General Discussion

Mar 10, 2012 Game hard-counter should be reduced Hi Guys, Do you think that hard-counter is the main culprit of imbalances? ecsalunga94 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Reveal map for the first 1 minute of the game To remove the aspect of luck and cheese What do you guys think of the idea? ecsalunga143 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Favored Teams Change Throughout Game? Hello there, As the title suggests I am curious as to why favored teams change throughout the playing of a game. When I started a game just before writing this, the loading screen indicated that the opposing team was "Favored". After beating the opposing team, the score screen said that the teams were "even" and thus only received the eleven points for the victory instead of earning the increased amount. Why is this? I feel that if the game starts as the other team being favored that it remains constant until the current game is completed, even if a player quits and starts a new game before the end of their original game. Consistency is all I ask for, even though balance is a whole another animal. Thank you, --Ryking Ryking2 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Why Going Mech in TvP is an Uphill Battle I'd like to state from the get-go that this is not a QQ thread, and I don't even claim that mech is not viable in TvP. The purpose of this thread is to make it more clear WHY going mech in TvP is much harder than in TvT or TvZ. First let's take a look at the important patch changes that have made mech even harder to pull off against protoss: Patch 1.3.3.18574 – May 4 - Thor now has 200 max energy, and starts with 50 energy. - 250mm Strike Cannons now cost 150 energy to use (cooldown removed). The 250mm cannon has been turned from a great anti-immortal weapon, to a liability. Before the patch, you could take out immortals/archons with the 350mm cannon. Now, you will most likely lose ¼ - ½ of your life from one feedback, and be unable to use the ability. Patch 1.4.0.19679 - Hellion Infernal Pre-Igniter damage upgrade decreased from 10 to 5. - Immortal attack range increased from 5 to 6. The infernal pre-igniter damage was halved. This was done in order to prevent BFH from killing workers from 2 shots (which is indeed a very reasonable change). However, while this change did not affect TvZ much, it certainly did affect their effectiveness vs protoss. Before you could kill a chargelot from 7 attacks with the pre-igniter. Now you need 9 attacks (comparable upgrades) to kill a chargelot. The immortal, main counter to mech, has had its range increased from 5 to 6. This really increases their effectiveness. Remember that Mech was not a standard build against protoss even before these changes were implemented. Let's move on to a discussion about mech effectiveness. The Siege Tank is the lynchpin of the mech army - it's what makes mech really work in TvT and in TvZ. Siege Tanks can form areas of control which are hard to break – critical mass can be easily achieved against both zerg and terran. Why are these areas of control so effective? Because the enemy can lose a lot of units before he EVEN engages the terran army. This is not true in TvP because of: - Chargelots – they take 5 tanks shots to kill (4 with lvl 3 weapon upgrades) and will be causing friendly fire splash. Compare this to Marines (2 shots), Marauders (3 shots), Zerglings/Banelings (1 shot), Roaches (3 shots). Note that chargelots will last considerably more and do more damage than anything else terran/zerg has at a comparable level. - Immortals – THE anti-mech unit. Takes 14 shots to be killed by a tank, 41 shots from a hellion, and 9 shots from a thor. You absolutely need to emp this unit or have marine/banshee support. The immortal also does 50 damage to all factory units, which makes it 5 shot hellions, 3-4 shot tanks, and 7-9 shot thors. If you have lvl 3 weapon upgrades, you 3 shot tanks and 7 shot thors, even if mech is at +3 armor upgrades. It still takes all mech units the same amount of shots to take it down with +3 weapons vs +3 armor. So not only is the immortal simply awesome against mech, it becomes more effective with comparable upgrades as well. There is no comparable unit for terran or zerg that can rise to the cost effectiveness of immortals against mech. Protoss also has the option of going Void Rays against a meching player. This will force the terran player to get vikings or marines. Note that this is not the case against Zerg or Terran. If you get mutalisks/banshees, thors can deal with them in adequate numbers. These are the main reasons why I think mech in TvP is, and will remain to be less effective than in TvT or TvZ.Zsa31 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Gaming mouse Hello all, I just purchased my first gaming mouse, a humble Razer Abyssus. Previously I was playing with the HP mouse that came with my computer. My question is this: I can set this mouse to 120Hz or 1000Hz, but I can't really tell a difference other than when I set it to 1000Hz the mouse moves slower, so I have to set the dpi higher to compensate. Is there any point to having the higher Hz? Thanks.DesertFox4 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Zergs!! YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/user/StarcraftCerious?feature=guide Subscribe if you like the videos :DCerious0 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Farewell Starcraft I have played Starcraft since broodwar and I have a deep love for the game. I have watched countless hours of streaming/cast/tournaments/day9 trying and trying to improve my game. I spend at least 3 hours if not more a day dedicated to SC2, what can I say? I'm a nerd. I have moved up from silver league to where I am now in platinum. However, regardless of my endless hours of studying and practicing I'm stuck. It's just really freaking discouraging to lose as much as I do. I don't feel like I'm getting any better, and haven't been for months. And today is my last straw. Going 12 and 1 isn't very fun. And stuff like that happens all the time. So I bid thee farewell. Time to play some games that aren't going to give me a heart attack. TLDR: I've put in my time, but still suck. I'm tired of sucking. Love this game, but I gotta go. Edit: You guys rule. I'm going to try finding some practice partners. and just straight up having fun. Thanks fellas. EDIT 2: I posted this because I feel like a lot of people are where I am, and can relate. Not because I want a pity party. I wanted help with ways to not feel so crappy? And so maybe other people seeing this could get encouraged as well. Also, you guys are once again, so freaking awesome.MCMB187 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 How am I Diamond? The fact that I'm diamond must only mean that everyone else below me has no freaking idea what they are doing in this game. Discuss.SgtRipRath97 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Is there a way to repair/heal units? I was just wondering if there is a way to repair or heal units? I see how the SCV can be used to repair structures but I see no way to repair units. Thanks.Malachi15 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Voice Chat Problem? Is anyone else having problem with the Voice Chat? I know I could Skype but I prefer to used the Battle net Voice Chat (for the sensitivity option). It stop working for me since last week... HELP!!RomeoGT6 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Vent Issues with SC2...Help! My friend and I are using vent for communication since something is messed up with SC's VoIP He has his Vent hotkey (with PTT active) set to "Grave" (agave key) When he loads SC and is in the SC window, it disables to ability to use PTT vent We can't figure out how to solve this, I have never seen this before. We're both running Mac OS X 10.6.8 Please help!Thor1 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Stop QQing about Cheese when play risky. So, playing ffe in pvp is a bad idea. Don't complain about people prism 4 gates you. PVP have the potential go to late game if you know how to play, but ffe is not the way. FFE is gonna give you macro lead if you opponent go expansion too, but prism 4 gates counters what ever kind of fe in pvp. I don't care how 4 gate is cheesy, if a protoss go fe against me, a zerg go 3 hactchery against me on 1 base, pvp on TA. Sorry, I will 4 gate. So, learn to play strategy does not auto lose and stop QQing about people **#@*@ you when you play risky. MrChen3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 MMA's style requires lurkers. For anyone who has seen MMA vs Zenio you will remember that zenio was picked apart by small hit squads of marines in 3 to 4 different places at once.. now if zenio just had 3 to 4 lurkers at each base with spines he could have saved his hatches :/. bring back the lurkers!!TwPrcntMlk6 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Terran ghost vs UNSC spartan So who takes this?TowerWorld500 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 TvP is broken is anyone else ready to repeatedly slam their head on their desk than read ANOTHER of these F***ing threads?KingCrAZee4 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 SCV's I personally think SCV's are way better than any worker. they get the additional 5 hp and terran starts with 11 supply cap. I think SCVs need to be nerfed. reduce movement speed pleaseLiquidLTO15 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 High masters Yosho looking for a clan. Name: Yosho Server: NA / EU League: Master league Race: High Masters Terran 2 accounts, Random medium masters 3rd account. Age: 21 Experience: 13 years sc1+sc2. Info: Stay at home father who gets to practice 15-40 games a day yet slightly scattered. Newborn comes first then my priority in sc2. I stream / vods and will soon do more as I'm upgrading my pc majorly ^^. I'm looking for a team that can handle my schedule and is only good mannered. Also looking for good activity. I really dislike being on a team where I only speak to someone one time a day, I wouldn't join that. A team is a "team" effort. I wouldn't commit to a team until after about 1-2 weeks of seeing how you play / communicate with each other. Medium Diamond+ teams (500+ points) I really don't care too much about skill (within reason). It's the community i'm looking for. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd-rymK6E_k http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyhmNb35Is0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVmpoHOG5Ps Samples of my play.vGYosho3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Achievement score not adding properly onB.net I posted the same thing in the website bug forums, but I still have no answer after 2+ days, so I'm reposting it here. ...Setho3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Does anyone else think that Losing streaks could be more bearable if i could see my win-loss overall and win percentages for individual matchups privately? I hate that blizzard removed win-lossZEkiMAR5 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Let us veto 1 match up please For Terran: ( ) TvT ( ) TvZ (x)TvP For Zerg: ( ) ZvZ ( ) ZvT (x) ZvP For Protoss: ( ) PvT ( ) PvZ (x) PvP) let us veto 1 so we don't have to deal with the imbalanced match up. Just like how some maps are really terrible to play, some match up just can't be balanced until hots or the protoss expansion. Let us veto 1. Not making a living out of this game.. just wanna have fun. Thank you.Fearest117 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 If I could make drastic changes in balance Quite a number of us have had thoughts about re-balancing, in a way re-designing the races, be it serious thoughts or just for fun. If I could make drastic changes in balance, I would change it like this: Terran: -Call down Mule now has a cooldown of 180 secs -New upgrade at Engineering bay: Effective Call Down, 100/100, decreases Mule cooldown to 135 secs, requires factory to research -New upgrade at Engineering bay: Effective Call Down lvl 2, 200/200, removes Mule cooldown, requires starport to research -New research at Factory tech lab: Spider mine, 150/150, gives Hellions Spider mine ability, 3 mines per Hellion. Spider mine cannot be triggered by enemy workers -Siege tank cost decreased to 150/100/2 Zerg: -Larvae inject now spawns only 2 larva per round -New upgrade at Lair: Advanced brooding 150/150, increase larvae inject to 4 per round -New upgrade at Hive: Advanced brooding 250/250, increase larvae inject to 6 per round -Hydra Den at Hatch tech -Hydra cost 75/25/1 -Hydra range nerfed to 4 (5 after upgrade) -Hydra dmg nerfed to 8 (10 vs armored) -New research at Hydra Den: Hydra speed, increase hydra speed to 3.38 off creep -Roach Warren at Lair tech -Roach cost 100/50/2 Protoss: -Warp gate research moved to Templar Archive, cost 200/200 -Zealot shield buffed to 60 -Stalker dmg buffed to 12 (20 vs armored), +2 per upgrade -Hallucination ability moved to Warp Prism, no energy requirement, cool-down only -Sentry moved to stargate (flying unit), requires fleet beacon to build. New ability: Cloak Field, permanently cloaks one unit, energy cost 150, research-able at Fleet Beacon. -New research at Fleet Beacon: Flux Vanes, 250/250, gives Void Ray radius 1 splash dmg (fully charged only). -Colossus weapon now has 5 seconds of aiming animation before firing, target indicated to enemy. Guaranteed hit once aiming animation starts, even if target runs out of range -Colossus dmg buffed to 40X2, +3 per upgrade, movement speed nerfed to 1.5 (slower than HT) -New research at Templar Archive: Khydarin Amulet, increases HT energy capacity to 250, HT starting energy is unaffected. -New research at Templar Archive: Mind Control, gives Archons Mind Control ability, 150 energy cost, allows control for a single enemy unit, once cast the Archon loses all shield -Carrier build time decreased to 100Aplx14 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Diablo3 first or SC2 HotS first What do u guys think is gonna get released first? For me Blizzard isn't focusing on HotS So Im gonna go with Diablo3. And I hope HotS gets released this yearDream3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Archon It seems to me that the Archon is the least used protoss unit and I am saying this because during the last 10 Protoss opponents I played, there was only 1 present. When I play Protoss, admittedly training an Archon is not anywhere near the top of my list. I know it's more economical to merge 2 Dark Templars rather than 2 High Templars although I would personally prefer to merge 2 High Templars rather than the 2 Darks. The question now is, all things considered, are Archons the weakest Protoss unit?Bloor9 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Terran is obviously the weakest race ATM we've been nerfed since the first patch and only our determination has kept us going. however, we've been through so much, we really can't keep up anymore. protoss is WAY TOO EASY. I practice all the time, never supply blocked, never miss a beat on my scv production, expanding on time, macro at finest, but there's really no way win against toss and sometimes zerg. My MMR is dropped to mid platinum from mid-master. Kobe222 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Why TvP is broken Tanks. Tanks were designed for the Terran to zone out parts of the map. They used to be very strong zoning out protoss until they were nerfed (and for the Broodwar fans they used to do 70dmg a shot,used to cost 2 supply, and they cost 25 less gas). Tanks pre and post nerf: Zealots 3 -> 5 shots Archons 8->11 shots Templar 2->3 shots Sentry 2->3 shots And really the tank nerf ONLY effected TvP TvZ: Lings/Banes 1 -> 1 shot Hydras 2-> 3 shots TvT Marines 2->2 shots Ghosts 2->3 shots Thats the reason TvP is unbelievably broken. When you neuter an entire Terran tech tree the current SOTG is what you get. Terran pinholed into bio. Terran bio cannot be terran's lategame. It's simply not designed to. Terran bio is about mobility, but it is terrible for defending a position or engaging a large force.Jazzman102 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Thank you EVERYONE! Thanks to all the people that helped my youtube channel grow! I just broke 100,000 views :DD http://www.youtube.com/user/StarcraftCerious?feature=mheeCerious0 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 11, 2012 League of Legends > SC2 wookiee328 Mar 11, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Some questions Why on team games you cant use mass recall on allies units?i noticed this whit other abilities, like chrono boost. i havent tried but if you share control should work? why people complain about rushes(cheese) constantly? the game have been out for almost 2 years. shouldn't every one learn to scout already? why people believe that the game is balanced around high level of play? why some caster on streams talk and talk about what the other player is doing without scouting? in general they are wrong whit their assumptions and loose if you get phoenix upgrade does the hallucinated phoenix get the upgrade too? anyone?Vranx9 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Infestor / High Templar ATTACK well, the ghost has a regular attack, why don't the infestor and HT have regular attacks? current situations aside, meaning disregarding nerfs/patch-notes, etc., what if the infestor had a regular roach-like acid attack or a dart/spine like the hydra/queen even that could hit ground and air units? and what if the HT had a regular energy attack that could target ground and air too? i think it'd be a good idea. when the unit didn't have energy for spells they could still fight regularly, like the ghost. DISCUSS.InkEyes26 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Finals of the IEM WC!!! SK MC vs EG.PUMA! Who do u guys think will win? Live on http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/ESL.tv%20Event%202Dream9 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Today is March 9th - HotS news today? http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4079872560#20 Today is the big day! Any predictions?JoeMauer34 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Teams in League play I know this has been probably talked to death, but apparently it needs to be talked about more because it still hasn't been fixed. Arranged teams should NEVER play random teams. Its not about win ratios or using statistics to keep teams at a lower league than random players. The point isn't whether I win or lose, its about being exposed to the bull!@#$ that teams, especially the kinds of teams who are going to be kept in silver or gold, are going to pull. This is especially the case since the match maker will put you against the same team three times in a row, which means you didn't just have to deal with their %^-* once, but 3 times. Having to play the same scv jackasses three times in a row while they spam "EZ EZ EZ" is not fun. I'm sure that master league or even diamond wouldn't be stopped by SCV rushes, but for the other 80 or 60% of your player base maybe the problem should be fixed. Teams should play other teams, period, no excuses.Stoneghost2 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Why the hell.. Doesn't this game the option to let you play a non-ranked match, it happens every time. I get caught up in something I take a few days off starcraft, I come back and go on a huge losing streak. Sure you can join custom games, but the odds are you'll just get roflstopmed by masters. I find this extremely annoying thats theres eseentially no way to practice or play low pressure games, I get so pissed/stressed whenever I come back and just lose over and over until I get back in the swing of things againsGvDaemon46 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 2v2 in ladders so... I don't get how people have multiple ranks in 2v2. what do i have to do in order to start an another 2v2 ladder?Dream4 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 multiple 2v2 how can u do multiple 2v2? like 3 teams at once! Can u guys helpDream3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Never Ending Story! I think almost everyone knows how this goes, so ill start t off! It was a dark day, as the clouds overhead loomed of an evil that one couldn't possibly imagine. It was then a hero marine went out in the darkness, not expected to return, but his actions would provide information for the fate of humanity.Rinzler7 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 2v2 in ladders so..... how does people have multiple rankings in 2v2? If it's not a hack, can anyone tell me how to do it?Dream1 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 My thoughts Biggest problem with zerg imo, is that sc2 maps are all designed with ramps/chokes. These DO NOT benefit zerg in any way (except hellion harass). I realise that without ramps, speedlings would be op. So we need them. But with them, zerg cannot hit and run like other races on say an expansion (FF, walls rolf stops zerg while collosus and tanks blow us apart). I think maps should have much larger battlefields in the middle of the map which are wide open to compensate for this (so zerg is not always forced to engage in bad positions). A good example is shakuras plateau, a smart terran for example will place tanks + MMM in between both the natural ramp and the adjacent natural (the one closest to him). This effectively gives terran 4 bases free from ground assaults. Yes zerg can use nydus, but since the middle area is so close together (aka the army sitting in between both naturals, they are able to respond way to quickly. Another issue is the cost efficiency of our units. As terran or toss, it is easy to sit on 3 bases (I think 3rd expansions should be open but thats another discussion), and get a 200/200 army and push out. Now yes zerg can remax easily. I think toss can as well if they go templar tech. However a zerg 200/200 army will almost always lose to another army because of supply inefficiency. For example Roaches are terrible once armies surpass 40-50 supply (they just get in each others way and melt to aoe), dps is terrible. Short range kill this unit if it attacks near a ramp/cliff. Not to mention as zerg, I never seem to have enough resources to remax, players always harass me and prevent me from expanding (and im only in plat). Queens are another issue. They take up supply so if your on 4-5 bases, thats 5-6 queens which makes 10-12 less supply. Which matters a lot in battle. I would prefer an upgrade on the hatch to increases larva or something (which to gives us macro we would have to click every 45 seconds like we currently do with the queen). In addition with the removal a new unit could be added which spreads creep, or building which spawns tumors. A good example is the slugalisk from the desert strike custom game. So while zerg is designed for offense, their offense is so ineffective (again in ground assaults, mutas are fine) when faced with all the above (paragraph 1 +2). One more thing I noticed as zerg player: creep tumors to easy to kill. I am happy with the rate the creep lingers after the tumor is killed, it is fast enough. However tumors should have a researchable upgrade to increase life to 150 + 1 armor or something. One thing I would like to see is marauders having a slower move speed. Ex: 1.85; I think its ridiculous they move as fast as marines considering the popular MMM. Every other composition has different move speeds and requires micro to keep units together; zealot stalker sentry colossus high templar all have different speeds. Same for ling roach hydra ultra. Lore wise it would make sense as well: they're a huge walking full armored mini-tank, which has much more armor than a rine, why are they as fast?Luminous3 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 10, 2012 Playable Game Replays(Feature Request) Hello Blizzard, I would like to request a new feature for Starcraft 2. Replays have incredible value when i'm trying to look over my games to find mistakes or areas for improvement. But something that frustrates me is if I want to tweak my strategy in a specific situation I have to try and recreate the exact conditions from the replay in a brand new game. My feature request is to allow players to create a custom game that lets them enter a previously played game at any point in time. The other players in the game could be filled in by AI opponents or other players. This would have incredible value in trying to invent new strategies by allowing players to start a game at the 5, or 10, or 15 minute mark and keep all the previous decisions they made, but then allow them to try new decisions from that point on. Thanks, Richard Geoboardman0 Mar 10, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 LF 2's Masters partner LF someone to have fun with on Skype (must have a mic!) during 2's games! Please be diamond or master 1v1's, and preferably have 2v2 experience. We can do crazy strategies or just climb our way to the top of the ladder! (Btw, I'm only gold in 1v1 because I took a 5 month break, purposely put myself in silver, and now i'm going back up the ladder again to try new strats and get back into my game :D) In seasons 1-4 I have been Diamond / Master I'm Terran, so please be a Zerg or Protoss :D Post here if you're interested / have questions please!Nemasyst8 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Spring Break!! Who else it celebrating Spring Break with a little SC?? I am because we have rain all week!! yaydirtypeasant15 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 The Legitimacy of Cheese Going through the idra game threads, its painfully evident that people get really, really mad when cheese is present. These people also fail to understand the concept of subjectivity vs objectivity. Guess what, kids? Cheese is legitimate. The two main arguments against cheese: 1. Cheese is boring! Says who? nuff said. Cheese is exciting, cheese is boring, who is more right? Nobody. Personally, I like cheese. You may not. This doesn't mean I'm right and you're wrong, or vice versa. This is not a legitimate argument. 2. Cheese doesn't allow for the game to be decided on skill! Also incorrect. Cheese requires a different kind of skill; see Boxer v. Idra. Idra is very orthodox, excels in macro play, and is known to rage in the face of cheese. Why would Boxer willingly put himself at a disadvantage to allow Idra to play to his strengths by playing a conventional game? The very decision to cheese shows exceptional insight into the psychological aspect of the game. While cheese may not require macro skills and positioning, for example, it requires extremely quick reaction time and critical decision-making skills. Are the former skills more legitimate than the latter? No, they are different. Boxer is clearly far better at making snap judgements as evidenced by his bunker+scv push vs FE in game 6. The main problem with everyone crying about cheese is that what one person likes, another may dislike. They don't understand that there are different aspects of skill involved in the game and that no one strategy is more "legitimate" than the other regardless of the justification. The e-sports aspect opens up analogies to other sports - guess what, cheese exists. Teams that forsake one aspect of the game for another are rewarded and punished for it all the time - look at any team that builds their team around offence while sacrificing defence. Same concept. Are the Washington Capitals cheesing because they have Ovie, Backstrom, and Semin lighting it up? No, their defence is full of holes and they get routinely owned because of it just as often as they own teams susceptible to their strategies. Bring it on, kids. Tell me why cheese makes u mad and how its ruining the game.Dutch269 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Does anyone..? wanna offer me some free coaching on TvZ? I cannot win that MU because of mutas, runbys, etc which make my macro go down horribly, and I cannot balance my macro with zerg on bases. :/ if you have any tips on some other MU I would listen, but im pretty ok in TvP and TvT.TheGreatOne1 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 question how in single player against UI do i get a player 2 saying GG?DRCJr6 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 1v1 Masters coaching =) all leagues welcome message me here or come to my channel SPhere , offering Master Level Coaching , Sponsered by origin pc and Energy Fuel , used to be on from page of z33k.com Here more info on my coaching profile from z33k http://www.z33k.com/games/starcraft2/coach/xspherexrko feel free to message me here or add me xsphxrkoxldr id is 178 add me on skype also xdoomxrko xSPHxRKOxLDR0 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 GAME BUG - I can see enemy burrowed units reposted in bug report sectionLIA7 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Where is the HotS news? 5 months have passed since they last talked about HotS. I am sure they have something to share by now>.>Legion6 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 What are the Signature units of Each Pro? Something like Mc-Sentry or Tassadar NesTea-Drone MarineKing-Marine What do you guys think?BacardiGold25 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Announcers in Esports Just my thoughts on this and wanting to see what other people think but I think American announcers are pretty boring and just arnt into it enough as when i hear korean announcers, makes me kinda bored when I hear an American announcer over a Korean, but if you flip that then Im tuned in because Korean Announcers are more into it, makes it more OMG-ish So forum, what do you think about the announcers in Esports (Would show link to video about some korean announcers going crazy over some reaver micro, more modern one would be about some vital battle at someones natural, but i dont remember the video names)Toastyrat5 Mar 9, 2012
Mar 9, 2012 Snipe idea The change to snipe did one thing that made be very sad, it can no longer one shot scvs and drones. So I propose having snipe check the targets health and if its less than 55 it kills them, and if its more than 55 it does the current 25+25psionic. This will let it once again one shot workers and zerglings and let it one shot marines and reapers (which is something i always thought it should). most others will take one less shot compared to the current.FrostyPyro3 Mar 9, 2012