Joeyray's Bar

Nov 29, 2011 Random Land. I'll start. "Grown man wearing Caprrri pants!"Roboto8 Nov 29, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 CALLING THE HELP OF THE STARCRAFT COMMUNITY I have a school project where we had to make a survey on some topic. I need real people to do this survey, so I thought you guys would be best. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHJKeWJtbzdDTFQ4MFQ5R21mYTNfVHc6MQ This isn't a hard or long survey, but I do need it done, so if you can stop getting OP marine rushed for a moment, that would really help.Scarecro9 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Rules of Starcraft This is something I see in game Forums like LoL, so it gave me the idea To do it, you have to post a rule that should be in the game For examples, I'll start off: 1. Marines shouldn't be able to shoot and kill things that are 100 feet in the air 2. Barracks shouldn't be able to train units in seconds. How is possible that someone gets training that takes weeks in seconds? 3. Zerg with wings shouldn't be able to fly through space. Why? BECAUSE THERE'S NO AIR! 4. Stimpacks should be considered as a drug and be illegal 5. Vehicles and massive units should be able to squash smaller units in their wayNaitsrich36 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 I just bought amnesia: dark descent... I had to stop playing in the sewers because I was too stressed out to leave the safe area. anyone else have tales of extreme underwear destruction while playing this game?Hellspork6 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Streaming diablo 3 Gonna be streaming diablo 3 in a few minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/moklakinsMoKlakins0 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 I am a Man of _ Forum Game, describe yourself and one other using I am a man of _, and he/she is a man/woman of _ GO! Other posts will be edited.Roboto25 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 you wake up in a room.... it's dark and you don't remember anything. You feel the walls and its slightly wet. You try to look for a way out without much luck. You hear faint footsteps and voices but have no idea where they came from. Using the wall as a guide you finally come across a door. You open the door and enter.... (continue the story from here. each person can do their own "room" and make this interesting. this is just for the funsies because why not?)xelfeR6 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 The end of the internet for the United States (as we know it) congress is discussing a bill that will censor the internet as a whole, putting in place a internet filter similar to the chineses that will kill the internet we all know and love. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3595671173?page=1#2 Things certainly look grim, given that every lobbyist of every company that produces movies, music, anything that could be considered an art, will be pushing for the passage of this bill. ...Necromaster3 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Strategy-Counter Cascade Game! Rules: 1. I start off with a strategy/Build order 2. Somebody think up a good counter for that strategy and post it 3. If the posted strategy effectively counters my strategy, it becomes the new Strategy of Focus 4. People continue to post counters to the Strategy of Focus, and if they succeed in countering the Strategy of Focus, their strategy becomes the Strategy of Focus. 5. We continue playing untill we finally exhaust our supply of strategies. Then we wait until HoTS arrives. Conditions: - Strategies must be realistic and acheivable, like "An army of Zealots", and not like "A fleet of 50 Battlecruisers" - Counters must also be realistic - Strategies must be usable in the Multiplayer Games - No use of campaign units (Brutalisk, Predator, Stone Zealot, Heroic Units) -Can use any of the three races to respond, but choose one to be your Strategy Of FocusEugeneTwo8 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Alpha Logs; Zhul'daks (Open Rp) OOC: Normally, we would finish Falling Skies, but some dumbcraps ruined it. This is our place for our rp to continue. Episode Two of what was formarly known as just Open Roleplay. You return home from the falling Skies, the mission succesful. You all get a week off and mostly goof of spending time togethor. After this vacation you're instructed to go to Zhul'daks. A small protoss moon covered in snow. Lab 2 - V645 Holds Specimen 'Jaira' You aren't told much only that it's a Mecha unit you need to recover. The trip is over the course of 3 months, but Cryo Freeze makes it feel like a few minutes. You land at a frozen city, the only safe landing pad available. As you make your way into the city you hear growls and such. Most likely Wild Ursadaks (Non Zerg Ultralisks). The city is huge, the buildings are broken and Frozen, even your suits start to freeze over. Your new Mechanic says he'll be able to fix it, but they need warmth. OOC: Go!Roboto147 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Poem converted to song about fighting Protoss This is a revision "Hit em' hard and hit 'em fast". The song uses a Spanish Gypsy scale in E, i.e. E F G# A B C D E. The rhythm is three quarter notes followed by a triplet. I haven't worked out the chorus chords yet, but the chords for the verses are: Am - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -E - - - - - Esus4 -E - - - - - - Esus4 / -- /-- /-- /// -- / -- / -- / -- /// -- / -- / -- / -- /// -- / -- / -- / -- /// Am E Esus4 E Esus4 Dm Am Asus4 Am Asus4 Dm Am Asus4 Am Esus4 E The Tal-Dareem are fighting-mad; They just realized that they've been had. Expect Guardians, Zealots, Stalkers, Immortals, and Colossus walkers. Dark Templars will try sneaking by. Phoenixes and Voids will fill the sky. Attack their Carriers with flights of three. Take out any Warp Prisms you see. Train more Marines and Marauders. Quadruple the turrets and bunkers. Have all your Vultures emplace their mines. Overlap your Siege-Tank’s firing lines. Plan for Reaper suicide runs; Hit the Protoss flanks, target pylons. Raynor’s Raiders troops will soon be back; So make ready to counter-attack! Get those Starports building Valkyries, Battlecruisers, Vikings, and Banshees. Add Science Vessels and Medevacs. We’ll hit them with combined arms attacks. Chorus What matter's most: who's standing last. So hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast. When all the smoke and fallout clears, The Protoss will be rubble and smears. Ensure we're the ones left standing last. Always hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast.DeathSAvataR3 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 sYnEpicloa Interactive HD Livestream Step into the action and join us live 4pm-3am Est. Be part of the epic wins, persistent trolls, and the occasional rage fest! We will be reviewing matches, theorycrafting, and giving out tips and tactics to help out players of all skill levels crush their enemies and keep the wins rolling in. Whether you just want to watch or be part of the fun yourself, we welcome you join us. http://www.twitch.tv/synepicloa We will be playing Starcraft 2 Ladder/Custom Games, Heroes of Newerth, and Killing Floor. Other games are rarely included such as Warcraft 3, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Terraria, Minecraft, and Crysis 2.sYnEpicloa3 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Mystehcal Rainbow Cow MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Roboto9 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 What is your favorite custom game in sc 2? Lately I have been bored and been playing alot of custom games on SC 2 like island defence, cortex roleplay, mafia, MineralZ, and specail forces. I got bored and decided to make this thread to see what kind of custom games people play and if they are fun or not... so please post your favorite custom game(s)... :DTerrorz20 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 Brutal done Finally completed all missions on Brutal difficulty! :D Now I just need to go back and get that last achievement in All In to have every campaign achievement. On an unrelated note, I also noticed that Blizzard has YOUR MOM in their credits in big capital letters. Made me giggle.Kouen5 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 I'm done. Not rping or anything, it's just Dming is hard... how did my brother do it..Roboto10 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 For Fun Just a thread with riddle/thingies for fun. First one, Type a sentence about thanksgiving, using only words that start with T. It has to be a complete thought. GO!Roboto22 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 I want a three day ban. version 2.0 .……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-, .………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ .…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ .…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;\ .…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;\ .../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;\ .…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;\ .…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\ .…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;\, .………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””) .………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/ .……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-, .……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„ .……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::":::::::::::::::: ::\ .……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-, .……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;,-~”-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::"~-, .……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~":: __„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::"-, .……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:| .………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:| ...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/ ...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/ .…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\ .……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|'' .……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\| .……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\| .……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\| .……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::'' .……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::: ::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~' .……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::, „-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/ .……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_ ,-' .………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,' .………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/ .……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/ .…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ --------RAWR! ...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::: :::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\ .-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::| .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-, .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~" .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::\............... .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::: :::::::::::::\.............. .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::\ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::\Hellspork3 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Ignored Well, I'm kind of confused so I'm hoping someone here will have a few ideas. A few days ago I met a player in a custom game that I enjoyed playing with. We added eachother to friends' lists and played in the same games for the next couple of days. Yesterday, I log in around the usual time and whisper, "You want to play a game?" as usual. He whispers back "DONT EVER SPEAK WITH ME AGAIN" and proceeds to immediately ignore me. I have no idea what caused this and after reviewing replays of previous games, I have found nothing that could have triggered this. It's not that I care he ignored me, but rather that I'm completely confused as to why it happened. More than anything I just want to ask what his reasoning was. Does anyone have any ideas? Should I just let it go? If I knew what the reason was I could apologize.Deathshiver5 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Last Stand (Open Rp) This is an Open Rp, feel free to join at any time so long as you can fit... You can choose to be terran, zerg, or protoss. As terran you can be pretty much any type of soldier you want to be, Combat Engineer, Sniper, Pilot, Or just a guy with a gun, all up to you. Zerg and Protoss are slightly more limited. Follow basic procedure when joining: Name: Class: Weapons/Items: A small terran base has found itself under siege from both Zerg and Protoss forces, the Zerg Hive is buried underground in treacherous caverns, The Protoss have an encampment on the side of a mountain, the majority of their forces made up of Zealots, Stalkers, and Immortals. The Terrans have an installation built to withstand a blast from a Yamato Cannon, but not too much of a crew to boast. Ragnarok3 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Open Roleplay "Echo, Charly! Anyone! Please repeat, this is the Fallin' Skies, we are really takin' a poundin', zerg are everywhere! Graaaaa!" - Last Transmission of Sgnt. Genery Tux, Military Operations of Falling Skies supercarrier. 3 years later... "The wreck's been found sir..." -Sedrik "Good, we're gonna need dropships... Get Mohandar's fleet here to, the guy owes me.." - Seth "Yes sir!" - Sedrik The dropships arrive at the giant wreck, the ship ranging almost a mile long, infestation reaps through out it. You and your fellow Squad Mates are dropped at Bay 19, the safest one you could find. Your mission, find Specimen 35166-B. Specimen 35166-B: Obsolete. Squadmen; Calvin Morse: Corporal, Marine, Combat Engineer Garland: Spectre, Spec Ops Marcus Roads: Marine, Assault (Basically Standard Troop) Tel'amine: Zealot, Veteran Assault (Since you're a psion and stuff) Gunther Krieg: Private, Marauder, Heavy Assault Garland 2.0: (Psion Enhance Proj. Clone) Spec Ops, Ghost Anderung: Zerg, The intelligent kind. :D Rules: You can be Protoss, Terran, or Zerg, and that will be in the form of a Sentient Specimen. *Last time I let people rp Zerg, didn't end well...* Terran: Ranging from Marines, Medics, Marauders, and Firebats. Psions will be in Mark 82 Prototype armor, which is a Modified Viking suit shrunk. .82 Cal Gatling Cannons and a Trench Missle System. No uber duber psionics please. You can choose any gun as long as it's not Uber Duber. You are all very well trained, so while the Psions may seem like the best choice, the Marines and everyone else can do a ton of amazing stuff. You are the best of the best. Please try to variety units. Protoss: You can be any Gateway unit. Please not overly hostile, you are part of Mohandar's group who is friends with Seth, the Captain of Guligan, the Terran Capital ship. You can be in the Armor of any Stargate unit, but not the actual vehicles. On a scale of 1 -10 your psionic skills would be 8.5. Special weapons: Void Cannon, A shrunken Void Ray that does less damage but is still very powerful. Shriken: Pew Pew, Pew Pew. A Protoss Machine gun that shoots a Stalker's weapon at doubled rate. Zerg: Contact me in Comments. Any Questions: Please ask me, I will be very willing to answer. When you join the rp I'll edit your name into the Squadmen with your rank, and weapon/class thingy. Also I'd like to say, please ask me before you find 'Insert name of item need here' in some random crate randomly and conventiently lying right next to you.Roboto182 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Wrath of the firstborn open RP The story is, after reclaiming thanks to the brave sacrifice of the Archon Zhal by merging himself with two dark Archons and a Archon, creating a Great Archon, and destroying the entire surface and using temporal manipulation to re-make the great structures, but destroying himself in the process. (see my thread Blades of Justsice) Anyway, with their great civilization rebuilt the Protoss decided to purge a planet known as Luthen 4, which is a massive Zerg infested planet, so infested, that it is alive, it has seas of liquid creep, the ground literally opens up to devour you. They managed to burn a hole in the mile-thick creep to use as a base. Meanwhile deep underground a mining colony of Terrans is holding off against Zerg, so the RP leaves u with three choices, be Terran, and help your colony and discover the Protoss, be Protoss and help purge the Zerg, or be Zerg and defend your planet in the name of the Zerg swarm!BrassDragon485 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Gabriel's history. Feeling inspired by Mockingjay's marvelous story telling, I decided to give Gabriel a backstory as well, also because I feel like I didn't really do him justice in the story. Since my time is limited, if anyone wants to take over after the long weekend, feel free to do so, I give you full creative control once I'm off. Gabriel laid on the cliff edge, his eyes closed. The wind whistled through his ears, seemingly whispering to him. He so enjoyed these moments. Completely isolated from the universe, it was times like these that he felt most at peace. He no longer noticed the rocks floating around him, or the dead reptilian creature that made the mistake of surprising him. He never understood why the rocks floated like they did, or why it only happened when he was around, and at 17, he didn't really care. The pitch of the wind changed, and he opened his eyes. Glancing up, he noticed the Confederate dropship passing through the atmosphere. So, they had finally come. He had guessed they would, after what had happened. After all, supply depots didn't usually explode with blue lightning, and marines didn't often go flying through the air as if they had been shot from a siege tank. He guessed that who ever had been sent to investigate would want to talk to him, since he had been at all of the little accidents that had plagued to base since he turned 13. Gabriel closed his eyes and smiled. If they wanted to talk to him, they could wait another hour or three.Thundercrash1 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Island Yet ANOTHER Open Roleplay! Choose (BEFORE you read the story...mehhehe.) a Race (Any kind...From Cat to Zombie to Terran to Plant to Whiff of Dust), a Class (From Janitor to Marine to Rogue to Lazy), and a Name (From Joe to Bob!). More tommorrow.Vultureling5 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 The Crash (Part 3) A continuation of The crash series. Reserved until further notice.LeKroger471 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Anyone here play/write music. I play Drums. :D I play StarCraft. :D I Record, primarily myself playing drums. :O I also watch alot of Starcraft. :| http://youtu.be/JgJVr2rdQFw What do you guys play?SSNSmashKAB4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Plan to steal the jukebox Okay so we need a very tactical plan to steal the jukebox and get away with it... DISCUSSSpiderBoy146 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 :( my doggy just diedTassadar13 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 wrong forum, please delete sorry wrong forumBurger2 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 The Worst Thing Just Happened.... Guess what? While you've been sitting in front of your computer, Cillaxin and playing your video games, a protoss stalker has just warped in right behind you, and it does not look happy.... Quick! Snag something from your computer desk and try to kill it!! If you do not find anything useful at your desk, your screwed, SO LOOK!! (PS: Did you not notice that large pylon in you livingroom in the first place?!? :P)Mockingjay118 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 the strike on zerus (OPEN rp) to all my terran and protoss (fine and zerg) brethern i stand on what is left of Mara Sara i will await here for 7 days for anyone who would like to strike a crtical blow to the zerg...... "adjutant stop it there, Matt what do ya think about this" "sir it seems risky but if its true we can put down some zerg numbers" "adjutant continue" "we will attack the zerg homeworld of Zerus for i have found its lost and forgotten location you have seven days my brethern" "Matt how many days are we from Mara Sara" "six days" "excellent start the engines"Tassadar257 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 Looking for a CLAN/TEAM NA server High-end Master level or + Active - having members mass practices with each other Let me know, thanks.Lifeless1 Nov 8, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 LF some people to play with I love playing 4v4 but RT can be pretty soul draining. I'm diamond in 4v4 RT, Gold in 1v1. I am certain I could get plat if I actually learned 1v1 but I like playing team too much.LumduL6 Nov 8, 2011
Nov 7, 2011 New Casting/Playing stream Hey everyone, I'm a mid-silver level player who is going to be livestreaming his fight up the ladder toward plat (and hopefully eventually diamond or higher) and also casting some lower-level games. Really, I'll cast whatever games I'm handed, including pro games if thats what people want to watch, but I'd like to get into amateur casting. My plan is to start streaming around 5 PM on weekdays and going for 2 hours or so, and on weekends it'll just be whatever time I get on. My stream is also going to feature other games, but in the 5-7 window I'll be focusing on Starcraft. The stream's link is http://www.twitch.tv/eruletho If you have a replay you'd like to see casted, send it to EruVideos@Gmail.com Hope to see you on the stream!Eruletho8 Nov 7, 2011
Nov 7, 2011 The Rebellion on Braxis (Open RP) Alright so LeKroger said I should try it so here goes nothing! So you start out at a camp and the following will be your camps: -Protoss : You will be at a camp with oncoming forces and your fleet is coming to purge the world clean of the zerg but at the same time you have to choose which terran group to help get off the planet. -Zerg : You will try to annihilate anything living YOU ARE THE SWARM! -Terran : You can choose between a Rebel and a Dominion defend yourself from the swarm and try to persuade the protoss to help you! The Story: A man named Alex Jennings has created a rebel force to stop the dominion and free Braxis of the hard labor bestowed upon the inhabitants he is a freedom fighter fighting for the right of his people wanting the best for them however the relentless swarm might have both the rebels and the dominion coming together to defeat the swarm the protoss fleet five days away the race against time begins! (P.S. HoTS Units will be used) Format: Name:Alex Jennings Class/Role: Ghost/Combat Ghost Nickname/Codename:Blackout (Optional) Abilities: Cloak, EMP, Psi Burst Weapons:Bolter SMG (x2) Crion104 Nov 7, 2011
Nov 5, 2011 THIS IS A STUPID THREAD STUPIDiMoDoomerX15 Nov 5, 2011
Nov 5, 2011 New Open RP Ok I am going to try my own RP. Before so I thank Vultureling for the zerging zealot thread I learned alot from it and the people there. Also Firebat for Battle of the Armigo and To Win a War. Everyone starts on Chau Sara. Timeline is after the end of WoL History of the planet for those who don't already know it: It was glassed by the protoss back when the when Raynor was a marshal of Mar Sara. For the storyline: It has been recolonized as the was potential protoss relics as well as rich mineral fields there. There is a small Dominion colony near a large mineral field and many other settlements on the planet from other Terran Governments. There is a Mercenary hovel (aka a bar of some kind) on the outskirts of each settlement. Rules Upgrades are purchased with credits. You can earn credits by a, posting everyday (+50) b, doing contracts or jobs, (earned credits determined by thread host and someone else tbd later) or c, raiding the colonies (same as option b). Note you have to keep track of your credits. Prices for upgrades will be determined by thread host and probably someone else that I pick. Please use this format Name: Race: Class: Alliance:LeKroger384 Nov 5, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 The worlds greatest challenge. Listen to this song and do not bob your head, tap your feet, or move to the rythm in anyway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwaW4cZNwRk OR http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfLEc09tTjI Good luck, but resistence is furtile.Brotoskavich8 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 KERRIGAN ON THE OFFICE ????? lol on the show the office dwight is kerrigan for halloweenTassadar11 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 2, 2011 Battle Scare (Commander Jones walks into bar and sits at a table) Listen up folks, not long ago I was on Treadstone 6 with my squad, I am the only one left, I'll star from the top. It all started when the dropship landed on the landing platform. I was the first out and handed the guard my papers. GAURD, so what buisness you got here, morgen to do but kick the crap outa the inmates. COMMANDER JONES, well, my orders are to do a routine check up of the prison, and investugate the reports of pro toss activity here. GAURD, I thought that was a rumor! COMMANDAR JONES, apperently not. Then I walked away with my squad to commence the check up.RedOctober5 Nov 2, 2011
Nov 1, 2011 More poetry inspired by Starcraft II Hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast (Note--DeathsAvatar is also known as the MidnightPoet on www.originalpoetry.com) The Tal-Dareem are fighting-mad; They've realized they've just been had. Expect soon Zealots and Stalkers, Immortals and those "cliff walkers". What matter's most: who's standing last, So hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast. Carriers and Voids will fill the sky, And Dark Templars may be sneakin' by. Double the turrets, add more bunkers-- Fill them with Marines and Marauders. What matter's most: who's standing last, So hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast! Jim's Raiders' troops will soon be back; Get ready to counter-attack! So train more Reapers for rear missions: Sneak around back, take out their pylons. Make sure we're the ones left standing last. Just hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast. DeathSAvataR0 Nov 1, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Interview question help.. At the very end of tomorrows interview I will be asked a question stating "Is there anything you would like to add that will assist us in making our rating?" how should i answer this? It's for getting into law enforcement.Genocidal0 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 DoomerX's Fail Text Adventure I give the situation you answer with 1,2,3, or 4 options will be given at bottom. Cold stepped out of his personal dropship. He programmed the ship to find a safe place in the surrounding atmosphere and to wait for his signal to pick up. "Mar Sara, never thought i'd be back here again." Cold was part of the Sons Of Korhal back in the day, as he said, he left after Mengsk's coronation. Now he paid the bills (mostly bar tabs) as a contract killer, or assassin. Something his ghost training let him excel in. Before the days Cold was also a assassin, after he broke out of the ghost program he had been in for five years from the age of six, but that's a story for another time. He stepped from the helipad into the town, he- 1) Ignores all distractions and continues to his target's destination... 2) Goes to a local bar to gather information on his target... 2nd part will be tallied and posted tommorow. Part 2-http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2674638028DoomerX7 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Poetry inspired by the Starcraft neo-universe If my Siege Tanks’s a-Rockin’ (DeathSAvataR 10-30-2011, inspired by Starcraft II) The Hydralisks are assembling just out of range, Supported by Roaches, Infestors, Banelings,… The Mutalisks are hovering beyond our turrets, Brutalisks are moving—it’s looking quite desperate. There’s a silver lining for each “end of the world”: My shift’s almost done and my Siege Tank’s been rebuilt. I could spend my last hours paralyzed in fright; But no, got a date with that cute medic tonight. I took several stim-packs off a dead Maine, And I’ll take a few jolts if she gives me the green. So all those Zerg monsters better stay out of sight… Better not mess with me and my Medic tonight. We’re all out of minerals, we’re out of Vespene. We’ve made our last Marauders and our last Viking. But if Ghosts and Banshees can hit the Zerg just right, I might still be around for my Medic tonight. Got a date with that blue-eyed young medic tonight. You know, the one that I’ve had for months in my sights. If my Siege Tank’s a rockin’, don’t come a knockin’. Got a date with that pretty sweet medic tonight. DeathSAvataR1 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 31, 2011 Zanon's Firebat RP Ok. I was very disappointed with Firebat's new Mystery RP, so for those interested this is FIREBAT'S story that he decided not to continue. (See To Win a War...) THE STORY: A protoss planet has fallen to the zerg. An immortal, as well as a few terran, and one or two zerg stay behind to buy the protoss the time needed to escape. But all hope is not lost.... A terran mercenary ship (on its way to retrieve data the Dominion considers valuable) is coming to get them. Unfortunately, the ships crew have orders to kill the team that retrieved the data. The only way off the planet is to over-run the mercenary ship and use it to escape. Good Luck.Zanon360 Oct 31, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 Terran OP Hate Bunker This is a place where us Terrans can meet safely to discuss Terran stuff without trolls. Like guns, whiskey, and why the UED had the same units as normal Terrans. Personally, I think it's kinda like why a lot of Cortez's soldiers wore native style body armor, and why there were so many native in Cortez's army. For the gear, cause' it was cheaper than shipping a bunch of fancy, modern stuff over. For the natives, it was cause they hated the group in power, and they used their own gear.SPACEMARINE6 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 30, 2011 The Crash (Part 2) Yay and Neigh due to the old thread being filled up, go read the first one... TL;DR The medic is dissecting the captain to see what the "Spores" are, we killed a wierd freaky monster, the protoss think that I (the mutated Changeling) am a murderer, and The spectre is after the protoss kid. NOW! To BEGIN! after the first incision is made, three green orbs fly out and shoot towards Jennifer, Ashley takes over my right arm and stretches it in between the oncoming spores and Jennifer. The spores sink into my arm, and pain shoots through my body, I sink into unconsciousness, Ahsley speaks to me again. you did the right thing... Just... Shut... Up...HowBabysRBrn500 Oct 30, 2011
Oct 28, 2011 Team Ninja is Disbanded DisbandedCryptwalker17 Oct 28, 2011
Oct 28, 2011 Clans? Hi there. I know Im a bronze rank N00B, but I was wondering if you guys know of any starcraft II clans out there? I'm considering joining one but don't know of any other than bigger ones that usually sponsor pros...Tspxx2 Oct 28, 2011
Oct 28, 2011 (Team Cryptwalker) is Disbanded DisbandedCryptwalker0 Oct 28, 2011