Joeyray's Bar

Sep 21, 2012 Zerglings and Zealots 2: Hall of Legends. I, KnarledOne, have taken it upon myself to resurrect this RP in the name of all our old, lost RPers, whose names we remember with gladness. People like NickDaMan, Vultureling, IraqLobster, MockingJay, HowBabysRBrn, Wfawwer, BcInfinity (see, I remembered you), and all those other guys who are either dead or only barely alive. So, let us begin. You arrive to find yourself in the middle of a huge temple. Massive stone statues dominate the gigantic room, arranged in a circle near the walls. A gigantic Changeling is directly in front of you, a hideous grin frozen on its stone face. Just to its left is a massive stone Overlord, its cold glance freezing you with logical horror. To its left is a huge stone Marine with a Gauss Rifle and a Psi-Blade. One step further down the line is a Spectre, and then a creature that could have been a Firebat, a Lobster, or some other things you're not sure about. Then comes a female ghost, a young girl who looks both sad and fierce at the same time. She is supporting the lifeless body of another young Ghost, this one male. A great stone tear trickles from her right eye. The next statue is of a great, fierce man, his body enveloped in clouds and lightning. Next to him is another man, one who resembles General Warfield... or is it Arcturus Mengsk? Either way, the man's face commands great respect. Next to that is a massive grinning Hybrid. Then there is a huge statue of something that looked like the terrible offspring of a Zergling and a Vulture, and then your gaze has returned to the Changeling. This time, you notice that a man sits at a desk at the foot of the statue. You walk up to him. "Greetings," he says. "I am the official Clerk of the Hall of Legends. Are you here to apply?" You nod your head dumbly, having no idea what he's talking about. "It is very exciting, is it not? The planet always goes wild when it's announced a new statue will be added to the Hall of Legends. Actually, not many have applied so far. I guess the fact so many applicants died last time turned them off. Oh, forgive me for blithering. I need you to fill this out really quick..." <PlayerName> Character Name. Character Race(s). Character Base Unit(s). "Thanks," he says as you hand him the completed application. "Wait, hold on a sec. I was supposed to give you something. Of course, for the first applicant it's a little bigger, but no matter." He hands you some things, but you suddenly interrupt him before he can speak again. "Wait. Where am I? What the heck did I just sign up for?" He looks at you with genuine astonishment. "I thought you knew! This is the Hall of Legends. All those statues you see represent great warriors, leaders, writers, mages, etcetera. There are many great names there... Zanon, HBRB, MockingJay, TheCommander, ThunderCrash... many great, great names. Wait, are you one of them? Well, if you're not I should tell you how things work. You will leave here once done and go to the town. There you should quest around, complete sub-plots with the other players, and generally be heroic. Well, you could be evil too, that worked for the Changeling there. "Anyways, every now and then Dee'Em, the guardian spirit of the town and temple, will cause something to happen that will test the wits and powers of all the contestants. After a while, all the players and anyone else who happens to be watching will vote to determine which player is the worthiest. A likeness of that person's guardian spirit will be placed here in the Hall of Legends in their honor. Pretty sweet, eh?" You think a moment. "Are there any facilities here in the Temple that will be of use to me?" "Sure!" He says. "There's an arena back there where players can practice. You can change the configuration by saying a prayer to Dee'Em. Over there is a portal to the Bar, where you can get something to drink..." http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6522503786?page=1#115 "...and over there is the History Portal, where you can find the Original Z&Z. " http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2522072239 "Oh, but wait. You'll have to leave all your weapons here except two. And you'll have to refrain from using any of your special powers except two. So, which will it be?" Character Armaments. Character Abilities. "...Great! Now you're set. Oh, but I'm curious. I forgot to tell you, my sight is very weak, what do you look like?" Character Physical Appearance. "Hmm. You sound like an interesting looking person. Tell me about yourself." Character Backstory. "Wow, you've lead quite the life. I can see why your guardian spirit has brought you here, you stand a great chance of winning and getting his or her statue added to the collection. Well, it's been great to meet you. I wish you good luck, now get out there and win!" "...Oh, wait. I should describe the town to you really quick so you don't get lost. When you walk out of the temple the first thing you'll see will be the K'ang. That's a free place for travellers to stay, so I daresay you'll use it. To the left of the K'ang is Infernundy Street, and to the right is Breakout Boulevard. They join with Crash Avenue to form a triangle. The Mayor's mansion is on Crash, so if you need him or if you somehow get elected mayor, you should have no trouble finding the place. There are two other places to stay, just so you know. The Smiles Resort is a fancy hotel on Breakout Boulevard, it's pretty nice, but they won't let you in unless they deem you worthy. Their owner disappeared, so the Mayor took over until he returns. Also there's a residential area connected to Infernundy Street, if you're ever looking to be a homeowner. "There's some nice food here too. JoeyRay's bar is right next to the K'ang if you don't like Zanon's, or if you just want to patronize the town. On Crash there's a fancy place called the Drone and Spectre, like a bar but more cultured. Its owner disappeared, though I think he was a Commander or something. Breakout's got the Defiler, a great diner if you're a Zerg. Used to be owned by the same guy that owned the hotel, but he vanished. Might come back. The Roach Warren is right next to the Defiler, they got some serious competition going. On Infernundy there's Day to Remember, that place has some real great food. Owner's a little creepy, but then again nobody's seen him for a while. "There are some stores and assorted houses, but most are for sale to one with money and honor. I sure hope you enjoy your stay here. The Dungeon is to the west, so straight past the town once you leave here. It's weird cuz it changes all the time, we think Dee'Em does it. The rest of the directions are woods. There's a volcano past the South Forest, and the mountain east of the Temple isn't exactly forbidden. Of course, there's no prohibition on going into space as long as it conforms to the plot. "One more thing to remember is that here, the plot is driven entirely by the players. It starts with only one plot element: the contest. From there, it's up to you to find your destiny and prove that you are the greatest of them all." "Wait," you say. He looks up again. "What's this planet called?" He smiles. "Echo VI." Tl; dr - This is your chance, relatively new people. Your statue is not yet present in the Hall. There virtually no rules or restrictions on this thread, so bring in any character you want from any RP or create a new one. All you have to do is prove your worth by developing good plots with the other players and proving your valor and cunning. Eventually everyone will vote and determine who will be immortalized in the Hall of Legends. I'm going to join too, probably. As for you old people who are already in the Hall: you can join too. Please do, in fact. You will receive special veterancy benefits to give you a headstart. Keep in mind that your char can also fulfill a mentor role (or antagonist role) for the newer chars, thus allowing you to more heavily influence who will win. Character signup: <PlayerName> Character Name. Character Race(s). Character Base Unit(s). Character Armaments (up to 2). Character Abilities (one for now). Character Physical Appearance. Character Backstory. I will occasionally cause some event to speed up the Roleplaying, but remember there are few rules. Anyone can develop a crazy plotline... just don't go overboard or everyone will try to kill you. Clarification: this means I am the DM. I may give this role to someone else if they want it and I don't. Don't worry, this thread is not governed by the DM. The DungeonMaster has two jobs: customize the Dungeon when he/she first gets control, and ensure that the thread runs smoothly by causing events and managing the Information Desk and the Board. Also, whenever a new thread is created the DM must post a fully updated description of the Hall of Legends, as well as a recap of current events. Have fun, KO.KnarledOne500 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 PanKoprulu Academy XXI Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerLeKroger500 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 [Clan]Draconis Rising [Draconis Rising] [LIKE THE PHOENIX THE DRAGON RISES FROM THE ASHES] -NA clan on North American servers- -What are the benefits of the Clan? 1) Everyone is Welcome, we are looking for people that love to play the game. 2) Less chances of trolls in customs, fun clan wars, custom game events, team tournaments for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, FFA, PVP, Ect... 3) Coaching from members in the clan. 4) Bonuses for joining the website. - - Clan requirements and info - - 1) Must be over the age of 14. If younger your membership will be evaluated. You must be a mature player. 2) Skype and a headset or mic is strongly recommended, but is NOT REQUIRED, English is our primary language. 4) We have a clan tag, but no need to change name. 5) Must abide by the clan rules and the forum rules. 6) Must be active in game and on the website. -About the clan Draconis Rising (xDRx) We started off with a small base of members playing Starcraft 2. From then on we have grown ever so quickly into other games. Today we run many games that we host for our members and have very enthusiastic team players for each of the games we run. These "teams" all compete in clan wars across the gaming scene and are looking for more players everyday. For the people that prefer to play socially, just come into a game and Skype to have a chat and just generally have fun, we have a wide base membership that love to do that every evening. Social players are always welcome to Draconis rising We love meeting new faces! Here are a list of games that Dracoins Rising currently supports: - Starcraft II: WOL - Starcraft II: HOTS (in development) - Mechwarrior online (in development) - Rain of Thunder (in development) - Dabilo 3 --Clan Website: Draconisrising.guildlaunch.com -- -Clan Alliance 1) Dark Revolution Gaming there website: http://www.darkrevolutiongaming.com/ -Casters from the clan- http://www.youtube.com/user/AdonisStarcraft -TL;DR Clan name: Draconis Rising Clan Tag: xDRx Contact: xDRxDevourer.388(SC2)Cryptwalker#1720(BNET Tag)Email(Gensan017@aol.com) Chat Channel: Must join website for in game chat channel info. Clan Leagues: Bronze-Masters --Clan Website: Draconisrising.guildlaunch.com -- Thank you for your time and gl hf all!xDRxDevourer6 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 21, 2012 Techsuit Warfare, Part Two I turn on the hologram and see Hawk along with one of the Corporals.ShadowFury500 Sep 21, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 A Great Struggle What is my purpose? I am sure you have had that question come up many times in your life. It is one that plagues us until we die. But I do not think that this is the question that should be asked. Rather the question that we should ask is what am I striving for? What is it that I hope to achieve with this short life of mine? As I learned far too late, what we hope to achieve is often nothing but an illusion. An invisible force guides us and too late do we see what it is. It goes a long way back, some five years. As a teenager, I had been searching for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to convince me what it was. Their answers I accepted although they often contradicted itself. I was naive back then. I was looking for myself, my purpose, and asking everyone questions that only I was able to answer. "Peace, Law, Order". That was the Dominion slogan that I grew up with during my teenage years. The signs were everywhere. In my school. In every news cast. Everywhere I went, I was constantly reminded of the existential threats that plagued this damned sector and that it was a necessity the Dominion impose order in order to safeguard our lives. I didn't mind at all the constant propaganda that permeated into every aspect of my life growing up. No, as a matter of fact, I was glad. Glad that there was someone, something that was watching over us. A powerful entitiy that would do everything in its power to ensure the well being of its citizens. I was nothing but a small fish living out its meagre existence, blissfully unaware of the vast ocean, its mysteries and horrors. ====smylez7 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Commandment of the Just This is a story I've been working on, I will continue, and it will be great! Post your feedback on each part! ____________________________________________________________________________ The large doors exploded open followed by a gust of fire. A person in a marine suite walked in, but whom ever it was, it was no marine. The stranger walked forward, flames about him. Emperor Orris Mengsk the second watched from his throne. The figure was nearly at the desk and the Emperor poured two glasses of wine and set the bottle down. He held one glass to himself and stretched the other to the stranger who was now at the desk. "Quite your pleasantries swine!" With that, the stranger gave the side of the desk a mighty push to the right, which sent the desk across the room. The Emperor shrugged and quickly drank both glasses and wiped his mouth. He threw the glasses over his shoulder and smiled. "If you've come to kill me, at least show me the face of my executioner. Go on, take that black bag of your head" He said sarcastically. The stranger grabbed the Emperor by the collar and picked him up above his feet. The strangers visor swished back revealing the face of Morris Mengsk, the brother. Orris just hung there in the arm of his brother. he managed to croak out a laugh "Ha! Still trying to take my toys brother! You don't have what it takes! Your nothing but a gutless fool! Morris forced Orris on to the chair and wrapped his hand around Orrises neck. "I suppose I should grant you your last words before I squeeze your head off and kill you!" "Correction brother, before I kill us." Orris pulled his hand out his pocket and revealed a grenade which was already missing its pin. Before Morris could finish his surprised and hateful look, both brothers were gone.Duke6 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Graveyard Shift. . . (Open Roleplay) (Tl;Dr) Epilogue, Star Date 2567, Wednesday 19:25, Terran Protoss Relations base camp M.A.K.O. February 27; Log of {Data Purged, Manual Insert Required}, It's a rainy Wednesday evening, a normal watch. The base of Alpha MAKO is a standard one at that. Basic Terran outpost, few resources spent on it. But it's a base. It's your base. You patrol with your likeness of soldiers, Marines and Zealots, basic gear. You hold your weapon loosely, nothing has really happened to you or most of your corps. A few buggers here and there, but the Zerg are laid back. Your HUD flashes slightly, and a prompt message is relayed. Your Watch Captain signals you to come over to the tower, and it appears your fellow troops also got the message. You leisurely walk with {Data Purged, Manual Squad Member Insert Required} and your other friend {Data Purged, Manual Squad Member Insert Required}. One of them makes a witty remark about 'End of Watch', and you laugh slightly. Walking forward you notice the Protoss seem to be a little more worried, while the marines just kind've 'Meh' about the situation. Your friend {Data Purged, Manual Squad Member Insert Required} rushes forward, worried. You and your other friend rush after him. As you climb up the watch tower you notice a large Portal, almost in a far off field. It looks Protoss from what your basic knowledge can tell, but you don't seem to care to much. Your Watch Captain, regardless of the Squad's opinion, tells you to go investigate it. The 12 of you are all ordered to go investigate in a dropship with Hellion and Sentry Ground support. Your dropship slowly hovers in over the site, but do to interference with ships systems (Odd?) you are dropped off about a mile away and the dropship lands and the pilot and co - pilot set up a camp. You continue on foot with the hellions and your friend {Data Purged, Manual Squad Member Insert Required} decides to sit on the rim of one of these hellions. The eight minute trek seems a lot longer than it is, and when you arrive it doesn't seem very worth it. It appears to just be a warp gate portal, and there are even ruins projecting it, but you aren't sure why it wasn't up earlier. Another odd thing is what it does to your HUD and Protoss shields. The atmosphere is breathable, and you being picky flip up your visor so the static does not interfere with your vision. The protoss inspect it while you wait, and then after about thirty minutes you leave the site and walk back to the Dropship sight. But when you get there. . . Everyone's gone. Scared, you all run into the dropship and your friend {Data Purged, Manual Squad Member Insert Required}, decides to pilot it you get the hell out back to base. But once you arrive back at the base. . . They're all gone. Everyone. . . All 256 Human Colonists, all the Protoss, all the Watch Guard. They're all just gone. . . You and your team freak out, and wel--{File Lost, Must be Manually Refilled}. -Begin- OOC; First off, I'm back! First role play in awhile, and you know with a IraqLobster rp it means overly complicated DnD style systems. Since Ace was banned, I will let anyone with half decent grammar in! Two requirements though, first have fun, second, peanuts. Graveyard Shift; THE CLASSES [Insert TF2 music Here.] Protoss; Templaric De'Tun: The Dark Templar of warriors, they stalk and prefer strategy to straight up fighting. They are not thinkers, but strategists. While a Templaric Zealot would charge a enemy, a Templaric De'Tun would wait, days possibly, to have a shot at a quick clean kill. They're fast, Stealthy, and on ships almost invincible due to their sneakiness. But even the Templaric De'Tun have downsides. In a straight up fight, they are almost useless. Even though they have high damage melee weapons, their health is low and if they're fighting more than three in a straight up fight they're almost sure to fail. Their low health means they will often be providing support, and are not often involved in most major battles unless assassinations are needed. Templaric Zealot'Tun: The warriors of 'True Fighting' as what you call it. None of that sneaky crap, a single one Templaric Zealot'Tun would willingly charge an ultralisk. They are tough and can take many hits. They may not be the fastest, or the most strategic, but man, if you want an army demolished, these are the guys for you. Honor is their code and they do not disobey this code. They have strong weapons, strong armor and shields, and are in general strong. But how could being a tank have downsides? You're a very clunky and heavy soldier and stealth is not in your vocabulary. In small spaces and ships you cannot do to well and are not good at fighting 'ninjas' of the sort. Templaric Sentinel:The Sentinel is not a fighter, but a back up. Sentinels are okay at fighting, but there main skill is support. They can emanate psionic energies in any form, and can cast any spell you can think of. They also focus on healing, and combined with force fields they can make Templaric Zealot'Tuns invincible. Although they do not have many main attacks, they can use their psionic energies to create Psi Storms and Psi Bolts. But even these have downsides. Sadly, they cannot heal themselves, and they cannot fight for crap. In almost any form of fight they will fail, but if combined with a Zealot'Tun the Zealot is basically their weapon. Terran: Scout: The scout is a mix of a fighter and a ninja, which is what Terran is about. The scout is not all around though. They can fight good and are rather fast and sneaky, but they are rather weak, regardless of how well they can fight. Scouts are often used for relaying information, killing units in the beginning of battles, and if Ghosts are not available, even rarely for Assassinations. But sadly, even this fighter has weaknesses. He like stated before is not very good at straight up fighting, but he can fight. Furthermore they are scrawny and often operate alone in weak groups of three. Raider: "Raider is not weapon," Raider says. Raider is a fighting support class. They often use grenades and rockets to blow up structures and tanks while giving support to front line troops. They are not straight up fighters, but they are definitely fighters. Even in a straight up fight they can still kick butt, but their main role is mostly defense. They barrage the enemy with bombs and grenades and rockets, But what happens when someone comes up close? They are not good melee fighters, and even though they can fight in straight up fights they are not very strong. Their weapon is mostly long range, and they can't use them at close without probably hurting themselves. Duke Warrior: Dukes are melee fighters. They utilize large melee weapons to slaughter enemies up on the very front. They are often in the very front rows of legions and armies, with scouts and Raiders behind them. They prefer power weapons, and one alone could kill and ultralisk with a simple Energy Sword. But, they suck at long to medium range. They are often screwed if enemies in the back with machine guns and snipers pick them off before they can get close, and they also are not sneaky whatsoever. Unless carrying a 12 foot Plasma Sword on your back is stealthy. Zerg: The Corrupter: The offensive support class of the Zerg. They use infestation spores and acid sprays to ward off enemies. They can lay traps and even hatch bugs if necessary. They utilize acid and slowing zerg guck to defeat enemies at important choke points. These guys are fast though, and can grow wings if necessary. But even though they are great at support, they lack luster in fighting, and cannot equip weapons. Hive Watcher: The opposite of the Corrupter, these zerg support other troops, healing, spreading clouds of cloaking spores to conceal allies, and blocking vision with swarms of insects to confuse enemies. They are the best healing class, and can transfuse and repair and damaged cell structure, fixing most flaws, (I.E. , if they were to transfuse you, you would be better than before you were hurt.) But these creatures unlike Corrupter also have flaws. They are not very fast off of creep and not very strong fighters, however, Hive Watchers can equip weapons. The Sub Groups: Scientist: You major in all things Bio Related. You can crack any sample and learn from it. The higher your skill the more you can learn from something. This also improves your knowledge of all forms of anatomy, making you a better doctor. Strategist: You're a leader, a person who, obviously, looks at thing strategically. Every point you major in this gives you the ability for people to pay attention and listen to you. Also it gives you the ability to sway the voices of people, and often would win elections. Engineer: You might not know what Engineers do, but we solve problems. Not like problems like "What is Beauty?". We solve practical problems. Engineers can build and pilot almost anything and every point you major in this makes you even better at mechanics. Gunman: You're the blacksmith's pet. Whatever he makes, you use. You can use any gun, withstand any recoil. Everyone point you spend on this increases your overall usage of skill with guns. Swordsman: You are a melee man. From Psi Blades to Katanas, you have it down. Every point you major in this will increase your agility and strength with a melee weapon. Grunt: I fight because I was born to fight.It's in my blood. There is lots of killing to be done, and someone has to do it. You take hits and are generally badass. You have 13 - 17 Points to spend in any one of these stats. The 13 to 17 is dependent on whether you're Zerg or Other. Zerg get 17, Protoss and Terran only get 13. In addition you also have Six perks. These perks are totally random and all up to you, they could be cooking, Modeling, anything.IraqLobster38 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 20, 2012 Protoss Mothership (Drawing) (Sorry if this is the wrong forum section, i just didn't know where to post this) Greetings dudes, I just finished my mothership drawing and would like to show it to you, I hope you enjoy it! http://felipevzsouza.deviantart.com/#/d5fbdk9Kaileen15 Sep 20, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Darkest Heart Partition the 5th Mission Accomplished! With the conclusion of the first hunt, a tournament has been declared to help determine the teams. Who will win? Mentors ^Zarkun^ Tobi Van Helsing (250 HP) Armament: Argost, Blade of God {Melee, 50 damage [+30 v Light, +300 v monsters, +200 v heroic]}, Chaos and Order, the Justice Bringers {20 range, 60 damagex2 [+40 v Armored, +200 v monsters, +100 v heroic]} Abilities: Monster's bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Slayer's blow, Master Monster Hunter (Passive) Valencia Van Helsing (210 HP) Armament: Ragnarok, Shield of Faith {melee, 70 damage [+30 v monsters, +200 v Herioc]}, Etro, Ender of Darkness {9 range, 48 damage [+45 v Light, +70 v monsters, +60 v heroic]}, Ignitus, God's Rage {1 range, 70 damage [+200 v monster, + 50 v armored, +400 v heroic]} Abilities: Monster's Bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Master Monster Hunter (Passive), Rapid Stike, Killing Blow, Wall of Flame, Heavy Blows (Passive) Alistair (300 HP) Armament: Heretic {20 range, 60 damage [+60 v monsters, +100 v Heroic, +50 v Armored}], Arbiter {melee, 50 damage {+70 v monsters, +150 v Heroic, + 40 v Light]} Hunters ^BcAce^ Edward Livi, The Flame (105 HP) Armament: Flamethrower {4 range, 12 damage[+12 v Light]}, Fire bombs {6 range, 20 damage[+30 v Armored]}, Oil tanks (about 2 feet long){6 range, 0 damage}, Inferno Shotgun {7 range, 30 damage}, Ragnos, the Purifying Flame {2 range, 15 damage[+90 v monsters]} Abilities: Blue Flames, Thermal bomb (passive) ^MarkusDaWise^ Markus Devroy (75 HP) Armament: Standard Issue Ghost C-10 Canister Rifle with enhanced scope{8 range, 13 damage[+10 v Light]}, a butterfly knife {Melee, 6 damage}, Zeus, God's Lightening {melee, 25 damage [+80 v monsters]} Abilities: Enhanced snipe, Psionic Hearing (Passive) ^Nikola^ Entrent Oliver (65 HP) Armament: Spiked Gloves {melee, 23 damage [+10 v light]}, Spiked Chains {5 range, 26 damage[+13 v Massive]}, Twin Pistols with Armor-Piercing Rounds {7 range, 15 damage [+45 v Armored]}, Hades, God's Death Bringer {10 range, 35 damage [+75 v monsters]} Abilities: Vengeance (Passive), Deadly Grasp, Death's Embrace ^wfawwer^ Adrammalech VII (100 HP) Armament: Hauteclare {Gun-9 range, 16 damage; Sword-melee, 25 damage}, Scion Seal Launcher { 8 range, 23 damage [+80 v monsters]}, Gladius {Gun- 7 range, 20 damage, Sword- melee, 30 damage} Abilities: (Passive) Hunter of Adrammalech, Empyrean, Summon Adrammalech ^ShadowFury^ Toria Vorias (150 HP) Armament: Ares and Athena, twin daggers of God's Wrath {melee, 25 damagex2 attacks [+40 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Heaven's Light and Shadow Hunter {15 range, 23 damagex2 attacks [+45 v monsters, + 30 v Armored]} Abilities: Vision of the Shadows (Passive), Call of the Huntress, The Hunt (Passive) ^CrymsonRaven^ Graal (100 HP) Armament: Bayonet Swords {melee, 11 damage}, Hermes, Bringer of Light {12 range, 26 damage [+80 v monsters, +20 v Light]}, Keeper, Balancer's Blade {melee, 45 damage [+85 v monsters, +25 v Armored]} Abilities: Bayonet Storm, Oath & Faith(Passive), Way of Balance(Passive) Linnzie (155 HP) Armament: Claws {Melee, 23damagex2 attacks [+14 vs light]}, Teeth { Melee, 40 damage [+15 vs Biological]}, Hunting Bow {12 range, 15 damage} Abilities:Shadow Walk, Vision of the Pack (Passive), Slayer's blow, True Form (Active) ^oBsLumamastr^ Name: Michael Rondey (110 HP) Age:22 Armament: Athos and Armads {6 range, 19 damage [+12 v Light]}, Solareon, The Purifying Light{melee, 29 damage[+70 v monsters]}, Long range sniper rifle {15 range, 20 damage [+25 v Armored]} Abilities: Fatal Hit (Passive), Mental Strike, Enhanced Vision(Passive with active function) ^morrjo^ Noct (180 HP) Armament: Night's Edge {2 range, 40 damage [+35 v monsters]}, Shards {7 range, 20 damage [+28 v Armored]} Abilities: Shards (Passive), Precognitive vision, Overclock ^Warhawk^ Seraphim (120 HP) Armament: Avenger {melee, 33 damage [+54 v monsters]}, Angel’s Breath {6 range, 16 damage [+30 vs Light]}, Storm Caller {14 range, 25 damage [+50 v Armored]}, Medical Kit Abilities: Psi Boost, Advanced Training(Passive), Psi Mastery LV1 ^Zanon^ Archangel Altun (165 HP) Armament: Archangel's Blade {melee, 30 damage [+70 v monsters, +35 v light]} Abilities: Holy Light (Passive), Smite ^KnarledOne^ Ravener (155 HP) Armament: The Blackrune sword "Lifeswallower" {melee, 28 damage [+75 v monsters, +23 v Light]}, Blackrune knife "Fleshgnawer" {melee, 15 damage}, Modified C-10 Canister Rifle {10 range, 16 damage [+36 v Armored]} Abilities: Engulfing Hunger (Passive), Blackrune Tatoos (Passive), Consume, Blackrune WritingZarkun500 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Welcome to Korhal City Undertown Oh boy, it's been a while since I've written a story. Inspiration hit a few days back and I've started writing again. Feels kinda nice. Oh right, the story. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WELCOME TO KORHAL CITY UNDERTOWN The summer sun was busy broiling the asphalt from Korhal's street, the agony in Morgan Martell's head had kept him horizontal for half a day, and some idiot was pounding on his front door. "Morgan, come on! Wake up!" Morgan contemplated ignoring the voice in the doorway for a few seconds before he got out of his bed groggily and stumbled towards the door, tripping over his own feet several times. "Who is it?" "It's me Ricardo! Hurry up! I got us a way into Korhal City Undertown!" Morgan opened the door and was met with Ricardo Garent, his best friend and long time associate. "What in good god is Korhal City Undertown, and why does it involve me waking up at six in the freaking morning." "Undertown! You've never heard of it? It's amazing! Most fun you'll ever have!" "Uh huh. And why is it, that I have such a hard time believing this." "Yeah, I know, you're still a bit grumpy after last night, but I promise this will be fun!" "That's what you always say." Morgan replied. He started getting dressed anyways, pulling clean clothes out of a random pile on his floor. "So, what is this Undertown you're talking about?" "Korhal City Undertown is exactly what it sounds like! A city, under Korhal City!" "Yeah, I think it's better if you just take me there." "Righto!” Ricardo paused at Morgan's staircase. “Oh yeah, and take your gun as well." Morgan raised his eyebrow, "I thought you said this was going to be fun." "Hey, I said it was going to be fun. Not that it wasn't going to be dangerous." Morgan sighed and picked up his gun, an old .44 revolver, worn and scratched with use. He followed Ricardo into his car and they started driving. "How come I've never heard of this Undertown place?" Morgan asked. "Oh, well they try to stay secretive so the authorities don't go knocking on their door." "That means they do illegal activities?" "Yup! That's part of the reason this place is so fun!" "And would you mind explaining to me, how is it that you came to know about this place?" Ricardo pretended he didn't hear his question as they pulled into a dark alleyway, behind an old warehouse. "Okay, now follow me and try not to get lost. The way into Undertown is kinda dark." Ricardo pulled out a keycard and inserted it into a scanner that was making odd clicking noises and occasionally spitting out a shower of sparks. Nothing happened. "Um, I'm pretty sure the scanner's broken. Are you sure you didn't get scammed or anything?" "No! Uh, I mean no. The person who introduced me wouldn't rip me off. I did him a big favor." After trying again a few times, the scanner finally made a small beeping noise, and a door opened on the side of the warehouse. "Finally." Morgan said, and stepped into the doorway. It was pitch black and not a thing could be seen from Morgan's position. “Oh, boy. I'm having fun already.” “Oh stop being a ninny muffin. Come on, follow me.” Ricardo stepped past Morgan and turned on his flashlight, illuminating a small colony of bugs which scampered off into the darkness. “Keep your hand on my shoulder and stay close.” Morgan complied and they started moving forward. After a few dozen twists, turns, and stairs downwards, they finally emerged into a well lit cavern. Well, maybe cavern was an understatement. Korhal City Undertown might have been as big as Korhal City itself. Undertown was a near copy of Korhal City. Skysc r a p e rs identical to those in Korhal City covered most of the landscape. There was a replica of the Colosseum in the distance that erupted with cries of cheering or disbelief every few seconds. In the outskirts of Undertown, closest to where Morgan and Ricardo were standing, there were hundreds of small shops, floods of people coming in and out and swarming the streets. “Woah.” Morgan said, baffled. “Yeah. Pretty amazing right?” “Woah.” Morgan said again. Ricardo grinned at Morgan and punched him lightly in the shoulder. “Come on, let's get something to eat first. I don't know about you, but I'm starving.” The two stepped into what looked like a restaurant and ordered two steak sandwiches. “Pay first, then eat.” The cook prompted immediately. Ricardo reached into his pocket, made a face then said, “Crap, I forgot my wallet at home. Can you pay for me Morgan? I'll pay you back later.” Morgan snorted, and paid the cook. A moment later, the cook returned with their sandwiches. Morgan took a bite out of his sandwich. It tasted burnt and had a nasty aftertaste. The cook tapped Morgan's shoulder and said, “Now pay.” Morgan glanced at the chef for a second, then said, “I just payed you buddy.” The chef shook his head. “Pay now.” Morgan snorted in disbelief, “Are you kidding me? Well I ain't paying you.” Ricardo started shifting around his chair nervously. “Just pay him Morgan. I'll pay you back.” Morgan ignored Ricardo as he said to the chef, “Get lost.” The chef looked at Morgan for a moment, soft clicking noises seeming to originate from his head. “You are not protected.” Morgan looked at the chef, puzzled. “What the hell are you talking about.” The chef turned his gaze to Ricardo and said, “Smuggling people into Undertown... Ricardo Garent?” Ricardo froze and said very slowly, “I don't know what you are talking about.” The chef chuckled and said, “It appears, that we have an unprotected guest in Undertown.” Several people seated at other tables started smiling wolfishly at Morgan and Ricardo. Morgan stood up, pulled his revolver out of its holster, pointed it at the chef and said, “If anything, I am not unprotected. Now all of you are just going to stay seated where you are and let me and Ricardo over here leave.” Morgan kept his revolver trained on the chef as he gestured for Ricardo to follow. “Come on Ricardo. I swear, this is the last time that I follow you on your stupid adventures.” They started backing up into the doorway when a massive shadow blocked it. He was big, taller than Morgan even, and that was saying something, considering that Morgan stood at a six foot three height. He was wearing a black leather duster and had a fedora shadowing most of his other features. “I couldn't help but overhear that we had an unprotected guest in Undertown.” The same clicking noises started to come from the shadowed figure. “I presume that this guest would be you?” He inclined his head at Morgan. Morgan switched the point of the barrel to the cloaked figure's head. “Like I said, I'm not unprotected.” Morgan caught sight of a smile beneath the fedora, and then felt his revolver being violently kicked out of his hand. He barely had time to register this when the figure's hand closed around Morgan's neck and shut off his air. Morgan panicked and started throwing wild punches at the man, but for all the good it did, he might as well have been hitting him with a rubber chicken. Darkness starting consuming Morgan's vision, and he went limp shortly afterwords. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So how is it? Good? Bad? Have I lost my touch?BcInFinitY17 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Rolling Black-Outs: Alpha Base As the sun set on the baking desert Planet. Marines of Alpha Squadron were lazily standing guard, watching the distant sun set, as the humid heated air, slowly began to turn cold and frigid. Dom Orieana, A new recruit, - A grunt, but for the most part a Marine none-the-less, was stationed to the gate. His post was to check to make sure, every person entering and leaving Alpha Base, were identified and had the proper Security Clearance. Though he appeared bulky and "jacked" in his Combatant Marine Armour, Dom being only Nine-Teen, was not extremely built, though that didn't mean he was weak, by any means. His hair used to be chin-length and a light brown hue. However since his recruitment, he had been regulated to shave it short. He also used to wear several piercings, both facial and earrings, but once again regulations for the Corps, mandated that all Dominion Military Personnel were to abide by a strict Code Of Dress. Dom had blue-eyes, and an ever-growing 5'O-Clock shadow on his chin. He stood a growing - 5'9. His stature even more heightened by his Marine Armour. He slouched slightly, wishing his rotation would end, so he could return home, to get some much needed relaxation, however he cut that thought trail short, when he had decided to join up. "TO BE CONTINUED" ~Ron W. Sword: AuthorMrFindely2 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Devroy Manufacturing This is my first story based on Starcraft. It is about Markus Devroy. My favorite RP character I have created. Please point out the following: -Spelling errors -Grammer errors -Improvement margin -Things that dont make any sence -Things that are awesome and I should keep doing. Also it'd be kinda cool if you gave me some advice and tell me your reaction to the story. THANKS!MarkusDaWise36 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 18, 2012 The Dishonored (Umoja's Plains Sequal) “We need more soldiers that are completely unbiased.” Said the contact, “Soldiers that follow orders and nothing else.” “We’re the ones you’re looking for.” Markus Devroy explained. “How many guns do you have?” “Thousands.” “Thousands?” “Well, yes. We have ten soldiers and over a thousand guns.” Markus explained. The contact paused. “Where is the target?” “Umoja” “What’s his name?” “Phil Turner” “Why do you want him dead?” “For a mercenary you sure do ask a lot of questions.” The two men stared at each other for a few seconds. “We are The Dishonored, Not exactly your typical mercenary group.” “Then what are you?” “We are political soldiers who don’t have a side to fight on. We’re defenders who don’t have anything to defend. We are dishonored by worlds and hated by all.” “Why?” The contact inquired. “Because we are The Dishonored.” There was another pause. “What else? You clearly didn’t call us to service with the task to kill one measly peasant.” “How do you know about Phil Turner?” “It was on Umojan news. Everyone knows about The Daybreak.” “Okay, well you are after a little more then just phil.” “Who?” “I will give you a list, do not fear.” “Do I look like a man who fears other men?” Markus asked. “Do you want the job or not?” “We have nothing else better to do.” “Good, meet us at the coordinates we send to your ship.” --------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay, here is the character sheet I want you to use <Battle.net name tag> Name: Age: Race: Class: (Pilot, Gunner, Heavy assault, Computer Specialist, Droid Specialist, Mechanic, Security Specialist, Sharp shooter, fencer) Primary Weapon: (I MUST APPROVE!) Secondary Weapon: (I MUST APPROVE!) Backstory: (Include how you met Markus Devroy and came to join “The Dishonored”) Defining Characteristics: Appearance: (OPTIONAL) ------------------------------------- NOTE: If you read Umoja’s plains. This is an extra treat for you :) NOTE: If you were in Umoja’s plains whatever character you were playing as will probably make an appearance, even if its not you controlling him. (If you’re not controlling him I wont kill him without your permission) This is an OPEN RP. Which means when you join, you can be and do whatever you want.MarkusDaWise500 Sep 18, 2012
Sep 18, 2012 Post a random word. Charmander.Monkeylord486 Sep 18, 2012
Sep 18, 2012 New Dawn (Unfinished) 2504 AD Alpha Centari Squadron Flagship Battlecrusier Marksus III 2 days before invasion of Char... It's quiet now, but none of us can sleep. The rhythmic hum of the engines is the only solace we can keep before the hellish nightmare that awaits us on Char. Too many of us still hear the screams of the dying, the eerie screeches of the zerg infestation through the night. The horrors I have seen, are enough to last a lifetime. I see my fallen allies twisted and deformed into some mutated abominations, striking with brutish hate that wells up from inside. There is no escape from this demented reality. You can not prepare for a creature like the zerg, they are beyond any sort of reason. They will come in incalculable numbers and never stop, never tire. Relentless, soulless, without moral fiber. They are the ultimate killing machine created for one reason...to destroy. This time we're on their planet and trying to take out the queen !@#$% of them all. Kerrigan. How we're going to pull this is beyond any of us. We can only pray now, and come to the slow realization that most of us won't make it back. Some of the fresh meat can't handle it, crying into their pillows and throwing up their rations into the cold stalls. But this is what we trained for. The rest of us have mission that needs to be accomplished and the only way you survive against zerg is keeping a cool head. (Started this a few months after sc2 release but never finished it. What do you guys think?)Xenomorph10 Sep 18, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 Reckoning Part 4 I couldn't find the next thread, so I assumed this meant it doesn't exist. The Phoenix is destroyed, blown into two pieces. Most of our heroes are now aboard the Vengeance with Agent Shadow and his psychotic sister This includes Shade, newly pregnant with her second child, Zaros, father of said child, Brian, who was nearly murdered for causing said child's conception, Entity Seven, a crazed, sentient AI that has its eyes on said child, John Flint, who has lost all memory of anything that has happened since his arrival in the sector, Jess, who I can't think of anything to say about, and a few others. Let the games begin. (This thread resembles a soap opera more than a SC2 RP.)KnarledOne500 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 17, 2012 Help for the inexperienced. I want to start another RP but it might be too much for me. Or people might not join. If I started a roleplay right now who would join? If I started Ghost Ship's Sequel who would Join? Thanks! EDIT: I am also DMing The dishonored btw.MarkusDaWise7 Sep 17, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 RPers and themes Based of a thread Crymson made. Post themes (songs) that you think best represent you or another RPer. Me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaQFC0h91zQ ShadowFury http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBXGUYRne1IMechaGhidrah9 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Knights of the resistance(RP) In a peaceful town in the Koprulu sector asteroid belt, a political uprising is on the verge of happening. After new regulations on the town people, and the increase of taxes, the towns population was getting more and more unruly. The Umojan protectorate was using the money for the taxes for the conscription and production of soldiers and weaponry for the war against the Zerg. A chunk of the money mysteriously vanishes every year... However, there are people that dislike the Umojan protectorate and believe they can do a better job in ruling the Asteroid belt. A group called the resistance was formed to destroy the Protecterate, and drive them out of the town. Meanwhile, a group of covert units called the Shadow guards was formed by the protectorate for the purpose of attempting to eliminate the Resistance, through dialogue or violence. The small town of Alias was going to undergo a huge change... Locations. Town center- An open area in the heart of the metropolis. It connects to several roads. Occasionally busy, sometimes empty. Coffee shop- A small restaurant hidden in a quiet corner of town. A series of tables in the back are sheltered, and far away from most prying ears. Shopping mall-A group of stores off of Second street. Often crowded, the cover of the crowd can help a person dodge a pursuer, and can mask some conversations, as well as foiling bugs. Residential areas- a set of houses, owned by the citizens. A lone city security camera that rotates like clockwork keeps an eye on the area. Turnabout alley-An alleyway connected to the protectorate avenue. Dark narrow and winding. Also a shortcut to The residential areas. Watch out for muggers! Connects to three secret tunnels Second street- A normal street. There is the occasional peddler, and streetear. Protectorate avenue- A well maintained, solid concrete street. The occasional pedestrian walks along this path. It is brightly lit during the night, so in this area, no debuffs for darkness will take place. The capital building-the place where the governing body controls the city. Only Shadowguards, and certain people are allowed access. Outsiders can only see a massive stone wall. The highway- Its a highway. What do you expect? The old construction site- A half finished construction area that was never finished. A group of potential allies, and a few gangs, wander around here. The skeleton of the half finished building looks over a grassy area covered with weeds. The sewer system.-A sewer system going under the majority of the city. Its snaking passageways are incredibly difficult to navigate. Rats, sewage workers, and even the occasional crocodile and feral animal wander the sewage system. An extensive security network is in place under the capital. This RP will be formed by characters from both the resistance, and the Protectorate Shadow guards. Actions must be logical, and follow the information given to that character. EG if a member of the resistance is given the location of the secret base, then A shadowguard can't simply decide to investigate that area. You will have to keep in mind what your character knows, and what he doesn't know. After successful missions, that will occasionally be given out in both of the Resistance's and Shadowguards Secret bases, upgrades will be given out to the participants. There will be a day night cycle. Your characters must sleep every now and then. During the night hours, all characters, except the ones with certain skills, will lose part of their sight range, and navigation skills(Running through alleyways, ect) (Exchange of information) Eavesdropping, and wiretapping can be used by both the Shadowguards, and the Resistance. Be aware of your surroundings! Speaking directly to a known member of the resistance in front of a shadowguard is suicide. The use of moles, Assassination, theft of secret documents, and double agents is permitted and encouraged. I, as the DM, will decide if an action is out of line. For example, walking into a room for no apparent reason just after a mole posts he is in the room stealing papers is out of line. Make sure your character has a reason when visiting certain areas! Set up appointments, Form alliances and arrange meetings. Be creative. If I am not here, after observing the actions of the RPers, I will set up a chain of command, that if I am missing, the next in. Line will temporarily become the new DM. Characters can and will die in this RP. Just a heads up.Fantasy120 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Adapting. . . So as you know, I haven't been back for awhile and well. . . Things Change. Based on the such positive input I got on my new RP, GraveYard Shift, I realize the new people of JoeyRay's bar do not appreciate my Roleplay style. Which saddens me, But I will change. Still, I remember the days of Old, where NickDaMan, and Jake, and HowBabysRBrn, and all the other awesome awesome people of this forum would not hesitate to take five minutes to read and fill out the character sheet. . . And well. . . They're gone, and this place has changed. So this is me, adapting. End Transmission.IraqLobster19 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 16, 2012 Legion Gaming is now recruiting! Hey guys! My name is TheGreatOne and I respresent Legion Gaming. Legion Gaming is a Casual to professional team with a good roster. Our best known players are; Shuttle/Mentalking(Went vs Idra and ESEA, Korean, good player overall.) Theory(MLG), Jimrising(MLG and WCS Mexico 2nd place), Avilo, Aurora (went vs Scarlett and has won Iron lady champions) and Whisper(Many tournaments like playhem and etc.) If you are here to join to have fun AND to learn. We are beginning to try to get support for the idea of the “LgN Academy” and we hope it goes through. We’re beginning to do another mass recruit attempt, we accept anyone at all times, too! Join now at; www.teamlgn.com >>>> then register >>>> go to “Membership Applications” forum in the forums >>>> goto http://www.teamlgn.com/showthread.php?34267-Looking-to-rejoin-The-Legion-Read-this-thread after registering >>>> sign the application >>>> wait to be accepted We look forward to seeing you!! If you are a masters+ player, even GM you can apply to be on our Pro team by messaging our pro team leader “Darigaz” or Eric. Our B team is any league! Practice-GM! Hope to see that you sign up and all goes well. TGOTheGreatOne8 Sep 16, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Memorial Arena Ok everyone, I am remodeling my arena and I decided to add a few features, I will be adding a memorial to all of the honored RPers of Joeyray's. I will add all the stuff in a second, then we shall have a grand reopening tonight. And we want the best fighters to fight tonight. And the loser, I am sorry. But smylez gets your livers and kidneys.CrymsonRaven368 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 CR and I had a crazy idea, that's awesome So we were talking in DA, deviantArt, and thought we could do an RP where you're part of a Mafia family. What's everyone think?Zarkun25 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 New RP idea thats REALLY REALLY cool Ok ive thought of an RP idea thats really cool. So theres the land of Roleploridas (better names would be apreciated) thats ruled over by the RP gods. Thing is these gods are based on us Joeyrayers so each of us would have a godly representation in this RP and each god fwould be the god of a few things (lie SF would be the god of needless bloodshed) and have our sacred cities, temples, and other stuff. Your status as an RPer would have a basis on how important your god is (so Zanon would probably be the head of the RP god parthenon while I would have ess of a role) But that is just the begining. Your main char is a regular mortal until he goes to the temple of the gods and he hears a voice of one of the gods telling you that a great threat is aproaching and they need you to be their champion. What RP god youll be pledged to will determine some of your powers. weaspons etc. (So a char pledged to MechaGhidrah would get a rapid fire kitten cannon and the ability to turn an oponent into a pile of kittens while a char pledged to Zanon might have a Banhammer and the ability to shoot a banblast or something like that. We would need all the players to post the personality, special weapons for their champion for each god, etc about their god cause the best person to determine a godly representation of themselves would be ourselves. So in this RP btw you would Rp as your char and the god that represnts you. this would be a massive project that would need the help of all different RPers to launch so post critiuqe etc and hopefully we could start a thread that rivals some of the oldies in pure awesomenssMechaGhidrah36 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Darkest Heart IV By the time Graal reaches the kitchen, Linnzie's mess was gone. I come out of my stance and smile, glad the Balancers had understood and now I had to build the teams. I grab the intercom. [All hunters meet me in the Armory in 10 minutes.] I then go to the armory, grabbing my coat as I go.Zarkun500 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 PanKoprulu Academy Part 20 Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerLeKroger500 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 15, 2012 Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 10) Continued From Zanon's PRP Bar(Part9)Zanon500 Sep 15, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Heed this warning... ... If you were in Umoja's Plains. Your character is in the sequal The Dishonored. Whether you like it or not. Or whether you are controling him/her or not. Luckily, most people who were in Umoja's Plains are also in The Dishonored except for a few that are in risk of their characters dieing. The characters that are in risk of dieing are: Zanon(Zanon) Valens(Wfawwer) Captain "Iron Fist" Jack Desmond(Smylez) So, if you are on that list you can: A) Join the RP and control that character B) Tell me you do not care if your character dies and I will control him. C) Mark your character as invincible. This will mean I(The DM) Will control him, but I wont kill him. Thank you.MarkusDaWise23 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Ghost Ship (Part 2) (Completed) Sean Trope sat strapped to his seat with a platoon of 10 other men in a shuttle headed for "The Apparition". A titanic class frigate that had been reported inanimate several times by passing freighters. All communication attempts went ignored aboard "The Apparition" and finally a military investigation team was sent. The whole platoon fell silent. Static was heard over the intercom. "ETA sixty seconds!" Cautioned the pilot of the shuttle. "Alright marines, lock and load!" Ordered sergeant O' Brian. The docking bay doors were opened with the right transponder codes from Commander Tobin. The shuttle flew right in the dark docking bay. Finally the doors were opened to reveal a pitch black wall of darkness. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You may be Terran/protoss/zerg But again zerg is NOT recommended and I promise someone will most likely kill the zerg off. <Battle.net name tag> Name: Age: Race: Class: (Pilot, Gunner, Heavy assault, Computer Specialist, Droid Specialist, Mechanic, Security Specialist, Sharp shooter, fencer) Primary Weapon: (I MUST APPROVE!) Secondary Weapon: (I MUST APPROVE!) Backstory: Defining Characteristics: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is a open RP, so if you'd like to be on the apparition when the military squad gets there, or you want to be a there for a different reason or whatever, you may. Just make sure I approve.MarkusDaWise276 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 13, 2012 Hi. Yo. I'm a "veteran" role player, and I've been at it for about ten years. A large chunk of that time was spilled into Warcraft (which I still play on the Wyrmrest Accord server. For the Alliance, and whatnot.) Anyway. I stumbled over this little section of the StarCraft forums and decided-- hey, what the hell. I'll toss my hook in and see what I catch. So, the gist of this is to find out the "dos and don'ts" of role playing in StarCraft. Also, is there any player-established lore that I should be aware of? Any information of that sort would be helpful and so forth. Thanks.Shamrock121 Sep 13, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Abilities Very simple. This thread is a catalogue of every custom ability ever created in these forums not including those created by Blizzard although I can include them if the people desire. In addition, this thread doubles as an ability creating thread so if you have any abilities you will like to share and get feedback, you should post it here. The point of this thread is for quick referencing and to have fun seeing what the community can come up with. Here is the way the abilities will be organized: RP (All abilities from that RP will be listed below) Ability: Description (Try not to skimp on details) [Passive] or [Active] There! Very simple to do. Just start posting your ability and I will do the rest. There is also a miscellaneous tag for abilities not used in any RP. Some abilities may not have energy costs or damage but in such cases, those abilities are usually up to the user to decide. If the abilities are exclusive to a character, I will appropriately tag it as such.smylez10 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Putnam test Is anyone taking it this year? Did any of you ever get a score higher than 0? I'm going to take mine for the first time this december, and Every single question makes me feel retarded.ragdoll3 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 The Power of STAR What's in a word? How powerful are words, anyway? If therewas a most powerful word in the English language, there is no doubt it would be the word 'star'. For me, personally, it would be, anyway. But I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one. Lets go down the list and review things that I like, or have liked, with the word start. The classic video game, StarControl 1 and 2, but not 3. StarCraft 1 & 2. Star Wars 4, 5, and 6, but not 1, 2, or 3. Star Gate the film. Star Hustler, the astronomy show. Most recently, Star Jeweled, the StarCraft mod. And let’s not forget, most commonly, StarBucks, where I’m a gold member. While we’re on the subject of caffeine, I do not always drink energy drinks, but when I do I prefer RockStar. I hate to think I'm some kind of sucker. But if there was a magic word to make me like something, it would definitely be star. Are you reading this in total agreement? Or are you reading this thinking I must be sone kind of loon? Hit me up on twitter and let me know. @maulakai check it out at my blog, here: http://maulssc2talk.blogspot.com/Maulakai1 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 PanKoprulu Academy part XIX Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerLeKroger500 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 I have decided to join you! I really don't know much about roleplaying, but I wanna learn. First thing I do is create a character, right?LGelPanadero28 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 12, 2012 Darkest Heart Tourney: Noct V.S. Seraphim OOC: Ok Zarkun, give us the arena.Warhawk84 Sep 12, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Darkest Heart Tourney Match oBs vs Crymson LETS START THIS!oBsLumamastr70 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 So, I just got here... And this is crazy... I like RPing, accept me maybe? Sorry, I had to. So, I really do like roleplaying, but I really haven't had a lot of opportunities to do so. I've noticed that a lot of the RPs here in Joeyray's are considerably popular, and I very much already enjoy the StarCraft universe quite a bit and try to stay as up to date with the lore as I can (writing a tiny bit of fiction for it currently). Of course, I'm new to this end of the forum, so if a bone could maybe be thrown my way, I would gladly appreciate it :)topsecret23 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 The changeling Part 1! Day 1: Ridin' in my car, it seems pretty alive though, wait....what is it...What is this? Im on the ground? I....I hope I can find my way back ok. Day 2: Man, I can see this huge city off in the distance....hopefully they can give me a ride home, I need to get back to work soon...I wonder what they look like.... Day 3:Getting really close to them, hey look a...wierd thing...what is that? Oh it sees me, maybe it's coming to say hi!, Hi pers- Day 5: OWWWW, OWWWWWWWWWWW, what a jerk, I...I transformed as soon as he started shooting, it was a really wierd feeling....maybe now that I blend in with them, they'll take me home! Day 6:They "enlisted" me in their "army", they're wierd things they are....the red people, I mean the ones I look like, are pretty damn ugly too....I will say that the ones that drive the healbus are quite pretty. I wonder what they're doing here. Day 8: Not much has happened, I asked one of the healbus "ladies" out (that's what they were called my the "marines". She said yes, but I think I might blow her off, I don't think the healbus lady would take too kindly to finding out im "different", but they might be fine with it...I mean, they didn't take too kindly to me at first, but admittedly I am...I mean was sort of ugly. Day 10:I didn't write yesterday, I had too bad a hangover, we went out on a date, things got pretty intense, she-beast said I "was insanely awesome", no im not lying! Well, it may be abit...she-beast actually said "not terrible", but you know what she-beast meant! (note, they are called "she" by the humans, that must be short for "she-beast" Day 12: The she-beast, known to the others as "Monica", went out, I have no idea for what..but she hasn't come back...I fear she got lost, just as I have, hopefully Monica fell into a nice home like I did.... Day 13: My brethren came, but they attacked the humans!, it was horrible, why did they kill them? Were they trying to get me? They even killed 5 she-beasts, and they weren't even trying to hurt them! I think that maybe we're the bad guys in this conflict, although I don't know much about it. Day 15:I asked another she-beast out, this one said "no", whatever that means, im looking forward to tonight! Hopefully this she-beast doesn't get lost like Monica did. Day 18:Ugh, haven't been writing lately, the she-beast didn't come, and she even said "no", I went ahead and ingested some "beer", it made me really lazy, which is why I haven't been writing. Some more zerg came by, I think they were just trying to be friendly, but the "seege tank" blasted them to bits! what a horrible fate for them! I now wonder who the real bad guy is....what if neither is the "bad guy" and both are just trying to protect themselves? what if it's up to me to pull us together? I don't want that kind of pressure! Day 19: I've decided that I have to try to end the bloodshed, Im following the group of people, trying to see if I can get them to do peace talks...here they come now!Dacder4 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Proposal for Story (raynors fall) Hey guys, I have a proposal for you all. or i guess it could be considered a challenge! :) http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/6470437146 In this thread i have reasoned a general outline for a fanfic story about Raynor and his changes from how he was in BW to how he is in WOL. I feel that such a story would go far to resolve alot of the disparities with the depictions of the characters in WOL from BW. Unfortunately i dont have the experience or creativity to write a book about those years. So i thought id post here as many people here seem to have good story writing experience. To be clear i am talking about a full length novel ( 150 to 200 pages), or a large series of short novellas ( 20-50 pages each) that cover the idiosyncrasies in the story and help bridge the gap between WOL and BW while telling Raynor's personal story post BW up to WOL intro. The story would need to include Drama, action, a good plot and most importantly convey an atmosphere of increasing helplessness and despair. Read the article in the link to get a more detailed understanding of why this needs to be. Blizzard's actions have shown they do not really care about a coherent story. As such any book forthcoming from blizzard would probably not be for many years if at all, leaving this gaping hole unresolved. Unless we, the fans, fill it. I know this is asking a lot of people but hopefully someone will care enough about the story to give it a real try. Good luck!!Shingan5 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012 Pankoprulu Academy, Year 18 Victory! The Graduation Tournament has ended and Marduk was crowned victor! This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerZarkun500 Sep 11, 2012
Sep 9, 2012 Genconners of Joey Rays? Seriously though, who else went?Vultureling12 Sep 9, 2012
Sep 9, 2012 Tales of Existance. . . Idea is simple. You are someone in the Starcraft universe. Tell your story. I'll start. Those Forgotten; The Tale of Coj'et It was a thick and rainy night on the moon of Daaken. . . The warp gates shimmered to our backs, the civilians being transported to another. . . safer location. . . another planet. But I was not joining these civilians. I was stationed with my battle group. . . we were to hold this base long as we could so the others could escape. The probes had already left on shuttles, and our supplies were low. . . For a week we held, and at this point we were running out of power on our weapons. . . And then it began. The watch tower forward group spotted and relayed to us. They were coming. From what they could tell, thousands, tens of thousands of all known zerg species, and many we didn't know. We would fall, but we would hold. The last of the survivors were passing through the warp gates, and after the last one passed through, they would shut down, and we would be forgotten. Me and my brethren's psi blades sizzled in the rain. . . And it began. They poured in, thousands, at first we held, but then. . . Then they came, they turned my own brothers against me, impaling them, while poison acid rained from the sky as the giant bloated worms flew over us. But the Warp Gates closed and we had succeded. . . I felt honor in myself. I was a hero, so were my brethren. . . And then I fell. . . I wake up slowly, and wince my eyes. . . "Brothe-Brothers?" I'm alone, dead zerg surround me. . . "What happened. . ." I limp up, my leg is bleeding, and my blades are out of energy. So I walk, and I walk. . . The sun comes out, the rain coming to a fleeting stop. I find a cave and decide to sit down. . . I make a fire and wrap my selves in some large leaves of the palm trees. Night passes, and I dream. I dream of my brothers. Why did they save me. Am I alone? I dream. . . And if I could, I cry. Morning comes slowly and I hear a slight hovering. I rush out of the cave and see a Terran dropship. It lands and some of those mechanized suits drop out of it. I hide in the bushes and watch. They set up some tents and a small sensor tower, along with a camp fire. The dropship lands and it drops a dozen or so marines out, some of those white suited ones, and those fancy ones with the long barreled rifles. I contemplate what to do from inside the bush. Would they aid me, could I trust them, will they k- And I hear a clicking noise. I slowly turn my head to see one of the blue power armored ones aiming a large rifle at my head. "Blue scaled freak. Get up." He growls at me and hits my head with the edge of his rifle. I get up slowly and he drags me to the camp. I consider trying to break free, but then realize it would be pointless. He throws me in front of the one with the long barreled rifle, and she's a woman. . . "Well, look what we have here. . ." She chuckles and the other marines do as well. "Kill me now, do not mock me. . . Human." I say in a scratchy voice. "Kill you?" She laughs and slams the butt of her rifle into my face, and I fall unconcious. I wake up later on in what appears to be one of the human troop training facilities. I'm wearing handcuffs and there is a guard stationed in front of the bed I was laying on. I lean up and he says; "Come on. . ." So I do, and he walks me outside, and I see a gigantic Terran base. What used to be tents is now command centers and training facilities and labs. How long was I unconcious. The big guard at this point has taken me to some form of front line facility. From what I can tell it's some form of Bunkered down position. There I'm greeted by a tall solider in red armor. "What is a blue skin like you doing here?" He asks as the guard walks away. "This. . . *I cough* is my planet. . ." I kick the dust. "That would explain the ruins." He chuckles slightly. "What happened though?" "Why should I tel- *I cough* you. . ." "Because I'm the one keeping them from cutting you up in a lab." His tone changes into a less blank tone. "The zerg overrun us. . ." "Zerg? There ain't no zerg within a sector of this old mo-" Just as he says this, a gigantic worm bursts up from the ground devouring the bunker behind him. He screams as his soliders are pulled under. Zerglings burst out of the ground under us and all around the base. The soliders run to their posts but are quickly overrun, tons of the little zerglings swarming us. Meanwhile the Red armored solider and I stand in shock as zerglings and banelings slowly swarm us. I close my eyes and await the inevitable. "Entaro Adun, Tassadar. My life for Auir."IraqLobster0 Sep 9, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 For Glory, Honor, and Home The Captain awoke from the long sleep as he heard machinery start to whirl and buzz. There was a hissing sound as the hatch of his Cryo Pod opened and the two atmospheres collided. He lazily stumbled out and was greeted by a holographic adjutant. "Good morning Captain, our long voyage from earth is almost over. A Med Officer will be here soon to administer CryoStim supplements. After you have received your supplements, the Admiral has requested your presence on the Bridge." Both his body and mind felt like they were still asleep. He felt like collapsing then and there, but decided against it. The Captain looked around. It was the Cyro Chamber of the Yggdrasil, housing most of the higher ranking officers of the UED's second fleet. There were rows and rows of pods, ranging several floors up. He turned as he heard metallic clanging coming from around the corner, and not even a few seconds after that a blonde woman appeared holding a syringe. She stopped for a second and examined the still naked Captain. At first he didn't realize what she was looking at, but even after he came to the conclusion, he didn't do anything to adjust. He had nothing to be ashamed of, and trying to hide would make him seem shy. And he was just too damn tired to do anything about it anyways. The girl approached and asked for him to hold out his arm as she plunged the needle into his skin. He felt a rush of adrenaline, and most of his senses returned to normal. "Follow me, we'll get you some cloths then I'll direct you to the bridge." A now appropriate Captain approached the bridge. Well, main bridge that is, there are three in total. The other bridges were put in place to ensure that should the main bridge suffer damage, the ship wouldn't be rendered useless, though the other two were in a constant lockdown to prevent anyone from taking control of the ship out from under the Admiral. The ship was designed to take extreme damage and still be able to function. There was also multiple reactors and armories. Infantry were kept on several different levels, nine docking bays in total, and eight elevators and about a dozen staircases. The ship was extremely large, and you could get easily lost. He took a deep breathe and approached the massive blast doors. They opened when he was a few feet away, and revealed a hive of activity. Lesser officers were running around from console to console, preparing for the fleet to exit warp space. The Admiral stood in the center of the room, with his back to his command chair and was facing a large amount of viewing screens. Without turning he addressed the Captain in a voice that held both energy and knowledge. "Ah, Captain. It's good to have you awake. I've reviewed your records, and I'm quite impressed." He walked over to a holo projector and activated it. "This," he gestured to the Capital ship being projected "Is the Niflhel, and it is capable of splitting enemy warships in two with a single shot from it's overly sized Yamato cannon." The Captain approached the hologram with interest, examining it. "You will be commanding this ship as well as a small part of the fleet." The Captain nodded, honored to serve aboard such a great piece of Earth technology. "You will take your battle group and attack these planets..." The Admiral continued to brief the Captain on what is to be done within the first few days of their arrival. And he would continue to brief several other officers before entering the Koprulu sector. 3 HOURS BEFORE ENTRY Vice Admiral Jheria approached the command chair in the main bridge. Most of the activity had died down, and now only a dozen or so officers were left. They would serve as the crew for the Yggdrasil during their campaign. He slender frame and messy brown hair (longer than regulation) reflected her exhaustion from running around the ship for the past few hours. "Admiral, all commanding officers have been briefed and are ready to begin conquering this sector." The Admiral stood with his hands crossed behind his back, then turned to his second in command. His Black and silver hair gleamed in the bright lights and his blue eyes seemed to be lit by all his pride and honor. "Good." Jheria hesitated "Sir... What is going to happen?" The Vice Admiral was extremely young for her rank, but the Admiral knew behind the face of that young woman lay an extremely talented tactical adviser. He walked up to her and put his heavy hand on her thin shoulder. "Do not worry, my good Jheria. Our fleet is massive, and geared with the best technology the UED has to offer! Fear is for the enemy. You must go into this with both your heart and your mind, for if either is empty, we will fail." He stared into her eyes. "Are you ready for this, Jheria?" She looked down, contemplating. Then her head rose and meet the Admiral's gaze. "I am ready." "Good, now go make sure all preparations are made." "Yes Admiral." The Admiral returned to his position, leaving Jheria alone with her thoughts.Avikon500 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Darkest Heart Episode 3 Continue here please.Zarkun500 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Hunt for the Snowbound Relic On a planet, uncharted and cold, a signal is sent. This signal, unknown in origin and purpose, reaches every ship of the Terrans, the Protoss, and the Zerg. No one can truly understand it, however, the sounds that come the signal speak of unimaginable power and unspeakable knowledge. Every faction of the three races trace it to where it began. The Zerg think of the signal to be something to speed their evolution. The Tal'Darim seek it to destroy their enemies. The Dominon seek it to unlock the potential hidden within their own. The Raiders, as usual, are there to stop the Dominion. Not wishing to fall behind, Umojian and Kel-Morian send teams of their own. The rest of the Protoss, in agreement, seek out the crystal, as it is a creation of the Xel'naga. Several others, factions not attached to the leading ones, also seek this out, for reasons of their own. Unknown to all of them, creatures already inhabit this icy planet. And, in the darkness, an exiled Protoss seeks revenge against his former brothers. Why he is seeking this crystal is not known, but he isn't willing to share with his brothers. In unison with the others, powerful forces lead by specialists and generals head to the planet, seeking what sent the signal to collect it for themselves. YOU are one of the Commanders, or a specialist attached to them, sent to retrieve this unknown artifact. Who knows what awaits you on the planet...... Character Sheet. Name: Your character name goes here. Faction: Who you are affiliated with. Unit: What role you serve. This can be combined or have custom-made. (Ex. Marine/reaper) Equipment: Self-explanatory. Abilities: Self-explanatory. Background: This is not important, however, if you want, you can add to it. Unit Sheet Unit Name- Unit description+EquipmentJester210 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 8, 2012 Pankoprulu Academy, Part 17 Victory! The Graduation Tournament has begun! Who will win? This is simple. A school- esque setting will fuction here. There will be a short monologue, followed by every "student" (people who apply) going into a unique mission. You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof: Marine Firebat Marauder Reaper Medic Ghost Spectre (side note: your posts must reflect slight insanity) Zergling Roach Hydralisk Lurker Queen (SC2) Zealot Stalker Dragoon Sentry High Templar Dark Templar Be forewarned: the more diverse your pool, the more nerfed you will be. After each mission, the Board (my next post) will be updated. All applications must follow the following format: Name Age Unit Mix (the one you are most of first, least of last) Abilities (two maximum, kapische?) Used Weapons Special Notes In Special Notes, if Protoss or Terran is part of your mix, you may include their personal transport. It will be used in one of the two mission modes- Space Conflict and Vehicle Chase. IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE PURE ZERG, you may use one of my custom vehicles (I'll throw 'em in later) Vehicle List (Space Conflict) Void Ray Scout Wraith Pheonix Corsair Viking Banshee Valkyrie Vehicle List (Vehicle Chase) Vulture Hellion Goliath Immortal <None needed for Stalker/Dragoon> Reaver (modified) Colossus (modified) Siege Tank I mentioned modes earlier. There are four. Jester- Protect a special unit (30 hp, 2 damage, 3 range) until he gets to a supercomputer to hack files for you. Invasion- Your units travel with 12 supply of in-game units (no, not each) to achieve a goal. Vehicle Chase- All of you have one goal- destroy all of each others' vehicles! (only vs.) Space Conflict- Enemy Stargate/Starport/Spire units will try to kill you. Kill them first. Basement: CLASSIFIED Ground: Classrooms, Lab, Grass field, Parking Lot, Bathrooms 2nd Floor: Cafeteria, Phones, Library 3rd Floor: Dance Hall, Bedrooms (everyone has a roommate, decide for yourselves) 4th Floor: Gymnasium, Firing Range, Chemical Testing Roof: Gun Batteries, Warp Pad, Broadcasting TowerZarkun500 Sep 8, 2012
Sep 7, 2012 Stop me if you've ever heard this. So a Marine walks into a bar and asks "Where's the counter?" He then gets Chain Fungaled and dies.Guilt1 Sep 7, 2012
Sep 7, 2012 I'm (hopefully) back! Hey, some of you may know me as an insane Zergling/Vulture hybrid, a streetwise guy with a trident, or something else I've forgotten. Anyways, my excuse is that I'm back from a trip to Canada which took 1/10 of my body weight and left my right foot half-crippled (for now). Happy RPing! (First one to find the joke gets a Creepshake)Vultureling14 Sep 7, 2012
Sep 6, 2012 Reckoning, Part 3 With the ship broken in half, the Phoenix was now a just a meager image of its former self. In distance the distance, a small ship watched as the events unfold. ------------- Seeing the great ship fall was a surprise, but the fact one of the guests shot it was another. The three people on that ship showed different emotions, each vastly different. The blond young girl simply cried while the man next to her simply yelled in a outburst of rage. The cloaked fellow, however, simply remained quiet, oblivious to the others remarks, deep in thought. So, this is how it would end. The Phoenix's downfall by the hand of another mighty ship. It's captain and it's crew to suffer because of an illusion of fate. Troy, where ever you may be, rest in peace. The cloaked man walked up to the controls and sent a signal to the ship that fired the mighty blast, making sure his companions were silent before sending the boarding request.Naitsrich500 Sep 6, 2012