Joeyray's Bar

Dec 13, 2011 OBJECTION ace attorney I'll give you the website, but for now. Here's the case http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=5421724DavidSavyer27 Dec 13, 2011
Dec 13, 2011 What music do you listen to? I'm interested in what kinds of bands/singers, songs, and types of music you guys listen to. Me personally: I like almost any genre. Some bands I really like include Phoenix, Manchester Orchestra, The Beatles, Faded Paper Figures, The Pixies etc...Aliquem16 Dec 13, 2011
Dec 12, 2011 Zorca's text adventure into book.. thoughts? Hey, remember me? Maybe? from my text adventure? I occasionally wonder about how turning my old text adventure into a 'book' would turn out. By this I mean fleshing out the story, getting rid of the random parts that only exist because it was a text adventure, and doubling the length of it. Is there any interest for that? Does anyone still even remember it, haha.Zorca8 Dec 12, 2011
Dec 10, 2011 [Comic] P.F. Chang's Mar Sara Bistro Hope someone enjoys this: Going to P.F. Changs will never be the same. http://apparentetch.com/grabs/pfcomic.pngDuran1 Dec 10, 2011
Dec 8, 2011 a running zergling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l660pFW5vCo&feature=related just a snippet of animation that i made to be chopped up and used as run, attack and die sequence for a personal fun project :PmightyNewbie1 Dec 8, 2011
Dec 7, 2011 2011 Blizzard Global Writing Contest! You sit at your typewriter, hands frozen in fear by the sound of crumpling paper from the darkness behind you. Shadows of broken quills encroach on your sight's periphery but slither out of view when you turn toward them. Summoning your courage, you lash out at the apparitions before they fade, only to awaken in a cold sweat with pencils and pens gripped tight in your clenched fists. You know what this dream foretells: the 2011 Global Writing Contest is upon us! Enter a short story for the chance to win a free trip to Blizzard's headquarters in Southern California! This contest is open to entrants from around the world and will be judged by Blizzard's very own writers and masters of lore. For more information, head to the contest page! http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/community/contests/writing2011/Zarhym33 Dec 7, 2011
Dec 7, 2011 Triangulation Help! Please, I need help on this. I cannot provide a reliable image, but I can provide a description of what I need. -It is a triangle, can be any triangle; Right, Equalateral, Isosceles, or Scalene -Angles "a" and "b" are known, angle "c" can be deduced from the other two -Sides A and B are unknown, side C is constant and known -Point S bisects line C -Point T is located at the point where lines A and B intersect -Lines A and B MUST intersect, aka. angles a and b cannot be both 90 degrees -How do I find the length of a line starting at point S and ending at point T Now for the somewhat reliable image ... That might help a little Just remember that this triangle won't always be this neat, and it won't always be a right triangle. Sometimes it will be a scalene triangle. Just to recap, I need to find the distance between point S (Which bisects C) and point T Can anybody give me a formula for that?EugeneTwo5 Dec 7, 2011
Dec 5, 2011 FFS Nobody and Knowbody Ban them immediately. These !@#$%^s have 30 and 50 achievement points respectively and knowbody has "played" more FFA games. They basically just go into the same game and leave immediately, freakin trolling %*#s. Instaban please.InExolNaeiTy0 Dec 5, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 Trials Of Khalas Character Profiling yay! (Also I've decided my text adventure will release new parts every friday, if you haven't read it yet scroll through the first few pages, you will see DoomerX's New Text Adventure (Started!!) somewhere and red it) Trials of Khalas will detail the grueling life (and trials) of Khalas (my character) and how he came to be one of the only protoss who can control the mystical element of the Protoss. Even thought my knowledge of Starcraft lore is in depth I am not an expert. Feel free to correct me if I make a plot hole. I'm not George Lucas Fekk it! Anywayz on to the Prologue. Trials Of Khalas Prologue "How it came to be" I was an orphan. I never knew my origins, they were shrouded to me. I know not much of them now. Executor Illidor would always change the subject. But from the earliest years I can remember I was trained as a soldier. At a young age I would best veterans who had practiced for centuries. The Executor took pride in me. Then, my first battle. It was against a Terren force. Illidor sent me to lead to assault. It failed horribly. I ran. I was a coward. Illidor was enraged, and I... I was banished. DA DA DAAAAAAAA (TO BE CONTINUED!) iMoDoomerX3 Dec 4, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 Refund. Does anyone know the refund policy? If you don't know the answer please don't post I want to keep this thread as clean as possible.Genie3 Dec 4, 2011
Dec 4, 2011 ratio of eating lunch with friends/girlfriend i have a small conundrum. I love my friends. they rock. but ever since I got a girlfriend I have started to sit with her friends at her table and chat with her instead. as glad as I am to have her, this is starting to become a (slight) issue. so what is your advice guys? split it in two? two to one? take turns?Tetrasulfide5 Dec 4, 2011
Dec 3, 2011 Too Much... You wake up strapped to a wall... You hear the sound of booming mullet rock outside the dark room you're contained in. It's nearly pitch black except for a Plasma light abo-- below you. That's when you realise you're hanging upside down... You hear screams in what you think are rooms across from you. You suddenly feel a burning pain on your back. You turn your head just enough to see a huge 'Skin-Marker' steaming with the numbers (If you can read backwards) 1-2345 B. A serial number of some sort? The doors open up. A tall finely dressed man in something of a Tunic type outfit slowly walks in holding a Burn Rod. He states in a cold daemonic voice; "You will fight." The power cuplers holding you upside down shimmer off. You fall on your head. It hurts but not as much as the pain from the Skin Marker. Two guards walk from behind you. They take off your clothes all except for your boxers (Bra and Panites if you're a girl character). They clamp a hand held set of power Cuplers to you shoulders and start to drag you. You once again here screams from other rooms, and see other men and women being dragged out. The light of the Hallways is blinding, so you close your eyes. You feel them metal floor change into a sandy feeling. You open your eyes and look up. A huge sandy circle with doors on every wall, each with guards dragging out prisoners. Above the walls are hundreds of people in rows of seats, each standing cheering stuff such as "Die Bastards!" and suchlike. You are dragged to the center of the colosseum with the others. The crowd sits down, and the guards uncuple you and leave. A jumbo screen towards the side of the stadium shows a tall Terran in fine robes. A few words escape his mouth, but you aren't really playing attention. Some words are; "You've come to see them die." "They will burn.", and such, but the one word you do all hear is "Fight." The skin Marker wounds on your back burn. Some others try to run but are sniped into a small slat of blood in the sand. OOC: This is a new open rp that I couldn't resist doing. First off, Redoctober, Ace, and Nukester are perma banned from this rp. You can be Terran, Zerg, or Protoss. No armor or weapons currently. There are two Majors your character can take, Intelligence, or Brute. Intelligence would be the Problem solvers, the Wizards and Mages if you may say. Brutes are the tanks and such. Each have perks and downsides. In addition you have 13 points to spend in what you major as For Intelligence; Scientist, Strategist, and Pilot Scientist: You major in all things Bio Related. You can crack any sample and learn from it. The higher your skill the more you can crack from something. Strategist: You're a leader, a person who, obviously, looks at thing strategically. Every point you major in this gives you the ability for people to pay attention and listen to you. Pilot: You're a scientist of Machines. Consoles, codes, Vehicles, and weapons are your good sides. Every point you major in this gives you a better knowledge on fixing stuff. For Brute; Gunman, Swordsman, and Grunt Gunman: You're the Techies pet. Whatever he makes, you use. You can use any gun, withstand any recoil. Everyone point you spend on this increases your overall usage of skill with guns. Swordsman: You are a melee man. From Psi Blades to Katanas, you have it down. Every point you major in this will increase your agility and strength with a melee weapon. Grunt: You take the hits for the team, you're a nutshell, much stronger than any other class. Every point you major in this gives you more health. You also have three random perks for anything. It could be Cooking to Running track. Format; Name: Age: Race: Sub Species (if one): Skin Tone: Hair Color: Eye Color: Class: Sub Class Points: (List the three sub classes of your main class and how many points you put in each class) Perks: Bio: Random Info: Friends/Loved Ones: Hatreds: Once we have 5 people, I will start you off.Roboto123 Dec 3, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Starcraft 2 Blog- Going from Noob to Pro Hey, I figured this would be a good place to put this out. I made a blog chronicling my journey from 1v1 noob to 1v1 pro! Please check it out, it'll help a lot: http://sc2noobtopro.blogspot.com/RadioFreeZrg3 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 2, 2011 Dreams of a better tomarrow This is a biography of a man who belieives a better tomarrow will come: Name: Hector Simmons Race: Terran Age: 22 Rank: Corporal Alignment: Raynor’s Raiders, Umojan Protectorate (formerly) A former citizen of Umoja, Hector was raised by a loving family and had a strong relationship with his older brother, Adam. Their parents taught them the values of selflessness, compassion and good to people as a whole. They wanted them to grow up to have careers that would help the people of Umoja. But when he and his brother learned about the cruelty of the Confederacy when the news of the nuking of Korhal reached the public, their paths changed. Adam had deiced that when he was old enough, he would join the Sons of Korhal. Their parents were uneasy about his decision because they didn’t believe in taking lives. Adam said that he didn’t want to sit around and do nothing when so many people who he may never know were dying. In 2494, Adam signed up and was shipped to the ranks of the Sons of Korhal. Hector felt very worried for his brother over the years when he was struggling with his last years of school. In 2498, against the will of his parents, Hector ran away and signed up for the S.O.K. He was found out to be only 16 years old after he was shipped off world but they allowed him to stay because they needed any hand they could get. Working as an engineer for his first year of service, he was promoted to Marine afterward. He reunited with his brother on Antiga Prime when the Confederate blockade kept the S.O.K. from leaving the planet. Hector told Adam that he was the reason that he joined because he believed they needed to act now if they were to free the human race from the clutches of Tyranny. Once they escaped, the assault on Tarsonis commenced but they heard that Mangsk deployed the Psi-emitter and that the Zerg would come and kill every man women and child on the planet. When the Protoss arrived, Adam’s unit was ordered to fly down to New Gettysburg to hold them off. Hector told Adam not to go because they were letting millions of people die by stopping the Protoss onslaught of the Zerg. Adam told him if he didn’t follow his orders he’d be a traitor. But before he was shipped out, he told Hector to promise that he would continue to fight for what he believed was right. Hector promised. Hector then fell into deep despair when he learned that Mangsk left the soldiers in New Gettysburg to die including his brother. In the confusion that followed, he joined Raynor as they made their escape with the Hyperion. From then on, Hector followed Raynor’s Raiders through all the adventures, from the fall of Auir, to the brood war and the revolution to the second invasion of Char as a marine on the frontlines. Through all the hell and agony he experienced, he keeps his brother’s promise to fight until the Koprulu is free from the tyrannical powers and the onslaught of the zerg and a better tomorrow dawns on the horizon. Anyone else want to create a story about the persut of a better tomarrow?Rainbowhawk1 Dec 2, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 new computer im looking to buy a new laptop and wanted to get some opinions on what you guys use or have used before that might be a good buy. only games ill prolly play most with it is SC and mayb wow if i get really bored. price range is up to 2k.uWannaBone4 Dec 1, 2011
Dec 1, 2011 I just found out about "BEN Drowned" Google the BEN drowned story. I can't sleep anymore :( People have supposed debunks, but none have the statue that kept appearing. Can someone explain it to me?Chesty16 Dec 1, 2011
Nov 30, 2011 The Zealot There once was a zealot named zealot four, Surrounded by zealots and stalkers galore! Artanis kept saying, learn to charge, But the zealot he thought, i would rather eat lard. So this zealot ran away to a land not so near, And this zealot mad a pheonix and flew in the air, This zealot so free not a care in the world, Knew artanis would come looking, But what would he find? The zealot ran farther and farther away, The zealot ran day after day after day, The zealot even once bought a barge, The zealot realized "hey i learned charge" And so ends the story of zealot four, The zealot who charged faster than any before, The quick little toss of a lowly warpgate, The zealot who was then awarded with cake. Gifted from GlAdOs, the robot queen, The zealot was happy and ummm... clean? Credit to Rayniefire http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/932933385DoomerX3 Nov 30, 2011
Nov 29, 2011 Random Land. I'll start. "Grown man wearing Caprrri pants!"Roboto8 Nov 29, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 CALLING THE HELP OF THE STARCRAFT COMMUNITY I have a school project where we had to make a survey on some topic. I need real people to do this survey, so I thought you guys would be best. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHJKeWJtbzdDTFQ4MFQ5R21mYTNfVHc6MQ This isn't a hard or long survey, but I do need it done, so if you can stop getting OP marine rushed for a moment, that would really help.Scarecro9 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 Rules of Starcraft This is something I see in game Forums like LoL, so it gave me the idea To do it, you have to post a rule that should be in the game For examples, I'll start off: 1. Marines shouldn't be able to shoot and kill things that are 100 feet in the air 2. Barracks shouldn't be able to train units in seconds. How is possible that someone gets training that takes weeks in seconds? 3. Zerg with wings shouldn't be able to fly through space. Why? BECAUSE THERE'S NO AIR! 4. Stimpacks should be considered as a drug and be illegal 5. Vehicles and massive units should be able to squash smaller units in their wayNaitsrich36 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 28, 2011 I just bought amnesia: dark descent... I had to stop playing in the sewers because I was too stressed out to leave the safe area. anyone else have tales of extreme underwear destruction while playing this game?Hellspork6 Nov 28, 2011
Nov 27, 2011 Streaming diablo 3 Gonna be streaming diablo 3 in a few minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/moklakinsMoKlakins0 Nov 27, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 I am a Man of _ Forum Game, describe yourself and one other using I am a man of _, and he/she is a man/woman of _ GO! Other posts will be edited.Roboto25 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 you wake up in a room.... it's dark and you don't remember anything. You feel the walls and its slightly wet. You try to look for a way out without much luck. You hear faint footsteps and voices but have no idea where they came from. Using the wall as a guide you finally come across a door. You open the door and enter.... (continue the story from here. each person can do their own "room" and make this interesting. this is just for the funsies because why not?)xelfeR6 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 26, 2011 The end of the internet for the United States (as we know it) congress is discussing a bill that will censor the internet as a whole, putting in place a internet filter similar to the chineses that will kill the internet we all know and love. http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3595671173?page=1#2 Things certainly look grim, given that every lobbyist of every company that produces movies, music, anything that could be considered an art, will be pushing for the passage of this bill. ...Necromaster3 Nov 26, 2011
Nov 24, 2011 Strategy-Counter Cascade Game! Rules: 1. I start off with a strategy/Build order 2. Somebody think up a good counter for that strategy and post it 3. If the posted strategy effectively counters my strategy, it becomes the new Strategy of Focus 4. People continue to post counters to the Strategy of Focus, and if they succeed in countering the Strategy of Focus, their strategy becomes the Strategy of Focus. 5. We continue playing untill we finally exhaust our supply of strategies. Then we wait until HoTS arrives. Conditions: - Strategies must be realistic and acheivable, like "An army of Zealots", and not like "A fleet of 50 Battlecruisers" - Counters must also be realistic - Strategies must be usable in the Multiplayer Games - No use of campaign units (Brutalisk, Predator, Stone Zealot, Heroic Units) -Can use any of the three races to respond, but choose one to be your Strategy Of FocusEugeneTwo8 Nov 24, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Alpha Logs; Zhul'daks (Open Rp) OOC: Normally, we would finish Falling Skies, but some dumbcraps ruined it. This is our place for our rp to continue. Episode Two of what was formarly known as just Open Roleplay. You return home from the falling Skies, the mission succesful. You all get a week off and mostly goof of spending time togethor. After this vacation you're instructed to go to Zhul'daks. A small protoss moon covered in snow. Lab 2 - V645 Holds Specimen 'Jaira' You aren't told much only that it's a Mecha unit you need to recover. The trip is over the course of 3 months, but Cryo Freeze makes it feel like a few minutes. You land at a frozen city, the only safe landing pad available. As you make your way into the city you hear growls and such. Most likely Wild Ursadaks (Non Zerg Ultralisks). The city is huge, the buildings are broken and Frozen, even your suits start to freeze over. Your new Mechanic says he'll be able to fix it, but they need warmth. OOC: Go!Roboto147 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Poem converted to song about fighting Protoss This is a revision "Hit em' hard and hit 'em fast". The song uses a Spanish Gypsy scale in E, i.e. E F G# A B C D E. The rhythm is three quarter notes followed by a triplet. I haven't worked out the chorus chords yet, but the chords for the verses are: Am - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -E - - - - - Esus4 -E - - - - - - Esus4 / -- /-- /-- /// -- / -- / -- / -- /// -- / -- / -- / -- /// -- / -- / -- / -- /// Am E Esus4 E Esus4 Dm Am Asus4 Am Asus4 Dm Am Asus4 Am Esus4 E The Tal-Dareem are fighting-mad; They just realized that they've been had. Expect Guardians, Zealots, Stalkers, Immortals, and Colossus walkers. Dark Templars will try sneaking by. Phoenixes and Voids will fill the sky. Attack their Carriers with flights of three. Take out any Warp Prisms you see. Train more Marines and Marauders. Quadruple the turrets and bunkers. Have all your Vultures emplace their mines. Overlap your Siege-Tank’s firing lines. Plan for Reaper suicide runs; Hit the Protoss flanks, target pylons. Raynor’s Raiders troops will soon be back; So make ready to counter-attack! Get those Starports building Valkyries, Battlecruisers, Vikings, and Banshees. Add Science Vessels and Medevacs. We’ll hit them with combined arms attacks. Chorus What matter's most: who's standing last. So hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast. When all the smoke and fallout clears, The Protoss will be rubble and smears. Ensure we're the ones left standing last. Always hit 'em hard and hit 'em fast.DeathSAvataR3 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 sYnEpicloa Interactive HD Livestream Step into the action and join us live 4pm-3am Est. Be part of the epic wins, persistent trolls, and the occasional rage fest! We will be reviewing matches, theorycrafting, and giving out tips and tactics to help out players of all skill levels crush their enemies and keep the wins rolling in. Whether you just want to watch or be part of the fun yourself, we welcome you join us. http://www.twitch.tv/synepicloa We will be playing Starcraft 2 Ladder/Custom Games, Heroes of Newerth, and Killing Floor. Other games are rarely included such as Warcraft 3, Just Cause 2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Terraria, Minecraft, and Crysis 2.sYnEpicloa3 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 23, 2011 Mystehcal Rainbow Cow MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Roboto9 Nov 23, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 What is your favorite custom game in sc 2? Lately I have been bored and been playing alot of custom games on SC 2 like island defence, cortex roleplay, mafia, MineralZ, and specail forces. I got bored and decided to make this thread to see what kind of custom games people play and if they are fun or not... so please post your favorite custom game(s)... :DTerrorz20 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 22, 2011 Brutal done Finally completed all missions on Brutal difficulty! :D Now I just need to go back and get that last achievement in All In to have every campaign achievement. On an unrelated note, I also noticed that Blizzard has YOUR MOM in their credits in big capital letters. Made me giggle.Kouen5 Nov 22, 2011
Nov 19, 2011 I'm done. Not rping or anything, it's just Dming is hard... how did my brother do it..Roboto10 Nov 19, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 For Fun Just a thread with riddle/thingies for fun. First one, Type a sentence about thanksgiving, using only words that start with T. It has to be a complete thought. GO!Roboto22 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 I want a three day ban. version 2.0 .……………………._„„„--~””””¯””~-, .………………„-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ .…………„-~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;\ .…….„~”;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;\ .…,-“;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;\ .../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;\ .…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;\ .…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;\ .…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;\, .………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;”-,………………¸~””) .………..\,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;”-,……….,-~”;;;;;/ .……….…\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;\…..,~“;;;;;;;,-‘.…_,-~"¯¯"~-, .……….…..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”,-“;;;;;;__„-~"¯¯:::,-~~-,_::::"-„ .……….……\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;„~”;;;;„~"¯::::::::::::::":::::::::::::::: ::\ .……….…….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;,-~”__„„„-"::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-, .……….……..\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;,-~”-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::"~-, .……….………\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;„~":: __„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::"-, .……….……….\;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_„-~”:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::_„„-~,~~~~--,:| .………_„„„----~~\.……;;;;;,„-~”¯¸„„--~-,::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: _,-~":'\'-,:\:|:\|::\|\:|:\:| ...,-~”¯;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;”-;_„„-~”::::::,-‘::::_:::::::::\:\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::,~':\'-,::',"-\::'':"::::::::\|:|/ ...”-,_;;;;;;;_¸„„--~~””_,-'"~----":|::/,~"¯"-::|::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,~"::\'-,:\;;'-';;;;;;;;;;;,-'::\::|/ .…….¯¯¯.………,-':::::::::::::::\'-\~"¯_/:::/::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-',::\'-,:|::";;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:'-,::\ .……….…………|::::::::::::::::::\¸:'~'::::,-'::,':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,-':\'-,:\'-,';;';;;;;;;;;;;;;,-':\:::'\-,|'' .……….………...|::,-~"::::::::::::/"~-~"::,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::_,-~':\'-,|:"'";;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'¯::'-,:',\| .……….………../::/::::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::_,„-~"¯\:\'-,|;''-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'--,::\-:\:\| .……….………/::::|::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::::::::::::,-';;'-';;;;',/;\/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-.,|:::\-,:|\|..\| .……….……./:::::::\:::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::::::::::,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-~'''("-.,\:::|\:|::'' .……….…...,':::::::,':::::::::::::::|:::::::::::::: ::::,-'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,--'::::::/"~' .……….…..,'::::::::|:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::::, „-~"::|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'::::::::,'::::/ .……….…./:::::::::|:::::::::::::„-|--~~""¯¯¯::',:::::,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|_ ,-' .………...,'::::::::::::",:,-~"¯::::|::::"-,::::::::::|:::/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,':::::::|::::,' .………../:::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|:::::::"-,:::::::\:::|¯¯¯"""~-,~,_/:::::,':::/ .……..,-“::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::::::::::"~-,_::|::\: : : : : : |: : \::::::::/:/ .…..,-“:::::::::::::::::::|::::::::::::|::",:::::::::::: :"-':::\: : : : : :|: : :\::::::|::|\ --------RAWR! ...,-“::::::::::::::::::::::\::::::::::::|::::",::::::: :::::::::::\: : : : : :\: : :|:::::|::|;;\ .-“:::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,::::::::|:::::::",:::::::::::::::/|\ ,: : : : : : : |::::,'/|::::| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,:::::|::::::::::"-,_::::::::::\|:/|,: : : : : : :|:::|'-,/|:::| .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"~-,|_::::::::::::::"~-,_:::"-,/|/\:::::::::::\:::\"-/|::| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::"~-,_::::::::::::',"-,:::"_|/\:|\: : : : \::\":/|\| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::"~-,_:::::\:::\:::"~/_:|:|\: : : '-,\::"::,'\ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::"-,_:'-,::\:::::::"-,|:||\,-, : '-,\:::|-'-„ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::::,-,'"-:"~,:::::"/_/::|-/\--';;\:::/:||\-, .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::/...'-,::::::"~„::::"-,/_:|:/\:/|/|/|_/:| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|……"-,::::::::"~-:::::""~~~"¯:::| .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::|………"-,_::::::::::::::::::::::::::/ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: :::::::::::::\………….."~--„___„„-~~" .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|:::::::: ::::::::::::::\............... .:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::O::::::::: :::::::::::::\.............. .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::\ .::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::\Hellspork3 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 17, 2011 Ignored Well, I'm kind of confused so I'm hoping someone here will have a few ideas. A few days ago I met a player in a custom game that I enjoyed playing with. We added eachother to friends' lists and played in the same games for the next couple of days. Yesterday, I log in around the usual time and whisper, "You want to play a game?" as usual. He whispers back "DONT EVER SPEAK WITH ME AGAIN" and proceeds to immediately ignore me. I have no idea what caused this and after reviewing replays of previous games, I have found nothing that could have triggered this. It's not that I care he ignored me, but rather that I'm completely confused as to why it happened. More than anything I just want to ask what his reasoning was. Does anyone have any ideas? Should I just let it go? If I knew what the reason was I could apologize.Deathshiver5 Nov 17, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Last Stand (Open Rp) This is an Open Rp, feel free to join at any time so long as you can fit... You can choose to be terran, zerg, or protoss. As terran you can be pretty much any type of soldier you want to be, Combat Engineer, Sniper, Pilot, Or just a guy with a gun, all up to you. Zerg and Protoss are slightly more limited. Follow basic procedure when joining: Name: Class: Weapons/Items: A small terran base has found itself under siege from both Zerg and Protoss forces, the Zerg Hive is buried underground in treacherous caverns, The Protoss have an encampment on the side of a mountain, the majority of their forces made up of Zealots, Stalkers, and Immortals. The Terrans have an installation built to withstand a blast from a Yamato Cannon, but not too much of a crew to boast. Ragnarok3 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Open Roleplay "Echo, Charly! Anyone! Please repeat, this is the Fallin' Skies, we are really takin' a poundin', zerg are everywhere! Graaaaa!" - Last Transmission of Sgnt. Genery Tux, Military Operations of Falling Skies supercarrier. 3 years later... "The wreck's been found sir..." -Sedrik "Good, we're gonna need dropships... Get Mohandar's fleet here to, the guy owes me.." - Seth "Yes sir!" - Sedrik The dropships arrive at the giant wreck, the ship ranging almost a mile long, infestation reaps through out it. You and your fellow Squad Mates are dropped at Bay 19, the safest one you could find. Your mission, find Specimen 35166-B. Specimen 35166-B: Obsolete. Squadmen; Calvin Morse: Corporal, Marine, Combat Engineer Garland: Spectre, Spec Ops Marcus Roads: Marine, Assault (Basically Standard Troop) Tel'amine: Zealot, Veteran Assault (Since you're a psion and stuff) Gunther Krieg: Private, Marauder, Heavy Assault Garland 2.0: (Psion Enhance Proj. Clone) Spec Ops, Ghost Anderung: Zerg, The intelligent kind. :D Rules: You can be Protoss, Terran, or Zerg, and that will be in the form of a Sentient Specimen. *Last time I let people rp Zerg, didn't end well...* Terran: Ranging from Marines, Medics, Marauders, and Firebats. Psions will be in Mark 82 Prototype armor, which is a Modified Viking suit shrunk. .82 Cal Gatling Cannons and a Trench Missle System. No uber duber psionics please. You can choose any gun as long as it's not Uber Duber. You are all very well trained, so while the Psions may seem like the best choice, the Marines and everyone else can do a ton of amazing stuff. You are the best of the best. Please try to variety units. Protoss: You can be any Gateway unit. Please not overly hostile, you are part of Mohandar's group who is friends with Seth, the Captain of Guligan, the Terran Capital ship. You can be in the Armor of any Stargate unit, but not the actual vehicles. On a scale of 1 -10 your psionic skills would be 8.5. Special weapons: Void Cannon, A shrunken Void Ray that does less damage but is still very powerful. Shriken: Pew Pew, Pew Pew. A Protoss Machine gun that shoots a Stalker's weapon at doubled rate. Zerg: Contact me in Comments. Any Questions: Please ask me, I will be very willing to answer. When you join the rp I'll edit your name into the Squadmen with your rank, and weapon/class thingy. Also I'd like to say, please ask me before you find 'Insert name of item need here' in some random crate randomly and conventiently lying right next to you.Roboto182 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 15, 2011 Wrath of the firstborn open RP The story is, after reclaiming thanks to the brave sacrifice of the Archon Zhal by merging himself with two dark Archons and a Archon, creating a Great Archon, and destroying the entire surface and using temporal manipulation to re-make the great structures, but destroying himself in the process. (see my thread Blades of Justsice) Anyway, with their great civilization rebuilt the Protoss decided to purge a planet known as Luthen 4, which is a massive Zerg infested planet, so infested, that it is alive, it has seas of liquid creep, the ground literally opens up to devour you. They managed to burn a hole in the mile-thick creep to use as a base. Meanwhile deep underground a mining colony of Terrans is holding off against Zerg, so the RP leaves u with three choices, be Terran, and help your colony and discover the Protoss, be Protoss and help purge the Zerg, or be Zerg and defend your planet in the name of the Zerg swarm!BrassDragon485 Nov 15, 2011
Nov 14, 2011 Gabriel's history. Feeling inspired by Mockingjay's marvelous story telling, I decided to give Gabriel a backstory as well, also because I feel like I didn't really do him justice in the story. Since my time is limited, if anyone wants to take over after the long weekend, feel free to do so, I give you full creative control once I'm off. Gabriel laid on the cliff edge, his eyes closed. The wind whistled through his ears, seemingly whispering to him. He so enjoyed these moments. Completely isolated from the universe, it was times like these that he felt most at peace. He no longer noticed the rocks floating around him, or the dead reptilian creature that made the mistake of surprising him. He never understood why the rocks floated like they did, or why it only happened when he was around, and at 17, he didn't really care. The pitch of the wind changed, and he opened his eyes. Glancing up, he noticed the Confederate dropship passing through the atmosphere. So, they had finally come. He had guessed they would, after what had happened. After all, supply depots didn't usually explode with blue lightning, and marines didn't often go flying through the air as if they had been shot from a siege tank. He guessed that who ever had been sent to investigate would want to talk to him, since he had been at all of the little accidents that had plagued to base since he turned 13. Gabriel closed his eyes and smiled. If they wanted to talk to him, they could wait another hour or three.Thundercrash1 Nov 14, 2011
Nov 13, 2011 Island Yet ANOTHER Open Roleplay! Choose (BEFORE you read the story...mehhehe.) a Race (Any kind...From Cat to Zombie to Terran to Plant to Whiff of Dust), a Class (From Janitor to Marine to Rogue to Lazy), and a Name (From Joe to Bob!). More tommorrow.Vultureling5 Nov 13, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 The Crash (Part 3) A continuation of The crash series. Reserved until further notice.LeKroger471 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 12, 2011 Anyone here play/write music. I play Drums. :D I play StarCraft. :D I Record, primarily myself playing drums. :O I also watch alot of Starcraft. :| http://youtu.be/JgJVr2rdQFw What do you guys play?SSNSmashKAB4 Nov 12, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 Plan to steal the jukebox Okay so we need a very tactical plan to steal the jukebox and get away with it... DISCUSSSpiderBoy146 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 :( my doggy just diedTassadar13 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 11, 2011 wrong forum, please delete sorry wrong forumBurger2 Nov 11, 2011
Nov 10, 2011 The Worst Thing Just Happened.... Guess what? While you've been sitting in front of your computer, Cillaxin and playing your video games, a protoss stalker has just warped in right behind you, and it does not look happy.... Quick! Snag something from your computer desk and try to kill it!! If you do not find anything useful at your desk, your screwed, SO LOOK!! (PS: Did you not notice that large pylon in you livingroom in the first place?!? :P)Mockingjay118 Nov 10, 2011
Nov 9, 2011 the strike on zerus (OPEN rp) to all my terran and protoss (fine and zerg) brethern i stand on what is left of Mara Sara i will await here for 7 days for anyone who would like to strike a crtical blow to the zerg...... "adjutant stop it there, Matt what do ya think about this" "sir it seems risky but if its true we can put down some zerg numbers" "adjutant continue" "we will attack the zerg homeworld of Zerus for i have found its lost and forgotten location you have seven days my brethern" "Matt how many days are we from Mara Sara" "six days" "excellent start the engines"Tassadar257 Nov 9, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 Looking for a CLAN/TEAM NA server High-end Master level or + Active - having members mass practices with each other Let me know, thanks.Lifeless1 Nov 8, 2011
Nov 8, 2011 LF some people to play with I love playing 4v4 but RT can be pretty soul draining. I'm diamond in 4v4 RT, Gold in 1v1. I am certain I could get plat if I actually learned 1v1 but I like playing team too much.LumduL6 Nov 8, 2011