Joeyray's Bar

May 28, 2013 A Role-playing clan? Hey guys! I'm coming with a question if there exists a "Role-Playing" guild/group. This RP would work on basis that on guild/group chat you're talking like Terran Soldier/Part of Zerg's Brood/Protoss Warrior. And once in a while (I mean, not all the time, but sometimes) you're creating "role-playing" game, where you'd stage a combat (example) for Cloud Kingdom between Brood and Dominion (of course, not playing like usual game, maybe you know, let the Terran occupy that middle high ground position, when protecting part of Terran's newly set colony, and Zerg's "objective" is to break through, while talking like representative of the race you're playing as). So, does any guild like this exists? or maybe it's just my sick imagination, that wants me to do some SC2 Role-playing? Thanks for answers. (As KingGodFonzy said, I'll post it here... damn I'm spamming so much with this)ForgottenOne20 May 28, 2013
May 26, 2013 The Reawakened War (Pt 4) After the team had rested sufficiently, they were called forth by Cicle on an important mission: To head to a hostile base, and take out Anti-Air guns at the base so they could open a hole for ships to come down to retrieve a Cryo-pod. The Pod was not just any pod, however. The pod belonged to a Grand Master, a leader of the Gehha faction. Who was in the pod wasn't exactly known, but they couldn't pass up the opportunity to recover one of their leaders. With the pod recovered, the team returned to their ship, and Cicle, along with another Gehha, bring the pod to the Defrost Chamber, to thaw out their leader.Jester71 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 Jack the Marine Jack the Marine is with his buddies at the bar and they see a zergling what happens next?Worker9 May 25, 2013
May 24, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXIX This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later). Note on Applications, Zarkun does the damage figuration, range, and damage bonuses, so just list your weapons and he'll work out everything appropriately. Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Phoenix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante & Serenity Room 3: Jake Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia Room 11: Jared Room 12: Hydrilk This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but Zarkun will not DM. Zarkun simply helps around and is the Emergency DM when CR and SF aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.TheLostMorph500 May 24, 2013
May 21, 2013 PKA Second Class Tounament. ^Zarkun^ Terance Reaver <Swordsman> (105 HP) Armament- Great Sword {melee, 25 damage [+10 vs light]}, Long Sword {melee, 15 damage [+5 vs light]} --Deadly Chase (Active/Passive), Deflect (Passive), Blademaster's Aura, Battle Intuition (Passive) >>Scout/Pheonix>>Goliath/Immortal ^Warhawk^ Stefan Alexander <Super Marine> (110 HP, 10 SP, 125 Energy) Armament- Gauss battle rifle {6 range, 12 damage}, 50 cal auto-pistol {3 range, 20 damage [+10 vs light]}, plasma pistol {4 range, 15 damage [+15 vs Armored]}, 12" combat/utility knife {melee, 12 damage} --6th sense (Passive), Psi Boost, Heavy armor (passive), Hardened Shields (passive) >>Valkyrie>>Vulture/Diamondback Alicia Remington <Firebat, Reaper, Medic> (85 HP, 125 Energy) Armament- Fire gauntlets {2 range, 10 damage[+12 vs Light]}, plasma carbine {5 range, 20 damage [+10 vs Armored]}, 12" combat/utility knife {melee, 12 damage}, Demo charges {3 range, 15 damage[+25 vs armored]} --Jet boost, Heal, Psychosis Launcher, Psychic Empath (passive), Telekinesis >>Viking>>Viking/Hellbat ^Owlfeathers^ Ceas <Sentry> (25 HP, 50 SP, 650 energy) Armament- Ion Beam {20 range, 52 damage}, Disintegration Field {8 range, 10 damage per second for 15 seconds} --Guardian Shield, Destabilize, Repulsion Field, Nanite Missiles >>Colossus>>Scout ^TheLostMorph^ Tarioshi(Tari) Onaka <Dark Templar, Marine> (70 HP, 40 SP, 90 Energy) Armament- Custom Warp Sword {Melee, 20 damage}, Modified C-20A, {11 range, 10 damage [+12 vs Light]}, Throwing knives {5 range, 10 damage}, Twin .44 Magnum Revolvers {7 range, 8x2 damage} --Psionic Mechanic (Passive), Psi-blast, Ripfield Mine >>Viking/Wraith/Corsair>>Immortal/Diamondback/Siege Tank Serenity Iketz <Shadow Hunter> (90 HP, 30 SP, 115 Energy) Armament- Proto-tool {4 range, 20 damage[+5 vs light and armored]}, Claws {melee, 10 damage}, Shadow and Spirit {melee, 15x2 damage} --Shapeshifter, Expert hunter (Passive), Red disk, Instant Transmission >>Corsair/Pheonix/Wraith>> Hellion/Diamondback ^MechaGhidrah^ Destron <Hydralisk/Swarm Host/Cyborg> (115 HP, 150 Energy) Armament- Needle Spines {6 range, 15 damage[+15 vs Light]}, Claws {Melee, 13 damage}, Eye Laser {7 range, 20 damage [+10 vs Armored]} --Eject Minion, Tap Communications (Passive), Minion Rage, Multi Warhead Shoulder Launcher >>Viperlisk>>Vulture/SiegeTank Jenna <High Templar, Medic, Hydralisk> (95 HP, 100 SP, 200 Energy) Armament- Psi Blast {3 range, 20 damage}, Crystal Shards {5 range, 16 damage}, Crystal Spikes {7 range, 14 damage[+14 vs light]}, Crystal Blades {melee, 22 damage}, Crystal Missiles {8 range, 25 damage[+25 vs armored]} --Grow Crystals, Crystal Energize (Passive), Enhanced Adrenaline Glands, Psi Beam >>Phoenix/Scout>>Immortal ^darkra^ Dante Jack <Spectre, Reaper> (75 HP, 110 Energy) Armament- C-30 combat rifle {7 range, 18 damage [+10 vs Light]}, Combat knife {Melee, 24 damage} --Ravage, Combat Instinct (Passive), Psychosis Launcher >>Wraith>>Vulture ^Steelwolf^ Sam "Steelwolf" Wolfe <Spectre, Medic> (90 HP, 210 Energy) Armament- C-10 Mark IV {8 range, 18 damage [+6 vs Mechanical]}, nanosteel balisong {Melee, 10x2 damage} --Chain Psionic Lash, Cloak, Psionic Healing >>Banshee>>Diamondback ^KnarledOne^ Tyr'Dhiram <Spectre> (90 HP, 100 Energy) Armament- Magnetic Coil Generator {5 range, 20 damage [+35 vs Armor]}, Weaponized Gauntlet {Melee, 10x2 damage; 4 range, 15 damage} --Psionic Rush, Electrostatic Organs >>Phoenix>>Diamondback ^ShadowFury^ Sahlk <Swarm Host, Lurker>(150 Health, 75 Energy) Armament- Spiked Foreleg {Melee, 20 Damage}, Nose Horn {Melee, 10 Damage}, Subterranean Spikes {8 Range, 15 Damage[+15 vs Armored]} --Spawn Minions, Bio-Shield LV1, Burrow >>Overlisk(Mutalisk/Overseer)>>Ultraroach (Ultralisk/Roach) Zerak Kel <Psi Hunter> (75 HP, 50 SP, 575 Energy) Armament- Psionic Pulse Cannon {8 Range, 20 Damage[+10 vs Biological]} --Psi Storm, Psionic Barrage LV1, Psi-Shift LV 1 >>Tempest>>Colossus ^LeKroger^ Name: Greggor Gersal <Ghost/Medic> (Health: 125, 10 SP, Energy: 75) Armament: Great Mace {Melee 35 Damage}, Long Bolt Pistol {Range 3 Damage 5} Abilities: Heal, Heavy Blow, Fortify, Unrelenting Vehicles: Vulture/Hellion Wraith/Valkyrie ^Raal^ Eric Foster<Dark Templar, Reaper>(105 Health, 10 SP, 50 Energy) Armament- Mod. Gauss Pistol{6 Range, 12 Damage[+18 vs Light]}, Warp Blade{Melee, 30 Damage}, DX8 Charges{4 range, 30 damage [+15 vs Armored]} --Jump Jets, Cloaking >>Banshee>>Siege Tank ^Caprindo^ Shirinar <Dark Templar> (80 HP, 40 SP, 100 Energy) Armament-Notched P-38 Pistol {5 range, 12 damage [+5 damage vs light]}, Warp Blade {melee, 35 damage [+15 vs light, +15 vs armored]} --Bend Light, Twilight Shield, Void Augment >>Oracle>>Immortal ^TheFoilist^ Soren "SunSet" Dragonetti <Spectre, High Templar> (75 HP, 55 SP, 300 Energy) Armament- AGR-21 Assault Rifle {6 range, 16 damage[+16 vs armored]}, Psi Blade {melee, 24 damage} --Personal Cloaking, Psionic Shockwave, Feedback >>Valkyrie>>Diamondback ^Nikola^ Calek <Hydralisk, Lurker, Spectre> (75 HP, 115 Energy) Armament- Needle Spines {5 range, 12 damage}, Scythe {Melee, 18 damage}, Subterranean Spines {9 range, 12 damage (x2 vs Armored)} -- Burrow Movement(<Passive>), Psionic Lash >>Siege Tank>>Void Ray Drake <Terran, Unknown> (90 HP, 50 Energy) Armament- Dual Knives {Melee, 8X2 damage}, Bite {Melee, 14 damage(can crit?)} -- Leap(<Passive>)(Allows him to jump extremely far and attack enemies by doing so), Blood Fury(<Passive>)(Heals on attack, faster in combat, can track) >>Hellion>>WraithLeKroger409 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 Looking for SC2 play buddies in Ames Iowa Alway more fun when play together right? My ID is: szw19910130@gmail.com Add me and let's go for wins!LightningWar0 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 The Internet's Triumphs As we all know, the internet is a huge interconnected community much, much larger than this site at large. We've explored and searched the internet for years, maybe decades depending on your age. We've seen lots of glorious and inspiring thanks. Things that make or jaws drop, give us great joy, and/or confuse us to no end. Therefore this thread is a dedication to the internet's triumphs. Post a site which inspires or entertains you, but keep it clean. Anything you've found of the internet gets posted here in the form of a web page. It can be anything, but it has to exist on the internet and be something special that any the internet has. Any Rick rolls or websites containing viruses will get the poster mercilessly reported and hopefully banned. Please give a description of what the website is and what the content of the site is. No one should go to a site that doesn't have a description. I'll start us off. There's a website called 'stickpage' where people post videos of stick figure animations that have wide range of genres. One of the contributors is named 'Terkoiz' (real name is Philips Lacanlale) who does a lot of stick fight animations. One of his best, in my opinion, is an 'inspirations' fight that he did where he give tributes to a lot of his favorite artists who inspired him. Check it out here: http://www.stickpage.com/topstick.shtmlThecommander259 May 20, 2013
May 18, 2013 The Reawakened War (Pt 3) The Gehha Warriors on-board their new home, a ship called the Emberlight, begin to relax and wait. Manta, the current leader of the Gehha, restores their modules and gains them access to their abilities within their suits. Beforehand, however, some of them went out and volunteered for a mission, scavenging a wrecked ship for resources. They found something very important: Arachyn Catalyst, a material of unknown purpose to those who recovered it. Along with this, they had recovered the pod of another Gehha: Seraphim. Some had observed a match of King of the Hill on the Holo-Deck, and Gravitas requested a battle against a Hilfur Team, which at this point, wasn't going well. Seraphim spoke to Manta, and his module would be installed within the hour at the earliest. PRP Thread/Sign-up location: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8569149430?page=1 IC: The grenade impacts on the cover but does nothing to the person behind it. More rolling bombs approach, and the rolling device begins its approach as well. More gunfire starts up as three Troopers open fire on Gravitas as he moves.Jester500 May 18, 2013
May 16, 2013 Of Ice and Glory The men and women wait in the landing bay, ready to be dropped off. They nervously discuss the fact that they're about to land on an unexplored ice-world. It's already very cold inside, but the explorers are ready, with various gears and slops on for the extreme cold. It's measured at -70 F outside. Metal, of course, is not to be worn, nor anything with metal on it. Captain Falcon steps up on his podium, and addresses his crowd. "Hello, men and women of the Dominion. I would simply like to commend you before we make this glorious mark on history, of being the first onto this planet. I have never served with such fine people, and I hope all 107 of you know this. I have already planned for our landing, and I trust you shall all do your jobs well. So, now, give three cheers for this achievement!" As he finished, three cheers rang out. Suddenly now, Francis Crozier, first mate, stood up. "And for God's sake," He yelled, "Cheer for this glorious Captain of yours!" And the crowd cheered much louder. The Captain went back to his staff, his officers, and officer trainees, and talked much quieter to them. "Is everything ready?" He asked politely. Meanwhile, the crowd below, consisting of just about everyone on the ship, civilians and regulars, mingled. The tone was that of excitement.DacderOvilor141 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 23) Continued from Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22)Zanon500 May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013 Roll-2-Dodge San! In this thread, players may in their posts Attempt to do things. An attempt could be anything from trying to Spawn Moar Overlords to eating cake to conquering the earth. All could potentially be fatal, or could make you rich! I (or another qualified person) will roll a die to determine your level of success. Providing example: Bob: I attempt to cook a pot of soup. Roll 1, lethal failure. Bob's soup is so bad that he dies instantly and his body is charred to ashes on the spot. Bob is now ashes: Dead. Roll 2, failure. Bob's soup tastes awful, so bad he begins vomiting violently. Bob is now Vulnerable. Roll 3, grey area. Bob eats a bowl of the soup, but it's not appealing. He leaves the rest. Bob is now either Fine or Vulnerable, dependent on magnitude of attempt. Cooking soup is mundane. He is Fine. Roll 4, success. Bob makes a delicious soup. He eagerly eats it all. Bob is now Fine. Roll 5, great success. Bob's soup is so good he opens a soup restaurant, which is immediately successful. Bob is Good. Roll 6, extreme success. Bob's soup is fantastic! It raises his psionic index by 2 and gives him eternal life. Bob is Great. You may get tags from actions. THis is what they mean. Keep in mind that I might not enforce them if I take pity on you, get irritated by you, or am simply too lazy. Tag scale: Exiled - out of the game unless someone specifically summons him. Cannot roll. Dead - could be revived accidentally or on purpose. -2 to all rolls. Injured - not in the best shape. -1 to all rolls. Vulnerable - off balance. -1 to Dodges. Fine - nothing wrong here. Good - feels pretty good. +1 to all rolls. Great - things are going very well. +2 to all rolls. Giddy - sick with happiness. +3 to non-Dodge rolls. Prepared - ready for anything. +2 to Dodges. Godlike - SOMEBODY STOP HIM! +3 to all rolls. Cannot be Killed, Exiled, or Injured. All players begin Fine. If higher than Fine, will lose one rank each turn. If lower, action must be taken to raise rank. If someone Attempts to do something nasty to you, you have to Roll 2 Dodge. The die will be rolled for you to determine how much damage you suffer, if any. In addition to being a qualified operator of the DIce of Power, I also represent the Celestial Court, to which you can appeal if you are Exiled for a couple of turns or if you feel you've been wronged. Zanon is also a qualified Roller. smylez is also a qualified Roller Anyone else who thinks they have what it takes may apply to the Celestial Court for a chance at Rolling the Dice. If "we" like your work you could become qualified. Everything from the previous thread carries over, however all modifiers are reset to fine (dead people ate still dead) Make your Attempts.smylez181 May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013 CARBOT ANIMATIONS! Post what you like about Carbot's Starcrafts series, which episode you liked, what part about it you liked, etc. You don't have to put all of them on there!Lumamaster11 May 15, 2013
May 13, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXVIII This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later). Note on Applications, Zarkun does the damage figuration, range, and damage bonuses, so just list your weapons and he'll work out everything appropriately. Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Phoenix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante & Serenity Room 3: Jake Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia Room 11: Jared Room 12: Hydrilk This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but I will not DM. I simply help around and is the Emergency DM when CR and SF aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 May 13, 2013
May 10, 2013 Last Light The cloaked ghost's ocular implants zoomed in on the Tal'darim base. The Tal'darim were mobilizing their forces against the attack from the Dominion, leaving but a skeleton force defend the base. “Echo Six in position command, moving in to extract the artifact from the Tal'darim.” “Roger Echo Six, keep us informed. Remember, the high templar holds the artifact and he is somewhere within the temple. Be quick about it, our scanners are detecting several faction closing in on this area.” “It'll be done sir.” The ghost closed his communicator looked for a way in. He saw it, a small hanging jutting across. Jumping down from the cliff, he could easily sprint and reach the Temple's entrance in a short amount of time. Echo Six made his way to the cliff. There was a dragoon and a sentry loitering around but he slipped past them undetected. Echo six quickly sprinted across the Tal'darim base and stopped only to let a zealot go by. Within moments, he found himself on the temple's steps and made his way up. Once there, he kneeled behind an ornate pillar and he took great care to avoid gaining the attention of two particularly fierce looking guards at the entrance. He paused. How to get inside without alerting the guard's attention? There was no way in but to barge through. It would expose him immediately but there was no other way. Yet luck was on his side. No sooner than he made the decision to silently snipe off both guards, the temple's doors opened, revealing his target. Wearing a light, regal, flowing rode patterned with purple cross sections, the high templar stepped out. Zooming in on the high templar's face, Echo Six couldn't help but wonder how old this templar was. He eyes were low and wrinkles appeared on his face. Yet this templar's eyes were commanding and fiery, a far cry from his appearance. A sparkle caught Echo Six's eyes. Around his neck, was a smooth, spherical, reddish crystal dotted with black specks. The ghost opened his communicator to headquarters and readied his sniper rifle to take the shot. “Command, objective is in my sight. Beginning to retrieve artifact.” “Copy that Echo Six. Head to the rendezvous point as marked in your map. HQ out.” Echo Six briefly paused. To snipe or to EMP? If he sniped first, the high templar could survive and immediately discern his location and feedback the area around him, almost killing him instantaneously. Better to play it safe; it would only take another squeeze of his finger. Echo six fired off his EMP round at the high templar and the last. Immediately, a massive amaranthine shockwave erupted forth from the high templar, knocking Echo Six off his feet and sending him into darkness. The ghost opened his eyes and blinked several times. His visor was cracked; the display simply flashed the message “ERROR SYSTEM RECONFIGURING” over and over again at the bottom of the screen. Echo Six placed his right hand on the ground and languidly pushed himself upright into a sitting position. “Arghh!” The ghost took several deep breaths and with some effort, raised himself up with the support of the wall behind him and checked his surroundings. It was quiet, far too quiet for the ghost's liking. Though he was a master of subtlety and was no stranger to silence, this silence was suffocating. It was strange. Where were the Protoss? The Protoss! The mission was still in operation! Echo Six grimaced as he bent over to grab his C-10 Canister rifle. Where were the Protoss? He pressed a button on his wrist to activate his cloaking device. Nothing happened. He pressed it once more, harder. Still nothing. The device must have been compromised during the blast, in addition to the head's up display on his helmet. The ghost squeezed the handle of his rifle. He had to be careful, much more careful moving around hostile territory. At least this ocular implant still works. Echo Six moved back to his previous position and peered out from his hiding spot. The temple was empty. There was no trace of the high templar, the guards, or even any of the other Protoss. They were gone, vanished into thin air. He checked his timer. Several hours had passed since he was knocked out. What had happened in between? All he remembered was that purple blast before everything went dark. It would be best to call in command to see if they knew something he didn't. “Echo Six to HQ! Echo Six to HQ! Please respond!” There was only static on the other end. Echo Six looked incredulously at his transponder. This was unlike command to be out of radio contact. “Echo Six on all frequencies, please respond if you there are others!” There was no response. Echo Six checked all possible frequencies. The Dominion network was empty and silent. Something drastic had happened to the others. The ghost paused and considered his options. He holstered his rifle on his back. He had one other objective that was given to him; heading to the rendezvous point. Seeing no other choice in the matter, Echo Six trekked to the direction of the rendezvous point.smylez9 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Flight of the Eagle Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Eagle Souls. A mercenary group that will do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are currently getting transported to the Roost, the space station in which the Eagle Souls operate out of. Oh, and don’t worry about death. We have all your funeral expenses covered, no matter what happens, even if your body is consumed by Zerg and used to feed their creep. Layout of the Roost Section A: Landing Bay, Residence Section B: Training Area, Armory, Gear Shop Section C: Research Lab, Mission Control Rules of Roleplay: -You may only gain new equipment through the Gear Shop and spending credits, or missions. -Same goes with abilities as above, except with Research. -You can only gain credits through missions -No custom classes or weapons -You cannot be an elite fighter and start pulling bullsh!t of you avoiding situations of extreme injury (i.e. if you pushed right up to a Zealot to stab them or shoot them point blank, or even within five meters, you will be critically injured, as I do not kill characters unless the bullsh!t level gets too high) Armory: Equipment available and equipped are displayed here. Stephani Wilson Unlocked Gear: R-1 Operations Rifle Mk. 2, Simple Combat Knife, Smoke Grenades Equipped Gear: None Unlocked Abilities: Quick Cloak Equipped Abilities: None Chris Hansen Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: O-23 Carbine, P-09 Semi-Automatic Pistol, Fragmentation Grenades Unlocked Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1 Equipped Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1 Tonya "Sparks" Blue Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: P-09 Semi-Automatic Pistol, KL Neo-Steel Shield, Net Gun Unlocked Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1 Equipped Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1 Francis Alexander Jackson Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: J-2 Energy Shield, Net Gun, L-2 Plasma Pistol Unlocked Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1 Equipped Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1 Mary Lyn Tianna Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: B-7 Pulse Rifle, Grapple Claw, Volt Grenade Unlocked Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret Equipped Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret Ian Collins Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: L-52 Assault Rifle, M-19 Automatic Pistol, Fragmentation grenade Unlocked Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1 Equipped Abilities: Healing Unit Mk. 1 Robert Swanson Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: SR-1 Shotgun, Grapple Claw, Volt Grenades Unlocked Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret Equipped Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret Natalie Nagirrek Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: T-8 Sniper Rifle, Simple Psyblade, Smoke grenades Unlocked Abilities: Quick Cloak Equipped Abilities: Quick Cloak Daniel Night Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: Q-5 Cannon, Power Gauntlet, Volt Rounds Unlocked Abilities: Sprint Augmentation Equipped Abilities: Sprint Augmentation Eric Lander Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: SR-1 Shotgun, Grapple Claw, EMP Grenade Unlocked Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret Equipped Abilities: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret Lira Songbird Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: L-2 Plasma Pistol, Simplistic Neo-Steel Shield, Flare Gun Unlocked Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1 Equipped Abilities: Medical Laser Mk. 1 Orc Unused Gear: None Equipped Gear: JR-7 Grenade Launcher, Simple Power Gauntlets, Incendinary Round Unlocked Abilities: Sprint Augmentation Equipped Abilities: Sprint AugmentationShadowFury246 May 10, 2013
May 9, 2013 looking for a photoshop pro who has..... the hots ce artbook page 118-119. I need that as an image thats like preferably 1900x1080 or 1200, or maybe smaller with zeratul's text all i see are countless images on google, but nothing with the text https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=starcraft+2+heart+of+the+swarm&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSZRpjCxCo1NgEGgQIAQgJDAsQsIynCBo6CjgIARISoQSXBKoHswfCB50EsQe-B8EHGiDoyFVZi4B6psoGiMXeY3C450R6bib4omyyNV26nr-4SAwLEI6u_1ggaCgoICAESBJaMSkEM&sa=X&ei=wtWKUdedDIPM0AGRjoDgDQ&ved=0CCkQwg4&biw=1631&bih=1040nismojoe3 May 9, 2013
May 7, 2013 National Zealotball Association WELCOME to the NZA!!! Here, you get to command an Elite team of Zealots to play Zealotball! One of the most dangerous games ever, Zealotball is based of the Terran Basketball game! Except, Psi Blades are allowed to pass the ball, and to maim and injure other players! There are 10 teams currently in the league! You can join the league! But watch out, you can get injured! You are an aspiring player, only 56 years old, you are entering the league directly from the Rookie level, can you make it? EVERYTHING DONE BY DICE (Yes, we're playing WoW now :P) You have the following stats that you can boost with the money you get from winning games: Scoring Defense Rebound Maiming Durability Each stat starts at a base of 60, and you can increase them in each game! You can start with a specialty, or you can start being all around! Stalker Admirer: Scoring - 70 Defense - 55 Rebound - 55 Maiming - 62 Durability - 56 Stone Zealot Size: Scoring - 55 Defense - 75 Rebound - 70 Maiming - 50 Durability - 60 Dark Templar Worthy: Scoring - 55 Defense - 55 Rebound - 55 Maiming - 80 Durability - 55 Carrier Pilot: Scoring - 60 Defense - 60 Rebound - 50 Maiming - 55 Durability - 75 All Around: Scoring - 60 Defense - 60 Rebound - 60 Maiming - 60 Durability - 60 There is a SECRET FORMULA to all of this, but don't worry, the more of a stat, you PROBABLY will get more points! Finally, here are the teams: The Conclave II Tal'Darim Guardians Shakuras' Cloakers Aiur Psi Storms Subspace Prismatic Beams The Zlot Guardians Dragoons Forever Voids l33t The Blade of the Khala Zeratul's Zeratulians Each person registered will be posted below! (Also in which team) Finally, each person has a Fan Support Stat, this will basically say how much your fans love you! The more your fans love you, the more money you get per game! So this is IMPORTANT! Going on this http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8568379687 will help increase your best stat by 5 after the 3 draft stock games. This is a fun forum league that anyone can join.ditao9 May 7, 2013
May 5, 2013 The Rising Tide OOC: Too many things to copy and paste and no one reads them anyway. The relevant information about the RP along with character sheet is linked below: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979929352?page=2 Reserved for summary. You may begin at your starting location.smylez122 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 The Strike The reign of both elements winds and rain had plowed over the environment harmlessly as the anonymous marines continued to sprint effortlessly with their battered CMC suits on. In a desperate effort to succumb the zerg biosignatures from the battlefield itself, these hardened and ruthless soldiers were overwhelmed but had the turning advantage of a humongous and treacherous battle cruiser that roared and bellowed above; sounds of weaponry in preparation stage, engines progressively doing their job and alas, the damaging of the armored-plating received from anti-air. It scattered a hail of explosive rounds into the terrain below, striking anything that was in it's radius and specifically causing a whole wide range of catastrophic damage to the environent and individuals - both friendly and opponent nearby. Most of these dawned casualities were marines and zerg creatures. A hydralisk had swirled into the trenches below and hurled a splash of acid at the marine who continuously fired armor-piercing rounds at the creature. Little did he know that the visor couldn't help protect his eyes as both shards of glass and noxious acid had gotten into his eyes. Screaming in aching fury, he had used his left eye to sight the creature sputtering acid at him. His CMC suit had been stained with furious acid that emitted a smoke effect but luckily didn't violate his body. "Eat this you son uva' $#%^&" He yelled before chewing onto his expiring cigar. Holding down the trigger, a display of rounds had pierced into the creature. It hailered and raised it's claws to shield itself but that couldn't assist him as death had followed it. Pints of blood had been splattered into the mud below while the creature had fallen, heavily impacting the ground below. Checking the international weapon he wielded for any more ammunition, he noticed that there were only 55 rounds left. Although, it was enough to hunt for some more zerg. "Time to let them eat the pain." He whispered and spat out of the cigar into the mud below. The marine sprinted down the wooden-shaft only to disappear around a bend. Two more battle cruisers had warped into the destination whereas the highly-modified and humongous battle cruiser had been stationed, continuing to commence a attack on the zerg grounds below. Mutalisks swirled through the air with their wings flapping about, continuing to spire balls of acids that eventually exploded upon impact on the cruiser but unfortunately, the armor had protected it. This mutalisk had been torn to shreds by the gunner onboard. The explosion had shaked the whole battlecruiser and caused some damage that would be repaired by the engineering crew. In response, the commander pressed his wrinkled and sweaty hand upon the table once more as he analyzed the holographic image of a map infront of him. Several large cables had fallen onto the metallic grounds below followed by tracers of sparks. Strategically and successfully planning out his attack, the commander had addressed the nearby battle cruiser, the Cubis, to take on the anti-air above while he and the other battle cruiser continued to attack the grounds below. In response, the young commander had complied and the screen had shut off with a pitch black. The commander rested his hands behind his back and observed the grounds below. A battle had waged between the zerg creatures and the marines confronted by explosions and tracers of rounds. Siege tanks soon pressed forward and the marines cheered on with a rebel yell while attaching behind the rear of the tank. Victory was strifing near and it was in their reach. "All is going too soon in the night. I've rested my case well." The commander smirked and re-zoomed his ocular implant into neutral.Alkaline1 May 5, 2013
May 3, 2013 new mousepad? http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg65/nizmojoe/bladepad_zpsbb8e2e6e.jpg :-Dnismojoe3 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 agh y are they called mines hey does anyone get y they call the widow mine that when they don't blow up I don't get itnovasix1 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 How to make an RP I suck at making role playing for example( falcon recruits) that failed so I was just wondering how so you make a good one.I would like to make a successful RP.Sharpshooter3 May 3, 2013
May 2, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXVII Zack's son has arrived with reinforcements for the Academy and the tournament has started. What will happen now? This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later). Note on Applications, Zarkun does the damage figuration, range, and damage bonuses, so just list your weapons and he'll work out everything appropriately. Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Phoenix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante & Serenity Room 3: Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia Room 11: Room 12: This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but I will not DM. I simply help around and is the Emergency DM when CR and SF aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 May 2, 2013
May 1, 2013 Falcon recruits Hello rookies my code name is Sharpsh00ter I am a ghost I will be recruiting spectres, marines,thors,bcs,Vikings,wraiths,marauders,reapers,ghosts,fire bats,battle hellion and professers who can pilot science vessels. We show no mercy to zergs for EG: zerglings are borrowed under CC crush the ugly things. Kill all zerg. Say this oath if you are willing to fight for glory of the dominion : I will kill all Zerg and Protoss till there is none left and sacrifice my life for the glory of the dominion!!! All hail Megalisk!!!Sharpshooter13 May 1, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 The need to Survive Story: You are part of a force of reinforcements for your respective race; Terran, Zerg, or Protoss and their factions; on an unnamed and recently discovered planet when a strange pulse of energy forced you all to crash land on the planet with an unknown and unassessed threat. You now fight to survive against the planet and your enemies. However, you are stalked and occasionally hunted by an unseen force. Just what lies on this planet? Terrain: Lush jungle (with the obvious inclusions.) Multiple continents and oceans but the RP will be on the largest. If you can provide adequate reason, I'll allow you to land on a nearby island. Rules: Player alliances, yes. Unique, but reasonable, ideas are a yes. No trolling or OP-ness or I will boot. Register here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979938263?page=1#4Zarkun177 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 A zealot walked into Joeyray's Bar... and exclaimed "My wife for hire!" to which the barman replied, "does she charge lots?" huehuehuehuehuehueRAaep4 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Trading 2011 Blizzcon Portrait for 2010 Blizz I have had one unused card sitting around from when my wife and I went to Blizzcon in 2011. I am looking to trade it for anyone who might have an unused 2010 blizzcon card. I am wanting the murlocmarine from 2010 for my extra pandamarine 2011. Please just reply and we can email one another.Decade0 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Of Ice and Glory Pre-RP Erebus had began her journey nearly a year ago, and only now had her and her crew made any progress towards their goal. The glorious mission on which they had embarked seemed closer now than ever before. This mission? To explore and claim a world sighted just three years before the exploration set off. The world was shown to be an ice world, and the Dominion decided it was the perfect place for an advance outpost, and so sent Erebus to set up said base. The expedition's leader, James Falcon, had the honour of commanding the vessel and crew carefully chosen for the mission, to the planet now named Amundsen, in respect to the conqueror of the South Pole long ago. Such a name was deemed appropriate, for the world was expected to be much like the Antarctic. Now, so close, Falcon stared out the window at the bridge towards his goal, which him and his crew had reached in such a glorious fashion. They had, on the way, run into a vessel of the rebels against their homeland. The vessel had quickly been destroyed, with no losses on Erebus. The planning into their conquest was unrivaled, and they had been given much to ensure success of all kinds on the expedition. James knew he would not, no, he could not fail. Welcome to the RP. This RP will be quite realistic in many ways, including the conditions of the ice planet. OP Characters will not be allowed. Characters may not kill certain characters (You'll know who they are) without permission of some kind. (I.E. Post an attempt to kill them and see if I allow you to succeed or fail.) You may at any time be killed off, due to a mistake on your part or simple bad luck. For this reason I recommend a character that is not extremely well developed or that you want alive. Lore may not be consistent with Starcraft canon. Any persons attempting to find a motive in this RP will be shot. You may not use custom units or races. Good luck, and godspeed to you all. Character Sheet: ^(RPer name)^ Name: Gender: Age: Appearance: Unit: (Scratch the custom units, choose at will. May be denied.) Backstory: Rank: (Very important. Requests can be denied, and if that is the case I will assign a rank. Ranks will be explained in the next post.)DacderOvilor29 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Overlord Tournament!!! Ladies and Gentle Zerg this tournament is to determine the toughest and strongest Overlords in the Swarm, applicants just have to sign the form below. <Rper Name> Overlord Name: Upgrade: (Either Creep Poop, Ventral Sacks, or Speed (You start with a Bling and Zergling for Sacks))MechaGhidrah7 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 No Hope Rebooted This is a recreation and reboot of the story I have recently made called "No Hope." I've been thinking about it over the days and that I should take a different direction this time and again, try to intrigue the audience once more about this story. Feedback is needed in order to tinker the issues with the story and to spot what I am doing wrong that should be updated in the later parts of the story. Enjoy your reading. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Narration: In the midst of the highly populated and then thriving metropolitan city, there is a nearby community holding a rumor about a young teenagst - approximately 16 years old - who wields a special psionic ability of telepathically reading the minds of individuals along with telekinesis; moving around objects with enforced power. In danger and in desperation of escape, Samantha tries to avoid the several wranglers sent to capture her. Being anti-Dominion was the purpose why she immediately felt the hatred for the Dominion themselves but she couldn't handle them by herself and needed assistance. Samantha started to seek for Eddy who had a close friendship with her father and was a extremely experienced engineer residing in a junkyard. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Year 2497 Planet Phoenix in the Fringe Worlds. Community Kharls Fenix had been operating on a wrecked Vulture bike but continued to install new implementations whilst it was under maintenance. Sometime, his beautiful daughter Samantha would learn about engineering when he attended his own leisure time into the Vulture bike. Relatively, he wanted her to become a engineer like himself and in continuation, establish a corporation or support individuals with mechanical situations since her empathy, courage, and open-personality would be fit for such a position but he knew this would never happen since she addressed her intriguing concern on joining the local military. Samantha sat on the concrete stairs with her hand across her chin, observing her father progressively work on the recently ditched Vulture bike. Keeping silent, Fenix smirked and hesitated in a teasing tone. "You've been recently quiet, Samantha." "That's how I am, father." She replied in a quiet tone. Fenix laughed and halted his work before staring into the heterochromia-effected eyes of Samantha, changing the topic afterwards. "You do know that this bike is almost complete. Instead of waitin' inside the house over the past few days, you should be able to ride aroun' and maybe meet a couple of "handsome" boys over at the city a couple of miles away from here." "That's fantastic father but do you think... you know? The Dominion would think of us as criminals even though we are just a small farming community in the middle of a hot desert?" "No, no. I'll customize this bike with a varnish of paint and a few details that will stick out and catch their two eyes. I might be able to talk to the mayor about legalizing this bike but y' know, he ain't interested in hefty things like that." Fenix replied while continuing to polish his dirty wrench only to begin working on the Vulture bike once more. "You should head to bed now, morning is arriving and you'll need to get to the school tomorrow. People on fringe worlds like these don't get the boots that your wearing, now, get goin'." Laying down on the comfortable bed with a blanket wrapped around her waist, Samantha had been looking over at the television on the table and sighed in disappointment, cycling over the channels with a remote. Some channels had ranged from the musical shows, cartoons, education (i.e. science, medical, etc), games and so forth. One channel had caught her eye. It was the Universe News Network created by the Terran Confederacy and major in the Koprulu Sector. "Several youth were recently kidnapped from the colonies just outside the Koprulu Sector today and families were shocked. It was reported that these youth - if not all - had obtained psionic powers through genetic enhancement of their descendants. Most of the families were given letters with a photograph of their child along with personal information. In addition, messages such as "Your child is in good hands" and "He/she is fine" which were signed by a unknown suspicion. Is it something that we can link to or is it a strange phenonom? We'll never know." The news reporter smiled and the channel had been cut to it's advertisement break. She laid in the bed with thoughts pondering through her mind. Mild insanity started to cripple the innocent mind of herself but keeping it together had solved this like in earlier, paranoid situations. In compliance with her father, heading back to sleep was the only option and tomorrow had to come in patience. As a result, efforts to sleeping were troublesome since the thoughts were sinking with this... reported abduction. Darkness surrounded the room and kept a nice pace of solitude and solace, giving Samantha a good atmosphere of fulfilled peace and alas, somewhere to sleep in perfection. Update 1 (2013/04/29) - Changed the year to 2494 to make the storyline more sensible.Alkaline1 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXVI Zack's son has arrived with reinforcements for the Academy and the tournament has started. What will happen now? This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later). Note on Applications, Zarkun does the damage figuration, range, and damage bonuses, so just list your weapons and he'll work out everything appropriately. Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Phoenix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia Room 11: Room 12: This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but I will not DM. I simply help around and is the Emergency DM when CR and SF aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 RE: Project Redblade The PRP thread with character sheets and intro can be found at http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8569109632 ============================================================= The two patrolling marines walked down the long, dimly lit hallway in the bowels of a top secret hybrid research facility. Suddenly, one of them stops and holds up a hand for silence. "Wait a minute, Jacobs. Did you just hear that?" "Hear what?" "That... sound.." "Well no #$@! it was a sound, Private, what was it like?" "I dunno.. sounded kinda.. zergy.." "Zerg?!" Jacobs exclaimed "There ain't no Zerg!" "I'm telling you! I heard it!" the young private exclaimed. "Zerg.." Jacobs snorts, a sharp hiss punctuating the silence as he opens up a new can of Nuke-Cola. "Yeah, I got your Zerg right here! Heh he-" Jacobs' face suddenly explodes outward, as he is impaled from behind by a large Hydralisk spine. The other Marine screams and draws his sidearm, managing to get off a few ineffectual shots off at it, before being cleaved in half by one massive claw from the beast. The massive, dark gray Hydralisk with fiery red eyes, burning with primal fury slithers on down the hallway, toward the main holding cell area. A Dominion marine, laughing, takes a few steps out of a side door in the hallway before sighting the immense Zerg only meters away. "WHAT THE HE- AAAUghlhrll..." he gurgles as his lungs suddenly became full of Hydralisk claw. His comrade, still in the room where the previous marine had emerged from, screamed and alarms sounded seconds later. Rushing forward into the main holding cell area, the Hydralisk began smashing open doors and ruining scientific equipment with its razor sharp claws, roaring its jubilation as the various denizens of the cells began to stream out of captivity, roaring, screeching, chittering, and screaming as they bounded down hallways, into ventilation shafts, or latched onto the nearest Terran in sight. Yelling and gunfire echoed through the hallways of the lab, as reinforcing marines were being taken out almost as quickly as they arrived. Amidst the chaos, the charcoal gray Hydralisk continued smashing open cells and freeing Hybrids. However, the waves of armored Terrans began to rally behind increasing amounts of Soldiers, as the entire Lab was put on lockdown. A counter-push, led by Firebats began to sear its way forward through the hordes of monsters throwing themselves at the defenders. Drake, smashing open the last cell, communicates to the surrounding Zerg telepathically. [Brethren. We are outnumbered. Fall Back.] Most of the swarm, however, ignored Drake altogether and continued in the suicidal attack on the Dominion troops. A few of the more intelligent ones, however, sizing up the opponents knew retreat was necessary, and fell back to join Drake. A small, 14 year old girl mutant hiding from the conflict, struggled against someone who looked to be her brother, as he tried to drag her along. [Hurry!] Drake sent. [Retreat!] A few more hybrids, faced with the options of either retreat or incineration, turned back and rallied to Drake. The brother succeeds in bringing the struggling girl along and Drake leads the rag tag band of more intelligent hybrids down the hallway opposite of where the bulk of the Dominion reinforcements are appearing, Drake striking down the occasional marine that sought to bar their progress. A blast door began lowering to cut off their retreat, but Drake quickly hacked at the control panel for the doors, and they sparked and ceased their downward descent. Stopping at what looked to be a security room, he smashed his way through the door and slaughtered the technicians seated at the computer screens there, then destroyed the main security servers that silently observed and recorded the going ons of that section of the lab. [That will slow their discovery of us, but not by much] he relayed to the others before continuing on, deeper into the laboratory. Gradually, the sounds of battle grew farther and farther away as they left the fighting behind, and as Drake slithered, the Hydralisk that made up his current form slowly lost shape and changed into that of a mere boy, completely human-looking except for his eyes. His eyes burned like embers, with a fury that would have put the Prime Evils to shame. Reaching a doorway, Drake leads the others inside the medium-sized storage room. "Brothers and sisters, our time is nearly come when we quench the lust for vengeance which burns within us like a living flame. We shall destroy those who have corrupted us so, the creations turning on their masters, until they are burned clean from the stars. There are many of our brothers and sisters who did not follow us, I must see to their survival. Stay in this room, and keep the door locked until my return. The time we have left before we are discovered runs short enough; do not show yourselves. And remember-" Drake adds, pausing as he exits the room. "Be proud." The door slams shut behind Drake, and locks. You may now all post.DeadViper127 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Templar (RP) "If it is as you say, it must be done immediately." "It is indeed as I say. We do not know the nature of this threat, but a darkness has been creeping into hidden places, lurking within the shadows, awaiting a chance to strike. We must discover our hidden enemy and destroy him." "What do you require?" "As I said, I will need a small force of soldiers and a warship. We will travel this sector and search until we have found what we must know." "And you wish also research equipment?" "I believe that these new technologies could be useful to my mission if refined, and the field may be the best place to develop them. I have the necessary knowledge, but I will also bring more specialized individuals if you allow it." "Very well. You shall have what you request. I will send for some of our strongest Zealots." There is a pause. "Will these do?" "I can think of none better, Praetor." "Then I will send them to you, Executor, and you will begin your work immediately." ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the second installment in a series I'm going to call Immortality. In Templar, you play the role of a Protoss warrior assigned to hunt down a hidden evil. Create a character sheet: Name. Age. Description. Backstory. Specialization. Strengths. -Might -Agility -Psionics -Resolve -Discipline Available Specializations: Slayer. The Slayer is a hunter at heart. He seeks out individual enemies and destroys them with his Psi-Singularity ability, which provides constantly increasing DoT as long as the Slayer remains nearby. Slayer are particularly effective at analyzing and destroying unusual Zerg strains and other such monsters. Slayers should ideally have plenty of Agility and Psionics, but should also have Resolve and Might. Guardian. These Templar know the value of sacrifice. The Guardian will protect others at any cost to himself, and as a result knows how to use Self-Sacrifice to absorb the damage that would be dealt to his allies. He has suffered centuries worth of wounds, and has grown durable. A true Guardian has great Might, Discipline, and Resolve. Champion. The bravest of Zealots rush into battle wielding their psi blades recklessly and powerfully. They can use their Frenzy ability to enchance their speed and the power of their psiblades greatly for a brief time. Years of battle have taught them how to inflict maximum damage on their foes. Champions are Mighty, Agile, and Resolute. Most have strength in their Psionics as well, but not all. Warrior-Bard. The Warrior-Bard is a shining beacon of light, restoring his allies and purging his enemies. His Strength In the Khala ability empowers himself and his allies, restoring lost energy and Resolve. He has learned never to give up hope in any situation, and as he and his allies suffer harm his Resolve is strengthened. A Warrior-Bard has very strong Psionics, but who can tell what his other strengths are? Strengths: Might: A Mighty Templar inflicts increased damage on his foes, and has greater physical strength. He is also slightly tougher. Agility: Agility is key to maneuverable classes. Agility increases movement and attack speed and allows for greater acrobatics. Psionics: The strength of mind in a Psionic warrior allows them to unleash special mental attacks. Psionics also increase the effectiveness of your unique ability. Resolve: To defeat the enemy when numbers are against you, you must be Resolute. Your Resolve increases you energy and makes you less likely to retreat. As you are wounded, your Resolve will be decreased, but as it does your damage will increase. Discipline: A Disciplined Zealot stands his ground, no matter what. Your Discipline increases your durability and allows you better teamwork. It also allows you to regenerate your life and energy more rapidly. You will be given twenty points to spend on the various Strengths. Maximum ten points per Strength. Be sure to spread them around or you will be extremely vulnerable in certain areas. This RP will not be statbased. These are merely guidelines to determine the outcome of battles. The RP will begin when enough people have signed on. I'm going to insist that everyone use the default sign-up sheet.KnarledOne39 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 The Reawakened War (Pt 2) A group of warriors were awakened from Cyrostasis, and brought to the land of the living. Awakened by a female known only as Manta, they were briefly trained and removed from the Cyrostasis by her. Their training was cut short due to jammers set up by machines. As the group moved toward their evac point, they were ambushed twice. One by a single bot, which called for help. The second time, they were ambushed by a large number of bots, and just as they were to deliver the killing blow, other members sent by Manta saved them and removed the bots. One member was injured by the mysterious Harpy. Now, they on-board a drop-ship with the two others, heading for an unknown location.Jester500 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 (Story) On enemy ground. Location: Mercenary Battleship This was not going as planned... No, not at all, thought Commander Raymond. We were supposed to get out in the battleship before the Dominion noticed. Damned Resocs... Follow all their orders. "Sir, we have an incoming transmission from the Red Victory. Shall I patch them through?", asked Lieutenant Rogers. "No, they only want to threaten us. Focus batteries 2-6 on the Red Victory. We need to damage it as much as we can before warping to the rendezvous point." Ordered Raymond. And to think... Raymond had been a Dominion Commando a few hours before... His newly formed mercenaries were the remnants of his squad, after getting orders from Mengsk himself to destroy a Zerg hive cluster in a suicide mission. Mengsk doesn't give a damn about is soldiers, he thought, those datalogs on the wrecked battlecruiser were right... Activating his comm,"All crew, brace for warp. We need to get to the rendezvous. Keep to your stations, and brace for warp on my mark." Ordered the aforementioned Lieutenant Rogers. Dominion Log 22347: They warped to an unknown location, but they did a substantial amount of damage to my ship first. No scans nearby have found them. Mengsk will be pissed to hear this, already bad enough he has Raynor to deal with. 3 Hours later, Arriving at the rendezvous...xer0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 Thinking of changing my name to GreatReaper. It's intended as a reference to Kid Icarus Uprising. What do you think?Yoshi1 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 The Reawakened War (PRP Thread) “Wake up…..” You hear the words echo in your mind, but lose the rest of the sentence. At first, you don’t understand them, not comprehending their meaning. “Wake up…… you right now.” You open your eyes, and see a room. It is a bright white, with a grey ring on the ground around you. You look around, and see those similar to you, individuals in a suit with armor platting attached at various points, some with more armor than others. The voice, coming from a female, comes back to your ear. “Are you awake? Hang on, trying to improve the connection to your suits at this moment.” After a few seconds, the voice returns to your head, clearer. “Good, you’re awake. Do you remember anything about yourself? You don’t need to say it, but if you want to, you can. For now, I’m trying to get your suit in sync with you again. Just follow my instructions until I can confirm you are set.” A HUD flickers on, then turns off. “Your suits haven’t been active for a while. They are a bit slow turning back on.” The voice relays, and the HUD comes back on at full power. “Follow my instructions, and we should have you back into the fight. Believe me, we need all the help we can get." Welcome! This is the PRP thread. First, few things you need to know: Every suit has control of an element. You can choose not to use an element, but you will need to describe what this specific thing your chose does. Ice is the only element that is not usable for this RP. No one has memories immediately of their previous life. This will be revealed at certain times of my choosing. You may also choose to not reveal your history at all, as is your choice. You will all be in armor, so the description of self will be limited by that. This is an RP of choice. You may choose to be stealthy in your missions, or you can go guns blazing, but not both. Other RPers may choose the same, however, once you are spotted, the WHOLE TEAM is spotted, regardless if they have encountered someone or not Elements would include: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Lightning, Magnetic, Poison. Specializations is anything that doesn't fall under the Elements category . Sheet: ^RPer Name^ Name: (You may choose a real name; however, you will be referred to by your Codename) Weapons: (Pistol, Ranged (Such as Sniper Rifle, Assault Rifle, Shotgun, ect.) and Melee) Element/Specialization: (What element you use, or what you use if you don’t choose an element) Abilities: (Four to start, you may get more. Must reflect on Element/Specialization) Physical Appearance: (How you look in the suit, colors, ect) Backstory: (Self-Explanatory) For those who choose not to use an element, here is an example(You may use it, but change the weapons and name, please.) ^Jester^ Name: Wraith Weapons: Lako Hand Cannon, Powered Bow+Arrow, Sokol Long Sword Element/Specialization: Sound Abilities: Scream: Wraith unleashes a loud scream, augmenting it with ultrasound reverberations, injuring nearby enemies in a large radius. Sonar: Wraith can ping the surrounding area with sound, spotting enemies. Silence: Can deafen enemies, lowing their awareness of allies and enemies. Shatter: Focuses a sound blast, instantly shattering shields and stunning a target Physical Appearance: Female of light build, slightly muscular. White suit with a rhombus shoulder on left side, with a fin-like helmet, the fin pointing backward. White armor on her arms, legs, feet, and little plating on her chest and back. 6' even Backstory: N/AJester82 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXV Zack's son has arrived with reinforcements for the Academy and the tournament has started. What will happen now? This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later). Note on Applications, Zarkun does the damage figuration, range, and damage bonuses, so just list your weapons and he'll work out everything appropriately. Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Phoenix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia Room 11: Room 12: This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but I will not DM. I simply help around and is the Emergency DM when CR and SF aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Separatist Space, VIII Please keep the majority of OOC posts in Separatist Space, Discussion. Thank you http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7200051805 Separatist Space, the story so far... The RP takes place in "Separatist" space. Which is past protoss space. Some Terrans were exploring past protoss space (which is illegal might I add) and found even more intelligent lifeforms then they could imagine(all those custom races and such). With some funding from many governments and organizations, hundreds of thousands of colonists were being exported out from terran space and into distant space. The colonists got tired of being bossed around by all of their shareholders and pretty much announced themselves separate from the Terrans in Terran space. Hence, the lands they colonized became, "Separatist" space and the colonists became "Separatists" because they supported the separation of separatist space and Terran space. Many more events caused the separatist movement, but to sum it up in a few paragraphs, there ya go. Separatist Space, Backstory Entire colonies have been going missing, frigates carrying valuable cargo, gone. Terrans are still new to Separatist space and the Separatist Military is doing little to stop investigate. IMPORTANT NOTE This RP is extremely open, if you want to not engage in the main plot, that is totally fine, I would not recomend it but I will still allow it. Also keep in mind that at first you will have to pursue the main story, you will not start according to the main story. You will start out however you wish, wherever you wish.MarkusDaWise172 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Zergling and Zealot 2 Episode 2 Part 1 Zerglings and Zealots 2: Hall of Legends. I, KnarledOne, have taken it upon myself to resurrect this RP in the name of all our old, lost RPers, whose names we remember with gladness. People like NickDaMan, Vultureling, IraqLobster, MockingJay, HowBabysRBrn, Wfawwer, BcInfinity (see, I remembered you), and all those other guys who are either dead or only barely alive. So, let us begin. You arrive to find yourself in the middle of a huge temple. Massive stone statues dominate the gigantic room, arranged in a circle near the walls. A gigantic Changeling is directly in front of you, a hideous grin frozen on its stone face. Just to its left is a massive stone Overlord, its cold glance freezing you with logical horror. To its left is a huge stone Marine with a Gauss Rifle and a Psi-Blade. One step further down the line is a Spectre, and then a creature that could have been a Firebat, a Lobster, or some other things you're not sure about. Then comes a female ghost, a young girl who looks both sad and fierce at the same time. She is supporting the lifeless body of another young Ghost, this one male. A great stone tear trickles from her right eye. The next statue is of a great, fierce man, his body enveloped in clouds and lightning. Next to him is another man, one who resembles General Warfield... or is it Arcturus Mengsk? Either way, the man's face commands great respect. Next to that is a massive grinning Hybrid. Then there is a huge statue of something that looked like the terrible offspring of a Zergling and a Vulture, then a man in a Ghost suit wearing sunglasses and armed with an interesting blend of Terran and Protoss technology, and then your gaze has returned to the Changeling. This time, you notice that a man sits at a desk at the foot of the statue. You walk up to him. "Greetings," he says. "I am the official Clerk of the Hall of Legends. Are you here to apply?" You nod your head dumbly, having no idea what he's talking about. "It is very exciting, is it not? The planet always goes wild when it's announced a new statue will be added to the Hall of Legends. Actually, not many have applied so far. I guess the fact so many applicants died last time turned them off. Oh, forgive me for blithering. I need you to fill this out really quick..." <PlayerName> Character Name. Character Race(s). Character Base Unit(s). "Thanks," he says as you hand him the completed application. "Wait, hold on a sec. I was supposed to give you something. Of course, for the first applicant it's a little bigger, but no matter." He hands you some things, but you suddenly interrupt him before he can speak again. "Wait. Where am I? What the heck did I just sign up for?" He looks at you with genuine astonishment. "I thought you knew! This is the Hall of Legends. All those statues you see represent great warriors, leaders, writers, mages, etcetera. There are many great names there... Zanon, HBRB, MockingJay, TheCommander, ThunderCrash... many great, great names. Wait, are you one of them? Well, if you're not I should tell you how things work. You will leave here once done and go to the town. There you should quest around, complete sub-plots with the other players, and generally be heroic. Well, you could be evil too, that worked for the Changeling there. "Anyways, every now and then Dee'Em, the guardian spirit of the town and temple, will cause something to happen that will test the wits and powers of all the contestants. After a while, all the players and anyone else who happens to be watching will vote to determine which player is the worthiest. A likeness of that person's guardian spirit will be placed here in the Hall of Legends in their honor. Pretty sweet, eh?" You think a moment. "Are there any facilities here in the Temple that will be of use to me?" "Sure!" He says. "There's an arena back there where players can practice. You can change the configuration by saying a prayer to Dee'Em. Over there is a portal to the Bar, where you can get something to drink..." http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6522503786?page=1#115 "...and over there is the History Portal, where you can find the Original Z&Z. " http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522072239http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522433891 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522465207 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2548835834 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2593047757 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2657545815 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2657265857 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3595377742 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4015205320 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4240804347 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4927102752 ...and the previous episode of this series... http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6572357170 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6572360576 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6759126912 http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6933304018 "Oh, but wait. You'll have to leave all your weapons here except two. And you'll have to refrain from using any of your special powers except one. So, which will it be?" Character Armaments. Character Abilities. "...Great! Now you're set. Oh, but I'm curious. I forgot to tell you, my sight is very weak, what do you look like?" Character Physical Appearance. "Hmm. You sound like an interesting looking person. Tell me about yourself." Character Backstory. "Wow, you've lead quite the life. I can see why your guardian spirit has brought you here, you stand a great chance of winning and getting his or her statue added to the collection. Well, it's been great to meet you. I wish you good luck, now get out there and win!" "...Oh, wait. I should describe the town to you really quick so you don't get lost. When you walk out of the temple the first thing you'll see will be the K'ang. That's a free place for travellers to stay, so I daresay you'll use it. To the left of the K'ang is Infernundy Street, and to the right is Breakout Boulevard. They join with Crash Avenue to form a triangle. The Mayor's mansion is on Crash, so if you need him or if you somehow get elected mayor, you should have no trouble finding the place. There are two other places to stay, just so you know. The Smiles Resort is a fancy hotel on Breakout Boulevard, it's pretty nice, but they won't let you in unless they deem you worthy. Their owner disappeared, so the Mayor took over until he returns. Also there's a residential area connected to Infernundy Street, if you're ever looking to be a homeowner. "There's some nice food here too. JoeyRay's bar is right next to the K'ang if you don't like Zanon's, or if you just want to patronize the town. On Crash there's a fancy place called the Dime and Spectre, like a bar but more cultured. Its owner disappeared, though I think he was a Commander or something. Breakout's got the Defiler, a great diner if you're a Zerg. Used to be owned by the same guy that owned the hotel, but he vanished. Might come back. The Roach Warren is right next to the Defiler, they got some serious competition going. On Infernundy there's Day to Remember, that place has some real great food. Owner's a little creepy, but then again nobody's seen him for a while. "There are some stores and assorted houses, but most are for sale to one with money and honor. I sure hope you enjoy your stay here. The Dungeon is to the west, so straight past the town once you leave here. It's weird cuz it changes all the time, we think Dee'Em does it. The rest of the directions are woods. There's a volcano past the South Forest, and the mountain east of the Temple isn't exactly forbidden. Of course, there's no prohibition on going into space as long as it conforms to the plot. "One more thing to remember is that here, the plot is driven entirely by the players. It starts with only one plot element: the contest. From there, it's up to you to find your destiny and prove that you are the greatest of them all." "Wait," you say. He looks up again. "What's this planet called?" He smiles. "Echo VI." Tl; dr - This is your chance, relatively new people. Your statue is not yet present in the Hall. There virtually no rules or restrictions on this thread, so bring in any character you want from any RP or create a new one. All you have to do is prove your worth by developing good plots with the other players and proving your valor and cunning. Eventually everyone will vote and determine who will be immortalized in the Hall of Legends. I'm going to join too, probably. As for you old people who are already in the Hall: you can join too. Please do, in fact. You will receive special veterancy benefits to give you a headstart. Keep in mind that your char can also fulfill a mentor role (or antagonist role) for the newer chars, thus allowing you to more heavily influence who will win. Character signup: <PlayerName> Character Name. Character Race(s). Character Base Unit(s). Character Armaments (up to 2). Character Abilities (one for now). Character Physical Appearance. Character Backstory. I will occasionally cause some event to speed up the Roleplaying, but remember there are few rules. Anyone can develop a crazy plotline... just don't go overboard or everyone will try to kill you. Clarification: this means I am the DM. I may give this role to someone else if they want it and I don't. Don't worry, this thread is not governed by the DM. The DungeonMaster has two jobs: customize the Dungeon when he/she first gets control, and ensure that the thread runs smoothly by causing events and managing the Information Desk and the Board. Also, whenever a new thread is created the DM must post a fully updated description of the Hall of Legends, as well as a recap of current events. Have fun, KO.KnarledOne326 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 22) Continued from Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 21).Zanon500 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Kerrigan's Diary This is based on the Raynor Diary that was made long ago this one however Belongs to Kerrigan herself ya wana write something silly or something sereous go nuts!Darkan0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXIV This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later). Note on Applications, Zarkun does the damage figuration, range, and damage bonuses, so just list your weapons and he'll work out everything appropriately. Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Phoenix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia Room 11: Room 12: This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but I will not DM. I simply help around and is the Emergency DM when CR and SF aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Zarkun500 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 The Reawakened War “Wake up…..” You hear the words echo in your mind, but lose the rest of the sentence. At first, you don’t understand them, not comprehending their meaning. “Wake up…… you right now.” You open your eyes, and see a room. It is a bright white, with a grey ring on the ground around you. You look around, and see those similar to you, individuals in a suit with armor platting attached at various points, some with more armor than others. The voice, coming from a female, comes back to your ear. “Are you awake? Hang on, trying to improve the connection to your suits at this moment.” After a few seconds, the voice returns to your head, clearer. “Good, you’re awake. Do you remember anything about yourself? You don’t need to say it, but if you want to, you can. For now, I’m trying to get your suit in sync with you again. Just follow my instructions until I can confirm you are set.” A HUD flickers on, then turns off. “Your suits haven’t been active for a while. They are a bit slow turning back on.” The voice relays, and the HUD comes back on at full power. “Follow my instructions, and we should have you back into the fight. Believe me, we need all the help we can get." The voice says calmly.Jester500 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Roll-2-Dodge --2-- In this thread, players may in their posts Attempt to do things. An attempt could be anything from trying to Spawn Moar Overlords to eating cake to conquering the earth. All could potentially be fatal, or could make you rich! I (or another qualified person) will roll a die to determine your level of success. Providing example: Bob: ... Roll 1, lethal failure. Bob's soup is so bad that he dies instantly and his body is charred to ashes on the spot. Bob is now ashes: Dead. Roll 2, failure. Bob's soup tastes awful, so bad he begins vomiting violently. Bob is now Vulnerable. Roll 3, grey area. Bob eats a bowl of the soup, but it's not appealing. He leaves the rest. Bob is now either Fine or Vulnerable, dependent on magnitude of attempt. Cooking soup is mundane. He is Fine. Roll 4, success. Bob makes a delicious soup. He eagerly eats it all. Bob is now Fine. Roll 5, great success. Bob's soup is so good he opens a soup restaurant, which is immediately successful. Bob is Good. Roll 6, extreme success. Bob's soup is fantastic! It raises his psionic index by 2 and gives him eternal life. Bob is Great. You may get tags from actions. THis is what they mean. Keep in mind that I might not enforce them if I take pity on you, get irritated by you, or am simply too lazy. Tag scale: Exiled - out of the game unless someone specifically summons him. Cannot roll. Dead - could be revived accidentally or on purpose. -2 to all rolls. Injured - not in the best shape. -1 to all rolls. Vulnerable - off balance. -1 to Dodges. Fine - nothing wrong here. Good - feels pretty good. +1 to all rolls. Great - things are going very well. +2 to all rolls. Giddy - sick with happiness. +3 to non-Dodge rolls. Prepared - ready for anything. +2 to Dodges. Godlike - SOMEBODY STOP HIM! +3 to all rolls. Cannot be Killed, Exiled, or Injured. All players begin Fine. If higher than Fine, will lose one rank each turn. If lower, action must be taken to raise rank. If someone Attempts to do something nasty to you, you have to Roll 2 Dodge. The die will be rolled for you to determine how much damage you suffer, if any. In addition to being a qualified operator of the DIce of Power, I also represent the Celestial Court, to which you can appeal if you are Exiled for a couple of turns or if you feel you've been wronged. Zanon is also a qualified Roller. Anyone else who thinks they have what it takes may apply to the Celestial Court for a chance at Rolling the Dice. If "we" like your work you could become qualified. Nothing from the previous thread will be held over. We are beginning again. Except: MEchaGhidrah will begin with the DIce of Power, giving him +1 to all rolls. Make your Attempts.KnarledOne500 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Project Redblade- PRP Signup and Discussion <4 years, 2 months after the Brood War at a secret Dominion Hybrid Research Facility> The doors of the conference room came open with a pneumatic hiss, and in strode a tall, imposing figure in Military garb, medals covering his pressed dark blue generals' jacket. "G.. General Krutz! Wel-" a scientist stammered. "Emperor Mengsk demands to see Project RedBlade's results. We need these Successors fielded immediately; The Zerg stir." "B-but sir," the scientist spluttered. "We have not managed to successfully combine human psionic and Zerg DNA. The virus is simply too strong! We are years away from producing a sentient specimen." "Damn you!" General Krutz thundered. "Our ghost corps are being depleted faster then we can train them, not to mention half of our psionicly gifted youth are going to your blasted program! Emperor Mengsk demands results! Show me what you have." Terrified, the scientist nodded meekly and led the General along with a few off his associates down a series of tunnels until they reached the holding cells. The small group of Dominion scientists and war officials walked down the row of cells, the pair of marine escorts shadowing closely, as the tortured inhabitants of the cells slunk back into the shadows, or flung themselves at the energy fields containing them, hissing, screeching, roaring. Less then half human, more then half zerg. All were monsters, experiments gone horribly wrong. One chittered mindlessly, a girl in shredded prison drab with large mandibles protruding from her face, its limbs twisted and irregular. Another with a zergling looking head and limbs shrieked and threw itself repeatedly toward the energy barrier and the spectators beyond. With each crashing impact, bones grinded and shattered, stabbing through the creatures carapace. With one last weak frenzied body slam it shuddered and lay still. The Dominion officers were visibly sickened, and one failed to retain his lunch as another specimen appeared to turn itself inside out. Each experiment seemed more maddened and out of control then the last to the General until one caught his eye. "Wait!" he called out. "What about that one?" The scientist turned to look, and was astonished to see nothing more then a boy, no older then 16 sitting glumly in his containment cell. Bracing himself, the scientist leaned in for a closer look, expecting to boy to suddenly... well.. anything. The boy met his gaze briefly, then looked away, a clearly frightened expression on his face. The scientist, more then confused, activated the status panel by the cell and read the information to himself under his breath. "Subject Drake Reynelds... splicings began Thursday... test batch #089: Zerg Larvae DNA... results negative.. no Zerg DNA detected." Odd, he thought. Must just be an instrumentation error of some sort. "I need to check the equipment in the cell briefly" he announced to the group as he gestured the escort forward. The virtual keypad beeped as he punched in the code. The Double set of armored doors swung open, and the first marine entered the room, the scientist and the second marine following closely. The boy shrank from the intruders, cowering away in the far corner while the scientist checked the automated splicing equipment arrayed in the cell. He pressed a fingerprint-activated panel and a small display screen appeared. The screen read that there was a small jam in the delivery system of one of the mechanical probes which he quickly fixed with a small electronic multi-purpose tool. Double checking the internal equipment, he confirmed the outer panel's reading: No Zerg DNA detected. He gave a small, involuntary sigh of relief, and the two marines turned to leave the cell as the scientist announced to the attentive group on the other side of the energy barrier: "It was an equipment malfunction. He's just a boy." The scientist's chest blew outward and his entrails splattered over the blueish forcefield. Hydralisk spines riddled the rear marine's back armor as well and he fell without a sound. The second marine turned and began to fire blindly into the cell, but a massive pair of claws separated his legs from his body with a sickening crunch of armor and bone. The massive Hydralisk burst from the cell and reared itself up, screeching its rage. The horrified group of Terrans ran, screaming in terror, and General Krutz pulled out a large revolver, firing three rounds before he was pinned to the wall by more spines, dripping with venom. The boy was nowhere to be seen. The next few members of the group were annihilated with contemptuous ease, dying with looks of confusion and terror frozen on their faces. The last scientist spluttered out his final breath, reaching for the alarm only centimeters away. The last survivor, a young man of about 18, who had come in with the Dominion war officials, cowered petrified in a corner, gazing at the slowly advancing beast. The young man (more of a boy really) had an innocent, tanned youthful face and had soft blue eyes. He was obviously one of the Dominion's draftees, forced into learning leadership and tactics instead of riding speeder bikes and chasing girls like a normal kid his age. He watched, terrified as the Hydralisk slithered closer, and stopped a few feet in front of him. Shaking, he slowly looked upward, and his eyes met the Zerg's. There, in the fiery depths of the monster's eyes was... intelligence? The Hydralisk held his gaze for several moments, and then, slowly, turned away. He is not like the others, he is not tainted the Hydralisk thought, slithering down the shadowy hall away from the young officer in training. Gradually the dark silhouette of the Hydralisk shifted, shrunk, into that of a boy's. The false look of fear that he had worn in the cell was completely gone. In it's place was an entirely new visage, he seemed taller, broader, and on his face was a look of vengence. And now to free my brethren he thought, changing into a zergling now, tearing open a ventilation shaft, and melting into the shadows. Yes i know that was a long intro... and no one is going to read it... but yeah anyways! Drake means to free his brethren (or sisteren haha), which are you. You may choose to be a Successor like Drake, or a failed mutation of your design (your posts must sound maddened and insane if you choose this, and no ultralisk-mutants or anything big like that haha) The story will begin when i feel we have enough players. We will be attemping to destroy the lab, kill the mad scientists who made us into what we are, and ultimately escape. You must be zergy, no protoss hybrids or pure terrans (sorry). EDIT: For clarification purposes I will define Successor and Mutant Successor: Code name for the next-gen ghosts Mengsk ordered created. Along with Protoss/Zerg hybrids, Terran/Zerg and Terran/Protoss hybrids were also experimented with. After a short time, Protoss DNA was declared too complex to splice with that of a Terran and the creation of Zerg/Terran hybrids was pursued in earnest, under Project Redblade. Years of uncontrollable Infested Terran-esque results finally yielded success when a new set of DNA was tried: Zerg Larvae. The resulting beings have human and zerg DNA so finely grafted it is nearly undetectable. They can shift into zerg creatures at will, and will occasionally do so uncontrollably according to their emotions. Most Successors have a favorite Zerg morph which is often more powerful. All Successors resent what is done to them and wish to wreak their vengeance upon the scientists who created them. Some have memories of their past life as a human. Others are lost in the splicing process. They appear fully human. -Note- Ability customization of a Successor character is encouraged, however the changes will need to be run by me first. Mutant: A failed Successor experiment. Mutants are not imbued with Larvae DNA, but can be a mix between humanity and one or more zerg species. Many reflect insanity and bipolar personalities. Like with Successors, some remember their past, but many are shaped and molded beyond recognition, reborn in their madness. Entries: <Player> Name: Gender: Physical Description: Mutations/Zergy powers: (If Successor) Favorite Morph (w/ Description): Personality/Insanity: Backstory:DeadViper86 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Abathurs latest find http://browse.deviantart.com/fanart/?q=starcraft+2+pony#/art/Abathur-Meets-Pony-361009782?_sid=741d9da0Unholyheaven0 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Flight of the Eagle Pre-RP/Discussion Congratulations! You have been accepted into the Eagle Souls. A mercenary group that will do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are currently getting transported to the Roost, the space station in which the Eagle Souls operate out of. Oh, and don’t worry about death. We have all your funeral expenses covered, no matter what happens, even if your body is consumed by Zerg and used to feed their creep. The Eagle Souls are split up into five unit categories. They are: The Phantoms: Phantoms are the group dedicated to stealth, assassinating, and sabotaging. They are swift and deadly, but their armor greatly lacks protection, making them extremely frail. Their suits are outfitted with cloaking devices that are so sensitive to Psionics that their low level of it (PI 3-5) can allow them to cloak. However this technology is in a prototype stage (even though there are tens of them), so their benefits will not last long. But the cloaking device is only used in desperate situations, as Phantoms are hard to see when they are in the darkness. As well as the fact that they are extremely flexible, so they can hang from the roof where no one will expect them. The Phantoms are no laughing matter; unless they fail. Then laugh your @ss off at their expense. Starting Gear Available: R-1 Operations Rifle Mk. 2, T-8 Sniper Rifle, simple psyblade, simple neo-steel combat knife, breaching charges, smoke grenades Starting Ability: Quick Cloak The Scavengers: Scavengers are the grunts, er, primary assault force of the Eagle Souls. Their armor is medium strength, allowing them to take blows, while not sacrificing a lot of speed. These gr- um, I mean these guys are armed with weapons of mass destruction, if you think capable of killing a Zergling with a few shots qualifies for mass destruction. And this, my friend, is a Scavenger. Starting Gear Available: L-52 Assault Rifle, O-23 Carbine, M-19 Machine Pistol, P-09 Semi-Automatic Pistol, Fragmentation Grenades, Incendiary Grenades. Starting Ability: Healing Unit Mk. 1 The Predators: Predators are like snapping turtles. Slow as hell, heavily armored, and can deliver a good blow. They are in essence, walking tanks, except these tanks are much slower, a little less armored, and deal less damage per blow. Predators are used both as heavy support and meat shields; or should I say steel shields? However, they can deal heavy blows to everything, be it man, machine, or some twisted man machine hybrid. Not to mention Xenospecies, except for little fast ones. Those things are big annoyances. To summarize, Predators have given up all hope of speed (like turtles) for protection (like turtles), and heavy guns (not like turtles). Starting Gear Available: JR-7 Grenade Launcher, Q-5 Cannon, Simple Power Gauntlets, Simple Claw Gauntlets, Incendinary Round, Volt Round Starting Ability: Run Augmentation The Parents: Ah, we all have ‘em, except orphans. Parents, those annoying people who took care of you as a child, and still care much for you now. Well now imagine them with weapons and a medical pack. And now remove the fact that you know who they are. Parents are combat medics who make sure everyone is alive, and if they are dying, making the passing less painful, but by far longer. You still like them? Well, suck it up butter cup. ‘Cause these guys are your best chance at survival. They will take care of you like parents and make sure you don’t die on the battlefield, unless they hate you or have to retreat due to Zerg finding you tasty. In the sense of combat prowess, Parents are the worst choice, but their healing units and shields balance that out. However, they are still quite vulnerable to all attacks. So you better cover their @sses so they can save yours, or you can leave them in the open and have them laugh at you as you are dying. Starting Gear Available: L-2 Plasma Pistol, P-09 Semi-Auto Pistol, Simplistic Energy Shield, Simplistic Neo-Steel Shield, Net Gun, Flare Gun Starting Ability: Medical Laser Mk. 1 The Nests: Nests are our good friends who are tech savvies. They build all sorts of things, doesn’t mean they are all that strong though. They wear large cumbersome armor to have the ability to build and deploy their machines on the battlefield. Their weaponry isn’t all that great and require their machines to fight for them, but they are good for having as support as they also know how machines work and where to hit them. But most are wooses, so they will tell you to do so. Starting Gear Available: SR-1 Shotgun, B-7 Pulse Rifle, Grapple Claw, Rotary Blades, EMP Grenade, Volt Grenade Starting Ability: Deploy XR-0 Sentry Turret (Do not post until I say, also, better name suggestions are highly appreciated)ShadowFury204 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Compilation of Menus. This should not be dead and is relevant. HINT HINT. Joey Ray's official menu! Please add recommendations! I will add descriptions later. PLEASE add ideas. This is the food of all Roleplays. Eat, drink, repeat! I will add approximately (One) item a day, and I need your help keeping this thread alive, as adding new things doesn't keep it at the top. 1. Creepshake 2. Chocolate milk. 3. Strawberry milk. 4. Rasberry martini. 5. Bourbon, Jim Raynor style 6. Fried Muta-Wings 7. Vegetable Tray 8. Whiskey (any kind) 9. Tequila 10. Eggs, Bacon 'n Grits 11. Acid Spew 12 Classic XXX 13 Glorified Rations (Great on the go!) 14 Whatever I got Today (Special! Changes daily!) 15 Ultra-Burgers (3 pounds...yum) 16 teriyaki Corrupter 17 Suckling Zergling 18 Solar Shake (For the Protoss) 19 Classic Burger 20 Mac n' Cheese (Now with optional Creepcheese!) 21 Sammuro Fruit Shake/Raw 22 Framberrys Raw/Shake 23 Water (gasp!) 24 Lamb Chops 25 Zerg Soup 26 Fish (Choose one.) 27 Tortellinis 28 Steak (Varied amounts of cooking) 29 Tacos (Anything in them) 30 Fondue (Chocolate) 31 Fondue (Cheese) 32 Fondue (Other) 33 Frozen Yogurt (Any flavor imaginable. Even..Chocolate, Coffee, Pomegranate, Tart,etc) 34 Spaghetti and Meat Sauce 35 Roasted Templar (For the Zerg. I only harvest recently dead Protoss.) 36 Soda (Choose) 37 Hydralisk Legs 38 Cherry on top! (Extra, choose from-Creep-Cherry, Psi-Cherry, or regular Cherry) 39 Add Mint! 40 Add Chocolate! 41 Add Extra Liquor! 44 Nuke Noodles! 45 Big Ol' Hotdog (Anything on it) 46 Pylus (Pylon Drink) 46 Classic Chili 47 Add Strawberry 48 Strawberry On Top 49 Pretzel (With or without Creepsauce, Ketchup, Mustard, etc) 50 Pot Pie (Don't ask what's in it) 51 Roasted Roach Legs 52 Concussive Shot 53 Hellion Hot Sauce 54 Zerg Rush Energy Drink (Like a Baneling Bust to the face!) 55 Reaver Drop Energy Drink 56 Terran Turtle ...Sleep Drink 57 Fried Zerg Eggs 58 Mushroom Power-Up 59 Lunar Energy Bar 60 Mar Sara Cola 61 Apple Pie 62 Hydralisk Ribs 63 Zergling Ribs (For the kiddies) 64 Ultralisk Ribs (for the hungry souls out there) 65 Terran (Rib, leg, Chunk of Flesh)(Also, Joey only takes FRESHLY KILLED TERRAN!!! HE DOES NOT MURDER!!!!!) 66 Beans n' Rice 67 Salad (Just greens) 68 Chicken Salad 69 Open-Face Turkey 70 Larva (Again, he only takes doomed Larva, that will die from lack of Creep) 71 Ankh Specialty- Fresh Fish Salad 72 Chips (Any kind) 73 French Fries (Any kind, any sauce, any seasoning) 74 Psi-Storm Soup 75 Queen Fingers 76 Shield Battery Medical Drink 77 Charburger (More char than not) 78 Nuke (Now 99% Alc/Vol!) 79 Infestor Jelly 80 Hydralisk au Vin 81 I herd u liek Mudkipz? 82 Braised Roach Legs 83 Steamed Queen Legs 84 Zerg Egg Balut 85 Ultralisk Tusk Marrow 86 Fried Zerg Larvae 87 Leviathan Caviar 88 Mutalisk Sashimi 89 Corruptor Rolls 90 Corruptor Tentacle Alfredo with Corruption Sauce 91 Fungal Growth Cheese 92 Psi Cherry Pie 93 Psi Cherry with Choco-Psi Sauce 94 Zergling Diniguan 95 Power Pylon Jelly Beans 96 Lurker Spine Rib 97 Protoss Plasma 98 Stew (Whatever I got on handy!) 99 Changeling Mystery Meat 100 Mutalisk Pad Thai 101 Chips 'n Creep (Nachos!) 102 Sweet and Sour Hydralisk 103 Neosteel With Acid Sauce 104 Chargelot Energy Drink 105 Protoss Warp Battery (A Drink For Our Mechanical Friends) 106 Hydra-Shawarma 107 Zerg Tacos 108 Mutalisk Spaghetti Meatballs 109 Mutalisk Meatloaf 110 Defiler Sauce (Spicy and Sour) 111 Defiler Legs (Like lobsters) 112 Hydralisk-Spine Needle Shishcabobs (Eat From the Tips of Your Enemies!) 113 Queen Mustard (Zerg-ified Mustard!) 114 Larva Pork 115 Ultralisk Jerky (Hard and Harder) 116 Lyote Shepherd's Pie 117 Lyote Steak 118 Karak Roast 119 Lava Crab, Lava Cakes 120 Chocolate Lava Cakes 121 Ursadak Tusk Marrow 122 Defiler Stew 123 Scourge Cookies (Like a Scourge To the Face!) 124 Urubu legs 125 Scantipede Lolly Pops 126 Truffle (Pure Chocolate, Mint, Rasberry) 127 Roach Jalapeno Sauce (They AREN'T Jalapenos) 128 Urubu Buffalo Wings 129 Ghost Snipe Alchohol (Adds That Certain Kick-For Biological Units Only) 130 Mind Blast Vodka 131 Nuka-Cola (A Time-Tested Classic!) 132 Queen-Milk Cheese Quesadilla with Roasted Zergling Bits 133 Tofu (With Optional WasabiCreep) 134 Hive Steak 135: Larv-ade 136: "Cream" Soda 137: Infestor JellyVultureling52 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XXIII Only doing this because we need the new thread. Will make any revisions that are requested by the DMs. This is simple. A school-esque setting will function here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Widow Mine Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Changeling Swarm Host Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes Vehicles In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later). Note on Applications, Zarkun does the damage figuration, range, and damage bonuses, so just list your weapons and he'll work out everything appropriately. Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Phoenix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Tempest (Modified) Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank Diamondback Campus Layout: Basement: CLASSIFIED Section A: Classrooms, Lab, Eco-System, Bathrooms, elevator to surface Section B: Cafeteria, Phones, Library, Gymnasium, Firing Range, Section C: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) Section D: Chemical Testing, Main Computer Network Room Surface: Hangar, Warp-pad Rooms: Room 1: Sahlk & Destron Room 2: Dante & Yoshi Room 3: Omicron & Kelly Room 4: Jen Room 5: Stefan & Greggor Room 6: Tarioshi & Sam Room 7: Eric & Peter Room 8: Ceas & Calek Room 9: Shirinar & Teldarix Room 10: Terance & Alicia Room 11: Room 12: This is a follow up to the original PKA, and will be run by Shade Ravius and Zaros. Zack will make the occasional cameo, but I will not DM. I simply help around and is the Emergency DM when CR and SF aren't around. Please follow format. Also, you are arriving on a desert planet. The rest will be explained later.Warhawk500 Apr 17, 2013