General Discussion

Mar 25, 2012 Stephano gonna stay? So we all know Stephano is in SC2 for the money, but he said he would only stay if he did well in MLG, and IPL! But, after his nothing great finish in MLG will he stay or will he quit? (Hopefully he will stay)!!Jim9 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Request sticky Am I the only one who just noticed the request sticky?Ganman1 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Currently observing this guy... ... with a 167 game win streak in 1v1 Peepmode O_o ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````Edit: Oh he's also playing as Random.Mediocrates10 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 My new video grand master 4v4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6UIzjyw50c&context=C4f14391ADvjVQa1PpcFOGeJb-VAht53Q9M6G_Ks9AS7ip1dfoC0A= feel free to comment on how good i amEGIdrA6 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 TvP lategame in a nutshell Terran : " Hmm okay split these men here, siege these tanks here, my vikings here. OH SHUCKS WHERES MY Ghosts.." Protoss: " Hmm looks like the Terran is staging his men wheres my high templars?" Terran: "Oh shoot here he comes! WHERES MY GHOSTS! Ahh okay good thing I hot keyed them, now to emp those Templars. DAMNIT THERE OUT OF RANGE. SHOOT SHOOT CHARGELOTS! Must kite them! AHHH! Crap I missed my Emp (because its radius is the size of a loonie). NO NO NO hes storming me BAHH stim stim split my men! split split split! Shoot there less than half hp because storm and stim.. GRRR" Protoss: "Hmm well A move I shall and lets see, lets storm here and here. Bahh where are my Colosi? Oh well I guess I don't need them my Chargelots are moping up his less than half hp Bio army. Ahhh I found my colosi! Good thing I have those stalkers to kill his vikings hehe" Terran " Ughh... >.< Protoss " Damn my Hts are out of energy! Oh well archons it is I guess... Better warp in 10 zealots at once because I'm the boss" Terran" Ugh thank god I was able to destroy the rest of his army with my bio ball thats taken an arrow to the knee.. Oh crap Archons and he warped in more Chargelots... GG" Haha feel free to add if you wish.. I made this just for fun. Im not qqing or suggesting any imbalances... Im just having fun and bored.. OR AM I? thats for you to decideSgtChronic25 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 The lower the league, the harder to win? A bunch of guys were talking about this in a custom game. The belief is that, once you're like Diamond/masters, it becomes harder to beat lower league players than it is to beat players of your own skill level, because everyone lower just cheeses and all-ins whereas the majority of Diamond/Masters players have some sort of unspoken oath to go for Macro builds, and therefore generally don't expect or prepare for cheese.Does anybody else share this sentiment? I definitely feel like the higher level the player is, the less likely he is to cheese and the less likely he is to expect cheese.Mediocrates36 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Huk vs Heart Predictions. Go.Erra41 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 One thing I LOVE about this community... One awesome thing that I really love about the StarCraft 2 community is that 99.9% of the time when you ask if you can pause the game, the other person will happily pause and wait. There have been times that someone comes to my door, or my mother calls my phone, or my cat threw up and I need to pause and quickly take care of things. I have waited a full 8 minutes once for the other person to get back to the game, and he was surprised that I waited that long. For all of you patient, loving gamers out there, this post is for you. Thank you, to everyone that takes part in this sportsmanly conduct. ♥VasDeferens3 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Practice partner Hello i am a platinum zerg (Regularly playing diamond-platinum) and would love a good practice partner. Hopefully skilled in all 3 races but protoss and terran would be most optimal. Add me KaiserKieran (CC 170) Post below if you are interested. Thank YouKaiserKieran5 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Losing streaks suck I just had to get that out there (I'm in one since yesterday and today) What do you do if you're on a losing streak?eXiLe9 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Ghosts and Tanks in TvP at MLG Yoyoyo, I noticed ghosts and tanks were relatively more prominently used in many TvP matches at this MLG Winter Champoinships, particularly in mid game pushes and strong contains and positioning for tanks, and the heavy usage of snipes and EMPs with ghosts. I'm starting this thread for the open discussion of these two aspects of Terran play in TvP. Personally, I think tanks have a very viable role in TvP when mixed into a largely biological force in terms of stopping Protoss from forcing engagements, keeping map control, dealing heavy splash damage, and of course very effective ramp contains, amplified by the presence of bunkers. Ghosts on the other hand we have seen a much heavier use of snipe, which also prevents the formation of archons and psionic storms. Have a nice discussion, and enjoy the rest of the matches!!Seabass9 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Huk v Parting I didnt think pvp could look fun, but damn Huk has some gosu mindgamesLegal0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 MKP vs DRG Does MKP always wear the same pair of red pants?Abstraction31 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 HOTS and the WOW annual pass Right now, I'm in the middle of my scroll of resurrection offer for WoW. The current WoW annual pass offer gives Diablo 3 away to anyone who pays for a year of WoW. And this got me thinking. If Blizzard can give away a brand new game for free for a year of WoW, why can't they give us the same offer for HOTS? HOTS is an expansion pack and is actually cheaper than D3. I don't play Diablo because it's not my kind of game. And I believe I'm not alone in this sentiment. Getting HOTS makes it much easier to justify a WoW sub I may not use. You can get many more annual pass holders to WoW Blizzard. Please give us the same deal. I'd buy it ASAP.Jaroslav11 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 PvP: Colossus vs Immortal After playing around on ladder and on unit tester, I've come to the conclusion that Immortals are pretty much one of the best ground to ground units in the game. I've tried comparisons between a group of Colossi and Immortals and found Immortals to be the victor. The only ground to ground composition that is slightly more powerful is when you replace just a few Immortals with maybe around 2 Colossi to sit in the back, giving yourself a Immortal ball with Colossi support. Obviously you would never want to have such an army though. It has no AA, and producing strictly Robo units would probably be impractical. But the general idea is that in a PvP battle, more Immortals = Better. Zealots are sometimes a cause for concern, but turns out Immortals still hold off Zealots well and its nothing about 3 or 4 Sentries can't take care of. So why did I just see a bunch of PvP matches in yesterday's MLG where the players both opted to skip the Immortal and get their first Colossus as fast as possible? Did I miss something here? The splash damage is nice, but at such an early composition, having one or two immortals instead would easily let you rip through the Stalkers your opponent has. It extends the durability of your army, and its more cost/supply/time effective at the mid game. Or am I wrong? Someone please validate the need for a Colossus before Immortal in a Protoss battle, one where there weren't even that many Zealots out. I mean, these guys were both using Blink Stalkers.Cucurbita24 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 MLG Observers How come one the commentators don't do the observing during the MLG? Especially since they are the ones describing the game.Bru12 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Instant Balance Replies! Reading a balance thread? Is he wrong, but you're too lazy to type it out? Don't fret! With this form, brutal critique is as easy as checking off the boxes. Simply copy+paste, and be on your merry way. GLHF! ...Bobucles7 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 starcraft logic So a terran drop squad is about to snipe a nexus. All of a sudden, a mothership warps in and everything's gone. All they could see was a big blur where the nexus used to be. Confused, they hopped back into the medivacs and went home. Seriously, though starcraft sometimes makes me laughSeriusBizNis34 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Massive on Queens About Me Hello, I am a High Master Zerg Player. 900-1000 Points. Why is my ladder so low on this account? because I do not ladder due to many Tournament opponents look at my match history to meta-game me. I am the Leader and Player of Team OpTiK, we have beaten many upcoming Semi-Pro Teams such as Convergence Gaming, Area 51 Gaming, xO Gaming and many more. The Idea This would give a reason to bring queens into ZvP battles to KILL Force Field. Queens don't move fast off creep, they're ridiculously slow. Even on creep, they're still a tad bit slow. So to completely CRUSH any Force Field attempts, on or OFF creep would require a good spread of queens and a good engagement. PLUS this gives more of a skill cap to Protoss FF where they don't just mindlessly Force Field into an army to cut it in half. (Sarcasm) Not only if this goes through, this gives a reason for Zergs to go more queens than 1 per hatch or an "extra" queen to spread creep. This shifts the Zerg's mindset where they SHOULD creep spread to help deal with Force Fields, they HAVE extra queens to Transfuse if they decide to save up their energy. All I ever see Queens used for is for early Anti-Air, Transfuse in the late game and to spread/inject. Don't say BL/Queen/Infestor, nuff said. Why would you use FF to counter BL in the first place. Ultra/Ling/Bane/Queen. Ultras break FF anyway. Ling/Bane/Queen or Ling/Roach/Queen or Roach/Bane/Queen or Ling/Queen/Bane Even on Creep, Queens move considerably slow. Not fast enough to totally stomp through Force Fields like an Ultra can on creep or off creep. Thinking of Queen Dropping w/ Overlords too fast? Queen speed on Creep is: 2.667 Overlord + Upgrade = 1.4062 Please give me an honest opinion, I think that this change will fix give a fair play in ZvP. PS: If you have a difference in opinion, please give me a full thought out reasoning WHY this shouldn't happen due to an imbalance in ZvP. I do not wish to ANGER anyone or admins, I just want everyone's opinion on the matter. It is not a CRY for imbalance, not a CRY for a change, I just want to find everyone's opinion.ADDITION: Giving Queens an "Avatar" state such as in WC3 of the Mountain King, to crush FF for X amount of seconds for X/50/100 Energy. Instead of MASSIVEOpTiKNuBrGNi49 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Picking game back up, which race to pick? I played the game a little bit a while ago (only at bronze league) and I'm just starting to play again. Most of the games I played were with toss, but I played a few games as terran and zerg. Coming back into the game I was thinking about changing the race I played and I was curious as to what you guys thought I should try out. If you could give me some tips with the race you suggested as well I'd appreciate it.Thanks -- Mattmatt16 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Clan Draconis Rising looking for Players Tired of ladder join Draconis Rising today we play games daily. Currently we have 20 active players we are looking or people that love to play the game and are wanting to play in clan tournament we are currently doing 1v1 and 2v2 and we currently talking to some clans to do matches with. -What are the benefits of the team?- 1) Everyone is Welcome. 2) Less chances of trolls in customs, fun clan wars, custom game events, team tournaments for 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, FFA, PVP, Ect... 3) Coaching from members in the clan. 4) Bonuses for joining the website like rank & award icons, prizes like wow pets and game time for winning tournaments. 5) The clan is part of [Dark Revolution Gaming Community]. -What does the clan actually do?- 1) We're just a group of people who know each other and like to play together. 2) Multi-game clan: Massive Mulitplayer Online, Free 2 Play, Real Time Strategy, Role Playing game, Third Person Shooters, First Person Shooters, games like Starcraft2, MechWarrior Online, Diablo3, Reign of Thunder and much more. -How do I join?- Just add xDRxDevouer.388, DRxMonsterx.163 or DRxPozzezzed.105 to your friends list, he will help you get started with the team or join the website listed below. -xDRxDevouer play hours are from 6:00pm to 3:00am EST. - DRxMonsterx play hours are 6:00 pm to 6:00am EST. - DRxPozzezzed play hours are 5pm- 2am EST. -What does [Draconis Rising] do for me?- Once this team gets going you can proudly say you were a loyal member to the cause, might get other bonuses later on! -Is the team well-known?- It's Average, but growing fast, with a very active leader and officers working very hard to make the team great. - - Clan requirements and info - - 1) Must be over the age of 15. If younger your membership will be evaluated. You must be a mature player. 2) Skype and a headset or mic is strongly recommended, but is NOT REQUIRED. 3) Your level of play and your skill have nothing to do with it. 4) clan tag, no need to change name. Thank you for your time and gl hf all! -Chat Channel- must join website for chat channel info. -Home website for the clan- http://draconisrising.guildlaunch.com-Our Friends at [Dark Revolution Gaming Community] Website. http://www.darkrevolutiongaming.comDRxMonsterx0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Suggestion: Increase Helion Speed Wanted to run this suggestion by the community. Helions, once Speed get researched by Zerg, Helions are unable to kite Zerglings, essentially being surrounded entirely when one tries to stop to fire. They are suppose to counter light units such as speedlings, but they get crushed by them. This will not help versus chargelots, but at least will make speedlings more kitable.Pianist15 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Anyone find Tastosis anoying with "eye-dra"? Personally I find day9/wheat to be a much more enjoyable team to watch than tastless/artosis and I think one of the factors is that artosis and tasteless mispronounce idra's name as "eye-dra". Does anyone else find it annoying to listen to them referring to idra like that?Arch27 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 MKP vs Parting Game 1 Did anyone else catch MKP kill one of his own Tanks by mistake right before he decided to engage Parting's army?Xanadu2 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 StarCraft Brood War not running on my Mac So, I am a big fan of the first StarCraft, specifically for it's atmosphere. So I upgraded my Mac Mini to the latest OS Lion and I found out I can't run StarCraft Brood War anymore. I am so sad now, Id go jump off a bridge, unfortunately Kansas is totally flat. I know it is not Blizzard's fault, but can you guys fix this? And release a special installation for OSX Lion? PLZ FOR THE COMMUNITY! FOR AIUR!Decebal0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Not earning points after win I just won a game, and it said I got 16 points, but it was never added on. O.oRudolph4 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Do people get to interact with the Pro's@MLG? Do the pro players at MLG interact with the public crowd much or are they ushered away into some back room? When I was at the Red Bull lan a week ago I was walking by the players there like it was just another day. I nearly bumped into Ret by accident lol Ofcourse I didn't want to hassle them with noob questions or anything like Protoss OP etc.ShadoWMatriX10 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Why "Only allow friends to send me messages" I have not heard much about this topic, but at the time this patch was coming a ton of people were complaining about the lack of communication, a lot of players I try to talk to and make friends with already have this future on so I don't have a chance to make friends with them from the fact I can;t talk to them after the match nor group invite em. This future is only understandable for people in master of GM,. Why did blizzard add in a anti social option to battle.net when we are trying to do the opposite awhile back ago that should only really be their around the pro-gamer level so people don't constantly whisper themHewokittyz12 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Am I close to be demoted??? I'm right now a Silver Rank... 29 or 30. more or less 30. Around there. Anyway, a few games ago, I was still doing perfectly fine. Losing and winning. But I noticed that two of my games were against Top 8 Bronze players. Does this mean that i'm close to a demotion into Bronze League? Or is it because they are just improving? I'm Silver rank 30'ish and yet, i'm playing Bronze players. I was just very confused about this. Why does it happen?nihaobrian12 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 theorycrafting does not work i really find it funny that protoss players telling terrran or zerg players that they should use this or that (such as suggesting mech play or hydra owns gateway units). if u dont play that race, stop theorycrafting, give some experience eg replay on ladders. seriously theorycrafting is retarded because carrier is extremely op on paper since u are forced to focus fire or ur units will end up killing interceptor.hidden12 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 MKP Vs Genius-Who would win? I shall take all votes! Genius-2 MKP-Elemental8 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Chat hack? I scouted out and typed in "carriers incoming" on "allies" chat in 4v4 today. Immediately after writing this, an enemy player writes "Keep your @*%@ to yourself Blue" on the "all" chat (i was the blue player). Is it common for enemy players to be able to listen in on "allies" chat? CarlSagan13 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Shouldnt Bigger Units Hit Harder?? Ok, so as I'm playing I notice that there are a few things that seem out of place. The first thing I looked at is Ultralisk and Dark Templars. Dark Templars aka DarthMaul wanna be have a starting attack of 45 which is a lot to say the least and stays steath. Sure the little guys have bootleg lightsabers but whatever. Then I take a look at Ultralisk. A huge monster with two giant hard ons as weapons and his starting attack is 15 O_o. Now maybe I'm wrong but this just seems out of place. Even the mighty battlecruiser only hits for 8. Thankfully it hits very consecutively.. If I was in a war. And some guy was chasing me with a knife. Then some other guy had a bazooka. I think.... I might be more worried about the bazooka lol. But leave your thoughts on what you think is funny in the game. See ya on the ladder :)Barbatus25 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Blizzard, dont watch the Mass Effect 3 Ending You might get ideas. I never ever complain about endings. I didn't even mind the Matrix, Indiana Jones, and Star Trek Generations endings. This one really annoyed me somehow. I never QQ about endings and yet here I am. Don't watch the ending Blizzard, it might corrupt you for SC2 Legacy of the Void ending.Blueduck3 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 pc requirements for diablo 3? some1 plz can copy paste the requirements to run d3? MS Windows XP home SP3 I got 9500 gt video card, 2gb ram, AMD athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5000+ Can I run d3?BERGEN6 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Blizzard ladder map suggestion! About the maps to remove for next season Yeah we have a poll, but we have 4 maps muchh higher % than the other maps How about instead of only removing 1...you remove 3 and add other maps like dual sight that are used in gsl....even if its just for one season only Taldarim, metalopolis and shattered should be removed....taldarim and metalopolis are bad and somewhat imba...pvp on taldarim is bad, metal is 100% z favored and we dont need more zerg favored maps on ladder as the maps just get bigger and bigger every season Shattered is good and i'd keep it but its very old and its the most voted so im fine with it being removedThoughts? remove 3 highest % instead of only oneBERGEN6 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 The case of the missing match SO browsing through my match history not even 5mins ago i come to suspect a match is not on my match history. About 2 hours ago i played a match VS Zerg on Shakuras Plateau, Yet my most recent match on that map (according to the match history was 2 days ago). Thinking i was confused i go to my replays page and there is the replay for the match PvZ on Shakuras Plateau which happened about 2 hours ago. Is it a bug glitch or what never heard of this happening before.Danoga2 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Ladder Nerves I'm not aware of how the rest of the community feels about the ladder, most specifically 1v1, however I get severe nerves when I play 1v1s. I feel like they are much worse than any "fun" game should cause; i think most people, me included, forget it is literally just a game. My nerves are much more crippling when I'm not with my friends and I'm just alone looking for a game. Is this relatively common with a lot of people or am I more of an isolated case? If you do struggle with ladder nerves how do you overcome them? What soothes you and/or makes you more comfortable when playing? What are your ideal conditions to crank out a couple wins?FADETitaN33 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Reaper Defend - Looking for Feedback So...I played this game all wrong but still won. After my initial scout I thought my opponent was going for a 3 rax early marine push because I didn't see any Tech Lab or other structures, but to my surprise he hits me with 4 reapers. I eventually stop that harass, get up some hellions and do a couple of nice drops in his main for the GG. Map was Metalopolis Anything I could have done different or better? http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=details&id=259077Matteaus0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 1v1 custom game channel I am trying to find people to play custom games against, but its really hard. I go to the zerg, terran, and protoss strategy channels but i get ignored mostly. There is a channel for custom games, but I soon found out that is for games that poeple actually made. I know that there is the ladder, but sometimes I just want to play to test out a new build or go against a certain strategy. Also we can observe our friends games and tell them what they could improve on unlike on the ladder where you would have to watch the replay and then tell them what went wrong. I don't think this would be too hard to implement and it could encourage people to play more games vs actual opponents without the fear of the losing ladder points or whatever people who are afraid of playing other people are afraid of.DarkMemnarch2 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Why is Random OP??? I've been seeing a lot of people complaining about Random! In my honest opinion, I don't see anything wrong with it! a lot of people complain that you have to "scout them" just to see what race they are! I think thats complete BS! you gotta scout them anyways to know what build they are going! so are you saying that if Random was taken off B.net you'd stop scouting them? okay??? so what if your protoss and your versing a zerg player and he just 6 pooled you, and you went a open base build and you lost because you didn't "scout" then what are you going to blame it on? fact is random or not your going to have to scout anyways otherwise your giving your opponent the upper hand of surprise....BomberBoy20 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Mid diamond looking for a clan ^^nuff said BlueSCV 782BlueSCV13 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 High plat zerg LF clan Any clans recruiting ? A little polishing and I think I could be diamond :) I've been playing diamond players lately at a 50% win rate, looking for a team that could help me practice, have some casual fun, and complain about imba races ! ZvZ imba, zerg overpowered ! Let me know what I gotta do :)Robotron1 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Clan Eclipse is recruiting Clan Eclipse is recruiting players for 4vs4 and Custom games http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/17037204.jpg The name of the Clan is Eclipse, we want: -people for 4vs4 and custom games -begginers who want to improve -from Silver to GM -Any race -You don´t need to change your name the tagname is ECL -The clan is Spanish/English http://fotos.subefotos.com/f4d078bb12e8c2851bc6b69ca6aab5a3o.jpg Join the Channel Eclipse!Edge2 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Looking for T&Z vs. P&P Tips. Me and a buddy have been playing quite a bit of 2v2 lately. He runs Zerg and I go Terran. He is a PC gamer at heart, myself a console gamer, so he usually takes control of the more intricate things that involve alot of micro, such as opening game scouting. We have been doing fine as of late, and have counters to several matchups. The thing that always seems to wreck us though is running into dual Protoss deathballs with Colossus and Stalkers. He usually goes Roach/Hydra with Lings/Blings mixed in or heavy Mutas/Lings/Blings. I usually MMM ball. Against everything else, we just have to coordinate properly and this works out fine. Against dual Protoss balls though, we melt like wax. Does anyone have suggestions on how to deal with these balls? One thing I have considred is adding Thors to my build so that I can drop the Colussus with a little more ease. Any tips?GromBloodPa1 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Player is ignoring you I think it should be if you select to ignore other players you should not be given the option of chatting. That way if someone wants to whine the whole game you can at least tell them to shut up.EnnuiKidd20 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Most infuriating moments? Losing all your workers to a ling-run by Whats yours?dirtypeasant36 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 Funny Whilst watching the Red Bull Lan 2, I'm sure a few others saw this as well, but in the Monobattle one of the Funday Monday facts made me laugh pretty hard "StarCraft 2 was designed to have a best race, You play the worst"SoMToZu0 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 The perfect way to fix late game TvP As we all know, the late game zealot is a problem. The battle hellion will soon come in HOTS to fix this problem. However, nothing has been done yet about it in WOL. Late game TvP is near impossible. We all know its true, and i have the perfect way to balance or rather help the problem. Give the Zealot more shields, and take away health. The problem with the Zealot is the tanking it does. The only unit in the terran arsenal that does well against it is the high dps of the marine. However, splash damage in the late game assures that marines don't last more than 2 seconds. Emp is the only method for terrans to inflict AOE damage (temporary) on the protoss, but is it even worth it to waste EMP on the all might zealot? The answer is no. The Zealot currently has way too much health compared to shields. So i propose: Zealot: 100 health -----> 75 Health 50 shields ------> 75 Shield Nerfing the Zealot is complicated. It is the core unit in the protoss army, however with this change the early game will not change at all. This is a nerf, Zealots will receive less benifits from armor upgrades. Emp will do more 25 temporary damage on the zealot. The result will be a closer battle between the tvp armies. And emp timings will also come back as they are now almost gone. TL:DR Give the zealot more shields, less health !!!!!! Wrath183 Mar 25, 2012
Mar 25, 2012 if stephano vs idra im going to :DVesper22 Mar 25, 2012