavior. It has no effect on the above bug. Note 2: I made sure to close and update SC2 before testing the bug. EDIT: forgot the links to gameplay. https://streamable.com/3l5fm https://streamable.com/p2net Thanks for reading.DrOrgo0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Options reset bug Each time restart the game, the options are permanently reset. I tried reinstalling the game and reinstalling Battle.net. But, continue to option set up game and turn it on, options will be reset. How do I fix it?StarLight4 Sep 11
Sep 11 Not being able to play campaigns I have the full version of the game including the expansions and the nova corps missions but when I go to play them. Legacy of the void for example the next screen where you have the choice to choose the prolog the epilog or the main campaign I click on the main campaign and nothing happens and when it comes to the nova corps missions according to my game I don't even have it. and the wings of liberty and heart of the swarm campaigns don't even work. I would like to know what is causing this and why it hasn't been fixed.Phoenix2 Sep 11
Sep 11 Can't play wings of liberty campaign I have completed the wings of liberty campaign before but now when I go in to play it, all it does is take me to the list of Legacy of the void missions and I can't continue or start a new wings of liberty campaign or play the missions.Gurr1 Sep 11
Sep 11 Voicechat continously muting & unmuting Hello SC2 Team, since to month every time I want to use Blizzard voicechat ingame (SC2) the micro is muting and unmuting (blizzard voicechat) in relation with every click on the game map. I read all the chats here and set all ingame and windows options as requested. But the problem still remains. It is the same problem ingame when playing Heroes of the storm. But my headset and micro work without problems in windows or when using skype chat. It also worked well with blizzard voicechat in the past. Waiting for your feedback. Please check and adivse. Thank you in advance.MAXFACTOR0 Sep 11
Sep 11 [Bug] in Starcraft Tournaments Well , I just found a strange bug, in starcraft tournaments. You have to have a rank for race that you want to play. Well, I chose a Protoss (Diamond 3) then pressed a button "Ready" and then quickly changed my race to the Zerg (Not Ranked) And I took the part in Diamond tournament as a Not Ranked Zerg Just check this screenshots: 1. https://i.paste.pics/01d4a0bd9d0c19fa024d53e0afad63b1.png 2. https://i.paste.pics/30c2447cab3581b2ce7a0e2a2f920d34.png 3. https://i.paste.pics/9aa17d73300d1de2c3d7b96d688988d5.png There you can see my Zerg statistics: 4. https://i.paste.pics/2aba96b32eb6d43baa3fd47914d9e8cd.png P.s I did this again, and took a part in tournament as a not ranked player. Also, sorry for my bad english.MrLazy1 Sep 11
Sep 11 (co-op , team color, Dark-Grey) a couple of patches back in the co-op mode was the color (dark gray), and now it's only in the online mode, I very much like it and want to be returned, where can i ask the developers about this? maybe it's just a mistake, they did not noticeDneprik0 Sep 11
Sep 11 Cannot post in gereral chat I spent 10 minutes typing an opening post in general chat and clicked "post" but the thread didn't appearovergalcian0 Sep 11