General Discussion

Feb 9, 2012 Post got removed when I being nice? (GulDhor) I was merely being nice to said GulDhor and you know what happens? My post is removed! >,....,< I was just being a nice person and giving GulDhor some Bacon and Blizzard removed my post! Super sadness. ;,....,;BLiNKofANeye5 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Muta Nerf Idea Gas cost brought down from 100 to 50. Can only attack ground. Okay before anybody gets angry or think this idea is stupid it's just an idea and i'm saying it's not the best possible outcome to the muta problem. I know a lot of people are going to dislike this idea but here's why i think it's okay. One even though mutas can only attack ground corruptors are still on the same tech tree so attacks for air won't be all that threatening. Secondly even though mutas are weaker now the gas cost is reduced by half meaning that they can be produced more easily. This is just an idea tell me what you think down below.SmoothBlue30 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 4th race Hello everyone reading this i have an idea for a fourth race and i need your support if i want to make it a reality. Let me know what you think.spacereaper31 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Tactican vs Pro starcraft player Which would you rather have commanding your army? A military leader, or a Pro Starcraft 1-2 player.Deathraeil8 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Ideas for possible race changes I was chillin one day and I had a thought if they could make race changes in the last expac for SC2. (im not asking for these, just some what if's for the hell of conversation.) Terran-Rely's heavily on T1 units with T2 and T3 as support troops with no attack. so like T2 would be offensive type spell caster and T3 would be defensive to hold their ground against the other races later game. Plus it would add to the mood of technological humans because you know by the 26th century we will be relying on drones and such more than people... The T1 on the other hand will have melee and range units with marines having and upgrade to use the knife on the end of their gauze rifle. (they never use it for some reason...) and when in knife mode, their guns do less damage and less range; if within melee range they will use knife. Zerg-Blizzard has described they zerg as "perfect killers" and that gave me an idea, they only have units that deal with a specific unit. Not a counter more or less but more like OP against the unit their good against and mega UP against others. So basically against zerg your play style would have to be to adapt constently and to make shure they dont scout you. So in other words, they have a wide selection of units that are rediculosly good againt one or two units but die easily against others, sort of like you have to find the right tool for the job. Protoss-havent come up with anything yet but im thinking... So pro's con's tell me what you liked, hated, cool, dumb etc. Again I don't think we should do this but just to think of what might be. CCCP3 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Hardest game in the world? I mean, in a professional leve, at it's skillcap (if there is such a thing, even pros when they lose, it was for a reason)Set15 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Why is it that..... only Shattered Temple or Xel Naga Caverns are the only 1v1 maps in the custom games list that are seemingly ever played? It kinds sucks for those that want to practice 1v1 outside of the ladder on other maps and that don't have regular practice partners.Mlenk4 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Is this game THAT unbalanced? Nearly every thread on the forums is QQ after QQ. It's always X race saying Y race is OP -- followed by Y race defending itself and saying X race is OP. Terran: "Warpgates are OP" Protoss: "Warp gates are fine, MULEs OP" Zerg: "Both are OP, Hydras UP" and the saga continues... Protostitute11 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Thorzains, TvP Marine, thor, banshee, and a few Ravens.(just a handful of ghost as well) Thorzain used this in IPL (i think) against a protoss. Discuss this new unit composition. i hope that it causes at least a few terrans to stop using this cookie cutter and boring MMM + ghost.KingCrAZee29 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Protoss and Terran Technology This is more a story/lore oriented query, one I have always wondered about. The Zerg appropriate technology in a biological evolutionary sense. This is all fine and good. After all, they are the purity of form race. The Terrans, meanwhile, adapt their technology based on ideas gleaned from the other two races. Their adaptability in the technological sense is amazing. So my question is simply. Why don't the Protoss do the same? I mean... flying Toss buildings? Drop down Pylons (like drop down supply depots), etc. The Protoss are the most technologically advanced race of the three, yet I am constantly surprised at the ideas and things they DON'T appropriate. Is it a matter of their pride and philosophy? I know why they don't for balance reasons but it just seems odd for consistency of the story.Shaggy4 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Battlenet General Forums Open-Official Thread EVERYONE WHO IS A PARTICIPANT IN ANY WAY MUST READ THIS THREAD AND AKNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE READ IT BY TYPING A RESPONSE. IF YOU ARE A PARTICIPANT BUT HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD BY MIDNIGHT OF THURSDAY YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. ANYONE WHO IS BORED SHOULD PROBABLY READ THIS TOO. ***The story till now*** Across the bloodied, desiccated plain that is the Battle.net general forums, a storm brews. The warring tribes of this land have sought guidance for many generations, yet no one was powerful enough to give it. The trolls fight for entertainment, sapping the sanity from the land and delighting in logical fallacies. The strategists fight for the users, sharing wisdom and envisioning a utopia. The sentinels have always been harbingers of peace, protecting those who roam the lands haphazardly. These three groups have fought each other for fundamental rights, and sometimes bacon. On February 4, 2012: everything changes. The first official Battle.net General Forums Open (BGFO) arrives! You have chosen your representatives, who will prevail? ****** So, I hope everyone is excited for this tournament! The following is some critical information for both participants and viewers. Official Organizers If you ever have the need to contact the organizers of this tournament, please contact the names below. Main Boss: Wolflink (a.k.a. Saphra.731) Mini Boss: Peacekeeper.204 – Email: rompeacekeeper@gmail.com Tournament Time and Broadcast Information The Round of 16 and Round of 8 will be played on Saturday February 4 at 4PM PST (7PM EST). The Semi-finals and Finals will be played on Saturday February 11 at 4PM PST (7PM EST) On all these times you will be able to view the games live on www.twitch.tv/rompeacekeeper. The VoDs will be uploaded onto http://www.youtube.com/user/wolflinksc and http://www.youtube.com/user/rompeacekeeper ***UPDATE*** Due to time constraints, all Round of 16 games will be played simultaneously. This means that we can not live stream/cast all the games for our viewers. We will however, be live streaming and casting select games, so don’t think that there won’t be any action until the Round of 8. Participants and Brackets The brackets are up! Everyone will have a chance to follow them live at this URL: http://challonge.com/bnetepeen The two TBD spots will be given to two of the following four members *Mediocrates *Greasy *Ivan *Magma These four members must engage in a Bo3 2v2 match against each other and only one team will prevail. If you think this doesn’t make as much sense as a 1v1 match between them is a better alternative, then suck it. Nothing about this makes any sense, might as well continue the trend. I’ve already decided that it shall be Mediocrates + Greasy vs. Ivan + Magma. If your name is any of those four, I need you to post on THIS THREAD with a time option of when you can play. The options are: 6PM PST Thursday, 7PM PST Thursday, 6PM PST Friday, 7PM PST Friday. You also MUST REPLY before February 2 12:00AM. As soon as everyone replies, I’ll set the time and we’ll play the Bo3. Failure to follow these instructions means disqualification. Check In and Reporting Procedures The tournament will start on 4PM PST February 4. ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE ROUND OF 16 MUST be on the chat channel “BGFO” 15 minutes before this time. You can start talking to + arranging the games with your opponent as soon as you feel ready and no later than 10 minutes after 4PM PST. Please alert the referees (either myself or Wolflink) through battle.net before commencing your games as we might want to referee them for a live-cast. If your opponent is not there by 10 minutes after 4PM PST, please let one of the referee’s know and we will send you through to round 2 or pair you up with a different opponent. Once your Bo3 has been played, make sure to SAVE ALL YOUR GAMES and have the LOSER (not winner) report his loss to one of the referees. Await further instructions. Map Pool The first game of each round has been predetermined and set by the referees. They are on the tournament website. The rule for the second and subsequent games being played is this. The loser of the first game chooses the map for the second game. The loser of the second game chooses the map for the third, and so on. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REPEAT A MAP. The map choices are as follows: - GSL Belshir Beach - GSL Antiga Shipyard - MLG Metalopolis - MLG Tal’darim Altar - ESV Cloud Kingdom - GSL Dual Sight - Shattered Temple - GSL Daybreak - Shakuras Plateau Want to help? Just let us know in the comment section below. Thumbs up to Kerboga for sending me a draft of a brackdrop we can use for this tournament!Peacekeeper218 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Day[9] Daily #415 - Stopping Mutalisks in PvZ Sounds like a daily protoss players should be tuning into :) Starting in about 10 minutes from the time of this post. http://www.twitch.tv/day9tvWhitePointer35 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Psionic Cannon - New Structure Upgrade Hi guys, A twilight upgrade that modifies an existing pylon to a Psionic Pylon. Once available the Protoss may modify any normal cannon to a Psionic Pylon. Upgrade Cost: TBD Cost to upgrade Pylon: 150 Abilities: Once destroyed the Psionic Cannon unleashes a Psionic inferno. Psionic is similar to Psionic Storm, however it does not damage friendly units and has a slightly larger radius (3) and does not affect friendly units. The inferno originates from the centre of the cannon. The Pylon turns red with an enemy unit with detection is in the vicinity. Idea to "help" just a little with Muta's without touching Muta's or making them less effective. I'm curious to hear feedback outside of trolling. If you think it's a bad idea, I can appreciate that but why ? Can the why be dealt with and modified somewhat to balance? The Zerg player can still continue to harass, however the static Defence will be slightly more viable.FishTacos24 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 "smurfing" and how its benefical to players Okay I know this sounds crazy but lend me your ears for a moment fellow gamers. So the main argument that ive herd against the smurf is that they "ruin the ranking system." The point I would like to make is that although a smurf may effect the "ladder" in a negative way (which is debatable), the smurf can also be incredibly helpful to players that are "victims" of said smurfing. I feel that majority of people that play on the ladder are doing so in order to improve. So what better way to learn than from people that are better than you? This raises another question "how does one learn from the smurf?", one word replays. Whatching the replays of your losses to a smurf are incredibly benefical you just have to know what your looking for. For instance when your watching your replay the most important question you can ask yourself is "what happened in the game that led to my demise?" If you dont know them just ask "yourself what mistakes did I make this game?" I am sure there will be plenty. So a smurf can be a tool that is useful not something has to hurt your sc2 experience. Its really question of do you want to improve or do you want to complain. If you want to learn than use the smurf just as much as @$$hole used you ;) Tldr; learn to read Thanks for your time guys! Good luck in your matchessworm30 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 1v1 wins ... are so weird. I almost feel bad winning sometimes. plztoexplain?Shaor4 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 blinding cload will make mutas deadly I see the blinding cloud + mutas be strongest comp that zerg has, 1. mutas can fly in clump even though only have 1 range but you can lump 40 in that 1 spot, so the fight would be 40 vs 1 X 100 plus I doubt the bounce would be effected, which would get couple nice kills in as well. The only thing is aoe units, but I dont know how effective the terrrans new AA unit be because its be strong but I dont know if it would have aoe on it. so if no aoe then mutlisk + blinding cloud will destroy it. so only toss would be kinda deadly to play agaisnt with, new air unit, but even then mutalisk can take 5 shots, so as long mutalisk can 1 shot them and take 3 hits and pull out they be fine. unless they also clump thier air units which would be micro counter to this attack.SaintSkippy5 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Scroll wheel. Discuss, who knows? who doesn't? is it a macro? should it be patched? or is it a free for all, may the best gamer win?Agnosis6 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Ladder vs Custom Game latency Hello, I have noticed a large difference in the re activeness between custom and ladder games. Is it possible that they are on a slower server or am I noticing things that don't exist.brad1 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 These forums.... -shudder- Is it just me, or have these forums gotten even worse than they were a few months ago? ....if you're looking at the front page of "General Discussion" at the moment, you know what im talking about. Why must people make threads that are so stupid and/or vulgar? This is a place for discussing sc2. Discussions on GSL games = good. Pasting PvZ winrates for a single month and making balance claims even though you're in gold league = Boring and pointless. Seriously, any Protoss who posts a "nerf muta" thread has no idea what they're talking about. Such a change would break ZvT. Any Terran is just trolling. Why can't we have more nice threads on these forums? Or even just abandon them altogether and move to another forum (team liquid has a horrible layout tho and ridiculous moderation <_<). So in the spirit of happy discussion, does anyone know when IdrA normally streams or when he's playing next? He'll be playing in the MLG "Arena" but that's a few weeks away =).Xenharmonic9 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Mutas, PvZ? In my very beginnings I was told/seen/experienced that muta's weren't a very good choice in PvZ. I took a little pause from SC and now I've seen quite a few complaints about Muta's from Protoss. I watched a few games where I saw them being a problem but I always thought Stalkers could easily handle them? So have they always been good in this matchup? Do you usually you them as harassment or in your main army? Tips?SNTRL24 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Bonus pool disappearing? So I had/have like 27 points in my bonus pool currently, when I check my ladder from my profile on the website it still says I have 27 points in my bonus pool, but I just won a ladder game and didn't get any bonus, went to check my division in battle.net itself and it says I have 0 bonus pool. So basically my question is what gives? Is this a known issue, has anyone else experienced something similar recently?Spinoza1 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 what got you in to starcraft? for me - i got my start gaming on the nes- but Warcraft 2 mesmerized me about 14 years ago... i've been hooked on blizz ever since.Scoob1 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Brood War or Wings of Liberty? just curious - which do you prefer? and here is music to inspire? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6Za0rZs0Qk&feature=relatedScoob7 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 We haven't forgotten about the Carriers. That. We still love them. Don't take'em away in HOTS!!! PS: Don't take the Mship either. Carriers!!! forevah!Guardia0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Legal or not? http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=309344&currentpage=1 It would be nice to know what Blizzard says specifically? Because my keyboard cannot do this? And besides...a wheel is not a button. So the 1:1 button thing is a bit wavy. What's the verdict then? There was some controversy after Artosis mentioned Nestea "looked" like he was doing this against DRG in the GSL tonight. Phoenix9 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Accused of hacking Okay, I have never heard of anyone seriously accusing someone of hacking before, but last game it was ZvZ, I started the game by saying may the best 6 pool win, and proceeded to 6 pool. It was Antiga, and I was in the bottom right base, so I sent an overlord to the top right, and as my pool finished I sent 6 zerglings to check the bottom left base. Upon arriving there I found my opponent, and he claimed because I didn't scout before seeing him, I was using map hacks. (My 6 pool took out a few drones and a spine crawler he didn't cancel) I ended up winning and he told me he was going to report me... I am really not the least bit concerned about any punishment... as I wasn't hacking... but REALLY? Has the community fallen so low to assume hacks before logic? I mean, if it is a square, and you are at one corner, and the opponent is at another, if you know 1 corner they are not at, is it not logical to proceed to the next corner in proximity? I just found this whole thing kind of funny/sad :p Anyone else have entertaining stories?Silverpierce10 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Why TvP isn't UP in higher levels Late game, Terran resorts to annoying harass and drops to get ahead. When a Protoss moves out, the terrans can drop. This either forces a retreat, or forces a loss of 10+ probes or a nexus (Drops are strong). The reason this is different from protoss drops is because Marines and marauders can snipe nexuses and tech structures with stim in seconds, forcing the protoss into a very delayed all in. If us protoss retreat, the drop will have done the damage before we get back to base, and if we all-in to their base and fail, theres nothing to drop back on. Terrans don't need to get in a full engagement, they can just do a few double medivac drops and win. Now you may talk about feedbacks, warp ins, zealots and stalkers, and these are all valid points. The problem is, we don't have our pylons floating in the sides of the map, so we can't scout drops until they've already arrived. When we do see it, we can only warp in zealots, because stalkers don't send or receive damage from marauders (:P) So what do we do vs drops late game? We lose! Watch any pro tournament where Terrans resort to drop harass, and see how far ahead they get.MeowMaster18 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 season 5 now locked? can anyone confirm that season 5 is now locked? (not gaining bonus pool) they normally post saying "season x now locked" but havent yet. thanksartyped15 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 SC2 UI Suggestions I realize that this thread is probably just going to be a rehash of 10000000 other similar threads already done, but I don't care. The SC2 UI has had some serious problems since day 1, many of which can not be terribly difficult to fix. I really like this game, so I'm going to keep bringing this up until people at Blizzard take notice and actually do something. 1. Shared replay ability please? Many other Blizzard games have this option, I don't see why it should be so difficult to implement here. It would be a huge benefit for coaching, or just having a good time sharing a funny replay with friends. Please Blizzard... 2. The popularity system for Custom Games is terrible. There needs to be a custom match setup similar to what we had in BW where players could host and name the games and people could sort through and see which games were currently available. Hell they could keep the current system if people don't want to sift through a lift for quick joining, but at least provide somewhere people could advertise their own games. I don't think anybody can get a game going that's beyond the first couple pages of popularity. 3. There are too many good suggestions about chat channels to even try to summarize. PLEASE BLIZZARD LISTEN TO PEOPLE'S SUGGESTIONS! Anyways, bump if you agree. I know it's just repeating a lot of things you've probably already heard before, but hopefully persistence will pay off. When I bought this game I heard about the map editor and the claims that when you buy SC2 you essentially buy every game ever made. It sounded so cool, and it's terrible that such a great product can essentially be useless with this terrible UI. It's in the best interests of Blizzard to at least try to address these things. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYumYum3 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Flash Twitch You have been warned http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxWH5HNEf0YFinalBoss4 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 The Protoss's bunker rush/push its obvious that with this new ability, i think its called arc shield, proxy gates will become far more powerful, perhaps maybe even operating as toss equivalent bunkers. the question is, would it be balanced or not. opinions?wawacrates9 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 EU forums, basically bashing NA server http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/3312964042 I have never seen anyone bashing the EU server on the NA (okay fine US). Wth is with these guys, I say we remind these a-holes that they are a bunch of snobs who can't even win a war against themselves. Lets see who has the biggest e-!@#$%Weisser12 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Practice Games/Buddies? (right now) not sure where to post this, saw a similar post here so i suppose its ok. basically looking for people to play practice matches with, any race and any league plat and below.im plat atm but i feel like i play at high gold, though i do beat other plats and have lost to a silver here and there so you decide if your rank is a decent match for a GG. Viconaut 944- would like to play now and wouldn't mind someone that is down to become a regular practice buddy, i do play daily. i havn't played much on the ladder this season and im looking for these matches to get the rust off and get back into the game (and of course have fun with other players) hit me up in game or let me know here if you want some casual, no ladder stress games :) thanks edit- i play toss full time Viconaut0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Ladder maps don't fit PvP As you probably all know PvP is an incredibly stale matchup that feels like a coin flip. The biggest problem is still the 4gate. Yes you heard that right, after nerfs in nearly every patch since patch 1.10. However, I've done many tests with unit testers, custom maps, etc. and it seems like the maps are the main reason why the 4gate is a problem. Think about it; Maps with wide chokes that you can't block off, maps with too many places to hide proxy pylons, and of course Tal Darim being a pure 4gate vs. 4gate map cause PvP to be stale and create games that end in 1 base in 90% of games. I propose that, in situations were you get matched up in PvP, a different set of maps is used. A map needs to be added specifically for PvP with a narrow ramp (to stop 4gates) that is also very long (about 20 units long). This would stop offensive pylon warp ins as the range wouldn't reach the persons main. In addition to this, a shield battery needs to be added to the center of the map. Too many games come down to who gets the first shot off and the shield battery would help to alleviate this. The final change I propose would be the removal of colossus. If PvP actually gets past 1 base plays then it degenerates into a colossus war and he who makes the most colossus wins. In only the PvP match-up, colossus should be removed and replaced with reavers.MerryFistMas36 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 carriers rule (rep included) http://drop.sc/107516ericwalser0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 How can I know what Tier my division is? I'm interested in finding out if I'm possibly in an S tier division? Anyone know a way to determine what your tier is?Phoenix1 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 The Phoenix... An AoE in sight? http://sc2armory.com/game/protoss/units/phoenix TL:DC Sophisticated and lethal as the phoenix may be, all too often a patrol squadron will find itself heavily outnumbered by zerg or terran enemies. To overcome this weakness, phoenix pilots have developed a dangerous counter-ploy. A phoenix pilot can unleash a short-lived storm of destruction by overloading its warp field through the ship's ion blasters. A possible upgrade? What's the story with this?Greasy1 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 I will not play HOTS unless marine nerf Starcraft simply is not a fair game. marines are the dominant unit in the pvt matchup until colossus. nothing can scale with them, nothing can compete with terran bio. terran will have a stronger army than protoss until about the 14 minute mark. these are cold facts. i'm supposed to believe that sentries are the answer but every sentry built delays tech further and pushes you farther and farther behind and makes you more and more reliant on a single timing push with whatever tech you are going because the window to not get hardcountered (ghost or viking) is very tight. next sentries usefulness varies by the map. they are very good on maps like tal darim with controllable chokes and a realistic walk distance but worthless when you have only two to four sentries and are trying to expand on a map like temple or metalopolis that cannot be choked down. not expanding is not an option, terran can hold every protoss one base move very easily even with sub-optimal play, and terran on one base will straight beat protoss on one base if you try to "mirror" their expansions. marines (and banshee and marauder and hellion) are overpowered against protoss and unless they are nerfed or protoss is given a way to deal with it i will not buy HOTS, i will not watch e-sports, i will tell my friends who respect my opinion on games that starcraft is an awful display of ham-handedness and idiocy that is not worth their time and i would be right to do so. the only word i have to describe the situation of this game is astonishing. it is astonishing that you refuse to acknowledge terrans obvious dominance, it is astonishing that your policy is silence and dismissal as more and more evidence mounts that this game is poorly designed and heavily unbalanced, and finally it is astonishing that you put your faith in people like dustin browder and david kim, they simply refuse to take measures to balance the game even when the community raises in a cacophany against them and shouts NERF. THE. MARINE. and edit to show they are absolutely clueless please see this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=278175CHARIZARD42 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Anyone know Boxer's most epic battle yet? SC-II I'm looking for raw replays of Boxer matches? I know where to find some.. but I'm specifically looking for Boxer's replays. Anyone?Terran20 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Choose Superbowl or GSL Final Which would you choose to watch given the option? I'd choose GSL.Raseru115 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 SC/SCBW vs SC2 I was watching BW matches, and i remember my own experience playing BW... BW made you feel you were in a different universe, the sound effects, the texture, it felt bare n raw. I love Sc2, but in comparison, it feels a lot more polished. What i mean by this, the game play feels a bit more pampered ... Not sure if i'm getting this across right, but BW game play vs SC2 game play feels totally different, in a something is missing way. I hope HOTS brings that back.Rinmorinkasi13 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Blizzard add a new catagory to custom games It will be called old-school. It will look exactly like the warcraft 3/BW system of searching for games. You create a game, name it, then people can join what's being created. This system works a lot better for helping people find out about new games. Until then, please use fun or not; it's a great way to play new games all the time with people as long as they keep coming. BUT it will be more popular if you add a skip map because I know that's why a lot of people will join then leave.FinalBoss0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 achieve didn't pop up i got the points of achieves but can't see them pop up, why is that happened? i use another account which is Starter Edition and then they poped up as original, what happened, anyone can help me ?IantoAnanas0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Battlecruisers From games I've watched and from my own personal experiences, I kind of feel like Battlecruisers aren't as strong as they should be. That being said, I don't know exactly have a good idea TO make them better without making them OP. I'm thinking ONE of the following: 1. Increase DPS 2. Increase armor 3. Increase HP No idea. Thoughts?Bru21 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Should 6Pool be nerfed? Debate: Should the 6Pool be nerfed so that a Spawning Pool requires two Overlords on the field, regardless of affilliation?Harvest27 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 *Drool* http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.770959Matt4 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 How good is an i5 laptop with HD 3000 integra graphics for Starcraft? Will I get 60 fps in 1v1 matches on low/medium settings? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834246124 I want that laptop, but unless you guys can recommend a better website to order from or know of some other neet laptops let me know. Main use is school, trying to NOT get a good videocard or pay for one since this is a school laptop; but we all know i'll cheat and play some low graphic games lol. and yes i have a super comptuer at home, so this will definitely not be a gaming computer. battery life, resolution, 15 inch, keyboard, screen quality are most important. ALSO how loud the laptop is since I don't want to bother other people in class while I type away.FinalBoss4 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Please help me and I will help entertain you. Hey guy my name is Lothaite and I am getting started with youtube and I kindly for some support and please check out my youtube channel www.youtube.com/worldoflothaite and subscribe, just added some new LoL footage as well as WoW adn will start playing D3 and SC2 and Guild Wars 2!!!!Lothaite2 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 T1/T2 protoss units vs. marines? What would be a good T1/T2 protoss unit against marines (basically just good units to get out against a terran going heavy bio before you can tech to T3)? Posting in general because I also want to hear opinions of terran players to regarding what they might dread when going bio before collosus/ht come out.gubsheep17 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 PvZ has a problem? Is there a problem with PvZ? What exactly is the problem? If you believe there is one, how would you attempt to balance this?saneidiot0 Feb 9, 2012