General Discussion

Jan 13, 2012 feats of strength do we still get feats of strength for ending a season with a particular rank or did they get rid of those? my buddy was supposed to get a high masters feat of strength but never did. i was just wondering if those were replaced by the new "career tab" (which would be stupid). anyone know?Chad0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 Best 21" gaming monitor on the market what is the best 21" gaming monitor on the market. I am willing to spend 500 dollars tops. the biggest I can go is 21" thanks.Roach11 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Team/Clan Oxygen looking for players We are a fairly new team that mostly just chill and have fun. My first goal with the team is to get enough active players so that anyone can get on and have a few practice partners as to avoid ladder. We are accepting all skill ranges, but at this point we want more higher level players so mostly diamond/master. However, we will take lower level players if they are active. Realize that by active I don't mean like 5 hours a day of practicing a day and if you miss your out. lol no. Its quite chill and if you don't feel like laddering but want to practice or maybe want to hit up a team game we have a chat channel to ask. Also, we do occasional events such as show matches against other teams or tournaments with our team for fun. If interested, please message me in battle.net cc: 642 or visit and register on the site http://www.teamoxygensc2.enjin.com/ Thanks! :D:D:D OxyHawk0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 MC Leaving oGs for SK Gaming MC is leaving oGs to become a full time member of SK gaming. He's moving out of the oGs house, and there's no more deal between SK and oGs, apparently. As SK gaming currently has no other members, I look forward to seeing MC dominate as a one man team. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=302942 sGcbel17 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 new account I have a friend who bought the game in dubai, so he has an EU account and we are unable to play together online. (my account is NA) Anyhow he is going to purchase the game again over here digitally so we can get online together, but will it be possible for him to create a new account and buy the digital copy through battle.net without him having to install the game again? Thanks in advancegwood1 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 This game is so frustrating Drone too hard one game and lose so I drone a little more cautiously the next and lose because i get out econd. Overreact to some random !@#$ing 1 base play and fall super behind because i dont want to die and %^-*head over there just decides to expand behind instead of attacking and then i lose 10 minutes later becuase he has 3x my !@#$. So I react with a minimalist mentality next time something like that happens, HERP DERP HE JUST GOES ALL IN!!! How the %^-* am I supposed to react to all this !@#$? I scout, react one way for A, and HERP DERP B COMES! WTF am i supposed to do? Yeah I know, be better blah blah blah. But HOW THE %^-* do I get better in this aspect? This game sense !@#$ just escapes me...Khani10 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Inside the mind of a Zealot Since these guys have suits that transport them back to shakuras whenever they take critical damage for medical attention, it's likely that there are zealots that have all been in dozens of major battles. I wonder if any of them are ever like "Oh gawd, not this crap again" when getting kited by Marauders :PSharkWLazors12 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Question about streaming I'm gonna start streaming as soon as I convince my parents to get cable (they're still back in the stone age with DSL T.T). Right now, I get a ton of lag whenever I try (not my computer's fault; it's really powerful). To anyone who streams regularly.....Do you get a lot of lag, and is there any way around it? Also, which casting software is best? Has to be free lol....HungryGeKo5 Jan 13, 2012
Jul 17, 2013 Nostromo N52te I mainly use a Nostromo N52te game pad in all of my PC gaming. Since I began using it I find it extremely difficult to use anything else. I am setting up my Starcraft 2 profile but since I'm pretty rusty on all of the hotkeys, I'm not really sure how I want to set it up. So far I've got one keymap for the QWERTY buttons, and another for 0 - 9. The third keymap is still completely open. I'm also not really sure what I want to do with the D-pad, might just leave it for scrolling the screen around. If anyone's got any suggestions or wants to post the profile they use that would be really great.wintermute50 Jul 17, 2013
Jan 13, 2012 Balance solution: Matchup by race MMR As Toss I have a high win % vs Terran and Protoss, but a low win % vs Zerg. Every Toss/Terran win improves my MMR matching me up against players with higher MMR. Every Zerg loss decreases my MMR rating matching me up against players with lower MMR. The problem is that I am consistantly matched up against Toss/Terran players that are lower than my effective PvP and PvT MMR rating while at the same time I am matched up against Zerg opponents with higher MMR than what I'm capable of beating. Effectively winning against Terran/Toss is bad for me because now I'm also playing against superior Zerg opponents, even though my PvZ win rate might sit at 30%. The idea is that I should be winning not only 50% of my matchups, but also 50% of my PvP, PvT and PvZ. Note, I am aware that the points I'm awarded at the end of the game does (to some extent) take into account win % vs race, but this doesn't help me as I'm still matched up against these top players. If this were the case, I can't see why anyone could care about potential balance issues as they are still winning 50% of each race matchup. Potentially I might be matched up against master Terrans one game and Plat Terran's the next. Do I care, no of course not. I may well know there is balance issue, but at least I'm playing against generally inferior Zerg opponents. Kieliebak14 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Computer running out of virtual memory? On occasion I get an error message that says my computer is running out of virtual memory and my screen blacks out for a second. I think its my video card crashing but its a nicer one than when I first bought SC2 but for some reason I never had this problem before. My comp has 8gb of RAM but only 6gb is being recognized. ( I need to move one of the sticks as I think that slot is broken, just haven't gotten around to it) Isn't that more than enough to run SC2 or should I just revert everything to low graphics? It makes me sad that I bought a nicer comp specifically to run this game and now its having issues, any help would be appreciated!Satchmo2 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Are you going to buy HotS? Type what you feel, but a simple yes or no would work, too.Gracken275 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Cool Suggestions I have a couple of suggestions for improving the options of the game. 1st - It would be really nice if you could add an "invisible" options for the chat window. Sometimes I would have friends on my list that would constantly message me or want to play team games when I actually want to just 1v1. Also make the "invisible" option to be active after you log on if your last status on the chat was "invisible" before you logged out. 2nd - The second suggestion may be kind of weird but I think it would be cool to have. I'm pretty sure everybody at some point has had that one match-up (pvp, pvz or pvt, if you are protoss) that absolutely hates when matched up in 1v1 (for some period of time until you calm down). In this case you would just quit immediately or play an unpleasant game. So my suggestion is to add an option to the match making system for 1v1 to match you up vs only a certain race or only vs 2 races. This way you will never have to face a race you don't currently want to play against plus if you have trouble with a certain race you can have the match making system to match you to play only against that race. I believe that option will mostly help players improve their skills against the race they have most trouble with. Any thoughts whether you like it or not?TrickShady4 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 MMA wanted to be an adventurer....... ...... but then he took an arrow to the knee? http://imgur.com/6RKUK :P (hat tip to reddit)SharkWLazors3 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 How Many People Would Stop Playing Starcraft if dark souls came out on the PC? http://petitionbureau.org/DarkSoulsForPC ya think 60,000? I mean skyrim already hit the community pretty hardAlKaPwn32 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Having trouble with your TvZ? Try this! Try this build I've been working on. http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/17094 http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/17114 The build is a BC rush type build. It's not an all in, it involves a 2 base push around the 8 minute mark or so. I've had good success using this against zerg.Brendonious22 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 MStephano(Z) vs (T)OgsTheStc (co casted) www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVjUSjHqv88SSNIncarnum4 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 mutas overpowered? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1CmyPvY9E&feature=channel_video_title as here the zerg has about 30 mutas and how is terran supposed to deal with this? cause its impossible to kill them cause they will kill everything in a few hits and they can magic box thors and there seems to be no liable solution to counter them.Bryan17 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 why do marines have 45 health? And not 40? Im not saying it should be changed, I'm just asking why. SgtPeanuts30 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Mirror match ups and why they happen so much If u have been having a lot of mirror match ups, this is why. 1. The maps u have vetoed are bad for your race, while good for others. This causes ur range of races to play against to decrease. This because if u know its bad for ur race so do all the other people who play that race. This causes mirror matchups to be much more common. 2. Maps u vetoed because ur not experinced with them, causes ur match up pool to decrease. 3. Maps other people vetoed because they arent experinced with them. Same thing happens as two. These 3 things combined cause an overwhelming amount of mirror match ups. If you personally do not like mirror match ups, either un veto all maps or if ur really want to challenge urself, veto all the maps ur race has an advantage on.Cheese7 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Beta models I saw a protoss units first look back when SC2 was in dev. and in noticed that at least in the video the archons (twilight archons) look significantly better than the final model, any reasons they were scrapped for the actual unit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhHy2achRoU 1:55MiguelAMT6 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Take Action, Stop SOPA. Dear community members and amazing gamers of the eSports world. I am taking a brief moment of my time to ask all of you to visit the provided link below and send an electronic letter to your states representatives. It only takes a minute of your time and could help us save one of our last freedoms and protect free speech and new development in the world of eSports and many other fields. Link to send letter: https://action.eff.org/o/9042/p/dia/action/public/?action_KEY=8173 Link to learn more about SOPA and other dangerous bills: http://keepthewebopen.com/ Happy Gaming, Michael, Founder & CEO of Cyrex Gaming. Brief Explanation (Posted by Astrai) ...CGLemon71 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Sharing Replays I just thought it would be cool to have a way to share replays somehow in battlenet. That way, it saves time for looking for the link and have more to share with friends.BacardiGold0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 New Hampshire Barcraft Do we have a barcraft in New Hampshire, or even in New England. O.oShadowfoot1 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 54 Ok this has been bugging me ever since I got this game. What is the significance of the 54 on a bunch of the Terran units. If you look closely at your Command Center and I believe a couple of other buildings you can see 54 indented in the side of them. Also on the portrait of Thor, on his shoulder the number 54 stands out. Are they all Brian Urlacher fans or something?BLiNKofANeye2 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Let random show race in load screen Hey guys. I'm a random player who likes to play the game, not play to cheese and get ladder points. I have other accounts for that. I got this one to learn every race, yet everyone seems to have it in their head that randoms are all "cheesing %!#s." At the start of every game, I say "gg gl," followed by "i randomed X race." Why is it that I play and everyone who beats me decides to tell me a race or learn to play? I have a main race, and I am learning to play, but doing a 3 rax gasless marine/scv all in isn't going to accomplish anything. For the love of GOD. Show my race in the load screen. I like macro games, and although I realize at least half of ladder is cheese anyways, it's pretty frustrating when people make it painstakingly clear that they have some sort of moral conflict against random players. Believe it or not, I don't like freewinning against your 6 pool just because I got terran (AND told you) and decided to wall. /endrantMiNZi178 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Thanks Blizzard Hello, I would just like to give a thanks to Blizzard for making such a great game. Too many people focus on the negatives of this game when they could spend more time trying to enjoy what Blizzard has given to us. I know this game has its issues but there are plenty of threads for that, in this thread I'd like you guys to post your favorite things about Starcraft2 =3 - Happy GamingDoctorPuff26 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Early Upgrade Times I recently started playing random (on my main EU account) and I started enjoying it quite a bit. I dropped a league after I did because I just suck with Terran and Protoss, but I think I'm starting to claw my way back up to plat now that I'm starting to get the basics. What I'm trying to do these days is to play with very early upgrades, but I'm not sure how early it would be safe with each respective race to get those upgrades. Could some of you tell me what's the earliest timing for each race to get their first (borderline-safe) upgrade with? I've got a funny replay here where I was just messing around and I actually got a win against a Platinum Terran in a TvT because I upgraded early. However, not for a moment do I think this is actually feasible. He probably could've killed me early ten times over in this game, but it does show why I like me dem upgrades :) http://www.mediafire.com/?3ogv96kam323cru So , what are the earliest times to get upgrades with each respective race? I'd love to stomp people without them knowing what hit them :)Zlarp4 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 practice mates Hey been playing sc2 for a while but stuck out in bronze league winning a high majority of my games still but cant get out and i was looking for some people to play some practice matches against to improve my game since blizz matchmaking wont let me outta bronze and wanna improve still im usually a zerg playerwarburp0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 WTFrandom..... Do you always cheese? God, all the randoms I can remember playing have cheesed me. Like seriously? I just had a guy build 3 barracks to block my ramp then just spam marines and kill everything. Teh !@#$? It made me lol at first but then It worked -_-. I was like "How the %^-* did I lose to that". What is the point of doing this? Sure you will get ladder points and mabye a promotion. But you will never actually get better at playing the game and instead will rely on cheap gimmicks to win until you hit a certain level were people will just wipe the floor with you for even trying. I just don't get it. Here's just a replay of a rather funny cheese. http://drop.sc/91070#Fate19 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Need your help. 3 trial keys anyone? Blizzard or the kind hearted comunity. I am having a lan with some old friends who have never played SC2... but like RTS's. I have 1 remaining trial key. Does any one have a spare? They don't know it yet but they will love SC2 and will likely buy the game.. I just need 3 of the 14 day/ 7 hour trial keys that comes inside the SC2 retail box.....blairLOL4 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Lifespan of games getting shorter? I've been noticing it. Have you? The hype and major popularity lasts for a year at the very best, and after that, it's a downfall, a surprisingly quick one at that, no matter how good the game is. Why do you think this is happening? Because the gamers are getting smarter and they "outmaster" the game quicker than they ever did? Or because the gamers get bored quicker than the older generation of gamers? Or because the quality of games these days just aren't meeting up to the expectations? Or all of the above? SC lasted 10 years with just one expansion. I wonder if SC2 will last the half of what its predecessor lasted with two expansions.ChickFilA1 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 what's wrong with the ladder system?? somedays i will wint 1 game and go up like 20 ranks, and other days i win 4 games in a row, even against a person in a higher league, and move up only 1 rank. which behavior is normal?? because it's starting to bug me....and when im rank 1, i NEVER get promoted....unless dont lose at ALL until my promotionYAMINASHI13 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Who do you think is the best random player So who do you think is the best random player, Are there any in GSL ?Hirron12 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 I watch too many pro streams... Well, I think I get it now. Zerg is hardest to play because droning is a fickle thing but toss is just about chronoing at the right time while terran is just mule, scan and unsupply block themselves in seconds. And yes terran has worst production faclities and cycles but they have the best unit combo in the game... rineraudertankghostthorvikingravenbansheebcmedivachellionmuleTrakPadMagic4 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 3v3 Hack and Terran OP accusation. So I just got done playing a 3v3 match and a certain player *coughcoughSgtAnubiscoughcough* was mad about me going marine tank and medvac and supposedly ruining his chances at getting an achievement. As well him losing the game in the end. Well he claims not only was I a hacker but also because I "cheated." Now I must deny his accusation by rightfully saying no i wasn't hacking because of this one reason. I don't know how to hack. And as far as cheating goes, I don't know how one can cheat when playing SC2. Now yes, after awhile I began to just play along and made funny and amusing comments toward him but all I did was choose Random and Terran came up. But sadly, me being a more experienced Protoss and Zerg player, Marines, Tanks, maybe a few marauders, and Medvacs are really the only decent build that I find effective in my case. (Other Terran players may have better builds or use the same) but I like this one. Any thoughts OTHER than obvious reasons of League placements. *To view replay, post name and code number and I'll be happy to exchange emails for replay reviewing* BLiNKofANeye2 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Im in gold i got to gold :)Ivan5 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Why I don't think BlizzDota will work. #1 Towers Towers should not have ammo. When creep pushes happen do I only have 5 shots before its completely useless? What if I'm in the middle lane and I need to buy an item? You have a concern about tower camping but honestly when I play LoL I don't have any problem people tower camping , though you might same they are different games we can still say they will be fairly similar. #2 Boots, or the lack of them Oh no! We will have to make you possibly choose between +dmg or +speed. Who knows why Blizzard is removing boots and replacing them with mounts. #3 Ladder Points as a reward. Ok, this really gets my goat. People buy Starcraft 2. Not Blizzard Dota, why should a person who excels at Dota be able to go up in rank? Just sayin' I own at LoL but suck at sc2. So why should I be able to go to plat-diamond playing Dota instead of sc2? tl;dr Learn to read.HappyPanda16 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Best one race for 4v4? In a 4v4, who do you think is at the best advantage and why? Four Protoss, four Terran, or four Zerg?Dan6 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Is this game dying? It's January 12th, no updates on DOTA, no updates on HOTS. The hottest headlines on the front page are patch notes from a patch in early November, 2011? Really?TTBendial49 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 havn't played in a while; who's OP nowadays? is it still Terran where they can get by building just Marines?Archangel17 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 My Problems With Starcraft2 ----------Discaimer---------- I am in fact just a silver league player who can not decide on what race to play, and is probably one of the biggest noobs you will ever meet. Take every and all things that i say with a grain of salt----------Disclaimer---------- Edit: so i may have expressed my point wrong. Im not tryig to say that there should be no mucro involved, i am trying to say that beacuse some units(Ghost for example) can be microed so much more than others(broodlords) it makes them a counter when they should not be. In Starcaft 2, and i am sure brood war as well, theyre are units that benefit from Micro so much more than others, and then there are some who REQUIRE micro to perform their role. Examples of these units would be the infestor and High Templar(and to a lesser extent Ghosts and Sentries, because they both still have an auto attack.) Now, what i am trying to get at is these units raise the skill bar required to play each race to its maximum potential. You need to learn how to micro those units or they are worthless, but when microed properly, they become very strong. A group of unmicroed ghosts will almost always lose to a group of unmicroed broodlords. but when micro comes into play, the ghosts use snipe and are become very cost efficent. Now while those ghosts are sniping away, the brood lords can not be microed as well. they can be moved into good positions, but thats it. the skill bar being higher for the terran (Sniping vs n not being able to really do much of anything) allows for the terran to be superior in this instance. Another example is the High Templar. The high templar is sometimes part of the protoss death ball becuase of storm. An unmicroed high templar will always lose to marines and maruaders( And everyhing else), but when it is microed to the best of its ability, it is extremely cost efficient for the protoss. The only micro the terran can really do in this position is to try to spread their units, but because of many factors the storm will usually be cost efficent if microed properly. Finally for all you zergs is the Infestor. Using the same example as last time, an unmicroed infestor losses to an unmicroed group of maines and marauders. But when both sides are microed perfectly, the infestor is cost efficent. Now why is this a problem? Well lets go back to the brood lord/ghost example. Although the broodlord is more money overall, it requires more supply, and and requires more tech, the skill cap that is required to use it to its full potential is so much lower then the ghosts, making a unit that, in theory, shouldnt be a counter to broodlord, a counter, and a darn good one at that. TL;DR for this section, skill caps on units make them a counter to units hat require more tech and are more exspensive. (For those wondering, i am referring to the death ball as a mix of zealots, stalkers, and colossi, NO high templars.) Now, moving on to the second thing i would like to talk about, the colossus and the protoss death ball. In the death ball, from my experiences, the only thing the protoss cares about is how much damage their colossi can do ( and if their storms land...) before being taken out by the opponet. The colossus is what does the damage in the deathball, not the stalkers or chargelots. the chargelots are OP to many terrans and understandably so, they are able to, with upgrades, be amazing tanks. This again allows for the colossus to do their maximum damage, only being taken out by the terrans vikings or zergs corrupters. Now the thing about the colossus that so well compliments the death ball is its range. Besides for zealots being amazing tanks, the colossus will always be in the back of the army even safer from the opposing force. Finally he Colossus is one of those units that i was talking about before that that can not be microed, but in this case it does not need to be. Im not going to go too much in depth on how i personally would balance it, and quite frankly right now it doesnt need a nerf says win rates and such. But what i will say is to the other races, if you are trying to stop the death ball or even just in the future force them to be more innovative with their end game composition, you have to find a way to deal with the colossus, and right now their is not a viable enough way, without investing TOO much in vikings or corrupters. TL;DR for part two. the colossus make the death ball the death ball, and they force you to make too many units to counter them, because if you make too little you die. In conclusion skill caps on units make non-counters counters, and the colosssi are pretty much just too all around good in a death ball.RRider5 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Game laggy I haven't played online for a week or so and I played offline now when I'm online it feels like molasses, everything is delayed and it feels horrible.BTCOMM0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Customizable Units/Buildings I wish for... Choosing colours before a ladder match-up. I'm bored of Green/Blue/Red Also Like decals, we unlock parts, parts do not effect a units stats in any way. Example, at 500 Protoss Wins the zealot can now have a shield. (for looks) At 500 Terran wins the Viking can have a second pair of wings (make it look like star wars x fighter xD) At 500 Zerg wins banelings have a noticeable smiley face on there gooey part or mutas can breathe fire at random (no damage) ;) Just thoughts you know, i want more than portraits and a decal for getting 500 protoss wins. :)Magikcarp9 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Name Change I browsed the FAQ at the name change screen but found no information answering my question so i ask: I understand you only have 1 name change but suppose i were to, say, make the R in my name capital. Does it count as a name change if you capitalize or lowercase a letter? Is there any way to do this without using the name change? thankswawacrates5 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Masters Zerg Stream Masters zerg streaming. I may play some customs as protoss with my friends for fun! Be sure to check it out :D http://www.justin.tv/darksoldiersc2DaRkSoLdier0 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Shift queing attacks? Can't seem to make it work, am I doing it wrong? I try to get my units to focus fire units 1 by 1 by shift attacking, but after the first one they just do their own thing. Any tips? is it possible? cheersCheezeKing4 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Twilight/Dark Protoss in Multiplayer? is there any option to use the twilight/dark version of the protoss(those who apeared in the WoL campaign in the prophecy section) in the multiplayer section of the game? i mean, not in custom maps, but in Ladder & Co-Op?DarkPrism9 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Protoss Analysis Show- Into The Void This is a new stream that Archon96/ArchonSC2/ArchonOverwhelming and myself, Jshore1296, have started. We air every wednesday, schedule permitting, and discuss various topics about Protoss Gameplay. So far, we have covered Crisis Control, Chronoboost, Upgrades, and Scouting. The stream can be found at http://twitch.tv/archonsc2 The stream airs throughout the week when not doing this cast, but this cast it something that will definitely be a focus. I am personally a kind of co-caster. Archon is Masters on NA and EU, as well as being, at the moment, high diamond on KR. He has a lot of good advice to share about protoss gameplay as well as some new builds that he has created himself. If you guys want to check out previous casts, go to http://www.youtube.com/archonoverwhelming . The live show airs, typcally, wednesdays at 8 PM Est. Again, this is subject to change due to technical difficulties, absence, etc. If you guys like what you see, be sure to share both the link and the channel with your friends. We are aiming at providing gameplay advice specifically about the protoss race. Think of it as a Protoss only Daily, or something of that nature. Hope you guys like what you see, and constructive comments are welcome as well. CHeFJshore2 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 PLatinum Protoss streaming http://www.justin.tv/imdisruptive i will be off racing as terran for the lols on a different account come check me out just so you know i know i suck ^^ImDisruptive5 Jan 13, 2012