Bug Report

Mar 19, 2013 Found a typo In Achievements -> Matchmaking -> Versus A.I. Harder, the 3v3 Versus A.I. Coverage: Harder achievements says, "Win a 3v3 Versus A.I. game as all race possibilities against Levle 5 opponents." All other achievements like this, such as 2v2 coverage or ones for other difficulties just say "Medium" or "Elite" rather than "level" anyway.Vandal0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 None of my Kerrigan Achievements are saving. So, all of my mission achievements are being saved properly. I completed it on Brutal or get the side quest missions and i get the achievement successfully. However, when ever I do ANY of the Keriann achievements they don't save or I don't get progress. For example. My Leaping strike achievement is at 14148/15000. I will go into a game and kill 20+ Ultralisks with it and still not get it, finish the level and it doesn't update but yet i was able to get the achievement for finishing the level and for finishing the side quests. Another example is the Smoking corpses. I'm at 45/50 and i will go into a game and do the same thing. Kill 20+ units with the blast and i get nothing. This is getting very frustrating as i want 100% completion but there is nothing i can to get these to complete. I have connecting to Battle.net otherwise I wouldn't be getting any of the other achievements I'm getting. Is this going to get resolved as i see other people having the same issues as me but for different sections like Kerrigan power 70.FrostNova8 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Cant edit HOTS hotkeys Was going through my hotkeys to adjust my setup for HOTS but none of the hots units or new abilities come up in the edit screen.. please fixPsykotiK1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Hotkey issues on campaign (different keys) Just reporting an issue where if you have different keys to the campaign defaults, that Kerrigan's powers won't work. Example, I have Q mapped to my base cam and tried to map ~ to the Kerigans power but doing so stops the command card from working. Reverting all keys to defaults fixes this but then I lose my custom settings (of course)Chupacabra0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Num Pad not working at log-in screen I've been encountering this problem for a while and had just figured it was intended not to work since I had never been able to use it. While trying to enter in my authorization code I'm seemingly randomly not able to enter the numbers using the numberpad. I have since realized it works occasionally and other times it does not work. I have attempted to reproduce this problem to find the source under specific circumstances but have unable to find the cause. I've encountered this problem using both the English (NA) and French (EU) client. I run SCII in Windowed Fullscreen. My keyboard is a logitech g15. And yes, I've checked the numpad lock. Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503) System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. System Model: P55A-UD3 BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.9GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 4088MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 11 Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc. Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x68BE) Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BFE-11CF-1171-8A09BEC2C535} Vendor ID: 0x1002 Device ID: 0x68BE Display Memory: 2802 MB Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz) Native Mode: 1280 x 1024(p) (60.020Hz) Driver Version: 8.801.0.0 Driver Date/Size: 12/24/2010 19:10:12, 648704 bytesGetGood2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 My option settings goes back to default I change my settings...and it goes right back to what it was before I log out... I change stuff like example...I deleted everyone I had blocked on sc2 (unblocked all) I click "OK" Leave sc2, relog...they're all back blocked again, same with a few other settings I tried to re-do like 20 times and it never saves the changesllllllllllll1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Master Archive times erased After completing a second playthrough, all previous level times in the Master Archive have been erased, and replaced with only the times from the recent playthrough. My first game was on Brutal, then did a run on hard, and now all the brutal times are blank.Nihilus0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Loading Menu=Game Freeze How come 90% of the time I load up the menu it causes my game to freeze up for about 20-40 seconds. Its freaking ridiuclousMethod1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Bug (Wings of Liberty campaign no credit...) I beat Wings of Liberty ages ago. 100% on everything. Yet when I look back at it, it says... Difficulty: Hard I know my Heart of the Swarm campaign says... Difficulty: Casual I only beat it on Casual for Heart of the Swarm. But how come it doesn't say Brutal for Wings of Liberty? I even have the achievement. I completed it on 8/16/10. Just curious if anyone else has the same problem.peteyd3 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Missing Tosh Image When choosing to select Tosh or Nova's mission in Liberty campaign, Tosh's image doesn't appear next to Nova when making selection. Just a black rectangle.Xoralis0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Achievement bug? Mission - The Crucible Achievement - Epic Meal Time (Kill 75 enemy units with primal spawn locusts) I finished the mission with 622 enemy units killed by massing Swarm Hosts (a few air units were killed by mutas, but this was a very small %), and I did not receive the achievement. Am I missing something blatantly obvious about this achievement? :/bigdank1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Xel 'Naga Caverns payer Vs AI G'day Just thought I would mention this. I played this custom game online ( no disconnections ) I was playing as Zerg against an easy AI zerg opponent. Even though they could build and attack me with brood lords I could not build any. The option on the spire was not there. P.S. Sorry I meant Player vs AI in title. P.S.S. It would also be nice if I could see the deluxe edition skins of the obelisk and thor when I play offline if at all possible( I have both deluxe editions ), thanks :)Ttandc0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Sound looping during cinematics Last night while I was playing the campaign, a few of the cinematics would keep playing a character's line over and over again throughout the entire cinematic. For instance, when Kerrigan finds Raynor in his cell, I couldn't really hear the rest of the dialogue because all I would hear mixed in with it was... I had to get you out. I had to get you out. I had to get you out. I had to get you out. It happened on a couple more around the same point in the story line too. Not sure if it was just a fluke but I figured I would mention it.Nizzy0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Starcraft 2 U.I. Having recently started playing Heart of the Swarm, i decided to try some macro/micro training using a guide. What i came to find out is that in order to create a game vs a computer you have to go to Custom Games and then to browse.. I was looking in game for about a good 5 minutes before i decided to just click on all of the tabs in every section. I recommend putting the Create Game button to the left after you enter the Custom Games section. I know this is a minor, very minor issue if anyone even thinks it is one. I just thought i would put in my two cents. It would make me very happy.TheGinger0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 WoL cinematics after installing HotS After installing the Heart of the Swarm expansion, I've found that I can't freely play almost all of the cinematics from WoL unless I play back through the missions. When I try, it says they're unavailable until the game finishes downloading, or something along that line. What's going on with that?Ijoula2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Distorted Reality achievement not obtainable Since the Mothership's Vortex ability has been removed, it doesn't appear possible to obtain the achievement Distorted Reality: Trap 50 enemies in a single Vortex in a Melee game. Any chance of a way around this?Lewin2 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 RFE remember stuff game 2 game and map 2 map In aranged teams, please remember I shared control game to game. Could SC2 please remember my camera positions map to map relative to my starting location? I mark my main as 1, nat as 2 and 3rd as 3, etc. must I do that every single game? Could I please have a scatter command? The new UI is a huge improvement. Thanks.TheG0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Campaign Hard portrait I beat the whole campaign on hard and did not receive the Zurvan portrait... Please give it to meRavenLord3 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Brutal Difficulty BUG I have found out why Brutal is sooo easy, Its not the AI. I have observed and noticed that on hard enemy units get 1,0,1 upgrades usually. But on Brutal very few units get upgrades, on WoL< all units had 1,2,2 upgrades or more. THIS HAS TO BE THE REASON BRUTAL IS SOO EASY, i think this was something that was overlooked or is bugged.IShadowWolf0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 [Bug] Minor UI button glitch in campaign menu On campaign menu after complete the Heart of the Swarm (HotS) campaign, there will be 3 options available for the HotS campaign: New Campaign, Load, Master Archives. Normally, New Campaign and Load are blue rectangular buttons, and Master Archive is a gold rectangular button. There is a way to glitch all the buttons into smaller gold buttons. 1) Complete a Heart of the Swarm (HotS) Campaign 2) Restart the game 3) Select Campaign->HotS->Master Archives 4) Select a mission, click "Replay" 5) On the mission start screen, click "Start Mission" 6) On the mission load screen, in the first 10-15% of loading, a cancel button is available in the bottom right, click "cancel" This will exit you out to the main campaign menu, with the incorrect button layout. These buttons will remain in place (such as going to matchmaking then returning to campaign), but can be returned to normal by going into master archive and clicking "Quit" to return to campaign menu.Warden0 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 19, 2013 Campaign progression problem Hello there, I've completed the HoTS campaign on normal difficulty, as you can see here: http://i.imgur.com/8204pCT.jpg Yet still my profile displays Not Complete: http://i.imgur.com/klnjUrK.jpg I am actually missing a huge chunk of achievements along the way and portraits, etc. I've played through to the end of the campaign again from my last checkpoint save in 'The Reckoning' mission, and let the credits roll. However this has not resolved the issue. I really only play multiplayer, and just did the campaign for my profile appearance. Basically all I'm asking for is this: http://i.imgur.com/RwfTft2.jpg I had made a ticket about it and was directed to post here from customer support to 'bring visibility to my issue'. Any help is much appreciated. ThanksiNFiNiTE1 Mar 19, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 small graphic glitches since the beta im having some graphic glitches where the decal in the main base is being repeated at every sinde, and in the main menus, the glows for all the medals or GUI is not being cut propertlyDiscord0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Game Freezes For Me, But Not For My Opponent This has happened to me 3-4 times now, and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar. I would start a 1v1 match, and after a few seconds, my SC2 freezes (note, I can alt-tab and still do anything else I want); but, I can still hear sounds like when a SCV is completed and when I get supply blocked at 11. I'm quite at a loss about what I should do since this has never happened before until I got HoTs. It is very painful to try to ladder when I have this problem, and will appreciate and advice/solutions! Thanks!TripleOSeven1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Hotkeys not working in game I just got HotS, and when i went to play a custom match, none of my hotkeys were working, except for f1,f2,f3. Please help, hotkeys really help me out.Dpro1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 No Portrait I didn't get my portrait's for campaign things. Such as completing campaign on hard mode. I've completed 27 missions on HARD.IdLegion1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 WAITING FOR PLAYERS BUG - EXPLAINED FOR QA Hello Blizz QA team, Here is a help for you to recreate the same bug: This bug only happens when somebody rejoins (leaves and joins again) the same "Custom/Arcade" game before it starts. The bug is already brought up in these threads: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8088289082 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979898321 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979379470PiceYyuZ0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Kerrigans Abilities Bugged?? I am having a problem where with Kerrigans abilities not registering in the game. I advance, select the ones I want, and when I get into the mission, I am still only able to use tier 2 abilities. I cannot seem to find anyone else having this issue. Is there a reason why its not allowing me to use the tier 3 and 4 abilities?? When I go into the Kerrigan abilities tab, it shows theyre selected...yet they dont appear in the missions. Help please. Thanks!Kili1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Chat issue Hi, After joining Day9TV group, I decided to quit it. However, Despite, leaving the group, and leaving the chat multiple times, the chat randomly pops up and I have to leave it again since I'm no longer a member of the group. Really annoying me at this point, and none of the options have helped me, nor has the restarting of everything has helped. Thank you,Besmertniy0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 APM wrongly calculated Hi, if you check anyone's game you will notice that actions are not calculated per minute, but over a weird amount of time and then gets an additional boost based on a formula i couldn't figure out. Well, APM is "actions per minute" and what we currently are shown has nothing to do with that. I couldn't find anything that would explain this in the Known Issues thread.nimbim0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Kerrigan Levels bugged As many others have reported I can't receive the lvl 70 achievement even though I have obtained all of the kerrigan levels in the campaign... I want the achievement but I do not want to have to beat the game over again to receive it...illupo1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Brutal 20 problem Hi there, I'm completed all HOTS campaign missions at brutal difficulty as I can see in my mastery screen but have only "Hard 20" achivement. Why? And also I can't take an achivement with evolution chamber - gane said I didn't make challenge for zerglings and banelings but I'm sure I did. So sad. What am I suppose to do?Onotolle1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Abether portrait did not unlock. I have attempted multiple times to complete the mutalisk evolution mission and I am not being given credit for the completion. This is causing me not to receive the portrait for Abether.Protowolf2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Help me Problem Bug achievement Kerrigan! I still stuck at Get a Grip 139/150 Target and hit 150 enemy units with Crushing Grip.Sky0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Kerrigan Ability Achievements Bugged While I know there are already some threads about this, however I wanted to add mine to just make sure that this bugged is fixed. Apparently some of the achievements in the Kerrigan section are bugged and do not accumilate. I noticed it when I was trying to get the Kinetic Blast achievement. I know you guys are working on it, but Please do your best.Nasty10 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Campaign Leviathan NPC Dialogue Bug Not sure what caused this, but I'm pretty sure my game has glitched. Almost done my Brutal runthrough and I've noticed that ever since the end of Kaldir (which I did after Char) I could no longer talk with the NPC's on the leviathan. What I mean is I can click on them, and they or Kerrigan will say something but it doesn't "cut away to a new screen for the dialogue". Its as if that has completely disappeared... Anyone encounter this? As a specific example, right after rescuing Jim Raynor from the prison ship you can normally click on the Hyperion in the Leviathan interface to see Kerrigan talking with Valarion from the ships perspective. This doesn't happen for me, I can click on the hyperion but Kerrigan just mumbles random things. This is the case for just about everything, no cut-out sequences anymore. Also Dahaka somehow managed to get aboard the Leviathan BEFORE I even went to Zerus... wha?!Emperor1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Not getting achievements I have yet to get rewarded for leveling Kerrigan to 70 in the campaign and completing all of the evolution missions, even though when i check my archive it says I got every level for kerrigan and all 27 missions have been completed.Ghettomagic0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Vultures still don't replenish spider mines This issue was acknowledged in 2011. Are you ever going to fix it?Gorribal0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Loading screen text bug in story mode I saved a custom save in the mission "Supreme". When I load from that save the very first time I enter the game it says that the buttons bound are K5Kerrigan,PrimalSlash,0,1... or something like that... next time I load it says correctly Q, W and Wblur0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Battle.net's Menu Bar disappeared Problem: - Battle.net's bottom menu bar disappeared screenshot: http://i.snag.gy/g2C7k.jpg Situation: - I played a few 4vs4 in a row. Once I used play again in the score screen which might have caused the menu bar not appear again after that match. Workaround: - Open menu with (F10), log out, log back inAhli1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Graphics occasionally glitch (Mac) Over the last two days, it has happened twice that my graphics glitch out during play. )(happened in a ladder game, and in a vs AI game.) When i happens it looks like this: http://imgur.com/oGONdgj Unable to see mouse, but hotkeys still working. Both times i have been running a video in 1080p in safari while i played, if that is any help. I was also running the game in maxed out settings. System info: Processor 3,2 GHz Intel Core i5 Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB Software OS X 10.8.3 (12D78) During the mission "Back in the saddle" i have also noticed this minor glitch: http://imgur.com/zBKrASz Look at the squared weird light around Raynor.Luminescence0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Lower left keys stop working Sometimes during the game, the lower left keys on my keyboard stop working: CTRL, ALT, SHIFT, Z. I have "Select all Army" bound to SHIFT+` and obviously the "Morph Zergling" hotkey is Z, and they just stop working. Other hotkeys work fine and the Z key still works in Chat. Tried this on two separate PCs and saw it happen at MLG as well, so I assume it's some weirdness in SC2 :) I haven't found a pattern to this.MiKe0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 WoL mission "Cutthroat": Planetary Fortress Building a Planetary Fortress on the mission "Cutthroat" seems to cause the Command Center to gain the increased armor but not the ability to attack--it's not even listed as having a weapon in the building's status card. This seems to be unique to this mission, or at least, doesn't apply to every mission: I just tested building a PF on The Great Train Robbery and it gains the Ibiks Cannon like it should.FinalParagon0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Unranked queueing into Ranked? Im queueing into unranked trying to work on builds and countering new timings as zerg, and I keep queueing into people on ranked who are cheese heroes. All i want to do is practice macro builds, if i wanted to play/hold cheese and do timings i would just go back to ranked. But its hard to practice new builds against masters level players. Anyone else having this problem?Zimax0 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 HOTS Potrait not unlocking... To who may i concern, I completed the HOTS campaign on Hard difficulty with Kerrigan level 68. But, when i played back in Master Archives and completed all Kerrigan level (70), the "Ghost Kerrigan" potrait did not UNLOCK... I want to know if i have to play whole campaign again or what?AdminAmin3 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Kerrigan power lvl achievment Hi im new to forum posting but is the right place to say that i have a level 70 kerrigan in the HoTs campain and now achievement for reaching level 70 has been awarded any advice or help would be much appreciated thanksArtemis5 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Enemy Race During Loading Screen Bug? It's either a hack or a bug but I'm leaning toward it being a bug. Me and a friend were playing 2s yesterday and the loading screen definitely said we were up against protoss/terran. Needless to say, we were both quite surprised to see an overlord hover into my friend's main at about the 2 minute mark (didn't wall off! DOH!!!) At first I thought maybe I misread the loading but my friend said that it was DEFINITELY protoss terran. Also don't think it's a hack because who would send their overlord into the main if they wanted to conceal their race and they didn't cheese us. OmniOmniscient0 Mar 18, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Arcade showing incompatible maps. Since the release of HoTS the arcade shows maps which require HoTS to WoL users and WoL maps to HoTS users who really want to play only with HoTS units. A filtering mechanism is needed so that users can select arcade maps compatible with their version of Starcraft. The incompatability detection already exists (since you redirect to an upgrade screen.) Many map makers have updated popular WoL maps to HoTS (rather than creating new HoTS maps.) People try to play the games that they've been playing forever and all they see is an upgrade screen. This gives the impression that HoTS is now required since there is no explanation that it is a map incompatability issue. Huge swaths of the arcade community can't find games and give up. As a specific example: Until the HoTS release I played monobattles almost daily. A vast majority of the people playing monobattles had focused on the map "BX monobattles - Sand Canyon (fixed.)" You could find a game within seconds, any time day or night. That map has been updated to HoTS and there is no WoL version. WoL players hit the upgrade screen and quit. There are WoL compatible maps still out there but these changes have disbanded the playing community. If you are (VERY) patient you might be able to get a game started. If you do manage to get a game started you are likely to have pissed off HoTS players who didn't realize that it was WoL only. This is clearly broken and it hurts both WoL and HoTS players. A lose lose situation which could be easily fixed by adding WoL/HoTS filtering to the arcade.Bodi3 Apr 20, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Game wont load. blank buttons It gets past the loading screen, shows the buttons(login). But every thing is blank(the buttons names) and the second I click anything it crash's. I read the minimum requirements went up. Could it be that? So unfair.BaNe1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 "Teach Zagara a Lesson Bug" Went back, can even go to the Leviathan, beat the Mission on Hard 3 times by killing her not getting eggs. Keep talking to her, no achievement. Also Kerrigan still can't get to level 70. Still no blue posts.HaunteR2 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Zerg vs terran burrow UI, zerg broken See this album for demonstration: http://imgur.com/a/Apgqk Zerg doesn't get separate buttons for burrow/unburrow because burrowed/unburrowed units are separated into different tab groups for zerg, while widow mines aren't, never mind siege tanks having having access to both buttons at the same time for sieging and banshees/ghosts for cloaking since forever. This forces extra actions for zerg to control burrowing properly, but not terran. Fix it please. It's been a dumb issue since SC2 beta, but with the introduction of widow mines this is just adding insult to injury. Rebinding hotkeys does nothing to help this as rebinding hotkeys does not spawn an extra button on your command card or eliminate unnecessary tab groups. I have already rebound unburrow to F as you can see on the swarm host pic. What makes this even more annoying is that for every zerg unit except swarm hosts, the prioritized action is to burrow, but for swarm hosts it's unburrow as demonstrated in the picture. It's broken. Fix it.vrok1 Mar 18, 2013