Bug Report

May 4 Fenix "Clolarian" hero. Fenix hero unit "Clolarian" beam attack is only working soemtimes, and very rarely, his interceptors also come out much slower than a normal carrier. Making his dps lower than most of the other carriers, is this intended?Extheist5 May 4
May 4 Stuck in Co-op Rewind When you go into the Rewind, sometimes you cannot exit itAkelabrood1 May 4
May 4 Co-op Fenix Cannon - Minor Display Issue The spherical turret on top of Fenix's photon cannons does not turn to face the cannon's target like it does on normal cannons.Sovereign1 May 4
May 4 Scythe of Amon Bonus too fast. Greetings! I will first apologize that I do not have a screenshot of this, nor have I read anywhere else about the rules of the map, Scythe of Amon. First off, when the Large Warp Prism gets destroyed early on, you get a second chance of another warp prism, and it will move directly to the next rescue point. However, if your warp prism is destroyed after it has finished from the second rescue point, you will not have a second warp prism. Or if you do, it seems like it would take too long, because not a single one appeared for me after that. Secondly, the warp prism takes about 3 or 4 minutes to evacuate the first point. But, on its second rescue point, it only takes about 1 minute or half a minute! This barely gives time for me and my ally to collect enough army units for a second attack. And because it takes such a short time, there is always no second warp prism after reacue point 2. And my bonus objective exp is rather low at the end of the game.NoVice0 May 4
May 4 Profile Snapshot not registering Hello! As I am writing this, I have played 15 games this season in ranked 2v2. When viewing my profile, they are showing up on the right in the "statistics" section, but as it stands my "2016 Season 2 Snapshot" is showing 0 games played for ranked. All 15 of these games are ranked 2v2, and I have been given my league placement. Why is my snapshot not registering? Thanks! EDIT: It looks like that on the forum profile, the snapshot is working, but IN GAME, snapshot is not updated or showing any games.Berzerk6 May 4
May 4 [Fenix] Cannon tracking/Portrait/Fenix unit 1) His cannons do not 'look' at their attack target (normally the ball thingy on the top would turn and look at its target) 2) No portraits appear when he announces attack waves etc 3) When switching Fenix suits, waypoints that are set on him are removed and hotkey for the unit itself is unboundYuriprime0 May 4
May 4 Fenix voice overlap call down / issue command Fenix voice overlapping when summoning and issuing command Summon any of the Fenix suits and he will say something, but upon issuing a command to move or attack he says those dialogues before his summoning dialogue even finishes causing you to hear 2 Fenix voices.PhoeNiXBlaDe1 May 4
May 4 Dialogues are auto-skipped between missions Legacy of the Void, campaign mode, main story. I've finished five missions so far. It seems like there are some scenes and dialogues happening between missions(not the cinematics). They are simply skipped as soon as they start. I'm wondering whether it's my settings or a bug. By the way I'm playing on Mac.Jacul0 May 4
May 4 Adepts Hit Air The new coop commander Fenix's adapts hit air. But when you hover over units in the commander selection screen, it just says ground. Please fix Bliz <3Cassa2 May 4
May 3 Cant Change Portrait The rewards section of my profile doesn't show so i can't change my portrait. Tried repairing client no luck.Leprechaun7 May 3
May 3 Fenix can't get the XP from the mission When i finished a Brutal mission the scroeboard show waiting for information after 1 min it;s show i earned 0 XPQvod19 May 3
May 3 Coop replay - score screen button At the end of coop replay clicking on "Score screen" button does nothing. To leave replay you have to F10 + quit replay.Maguro0 May 3
May 3 Bugs new patch 1.No divison placment. 2.Game ready .. just stops and need to search again. 3.Cant wait outside in Win or else stops searching for game. 4.Wrong avatar showing when game starts.Starscream8 May 3
May 3 Bug about Fenix's Solarite Dragoon overcharge When Fenix in Solarite Dragoon,Active Arsenal Overcharge then switch to other suit before it finish, The Overcharge's effect will last forever when player change back to Solarite Dragoon. I just find this in my last coop match, im not sure that only Praetor Armor will make this error or Cybros Arbiter or both.DARTH1 May 3
May 3 Fenix purifier archive priority The purifier archive for fenix has a higher building priority than his nexus. When both his nexus and purifier archive are set to the same hotkey, the purifier archive is the first building selected when the hotkey is pressed. The expected behavior is that the nexus is the first building selected. Solution: change the purifier archive priority to be lower than the nexus to allow layering the purifier archive and nexus on the same hotkey without disrupting probe production. Building priority should be similar to a forge.DrOrgo1 May 3
May 3 Minor Bug, Fenix Preview In the unit preview for fenix that lists all his available units, it states that his adepts can only attack ground. Ingame it states air and ground, please fix former tooltip on occasion :PDrHelix2 May 3
May 3 Patch 3.13 Massive Matchmaking issue I have tried to get ranked today after the launch of patch 3.13. I won 2 games, left 2 and still nothing happened, I am not being placed into any league, and the games don't even appear in match history. Further more, when I load into game it shows for me and opponent the ai portrait, and ingame it uses standard decal no matter what is equipped. Another issue, sometimes when it finds a match, it counts to 0, then continues a little bit then it drops me (without the "a player disconnected..." message). This is a pretty massive issue, please fix this asap, I wanted to play the new map pool for so long !SorroW1 May 3
May 3 3.11 hot corners Hi! After latest patch on fullscreen (not windowed fullscreen) hot corners are not disabled. Tried everything. Had issues earlier - when moving mouse into corner it went black screen and freeze. By pressing ESC it went back to normal, then CMD+Tab out/in and hot corners disabled and gl hf. Now it is working really great. But sadly it shouldn't. Have to disable manually.haidi3 May 3
May 3 CO-OP Partner is getting NO XP CO-OP Bug CO-OP XP BUG I get full XP intended, but my CO-OP buddy is not Possible bug with newest patch perchance? Anyone got any advice for this? Happening to you to? Tried changing hosts from me to him, and also a full restart of SC and Battle.Net Advice pleaseStarkiller0 May 3
May 3 Multiple problems after 3.13 patch release I didn't find any post that would acknowledge this stuff happening all at once, so here are various problems on EU server post patch: 'game ready' status with countdown sound going on indefinitely after a game is found, game locks (game process is not hanging) in loading screen after match is found with opponents having AI opponent portrait, placement matches (just any in general) not registering, after a match is completed there is no victory or defeat for either player (game says the match is still in progress), matches not showing up in match history. Happened to me on EU (no problems on AM) and there are multiple reports of these things happening on /r/starcraft.Bartek4 May 3
May 3 3.13 Bugs: Co-op Colors, Campaign Bug 1: The WoL completion screen is wrong and displays as Nova Covert Ops. http://imgur.com/yXuuXBO Bug 2: When entering co-op the alliance colors light green, dark grey, pink from the gameplay settings changes to purple, dark red, purple (it's fluro pink, not purple). Outside co-op: http://imgur.com/cWWW2Pl In co-op: http://imgur.com/lgJwUVyEigenscape0 May 3
May 3 Fault advertising for Nova's stun resistance "Nova has a 100 supply maximum, but her units and structure have increased life, deal additional damage, and are resistant to stun effects. Trained units are instantly deployed onto the battlefield" and in the map "Dead of Night", Nova herself and her small armies are stunned by Chokers and Hunterlings. A product that is not working as its advertised.VanWilder2 May 3
May 3 Experience Co-op Missions Experience after Co-op Mission I have just completed the Rifts of Korhal on Casual with the new Commander Fenix and It totalled my EXP but did not credit it to the Commander at the end. Can this be worked around or fixed please.Maximus1 May 3
May 3 problem with announcer Hi, Today playing Co-op I've encountered a problem with my abathur announcer - it's not working and, even I have it equipped, still hear the default announcer. Then I've tried to play an standard vs AI match and have the same problem.youling4 May 3
May 3 match to determine league I have done over 5 matches to determine my position in league... still nothing happened, it does not tell me how many more matches I have to playerminkiun2 May 3
May 3 cannot load any game cannot load any game in coop missions or arcades. Countdown goes to zero and then nothing, i'm back to the menu to select a coopmission or an arcade game.Lwat1 May 3
May 3 Fenix zealot cost So as we know all fenix units have 20% reduced price, but why does the zealot cost is 160 minerals? P.S. I bet Kaldalis was a hero, but no one wants him with such price for zealots.DedFurion2 May 3
May 3 Experience Co-op Missions Experience after Co-op Mission I have just completed the Rifts of Korhal on Casual with the new Commander Fenix and It totalled my EXP but did not credit it to the Commander at the end. Can this be worked around or fixed please.Maximus0 May 3
May 3 Co-op Missions not calculating mastery points The Co-op Missions are not calculating mastery points and when in the rewind screen it will not let you return to the score screen.NaMeLeSsOnE0 May 3
May 3 No division placement I ought to play just one placement match, yet even after playing 3 matches i haven't been placed. Two of the first matches were shown as ongoing(1v1) even on the score screen :-/flapee1 May 3
May 3 Report screen not loading in OFFLINE mode Hello guys, in the last couple of days I didn't have a working internet connection and I've been forced to play offline vs AI a lot. I have noticed that always after an offline skirmish vs AI the report screen does not load at all. It's trying to load but nothing happens. Also the MP maps that are stored locally are not available alphabetically (they're listed randomly) and no map preview is available. Could you please : 1. Fix the bug with the match report bug in offline mode. 2. Order somehow the maps in the offline map list ? It's a pain to find the one you want to play. 3. Make the map preview work also in OFFLINE mode ? Please. 4. Add an option to automatically download all the MP maps so you store them locally. I found out the hard way that some of my old favorites were on the offline map list but were not selectable to play, just greyed out. I know offline is supposed to be a fallback mode but please don't purposely neglect it :). People that end up offline rarely choose to do so. Thank you!Florin1 May 3
May 3 Bugs new patch. 1.No divison placment. 2.Game ready .. just stops and need to search again. 3.Cant wait outside in Win or else stops searching for game. 4.Wrong avatar showing when game starts.Starscream0 May 3
May 3 Queuing with Australia on NA Bug in the title. No matter what if you're Masters+ you're forced to match up with Australia/Brazil even if you select a preferred server. This is either a bug or very poor decision making by Blizzard and should be fixed. It was originally implemented to prevent match dodging for WCS but this is a stupid consequence for NA players who want to play with NA players.LaughNgamez1 May 3
May 3 Clolarion Build Interceptor text error The tooltip for Clolarion's "Build Interceptor" button is missing an apostrophe, it says "Clolarions target" instead of "Clolarion's target".Nedia0 May 3
May 3 Can't see profile of other players after game After game is over, I liked to see how good a player was that I beat. However, I can open one up, but when I close it, the game is no longer there. I know it goes to replay, but replay does not allow me to bring up the score screen.Trend0 May 3
May 3 My game starcraft 2 stopped working Hi, I have a problem, I'm tyring to access the game Starcraft 2, yesterday was working fine, but today when I click on "play", the computer went black, I started loading the game forever, I don't know what to do. Is this a problem with the blizzard app?DAN0 May 3
May 3 [Bug] Co-op mutation achievement not credited The mutation was "Certain Demise", my victory was on Brutal today (after patch 3.13). My bounty achievement is at 193/200, it should be at 197/200. I have the replay saved - I was Vorazun, my partner was Kerrigangeminex0 May 3
May 3 Purifier executor breastplate won't move The breastplate on the purifier executor portrait doesn't move with the rest of the model. This makes it look as if something is blocking the lower left corner of the portrait. In reality, it is the stationary breastplate, which probably should be moving.Nedia0 May 3
May 3 Marine portrait missing texture The Marine's portrait is missing a texture. You will see a holographic effect on the side of his face, which appears pink, with hard edges. This effect is supposed to have a texture. Compare it to his static portrait to see the difference; it should actually look like data from inside the helmet being projected onto his face. I have reported this bug twice before. The first report was ignored; the second was apparently conflated with another, similar issue that was occurring at the time. I realize that this might not be in accordance with the code of conduct, and that there is a chance I might be temporarily banned from the forums. But since nobody else has seemed to notice this issue, I have to give it another shot.Nedia2 May 3
May 3 No attack for Karax colossi Just played a match as Karax for the Co-Op missions, and none of my colossi were able to attack. There was no icon/indicator that even showed they HAD an attack.ShadowNight2 May 3
May 2 Unable to Use 'Join Game' When playing in the Arcade, I can join games OK from the public list of open games, and also from the 'Browse' tab. I can also host games with no issues, and join as leader of a party. However, when I am a non-lead member of a party, sometimes I receive a connection error when joining games with the party. Also, for the past three or four weeks, I have been unable to use 'Join Game' to join a game via a friend on my friends list. I have also been unable to accept invitations to join lobbies for games in the Arcade. When I click 'Join Game' on the dropdown menu after right-clicking a friend's name or 'Accept' on an invitation, the 'Streaming Data' message comes up in the bottom left corner, and then the 'Entering Lobby' message, as normal. Then, I receive an error message that says there is a connection problem, and that I should try again later. This used to happen once in a while, earlier this year and last year. If I tried again, I would connect with no issues. Later in 2016 and in early 2017, occasionally my connection to Battle.net would become 'bugged' and this error would persist until I relogged onto Battle.net. In the past three or four weeks, it has been constant. The only way I can join games is as a member of a party, or through the public lobbies. Please help! Thanks~Helveticano0 May 2
May 2 Void Shade birth model missing texture When Amon's Void Shades are created from void rifts, some of the smoke that forms around them appears pink. This is due to the birth effect model missing a texture.Nedia0 May 2
May 2 Mutator Purifier Beam missing texture With Amon's mutator Purifier Beam, you can see that some of the energy at the base of the beam appears pink. This is due to the model trying to reference textures that are missing from the game.Nedia0 May 2
May 2 Swann's laser drill has wrong model Swann's laser drill has, for a long time, been using the model for the mutator enemy laser drill (which has bright red lights and sparks). I assume this must be due to an accident. Both structures share the same model; somebody must have changed the model for the mutator laser drill to the correct one without realizing that it would end up giving Swann's drill the wrong model.Nedia0 May 2
May 2 Invalid server after arcade game After playing an arcade game, you try to play it again, and it says error you tried to connect to an invalid server. Similar to problem where u try to play an arcade game again and it just hangs and you have to restart SC.Trend1 May 2
May 2 Abathur's Viper unable to abduct Nova's unit Was playing Abathur on coop and found out that Viper's abduct don't work on Nova's unit, at all. I understand that Nova's unit is 'resistant to stun effects' but ally's abduct should still work lol. Attached is a video for reference: https://youtu.be/SAIs-w2HCRQHORNGG1 May 2
May 2 [Bug] Auto-Join Chat Channel I don't want it on, and it's not but I keep getting invited to a chat, 'The Party,' and it automatically puts me in it. Shouldn't ask for my approval if I don't have the box check for auto-join? Happens a few times a night now.Gemini1 May 2
May 2 The Evaluation is broken? The evalcuation is broken because I already have armory and shrike turret but not getting those on the mission for replay on hard mission i did mission over and over for try get Sacrifice nothing achievement one time i did victory that I didn't have any building destory but not getting complete achievement!!! so why I see youtube people have shrike turret and I don't! I alreasy have that research, and I can't complete this achievement is seriously broken for years!!!!smashu0 May 2
May 2 [Bug] Coop Stukov Infested Bunkers In Co-op Stukov's infested bunkers contain inside infested troopers. When an infested bunker is uprooted(mobile) and gets hit by a spell type attack/ability, it causes the troopers inside the bunker to die. This does not happen if the bunker is rooted. In the recent Mutation challenge "Field of Screams", the following mutation is included: "Minesweeper - Groups of Widow Mines and Spider Mines are buried throughout the battlefield." The attack from widow mines is considered a spell and destroys anything inside the bunkers if uprooted(mobile). During another challenge mutation that had heroes, some of them with spell damage abilities where able to do the same. Hybrids with the mindblast ability (spell damage) used to kill the troopers inside the bunker as well when uprooted(mobile). Blizzard mentioned that this was unintended and has since been patched. However from the looks of it, it seems they just fixed the Hybrid's mindblast ability, but the root of the problem persists. Please make the content of the bunkers immune to spell damage to avoid this in the future. TL;DR: Spell Damage abilities kill the contents of infested bunkers when uprooted, which is not intended.AfterStar1 May 2
May 2 No promotion Hi, I am above the 3800 mmr cut off for diamond 3 but I never received a promotion. The season ends tomorrow and I would like to finish this season as diamond because I deserve it and worked so hard for it. Thanks!DogEata0 May 2