Off Topic Dicussion

Dec 17, 2014 CnCNet- New Online Support for Yuri's Revenge From Tiberian Dawn to Tiberian Sun (the games that pioneered the RTS genre), the talented group behind CnCNet has not only kept our beloved classic Command and Conquer games alive online, but have also added (and continue to add) new features such as large screen resolutions, selectable spawn locations, spectator mode, a long list of bug fixes, compatibility with today's operating systems such as Windows 8 and much more. With their continued success, the CnCNet team (particularly Iran), have decided to not only offer online support for, but also add new features to yet another Command and Conquer classic... Yuri's Revenge. In a recent post at the CnCNet Forums, Iran has asked for suggestions and feedback. Let them know your thoughts, ask questions, tell them what you want: http://cnc-comm.com/community/index.php?topic=3328.0Fireworks0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 SXSW Gaming - Join Us! Want to join the fastest growing gaming event in the country? Now you can by being a part of our steam group at: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sxswgaming Hope to see you there!TAD0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 @ Blizzard, sick game concept idea! I urge Blizzard to check this game out! It's early alpha and the ideas here are insanely awesome. It screams "Please make a Starcraft game like this game!" The issue with small developers is that they don't have money. http://www.colonies-online.com/ Play it until you have an overall feel for the design of the game. -Massive planets - Ability to build outposts anywhere. Which can have defense turrets and mining facilities. -Open world PvP... Players can destroy other players bases or kill other players. -Bug Lairs litter the world. As you go to higher planets, the challenge and rewards scale up. -Players can work together in a squad to build massive bases with mining facilities while being invaded by other players and bugs. -Sandbox style of gameplay. You go out and do what you want. Loot stuff from various things and come back to town and utilize the materials for various uses. IE. Crafting, money, equipment, transportation, ect... I think what the gaming world is missing is a strong sandbox game with unique concepts. If anyone can pull it off, it's Blizzard. With such strong lore, I think a sandbox universe with a design similar to colonies online would be sick in a Starcraft Universe.Raserei0 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Anyone play Prismata? (like a turn-based SC) Hey everyone! Lately a game called Prismata has been taking up a ton of my time. It's a turn-based econ-management and strategy game where players gradually build up economies with tech and armies. The goal of the game is to defeat your opponent. It's kind of like a turn-based starcraft, or build-order competition except there's no opening memorization at all. Every game is a mirror match-up with constantly rotating units. I've never seen the same unit pool twice! More info: How to play vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D3unjDwV8I Website: http://prismata.net If anyone wants to add me and play against me, my username on there is "Phienn".Eden0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Full Tower with pull out motherboard Tray Greetings, Looking for a full tower with pull out motherboard tray. Any suggestions? I have been searching for days and most results are from years ago. Many thanks in advance.MatthewPond2 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 planing to upgrading on Razer Id like to know what was your recommendation about the Razer black widow Ultimate mechanical keyboard. Does any one tried this keyboard for this game? What was your personal review about the keyboard I personally currently using Razer marauder for SC2 but was wondering what would be benefiting from upgrading?JDR0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Cheap games on G2a (including SC2) Hi guys, I would like you guys to know that there is a website selling really cheap games including SC2!! Its really interesting. Want you guys to check it out. This is where i got my SC2 copy :) Starcraft 2: https://www.g2a.com/r/cheeeapstarcraft2 GAMES: https://www.g2a.com/r/cheapgames1174 If you guys are not interested, it would be nice to at least click the link and maybe at some time, it might be your reference for buying cheap games. Its a nice alternative if your game is not on sale on steam and other game servers. Tnx a lot guys :)ZoZo0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 Video Card Installation Issue I uninstalled the old one, got the case open to install the new one and realized the graphics card has a 3 pin connector that is suppose to go into the power supply but the power supply only has 4 pin connectors. I'm not sure if I need an adapter or if you can plug a 3 pin into a 4 pin. I've been looking all over the internet and cannot find a solid answer. This is the card I am trying to install: Sapphire Radeon R9 270 2GB GDDR5 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/DP Dual-X with Boost and OC Version PCI-Express Graphics Cards 11220-00-20G This is my power supply: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 650W ATX12V/EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply Do I need some sort of adapter or Do I just need a new power supply?Galluccio2 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 Check out this setup. Check it out. My soon-to-be new setup. CPU: AMD FX 8350 MotherBoard: MSI 970 Gaming Ram: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 280 HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB SDD: Samsung Pro 128GB SSD PSU: Corsair CX750m Modular Power Supply Case: Corsair Air 540 OS: Windows 8.1 x64 Keyboard: HAVITx1 Backlit Mouse: Redragon Mammoth Monitor: 21.5 inch 1080p Acer Monitor Network: Ethernet ConnectionNighthawk2 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 First Timer Looking For a Gaming PC: Help Me! So, i've been wracking myself up over the past two weeks reading up on dozens of sites, watching Youtube videos, reading up on various forums from all corners of the web on anything that would help me with building my own PC. *no literally, look at my browser history and it's all PC sites and reviews... #sad Anyways, I am upgrading from my laptop (Asus UX32A: http://www.amazon.ca/UX32A-DH31-CA-13-3-Inch-Ultrabook-i3-3217u-802-11agn/dp/B009PO9HJ2) and I'm planning to build my first desktop before the year ends (probably buying the pieces around Christmas). My budget is ~$1000, give or take a couple hundred bucks. I'm hoping to get a stable PC that will run Starcraft II, WoW, D3 and LoL on the MAXIMUM settings with minimal lag, etc. I've had my eye on the NCIX Impact R2 Tier 2 model: http://pc.ncix.com/ncixpc_new/ncixpc.cfm?uuid=1F9DE917-24A6-4E0C-A0D607ACCD2F40A1-6133021 QUESTIONS: 1. Would that be a good PC for my needs? 2. Do that parts making that model up have longevity? (will they last me.. oh say, 2-3+ years?) 3. Am I better off building my own PC instead of buying one already put together? 4. I've been contemplating building my own PC and am torn between AMD and Intel builds (quality, performance and cost), do you guys have any advice on one or the other? 5. I don't plan to overclock, but is it necessary for the games I listed above? Should I? CLARIFICATION/GOALS: Budget: ~$1000 1. This is the first time i've gone and done something like this so I have NO experience with PC building! 2. I live in Canada so prices for all parts, etc. will obviously be higher than US prices. 3. I mainly play WoW, SC2, D3 and LoL. I don't play any other games. 4. Longevity is definitely in my mind when putting all this together. I want a PC that will continue to run the games I listed previously smoothly for year(s?) to come. Any answers to the questions i've posed or advice in general would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks so much in advance.Binging1 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 What type of processor should I buy? I haven't been playing for a while cause my laptop went to !@#$ and I am building a gaming desktop now to start playing again. I am probably gonna end up breaking my $600 budget anyway. The graphics card I bought is an Asus R9 280A. I am looking at a wide range of processors, what do you use and what do you wish you bought?Kitael3 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 16:9 monitor aspect ratio problem Hey guys, I just got a new Full HD 22´ samsung 16:9 monitor to play sc2 from my laptop (via HDMI/DVI cable), and I´m getting 4:3 aspect ratio on 1080P resolution and everything look too zoomed, can´t play like that. I´ve been trying everything to force it run on 16:9 but nothing works. This is happening just on sc2 because I have been playing Heroes of the storm and everything looks alright changed to windowed fullscreen edited variables.txt tried to chande aspect ratio on Intel control panel tried diffent 16:9 resolutions updated all drivers But nothing...I got an acer laptop with a intel 4400 HD and a dedicated video card Nvidia Geforce 720M Please helpHappiNess1 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Lenovo y50 Performance So I recently purchased the Lenovo y50 TS laptop from Best Buy. I've decided to use this game purely for SC2 so I stripped the computer of most of its programs and apps to the bare essentials: Microsoft Office and the Nvidia stuff. Afterwards I've started to download SC2 and have downloaded the Logitech gaming mouse software. The problem is that the first thing I do when I open SC2 is get the message I'm low on VRAM and need to restart my computer. When I do, I'm only get 5-6 FPS. Is it because I haven't finished downloading SC2 completely or is it a problem with the laptop?MoosyDoosy1 Dec 7, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 does anybody? Does anybody have the type of resources to buy me SC2?DerCrysis1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Anyone playing on a Surface Pro 3? I'm playing on my new surface and the mouse doesn't work at all. Does anyone know if they have plans to fix this or if there is a way around it that I can use my mouse? Thanks.KarpeDiem0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 I have 2 mouses. which is better? I have an asus gx950 and a mad catz mous9. Not rat. The 950 is bulky, but responsive. Its quiet.. but it's faulty left button pissed me off. I have a mous9.. th thong is light, small, and portable.. but the mouse isn't very responsive compared to the 950. What's your opinion?SKSword1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 iPad games I wish blizzard would put the older games on iPad like Warcraft and starcraft ... I bet they would sell like crazy because all the RTS games suck.DeathsTouch2 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Blizz should remake the WC trilogy This came up in another post (about wanting warcraft 4), and I think it's a great idea that Blizz should really consider. It would be agreat opportunity to let new players experience all the epic awesomeness of those great games without feeling like they're playing something that belongs in a museum. And it would let the people in charge of lore fix some inconsistencies in the story (e.g. change it so Stromwind kingdom was always called Stormwind, and Azeroth was always the name of the world, not the kingdom). Also, if they start working on it right now, it would be a great way to celebrate the 30th annyversary of Warcraft with its releas XP What do you all think? If this was done, would you play it?Efede0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Valkyria Chronicles Got this on Steam a few days ago. The story is a bit meh, but the gameplay mechanics are absolutely brilliant; works very well with mouse and keyboard. IMO, Blizz should look into this genre of games. Anyone else think so?GiggityMan0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Simulation Hockey League The SHL is recruiting for our upcoming season, the 21st of the league's existence. If you're interested in joining a text-based sim where you create a player and complete tasks and earn money to train and improve to become an elite player this is the place for you! I found it to be a fun alternative to the lack of a complete BAP experience in NHL 15 and it has really sated my want for an outlet where I can create a player and watch it improve through the juniors to the Show. We have a very active and solid community that is very friendly and has a wide variety of members ranging in age and geographical location. We had over 50 new members join in our last recruitment drive and we're always looking to add to that number. A rough overview of what to expect: -A full draft experience where real people who GM junior and SHL teams will draft you in a full draft setting. -Character building. You earn XP to put towards attributes, much like BAP, and those help you perform better. -A great locker room experience as current and past members of both junior and SHL teams alike are always chatting and helping each other out. -An experience that can range from very casual to very much in-depth including taking on jobs in the league and potentially moving up to the position of Commish or becoming part of the Board of Directors and helping run the league. It's a great time and I suggest you all at very least take a look at it and wander around the site to see if you would be interested in it. If you choose to sign up, add 'Mook' as your recruiter and PM me so I can help you get started. Hope to see you there! http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idxSupaDeej1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 Roccat Kova [+] problem i just bought a roccat kova [+] mouse and i already have a problem:i can set SC2 macros on that mouse.the mouse's macros work fine with a lot of other game.but when i set the game path to my SC 2.exe,the driver doesn't seem to recognize it.with other game,the driver have the sound saying that profile have switch(you know the sound).but doesn't to SC2.anyone know how to fix this problem? P/s: i have battle.net desktop appVeuxbramt1 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Immortal & Disruptor Is the Immortals NEW SHIELD any cool? the ..SAME.. Better?? Thoughts.. They took away it's protection from +10 and simply doubled it's Normal-shield. For short duration (2.50 sec) and removed passive Hardened The Disruptor seems like a Great Free-be for all those... who seem to get rushed... like no tomorrow in countless games with No warning - now there seems to be a option and Legacy, for the Protoss, even for the pawn player on this B.net chess board. He can now defend and ASSURE himself, he will NOT be crushed. This opens the door for many players.... many who are not sure-this opens the doorYou0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Mech Fans! A person in the SC2 Arcade has recently made a kickstarter for one of his games. He is trying to make it a game that can stand along the other titles of Mech Warrior Online and other well-known games. But, he's trying to do it by using the community's suggestions and feedback. It was originally made using the SC2 map maker engine, but now the game maker is trying to create a standalone game. By the fans, for the fans. If you guys would at least give this game a try and give us some feedback, it'd be very very appreciated! :D You can find out more here, if you are willing to help us out and give your opinions: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/556697399/iron-fire-mech-arena-moba-action-isometric-shooter Thanks for reading this. ^^'FlameRidge4 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 Will this run sc2 on high or ultra ? Intel Core i5-661 3.33Ghz Dual-Core Processor A-Data Premier Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory EVGA GeForce GTX 460 1GB Video Card Biostar T5 XE ATX LGA1156 Motherboard Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Encore ENM232-6VIA 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card TP-Link TG-3269 10/100/1000 Mbps PCI Network Adapter Gelid Solutions CC-Siberian-01 51.9 CFM CPU Cooler case etc. I have a 80$ pentium 4 computer that doesn't run anything and a xbox 360 . I play League Of legends on low on my roomates computer . I'm looking to buy myself a computer with pretty much the main games in mind being sc2 on high or more , league of legends on highest , and the upcoming blizzard Moba Heroes of the storm . I am a newb at building comps , and I used this site : http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/<br/><br/>How does it look ? I took like the cheapest fan and everything , will it overheat ?<br/><br/>The total is 729$ , should I just get an Alien WareX51 ?Justin3 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 Blizzard Entertainment -- Make THIS game! I have been a Blizzard fan since the early 90's. I've watched the company grow to what it is today, but admittedly in recent years, something is amiss in Blizzard. There's a magic and a flame that seems to be simmering at the moment. I won't get into details of how incredibly Blizzard Entertainment has touched my life and so many others. You literally created a generation of 20+ somethings, some now taking up their first real jobs in the adult world, others approaching 30, who still hearken back to the days and the memories of "Man! Those games were awesome..." -- And they still are... However, it pains to see some of the negativity surrounding Blizzard's recent releases and now with Rob Pardo leaving the company, it just seems as though Blizzard needs something new to dominate. I have to be honest, I received an invitation to HotS Alpha and admittedly I haven't even given it a try... Blizzard has their standard trio franchises, but more or less sticks to the same formula, aside from Hearthstone. Now that I'm much older, my time is limited to get involved in games. D3 was the first game that actually made me question my trust in Blizzard. I realize the company is currently in a transition of determining where they'd like to go next. So here is a game, that if were properly made (comment below if you feel that same, or want to give feedback) that I would literally jump at the chance to play! Make an MMO First Person Shooter, similar to what Planet Side 2 has done, set in the Star Craft universe. Players could choose which faction to fight for (Terran, Protoss, or Zerg), a class/role, and battle along side players in a coordinated, dynamic, constantly changing and evolving battlefield. There would be no other current Blizzard game like it and it's a newer genre that Blizzard could easily capitalize on. Imagine being able to drive a siege tank! Move unseen around the battlefield as a Dark Templar. Or shred enemies to bits as a fast moving Zergling. Unlocking new upgrades and abilities along the way to help your faction for each unit. Terrorize players from the skies as a Mutalisk. Launch tactical nukes as a Ghost. Pilot a dropship and put a group of Marines and Marauders behind enemy lines, while providing medical support. The possibilities and the potential would be endless! It would be new, it would be exciting, it would be fun, it would be competitive, it would be cross-platform, and if done right it would be a new revolutionary genre for Blizzard. It would be like WoW was to WC3, experiencing the lore of StarCraft in an entirely immersive, new way. I would play that game! I would be excited to fawn over the development of that game. It would make perfect use of the new BattleNet in terms of community and clan creation. I want to see Blizzard succeed. Comment or give constructive feedback below if you agree. Blizzard, community, what do you guys think? *Additional Note*: It should be important to note that what I'm describing would not be a "World of StarCraft" rehash. The gameplay would NOT resemble WoW at all... The combat would be fast paced, like Planet Side 2 -- as an FPS should be. If you're not familiar with what Planet Side 2 is, research it.NightBlade11 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 Gaming and E-sports Questionnaire! Hi all, I'm Dan :) I'm doing my university dissertation on gaming and e-sports and was hoping you guys could help me out by filling out this short questionnaire about your gaming experiences :D Thanks in advance! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LrCgl4TICaHonf487EdWP4tzIFCqJV2756DvC7cvV1w/viewform?usp=send_formReddragondan1 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 Top 3 things I hope Blizz never does. Day-One DLC - Where content is cut out of the game and a price tag is slapped on it to make more money. An example would be The Creative Assembly with Rome II when they cut out the Greek city-states because they just knew how many people would pay money just so they could play as Sparta. "Founders" Rewards - Just a bad slippery slope in my view. Blizzard, you don't need to do this. People can wait to play when games are released, or when they are invited into the alpha/beta's. In my view, it's an un-reputable way of doing business for a company as large as this. And don't take micro-transactions too far. Enough said. ---- What's your top 3?VanguardSix3 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 starcraft 2 blizzard laucher on xbox 360 I have played rts games on Xbox like halo wars, etc and just heard Diablo 3 was coming to ps3 and played cross platform games like ff11 on ps2/ps3 Xbox PC. Hoping to many reply's :-DRegor10 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Question about WoW Lore Hi, I can't post in the WoW forums because I don't have a character. Thing is I haven't joined WoW for one reason: It is my understanding that certain events in the story/lore were removed when Cataclysm was released, and can't be accessed anymore. Because of that, joining now would be like starting to watch a TV series from the second (or third) season on, which is kind of not so cool. At least that's how I see it. So I wanted to ask if there's any WoW player who knows if this is true, or if things like Battle for Undercity are still playable somehow, or were adapted to novels / comics, etc. Appreciate any answers :)Efede2 Nov 5, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Anyone play CSGO? I pretty much quit starcraft and play CSGO all the time. I even started betting weapon skins on pro matches with some success. Loads of fun.Dhark0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Will this run sc2 on high or ultra ? Intel Core i5-661 3.33Ghz Dual-Core Processor A-Data Premier Series 4GB (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory EVGA GeForce GTX 460 1GB Video Card Biostar T5 XE ATX LGA1156 Motherboard Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit) Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Encore ENM232-6VIA 24-bit 96 KHz Sound Card TP-Link TG-3269 10/100/1000 Mbps PCI Network Adapter Gelid Solutions CC-Siberian-01 51.9 CFM CPU Cooler case etc. I have a 80$ pentium 4 computer that doesn't run anything and a xbox 360 . I play League Of legends on low on my roomates computer . I'm looking to buy myself a computer with pretty much the main games in mind being sc2 on high or more , league of legends on highest , and the upcoming blizzard Moba Heroes of the storm . I am a newb at building comps , and I used this site : http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ How does it look ? I took like the cheapest fan and everything , will it overheat ? The total is 729$ , should I just get an Alien WareX51 ?Justin0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Why can't I access multiplayer for SC2? I bought this game 3+ years ago and had not played in awhile. I recently reinstalled/updated it and now its a "starter edition" which it was not before. Anyway, I can not play online multiplayer. Is this because it is a starter edition or.... some other reason? Ive been playing against AI and got to hardest. I thought maybe I had to unlock multiplayer or somehting. Any help appreciated . Thanks!Fiddlesticks1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 Would this computer build work? Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (USED online) Vostro 220 Shell Optiplex 780 Motherboard (USED online) NVIDIA 650 PNY XLR8 Performance Edition Rosewill 500w Blue LED PSU PS3 Super Slim HDD. could this build run sc2 on max settings?Orchid3 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 13, 2014 Question on all in ones Looking at purchasing a new computer, and I am thinking about picking up an all in one. Here are a couple different models, I am looking at what is going to give me the best bang for my buck and what will run Starcraft the best. http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryListingView?catalogId=10051&categoryId=98005&langId=-1&storeId=10151 http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryListingView?catalogId=10051&categoryId=112004&langId=-1&storeId=10151 I like the whole "all in one" concept due to not having to worry about anything other than keyboard and mouse. I love the long life of a desktop, but obviously the portability of a laptop is advantageous. This seems to be a good compromise between the two. Does anyone have any insight on this or better alternatives?DCISuperfan1 Oct 13, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 BlizzCon 2014 - San Diego So I live in San Diego and I am attending BlizzCon this year! However, I am going by myself and I do not mind driving up to Anaheim with anyone else who is also attending and lives in the San Diego area and is cool with pitching in a bit for gas, but otherwise if you need a ride let me know!zebescitizen0 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Advice on PC build? Hey everyone. I'm going to be building a gaming rig before the end of the year, and I was wondering if this setup is balanced and ok for the price: Motherboard :http://www.amazon.com/MSI-Computer-Corp-A88XM-E45-Motherboards/dp/B00HGLX9A4/ref=psdc9_t3_B00HGLX8J6_B00HGLX9A4 Processor: http://www.amazon.com/AMD-Athlon-Processor-AD760KWOHLBOX-Richland/dp/B00D7BYMB2/ Ram: http://www.amazon.com/Crucial-Ballistix-Profile-DDR3-1600-BLS8G3D1609ES2LX0/dp/B00A14ZTWE/ Graphics: http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Version-PCI-Express-Graphics-11222-06-20G/dp/B00HJOKCZI/ Power Supply: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008RJZQSW/ Hard Drive: http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Cache-Desktop-WD1003FZEX/dp/B00FJRS6FU/ Case: http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-Series-SPEC-02-CC-9011051-WW/dp/B00I0MKMG2#productDetails Operating System: http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Windows-8-1-Full-Version/dp/B00EDSI7QO/ref=sr_1_1?s=software&ie=UTF8&qid=1407785800&sr=1-1&keywords=windows+8.1 My main questions are if the machine is balanced, and I was also wondering if I put in a second Graphics card and two more fans would I be overtaxing the PSU. Thanks in advance! :DNighthawk3 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 8, 2014 Computer to run SC2 Hi all. I currently use my brothers laptop to run SC2. Im looking to buy a desktop and I want to make sure It can run the game. What computers can I put that are cheap (hopefully less than 500) that will be good and run SC2. Thanks for the help. Also, I dont think I would be able to buy and build my own computer.SavageNoob1 Oct 8, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 GivingAway $25 Amazon Gift Cards to 5 people! Ladies and gentlemen! I will be giving away 5 $25 Amazon Gift Cards to 5 people This Saturday come and watch my Twitch.Tv stream for a chance to win October 4th 3pm-6pm PT Twitch.Tv/EliminatorXtreme Game : Destiny This is a video I made showing a preview of the game I will be playing. The game is called "Destiny" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rzroAWqtA4Vyzan2 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 4, 2014 Twitch follow for follow? you can check me out at http://www.twitch.tv/zeroxdeathZeroXDeath0 Oct 4, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 Age of Mythology: tourney finals streamed! As the DeathMatch tournament concludes, the finals and bronze game will receive a high quality stream with two commentators! The finals will be streamed at 7 pm GMT on friday (3.10.2014) at http://www.twitch.tv/phenomenonstream For those who weren't aware, Age of Mythology has been re-released on Steam at http://store.steampowered.com/app/266840/ About Age of Mythology: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Mythology About DeathMatch: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=254673914 Age of Mythology Community forums: http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/The-Titans/showforum=26Nakamura1 Oct 3, 2014
Sep 29, 2014 Project Titan Canceled It seems it's not discussed on Blizzard forums Blizzard cancels its next-gen MMO Titan after seven years http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/23/6833953/blizzard-cancels-titan-next-gen-mmo-pcUberfen5 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 GivingAway $25 Amazon Gift Cards to 10 people Ladies and gentlemen! I will be giving away 10 $25 Amazon Gift Cards to 10 people This Saturday come and watch my Twitch.Tv stream for a chance to win September 27 3pm-6pm PT Twitch.Tv/EliminatorXtreme Game:Destiny This is a video I made showing a preview of the game I will be playing. The game is called "Destiny" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rzroAWqtA4Vyzan1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Titan Project cancelled. http://www.polygon.com/2014/9/23/6833953/blizzard-cancels-titan-next-gen-mmo-pc Apparently Blizzard decided to pull the plug on their new thing. I'm kinda in the middle about this and it's going to be a weird future ahead. What are your thoughts?FlyingSheep9 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Titan cancelled? With the news of the Titan cancellation, if there was art work done for it. Is it possible to get the artwork publically available for desktop backgrounds if it exists?Darkmatter1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 SWTOR 3x 100k Giveaway [3:15 PST] Hey guys! I'm BlueD from Friday Night Gaming - A Stream to Learn Competitive Games. We're playing Star Wars: The Old Republic from 3:15 - 6pm PST today and each our we'll be giving away 100k to a lucky viewer! If you have a character or are looking to start playing this is a great way to get started. Hope to see you there. ------ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/fridaynightgamers YouTube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDM8pSSvQnTv4vfyK1OZs7ABlueD0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 $150 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!!! Hello everyone! I'm going to give away a $150 Amazon Gift Card this Saturday September 20th! All you need to do for a chance to win is to tune in to my Twitch.TV stream September 20th 2pm-6pm PT Twitch.tv/EliminatorXtremeVyzan0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 I am feeling a Mass Effect 3 ending coming. The difference is that this core story blows hard as well. But if you remember clearly zerutal said the prophecy will "BREAK THE CYCLE OF THE GODS." Why couldnt you keep Sc2 closer to the original blizzard?WrathofShane20 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 13, 2014 The New Macbook Pro? So apparently apple is releasing an upgraded Macbook Pro, stats here: http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/specs/ I am buying the upper model (for other reasons, not purely as gaming). But it seems the NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M can handle SC2 on Ultra? That's pretty cool as I wouldn't mind getting back into SC2 and maybe also D3. Anyway, how well can I expect this to play SC2? Do you think it will handle Ultra decently? I know Macs aren't made for gaming, but again, my priority isn't a gaming rig. I'm just curious what can the new MacBook Pro do gaming-wise?GlVlWarriorX31 Sep 13, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 The New Game: Destiny? I normally don't let other people tell me if i want to play a game or not but I am hearing reviews from people I find have VERY close interests to me and am wondering what other people think or have experienced. -I am hearing over and over is that the game offers what is seemingly this endless world but then does nothing with it. -I also keep hearing that it builds up in a great way but once you get to the apex of this build... nothing happens... - its very repetitive but to the point of being stale in terms of acknowledgment of the carrot at the end of the stick. -Can only be played online doesn't bother me so much but I know it bothers others. -MMO FPS? Bungie denies it but it seems the rest of the world disagrees? Is there any truth to this? These are the main issues i have heard from three different reviews from three different people I am fairly fond of.Peasantry2 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 $150 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway!!! Hello everyone! I'm going to give away a $150 Amazon Gift Card this Saturday September 13th! All you need to do for a chance to win is to tune in to my Twitch TV stream September 13th, 2pm-6pm PT Twitch.TV/EliminatorXtreme Game : DestinyVyzan0 Sep 12, 2014