Bug Report

Feb 9 Can't save loaded games? Sometimes when I'm offline, I start singleplayer arcade maps, and save them to play later. But when I load these maps later on, I can't save them anymore. The save button is just gone from the menu. Is there a way to get past this, and save my loaded arcade game?Hex1 Feb 9
Feb 9 Nova equipment bug I replayed the 2nd mission of the mission pack in the master arcives, and dnt pick up any equipment because I was going for a mastery achievement, when I returned to the master archived I was unable to use the equipment despite: A: Picking it up on my first playthrough B: Using it previously Replaying something in the archives should NOT change the settings of using it in the normal mission, especially if you had it previously unlocked.Nolanstar8 Feb 9
5d Mac Editor Still Can't Use Component Files Cross-posting this on the Editor forum, as well at https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753317053#1. I originally reported this with the release of 3.0, but it's still the case over a year later. The problem is pretty straightforward: the Mac editor often fails to save to component files, usually spitting out an error message about being unable to copy files. I know this was at least on your radar at one point, but is there any news here? It's a serious problem for me. Here's my original post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/19650244931 .LucidIguana1 5d
Feb 8 No Achievement Rewarded On the last mission (Amons Fall), it shows I have 441 units killed with Kerrigan on the Victory Screen. Yet, I do not get the Achievement. So, what am I to do?Diersiael0 Feb 8
Feb 8 Cannot unlock Epilogue; Into the Void So I finished the final mission of the main story; Legacy of the Void. At the end it shows the cut scene where Artanis and Karax get contacted by Kerrigan. Then on the main screen it still shows Epilogue Into the Void locked? Why can I not unlock this if I've already finished the final mission in the main story? Can someone help me out here?ACTION129 Feb 8
Feb 7 [Bug] Mist Opportunities If the enemy spawn points are fully covered with cannons, there will be no place to land for enemy ground units and the wave will be fully skipped.raincamp8 Feb 7
Feb 7 Crippled waves on coop map: oblivion express Hello, since some time now, the attack wave after the 7+8th train (if i remember correctly... its coming from the south east) is ridiculously small. That wave now consists e.g. only of few zerglings. This attack wave was much much bigger before the last 1 or 2 patches - which made sense, since its verry late in the game where only zerglings pose almost zero threat. Prior to this change, that wave would contain e.g. half a dozen ultralisks, dozens of roaches and hydras, as well as a few spellcasting units. It should also be said, that the previous attack (after train #6 i believe) is also that small - but this one was always small since the beginning of coop. It also has only a few T1 units - which makes little sense since its also verry late game. It seems that whatever is responsible for this unusually small attack wave, is now affecting 2 waves.Zhadoom0 Feb 7
Feb 7 log-in authenticator and log-in will not work ....Warlord0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Monster Hunter Maybe I'm being an idiot. I'm not sure. I've tried to get the Monster Hunter achievement four times now. And every time, it doesn't work. I've verified that I am on 'hard' difficulty. First, I went through with destroyers and sniped each of the fuses for the first three sets (9 in total) and let the Purifiers kill three behemoths while I went for the last two that spawned in the remaining base. No achievement. Second, I thought that I had to have a unit present for each kill or I did not get credit. So I sent some zealots with the Purifiers each time to get a blow on each of the behemoths, killing the last two myself. No achievement. Third, I thought the Purifiers couldn't help at all, so I sniped each behemoth by itself after destroying the fuses with my destroyers, then BARELY made it to the last two behemoths to kill them by 14:45. No achievement. Fourth, after reading that the Purifiers COULD kill the behemoths and I should still get credit, I built a mothership, blinked my way around to get the fuses, and killed the last behemoth by 11:30. No achievement. I'm a little fed up with this. I've jumped through all the hoops. Why am I not getting credit?!Sidereal0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Won't Join Games When playing games in the arcade mode, every two-three games, when I try to join a game it says "joining" but it never actually joins a game. The only work around to being able to join a game is to log out and log back in.Kirito1 Feb 7
Feb 7 "That game is no longer available" "That game is no longer available"- Arcade mode. I get this everytime I try and join a game in arcade mode. Have tried clearing Cache. Firewall is fine. Any suggestions? Thanks.ROBBINOOD2 Feb 7
Feb 7 Achievements do not pop-up during Campaigns I have already posted this in the technical issues thread, but perhaps here is where it belongs. Me and several other players are experiencing an issue when we earn an achievement during any Campaign. We do get the achievement on our profile, but we get no usual pop-up in game of "Achievement Unlocked". Instead, we get flooded with every single pop-up that we should have gotten once we leave the campaign/master archives. Despite not being a game-breaking thing, I at least want to know if it is intentional, and maybe some tought behind it if that is the case, as it takes a lot of the fun out of achievement hunting.TheRenegate7 Feb 7
Feb 7 Buggy Race Labels On Replay Loading Screens The text labels that normally show a player's race are bugged on loading screens, showing text like "Free For All" and "9 Teams" instead of "Zerg" and "Terran", respectively. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/1Mm6Ums.png Replay: http://replays.sc/998 For Terran players it says "9 Teams". For Zerg players it says "Free For All". For Protoss players it says "Free For All Archon". For Random players it says "Custom Teams". Seems to happen with all replays of melee games played on the current patch, including ladder & custom games. It doesn't happen with replays from older versions because those loading screens are bugged in a different way, showing the wrong player portraits, wrong background image, and not showing the players' race label, race icon or race "mascot" ( http://i.imgur.com/WKOpzcN.png ).hawk3 Feb 7
Feb 6 vulture bug: spider mines not building While playing mission "All In", spider mine build process completes but doesn't increment spider mine count (stays at zero).robobile12 Feb 6
Feb 6 Units using "movement lines" when attacking So I'm playing through "Wings of Liberty" and I've noticed that units aren't using their "attack lines" when targeting enemy units with Right Click. Using "A" left click triggers the quote but I was wondering if they is going to be a minor patch update to fix this small bug?DarkCommando0 Feb 6
Feb 6 [Bug] Missing attack voicelines Hello, a minor issue, but I've noticed that my units no longer play the correct voicelines for attacking when ordered to do so via right-clicking. Instead, they have generic 'movement confirmed' voicelines, and the attack voicelines only play when the manual attack command is used. So far this has occurred for me in the Wings of Liberty and Nova: Covert Ops campaigns. I'm not sure if this is an issue caused by a recent patch as I haven't played the game since early this year.SaltyJohn2 Feb 6
Feb 6 Unload specific unit order still bugged. There is currently no way to unload a specific unit using data or triggers. The order that does so is bugged: it appears to be mistakenly flagged as an order which takes no target, even though it does in fact have a target. So if you attempt to construct an order to unload a specific unit(ie if you use any transport ability's command index 3, labeled as 'Unload Unit') the editor will not allow you to specify a target for the order. Furthermore there appears to be no way to trick the editor into constructing an order which would work. Confusingly, there is another command, this one having index 2, and being labeled "Unload Target" but this one does not appear to be the one used even though it is flagged as allowing a target. Attempts to get this command to do any thing at all have so far failed and it is a real mystery what it is used for. We have verified that it is in fact command index 3 that is being used by capturing the order when the user clicks a units icon in the cargo hold to remove it. The command index is then easily queried and found to be 3. Saving such an order order to a variable and issuing it again via triggers reveals that it will only ever unload the exact same unit the player first clicked on to be unloaded, so the order is clearly storing a target; however, when queried about what kind of order it is, this same order shows that it is flagged as an order with no target(order type 0). This is a very old bug, probably around since release. Here is a related bug report from 3 years ago: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/540954652 . That bug report suggests that a side effect of this bug is that any kind of Unload Validator which queries something about the target being unloaded (ie does the unit attempting to unload have a certain buff) does not work. Simply because the order (although it has a target) is flagged as not having a target, so the game presumably doesn't bother checking attributes of the target. I have verified that related bug is also still present.Intanjir5 Feb 6
Feb 6 Co op bug with Archangel Early in game, with Raynor and Artanis. Raynor jumps hyperion to location of archangel. Artanis applies warp field to area, and warps in zealots. Archangel switches to ship mode but doesn't retreat, just says in air over initial locationnwily1 Feb 6
Feb 6 Nova Co-Op Bio-med droid Every time I click and drag I only select a Bio-med droid when I am selecting my army. Is this a setting that I can change it or a bug?JiMMy0 Feb 6
Feb 6 Zagara coop bug This only occurs if you have Zagara under level 7. Basically baneling nest birthing chamber is active before you reach lvl 7 and there is no limit on how many nests you can build making Zagara very broken at those levelsVECA3 Feb 6
Feb 5 Achievments sry didnt want to double post. wasn't shown first*Granas0 Feb 5
Feb 5 LotV Campaign Mastery Achievments Its the second mission in a row that the mastery achievment won't get activated. I tried many times and made sure i get what was needed. But the achievment didnt get unlockedGranas0 Feb 5
Feb 5 Infinite entering lobby After playing an arcade game and going back to the main menu attempting to enter another one causes the lobby entering message to never end. The only way to solve this is to restart client.TotalEntropy19 Feb 5
Feb 10 Evacuation loading screen crash Every time I try and play the evacuation quest in starcraft 2 wings of liberty, the game crashes while on the loading screen. I have tried playing other missions and I have no problems playing them. I have tried running a repair on the game as well and it still crashes when I try and play.nighthawk1 Feb 10
Feb 4 2V2 Team doesn't appear on profile overview Here you can see my Ranked 2V2 Team with my friend Thorprime: http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/520886/1/Host/ladder/184633#current-rank It's on the European region and in Heart of the Swarm. On the Battle.net website the team shows up on my profile overview page. http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/520886/1/Host/ Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/XZ0ed0P.png However, in the game it doesn't show up. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/tdl5UOj.png However, on Thorprime's profile overview it does appear. I noticed this problem with other players as well. For example: battlenet://starcraft/profile/2/10965631778244526080 battlenet://starcraft/profile/2/9265805493400502272 Edit: updated ladder link.hawk3 Feb 4
Feb 4 Campaign stuck on load screen Restarted my campaign play through in LotV in normal mode and got stuck in load screen for the very first mission.Ryuuga0 Feb 4
Feb 4 Game Client Version Mismatch I have played this game for a couple of days. Now when I click on play I get the message "Game client version mismatch with selected region." Any ideas?Sparky1 Feb 4
Feb 4 Co-op mission has a bug. In the Chinese region,players there can build lots of Baneling Nest to produce free baneling.I hope you can solve the problem.JamesRaynor0 Feb 4
Feb 4 HELP editor bug: Allied Commanders Allied commander bug, Hi there, when i use the dependency it is bugging out my map. It moves around my chat, removes my exit button and so forth. Can this be fixed or teach us how to fix it sings no one knows how to thx in advance.jesse0 Feb 4
Feb 4 Crash on start-up(Ver. 3.10.1.49957) So, I haven't played in a while but a friend recently got the game so I decided to boot up to help him learn the game. Unfortunately, when I start it up, it immediately crashes. It stays on a black screen with the loading mouse wheel for as long as I have managed to make myself wait(about 10 min). I then ended the task and un/re-installed the game. Nothing changed. Tried to "Scan and repair". Nothing. Checked the forums. The only thing I could find was to set it to open in a window instead of full screen(which didn't help). In this mode, I could have the task manager up so that I could see how far it would get before it would stop responding. Apparently, it's immediate. This also happens with Heroes of the Storm(Ver. 23.1.49907) but WoW and Hearthstone work fine. Please help.Ekkho0 Feb 4
Feb 4 Nova Covert Ops - Engineering Bay and Nova I don't know if this is intentional, but it sure doesn't seem like it is. Upgrades researched at the engineering bay don't seem to apply to Nova. She sits at 0/0 weapon and armour after researching everything. I don't think this is true of Nova in co-op, iirc, but I haven't double-checked there. So far this seems to be the case with the stealth suit, apollo suit, canister rifle, and hellfire shotgun. I haven't tested it with other loadouts, but I'm inclined to believe it's Nova specifically, not her gear.Orange1 Feb 4
Feb 4 Abduct prevents Torrasque respawn If a Torrasque corpse gets abducted, it cannot respawn properly (the timer goes away).Arklon0 Feb 4
Feb 4 [3.10 Co-op Bugs] Stukov Stukov commander: 1. Structures are not affected by Karax's passive 15% chrono boost 2. There is the infested adjutant announcer sound saying "add-on completed" whenever you make an add-on (there's a distorted "terran adjutant" sound) 3. Unable to root buildings in the explored fog of war with no current vision (can build new buildings but cannot root existing buildings)Yuriprime3 Feb 4
Feb 4 Nydus Worm death animation problem I have found a Nydus Worm death animation bug. Nydus worms just disappear when they die. Sound effects still work, though. Fire death animation still works though.NATHANBOYCO9 Feb 4
Feb 4 Co-Op Raynor and Karax Just noticed while playing as Raynor with an ally playing as Karax, that when I upgraded my Command Center to an Orbital Command, the animation goes back to a Command Center when the upgrade finishes and then transforms after a few seconds. I know it's not a big concern or anything, just wanted to make you aware. Thanks!!Trimack1 Feb 4
Feb 3 Locked main story of the legacy of void The main story icon on "The legacy of void" appears as locked. How do I unlock it? I did buy the game.Orlando4 Feb 3
Feb 3 Custom Search Bug i just uploaded my custom map name Novastar but i can't search it anyway in the search engine. Map setting is set to Public LOTV campaign and multiplayer dependency Gameplay Option Expansion Level : Legacy of the VoidHyperXtreme6 Feb 3
Feb 3 Always drop at loading screen in Arcade games I keep getting dropped during loading screen in Arcade games?!?!?! doesnt matter what games I play, it takes entirely too long to load and then I eventually just drop from the game during the loading screen this has NEVER happened before.... PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!Dawit0 Feb 3
Feb 3 Co-Op: Hotkey for Salvage reverts to standard Flaming Betty is a Terran Story structure for co-op. I switch around my hotkeys, including the ones for salvage but it keeps reverting to V. This only happens for Swann's Flaming Betty. Please patch~CtG1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Campaign Play and Achievement Issues I've been having issues with the campaign for a while. First issue I have was the WOL achievement for beating the game on brutal. After completing the WOL campagin on brutal, I did not receive the portrait. Now I'm having issues with LOTV campaign relating to loading a saved game. After loading from a saved point, I'm unable to make units from production facilities. Does anyone else have issues like this?twoSTEP1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Hud all black in game After the latest update, this been happening, my opponent and friend also said that he was with the same problem, we tested in more than one match, and the problem persists, closing the game and re-opening sometimes solves the issue, but it comes back randomly. http://imgur.com/3QD5KZOMisaki3 Feb 3
Feb 3 Replay Bug or Ease of Access Replay Bug.. Not the most urgent of issues but why is it, that when I want to watch my most recent replay... when the replay page loads up, it selects a random replay in the middle of my replay list...? Maybe its just me but I feel like it would be better to have the replay list always start from most recent played games.. to avoid the hassle of always having to scroll back to the top.AllGooD1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Unable to access Arcade games or Ranked etc. Unable to access Arcade games or Ranked and other Matchmaking. NEONeo1 Feb 3
Feb 3 FPS Capped at 60, VSync turned off Both in windowed fullscreen and fullscreen I am getting capped to 60fps with vsync turned off. I did not change any of my settings, this has only been happening after the new patch.Jack12 Feb 3
Feb 3 Can't start vs multi AI game I cannot play vs 2 or 3 AIs (HoS). I have not played them before so it says I have three matches left to determine my skill, but when I click to start it says searching for 2 AIs and never finishes. I have not had this problem playing against 1 AI. It does not seem to matter what race I choose.Odin1 Feb 3
Feb 3 freind requests not working as of yesterday I can no longer get or send friend requests. when I receive one nothing happens, and when I send one it says "your friend request has failed, please try again later."Valasco1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Campaign re-play-LOTV (hang & crash) LOTV - Campaign re-play - gameplay is extremely buggy, hangs frequently leading to game crash following latest patch 3.10.1.49957. (not sure if the hang/crashes were caused by it though) Guys can you fix this - I'm trying to get some friends to play the campaign again so as to transit them to co-op or multiplayer later but the hangs and crashes are not helpful at all.Pubor0 Feb 3
Feb 3 Unable to get a HotS campaigne's achievement Hi, to this day, i can't obtain the achievement for evolving all units in the HotS' campaigne (in spanish the name of the achievement is: "Por el enjambre", that could be translated to: "For the Swarm"). I have finished it several times in campaigne and replays but still it won't let me get the last one: the ultralisk one. I would appreciate it if it could be fix.JGB4 Feb 3
Feb 3 Block limit list Why is there a limit on the block list? It's 2017 and having to unblock one annoying person just to block another is stupid. Can someone from Blizzard gives us a technical reason for this or are you too busy playing Hearthstone?LaughNgamez0 Feb 3
Feb 3 Followup on Co-Op Baneling Damage Bug Any word on when this gets fixed? Bug details are that enemy banelings have the same upgrades as Zagara's banelings where they do double damage. This also was not mentioned in any patch notes so it is assumed to be unintentional.Koetetsu0 Feb 3