Bug Report

Aug 4, 2013 4v4 victory bug which counts the game as loss I clicked victory as soon as it showed up and the game was not recorded in my match history and I didn't get credit for the win. As soon as the victory button came up, I clicked it quickly . This caused the game to go into a permanent loading screen instead of displaying the scores. At this point, I grew impatient and I closed the loading screen to check my match history. The game didn't show up immediately so I checked again about a minute later and was shocked it had showed up as a loss. When I go to check the score screen, it says, "ERROR unable to load scores", even though I won. I would like the win please. ThanksDCC2 Aug 4, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Dropped to Desktop While playing in Campaign mode, I keep getting dropped to desktop. The game KEEPS running, however, as if I had alt-tabbed. If I wait long enough, it even does it at the login screen. I have ran AVAST! virus scanner and IOBit Malware fighter while in Safe Mode as well as defragged my harddrive. I am not receiving any system messages when I get dropped, nothing is prompting to be run. Any suggestions or tools to try? I have already uninstalled/reinstalled since your last patch and ran the installer tool before getting dropped again and therefore writing on this forum. Thank you.Magnus0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 finishing games without xp or wins This has happened to me and some other AT LEAST 10 times in the past few days.. You win or lose the game, the XP tab on the score screen never loads, and you get 0 xp. (MATCHMAKING). and if you won that match and it happens you get no xp and it counts the win as a loss. I'm so p**sed. This needs to be fixed NOW. I should be 5 levels higher than I am right now, and have way more wins under my belt. Now I'm placed in god damn wood league. complete bs. ThanksTehPwnerer0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Nearly all front page posts relate to 4v4 bug please restore all the xp that hasn't registeredtdm0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 More bugs. Bunch of bs So, it started with the 4v4 win/loss problem. I had it, found the post an realized i wasnt the only one. For some reason, I have faith you're working around the clock to fix it, cuz thats bad. Another problem, is not just with 4v4, but everything. 1v1 against a friend: I win, he leaves, i freeze. My units are still on any projected attack or movement, i am still collecting resources, but can not click anything, move anything, nothing. Forced to alt+esc and forceclose SC2. No win, no experience, nothing. 2v2 teamed with friend against A.I., custom, and ranked: Same problem as above 3v3: Same 4v4: I think everyones aware of the problem.. So, I guess i have a problem all the way across the board, unless i lose. i get some experience and fewer of these problems when i lose, and surrender before the game ends Fix it. Just bought HotS, although on a very tight budget, and am a bit disappointed i spent money, and nothings working..BigSexxxy0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Language Selection Issue - 2.0.4 We have identified that the latency issue with background download is also affecting language selection. Please try the work around listed in this thread. We also found that it is possible to end up in a state where the launcher is no longer downloading data for the next patch, but the client is downloading the data. In this situation, you can either leave the client open after logging into Battle.net so it fully downloads the necessary data or utilize the variable to disable downloading while the game is running to change your language. If you are still unable to change your language after trying the workaround in the thread above, please let us know.Huginncord5 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 every game a loss?? Has anyone else experienced that since the patch update installed on the morning of 31/7/13, every game i play (whether i win or not), is showing up as a loss. after clicking victory the post match screen doesnt load. it takes about 10 minutes to show up in match history and shows as a loss with all players being zerg (although they werent all zerg). if you try to access the graphs page or other it shows up as error. this glitch seems similar to the 5 same race choice glitch expereinced in 4v4 when one team is all one race, and someone from the other team picks the same race. however it is happening when the teams are all mixed.Sanguinius8 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 win and get loss its been giveing me loses alot, when i won wtf?SaggyBalls0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Server Drop Occasionally there are "Waiting for Server" screens with a surrender button in game, I am not disconnected from the internet, when I tab out I can browse websites.Antaran3 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Why is my 4 vs 4 bugged Hey there, Ive been getting back into a bit of SC2 lately and its been fun. Mainly just like playing multi player match ups. However something is wrong with 4 vs 4. Firstly every 4 05 games games or so the whole game just crashes when about to start loading screen when found a match. When I log back in it shows I have a loss on my record. Secondly when I actually win a match as soon as I win the screen then says waiting for server or something and the only way out if it is to surrender. This means I lose all my 4v4 matches. That's really annoying. Im not super good or anything just in gold in other match ups. But because of this bug going on Im in bronze for 4v4 and cant win any games. Blizz or anyone know how I can fix this? Much appreciated ;)SiniStar9 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 SURRENDER SCREEN AFTER WIN??? I have played many games now where my team wins the match, then right after the victory screen comes on, the SURENDER SCREEN pops up and MAKES YOU SURENDER. I have recorded losses because of this that should be wins, is this a hack or a bug?? and when will the fix take place?joseph8 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Score Summary Glitch After every match my scorescreen does not load. and a game that I played as protoss and WON at around 8pm on 5/18/2013 was counted as a loss. It also said that everyone played as zerg which is incorrect, no one played zerg. Stealing my wins? come onGhost4 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Fatal Error and Crash. As the title says, since the patch I have had 4 crashes during a game. This is the error code that is thrown up on the screen: AA932007-0F28-48E2-A726-32A5D3364533 I have been playing for 3 years and I've never had any crashes and then since patch I've had 4 in a row in the last 4 games. I have had no hardware or software changes and the game just seems to crash within the first 3-4 minutes. Any help would be great.....Shenmue0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 All missions hard in Wol- I dont get the 15p Hi guys, This has been going on for months and ive tried to re-install the game 2 times with unfortunatley the same result. I DONT GET CREDITED THE 15 POINTS IM ENTITLED TO FROM THIS ACHIEVEMENT! Please Blizzard, or my other stracraft friends, please help me with this! I had Points ending with 0 Before, which I liked, thats why I am so eager to get credited these 15 from this achv. It stands its "credited" I mean all the maps are ticked in / they are "glowing" and it stands 15 Points in the upper right corner, but im still having 5135 achv Points! Please guys pleeeeeeeeease helpt me out with this? Ive been trying to solve this issue for a long time! MANY THANKS in advancedellen0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Spawning Issue Thanks to spawning, the author of the current map of -Mafia- cannot stop people from trying to destroy his game. People can now spawn on a new starter account and play the game to get around our bans. The bans that we put in place are only for those that truly are out to destroy the game for everyone. Basically, we can't keep the undesirables out of the game. Dark.Revenant hasn't found a way to stop the incidents from happening, and it's truly breaking the text-based game. The most we can do is report the 3rd party program users to you, but that rarely produces any results. Is there anything that we can do to prevent starter account spawners from wrecking our game? Without a fix for this issue, our game will be left to rot because of an update that we didn't ask for.fred0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 UI not consistent in player-ordering So the order of which the players appear in the left-side tabs is not the same as they appear on the right. This is extremely confusing. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/Hl8KtIm.png I'm using the default observer interface if that is relevant. Here's the replay this happened: http://drop.sc/352846AmericanSCV0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Error unable to load score screen After leaving the game, cannot see any score... since the new batch. Even I win the game, it show as left and lost. HelpStreetlight1 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Not receiving experience for 4v4 matches Possibly related the 4v4 loss bug, but regardless I am not receiving EXP from 4v4 matches on races that aren't yet at level 30 when selecting random. I don't know if it would happen if I picked specific races.Feyd1 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 timer on hallucinations remain... Is the timer on hallucinated units supposed to remain over hallucinations after detectors have been destroyed? I have a game where that was the case. This causes hallucinations to be obvious even though the color scheme goes back to "hidden" http://drop.sc/352817 see end of replayIsarios0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Good job fixing that bug blizzard (Sarcasm) YOU KNOW THE ONE!! DON"T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T! It's getting to the point where every 4s game i win ends up being a loss... and my good buddy Global is pissed too! We are a bunch of cool guys trying to play some starcraft 2 on a friday night and this has been such a black cloud over what could have been a wonderful night of gaming. I have had it up to here. I am holding my hand well above my head. Just get this bug fixed. Why is there even a bug like this?!? How does this happen so far into the games lifespan. I am not a technical guy but I'm sure it can't be that difficult to remedy. Maybe I should come over there and help you guys out. I'm not gonna buy anymore of your games if this is how its gonna be bliz.Sparelead8 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 quit fking up the god damn game... the last update was a total mess... r u guys fixing bugs or add more.... i havnt seen a scoreboard ever since the update... every 4s game either ended with being drop or lose....Flexo1 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Change random team ranking algorithm Blizzard, The current algorithm for ranking your placement in a random team needs serious re-work. I am stuck in gold (formerly masters) because I am paired with bronze players every game. You need to take into account individual performance in the game, such as units killed, workers created, resources shared, etc.Callous0 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Win the game, too many actions, freeze, lose. Played a 45 minute match 4 v 4 kin / A.I. or whatever the bloody achievement is for. Played like a 30 minute my round, win the match, and when the score screen loads it says "too many actions". Then it loads anyway, only it shows me that I lost, when all my teams survived and the enemies surrendered. Is there any remedy for this? Happened twice now, and it would be awesome to actually get the credit...Harbinger3 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 lost games i won when I play a game and win the victory sin comes then it stats counting me for lag then it shows surrender for a game I just won. I am up to twenty loss no wins and I won all those games.tigerpaw1 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Dropped from game every time it ends... So every game I have won tonight has counted as a loss cause the game drops me before I can hit the score screen buttonIrvidral2 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Being credited losses after I win I've won a few games now that display a loss afterwards because the score screen doesn't show up. It says I left the game, even though I clicked Score Screen after victory. It's starting to get pretty frustrating that a bug like this exists when you're trying to compete for a top spot.Fhrost3 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 4v4 All games show as a lose We have a group of 4 as a clan and every game has been coming up as a lose. We have won 10 games and only one of them has been a lose but the all come up as a lose. If you have the chance to look into this it would be most helpful and possibly turn them back into wins? Thank you for time.Destony8 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Won game but, "You Have Left the Game!" error I was playing a 4 v.s. 4. I picked random race. My team won, but when the other team finally admitted to defeat my victory was counted as a loss. It said I had left the game. This has happened to me numerous times. It really makes me not even want to play this game anymore if my wins are not counted. Is there a way you can watch the replay and verify that it was my win and have my ladder score corrected? It also shows each player race as zerg. This was not the case, there was only one zerg on my team. I can submit the replay to you if you need more evidence, but please help me to understand this problem/ fix it so my ladder score is accurate. If my wins don't count what is the purpose of laddering??!?!?!?Dullahan2 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Can't get Arcade tier 3 medal in game Hi, I've got 220 achievements of Arcade whose tier 3 medal need 210 achievements. I can see it's tier 3 medal on the web site: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2139026/1/faith/achievements/ . But the medal in game is not updated. It is still the tier 2 medal on the achievement main page in game. My OS is Windows 7. I've tried to clean up Document/Starcraft II, C:\ProgramData\Battle.net and C:\ProgramData\Blizzard Entertainment, but not works.faith1 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 3, 2013 Replay issue After rewinding a replay of a peep mode game the camera zooms all the way out to a birds-eye-view perspective and spins non-stopCptCool2 Aug 3, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Can't click anything ingame Whenever I start a game I can't click anything with right or left click. I just bought the account recently as well.llllllllllll2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Editor: Add anything not working. Im working in the editor. I found after a while, adding a new ID to a field does not work. I don't know how or why it is doing this. I added a unit fine, added three actors fine. Needed to restart, stopped letting me add. Restarted, added actor fine, would not let me add effects. Any solutions? P.s. After switching fields, the add was still on actor while I was in effects.Warmonger0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 [UI] resource background + teamcolor change 2.0.10 The following actions are not updating the team color of the resource background images: - "V" is pressed down (starts temporary vision change to owner of selected unit) - "V" is released (exits temporary vision change to owner of selected unit) - "W" is pressed down (permanent vision change to owner of selected unit) Those images are hidden in the default UI, but could be used in self-made interfaces. Btw, thanks for fixing the PlayerFrame team color updates. :)Ahli2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 no credit for win / score screen wont load On May 18, 2013 at 4:04:01 pm I played a 4v4 match on Fossil Quarry. In match history I do not receive credit for the win. When you try and look at the match history it shows everyone being zerg and will not load the details. If you watch the replay you can clearly see our team won. Thank you, I think this is a bug so I apologize if this is in the wrong thread.Huge4 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 No 4vs4 Game Search Available This is reproducible. Have your race as terran. Hit matchmaking before the picture of that lady i forgot her name shows up and boom 4v4 search is greyed out.Eggnoodles0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 [bug] Help section, Swarm Multi The 'Swarm Multiplayer' section of the Help menu has disappeared in patch 2.0.10.HirshNoC1 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Hotkey Layout copied over Error I have two hotkey layouts, one for playing and one for observing games. I swapped from my Observer layout to my playing layout in the early game at approx 9:24pm Central European Time August 2nd. Another person played on their own account on the same computer. When I logged back in to my account at 11:15pm CET August 2nd, my playing hotkey layout was exactly the same as my observer layout. Will provide any other information if nessecaryIcicle0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Waiting for Server: Internet still connected Me and a few friends have been trying to play custom or arcade games together. We play with 2, 3, or 4 people. I have hearts of the swarm and they all have wings of liberty. I keep getting the waiting for server pop up screen whenever we have 3 or more in our party (but not my friends). I know I am still connected to the internet due to us using a skype call in the background and communication has no stoppage. When we play custom or arcade games with only 2 players it runs entirely fine and we get through the whole game. With three or more in a party I have gotten the waiting for server error as soon as 30 seconds into a game or sometimes as long as 40 minutes into the game, with no real predictability. We have repeatedly tried to get a game going and have narrowed it down to that whenever we have 3 or more in a party it gives only me the waiting for server. We have tried to do various things such as not having skype running in the background and changing the map but the waiting for server keeps coming up. We thought that maybe its because I am the only one with HOTS but my friends do not have any intention of going out to buy HOTS. Help please because this is annoying.BEEF0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Rally Zerg eggs to attack rocks As of patch 2.0.7, I appear to be unable to rally my morphing zerglings (whilst in their egg form) to attack destructible rocks as soon as they finish morphing.frugs2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Wins that count as losses Recently i've been playing a lot of games which result in me winning and the end result puts it as a loss. No points or bonus pool are lost but none are gained either. It doesn't just happen when I win but its been occuring more and more frequently. Has anyone else encountered this problem?Dusan1 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Loading Screen Crash Just ran into this on my last game, a 1v1 on Akilon. The game never loaded, but sat about 40% for both me and the opponent. Stayed like that for about 4-5 minutes, then it cut out and went to the score screen. Score screen was blank and said an issue had occurred. It ended up as a loss for me and a win for the opponent. I would post a replay, but the game never actually loaded, so there was no replay saved at all. Here's a screencap directly after the game: http://i.imgur.com/xq2NmO2.jpg And one from his match history: http://i.imgur.com/44toTsq.jpg That's about the best I can do.IndigO0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Disconnected Bug the bug happened during most match i am disconnected but i can still read other people message complaining in during the disconnect period.........i have check everything including the internet but my internet is fine.....aqmalafiq0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Unable to save Arcade replays I don't know if this was intended but after playing an "arcade" game of SC2 the Save Replay button is greyed out. This may be intentional for these types of games but it would be cool to have a tool tip pop up and say these replays are not saveable when you hover over the button. I spent 40 min trying to create footage for a video and found none of it saved lol.ZeroMicro2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Chat window last response bug If I am chatting with a friend or in a group window and the conversation slacks a message pops up showing the time of the last response. I then go play a game or go afk or whatever and when I return to that window it updates the time of the last response to one minute ago, regardless of when the last response was made. This makes it hard to track a conversation and also makes it seem like there was a new response in the window. This is not a major bug, but I do find it annoying. I recently joined a couple of groups and did not leave chat windows open very often previously, so I am not sure if this is a new bug or something that has been happening for a long time. I first noticed it 7/29/13 and 7/30/13.BERZERKER1 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 [BUG] Newkirk Precinct TE Lag Hello, This is a bug report regarding the lag issue on Newkirk Precinct TE. Lag wasn't present prior to this season when the map was updated. I experience pretty significant lag on this map every time it loads, and it persists for the entire duration of the game. Steps to reproduce the issue are simply to load up the map in a 1v1. Lag/framterate stutter is immediate and pronounced. There's a bit more information from others experiencing this problem here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/9309030920. Clearly, this problem isn't pervasive across all users/systems. I'm happy to provide any additional information re: my setup. Thanks.walrus2 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 half your team dropped in arcade When you play a game in the arcade, 3+ players will be dropped(1-2second lag then they leave) every game making it inbalanced. Sometimes all but 1 player in a 6 player team just drops at random up to like a few minutes after the game starts(maybe longer). I've been dropped numerous times also for no reason. Also, the loading time takes forever(someone told me that's because players dropped before it loaded). I have to play about 5 games before i get one worth playing(actually has enough players left to bother with). Been happening for months. Just wondered if you knew about it, and if it was gonna be fix or not?SiDeWiNdEr0 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Could not start game after new patch I have issue starting the SC2 after recent update to the new patch 2.0.10. The error given is 'Files are missing for SC2 installer' . Is it a bug?diWei23 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Win == Loss (Losing points for a win) So, I figured this would have been patched by now seeing as there are reports of it from two months ago, but now its hitting hard as ever. Problem: After winning a match in SC2 HotS I am presented with a score screen that will NOT load and a loss in my match history. To verify that it wasn't just a error record, I tracked my wins achievement and found no win. This has happened 5/5 games tonight. The problem wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't on a ranked ladder... This needs to be fixed asap, no incentive to play ladder matches.Fox1 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 When will memory leak in starcraft be fixed? This has been a problem since release and not been patched. Starcraft 2 uses more and more ram the longer you play it. I think it has a memory leak or something. I have 4gb of ram and sc2 will take up to 2.7gbs at times which causes major lag. It starts off fine but as a long game plays out it gets worse and worse until its unplayable. This is very bad in custom games like Special Forces Elite or w/e the long game vs zerg is. My ram usage will go up to 95% with just sc2 running no other programs open. Flyjum23 Aug 2, 2013
Aug 2, 2013 Win / Loss Record Error Since the New Patch today (August 1, 2013) my Nexus Wars victories are being recorded as losses.claytibs2 Aug 2, 2013