Bug Report

Apr 24 [Co-op] Infested don't attack top-left ship I've seen many people reporting that the Infested from Blightbringer's location don't move. Now, I found that the Infested from right side don't move as well, as long as they don't get aggro. http://imgur.com/a/q4b4tSyltom0 Apr 24
Apr 24 Protoss Mothership Glitch Hello. I am here to inform you of a glitch my friend (His battletag is Spartaiyan) and I found while I was training him using Archon Mode for Protoss (He is fairly new to StarCraft and Protoss) and we found out that if you make two Nexus' and build a Mothership in both at the same time, you will end up with two Motherships. I think this is an unfair glitch in the game and the devs should have a look at it. Thank you for your time and have a good day. -Zeratul/ThorZeratul0 Apr 24
Apr 24 HIGHEST CAREER FINISH hasn't updated in years This has been posted quite a few times by different people as well as myself and yet it hasn't been fixed. Blizzard, Please fix this issue! How has this gone unfixed for almost 2 years? Looking at people I play you can't even tell how good they are (nor can anyone looking at my profile) because it hasn't updated since 2015.DiViNiTy2 Apr 24
Apr 24 Bugs with Kerrigan and Co-op Mutators In this week's mutation the Blizzard mutator slows Kerrigan's ultralisks. Seems bugged because ultras are suppose to be immune to movement slowing effects. E.g. when they are hit by fungal they still take the damage but are not immune to the movement impairment. In last week's mutation, Wheel of Chaos, If the Black Death mutator is active and Kerrigan gets plagued, she will be plagued forever even if she dies and respawns. It is impossible to clear the plague.Eigenscape0 Apr 24
Apr 24 Nobel Achievement not working? So, I know the nobel achievement was a "during this time" but hasn't that time started already? A team mate of mine got the portrait the "nobel eggs" however I have yet to get it. I've looked on the forums, and its 15 games of PvP in ranked or unranked. Playing against AI, or Co-Op. So I've played about 30+ of all types yet again nothing. Is it a bug, am I suppose to win? Am I suppose to play for a certain number of mins each round?Draven0 Apr 24
Apr 24 Abathur still bugged Hello again. i had wrote a post earlier about two bugs in Abathur. In patch 3.11 you had fixed the one about Heal. And that's great! But bug with swarmhosts still here. My first post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753255163#post-1 Please correct them. Also i mentioned, that Abathur at this moment much weaker, than other commaders, especially in mutations. I've started a post in Coop discussion threads: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/sc2/topic/20753190360?page=1 Please look at him. Me and other guys proposed very interesting upgrades for Abathur which can make the game for him much more interesting(tricky) and powerfull. Especially want to point your attention on a few things. Please give to Abathur flying locusts as in campaign. They a lot better, than ground one. And make Abathur's toxic nest works like widow mines in terran army, because Abathur very suffers from flying enemy setup and can't recieve doubled biomass. Thanks for your attention. Hope you will listen to our advices!HorrificDoom2 Apr 24
Apr 23 [Coop] Toxic nests and detectors When Abathur's toxic nests are placed near enemy units and structures, AI detectors will spawn and stand on watch near nest. But even with detection enemy units can not attack a nest and does not try to avoid it, so it serves no purpose, but can annoy players if enemy is terran (as those extra Ravens are not only detectors but combat casters too) or if location is near such objectives as Locks or Jinara, which are sensitive to units presense.Alex0 Apr 23
Apr 23 Kerrigan Cinematic no longer watchable Kerrigan Cinematic after you beat smash and grab no longer working. I just see a green squarish glitchy screen that does not change. does not work out of mission archives either.Deathwing1 Apr 23
Apr 23 Wrong rus discription in WoL Zeratul missions In missions "Prophecy 1: Whispers of Doom", "Prophecy 2: A Sinister Turn", "Prophecy 3: Echoes of the Future", "Prophecy 4: In Utter Darkness" zerg's research points is missing. There is url to screenshots from game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1mxtc5uahnows4/Screenshot2017-04-22%2022_05_41.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljmpcgs541yz4l1/Screenshot2017-04-22%2022_56_56.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/mbrp3dsj1vpmqyg/Screenshot2017-04-22%2023_44_16.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ce6kk0tp3qlhwiq/Screenshot2017-04-23%2018_01_48.jpg?dl=0 If You can't see screenshots please contact me with mail: katolyk.severyn@gmail.com Your fan set) Regards and have a nice day!!!set0 Apr 23
Apr 23 Portrait Glitch? My portrait isn't showing on the site. It is supposed to be a Karax portrait but, it is just broken.ZealousGamer4 Apr 23
Apr 23 I can only play with vpn enabled So why is this? I tried everything with ports and stuff and the only fix is buying a VPN for 5$ per month. Otherwise the game is stuck on "connecting". Why is it really necessary to buy a VPN in order to play SC2? Surely there must be a fix on your end if I can play without bugs with VPN enabled.Ravenion0 Apr 23
Apr 23 Mouse & Keyboard Macro Hotkeys I have a Logitech G633 with 3 keybinds on the side. When playing Starcraft II and HoTS, I listen to iTunes. I'm not sure when it started happening, but macro keys are no longer working in these games. I can not change tracks anymore. TBH, its really annoying when I'm busy and can't alt tab to change tracks. So I have to listen to a song that doesn't flow with me. Now, I know what people might say, "CREATE A PLAYLIST N00B!" Well, it is in a playlist. Anyways, help Blizzard?BlueWindX1 Apr 23
Apr 22 [Bug] Wrong player/rank selected in ladder I have a bug that's a bit hard to describe, but I have a couple screenshots to help. I first noticed the problem last week and it persists; I thought it would clear up on a restart or something. If you look at my 1v1 Random ladder (patch 3.12.0), you can see that I am ranked second (BoltUpright), but the game does not select me as the player--instead, it selects MYLORDMARINE, who is rank 3. https://goo.gl/photos/8B8nAGusrTDgp2n17 That's weird, but is not the real problem. Even though I am second on ladder, if you look at my game screen, it shows me as rank 3. I believe that it is doing that because it is pulling the rank from MYLORDMARINE. https://goo.gl/photos/KBxe77PasYGE8rJM9 This does not seem to be going away on its own. I hope that Blizzard will take note of this and make some kind of correction. Thanks.BoltUpright0 Apr 22
Apr 22 Laser Drill Mutation Conflict Playing Swann on co-op Wheel of Misfortune. When laser drill mutation cycles in, the 2nd drill upgrade is locked, saying that the 1st drill upgrade has not been completed. Once it has cycled out, the 2nd and 3rd upgrades are unlocked as normalZilaenor0 Apr 22
Apr 22 New issue, help!? Every time I open my game, all the characters say I have no progress for coop, I cant play and it says iv done nothing in the campaign, every time I uninstall battle.net the game works until I exist it out, I returns to being bugged, Iv dealt with this issue for a week.Erutan0 Apr 22
Apr 22 Co-op Artanis Co-op Artanis Scarab upgrade is bugged. There is no scarabs upgrade tooltips available in robotic bay.Furuya2 Apr 22
Apr 21 Need to Fix infestor burrow move Fix please. Infestors burrow move interferes with units above ground.Overmind3 Apr 21
Apr 21 Equip new portrait = cannot post in forums Whenever you equip a newly released portrait in-game, like the easter egg, you won't be able to post a reply or create a new topic in the forums. This bug existed for a long time already....Yuriprime0 Apr 21
Apr 21 lurker den research issue lurker den research done, but can still research it if you build a second one.Kooris1 Apr 21
Apr 20 My icon on the forums doesn't appear. Look at my icon. It's meant to be the "Solar Core". My name is Sauron, and it looks like a blazing eye. Instead I get a little SC2 icon, with a little error/ placeholder icon thingamajig.Sauron3 Apr 20
Apr 20 Negative "Damage dealt" in match stats Yo My brother and I played the Jinara Coop map for two hours (huehue) and something went wrong ;) Look at the image: http://solesoul.info/files/negative.png The quote from the stats screen: Damage Dealt by Infested Infantry -359,570 Is this a wrap-around? How much damage did we deal? :)SoleSoul0 Apr 20
Apr 20 Colossi in Coop with Karax couldnt attack. Hi. I recently played a game where i made colossi. They were good at start but something happened when the upgrades kicked in. They couldnt attack. The other units worked tho so i could switch into immortals for the final blow. Gametype: Coop Hero: Karax Ally: Swann Map: Night of Day Unit: Colossi Game played: 7:15 GMTSteroids4 Apr 20
Apr 20 ranking messed up ranking messed up so I took a break from sc2 for a season and when I started my border had a plat 1 on it already without playing any placements not a big deal played my 5 placement matches thinking I will get the appropriate border I got silver and still no border update and my ladder says I'm in silver played a couple rank games and I'm versing all platinum I'm losing constantly losing mmr due to huge skill gap loading screen still has me at the platinum border ,help I don't want to play if I'm constantly at a knowledge and skill disadvHades0 Apr 20
Apr 20 Mouse issues with 4k resolution Mouse is too small to use with 4k resolution, and there's no way to enlarge it. I have changed the DPI settings in windows, which makes no difference in game. Besides, that's not a great fix considering you would have to change DPI in windows and reboot before and after every launch. Cursor is at least functional in 1080 resolution, but is still small. If there is a "fix" I was not able to find any viable information in over an hour of internet searches. Using: Windows 7 GeForce GTX 1080 I7 2600 16GB RAMRamPeters1 Apr 20
Apr 20 [BUG] [CHEAT] tyuhasleftthegame NOT WORKING tyuhasleftthegame NOT WORKING Always wanted to keep playing that "The great train robbery" mission. Please, fix it. Thanx Blizzard. Love u guys.bagana0 Apr 20
Apr 19 Torrasque Skin doesn't show in multiplayer Please helpGamingPanda0 Apr 19
Apr 19 Keyboard not scrolling I'm having issues with the keyboard scroll. When I try to use the keyboard to scroll the map nothing happens, but the mouse scroll works fine.Hambone0 Apr 19
Apr 19 UI Missing Border the border for the UI is missing. The missing UI randomly occurs per game. The problem has been persistent through several patches. it looks like this: https://www.sc2mapster.com/forums/development/triggers/195090-missing-ui-border-inlay-forever if you have a similar problem, please post links here in this thread i would like to start a collection of missing UI pictures within our posts. thanks everyoneTerraAzure2 Apr 19
Apr 18 Co-Op Abathur heal achievement do not workingSpaceDemon0 Apr 18
Apr 18 Co- Abathur heal achievement do not workingSpaceDemon0 Apr 18
Apr 18 Achiements disabled until further notice Hi, I recently patched the game after not playing for several months. Now when I log in to the game, I keep getting the "Achievements disabled until further notice" error message, and I can't view my achievements. I can't view my progress for my LOTV, HOTS, WOL Campaigns even though I completed them, and my CO-OP section shows all my commanders as locked even though I purchased a few, and my portraits section shows almost all of my portraits locked even though I have earned them in the past. Can someone assist please? Edit: I solved it by running the Battle.net desktop app as Administrator. Thanks.Pinky0 Apr 18
Apr 18 [BUG] Timestop not affecting Stukov From what I have checked, neither stukov's calldowns nor infantry get the speed buff from the timestop masteryTriAQuadC1 Apr 18
Apr 18 Achievements Achievements for Campaigns not showing and co-op levels all at 1Luke0 Apr 18
Apr 18 Co-Op Bug - Loss of Endgame Trigger Just played a game as Kerrigan with Alarak on Temple of the Past. About half way through I noticed a drop in audio and no more mission prompts from Rohana about Void Thrashers or mission progress. Playing on though to the end of the mission, the trigger for game end didn't run and we got stuck, did a map clear out as well but that didn't do anything. Anyone else encounter this problem? (Patch 3.12)Pokekid0 Apr 18
Apr 17 Not all hotkeys are editable Not all of the hotkeys are able to be changed for the campaign and co-op modes. The ones I've ran across: Campaign (The Essence of Eternity): Xel'naga Kerigan - Celestial Beam Campaign (Temple of Unification): Phoenix - Graviton Beam Co-op mode (Kerrigan/Zagara): Queen - Spawn creep tumor Co-op mode (Zagara): Scourge Nest - Evolve Virulent Sporest Co-op mode (Zagara): Scourge Nest - Evolve Simplified Genome Co-op mode (Vorazun): Twilight Council - Upgrade Shadow Charge Co-op mode (Vorazun): Twilight Council - Upgrade Darkcoil Co-op mode (Vorazun): Twilight Council - Upgrade Phase Reactor Co-op mode (Vorazun): Fleet Beacon - Upgrade Disruption Web Co-op mode (Artanus): Twilight Council - Upgrade Singularity Charge Co-op mode (Artanus): Robotics Bay - Upgrade Barrier Co-op mode (Artanus): Zealot - Whirlwind Co-op mode (Artanus): Phoenix - Graviton Beam Co-op mode (Swann): Drakken Laser Drill - Upgrade Laser Drill Level 2 Co-op mode (Raynor): Hyperion - Hyper Jump Co-op mode (Raynor): Hyperion - Yamato Cannon Co-op mode (Raynor): Hyperion - Point Defense Drone Co-op mode (Kerrigan/Zagara) The Command Card for Kerrigan/Zagara's egg shows the default hotkeys, not the ones for Kerrigan/Zagara (they switch as soon as she spawn's though) Co-op mode: Go to Ally's camera Co-op mode (Swann): Starport tech lab upgrades I'll update this as I remember/run across more hotkeys that aren't changeable. As an aside (this isn't a bug but it's bad enough that it should be...) but it's really annoying that you have to load into a multiplayer game to change the 'change hotkey' ui to multiplayer and then have to log into a campaign/coop game to change the 'change hotkey' ui to the campaign version. I'd suggest on the hotkeys ui to just have a different tab for each game mode.Edennil19 Apr 17
Apr 17 Alt+tab on OSX changes display mode When using fullscreen and after alt+tabbing the display mode is somehow changed to windowed, to fix it I need to put it to windowed and saying NO to the new configuration.Parasite0 Apr 17
Apr 17 Karax Purifier Beam vision bug Sometimes when I cast Purifier Beam when playing Karax the regions of the map that have no vision remain black(like the darkness mutator) when you cast the ability or just exit the ability. Using solar lance(or just clicking on the ability and exiting) seems to solve the problem. I've also noticed that it only happens when the UI is still deploying and when you use the ability just before or just after the regions of the map without vision go black.Legion0 Apr 17
Apr 17 Karax Colossi weapons bug I was playing as Karax and I made a bunch of colossi, at first they attacked perfectly fine but then they just stopped fighting entirely and got massacred. I checked one of the survivors and saw that they didn't have weapons anymore, I think it might have something to do with the thermal lance +3 to range upgrade because it was right around when the upgrade completed their weapons were removed.Demonfear2 Apr 17
Apr 17 Karax and nova colossi bug so when i am playing as karax and have nova as a co-op commander when my colossi get transported by "tactical airlift" it seems to remove the weapons from any and all of my colossi even ones i have yet to build.dominfae2 Apr 17
Apr 17 Coop Locust Damage Amon's locusts (spawned by swarm hosts) have 0.6s attack speed, and seem to be dealing way too much damage, as compared to other similar units (eg broodlings spawned by broodlords). In comparison, Abathur's locusts (spawned by swarm hosts) have 1.2s attack speed, and are much lacklastre in comparison. I'm not sure if there is an oversight here. If there is, it will be good to bring both units to the same level, after all, they are both swarm hosts.raincamp1 Apr 17
Apr 17 Achievements Bug Hello, I have seen that , I have unlock all Aïur Achievements, and i dont got the final achievements, it seems like bugged, And it still Locked . I can send Screenshots for a better explication of this.Saku0 Apr 17
Apr 17 <<nexus war one line>> bug report In <<nexus war one line>> have a bug why enemy's plane flay pass our bace, some unit can fire the sky will follow it and go back and never come back, just stand there and do nothing, just like thinking: who am i, where i am, what should i do... so i hope can fix this bug. if you need to watch the recording i can show you.magicspider0 Apr 17
Apr 16 [BUG] Wrathwalker Attack Speed Upgrade Broken The upgrade that reduces the wrathwalker's charged blast time is researchable and shows on the unit tab, but there is no difference in attack speed as the number is not yellow to indicate it is actually upgraded and even testing it out showed it not working.TriAQuadC0 Apr 16
Apr 16 Starcraft 2 battlechest missing goodies so basicly i bought the SC2 digital deluxe Battlechest for the kerrigan wings in diablo 3 and to my surprise, theyre missing. I contacted support through chat and they directed me here so here i am, hoping thi'll fix the problem. I kinda want my wings, i paid for them if you know what i mean. And i'm not the only one, same thing happened to my friend, bought it at the same time.Foldaren1 Apr 16
Apr 16 LotV achievements not showing I recently encountered this problem, during Wings of Liberty and Heart of The Swarm the achievements and portraits animation showed perfectly, when I started Legacy of the Void none of them shows up, the image doesn't even appear on the square before and after the mission. I don't know if I'm gettin the achievements or not also, and this would mean I don't get the portraits either when completing some missions. Is this common?Kewiwawa3 Apr 16
Apr 15 Replays My replays are not working. It allows me to click on the tab but wont allow me to click "watch solo" or "watch with others. I just bought game two weeks ago and replays still not working. Please help.MerKZoiD0 Apr 15
Apr 14 Spine crawler & spore crawler unlimited range Noticed spine crawler & spore crawler getting unlimited range. Check the attached reply around 10:50 time frame.comichelus2 Apr 14
Apr 14 [Bug] Voidray Prismatic Beam Prismatic beam of voidrays are supposed to give it +4 damage to armoured as it attacks. However, the display does not reflect this as the voidray attacks.raincamp0 Apr 14
Apr 14 [CO-OP BUG] Artanis co-op at level 9 Artanis you get the Reaver upgrades pack, but when i try to find the upgrade for scarbs in the game, there is no tool tip on the robotics bay for the upgrade.NetFlxNChiL4 Apr 14
Apr 14 No way to not autocomplete channel name I was running a competition today and this problem arose. I couldn't enter the channel I was supposed to join because the first time I tried to join, instead of just typing "<TournamentName>" I typed "<TournamentName>SC2" and everytime I tried to join the channel after that, it autocompleted to "<TournamentName>SC2", with no way to avoid the autocomplete. The only workaround was to clear all of the game cache so it could forget I was ever in the wrong channel, so I could enter the right one. Thankfully, no player was affected by it, but it was an unnecessary headache created by an unnecessary feature.SamGamgi1 Apr 14